Speaker 1: Mel here's a highlight from coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: When I think of a holograph, I think of, for example, on the credit card, that image, you know, that makes it more secure, I suppose, And now they're using it on currency money. Holographs often they're produced or I think they're entirely produced by lasers. And I'm also thinking of you know, there's a digital aspect to them. So you know, when I think of digital, I think of ones and zeros. So I mean, if you scratch beneath the surface, then are we going to find like ones and zeros as in the matrix of our universe?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, we're finding mathematical codes throughout the known universe. We're finding zeros and ones on the Once the observer collapses the waves of superposition into reality, and you know, you're touching on the hologram itself. One we were talking about. It's basically created when a laser beam is split into two parts, and so one part shigns are directly on the object and the other shines onto a photographic plate. And when these two light waves meet, they interfere and create a pattern of light, and basically the dark lines are called an interference pattern. This interference pattern has to do with projecting the actual hologram. When another laser laser shines through the recorded interference pattern, it recreates the light waves, making it appear as if the object is present in three D, and so it has a similar effect that we see within the universe and digital medium. For example, a hologram is unique because even if you break it into smaller pieces, it still contains the entire image, the same way as if you're using parabolic downton version with lasers. Also, we see the complexity and also the simplicity between the two. Both holograms and fractals emerge from simple rules, and we can see that these mathematical codes are embedded within nature itself. So we can see several patterns within nature. We can see Pi five, we can see the Fibonacci sequence. We can also see the Golden ratio, and of course we can see the Mandel broad set. So when you look at all of these things, all of a sudden, you're finding out that there's a fingerprint. If the universe. If the creation of the universe was a crime scene, and we were CSI universal investigators, the evidence left behind a fingerprint of a creator would be these mathematical codes and of course zeros and one two digital bits of information.
Speaker 2: So if there is a code, there must be a programmer. Who, who or what is responsible?
Speaker 3: That is the great question that we seek to ponder within my book Fractal Holographic Universe. Who is the pro Now, for some people, they believe it's God, they believe it's the universe, some people call it nature, whatever you call it, there obviously clearly is a programmer. So I believe there's a programmer. And from my perception, I'm calling that a God, because a god at that level, an entity at that level, has the power to program an entire universe. So I believe that there's a God. I believe that there's a God that's imbued this universe with divine energy and fractal holography. And we're living fully immersed in this fractal holographic matrix, but we're in viue with divine energy, that spark of life that's within all of us, that's within every vibrating at them. And I believe that God is us and we are godre We're a fractal of God itself. Living life subjectively and individually with the illusion of individuality here and the third dimension to experience what it's like, like I said earlier, to be us, to be individuals, and to be other things. And so who is that grand creator? You know, that's a question that we truly cannot exactly answer. But to put a label on it, I would just say that that creator is God. That's the one mass known uh in spirituality, consciousness that permeates all of reality.
Speaker 2: Now, not to be flippant, but when I'm thinking of a coder, you know, I'm thinking of someone sitting behind a computer, you know, using I don't know Fortran or whatever the computer ink which you're using to code. I mean, how do you see this? How do you see God?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great question. I actually see God as a super divine being that has the capability of utilizing these codes, not by sitting at some type of grand universal computer or a multi versal computer, but probably through frequency technology. Frequency and sound. We know that through cimatic frequencies. So if you take cladney plate and put a speaker underneath it and vibrate a speaker with sand on top of the cladney plate, you will get different patterns, different geometrical patterns, the same patterns that create life in the third dimension. And in the Bible it says in the beginning was the word, and the word was God the word? What is the word? If somebody is speaking a word, that word is a frequency. All words, all spoken word are frequencies. So now we're getting into the age of frequency healing in actual mainstream science and mainstream health where they're utilizing frequencies two to break down cancer cells and heal and heal diseases in the body and so forth. So they are children that frequencies have power. They can shape reality, they can change things, they can heal, and so I believe that this divine codeer is using specific frequencies to create this entire realm. And to add to that, it has to do also with the frequencies creating these crystals. And what I mean by that I go over this in my book. Scientists in laboratory settings were able to create eighth dimensional quasi crystals using specific frequencies. Now, these eighth dimensional quasi crystals were then pivoted into a particular angle and that angle cast down a fourth dimensional quasi crystal, and the fourth dimensional quasi crystal would cast into a particular angle, cast down a gigantic shadow of a sphere, a sphere of light, not a shadow meaning darkness, but a sphere of light. And so they were It was completely mind bending because they realized that we're living in the shadow of a higher dimension made of frequencies of light and vibration, and this could be what is fueling and helping to create this fractal holographic matrix.
Speaker 2: So our reality here in the third dimension is we are but a shadow of something that exists elsewhere. And this, this, I guess, brings us to Plato's allegory of the Cave, because that's what he was talking about, right, shadows on the cave wall. Was he actually talking about another dimension? Do you think?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: He was trying to give an example. But Plato was trying to give an example to show people that what you think is reality isn't exactly reality, right, So you're trying to your initial perception of what's going on may not be the totality of all that really is going on. And I think that's what Plato was trying to describe in the Allegory of the Cave. The allegory of the Cave is a very very important work because it really gives us the idea of understanding philosophically the metaphor of the perception of reality. So he has prisoners that are chained up in the cave and they can only see their shadows on the wall, or other shadows on the wall in front of them and behind the prisoners of fire is there, you know, creating this illusion of the shadows and all they can see of these casts and shadows. When one prisoner is free, he discovers that the objects and the fire causing the shadows were really something totally different. So his perception was expanded, and so when the prisoners let out of the cave into the sunlight, he experiences the true world, realizing that the shadows were merely just illusions of what's really going on on a grander scale. And so the journey that he went on symbolizes the enlightenment and the discovery of truth. Beyond the appearance, that initial appearance of what we think is, there is only a tiny glimpse of reality. And so he's when he becomes enlightened by this, he returns back to the cave to share them, to share his discovery with the other prisoners, and they mock him when they don't want to believe his revelations. You know, he's become completely enlightened to the true reality of the fullness of life. But because they have no context, they can even believe what he's telling them. And you know that really relates to the fractals as well, because you know, the free prisoner's journey out of the cave symbolizes the transition from ignorance to knowledge, and when you study the fractals, such as the Mandolbrod set, it could be seen really like a metaphysical journey into like hidden layers of reality which can unveal the universe and all the governing principles that surround it mathematically. So when you become enlightened, when you begin to understand truly and depthly about the fractal holographic nature of the universe, of mathematical codes that bind us all and drive reality, all of a sudden you begin to see reality totally different. It's like your consciousness has been expanded and you now realize that distance is an illusion, individuality is an illusion. There's only one consciousness, and we are all a fractal of that one God mind, and that we are all living life subjectively and for the purpose of, in my opinion, the mission to experience life subjectively, to collect information and transmit it back to source. Source wants to know what it's like to live within this realm and other realms most likely as well, maybe even other universes. So we're just a we're a small piece on a grand scale. But I believe it makes me feel bigger because for me, what it tells me is I'm connected to this vastness that is so expansive and so incredible, and I'm connected to all of that energetically through a frequency, and it's all part of me, and I am part of it. I don't feel smaller. I actually feel bigger from this information.
Speaker 2: So you mentioned Plato's allegory of the cave. Can you give me give us some other examples, maybe from ancient texts or ancient literature that seems to indicate the ancients they were onto this, They knew that we were living in a holographic universe.
Speaker 3: Oh, the ancients were spot on. I mean we keep calling these ancient people savages. I mean these people were super intelligent. If you look into these ancient cultures, and you're like blown away when you compare what they what they've said to modern science and you see that it matches up. For example, you know the hermetic principles that go back and to the Greek teachings is really go back even further than that, because they be really originally were the chemetic principles of ancient chemt And you're talking about as above, so below, the principle of cause and effect and all this mind and all these different principles which are directly related to the fractoholographic nature of the universe. And you know, the Hermetic principle for example, of as above, so below in ancient Egypt, which is ancient Chemic Greece, it embodies the idea of self similarity across all scales. It's a concept of fractals that goes back tens of thousands of years. And then you have you know the way that they built their structures, all their ancient temples, the pyramids and zigarocks, all of them were designed based on the semme tree and scaling and all of the mimic fractal patterns. And then you look into even the uh let's see the Hindu but you can go into Handu philosophy. Uh you know, it's that they have the concept of the physical world being actually an illusion and there's a they say that there's a veil that obscures the true infinite nature of reality. So the mayas aligning with fractals because both suggest a hidden structure beneath the surface appearance, something more grand that's really truly going on beyond beyond what we can actually see. In Buddhism, they explore the nature of reality and they teach that and describe that reality is constantly shifting like an illusion, and it's impermanent. They say, so it's dependent upon your perception of reality as to what's really going on. And that's connecting to fractals because they're saying, well, they're they're saying they're saying that there are deeper realities that are revealed at the closer that you actually look, and there's no app ground levels. You can keep going and going and going. How did they know that that fractals are supplemental patterns that goes infinantly deeper. And of course you know indigenous uh Natives, you know Native American spiritual practices emphasize interconnected web of life. Uh at a very small you know scale. They talk about this, uh the hope. We talk about this world wide web connected that information can travel to and pro instantaneously. I mean the Greek philosophers of course, you know, the allegory of the ca which we talked about, and many other philosophical insights all lead to the fact that they believe we're living in a fractal holographic universe or that this this universe, what we're experiencing in three D is illusory. Even the the indigenous tribes of the Americas, they say that we're living in sleepy time, and so in dream time they say dream time. But then go across the world to Australia, another continent, and the Aboriginal elders for thousands of years they are verbal hand it down history says we're living in dream time. So how can these two separated cultures by thousands of miles have the same concept and understanding of our reality. They were onto something so incredible and so great. They understood and knew that this world, this universe that we're living in is an illusion, meaning that it's not not that it means it's not real, but meaning that it's made of this this code that gives the illusory of what's going on here. It's like we're living in a gigantic holid deck from star Trek or something.
Speaker 2: Right right, Speaking about the ancients, you know that that ancient symbol sometimes called the star tetrahedron. Sometimes I think it's called the flower of life. And it's been suggested to me that the the flower of life and the star tetor he dren is is a two dimensional representation of the atom, which is like the building block right of the of the of of matter. I mean, do you believe that the ancients understood what an atom was before you know, the advent of microscopes and so forth.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's no doubt about it. They had a vast understanding of not only atoms, even subatomic particles. They had. I mean, there's many places where they can they can even see microscopic organisms. I mean, there's many depictions of sperm entering into ovum that are depicted carved in the stone. Now, how can they see the ovary the obum? I'm sorry, and how can they actually even see the sperm? Those are microscopic things that we can't see with the naked eye. Yet there are depictions of that all around the world, like just even when saw some in Turkey, there's some in India, there's someone even in Indiandigenous Americas. So how did they know this? So they had the capability of that. But in terms of the atom, we know that even back in the Greek philosophers, they learned about atomic structures from the ancient people of ancient Chemic predic Egypt, which was then taught and brought intoge knowledge was brought into Egypt. The Greeks took that as well and learned about that.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more