Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected, sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: And then the last slide that we didn't get to last night is making sure that you master the art of story telling all writing, so storytelling is key. Our whole lives are based on stories, right think about your arch enemy.
Speaker 4: They're your arch.
Speaker 3: Enemy because what there's a story behind there. Your best friend is your best friend? How many stories do you have about about about your best friend?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Everything we do, the movies we watch, the brands we buy, even down to the cereal that we eat. You know, things that we like are usually mostly all based around the story. Remember I told you the brain love stories. Okay, The things that we remember about our friends and loved ones is surrounded by that story. Everything you do is telling a story, right, So you want to make sure that you tell the story.
Speaker 4: And no one else gets the care. You get to create the narrative, right.
Speaker 3: So think about you know, the way we tell our stories is how we dress. You know, the type of content that we're sharing online helps tell the story about us. How are you speaking to people?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: How are you speaking to your the people online in person? And then think about how long is your story? How long is your actual personal story, the one that the that you wrote your bio, right that you can give in the elevator pitch.
Speaker 4: Okay, think about that? Is it long? Is it short? Right?
Speaker 3: And so you want to think about your personal appearance, your style, What is the story that you want to create. You don't have to go out and be fake. But what is it that you want to say through your personal appearance, your style, the clothing you wear, the content you create. You want to have a similar storyline that you build up so that you know when people think about you, it's going to be top of the mind awareness. Right.
Speaker 4: We know Oprah's story right for her childhood, how she was brought up. Mary J.
Speaker 3: Blist, Okay, I hate to say this, y'all, but I'm gonna say I be open and honest.
Speaker 4: Don't judge me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am not a huge fan of Mary J. Blast, but I love Mary J.
Speaker 4: Blisse. I will go support her and see a concert.
Speaker 3: Because of her story. And that's how profound your story can be. Her story just.
Speaker 4: What she's gone through is uh.
Speaker 3: Her story is what really brings people in and it touches people's hearts and souls. And she I mean, she just gives you a drop of her story. See, there are people who who don't who say I love man, won't put nothing in the offering plate. Now come through say something exactly because I have. Because she came down here for the.
Speaker 4: Rodeo in Houston, y'all know that's big.
Speaker 3: And I went to go I went to go see her so and I still have, you know, the former one all of back in the day. I'm still will support. I ain't about keeping nobody down. Okay, all right, So you think about how many times have you heard Lil Wayne say he's the greatest rapper A lot, he's the greatest rapper alive. How many he's been saying he the greatest rapp alive for what ten twenty years?
Speaker 4: Twenty years? He didn't been around for a long time.
Speaker 3: Okay, whether he is or not, it doesn't matter. He's building a story, right, He's building a story. And so I was, I don't know. I have some donuts yesterday and it said America's best best favorite donuts, says who says them? Okay, so you can have the best credit repair, the best is, be the best doctor, whatever it is.
Speaker 4: You get to tell the story when you're online.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day, It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC ernests What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments. It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app, and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be.
Speaker 2: Protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Okay, whatever you do.
Speaker 3: You want to tell a story about why you are the best Okay, think about if you had a male prep service service, why you're the best medal prep service. Why you're the best esthetisian. Why are you the best real estate broker okay? Or the best car salesman or the best car detailing service or the best business coach. All right, you build a story so repetitive, We're gonna keep it basically the same, so that you make it easy for others to go out there and tell the story for you.
Speaker 4: So anybody who knows me, especially.
Speaker 3: Now, No, I'm big on boundaries, like I will say no, like you know how Kevin Harten says pineapples.
Speaker 4: Her min is No.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, no, we're not getting to that uncomfortable like you're invading my personal space, invading my boundary. So because I had to let go of a fifteen year relationship that was a friendship, that was toxic, Okay, then I had my year of no, that was twenty nineteen. That's what led me onto the journey to looking at my finances and just getting my whole life together because I kept inviting talks of people in my life and I had to figure out why, why.
Speaker 4: Am I continuing to attract these people.
Speaker 3: That's what led me to writing my book called Find Your Spark, Right, And so then I just started building from there, taking my classes just really like and I just said, told myself, I'm not gonna be a victim. So part of those little dibble and dabbles, all of those big key things for me, or boundaries saying no, you know, uninviting people, having important circle, all of that is what defines my personal story. Okay, and I repeat most of that stuff over and over and over.
Speaker 4: So that way people will know.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So with that said, what is your story?
Speaker 4: Right? What is your story? So this is what we're gonna do, hopefully, and you can read it, y'all. Y'all can read it.
Speaker 3: Go back to week one, week two where you were writing down your personal story. All right, you can read it or if you even haven't thought of it, say something, Okay, we're gonna share who we are all right, and what we do. We're gonna share our personal story that you plan on repeating right in your breakout room, and then you're gonna share your social media in the chat of your breakout room. So that way we're gonna make sure that we follow each other and that we support each other. All right, Oh, definitely, definitely, all right, So we have Okay, we got people, so ooh that is I almoust like to say, let's do three. Three is a great number, and we'll give us about ten minutes. So that means each person gets three minutes to talk, and if you finish early, you know, feel free to you know, whatever it leads to. Right, So we'll give we're gonna get ten minutes, three minutes for each person to talk.
Speaker 4: The person with the the youngest.
Speaker 3: Person will start first, So whoever's the youngest, but man, you gotta tell my age or if you go with the shortest hair, you the one you want to Okay, the person has the shortest hair or the person who is the youngest, whatever y'all want to share, all right? Everybody got that put a one in the chat. If you understand the directions right, Remember this the time to practice your personal story it's okay.
Speaker 4: You don't have to have all the together.
Speaker 3: Just practice it, okay. And I'm coming in too. I'm coming in all right. I think we are ready, Magda. Yes, you should have all received invitations to go into the rooms, so they should have ready.
Speaker 4: See those I see some have joined already.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,