Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today. And this is a subject he says he loves her every time they talk. Okay, we'll get into that, find out what that's all about what in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's frank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for his neph You know, some men might might understand this, this this phrase, and then some men might think it's a bit disrespectful. But you know, sometimes it's gotta be said. You know, sometimes you just got to just say, you know what, I don't care what this is. I just gotta see it. And the title is your wife is fine as hell.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got to see it.
Speaker 2: The husband say yeah, yeah, I mean, I mean he needs to know that your wife is fine.
Speaker 1: Hey, nice note, t prank.
Speaker 2: Your wife, Friano all of it.
Speaker 4: I know, I.
Speaker 2: Know your wife. God though, boy, you got yourself one man. Alright, God dog, let's go. Your wife is fine as hey.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Daryl. Yeah, this is Daryl. Who's this? And Darren? Are you doing? My name is Alonzo Man. I work for a liquor distributing company. I do a liquor distribution How you doing today, I'm pretty good. I'm pretty good man. What can I do for you? Hey, we're putting together a big, big event man with vodka, and they're throwing They're throwing a huge, cool party. And like I said, I've been I'm in the liquor business man. I've been doing it for for quite some years now. And you know, we're always trying to do different type of publicity and really get the hype up. And what we're trying to do, man, is is really get people to come out to this fashion party because it's the first quarter. We wanted to be a one to remember. And uh, I know no, no, no, no, no, no no no no, you're I go to the bank, I go to the bank where your where your wife's works at Kendre And Okay, what we're trying to do is have I mean, we want our flyer and slash poster to be something really really memorable, something that's going to really draw people in and have this This thing is gonna be all over social media the whole nine yards. So we're trying to see you know, buddy of mine told me. He he kind of knew of you or had a had a number on you, and I was like, cool, let me reach out to him. He told me you were Kendrim's husband, So I want to have my husband.
Speaker 4: So I don't understand what my wife's got to do with this whole thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, what I'm trying to do is see if you were cool when Kindred being on our flyer, man, because your wife is finish, so we want to put her on the flyer.
Speaker 4: And what you mean my wife is finish? What you mean by you're gonna call me up and talk about my wife?
Speaker 5: Vin?
Speaker 3: It's wrong with you, brother, brother, it's this. It's a respect thing I'm giving you. I'm giving you crows. The crows. Ma'm it out what you need, man, because you don't sound right. So we're trying to get your wife. We want to give her through a photo shoot at a bikini so we can put it.
Speaker 4: Hell, no, you ain't using my wife and no bikini to put on no fly You want your damn mine.
Speaker 3: That's my wife.
Speaker 4: Man, respect me.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay, hold on man, hold on man, Why are you tripping like this? Bro? Why are you tripping like my wife.
Speaker 4: My wife ain't gonna be in no damn the flying for no the party? Man, what the do you think?
Speaker 3: This is what's wrong with you? Okay, br bruh. You know what, man, I tried to call you and give you the respect I mean I'll get sound like, well, well, okay, look I didn't off of no argument. I'll just I'll just talk to Kindred when I go to the fight depart and see if she want to do.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're gonna go to my white's job at the bank, that's what you're gonna do. Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm just under this because I'll be that too.
Speaker 4: And I don't make a deposit with my.
Speaker 3: Foot and yeo okay, okay, hold on, man, we were paying. We're paying five thousand dollars for the photos.
Speaker 4: I can't what you paying. No amount of money's gonna let me put my wife, the mother of my children, on no close to end, no forginning.
Speaker 3: I don't care how much you paying.
Speaker 4: Kiss my ass before I'll let you do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, bro okay, So I ain't gonna really go back and forth what you meant? I was calling you trying to be a man Okay, Well, I'm trying to be man a man with you and just you know, throw the opportunity at you. I'm now you throwing it back up. He was with disrespect. I wouldn't showing any.
Speaker 4: For my wife to be a side now.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want none of that. Okay, man, No, your wife finding hell.
Speaker 4: People are like, oh, you need to quit telling me how fine my wife is. Okay, who gave you my phone number in the.
Speaker 3: First place, Dude, I've got hey man, effidently that's all mulling pointed. Just all right, that don't even matter. This WoT the boy day? Okay you want to instru on the table is I want to take some senses of kid.
Speaker 4: Let me know when you plan on going to my wife job at the bank. Let me know what he's gonna bring your blackness down there so I can be there.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Nobody calls another brother up talk about how fine his wife says, Okay, I ton't you know now you should have can stop right there.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna keep.
Speaker 4: All talking on my wife.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let me say this dog tell me is the one that said your wife was fine at hell? That's the one brought all inty taking at the meeting. Tell me is the one that said your wife was fighting at hell? Though?
Speaker 4: Tell me what you tell me?
Speaker 3: Tell me said your wife is fighting as hell. That's what Tody can get hit to. Who is Tommy? You don't you take your wife to work in the morning.
Speaker 4: Let me know what's gonna bring your blackness down there?
Speaker 3: Okay, Now what y'all be What y'all be listening to on the way to work? What radio station y'all be listening to? Be listening? Iphew? Tell me, baby, see you.
Speaker 4: Want Tobody get hey.
Speaker 3: Man, your wife Kencer got me to prank you, bro, Wait till.
Speaker 4: My wife cut my blood pressure up?
Speaker 3: Oh man, she told me, she said, we listening to y'all every morning on the way to word. He drops me off and he does work. She said, Tommy, you've got to get it. I said, you can. Let me know what what do he love the most? She say me, I don't know about that right now?
Speaker 4: After this talk, we love you.
Speaker 3: Man, oh man, We let you back. Baby. Keep is Steve Morfy morning? So tell me this, bro, what is the baddest radio show in the land? Man? What is it? Darryn?
Speaker 4: It's Steve Harvey with nephew Jumpy.
Speaker 2: Come on, give me some prank and praise up in here. Come on, King of Your wife is fired as hell, Yes she is.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, come on late.
Speaker 2: Tommy Teas this weekend. The nephew is in Tommy T's this weekend Friday, Saturday, Sunday. That is pleasant in California up there around Oakland, San Francisco. The nephew is in town. Got a few tickets left. Come hang out with your boy as I wrap up. When it's twenty three, all right. Land in the cut is Tacoma, Washington. That is Nate Jackson's Super Funny Comedy Club, and the nephew will be there the following week. Now we're gonna turn the tables a little bit. I got a phone call you by telling about this Christmas song. Let's see if they like it. Let's just see. I'm I'm hoping. I ain't no rapper, but I gave it a little try.
Speaker 5: Harvey Morning Show. I just wanted to say that the song that Tommy did, I'm with the young lady and gentlemen whatever, it was fire as the kids said, he say, it was amazing. I really loved it and I can't wait to download it whatever so I can listen to it or hear it on the radio every morning between.
Speaker 4: Seven and eight.
Speaker 5: Thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 3: Tommy loved it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Wow, that was love right, I got a little bit of skill.
Speaker 1: What's the name?
Speaker 2: Little bit of Happy Holidays? Happy Holidays is with myself. Alison Williams. Alison Williams, bad girl, been in the game for so many years, still got a voice, She's still fired. And his other brother, his name is Desmond Douglas, but his but he goes by the name of whatever.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I like that I see. I like people that stupid like me. Whatever. You see what I'm saying, Well, whatever is definitely stupid like you.
Speaker 1: Introduce me, Introduce him, Steve. You know how you introduced.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. This is an introduction for some and announcement to others. But please get up on your feet, put your hands together to whatever.
Speaker 3: Don't tell much.
Speaker 2: Coming up next subject.
Speaker 1: He loves her every time they talk.
Speaker 2: Right after the Huppy Holiday.
Speaker 1: Shut your love, you're listening, Steve Harvey Morning Show