Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show on a Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of this extravaganza. So we've gone over the DSA and I am making a prediction. You know now that you have so many prominent Democrats, even Chris Matthews has joined the choir of Bill Maher and Joe Mansion and Van Jones and Rama Manuel Deadfish and Mark Penn, who's going to join us in a minute. And you know, all of these people now coming out, but they're all not elected, which is fascinating about the DSA and their platform, which is up on a website. Eliminate the Senate Presidency, judiciary as we know it, Amnesty for illegals, abolished borders, Abolish ice and all deportation, defund the Department of War, Eliminate cash bell, abolished prisons, abolished police, a new health taxts, Cradle to grave, womb to the tomb, green, new deal, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Right, So you know we've gone through.
Speaker 1: That new poll out today shows that Mike Rogers leading Abdul Sayed by four in Michigan. I'm not taking any of these poles seriously. Now I'm just not and I'm looking at them, I'm paying attention. I think that if you don't take this seriously, you are making a big mistake. However, the unwillingness of Democrats to you know, distance themselves from Abdul l sayed his relationship with Hassan Piker is a problem. Question is up to the last day, Hassan Piker was on the campaign trail with Abdul el Sayed. This is Hassan Piker is way out there in the campaign trail, El sayed, won't condemn him and all the other Democrats that he has been supporting Francesca Hang and straight on down the list.
Speaker 2: They won't say a word.
Speaker 3: We are in the heart of the imperial cor This is a country that defeated the USSR unfortunately, and the reality of the matter is there's a lot of antagonism.
Speaker 4: There's no class consciousness.
Speaker 2: In the United States of Americas.
Speaker 5: Empires never die quietly, and we must end the American empire regardless. No more to trump Ism, but no more to the Democrats who compromise, who conciliate, and who betray us. No more to the Democrats who will collaborate and cooperate with the fascists, who will fund Ice, who will fund.
Speaker 6: Israel being like Abdullah's a ton.
Speaker 2: Of work to do mending bridges. Here's the take nuke for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, you are all unbelievably islamophobic pieces.
Speaker 7: Okay, they'll say, oh, Dsa, your candidate was. Oh Francesca Hong was bad. She was a bad candidate. Oh she didn't like Thanksgiving. Welcome and Thanksgiving too.
Speaker 6: Poor people that they can they they can afford housing in Berkeley.
Speaker 8: I don't know how well.
Speaker 6: My understanding is that the property owners who have properties there choose just not to print it at all. Yeah, chill them in the street, Let the streets, Let the streets soak in their red capitalist bloods.
Speaker 3: Dude, they clipped me talking about Malsey Dong op by a cop who thought it was like making fun of of Malzy Dong, which I never would and never will.
Speaker 6: Malse Dong is a is a one of the great leaders of this world. Okay, a man who changed the entire universe, the entire planet.
Speaker 2: He did, he changed the trajectory of history.
Speaker 3: He is the founding father of the People's Republic of China. Maose Dong gets this same level of credit that the founding fathers do.
Speaker 1: For America, tens of millions of people either starved to death or were political prisoners and assassinated, murdered. Millions of those anyway, Mark penn Is with US chairman, CEO of Stagwell and chairman of the Harris Pohle, former advisor to Bill and Hillary Clinton, I know you have no problem saying you want no part of this madness, because that's who you are. Can you support El Saied because of this relationship that he refuses to distance himself from.
Speaker 8: No, he not only doesn't distance himself from that relationship, he wears it proudly. I mean, Hassan pikers anti Semitic, he's anti American, he's against everything that you know, at least ninety percent of the people at America are four. It is really atrocious, and I don't have any problem saying that. And you're right that more more Democrats. To be quite clear, one hundred percent clear that that's not a Democrat, it's not a Republican, it's not even an independent.
Speaker 2: Well it's not all right.
Speaker 1: So now this is the new Democratic Party, this is new strategy. I just meant all of what's on the DSA website, you know, eliminate the Senate and abologize and the police and the Department of WARTC. I am making a prediction, especially after AOC's comments on one of the Sunday programs last week, that this list is going to be taken down and Democrats will adopt the strategy is okay, we believe it, but we're not going to tell you what we really believe. We're just going to lie like Abigail Spamberger Liede in Virginia and come up with her real agenda when she's elected. I just don't know what date they'll take it down, because I think this is creating an enormous headache for the Democratic Party in an election year historically where the party out of power, you know, should gain significant amount of seats in the House and pick up a lot of seats in the Senate.
Speaker 8: Well, I'd be surprised if they take it down. I think quite quite the opposite. I think they've become emboldened, they have more members. Social media has enabled you know, there are a couple of big issues here. One, what social media is enabling that that wasn't really possible before in terms of splinter movements, which you know, I wrote two books on micro trends and how it's tearing us apart rather than bringing us together. And second, an interesting poll finding that I'm working on. I was sifting through some poll data. I think you'll be shocked by it, which is I looked at young Democrats eighteen twenty four. Well, I now put America in the poll. I never thought I'd have to put America in the poll to see the fay wee unfavorable. But I looked at young Democrats eighteen to twenty four. Their view of China was the same as America. If I look at young Republicans.
Speaker 2: It's Mark, do you know how scary that is? What you just said? That is chilling to me.
Speaker 8: It's unbelievable information. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So where does this end up? Where does it fall out? I am making the case, and we have Mark Halpern on later as a smart guy. I don't even know where Mark stands politically. He's a good analyst, he's a good interviewer. But I you know, I think that whatever's going to define the outcome of the midterms has not happened. Yet we don't know where ran falls. We don't know what the economy is going to do. There's a lot that's going to happen between now and then. How aware people become of the real positions of you know, Telefrico and sixth gender and El Sayed and this lunatic that replaced Platner in Maine. You know, people underestimate Susan Collins every single election cycle she's in. You know, she'll be down by eight and win by eight. I mean it's I think you're foolish to take her for granted, my humble opinion.
Speaker 2: So I just don't know the answer.
Speaker 1: I know Republicans, you know, using the same tactics as Democrats have picked up twelve seats by them quote jerry mandering like the Democrats have done for decades.
Speaker 8: Yeah, look, I think it's a little early to predict. I always put a lot of stock in the poll done right after the Labor Day weekend, because I believe families sit around, they got nothing much to do and have some hamburgers.
Speaker 1: Are are you saying, like people like me that I'm a loser because I don't have much too on my Labor Day week I take a few days off.
Speaker 8: Well, and the families get around, they talk politics, and so I put a lot of stock. Once you get to put what I call the post labor day verdict, that becomes very hard to change. Not impossible, but very hard. And that's when you have to really start to take the polls seriously. Because they sat around, they talked to why I think, you know, I'm happy with the economy, but the DSA is crazy. But the Republicans say they're going to cut tact. They discuss all this and they begin to resolve this. And look, I think it's a fifty to fifty country, and I don't think the midterms are determined by any stretch of the imagination yet, because no one wants to move out of their camp. And I think that what's happened here with the Democrats in the DSA has taken were probably was, as you say, a routine, probably strong showing because it's a midterm election and people are negative on the economy and put it into doubt because a lot I think there's an awakening going on that this is a dangerous anti American sentiment that is now getting real political power, and you can't deny it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting because back in the day we would have debates and they were usually friendly. I mean, I guess sometimes I might have been a jerk. If I was, I apologize, but I don't think so was I ever. I might have was I once or twice.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: No, not to me. You're never a jerk.
Speaker 2: To me, right, But we had to and you were m Clinton person. Fair enough.
Speaker 1: Clinton looks like a moderate today. Like I mean, if it wasn't for Bill Clinton and new Gingridge working together, we wouldn't have balanced the budget well four or five consecutive years.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: They they worked together and they got something. Really, they got something done together for the good of the country. And there's no hope of that anymore. It's so dead, it's gone.
Speaker 8: No, it's just going to take we hope to you know. Look, we had a crime bill, we had a welfare reform, we had we had a balanced budget. We had the country close to wiping out the debt. It was an economic prosperity. And as you say, Duke Gimdrich and Bill Clinton they attack each other a little bit during the day, but at night they would get together and try to solve problems.
Speaker 9: Not.
Speaker 1: Bill Clinton famously said the era of big government is over, the end of welfare as we know it. I don't hear any Democrats speaking out that way. All right, quick break, we'll come right back more with the CEO of the Harris Pole, Mark Penn, former advisor to Bill and Hillary Clinton. We'll get to your calls coming up next this Friday, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, all right, our pride Willman's Mark Penn used the word for Bill and Hillary Clinton now runs the Harris Pole talking about the pending midterm elections.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Eighty one days now away? Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number. Let me ask you this because there's people like you and Bill Maher and you know, all these you know, pundits are speaking out.
Speaker 2: John Fetterman is the only elected official.
Speaker 1: Why are why is there such complete silence among elected Democrats like Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries. We'll see how this falls out after the midterms in terms of you know, these communist radical Socialist DSA members before he ever wants to comment on it, pretty gutless and cowardly in my view, why won't they say anything?
Speaker 8: Well, let me say that I think Representatives Tom Swasey and Jess Gottheimer are saying things or are some exceptions. I will say, Look, there's a difficult there's a problem there. If you've become a leader in Congress of the Democratic Party, your caucus is half socialist, half.
Speaker 1: Half nuts, Well they aren't they the controlling based though now of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 8: I won't say they're one hundred percent controlling, but I'll say that it's pretty close. I'll say that it's fifty fifty.
Speaker 1: And if you're right, if it's fifty to fifty, why don't the other fifty percent speak out?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: You mentioned Tom Swazi. He's when I lived in New York years ago that used to be you know, my district, And I actually know Tom.
Speaker 2: Get along with.
Speaker 1: Them, Fine, he's not a total job like these other people.
Speaker 2: And I give them credit for speaking on I really do.
Speaker 8: Yeah. No, Look, the money is what the left, the groups are with the left or it's a very powerful dynamic that has built up. We're a long way from the politics. Look, the Democratic Party has isolated itself in the past and then come back, Bill Putton was a comeback to that. It was a renewal of centrist politics. That then everybody wants to be in the center. Now everybody wants to see in the extremes. But I'll go back to the very first point. No matter how your politics has evolved, no matter what you think and what your differences are, how can you listen to somebody like Hassan Piker who's fundamentally against America and let and have a Senate candidate and wants to be the US Senate who supports that. That strikes me as wrong at any time.
Speaker 1: You know, there are these lunatics that people try to associate with mainstream conservatism, and I don't think it's a fair analogy myself. And you know, like Nick Foent's white nationalism, anti Semites, I want nothing to do with those people. I will you know, you know, apparently the you know people want me to put them on my podcast or whatever. You know, Yeah, would get a lot of attention for my podcast, it would work. I've been in this business too long to know. When you do really controversial things and put crazy people on, you do get you know, a short term benefit, but long term it's not who I am and I don't want to platform those people. I don't care what side of the aisle are on.
Speaker 8: No, And I agree, And kind of the problem is like even somebody like Platner, who did nothing this entire life now probably has millions of followers simply because he got platformed everywhere for a short period of time. So there is this danger where we're platforming people right who to kind of point to them, and then social media enables them to find the people who want to follow the crazy. So I think you're doing the right thing. I think you have a wide group of people that you open your platform too. But I think they're should you know, putting some limits. I think that Nick Fuente's hasan piker limits make a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's easy. I mean I have no problem to be like.
Speaker 1: I had comrade Deblasio on last night and we actually get along.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's a nut, but he's not crazy.
Speaker 1: He's not like this crazy And you can have a civil discussion with the guy. And he's not going to talk about the streets running red, you know, uh, with the blood of capitalists and landlords. I mean, you know, he's not going to say stuff like that. Anyway, we appreciate you, Mark Penn, you have a great weekend. Thank you. You know, because it's become a big, big issue. I mean, I don't know. I'm pretty I'm pretty firm in my conviction that Democrats are going to distance themselves soon from the DSA. Now you have Megan Romer, I guess she's one of the leaders spokespeople for the DSA, And it's still on their website, but I am predicting that their stated listed positions on that website will go away. I urge people to make copies of it, because I think the strategy will become the Abigail Spamberger, the Joe Biden Hyde in the basement strategy as it relates to elections. In other words, just just hide what you really believe, get elected, and then do whatever the hell you want. And that means all the things that they're listing, all the things that they stated that they would stand for.
Speaker 2: That's why I thought it was so.
Speaker 1: Telling when when AOC went on one of the Sunday programs and said, oh, that was woke, one was crazy, defund the police. They didn't really mean that, you know, Bernie's no one really believes in defunding the police.
Speaker 2: They've been saying it over and over again.
Speaker 1: Now they know that it doesn't poll well and that it's hurting them electorally. So they are going to just adopt a policy of hiding what they really believe and who they really are, and adopt a strategy to lie to get powers. That's what's coming. Mark my words. I don't think I'm going to be proven wrong.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Listen to Megan Romor. She can't give an explanation. And I got into this a little bit with the BLASIL last night, but she can't give an explanation on this plan to tax the hell out of millionaires anyway.
Speaker 2: Listen, but we do believe in taxing the hell out of millionaires? Yeah, absolutely, Well what is taxing the hell out of the mean?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know again I don't have like a solid but should I think?
Speaker 2: But shouldn't you?
Speaker 10: I mean, if you're the coachair, if you're the co chair of the DSA, shouldn't you be more specific than just acting the hell out of something?
Speaker 2: What exactly do you mean?
Speaker 6: So again, it's democracy, right, and we have to look at what we need to spend and what we need.
Speaker 2: We don't want to depend on the existence.
Speaker 6: Of millionaires because that means people are still getting exploited.
Speaker 9: So so yeah, we need to look at what we need to pay for in the interim, what sort of tax base we need for that to happen, and then and build from there.
Speaker 1: The reality is, you notice when we have these DSA people, they don't want to answer how much of one dollar should should a taxpayer after they pay state, local, federal taxes and fight A taxes, how much should they be allowed to keep for themselves. They never want to answer that question. If you make one hundred grand a year, if you make a million dollars a year, if you make a billion dollars a year, how much of every dollar should you be able to keep. I'm not one of these people that hates billionaires because they're very successful.
Speaker 2: And they made a lot of money.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I never got a job in my entire life from a poor person.
Speaker 2: I just didn't.
Speaker 1: And when I was a contractor, I loved that rich people spent money and hired me. And when I was in a restaurant, I love when people that can afford to go out to eat gave me tips and kept me working and put money in my pocket.
Speaker 2: I never got jealous.
Speaker 1: I was grateful anyway, to our phones this Friday, Sean in my free state of Florida, Shan Hi, how are you glad you called David Jandy?
Speaker 11: Nice talk to you, sir.
Speaker 2: What's going on, sir?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 11: I heard you're a Florida Panther fan.
Speaker 1: Big time, big, big, big big. I got seasons tickets. By the way, you did hear about the big trade?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Matthew Kitchuck's brother Brady Kitchuck is going to be on the team this year. Barkov is back this year. We're going to be back big time this year. Tampa needs to watch out. Although I do have a lot of respect for Tampa Bay, the Lightning or a great team, consistently a great team and very tough to beat.
Speaker 2: You guys have an awesome some organization there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm a big Tampa fan. Before that, I was a black Hawks fan. But when they traded Kane that kind of by.
Speaker 2: The way, how stupid was that? Didn't they re sign by the.
Speaker 11: Way, Yeah, they resigned them because of the young guy that they got.
Speaker 1: Right now, Yeah, why would you ever get rid of a star, like like Kane, I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: That's so dumb.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and they got rid of you, brink it. So those two, you know, I'm like, uh, you know, I'm from Chicago, but not anymore.
Speaker 1: But yes, listen, you know I've had people say you don't like any New York teams anymore. I'm like, no, I'm I'm a full fledged Floridian through and through.
Speaker 2: I even have a season's tickets.
Speaker 1: I don't get to go very often, but I have season tickets to the Panthers, and whenever I can go, I'm there, man, I go.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 11: Well, we'll see you in September Tampa Versus.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: You know, look, last year, every I think all but five players went through long injuries on the Panthers.
Speaker 2: Last year. You got to cut us some slack we had.
Speaker 1: We didn't have our captain, we didn't have half more than half our team at any one given time, and so it was it was a rough year in terms of injuries for us and anyway.
Speaker 2: So I'm just I'm just hopeful. That's all.
Speaker 11: Well, I want to say one more thing, so.
Speaker 2: Brady, I have two words for you. Though Brady could.
Speaker 11: Chuck we'll see, we'll see. You know, we got point. He's pretty healthy, so we'll be back. And yeah hegel So those two together.
Speaker 1: No, you got you Listen, you got great tough players. The Tampa is tough. What you guys went seven last year and I was pulling for you guys. I wanted the Florida team to win, just so you know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the Maple least they were. They're pretty tough. They were pretty tough.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were very tough. They played. It was a great series.
Speaker 1: I think it was one of the best playoff seasons ever last year, even without my Panthers. It was just depressing not having my panthers in it.
Speaker 11: Well, we'll see what he does. I was happy with the Hurricanes, so they never got it, but young.
Speaker 1: Team, you know, I was happy for them too. I was pulling for them to win the finals and they did. It was it was a great series.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. I got a roll Sean. Nobody talked.
Speaker 1: Nobody on this program talks hockey but me and you. Linda has no idea what hockey is a How many points do you get when you score goals in hockey?
Speaker 2: Linda, you get one? Wow? Pressed, I'm kind of impressed. I've talked hockey with you before. Yeah, and you're not. You're not. You don't like my panthers, So I don't want to buy hockey with this. I actually root for Tampa because the coach is a real nice guy. I believe it's from from Long Island. Yeah. There they They're definitely a great team.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, New York teams suck as always. Uh, let's go to New York.
Speaker 1: By the way, Bruce Blakeman New Poles SIENA poll out today shows it a three point race against Kathy Hokel. My mess if you live in New York is this is your last great hope to fix your state. I am hoping and praying for all my friends that remain there that you take advantage of this opportunity. Steve Hilton in California, your last, your last bit of hope to save your state out of New York.
Speaker 2: What's up bed, Hey, Sean?
Speaker 4: How you doing? That's thanks for the lead. That's exactly why I'm calling. I think this is the best chance that Republicans have to take the governorship in New York since George Bataki with the high utility bills and the sanctuary city statuses. We are just falling apart. Our local investment team guy to the named is C. Bouchet said, stop investing in New York City. Pull your money, put it somewhere else. It's New York is just a sinking ship. And I'm so glad that. Please.
Speaker 1: All the big banks have, all the you know, private equity firms have, all the financial firms have. There are more employees from Wall Street that work in my free state of Florida. Wall Street South is way more real than people know. You see what's happening in Texas too. I mean a lot of companies. Elon Musk, for example, you know, has picked up in left California.
Speaker 2: He's now in Texas.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling Ken Griffin he's going to spend six billion dollars investing in New York and now it's going to Florida. And he's out after being docks by Mom Donnie.
Speaker 4: Florida deserves it. Another thing I want to talk about is just security. It's the most unsafe state now crime with everyone just being let go after a crime. They're not holding anyone. And then this two eenty seven G program that's out there that Hochal and light. Tisha James are telling our local sheriffs to not comply with any longer. So she doesn't even want him to work with the Feds to get these dangerous people off our streets New York City thinking, and I think Bruce Blakeman is exactly what we need. People need not pay attention to the polls, especially to Siana Pole. They need to just get out and vote in November. They do that, I think we take it.
Speaker 2: But he's got They have to. They have to go out and mass.
Speaker 1: Look, I'll be honest if you go back, Lee Zeldon did outperform my expectations. So I'm gonna say he did a great job. And I will tell you it was very helpful for Republicans to get the majority in the House because he pulled a couple of New York seats with him because he performed so well.
Speaker 2: I am saying this is real in New York.
Speaker 1: Bruce Blakeman can win, but it's gonna take everybody upstate New York, Suffolk County, Nassau County, Westchester, Staten Island.
Speaker 2: Get your butt out and vote. It takes everybody. This is your last shot. New York.
Speaker 1: I'm pulling for you. I just I just you know, pulled up stakes. I don't see any hope for it, to be honest, But now I have a little bit of hope, and I'm hoping for the people, my friends that I left behind a long time ago appreciated ed. Thank you eight hundred ninety four one.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to Advanced Jacksonville. What's up Vance? How are you things in patavidra Hey? How sawgrass doing?
Speaker 9: Oh? It's wonderful and hot. I just want to really tell you how much my wife and I appreciate you allowing you know, equal time on your heir for all three parties of the government that Democrats, Republican and our social Commagist party. But the reason I'm calling is I'm thinking about switching from a Republican to Democrats and running for office. I feel like I have all the qualifications. I really don't have to have a lot of knowledge of the world affairs or world geography. I don't have to have constitutional law. I understand for financial reasons that my wife can open up a couple of leering centers working from home. She's already been checking with kids in the neighborhood getting named so we could put it on the Liz and I don't have to read any of the legislation that comes down.
Speaker 1: I think we get your boy in vance. Obviously Vans is being facetious. Yeah, that's about what it would take. You'd qualify. If you did all that.
Speaker 9: Vance, I could have been a millionaire in two years.
Speaker 2: You could. I wish you all the luck with that. Good luck with that plan.
Speaker 1: But you're going to sell your soul to do it, and you're going to give up something that you can't put a value on. It's called freedom, because what they want means you give up your freedom for their power.
Speaker 9: And you disgrace by flag. And I can never turn away from the valve that I may even are listed in the army and has to protect the Constitution of the United States against foreign or domestic Can I stand by that to the day I die.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for your service, thank you and your wife for me. Okay, and you have a great weekend. I'm glad you called quick break. Right back to our busy phones this Friday. Our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 9: The final hour of The Sean Hannity Show was up next.
Speaker 1: Hang on for Seawn's Conservative Solutions. And I'm back to the busy telephones toll free. It's eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, Jeane, North Carolina. We got a minute for you, so get there quick. What's going on?
Speaker 11: Happy Friday?
Speaker 4: Going uh?
Speaker 11: I was taking the other dog yesterday about Snuggle. Is anything happened with the.
Speaker 2: Dog that you know of?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't get an update in the last couple of days, Linda, any update on Snuggles the dog.
Speaker 10: We are still looking, but I would encourage everyone go online follow Jennifer Avoncho. It's her family and they are in desperate need of support Snuggles.
Speaker 2: They want to euthanize this poor dog, and really do.
Speaker 10: They want to euthanize it, but they have it trapped in the shelter. They won't even let the kids or the mother come and see it. It's sick.
Speaker 2: It's it's so sick.
Speaker 1: And and by the way, the person you know admits that they provoke the dog.
Speaker 2: You provoke a dog, You're going to grandma. It's the grandma.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous, and the grandma's with the owners insane. Please don't youuthanize this great dog. It's insane. I'll tell you what. We'll try and update this regularly a little more regularly, Geene.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Why don't you put on the website because people won't remember even if you spell it. You know, save snuggles and you know contact on X blah blah blah. Okay, you got it, Gene. Thanks for the idea. We appreciate you man, Thank you