Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros m LB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Picks. Make sure you sign up with the promo code leading Off when you do if ricepicks dot com or just download the app. It's me Joey p Joe Pi's a p of that of course, is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks in the chat for another day of glorious baseball talk. We've got some minor league notes to get through. We got some guy getting sent down that was kind of a surprising move just about a half hour ago. We've got more injury news, of course, but I think we have to start here. Welsh, what the fot? What the fot is going on with Brandon Fought?
Speaker 2: I got another I got a different word I was gonna use, but I guess, well, yeah, maybe focus on the p and not the f of what I was thinking. But yeah, you gotta Okay, you got a choice. You can have like reasonable like I'll like break down what you know was behind some of the start, or you can just have me let loose. So what would you like? Where do you want? I doesn't I'm not setting you up to, like have.
Speaker 1: Let loose about your frustrations fire Like how I.
Speaker 2: Can overreact, I can be I can overreact about the situation, or I can reasonably talk to you about what was behind. Essentially non haesus sanche or non orges.
Speaker 1: So layer at bats, I will say this. I like logic and reasons, so give me that part of it. Okay, Like, because I'm because it's a baseball is a six months log marathon, so I am not the hot take sorcerer when it comes to that stuff. So let's be reasonable at the top of the show for a change. Okay.
Speaker 2: So outside of him looking like the worst pitcher in baseball consistently, Brandon fought a couple of things. Started the game off way too heavy fastball, like seventy percent through the first two innings. My theory is that there's a major issue with him going deeper into games, and he was setting up the fastball to go heavy secondaries later, which is exactly what happened. The fastball did hit highs. That was part of the problem. When it's like only a ninety three mill and a half fastball, he hit ninety five and a half on a high and a fastball, which was really great. That's a good thing to end up seeing. He had four whiffs across his three major used pitches, each twenty percent withifth percentage, not the best in the world, but the fastball induced withs this time, the sweeper had a thirty one percent with rate, and the change up, which he used fifteen percent of the time, had a sixty seven percent wiff rate. These are all really good, and he started using them in the second half, and if you just take away Hoorg Solaire, it actually wasn't a horrific start outside of some of the balls getting hit deep. So the guy's pitching to. He hasn't found his command because he's pitching to too much contact right now. So there actually is hope. Because he made two massive mistakes with Jorge Soilaire. Outside of that, he actually he managed pretty well. He hit the zone and the back half of the start pretty well. Sweeper, changeup was good, and he started utilizing the curveball. It's not as bad as it looked on paper because after he hit the give up that first homer, he sat down like the next six or seven, and I think he struck out three of those seven, So there is hope, but it's a little fouded right now.
Speaker 1: It's a little fun. Well, that was good. I enjoyed that very much. If you watch the show yesterday, we warned you, with all the Peterson stuff going on getting called up from TRIPA, that Max Scherzer was dicey for the start. Guess what, Mex Scherzer didn't make his start. He expects to me back later in the week against the Nationals. Great, okay, whatever, he's gonna miss a couple of days now it's a neck issue. Yesterday with a scapula was bothering. I don't know, man, This met's pitching stap started look like a whole lot of millions of dollars for a whole lot of nothing so far. So we'll see if Orlander can buck that trend today. Yesterday we talked about Casey Schmidt making his debut. If you're getting called up by the Giants, we say, he's not a big power. So what did he do? Well, he went out there and hit a home run in his first game, So that was a you gotta love when that happens. So now everyone go, oh, this guy's gonna be a slugger. No, he's not well, the more great moment there with his parents there and his family at the game yesterday.
Speaker 2: He also was playing shortstop. I mean that was a big thing, like this is a versatile guy who can play first but can play in the spot, and he started right out at shortstop. He was a good contact guy. And yeah, I mean he had twenty one homers is you know the previous year, but like all in hi A, seventeen of his twenty one were in Higa from twenty twenty two. So it's just not a doesn't look like a big, massive power guy. But guess what contact guys, they just walk into power sometimes. It looked it looked pretty good. And you know, if he's gonna be able to play the middle infield, he's got a legit shot to stick around for quite some time.
Speaker 1: You know, we're starting to hit the ball. Francisco Alvarez two solo home runs yesterday, two for four against the Reds, three oh eight three point fifty seven five ninety slash in his last fifteen games. So don't look now, but is Francisco Alvarez starting to get it at the major league level, Because it's looking like he's starting to get it.
Speaker 2: I did see him. I was, I gotta be honest with you. I was getting to the point of kind of writing off because you know, I worry about like his home defensively and what's gonna be able to happen.
Speaker 1: Sure, and it was so much. It was so bad to start the season, and the negativity around it just kind of I don't think any of us have realized the last two weeks at Alfarez has been pretty solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still think like we got to temper some of it. He's got an expected WOLBA of like two sixty eight. He's expected batting average is twenty points lower. He's still striking unexpected I say unexpected, No.
Speaker 1: I said unexpected wolba. Oh, just at the expected wolba. I want, you know, just once in a while, it'll be nice if we showed up here and you brought some unexpected wholb before me, you know, like flowers or candy, like this is a mooba. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't so unconditional whoe but too, Like, how how does it take to get marditional wOBA?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm I'm still looking for it. I don't know. I've never had unconditioned by the way.
Speaker 2: This is a great one. Dan g has our our jar idea. We'll just call it fun hot in a jar, and we'll spell it pfa art and we'll call it fart in a jar.
Speaker 1: There you go, well done. Continuing on joey Otani's first loss of the season, three runs and seven innings. He still got a two seven and four e RA. More on the other side of that start in a second, but he's still pretty darn good. He's got sixty six strikeouts and forty six innings over eight starts, so he was bound to get a loss sooner or later. Tough assignment. Shane Bieber was tough yesterday. He was tough to hit. He's got a two six one ERA now one point one zero whip thirty nine k's thirteen walks. Again, the K rate is lower, but this was a big one for him in terms of k's. I'm a Bieber guy, I know you and a lot of other people were not so much the Baber guys. Oh yeah, so far as return right now.
Speaker 2: All the people in the woodworks about this, I mean, you guys are all the beers unbelievable. Yeah, Razor Ramon chats doing the whole thing. Like I've worn two things. This is two things. I said, I'm out on Bieber because everything on the outside, of the inside, how you want to look at it, is coming down. But I also say, the one thing he consistently does is he defies the odds. And I give that. I give him credit to that he defies the odds. Of he is an eighteen percent k rate right now. That's not good, highest walk rate of his career, not good. Almost two runs higher expected batting average, not good. But guess what, he defies the odds. I give him that credit that It's like, you got to make those decisions. I would like to capitalize, and yes, I see this as a capitalizing situation where if I had not gotten rid of, I would try to right now. But he defies the odds. This is what he is, and he can still have games. And when you talk about selling players, it does not mean that they are garbage. They're garbage, They're not garbage. He's still a good player. But there's some stuff that doesn't make you feel good, like you know, giving up one sixteen maxivs and stuff. But he was pretty awesome yesterday. That's an egg on the face type of moment for.
Speaker 1: Oh, look, you know Biber. I think Bimber's a good picture. I don't think Bieber is as dominant as he was a few years ago, and I think that is something that everybody has come out and said, like, don't expec that, and I think that's good. And every now and then when he has a start like this, it's a reminder he has that upside and he's still a one A starting pitcher. I still don't put him in that class, like he's not in the Gallon class or a strider class. He's on that class, but he's a step down from there. And if you went early hitting, there's nothing wrong with Shane Bieber and another guy like a Gossman type being at the top of your rotation. By the way, I have the the the was in Halloween costume for you that you should be in the fall. You should be Boba fat a wOBA fot oloba fot wOBA fot wOBA fot Yes, you are good, Joe. You wear a Brandon fat hat with a Boba fet mask and you go around giving it and when the children come to your house, instead of giving out candy, you give out you know, expected wOBA or other things, or other statistics like little bits of papers. Yeah, like somebody had an article the CoV RC plus of one to eighty seven. You just drop it in there, little.
Speaker 2: Abooba con like that's like your nerd voice. Excuse me.
Speaker 1: To make sure that the I said Wilva was high enough before I decided to put the videt.
Speaker 2: Just talk about unbeased, talking about the unbeased percentage.
Speaker 1: Like I can bene to twenty five, about weighted on base percentage. Uh, Boba Shett two for five of the Homer. Good day for him. Uh. We also had some interesting news, which is you know, I'll take the l on this one. I was very concerned Mason Miller's elbow yesterday. The MRI came back clean structurally so that is a huge hurdle. Structurally clean is huge. However, still pain there, obviously because the guy is hurt and he's complaining about it. So structurally clean, that's good. That gives us a good feeling. He's still gonna miss some time. They're not gonna push him. The a's are dreadful. I still say he could miss a month, Like I'm still saying. This is one of the things that we can shut him down for a month. So I'm still holding on to possibly being right on this, but at least it looks like it's not a season ending kind of thing, at least not yet.
Speaker 2: So the right would be like an NFBC league where you can't d L a guy or I L a guy and you have to just carry him on your major roster, Like that would be a little bit more of the problem. If he's out for a month, you can just I L him. He'll get back, and he'll get back to striking out batters and he'll be exponentially better than Brandon Fought.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny. This show is such a cult already, Like could you imagine somebody just jumping into this chat and be people talking about slutters and and Fought this and all these like it's just hilarious. I look at the chat, it's like one giant inside joke.
Speaker 2: I found the show, and a good, really good one. I'm I can't find who did it, But oh no, mister Buster, how about whoa Bashett? It can be a new k it could be a mascot, but I'm putting woaba shed whoat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's also a good one. Not good for Jose Miranda. He got sent down, So Kyle Farmer is going to come up and play. I think my hope is this is that Miranda had a bad six weeks. He goes down to Triple A, he gets his head right, comes back. This is the perfect time. I'm sure people want to drop him. I'd be get him up. People were ready to just jettison him. I would say, here, give me because the guy was pretty solid last year. So for whatever reason, you know, slump's happened. Bad situations happened to me. This is an opportunity to buy for pennies on the dollar on a player because I still like the player. I'm not giving up completely.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit indifferent about it. I mean this is more of an l for me because Jose Miranda was my guy. It's a pretty gross looking savant page. In general, he definitely was a better hitter. I mean, expect a batting average tells a different story. If we want to go back to that is almost a two fifty. There hard hit numbers were in line. He just wasn't barely in the ball as much. Here's my only problem with this, and I would throw this out to.
Speaker 1: You, guys.
Speaker 2: Royce Lewis has started to rehab assignment and they send him down, they send Miranda down. Royce Lewis is a guy that you know. He was in the majors. He's versatile in a lot of different spots. He's missed so much time though, that this might be extended, just saying that. The possibility is that Miranda might not be able to come back too soon and it might be more of an extended state unless he just dumb and.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know, man. I think he's gonna go there and jump back in. I I do. Maybe I'll be wrong. We shall see how it plays out. But again, you look at this chat between the snooky references and would you imagine like something going? What is this program? You know what? Come join us, join the cult. Things are amazing. We make you smile. We talked.
Speaker 2: Look at the chat for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's looking out.
Speaker 2: I'm looking away.
Speaker 1: I love what we've created here. I just gotta say, I love you guys. It's awesome. It's a beautiful half hour every day. Christopher Morell Homeward single, It's sole a basso a lot of things going on. But but here's a problem, Eco Horner. His injury might not be as bad as we had thought it would, so it could be something where Nico might be back in days and not weeks. So if that's the case, how aggressive are we on Sunday on Morel here in order to add him?
Speaker 2: I think be decently and Morell still complain in the outfield. I think that's more of where his home is gonna end up being.
Speaker 1: Do you think he would still get enough at bats to warrant adding him this week?
Speaker 2: I would speculate, because he's one of those guys who was really difficult to keep down. I was actually just going through this just updated over on my Patriot I people want to check it out in this league dot com, the top five hundred list in the Dynasty list, and I was going through some minor league numbers, and he was the only minor leaguer of all of them to have nine homers. Of all those guys to have nine homers with thirty run and thirty yrs, well, actually he was one of two to have nine homers, thirty runs, thirty rbi in all of MiLB. The only other guy someone I've talked about briefly, but Dominic canzone people should pay attention to him with the Diamondbacks nine homers, thirty plus runs, thirty plus RBI, hitting two to eighty morel hitting over three hundred. So it's like you can't keep him down there much longer. It doesn't serve anybody. He'd be better set on the team now. He could be a super util type of guy. But I think they're going to find spots for him. But they are a little crowded, a little crowded. You got the man seening using the nervouses and you can't get Suzuki and Belling Gerff, so they're getting a little bit crowded they are.
Speaker 1: And I know everyone's in the chat talking about morel to difference of opinions here, and look, it does seem crowded right now, there's no doubt about that. But at the end of the day, you speculate on talent. I'm good with that, just don't almost pay for it right now, Like I wouldn't be throwing a huge fab bit out there, like you throw, you know, a couple of bucks out there and see if you can get him. I think that's probably a better situation. All right, let's get to the injuries. That's never a good situation. Kyle Schwarber day to day with left foot confusion. Noah Cinderguard removed Tuesday with a cut on his index finger. He tried to pitch through it, but that doesn't matter. Sinderguard's trash anyway. Ricky tinam In, Your boy is week to week with left bicep inflammation. Great for the team.
Speaker 2: It's better than like he when he walked off, He's like immediately pointing to his form and stuff. It could have been a lot worse. But this is his second injury already, so don't love that.
Speaker 1: Don't love that. Nicko Lodolo dealing with calf soreness, so his start's gonna be pushed back to Saturday. Bruce Bochi told reporters that Jacob de Gram could return in another two to three weeks. Great, awesome. I'm sure everything's gonna go great with that. I'm sure there's gonna be no problems the rest of the year with Jacob deGrom. The power of positivity Welsh Lance mccullors, who want to talk about positivity through twenty five Bitch Bullpen session. They need him desperately looking at some time, Lol, sometime next month. You're hoping in the meantime, France is there. I did a breakdown on France in the Waiver Wire video that I just recorded that should come out tomorrow, So make sure you subscribe to the channel and click the bell so you know when that drops. But you know, mccullors, if he's out there, ad him. I mean, at this point there's there's two spots open that rotation Welsh and I just look at it. This is just math and mccullors is a is always frustrating. But I think you gotta add him anyway, don't you think? And you gotta add him.
Speaker 2: But like it's not going to be up for like three weeks, let's say, but what does that look like? I just don't know what that looks like?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Sure is anything? If you have the room and you what.
Speaker 1: Does it looks like? It looks like five innings, four earned runs and six strikeouts.
Speaker 2: And then you want to make fun of Jacobs ground getting hurt.
Speaker 1: And then mc coolers is, yes, but one of them was a top five pitcher in ADP.
Speaker 2: No, it was fair, totally fair.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not making I'm like, yes, you're not You're not wrong. But this is about adding a player off the waiver wire. This is not about drafting a player with the second route pick.
Speaker 2: But also, like, the stuff just isn't there. I mean, he's hitting like ninety one. It's fine, give it all, take him up when he's healthy. I'm way more interested than I am right now. That's all right.
Speaker 1: Andre's munios is not close to healthy. He was shut down. Oh, this is so frustrating. I hate everything MRI shoulder inflammation for him, that's not good. Carlos Carrasco though, one run over three innings on Tuesday, so he's working his way back. They desperately need more pitching help. I'm off Carrasco is a guy. James Paxton, he's coming back on Friday, but he's got a six era so far in the rehab, so don't how I feel about that. And Carlos Rodon got another cortizone injection. It's like, you know, like, can you get up in the morning, you know, you just have your coffee, you know, and just read the paper or something. Carls ron gets up shot shot yeah, coon shots. Yeah, here here's a here's a question over under ten and a half starts for Carlos Roddan this year U shout, I want to know and a half Penis and cracker Jacks. Let me know what you think over under carls Don ten and a half starts. Okay, Welsh, what do you got?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the under the under I.
Speaker 1: Think so too. I'm gonna go the under also, uh and yes, Wonky Munos makes me sad too, all those things. So another under from Renegade envy under from evil Zilla. Everybody's under here. Maybe I set the bar to h I thought ten and a half was actually pretty good number.
Speaker 2: No, it's a great number. Actually, think it's a real good number. But yeah, still under.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to push that. The book closed and we're going to reopen it. Eight and a half, they would. Here's a fun one. We were just talking about this guy the other day. Elie de la Cruz went three for four yesterday with three extra base hits with exit velocities over one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 2: Miles, three homers, three hiders, all one six one.
Speaker 1: Sixteen over Sarah Langst. Sarah Langs, who does an incredible job at MLB dot com ship with the best baseball riders out there and research people. No major league player has recorded three batted balls with an exit philoscity of one to sixteen in a single game in the stack cast era since twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: He's a freakman. He's a total frield. Yeah, I dude, I battle him so much of Like, you know, is he the top prospect. He's got some of the only he's got the Onell Cruse in him. It's it's not good to like do one for one comps. But you know, he can get over swinging, and he can lack in batting average, but he absolutely murders baseballs and he can run. And you know, I saw him in spring training standing next to him. He's also so physically different than Oneo Cruz too, the shoulders up, added muscle. He is so impressive and he will be here at some point within the next two months. I could not even guess to you what the Reds outlook is going to look like. Christian and Karnashian Strand is coming. I still believe it. It's going to be within the next week. You've got Matt McClain who's been going nuts. They've got so many guys. They they can implode this major league roster whenever they want. It's just when will they And the people that will be there are McClain, Ellie and Karnashian Strand and Andrew Abbott.
Speaker 1: Those are the guys Pitchers get right. If Ashcraft and Lodolo and Green all get right, the Reds could be good. Like this is gonna be not this year, but not this year. But look, there's there's hope. This made my day the Vapors. Of course, the Vapors made the comment of the day from uh from a great Dave Chappelle classic, Half Baked, change the team name to Baciatomy for Carlos Rodonda got the movies. That movie's underrated. That is a very There's a couple comedies from that like late nineties almost early two thousands period. Half Baked is one of them, not you know, doesn't get enough credit. And the other one is Dirty Work with Norm MacDonald, which is so dumb and hilarious at the same time. It's two very underrated late nineties comedies. All right, let's do three up, three down here. Horace Hilaire, he was up, much of the chagrin of Brandon fought two homers five Ribby's not too shabby six two win over the d Backs. George Kirby. A lot of people coming at you for the George Kirby here. I thought you liked George Kirby.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you like George Kirby. But here's the problem.
Speaker 1: This is why people like it.
Speaker 2: No, I said, he is an anomaly because he's very bieber esque. He's putting up like these crazy numbers with horrific cap He had an eight percent swinging strike percentage coming into this start, so apparently I can just jump start these guys. That's fine. But again, y'all get it messed up. It's not that I think these guys are bad. They have a value.
Speaker 1: You took Kirby over Gilbert every draft we did together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and I like, I mean, I like where Gilbert's head as far as the strikeout numbers.
Speaker 1: Co.
Speaker 2: I like George Kirby, but he's not getting any swinging missus.
Speaker 1: He is a Do you like Kirby the Little Picture video game guy? You like Kirby?
Speaker 2: Like that guy?
Speaker 1: Like? Uh?
Speaker 2: I didn't like? Didn't he just like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Stuff?
Speaker 1: Yep? Uh huh? Yeah, you play they ball cocaine. Forget it, Kurry, It's gone. That's how he flew. He flew all the time. George Kirby nine strikeouts, seven shown innings for him, Framber Valdez twelve K's Framber continues to be the color of my energy, forever and ever. Unbelievable against shoey Otani. So that matchup did not disappoint. David Peterson did, though, four and runs, seven hits. I mean he did the best he could. He got called up there the late pigs. Uh Nick Pavetta four innings, eight hit, seven earned and Brandon fought five innings, six earned runs for him.
Speaker 2: Welsh.
Speaker 1: You know what time it is. You know what time it is. It's time for some prize picks. Let's go use that promo code leading off sign up for prize Picks, Download the app and you'll get one hundred percent deposit match two one hundred dollars. Welsh, what do you have for the people picking the prizes?
Speaker 2: Ooh, how about a winner? Because let's just not forget this smacked yesterday, all four legs smacked on the prize pick. If you follow, not just the three. I gave you a little caveat to the fourth, all four legs smacking. He smacked, So you're welcome everyone, dude, Kuby Chane Bieber not like, oh well, thank you so much for your price, pig. You wont me money. Zip it. So today, here's what we're gonna do today. We're going mookie bets fantasy. I will tell you I don't feel as confident today as I did yesterday. But fantasy score for mookie Bets eight, Bryce Harper, I love this one. Fantasy score seven and a half. And Pablo Lopez strikeout six over he has hit this in four pretty much every started pick but won this year, but forbus last five starts he's had over six strikeouts. So those are my three legs. Looked at the no run first inning stuff. Didn't love it, Just don't. I'm not in love with a whole bunch of the plays today.
Speaker 1: Those are no run first inning. Welsh and I are going to be doing a VP pod together. If so, if you haven't, go subscribe to Betting Pros because we're gonna record that today. It'll probably be out tomorrow. Listenly like a little baseball betting how to kind of thing. So if you're still kind of figuring that out or want to, you know, get involved with that, about no run first innings, about ladder betting, about futures betting. So that's gonna be a fun little piece there. Here's an interesting question before I get to my prize picks, says pick two to keep Alvarez, Riley or Franco, Well, wander, Franco I'm keeping, and Austin Riley I'm keeping. If Francisco Alvarez is the third guy, it's not close. You're talking about two of the premier guys. And like, Alvarez is a nice player, but I don't think we can get there yet. Just because he's just because he's starting to get right, doesn't mean he's in that level. Yeah, Like I don't care if he's a catcher, Like, I don't care. That's that doesn't do it. That doesn't make me more excited about Alvarez. It makes me less because catchers get hurt. To me, I'm going on the over Justin Steele. It's a small number. Five and a half, k's over Mookie Betts Fantasy points today in Milwaukee and over six and a half. It's a small number for Bregman. So whenever. I always look for those tiny numbers. Six and a half. That's a tiny number. You can do it. Alex pregnant is Alex Bregman just mid?
Speaker 2: He's yeah?
Speaker 1: Is he the definitietion?
Speaker 2: MI? I was a ready for you bet yeah, bet Joe, I wasn't ready for you to drop those Yes, he's mid, he's very mid.
Speaker 1: No cap mid right, no cap sus it totally suss. Let's get to some betting here again. Betting pros dot Com slash Leading Off is our little group. You can follow myself and the Welsh over on VP two and track our bets along with it.
Speaker 2: Did you know that we are at ninety eight people?
Speaker 1: If two of you jump out, we're almost at one hundred.
Speaker 2: We're almost at one hundred only two of you. And guess what when you go to that group, you can go and prove around and you can see because uh, you know, we're not getting update from Joe today. If Joe was at the top, we'd see it. But it just so happens that the leader in ro OI and winning percentage one.
Speaker 1: I didn't listen reporting, to be honest, so that's my bad.
Speaker 2: Typically I do just joking, but ninety eight going, and.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's go. Two more people get in there. You don't even have to bet, you just have to make picks. It's fun and the app is free. I've been doing pretty well here, so here's the parlay of the day. I'm just continue to just just drive these home. Yesterday was bad, but two out of three eight bad, just like that meat load song. So here you go. Four legs today, four legs at Darna. Rodriguez against the Cleveland Guardians. How many times have we made money this year? Andona Roriguez, The answer is a lot plus one ten. You're getting plus money. Now you could bet this one. I would bet this one on its own separately and then throw it in with these other things. Because you got Kershaw against the Brewers minus one sixty four, You've got Luis Castillo at home against the Rangers minus one ninety, and then Verlander against the dreadful Cincinnati team. They should finally get a win here. The offense woke up a little. I think that's encouraging minus one seventy six. So you put those four things, Tigers, Dodgers, Mariners, Mets on the money line, you get plus seven h nine. So seven to one. Put ten bucks on that win seventy go pay your I don't know yourself phone bill with that other bets today Again, I'm not loving a lot of the props today, so I'm out on the prop market. I just keep it real. Well, what do you have in the betty market today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't disagree with you. It's just a weird day.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of great numbers on the board.
Speaker 2: I try.
Speaker 1: I would either do some live betting too, if you're interested in that.
Speaker 2: Sure. I try to be picky like so I don't have I could throw out like a million things. I gave you two bets yesterday, hit them both. That's I want to be as picky as possible, so I will say you're Detroit one. I kind of like Detroit money line through the first five with EDWARDO. It's minus one thirty. That might be something I actually play, but you gotta do it quick. It's going to start in like ten minutes. My three bets Mookie bets total bases. That is even money. I actually like that one on total bases. I know I've got a hits parlay. I haven't done this in a while. Jordan Alvarez and Bryce Harper both to just receive one hit that will pay you plus one oh seven when you parlay those two. I like that. And total bases. I'm sorry, Tampa Bay first five team total runs two and a half. So the Rays to score two and a half runs through the first five innings, that is gonna be my Those are my three plays right now. There's other stuff kind of floating around, Like I said, maybe that Detroit one, but that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Richie's on here, Richie Silva, Bryce Miller, Zach effln or what Rodriguez and Drew Smiley rest of season. I know you're gonna say Bryce Miller, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I am gonna say.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say Rodriguez because he ain't gonna be a Tiger much longer. Ain't gonna happen. But you know, this is all just a fantasy. And if you like playing fantasy, and I know you do because you're here watching the show, you should check out so Rare. That's right, because if you go to Fantasybros dot Com slash collect, you could take your fantasy baseboxperience to the next level. With so Rare MLB. You get digital cards, for all thirty Major league teams. You compete against people. You open the packs, you can buy, sell scout, you can go out there were the Boba fet helmet or the wOBA fet helmet. You can do all kinds of amazing things and play a little so rare. Again, it's fantasypros dot Com slash collect that is the place to go. It's a good time today. Again, just looking at the main slate because by the time the show comes out on pod version, I don't want people to be frustrated with us. But Justin Verlander ten point five, Jordan Montgomery nine point nine, and Pablo Lopez ten point six. I think Lopez gonna be low rostered at the last shaky outings that he's had, so there's opportunity there. So you can have a Verlander lineup and a Lopez lineup that're basically the same cost Atlanta Boston Metz. That's where I'm looking for offense today, I know. But Travis Darnaut two point seven, Cure Loft two point two, and Justin Turner two point eight, those are the value plays now. Welsh, I don't know if you have a whole run call yet, but while you're thinking of one. Here you go is the leader board Prime Time fifteen, Homers zero at thirteen, Raiser Ramon VHb and Calison at twelve. Again, if you want to join Fantasypros dot Com slash chat, that's the place to go and go premium Boom Fantasypros dot Com slash Premium so you can join the home run channel. But again Discord is free. Come check it out. Amazing group of people there, just like here. Every single day you leave a comment below on this video and you could win a free upgrade. By the way, I'm going with Raphael Devers for my home run today. Starting to get a little hot, the home run market starting to feel it a little bit, so I'm hoping we continue on this hot pace. Welsh, where are you going for your dinger call today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just didn't. I hadn't put it in there, but I'm gonna go with Mookie Bets. Mookie Betts today, little.
Speaker 1: Very day good and the price picks. You're picking Mookie to do that, So there you go. Good stuff here, great stuff in the peanuts and cracker Jack. You guys have I gotta say you all have stepped up your your level here we're very pleased. Year over a year. The chat is live. I love what's going on. And if you get a chance to ever watch the show live, come, you know, watch the show live. Comment in there. We love even if you know, I know people are working and doing stuff like that, but you get a day off and you're watching live. Let us know. We love it. It's a good thing. And don't forget to subscribe to the podcast version. If you miss it, you can't join us live because you always get that here as well. And there you go. So that's it. That's it for today, but we'll be back again tomorrow and the Waiver Wire video will be out. The trade video is out already. Subscribe to Fantasy Pros MLB channel right now, like share, subscribe, click the bell. You know what to do. Great time today, of course with everybody that'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy your baseball.
Speaker 2: Come fine,