Speaker 1: What specifically is better than a ceasfire?
Speaker 2: What are you looking for here?
Speaker 3: And then a real end, not a ceasefire, and then we are giving up entirely.
Speaker 1: Is that okay too?
Speaker 3: You're listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben ferguson.
Speaker 2: Good Wednesday morning.
Speaker 4: Welcome, It is the forty seven Morning Updates, so nice to have you with us. Don't forget hit that subscribe, but if you've not so you do not miss a show. First up, we're gonna give you the latest on what's happening, and it's evolving very quickly with America's foreign policy when it comes to Iran and the real chance now that America may join the fight. Also Donald Trump making it clear what his intentions are with Iran and calling out the Supreme Leader as well. We're going to break all of that down for you. I want to also just talk to you real quickly about what you can do to help the people in Israel. And we've been talking for a long time about an organization called the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews.
Speaker 2: And right now, after your.
Speaker 4: Witnessing what is happening, you may say, you know what, I want to stand with the people in Israel and what we're saying it is disturbing anti Semitism on the rise, not just in the Middle East, but.
Speaker 2: Even here in America.
Speaker 4: We're seeing Jewish schools, they are being targeted, synagogues, they are being threatened, Families that are living in fear, and it's a whole other level of pain that we're witnessing in Israel. And that's why I want you to get involved with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They're on the front lines and they're giving food and shelter to so many displaced Jewish families that are under threat. They're also literally as we speak, building bomb shelters just for children to be able to save more children with all of the rockets that are coming in. They're helping survivors of hate rebuild their lives and their homes. And they don't just respond to this crisis, they work every day to prevent future crisis from even happening. Now, how can you help, Well, you can have a simple gift of just forty five dollars that will help support their life saving work by providing food and shelter and so much more so.
Speaker 2: If you want to stand with the people in Israel.
Speaker 4: You can do it right now by getting involved with IFCJ. You can call to make a donation eight at eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight four three two five. You can also give securely at IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org. Every dollar helps. Don't wait be the difference IFCJ dot org or eight at eight four eight eight IFCJ. It's a forty seven morning update and it starts right now.
Speaker 2: Story number one.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump's hardline stance on Iran's nuclear program and what that means moving forward is becoming much more clear. Donald Trump number one demanding Iran's unconditional surrender. Trump escalating his rhetoric in light of the recent Israel Iran strikes, calling for rand surrender and warning civilians to evacuate Tehran. We also know that it's clear what the president wants to do. It is targeting Iran's nuclear sites. Let's be clear, this is not about a war or an invasion or boots on the ground. Trump is not ruling out strikes and Iran's nuclear facilities, but he's also made it clear he's not wanting to invade anything at all. He has even made it clear to the Supreme Leader calling him quote an easy target, though saying killing him is not on the table for now. Why did he say that, warning the Supreme Leader that you better not harm a single American troop in the Middle East? Now it's very clear that Iran could in fact go after American soldiers, and the President wanted to get ahead of that, saying if you want to die, because I know where you are, I can take you out at any moment, So you better not retaliate and go after any American bases or servicemen and women. Targeting Iran's nuclear sites is what this is really all about.
Speaker 2: And now we know that the.
Speaker 4: President is mobilizing military assets as well. The US has now positioned bombers, refueling tankers, and aircraft carriers the Carl Vincent and the Nimits to the region as a show of force. We also know the Vice President is playing a major role in the diplomacy. Jeddy Vance is also playing the role of reassuring skeptics Vans, countering those within the base who are saying that Donald Trump should just be an isolationist and should not get involved at all, making it clear that Trump has an obligation to defend America and make sure that Iran doesn't get a nuclear weapon to attack American citizens as well as our ally Israel now stressing restraint is also part of what the White House is talking about. They are signaling yes, potential military action be extremely limited to the nuclear sites. Both Vans and other administration officials are stressing that the immediate, full scale action of even going after these new nuclear sites has not been confirmed. And you've got to put this in a broader context. There is clear support for the president at home for him to go after Iran's nuclear sites, but there's also clear polling to show that Americans do not want boots on the ground. They do not want to invade Iran either, and that is what Donald Trump has been very clear about. He has no intention of doing that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: The other question is when will the decision be made? The State Department spokesman saying this about the president earlier.
Speaker 2: It's up to the president.
Speaker 5: He is the singular guiding hand about what will be occurring from this point forward, as he has been, and I think that that dynamic is pretty clear. He says he wants an end as he has said about every conflict that he has as a peacemaker worked to stop peacefully through diplomacy. That has been his commitment. And he wants these things, as he said about in a number of situations, not for a month or six months, but durable ends to this nature of forever wars. And that has been his posture, and that's his posture.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: It's very clear the President does not want this to continue on. That's why he gave that sixty day window to get a deal done with Iran. And once sixty days was up, the President then said, okay, and now we're going to have to let Israel do what Israel needs to do to protect and defend itself. Now, President Trump also has major allies in Congress who are coming out clearly stating that they believe the President has the right and an obligation to protect America and take out a RAN's nuclear program. Senator Cruz, talking with Sean Hannity earlier, said this.
Speaker 6: Here with reaction, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator, it is amazing. I watched the president. You should have listened. I gave you time. I watched the President warn the people of Tehran, and we'll show more video of it to get out, and there's like millions of people listening to Donald Trump. They're not getting that message from the leadership of Iran. They're getting it from the President of the United States, showing that he cares about human life.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, President Trump, throughout this conflict has been fantastic. I spoke to the President on Sunday and just told him, I said, your leadership has been so critical on this, and he made clear Iran is not getting a nuclear weapon, and he is standing with Israel. I believe our position should be we stand unequivocally with the state of Israel. And I'll make a point, Israel is doing an enormous favor to.
Speaker 2: The United States right now.
Speaker 1: I believe the most acute near term security threat facing America is the threat of a nuclear Iran because the Ayatola is a religious nut case. He is a theocratic mass murderer, and when he chants death to America and death to Israel, he does so in front of mobs of people. He also refers to Israel as the little Satan and America as the Great Satan. There is a reason the Iyatola is developing ICBMs. ICBMs are incontinental ballistic missiles. You don't need an ICBM to bomb Israel. They're bombing Israel with ballistic missiles. You need an ICBM to get to America. If Iran gets a nuclear weapon, I think the odds are unacceptably high that we would find out with a mushroom cloud over New York City or Los Angeles or Tel Aviv and Israel. And what Israel has said is we are going to act. Israel is a tiny country. It's the size of the state of New Jersey, and they are taking out Iran's military with surgical precision. They're taking out virtually all of the senior leaders of the military. They're taking out their nuclear scientists, they are leveling nuclear facilities on the ground. And I think President Trump is exactly right to say we stand with Israel. And I'm with a seventy five percent of Americans that agree with the President's strong stance to keep America safe. That's the commander in chief's number one job to protect American lives and keep America safe.
Speaker 2: That's what Donald Trump is doing today.
Speaker 4: By the way, this brings me to another big story, and it's a story that they're trying to play up on TV the story that there's some massive divide between the MAGA movement. There isn't actually that big of a divide at all. The majority of people that I know are supporting President Donald Trump and his actions, and they're glad that we have a president that is standing up and willing to protect and defend all of us. The Dims, by the way, have also gone completely silent on this Israel Iran conflict. It's a question that many of us, and the media especially should be asking, what do you think and why are you being so quiet?
Speaker 2: Jesse Waters bringing that up on Fox.
Speaker 7: Trump's consumed in one of the most consequential moments of his presidency. Nukes, oil casualties, mid East strategy, the six are high, and the Republican Party is having an open debate. But the Democrat parties know where to be found. They've gone silent during an historical moment where the leading foreign policy voices of the Democrat Party, the strategists, the hawks, the doves, anybody, does anybody have an opinion? Democrats don't know what to say because they have to be told what to say, and no one's telling them. We haven't heard a word from Hillary, Obama, Biden, Kommel, and not even Susan Rice or Blink and carry. Where are all these people While Trump tries to manage wars overseas, Democrats are trying to kick off a civil war here at home.
Speaker 4: Jesse's absolutely right, where are the people on the left, Which brings me to my final point. There's a very good chance and by the time you even hear this show, we may find out that Donald Trump has ordered our US military to attack the nuclear sites in Iran?
Speaker 2: And why did he do it? To protect all of us?
Speaker 4: And that is something that every American should be proud of. Unfortunately, there are going to be many detractors who are going to say that Donald Trump is getting us into World War three, when the reality is he's probably preventing it.
Speaker 2: Now story number two, there's a.
Speaker 4: Real chance now that the United States of America may join Israel in the war against Iran. Now, let me explain why this could take place so and also understand what war means in twenty twenty five. Number one, there is no chance that Donald Trump is going to put troops on the ground. There will be no boots on the ground. That is not what this means. That's number one. Number two, this is not an invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan, which there have been many that have been lying about that over the last several hours.
Speaker 2: So I want to clear that up.
Speaker 4: In fact, I've talked to several of my good friends that work in the administration and they're saying that is not even a remote possibility. Donald Trump is saying to Iran is simple surrender.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: Surrender and do the deal on your nuclear program or prepare for your nuclear program to be annihilated. That is what he is saying. And he's not mincing words on this either, because as Donald Trump has said, look, we can take total control of Iranian airspace as Israel is done, and we also know where the Ayatota is hiding.
Speaker 2: Now we're not going to kill him right now.
Speaker 4: But he's telling you, Ittola, like you want to die, fine, Like we can make that happen.
Speaker 2: We know where you are and we can kill you.
Speaker 4: We would rather not do that, but if you want to stay in power, then you better do the damn deal. And so what would this look like is I think a better way of putting it. If we did get involved, it would actually be very very simple. We would use the technology that I think we're the only country that has it to go after this nuclear site that is very deep underground in Iran. Israel does not have the technology to hit that deep. That's part of what you need to understand. So again I go back to the basic thing. Is this something that America needs?
Speaker 2: Do? Yes? I believe that it is. I really do.
Speaker 4: I believe this isn't our best interest for us to make sure that there is an Iran that uh is not nuclear right. And Donald Trump's also been clear about this for quite some time and finked in fact, he's he has been so clear on this since the day came down the elevator ten years and one day ago or ten years and two days ago, where he said to the world that there's no circumstance where Ran can get a nuclear weapon. There's no circumstance where Ran can get a nuclear weapon. That is significant. And the President is not bluffing on this, okay, Like the President has made it very clear that you can't trust them. Now, why can't you trust them? Because they're a murders regime, Like that's what they are, and they chant death to America and they chant death to Israel. So when that's what they do and that is what they said, then I think you just say, Okay, I actually believe you.
Speaker 2: I believe you when.
Speaker 4: You tell me that you want to kill innocent men, women, children that are Americans, and you want to annihilate the Jews, and if you have a nuclear weapon, you will either do it or you'll give it to one of your terrorist proxy groups that you support, and they will do it. There's also a second part of what's happening right now that I think people need to understand as well, and that second part is this. The President is also I think inspiring the people of Iran and especially specifically in Tehran, to understand that, hey, your government may not be as powerful as they actually have been able to make you believe. In fact, they're incredibly vulnerable. Look at the traffic jams and the people leaving Tehran as the President said, leave evacuate. They weren't listening to the leadership in Iran like that's something they were not doing. They were listening to the American president of the United States of America, and they were leaving because the President said to evacuate Tehran. And when he did that, I think that also sent a veryquer message like, Hey, your guys that claim that they're in charge of your country, that are holding you back and oppressing you and in our brutal dictators of a murder's regime, like they may be a lot more vulnerable than you actually understand. Also, having air superiority is part.
Speaker 2: Three of this.
Speaker 4: The fact that Iran was able to be decimated when it comes to their air power virtually instantly by Israel, and now Israel can do whatever they want to do whenever they want to do it, however they want to do it.
Speaker 2: Over the skies of Israel, of Iran.
Speaker 4: It is also incredibly telling, like it is unbelievable now what we're looking at, and I mean this like it is. It is just amazing to me that we have seen how quickly Iran has been just decimated and now you can do whatever you want to do. Now you put all this together in a perfect storm where we are now. And this is also a think a foreign policy issure. We're sitting the president saying the message of the world like if I tell you, whether it's tariffs or a nuclear program, that this is the deal, and you don't believe me. Watch how fast you find out? Like this, this goes back to that FAFO mentality of this of this administration, like watch and find out. You have the President returning to Washington after cutting the G seven Canada trip short. You have the President saying, everybody get together in the situation room. You have the president telling that clearly the vice president to go out and say.
Speaker 2: Hey, we may enter this war.
Speaker 4: All of these different scenarios and just how quickly the President is moving, I think is just on no one. I think believe the President would move this quick. And I think he's shown people that like, hey, not only are we going to move this quick, but you guys better get the hell out of the way. Like when I tell you something, if it's sixty days, and that was a nice timeline that I gave you, right it was, it really was. It was a nice timeline. And the sixty day timeline that I gave you, you should have paid attention and you should have listened. And if you would have listened, then you wouldn't be in the scenario. And so if you're the iatota right now, you may lose everything. I think that's also part of what the present is saying you want to lose everything. You want to lose all your power and your life, because we know where you are and I could kill you right now if I want to. The Israelis could kill you right now if they want to. There's no reason for you try to run high because we're going to watch you. We know where you are, we know where you're going, and if you think for a moment that we can't kill you, then you're an idiot. This is all part of the presence peace through strengths, showing you here's your deadline, and I'm not screwing around now. This deadline of sixty days was I also think a very nice one. I really do. I think it was a very nice deadline. It was one that gave them not thirty days, but sixty days to do this. I think that's a positive. Like that was showing that he was really willing to come together and he was really willing to have a conversation. Unfortunately, Iran and their you know, murderous regime, for some reason, thought they were much more powerful thany actually were. Well, all that's been shot to hell now, like it's all just been shot to hell, and so we're at a point now where there are three different scenarios.
Speaker 2: In my mind that could happen.
Speaker 4: Okay, Number one, we could have total regime change and ran and that could happen actually quickly if the people rise up. Number Two, we could actually take out the leader if we need to, or Israel could take out the leader if he needs to, and that could be significant as well. Or three, they come to the deal and they surrender and then everything just calms down very quickly. Those are three very real and very different scenarios.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson. Please make sure you hit subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast right now and for more in depth news, also subscribe to the Ben Ferguson podcast and we will see you back here tomorrow