Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Danny McCrae, Heckma Harrison, and new he Scruggs.
Speaker 2: All right, baby tying to.
Speaker 3: Ride, Yes, third Players Lounge. You know you know the brothers Bronco Bronco's country.
Speaker 2: Let's ride. It's a technic Russell Simon.
Speaker 4: You might need to check that. Who you need to check me? Who needs check?
Speaker 3: They need So he's Danny mccrison here. That is very Barry Church on ned I'm great, I'm great, I'm great. Questions questions, yo, giants No last week okay, okay, all right, So one day away from Seattle coming to town, the line is dropped.
Speaker 2: And a half?
Speaker 4: What still just dropped seven.
Speaker 2: And a half the line for the Cowboys. Saw.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm taking that. I'm definitely taking that. But I can't bet. I'm not betting. I'm saying if I was a betting man, if you have you taking the covers. Yeah, absolutely, Cowboys winning by more than that. I'm sorry, seeks out, but yeah, they went by more than that my final score year.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's not a trap game. You don't think it's a trap.
Speaker 5: Not only only heck that the winning of the team who who we've all discussed it is coming in here to play physical bully t It's the word trap is what bothers you. And I shouldn't have used the word trap. I should have said, are you looking ahead? Could this be a game that you look too far ahead to next week and not take serious who you have in front of you instead of the word trap? Does that sound overlooking? Considering this is the Arizona That's all I was trying to say. You didne lost every game against the winning with a team with a winning record. This is this is your third opportunity to then play a team with a winning record. Ain't no way you overlooking it because they know.
Speaker 4: Just like we know.
Speaker 5: He's Dak said that, yes, we know that this we we have not gotten there yet. Every measuristic game that we've played against a team with a winning record, we have not woned. We got destroyed and won, and we didn't figure out a way to find out a way of how to close out in the at the end of the Philadelphia game. This is a team with a winning record who is beat the Detroit Lions, right a team that we will play who we all say, hey man, they top three, top four in the NFC, Like they have wins under the under their belts that we don't have.
Speaker 4: So fine, it's hard even if it was, let's just say a trap game.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't think this team going into this game overlooks anybody. And that's kudos to what McCarthy's been able to do with this organization. I mean, like we always talk about dot matter after the loss bye Wi any you know, his record stands for itself. So even if this was a game against a lower opponent, I assume them, you know, the Cowboys to blow this team out.
Speaker 4: But Seattle come in here is going to present a challenge.
Speaker 6: And I don't think anybody on this roster right now, player, coach, anybody is overlooking what Pete Carroll's bringing into Dallas right now. I mean, you got an offense that's loaded on the outside. Granted, their offensive line got a little bit of structure issues going on there, and I think they can expose that.
Speaker 4: But this is an offense.
Speaker 6: That can contend with with their defense, and on vice versa, their defense can play.
Speaker 4: With our offense.
Speaker 6: If you look at it from skill position to skill position. I think it's gonna be a big time game for Tony Pollard and a running the game. But other than that, this should be a challenge on both sides of the field. When it comes to the Seattle team.
Speaker 5: One to three, the last four games that they've played, they have not looked impressive at all. I mean, you could talk about how they as far as their skills positions on the outside. Maybe you know the names I mean, and you know that they have they can go with any roster DK Metcalf all the way down. These guys are very talented defensively. They have some young gunners on the other side. But the record doesn't say it all right. They're playing very inconsistent and I have to give them the credit.
Speaker 4: It's the NFC West.
Speaker 5: Most of these games that they have lost against the Rams, against San Francisco, Okay Baltimore thirty seven to three, just basically obliterated them. And then the one game that they did win was against the Washington Commanders and it was a closed game, but they did still have sweat, they had young, they still had some guys that were playing that could present challenges on the outside. What I'm saying to this Cowboys team is that this is a game. You come in, you want to take care of your business. You don't want to allow this offense, which we have come up against some really good wide receivers in this league.
Speaker 4: We don't know if they're running back is playing.
Speaker 5: I can walker walker Walker the third don't know if he's playing, but still questionable whatever. But still this is a team that you can't just sleepwalk through this.
Speaker 4: Uh. As you you stated about their defense.
Speaker 5: In the internally in their defense, they present some problems to our offensive line, who has not dealt well with guys that can present pressure up the middle. So I think this is one of those games that I think you can test your medal against a.
Speaker 4: Very good six and five team.
Speaker 5: But we just can't walk into it thinking that hey, this is we're gonna wrap this up so we can get to next week.
Speaker 3: You're you're worried about a JG special, and I get that you was always you see the Cowboys come out here in a game like this and later down, what are we doing? Guys come out, you know, not not not be ready to go. I think McCarthy be ready to go. Also, uh Dan Quinn former Seattle Seahawks defensive coordinator, got Brian Schotenheimer, former Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator.
Speaker 2: These guys, you know, they want to perform well against their old team.
Speaker 3: And I think the point about Dak Prescott understanding where he's at and where this team is.
Speaker 2: Look, you know you're.
Speaker 3: Still trying to chase Philadelphia and in a way do your business Thursday night. Hope you get a gift from the forty nine ers. Then you go ahead, get ten days off, get ready to go face him. But none of that will matter if you don't go out here against the Seahawks and handle your business. Maybe the Arizona game continues to weigh at the front of their mind and say, guys, we gotta handle our business. Can't come out here half stephan. I think Mike McCarthy as a head coach has ben sensational at home.
Speaker 2: Was it thirteen straight? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So heck.
Speaker 2: I won't say that.
Speaker 3: I'm not quote unquote worried, but because it is the National Football League, I don't think they're going to cover.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be a game.
Speaker 3: But I think they win the game because they clearly are playing their best offensive football right now. And I just think at home, man, they they I remember the last time I seen this team dominate a Holt like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now this is to this trap game talking about it.
Speaker 5: Man, listen, man, this here he goes and it's not only do you get, not only do you have? You can build? Has the offense built upon some of the things you've been waiting, especially for Brandon Cooks, the development of Cooks, uh not development, but the playmaking of Cooks, the resurgence we found them again. But also the way that this defense has been playing. And I think that you know, defensively, Michael Michael Parsons as we've talked about him in the Defensive Player of the Year all of that. Man, we got another guy that's that's in into the equation with Bland. And I think this defense, the cohesion and upfront. I mean, nobody's even talking about my man Hankins with the two sacks that he had. I mean, nobody's talking about through how tough old Sah Diggy Zoo is looking in the middle. You know, Look, these are things that we had questions about coming up into the trade deadline. We were talking about, man, do we need another defensive tackle, do we need a linebacker. We're still at that point, but I think coming into this game, you want to see your defense take the next step because these next four games that you have, man, they're gonna have to step up big time. Yeah, listen, and I agree. I'm glad you said that. You know, the our defensively, especially our interior defensive line, has looked better. The competition that they played against is what worries me, because these these teams have been out of the game very early, not able to try to run the ball, and then they have to they have to resort to trying to get out and have Sam Howell throw it fifty times or whoever they're playing, throw up fifty times because they're up fourteen to twenty one points. We are going to get a chance moving through the season now with this week, next week and then playing Detroit against some teams who are gonna line up and they're gonna say, we're gonna see if your interior defensive line is ready to play or not. Can you can you hold a whole point on the double team and keep them off the linebackers. Like, we're going to get an opportunity to see that, and it's gonna start this week. For whatever Seattle is they got. Like I said, I believe they have some pretty big wins. They have a win against Detroit, who and that was Detroit at the time, and we say, hey, this this is a team they got to win against. They beat Cleveland, right, so I believe they beat Cleveland as well. This is Whenland cleavesand Cleveland's defense is what Cleveland defense is, right, twenty four twenties on them and they beat them. So like they they can compete against the really good teams and they can win against a really good team.
Speaker 4: So to me, it's nothing for you to sleep on.
Speaker 5: You got to come and bring bring your a game because if you don't, this is a team that could really you know, they could put you behind you.
Speaker 4: You'd be looking worse than you did against Arizona.
Speaker 2: And that comes to and you guys, Danny and Barry gots former players. That's that's that's what the locker room takes.
Speaker 3: That's what guys in the room have to understand and and and and challenge each other to meet meet the standard, meet the standard, and they hear they hear the negativity. I mean, you saw social media several people just lined up after Thanksgiving that they haven't beaten the winning team that is Prescott's got a record. That's bad, you know. Yeah in terms of uh, you know, you're putting up an empty step, all these empty cap You've heard all that stuff that they hear it, they know it. So this is the next game on the schedule, Handle your business, and now you get ready for NBC Sunday Night Football in ten days and to see what you can do against the philadelp Yeah.
Speaker 6: And it's like, like we all said, we all agreeing up here, this is gonna be a test for the Dallas Cowboys, both offensively and defensively. But when you know, I'm looking at the schedule, is there has there been an offense? And maybe this is kudos to what dan Quinn is doing in that defense, but has there been an offense that has threatened this team outside of the forty nine ers and the Eagles. I mean, you're gonna be at the Arizona game. I think I'll say that's a track. I'll say that you know they overlooked that one. The one time Mark McCarthy's teams overlook. I'll say that about them because I didn't. I didn't think that Arizona was that good. They just got they gotta do up whatever it is. Do y'all think it's we haven't had an offense other than those two squads earlier that threatens this defense. Or is that more of what dan quinnin this defense is able to do to opposing offenses.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think you just said, that's just who's the first quarterback we've played against?
Speaker 4: Was? Uh? You guy? And then and then you get then you play the Jets as okay, Then you got Jones, all right, Jack?
Speaker 3: Then he had her Herbert Stafford Hurts got hurt.
Speaker 5: But then the thing that like Stafford started that game, he started that game. You come into the game talking about Pooking, the cool and the year that he's having, and I think the defense rises to that and you shut him down. It's like that wasn't that good? I mean I'm talking. I'm sitting here talking to guys that.
Speaker 6: Played in I was the one that week that said this is gonna be a blowout down Like I literally said, a blowout maybe the whole week the whole week.
Speaker 5: Maybe not, but y'all, but you you didn't know way you came into that game thinking that they were gonna blank pooking the cool based off for the yards he'd already he.
Speaker 4: Said they were. I said they.
Speaker 5: I said that Cooper Cup he was coming back that week and then pooking the cool. They were some people that you need to worry about. Didn't know that Stafford was gonna get hurt. We weren't playing very well before he before he did get hurt. But he did get hurt and he was out. I'm not saying that what they what they're not, what they're doing is not impressive. He's asking, Hey, when you look at the quarterbacks that you're playing against, the ones that you have played against, specially these forty point wins, they guys that you look around the league and you say, hey, man, these teams might be looking to draft somebody with the first pick, because they records say that for the most part, right, Josh, Josh Dobbs.
Speaker 4: Not even in reevaluated.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: He came out really and that was the start of the Josh Dobbs like, Hey, I don't know, you might be a guy. Let's trade He got trade value based on what he did.
Speaker 4: Does so?
Speaker 5: I mean, yes, you have an opportunity coming up, you know, throughout the season to play against big time quarterbacks. Jalen Hurt was a test. You failed that test? Did you didn't? We didn't win that game. You're gonna have a chance to go against Jared Golf. You're gonna have a chance to go against the Geno Smith quarterback winning record. Like You're gonna have an opportunity to really show, hey man, we got some quarterbacks on the on the on the US that we that we really did what we were supposed to do against, and they were really good quarterback. I'm surprised you didn't pick Herbert when when we played when we played the Chargers, I did pick the Chargers. Okay, I'm just saying, did we play against a quarterback of I'm saying, And.
Speaker 6: That's why I was asking, is it more of what dan Quinn is doing or is it these quarterbacks? Because they shut down a lot of cats, They shut down a lot of offenses when we look at it. But those same offenses that we're looking at now, I mean, like Daddy said, they're a roller coaster right now. Let me look at Sam Howe. He's up one day, he's looking like Mahomes. The next day he's looking like whoever out there. And you look at Herbert his past two games, I mean, he can't find an open receiver out there. And it's to me, I think it's it's more of what dan Quinn. I'm leaning towards more of what dan Quinn is doing. But this will be a test because this is, to me, the third best quarterback when you talk about everything around him that is able to go against his Dallas Cowboys defense.
Speaker 3: Let's get our first break in here. Let's answer the pod question when we come back. Who is going to be the first wide receiver to score a touchdown in tomorrow's game, be it Seattle or Dallas. Pick one, have it. We'll come back.
Speaker 2: You break right now with Danny Mccraigheck Maharrison.
Speaker 4: This is the.
Speaker 3: Players Lounge, shought to you by Tostitos on Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus.
Speaker 4: Because every deal needs a playmaker.
Speaker 8: Your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy with ball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with Smoothie King, and Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound. That's the sound of us magically transforming our Smoothi bowls into two new dicking and flavors. Dig into a Coolie or Patayo bowl handcrafted with crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola, fresh starberries and finished with the velvety chocolate hazel nut drizzle, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or anytime you want to munch. And that's the sound of you making them disappear. Smoothie Bowls now in two new decadent flavors only as Smoothie King, the official Smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 9: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bowld unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 10: There is no eye in Dallas. There is no eye in heart, either no eye in Blue Star or a low Star for that matter, And there's no eye in How about them Cowboys? Smeerenough Nos, There's no eye in football. Football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks.
Speaker 2: Home or away.
Speaker 10: We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because there's definitely no eye in Cowboys Fans smearing.
Speaker 2: Off we do game days.
Speaker 10: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: Back to the Players Lounge.
Speaker 5: Get a frame worthy family holiday photo with Santa at the Star presented by Monument Realty. Santa Claus will be at his Cowboys themed cottage in the Star District from November seventeenth through December twenty fourth. Book your visit before December the ninth and save five dollars with Cold Star five. Visit the stardistrict dot com slash sena for more information.
Speaker 3: Jerry got that sponsor? That man is that man is good? Everything is the photo is sponsored.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's good man.
Speaker 4: He's in good.
Speaker 2: He is good, very very good.
Speaker 3: Here the players lines bout to you by Tostitos. Got Barry Churchick Maharrison, Danny mccrabnew he scrugs are right Seahawks a seven and a half point dog at Jerry World tomorrow. Who will be the first wide receiver to catch a touchdown pass?
Speaker 2: It does not matter either team.
Speaker 4: Could we throw tight ends in the mix or has it just gotta be reiver?
Speaker 2: Chris Beams received? Okay, receivers, all right, first receiving touchdown?
Speaker 6: Give me, give me, give me fer then yeah, give me f Yeah. I got fired with a redsone joint. I'm going, CD Lamb, going ceede Lamb, Brandon, I'm going Jalen CD Cooks. Now, I'm kidding, I'm going.
Speaker 4: With my guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, the archer Brandon Cook, the archer with Cooks.
Speaker 2: Give me lamb, I hope.
Speaker 5: So, but yeah, I'm going with my I'm going with my with my mind, not my heart.
Speaker 3: I thought about going Metcalf, I thought about that was my first thought.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'll go.
Speaker 4: See the land. We just don't us as a team.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking Davonte h called a touchdown pass on like I want to.
Speaker 4: I'm a CB. Do you know how many.
Speaker 5: Touchdown well passing touchdowns we've given up this season?
Speaker 4: Well with those quarterbacks that we just talked about, gave us who was that kettlecot three himself?
Speaker 5: Yeah, football Jesus to tell you. The only thing I'm worried about Jackson Smith and jig On my man in the slot, number two in the slide, man, that's worried about that match up. And if they put lock it in there, Yeah I can't because I can't see them saying if lock it or Metcalf going the slide, you know, bumping George lose outside.
Speaker 4: So I can't see that happening.
Speaker 6: So, and that's a match up that man, if they if they see something cooking there, they just going to slide though.
Speaker 4: In the passive situation. I think.
Speaker 5: I think depending on how the game is going, for certain people, there's a there's an opportunity for you to put Gilly or He's never that before you get worked. Okay, Quinn dan Quinn is a he is a genius. When they comes here, he does, He's not gonna seetle ain't coming up here. They're gonna say, hey man, how come you didn't put somebody else on?
Speaker 4: Uh? On the on DK metcalf Win.
Speaker 5: You have a guy who we're talking about being Defensive Player of the Year and then also a former Defensive Player of the Year, and you're gonna sit there and watch somebody just run down the field all you all over the place.
Speaker 4: Nah, that ain't happening.
Speaker 3: Uh, Carolina tight end last got to catch a receiving touchdown, I guess the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: And at the same time, this will be a step this guy.
Speaker 3: You got a Pro Bowl quarterback, and you got better you got better receiving options. And you've seen the past couple of weeks and and and while Washington had you know some some players, I would say that this trio of receivers that they're bringing in here to Jerry World Seattle are better than the receiving core.
Speaker 2: Oh with the Commanders.
Speaker 5: Man, this is this is a moment for me. Man from Jackson Smith and Jake with somebody up Man from Rockwall here locally. Man, we broadcast his games, called his games. And now he's in the league. You know, I've had people ask me questions about him and Marvin Mims that played at Frisco High School up here he's playing for the Broncos.
Speaker 4: Just to see these two.
Speaker 5: Young men make it to the league and have an impact in the league is man is phenomenal. And Tyler Lockett being I played with his dad, you know, so he's I know his mom. You know, it's like all of these things been.
Speaker 4: To see these.
Speaker 5: Young men and now like be exceptional at what they do at the next level is really kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: So I don't want to see js and go off because he can't. I mean, he's one of those guys man, great hands, great route runner. Did not expect him coming out of Combine to be tim the way that he was, And people say it's you know, speed's not there, but dude is exceptional.
Speaker 4: Man, you just let us.
Speaker 5: Know how to hold you know, I'm that you know that all right school, been around doing my thing.
Speaker 4: The truth is in the boot.
Speaker 2: I sit here and.
Speaker 3: Think about what do you talk about catching the dbs right now? What is what is your faith outside of Blaine? Because we got faith to Bland, right and what's going on consistency?
Speaker 5: I think so, I think that d Ron Bland is at this point in his career a better playmaker than Stephan Gilmore. I still think that Steph Fank Gilmore is a better cover guy. Like I like, I'm watching Steph on Gilmore. He's not giving up big plays. He's he's tight end coverage. You've seen the fade all day through. He's savvy, vet got in between the hands. He was beat by step and then made sure he played the hands and got the ball out of there. You haven't seen anything bad from Steph On Gilmore. And when you're a cornerback, okay, if you're not getting if you're not getting takeaways, the next best thing is they not even mentioning you saying that that past caught on Steph on Gilmore. So I think that he still has the skill and he is our best cover guy. But I think the takeaway guys obviously the run. So I'm comfortable with that. I think Jordan Lewis, you know, still a little iffy. I still remember that the guy's coming off foot, so he's still.
Speaker 4: Trying to figure it out.
Speaker 5: I still had faith in Jordan Lewis from previous years because he was a turnover guy at one point, and you can see how how comfortable he was in the slot.
Speaker 4: So I'm okay with our secondary. Now I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 6: You know, I think our secondary is I think especially the cornerback position. I mean I think they're exceptional out there. When you got Gilmore out there being able to cover his what he's able to do, and through on Bland. Like I said before, you'll take a guy that can intercept the ball over a lockdown guy any any day of the week. I mean, you put the example out there of Byron Jones. So then Darren Jones was exceptional at the cornerback, but he wasn't going to be able to get you any turnovers. He was going to bat those balls down, but he wasn't gonna be able to get the ball back to your offense. And I think Bland does an exceptional job at that the safety as you look at it, all three of those guys. I thought they would play a little bit better this year because last year they was on fire. I mean, you know, they were on fire out there. I thought they would play a little bit better this year. But overall, I mean they're you know, they're not like a weak point or anything like that of the defense. I just think this whole entire secondary benefits off of that pass rush. I mean, when you got a rush like that that can force the quarterback to get the ball out of his hands that quick, and if he doesn't get it out there quick, he's running for his life and just throwing the ball just so he doesn't get hit. I'm you're gonna benefit from that. And that's why they say Russian cover work together. I think this secondary and this defensive line, man, I mean, I think it's the best combination in the league right now.
Speaker 4: And I completely agree with you.
Speaker 5: And that's the part of that really gives me hope in a game like this when you come up against three really good wide receivers that that rush can be there, especially with Gino nursing the knee injury, a leg injury, or whatever he has going on right now. And they've been night and day in that regards and wins and losses when you see them work together. I just go back to the Philadelphia game, and that's the only game I can go back to where you could see like, oh man, the rush wasn't getting there, and then what was happening on the back end where Blaine gets the fade ball, perfect ball thrown on them in the corner of the end zone. You have to continue to build on that in order for this secondary look good. And you're right, Malie Cooker, you're not saying his name, so obviously he's doing something. But and then I go back to another loss versus the forty nine ers where you have kittled that's cooking out there, and we hadn't seen a tight end like that yet.
Speaker 4: But we will get to the point where we will.
Speaker 5: Start to see you will start to see a really good tight end, and then you'll start to see if Donovan Wilson can you know, stay because he's a guy that you know, like he's a run stopper, but still in the zone, he's still susceptible and teams find him. And that's where I think that was a major weakness. But also Jiron Curst, which was a trip. Last week, Jiron Curs was out of the game, and I don't even think I recognized it until like the end of the game. Someone said Jion Kurs didn't play. I was like, what, But he wasn't on the field.
Speaker 10: What you know?
Speaker 4: What you said?
Speaker 5: It's one of your main guys and contributors on the field that you don't even recognize.
Speaker 2: Ron gonna catch your own social media now he keep her septs.
Speaker 4: Now, it wasn't. It wasn't. It wasn't or not, it wasn't a shot. Let me tell you something. Time I don't play, we're gonna say about me. I don't know. This took a turn. I don't know. I didn't know he's acting on social media like that. But he didn't play. Oh, he didn't play. Yes, did they say why a back injury?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm talking about no, no, no, no, no, that is not what I.
Speaker 4: Know. I know he had a back, Did fun know what you mean? Hold on, forget them.
Speaker 5: This takes it only it only it don't take much.
Speaker 4: In Confused, I'm trying to find out why he would be bad. He didn't play. No, it wasn't one of those always injury scratch.
Speaker 5: Healthy you man, Tyre Smith took somebody spot seventy seven?
Speaker 2: Why seventy seven? Catch the train?
Speaker 4: My guy, My guy.
Speaker 5: Tyrans Smith has been playing outstanding since he ain't been practicing, okay, since he's been one hundred percent healthy when he's able to get in the game. He's been healthy. If you can do this for the next couple of years, okay, and make sure he don't know, you can keep him healthy. Man, I'm telling you you got you got your guy. But I think that's always been an issue. But I want to give him. He's been playing really good football. Him and Tyler Smith left sick.
Speaker 4: Now that the left side strong, left side, strong man. Get shout out to.
Speaker 5: Them, Tony Poplar on the left side, okay.
Speaker 4: And he did Martin over that man, get on, get on on the edge. They let it happen.
Speaker 5: You welcome back in the locker room. Now, let you try that burn.
Speaker 4: You're too quiet. You're too quiet, brother, I'm letting you talk.
Speaker 2: Let you you got lots of you got lots and save.
Speaker 4: The shout out. Yeah we're going back to Jay. Ron said what he was in? What did I do to ja?
Speaker 5: He said that the dude didn't play blame him.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: This was a nice time to take a break. Let's let's go ahead and out.
Speaker 4: He ran out.
Speaker 2: Tell you on one, Dan, feel for these kids in the camp coming up here.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Danny mc crae had by church find.
Speaker 4: That they sick geez.
Speaker 9: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bowl unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 5: Hi. I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with Smoothie King and Smoothie King wants.
Speaker 4: To ask you, what's that sound.
Speaker 5: That's the sound of us magically transforming our SMOOTHI bows into two new decadent flavors. Dig into a cool Iae or Patayo bowl handcrafted with crunchy purely Elizabeth Rinola fresh strawberries and finished with the velvety chocolate hazel nut drizzle. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or anytime you want to munch. And that's the sound of you making them disappear. Smoothie Bowls now in two new decadent flavors only at Smoothie King, the official Smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys Jack Black and right now fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 7: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapper the press.
Speaker 4: Guy who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 1: He escapes left.
Speaker 4: He'll look for a first.
Speaker 7: Down, just like football when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know him in good hands, says twenty eleven. They've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 8: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 7: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 4: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 2: Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 4: To the players Lounge.
Speaker 5: The twenty twenty four NFL Pro Bowl Games are taking over Orlando, and the roster is up to you. Cast your ballot for the twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Four Pro Bowl Game.
Speaker 5: Vote and send your favorite Cowboy players to compete in the ultimate AFC Versus NFC showdown this February. Vote now at Pro Bowl dot Com slash votes. None of our guys will be there. Let me let me clear this up. Somebody just made it clear that the Jets were one and oh when we beat them. Okay, so thank you. Somebody team would a winning record, Sorry the Jets. We ain't beat nobody, ain't nobody, ain't nobody. According to these players that played in this league, we ain't beat nobody.
Speaker 4: No, it's according to everybody. I'm just I'm talking to y'all.
Speaker 5: No, no, just talking to y'all. Y'all the only players I know. So I'm talking to y'all. What about what about our third other? Have we beat anybody.
Speaker 2: But they winning record?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well well we just cleared that up. Yeah we have we be a team with to win a record that.
Speaker 3: We know what, we know what the storyline is and beat anybody win to win a record. There's a team who's gonna have a winning record this week and if they win, then they'll have then there'll be a six and six.
Speaker 2: Team and then that'll be taken away. The goal posts will be one more time.
Speaker 3: So I mean this, this is going to come down there the game against Philadelphia, the game against the Troy. People use those as measuring sticks and then if even if you win the games, it'll come back and you know what, what are you doing in the playoffs?
Speaker 2: So this, this is a part of their This is a part of their journey.
Speaker 4: Just have to deal with it.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, and and that's okay, that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 4: You you know what you have to do.
Speaker 2: If you're a cowboy player. You know what heat you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: You know what, you know you're gonna you go get heat when things don't go right, if you win the games and you're not gonna give you a whole lot of cred. But that's okay, that's a part of being you play the LSU, that's a part of being good.
Speaker 4: Right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a part of being good. Is you go you're gonna have to that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, he's doing his thing right now, so i'mould do I would ask him a question you don't want to answer around.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: You have been any team?
Speaker 4: No, they have, have they beat any? But have they been any good teams? Talented? Team? Talented?
Speaker 6: Can we say like they've they've gone against beaten the bar of what they're going to be measured on.
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: You are measured by the Niners, You're measured by Philadelphia. Okay, because I would, I would agree those are the two best teams in football right now. Okay, you haven't beaten those teams. That's what you get. You're gonna face a Detroit team. It's a measurable team. You got a winning team today, you're going to You're going to be tested by these teams. Going to Buffalo is gonna be a test. Facing Miami is going to be a test. But even if you pass all those tests, you know what they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Say, winning the playoffs. What are you doing in the playoffs. That's that's what it is.
Speaker 5: But I think if you win those games, then you should be win in the playoffs. If you find a way, like the confidence level going into the playoffs, if you find a way to especially run the table against them teams you just named, then I think the confidence going into that into the playoffs is all right, that this is what we need. We were proven, we're battle testing, we know we could do it versus a man. Every time we play against one of these winning teams, somehow and somehow don't work out for us. And we went through that with every year we get amen, all right. I don't know about that third one was like ship, I don't know. I appreciate that, but no matter it was. I'm just talking about the more our of the team at that point. When you go through that three years in a row, I don't know about to.
Speaker 4: Start the time finished, I don't know. Shirt I mean got back Church on the back. He was in the leadership council. I was in there.
Speaker 3: How come you didn't get invited into the Duke basketball game.
Speaker 6: Since he was a leaders I went to the box and I wouldn't. I guess I wouldn't in that. I mean there's levels to the leadership group. I was after.
Speaker 4: You know, I barely made it a been there, you know, so I was. I guess the forty two acknowledge mab that's it. That's it, you know.
Speaker 5: But as it as it stands right now, the Cowboys are fifth in the division in the NFC and we would likely go to at L.
Speaker 4: Whatever the NFC South, right ATL or New Orleans. That's what you want to be back last.
Speaker 3: Year about like last year, Like last year, NFC South went on the road on a wild card game and then you got divisional divisional game and then if you get win that you're playing.
Speaker 5: But if you're sitting in that position right now as a Cowboy man, you got to be. I mean, the goal is to win the NFC. The goal is that be the number one spot. But if you're not, that's not bad at least resistance possible. Yeah, I'm going to Atlanta. I don't care how I got through the super Oh quarterback hurt good somebody, we ain't beat them.
Speaker 4: We're good. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the picks. What you got for this game?
Speaker 5: Church?
Speaker 4: Come on A seven a half. That's a yeah, that's that's a chunky one. Pause.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go Dallas. I'm gonna go Dallas. Give me Dallas twenty four to twenty one, Man Dallas twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, twenty one, thirty one, twenty four Cowboys.
Speaker 5: I'm obviously going Cowboys here. I'm going mm hmm. This feels like forty burger, but I'm going whatty bro? Yeah, I'm feeling forty burger in a trap game?
Speaker 4: Yeah it was. I was trying to I was trying to set a booby trap. Yah, ain't go for it.
Speaker 5: When you when you set I was trying to booby trap. I was trying to booby trap. Then't nobody following the trap? I said, So either way he can't. I'm gonna get my donna, get my part to worry about me, You worry about me, I don't leaving.
Speaker 4: It was something I go twenty eight, twenty eight seventeen I'm gonna watch you out. I'm here. I get that. Don't you worry about that? Walk me right into that thirty one twenty that was cowboys. That's crazy, that's Jayarn curses back. Don't either. You can leave it at shut it alone. Leave it alone, man, leave it alone.
Speaker 2: Manna Papa bunny.
Speaker 3: Social media, you.
Speaker 2: Looking at you like Anthony Brown?
Speaker 5: Hey man, but hey, news slash though, news slashed. I told you this story all see. That's why, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's many times. I got a lot the I got I got, I got to have a little, I got fresh off the press. Man, what you got for us?
Speaker 5: Man, Kelvin Joseph got signed to the Seahawks, I get Come on, I'm trying to show love here, man.
Speaker 4: It's some day. I'm trying to show love. Hey man, is that right?
Speaker 5: Shout out? Okay, shout out. Can we get with the ning or something? Joseph coming back. I want you to use your material man, you got you ran out of some material. Fact that you got to get back to it. I know you got about five of them over there ready to go go on the fload.
Speaker 2: That man from that man from the boot. I ain't messing with him, I ain't messing with him unless he was finest.
Speaker 4: Baby. I got to switch seats or something, because I think I think it's just the energy that he just.
Speaker 5: I don't know. All right, Alabama win a game coming here old time that jose lsu everything bad.
Speaker 4: Un Let's use a good place. It's a good place on what.
Speaker 2: One they won? They won, they won this weekend, we did, they won.
Speaker 5: We finished them off. Got him up out of there. Jayson Dames, he put his last stamp on it. Hopefully he should be getting invited, at least he.
Speaker 2: Should win it.
Speaker 5: Do you think Jaydon Daniels, where do you think he goes in the draft? I mean be a second round?
Speaker 4: Second round?
Speaker 6: I think so second third, like as he made a case for himself to be more than a second round.
Speaker 4: I got it just.
Speaker 5: Based off where the league is now. When you see these athletic type of quarterbacks that can also throw the football, and like he obviously can read defenses, and he obviously can make the place he can throw it, like I'm going first so.
Speaker 3: And this is just just my thought when you say that, look for Anthony Richardson went and if Anthony Richardson could be a top five guys.
Speaker 2: I look at Daniels and what he's doing. I would I mean, it's just me.
Speaker 3: Would you say Richardson's a better player than Daniels, Because I would say Daniels is a better player.
Speaker 2: This is just me right now.
Speaker 4: Now, That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: And I'm just saying, like we're talking Heisman, I'm thinking draft for this guy. I think the last what five six games, he showed you crazy eligible. Yeah, senior day, he got his flowers Killer gave me out here out of there?
Speaker 6: Who may Williams? Yeah, Washington bow Knicks, So you got me? He got said listen, listen, both Nicks used to be in the SEC. All right, So don't don't fool yourself. And to believe it, eight years in college teen almost right, We seen a lot of bad years of bow Knicks.
Speaker 5: Okay, you turn it around. You be looking like Daniel Jones and them. You like forty five? You like it?
Speaker 4: B Y, you playing.
Speaker 3: Christ Christ.
Speaker 5: Who heard yet better than bow Knicks? Her Oh yeah, I'm just saying that. Herbert having a rough go at it right now. We asked questions about go get both Nicks, and you want to tell you gonna be upset?
Speaker 2: What bow Knicks said Auburn when Obama was leaving office. I mean been there.
Speaker 4: He's not better than if you picked both Knicks before, Jane.
Speaker 5: That you're gonna be looking like these these organizations who are upset because they made the wrong pick.
Speaker 4: Bone Knicks is.
Speaker 5: Gonna have that pro day where he makes that off what was that? Was that one throw that your man made.
Speaker 4: The off kilter?
Speaker 5: Yeah, gets draft him. I listen, you're gonna be upset when you're watching. When you watch it, Jane, just like they upset with j Stroud.
Speaker 2: And you got them fans and there with Will Levis. Are you thinking they brought in and Will Lebt?
Speaker 4: No, don't do that.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 4: His girlfriend got him shot.
Speaker 5: Oh your boy got picked back up to they put them back on the pro WILLI will he make his way back.
Speaker 4: That's Kilsburg. I think Anthy Brown got picked up too. He was already yeah, but then they yeah, you know he was, but then he got picked up.
Speaker 2: Barry Church, Hack Maharis and Danny Craig because you know what time it is.
Speaker 3: Cowboys, Seahawks, you already made our picch Go ahead, baby, go ahead.
Speaker 4: And get that Cowboy nation. I hope your team wins.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.