Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: But welcome back to George Nori along with Mark D'Antonio. Mark, let's talk about these USOS. Give us your definition of that. First of all, sure.
Speaker 3: An unknown submerged object is just that it's an object that's a UFO but basically underwater. And the idea is can they operate underwater like they can operate in the air. And the answer seems to be a resounding yes.
Speaker 2: Are they hiding in the water, are there bases there? What's going on?
Speaker 3: You know, that's actually a very good question to ask. I'll tell you why. If we look at some of the theories in the past, people said, oh, they're hiding on the moon, they're on the back side of the moon, or they're in the perpetually dark crater. And you know, that could make sense if you know your oceans, but we don't. We only know sixteen percent of our oceans. That's literally all we know. And people make to get this false assumption we know the oceans when they look at Google Earth and they see ocean everywhere they look. When they say, oh, look at the ocean floor, that's a lot of that's interpreted data and very very coarsely obtained data. It's not very very detailed except for your very few places. So if they're in the oceans, they're there because they can be and they can utilize their technology to be there without a harm to themselves. And there's a whole reason how they can do that. It's an interdimensional travel methodology actually that has been around for a long time. But being there, they can actually hide from us because they go and as I always say, they go where we are not and we are not on the bottom of the ocean, so they can be there, so they'll go there. Why well, because they won't be bothered by us there. The thing is, for all their advanced technology, they are vulnerable. They can be killed, they can't be hurt, and we can do that to them, just like you know, you are way smarter than a fire ant, but if you step on a fire ant colony, too many things from the fire ant can kill you. So they know that we, as less, less intelligent creatures on the planet en mass, we can actually hurt them very badly and that's something that they can't afford. So they do hide from us, and rightly so, because there's very very few of them, and there's very very many of us. So they're doing that i think in their oceans because they can't. Their technology affords them that capability mark.
Speaker 2: We've heard stories of navy sailors seeing lights in the water as they were standing atop their own ships.
Speaker 3: What do you hear? I hear that story too. I mean there was a story. Oh gosh, it was some years ago. The Kisikawa Marou, which was a freighter going through the Pacific Ocean. It was on its way to Japan or on its way out of the Piana, can remember which way it was going. But they saw several disc shaped craft come out of the ocean and fly into the sky. Now that's different from seeing something going down into the water. They saw something coming out, So you saw a big splash and something coming out of the water. Now, when that happened, they in their diligence, they logged the latitude and the longitude of that exact spot where this happened. And you'll never guess where it was. It was at the very end the southern end of the Marianas Trench, the deepest spot on the Earth. It's where the challenge deep is so that's pretty cool, or near the deepest spot, so that's kind of odd that it would be at that spot. Again, they can be there, there's technology affords them the ability to be there, but they're not godlike. We have to understand they are not godlike and they may not have our morality. We can't design our morality to alien beings. They may be completely indifferent to us in the same way that we're indifferent to elk when we tranquilize them and tag them with a radio collar, you know, from behind our blinds, we put up up line. They can't see us, right, we tag an elk. Well, they're doing that to us too. You know, there's many Americans, many people around the world and other countries that have been quote unquote tagged by us, supposedly by aliens. For what purpose? Well, why do we tag elk? To get their migration patants, to get their habits, to learn more about them, And so that might be what they're doing to us, because I think they're here primarily because they saw oxygen in our atmosphere, which has been there for over two and a half billion years. And so if they're carbon based beings like we are, then they need oxygen to survive, and they know that oxygen in an atmosphere means there's life there in all likelihood, especially if it doesn't change in it's a mouth. So they're looking at that and they're saying, Hey, there's a brilliant blue beacon here in the universe. Let's go there. There might be life. And so I think we've been calling out to the universe for billions of years, and so any civilization with the capability will probably have visited us at one time in the past or in an ongoing manner. Maybe this explained, George, why so many different types of alien creatures are described. Also, maybe this is why we see so many different types of craft here, because it's different species, different alien civilizations that may have found us. Again, I wrote a book called The Populated Universe, and it talks about life being potentially the rule, not the exception in the universe. And I go through the arguments as to why I talk about carbon and our relationship with carbon, et cetera, and it really points out to the fact that the universe may be providing a template for life and we took advantage of it because we had an Earth. There wasn't that right position around its star, and there's many planets around other stars that are in the right position around their stars.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. How many USO events have then reported, Oh.
Speaker 3: There have been hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of USO events, and even more if you count people seeing them from the surface and seeing a light under the water. Now, when they see a light under the water, we have to be careful because there are some bioluminescent algae that people have mistaken for an underwater base underwater UFO just sitting there kind of a thing. But by and large, there are other there are other sightings like, for instance, navies around the world, Okay, they have seen things zipping through their sonars at very very high rates of speed. Our US Navy has seen that. I've worked for the Navy for decades as a model maker and doing special programs for them, and one of the things I saw on a cruise on a sub was I didn't see what they did was something coming through the sonar at several hundred knots, which is several hundred miles an hour. And a few years later I did a job for the Joint Chiefs and I was a presidential briefing model. And when I brought it down to Washington, I asked one of the chiefs, I said, well, can you tell me about this program? And he basically said, I can't talk about that program, sorry, in other words, admitting it exists, but not being to give me any details. So he said a whole lot, I sing, very little, see what I mean. That was cool. So now we know that not just our navy is seeing these, other navies are seeing these. Two of the Russians have seen them. Other navies have seen them and reported them, and some are more pragmatic about it. We have a rule, though, and the rule in our in our navy seems to be observe and report, do not engage. And that seems to be the rule. And that's why on the boat I was on, when when they know, you know, it was just a visitor on the boat for for a cruise, not a sailor. I got see sick. No, I'm not proud. When the boat was on the surface, Georgia rock and rolls, but when you get underwater, it feels like everybody listening to the show is right now they can't tell their movement. Yes, yes, there was a cruise on a submarine, and I guess it was in the north of Okay. So the thing was, when when the boat is underwater, it feels rock steady. So anything that is caught on sonar becomes, of course, of high importance. And the sonar guy is supposed to be able to classify everything he sees, you know, and when this came through the sonar, he quite literally didn't know how to classify it. And when the executive officer asked him for the bearing and the range, you can give that you know the angle of off the boat and how far away it is. But when he asked for the speed, the kid on the sonar put his arms out to his side with a worried look on his face, and turned to the XO and said several hundred knots sir. And he kept his hands there like he was frozen. And the x the executive officer, without missing a beat, said okay, log it and dog it, and the kid put his hands back onto the console said sir, yes, sir. He went back to work. So I got up because you know, George, I was this big shot on the boat, right, I was invited to on the boat and I guess you probably see where this is going. And I said that. He x, oh, sir, I'm familiar with these. They call them a fast mover. I'm familiar with these fast movers. Is there something I can help you with? He says D'Antonio. Right, sorry, yes, sir, you having a good time? Sorry, yes, sir, let's keep it that way, and he walked away. Okay, so he put me in my place and that was it. But it turns out that we have we've seen them. It's it's not a common occurrence, it's a somewhat rare occurrence, but they are seen and they don't know what to do with them. So it's observant report, do not engage.
Speaker 2: What was the USS Hampton.
Speaker 3: Event, Well, see my friend Bob McGuire and he's in our sky through livestream Chace alot and he's known as signs Bob. But he was on the USS Hampton and he actually was on the boat again, not as a sailor but again as a visitor in the boat doing a project. And they had uso blow by the boat. It was very close on the boat I was on. It was a distant object that was making a very faint trace on the sonar for a period of time. But on his boat, it blew by the boat very very quickly, and it actually shook everybody in the boat. He said, it shook the boat as it went by so close, and they determined it was moving hundreds of knots one hundreds of miles an hour underwater right by the boat, and it literally shook, like I said, it shook the entire boat. And that's something that you know, Bob has just recently started talking about. So you know the concept of UFOs in the sky, usos underwater. You know, if there's civilization's here, it means that they have worked out way to master pressure, whether it's zero pressure on space or high pressure underwater. And I think they do it by interdimensional travel, and that interdimensionality allows them to neither be here nor there, and so they aren't really feeling the forces of the water when they're here because they're not here long enough. It's a very very small fraction of time, you know, far less time than it took for the Titan to collapse, for instance, the submarine Titan. So there's a lot of potential for this methodology of travel. You know, even Avi Lode came out and said recently that he thinks maybe alien craft are traveling into dimensionally. Now, I've been saying it for years, you know, because my friend Bob Schroeder, who wrote the book Solving the UFO Enigma, you know, he's he's dead on right. He's absolutely accurate, you know, and so he's I took his work. I read his book. Was kind of tough to get through because equations, a lot of maths, but when you do, you realize this is just an incredible revelation. So I seized on it and I started doing my work on it, and I've found it. It's very likely that this is how they're doing it. They could travel from here to Alpha Centauri in a very very short amount of time using this technique Alpacatory being the closest star system to us other than our son, and they could go to Pluto in minutes rather than the ten years it took us using this technique. So there's a lot of interesting physics that we don't know yet, but we're working on it. We're working on it.
Speaker 2: Tell us about the shag Harbor event.
Speaker 3: Shag Harbor. I'm going to be speaking there next year. Shag Harbor interesting event. There was this object that came down in the water in Shag Harbor and no one knows quite what it was. They couldn't find anything on the ocean floor, but many, many hundreds of people saw it come down in the in Shag Harbor and they don't know what it was that came down in the water. And that sparked the asserts. That sparked an entire culture around the Shag Harbor in Nova Scotia, and that was really cool. So Shag Harbor is you know, it's actually sort of like a quintessential USO case, right, And so's there's a lot of cases like this, right. So there was another one in the US Navy was doing war games off Puerto Rico, and they had five submarines in this war group, the sub Warrior war Convoy, and one of them caught a sonar trace of a USO and it started to give chase because they weren't quite sure if it was a test for them by our people who not. They chased it for two days and they found it's an official part. It says it went the full depth of the ocean in seconds and up to the surface, down to the bottom and toy to them, allowed them to get closer, and then took off at hundreds of miles an hour. See it's similar, isn't it similar to what's being reported? So they've been here for a while, George, you know, and shagg Harber's is one of the events of many that have happened.
Speaker 2: It's dramatic, though, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Mark, Oh, it is it is, you know. And it's it's a puzzle, And boy, I love puzzles. I know you do too, well, we sure do.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more