Speaker 1: All right, news rounds up in information overload. Our here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Again, it's everything we've been telling you now going back to October of twenty three, and frankly for decades before, because we've been to Israel so many times, and that is, you know, this battle, this conflict against radical islamis you know, what did we see in a twenty four hour period and muslim you know, killing three Americans in Syria. Five Muslims arrested for plotting a massacre at a Christmas market in Germany. The Paris you know Christmas festival concert and lighting canceled because of the rise of radical extremism and violence that took place there. Two Muslims murdered you know, twelve sorry, fifteen people at this Sonica party the beginning first day of Hanukah. We talked at length about, you know, the rise of anti Semitism worldwide, the rise on college campuses, halls of Congress, you know, on the airwaves has never been louder. The lack of understanding about radical islamis is you know, breathtaking to me? I think you can, you know, just let's go to it. For example, a comment that was made on fake new CNN. You know, there was Abby Phillips, radical leftists confronting a New York Post correspondent over the declaration that certain cultures are not compatible with us.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: I think we should absolutely select the best of the best. It should be an individual choice. But I think we can also acknowledge there are certain cultures that are not compatible, which ones with America ones well, if we look at Europe. Actually, there was a lawyer this week who argued that atn Afghan immigrant who raped a woman shouldn't be charged or shouldn't have a penalty because his culture said that women weren't free an equal. We're seeing seventy percent of rapes in France are from migrants. So there is a real question that people on the right half of the culture about certain cultures.
Speaker 4: What are the cultures the cultures that are.
Speaker 3: Okay with that, the cultures that are okay with female genital mutilation?
Speaker 4: So I mean, is it is it Afghanistan, is it Africans?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: What is it like, well, are.
Speaker 3: We going to are we going to define and women have female genital mutilate, how are.
Speaker 4: We going to define culture? What about the people fleeing female general mutilation? Are you going to allow them in? Are they allowed in? I mean, if you are, if you are Somali, if you're a woman.
Speaker 3: You're actually trying because.
Speaker 4: If you want to read, if you want to leave another country Afghanistan because you want to be able to read, the United States says you are not allowed in because culturally you're not compatible with this country. How does that make sense?
Speaker 1: You know, here's what's missing in this in this conflict. I'll give you an example. If you buy into the radical Islamic thought of convert or die, that is incompatible with American and with Western values. The problem with Europe and what Europe is now seeing, you know, and they have tried to capitulate, you know, and they want to be a multicultural society, but yet Great Britain has Sharia courts. Those are not people that have wanted to assimilate into Great Britain society. Or no go zones in France and other places, or you know, the instances where people do believe in female general mutilation. You know, how do you actually know what's in somebody's heart or mind. I don't know how you ever ascertain or determine the truth or veracity of that. However, I mean unvetted people into this country. You know, last week there was testimony in the halls of Congress. We have over eighteen thousand known or suspected terrorists that are in the country. You know, among the Afghan refugees Tulca Gabberts had last week, over two thousand of them have known terroriortized that are in the country, but we don't know where they are. You know, Israel has had to deal with this. You know, they've been on the front lines of dealing with this, and then Israel gets criticized. You know, even though hundreds of thousands of rockets have been fired into their country by radicals whose own charters call for the destruction of Israel, They've been surrounded by enemies, nobody. You know, what would you want your government to do if one rocket from one entity, whatever it happens to be, was fired into an American town or city, never mind one hundred thousand or hundreds of thousands, What would you want America to do. How would you want America to respond if something of the equivalent of October seven, twenty twenty three happened here where Israel has a very small population, under ten million people, and they lost over fifteen hundred that day, murdered, rape, kidnapping, torture. Beh I've seen the videos. I've been to Israel many times. I've been to border towns like Sloat and you know where kids play in underground bunker playgrounds because it only takes twelve seconds from Gaza to fire a rocket into that town, and that's the number of years ago when I was last there. Or you know, the Iron Dome I've always said is a band aid. It does not stop, you know, radicalism or terror tunnel networks that are so advanced and sophisticated, all for the purpose of destroying Israel and wiping it off the map. Death to Israel, death to America, and people chanting that if you come from a country, maybe you do want refugee status, maybe you don't support, you know what the radicals support. How do we possibly ascertain the good people from the bad people.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's a way that you can ever do that, And is it really America's problem?
Speaker 2: You know, if you look at.
Speaker 1: The the the borders will left wide open and or Biden Harris and Mayork over two hundred countries many would terroritize, including Iran in Syria and Egypt, Afghanistan and so many others. And all these people entering our country unvetted and let free into the country. And what do you think that these eighteen thousand known or suspected terrorists are doing. I would argue they're plotting, planning, scheming an attack on our homeland. And what you see happening around the world is coming to America. There is a preview of coming attractions and the appeasement of those that have radical ideas and wanting to be quote multicultural what not, insist on assimilation has not worked out well for Europe. It's not worked out well for Australia. I mean, it was remarkable to listen to the Australian Prime Minister responding to questions about taking anti Semitism seriously, saying.
Speaker 2: That they've been warned. They have been warned more.
Speaker 1: About the threats from right wing extremist groups rather than the people that were responsible for what we all witnessed the horror we witnessed over the weekend and saying far right extremism is a threat along with anti Semitism. Well, I don't see the examples that he's referring to anyway. Here to help us sort it out, they're on the front lines of dealing with this every day. You have Blaize miche Tahl, vice president of Policy for ji NSA, a leading expert on countering extremism, Iran and global threats. Our Friendel Eckstein, President CEO of the IFCJ, welcome both of you to the program. You know, in Blaze. In a twenty four hour period, we had a radical Islamis killed three Americans in Syria, five Muslims arrested for plotting a massacre at a Christmas market in Germany, Paris canceling their largest Christmas festival because of the rise of radicalism andradical Islamic crime in Paris. Who Muslims murdered what fifteen people at this honka party in Australia, And we learned too that you know, America is being targeted for an attack from the FBI we learned and the Pentagon we learned here in our own country, what do you make of it all, and what do you make more importantly, of the lack of understanding worldwide.
Speaker 6: Good afternoon, Shohn, Thanks for having me on. You're absolutely right, you know, Israel's enemies are America's enemies. I heard that just two days ago from Ambassador Mike Huckabee in Israel when I was there with a group of American soldiers touring the country, And unfortunately, in the span of forty eight hours, I think he was proven exactly right, with more examples than anyone should need. It is a matter of culture of life versus a culture of death. That culture of death doesn't discriminate. It goes against everything that Israel stands for. It goes against the Jewish people, but it also goes against everything that America stands for, the liberties and freedoms that our forefathers created for us here. And if we allow them in, if we allow their ideas in, if we allow terrorists in to our societies, if we allow the normalization of claims of globalizing the Intifada, then we shouldn't be surprised that this is what we get. And so I think it's incredibly important that we not just secure our communities, secure our country, but that we continue to fight the extremists who represent the culture of death and wanted to do Israel harm, want to do us harm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all, let's get your thoughts on this. You've been on the front lines in Israel dealing with the aftermath, but really, for decades now, Israel has had to withstand hundreds of thousands of rockets over the years. I remember that one town that I just mentioned, throat ten thousand rockets over a ten year period of time into that one little tiny city. And I actually saw when I was there. I went there one day, came come back the next day anika books, meaning a community had been attacked the night before, and the locality of the missiles being fired. You know, they've become more lethal day after day, week after week, year after year.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, John, It's so important for us to recognize, especially now, that it's not just about Israel, it's not even just about America. It's about the global West. It's about people who sanctify life and freedom against those who are trying to destroy it. And so there's so many fingers to point. There's so many people who can do more, Governments who haven't done enough and policies that have led to this bloodshed. But what I see is that each one of us needs to do what we can to take responsibility to bring more light in whatever ways we can. Just now, I'm here in Israel. We just lit our Hanukkah Minora me and my family, and the whole message is one tiny light can bring so much light to a dark room, one tiny flag. And so when I go on the ground here in Israel, I'm not just looking at the darkness and the terror. That's heartbreaking and we're all facing it now, but I'm looking at how we're able to bring light and how we're.
Speaker 7: Able to help.
Speaker 5: Since October seventh, Sean, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has distributed six million meals. We've placed thousands of bomb shelters, We've provided medical equipment to hospitals. We've gone into Syria and we saw that the Christian community there was under attack and built them medical clinics and distributed food boxes. That when I hear you list all of the terror and hatred and killing around the world, my heart breaks. And I'm also called to just declare this biblical word he nanny here I am, and all of us together can help to save lives as there are those who try to destroy them.
Speaker 1: Book break right back more with Blaize Mishkahl and the Il Extein, president of the IFCJ on the other side. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, is a number more of your calls coming up at the bottom of a half hour as we continue on what is a very busy and also tragic and sad news Monday right our final moment with Blaize Mishtl and Yayell x Stein of the IFCJ. What do you make I mean, this is not manufactured. The rise of anti Semitism. It's in the halls of Congress here in the US, it's on college campuses. As you know, more and more people have become you know, veryly anti Semitic and frankly not even embarrassed to express those radical views. You see, you know, countries capitulating in the name of multiculturalism, and there's no vetting of people coming you know, I don't know how you've possibly vet somebody that comes from a country controlled by radicals. And I distinguished between radical Islamis and those that consider themselves Muslim. But there are a lot of radical among them, and they're determined to destroy Western civilization. And they say it that's why we know it.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 5: I think that there's we have to recognize that there is a spiritual warfare and there's an evil in our midst. But we also know is there's a side lensed majority that stands for these Judaeo Christian values, that stands for freedom. Around October seventh and the Fellowship's Flag of Fellowship project, we had over thirteen hundred churches across America plant one thousand, two hundred Israeli flags on their church grounds. And yes, some of those flags got stolen. Yes some of those churches even got desecrated, but they all went to proudly say I stand with freedom, I stand with Israel. I was in New York last week. I was in the elevator and someone came up to me and said, I will love Israel, I pray for Israel. Israel and America have to stand stronger than ever now as we face these days ahead. And so I think that yes, we have to be careful who we let into our countries. We have to recognize there's a real evil that's trying to destroy us. But as individuals, as the millions of people who are listening right now. We can't just point our fingers then to the policymakers, to the politicians. We have to each do what we can to raise our voice and say I stand for freedom. I stand with my faith in the public square, with my Hana Kaminora, with my Christmas tree. I stand for this God of love and who sanctifies life. And that's what I am going to live in. And by doing that, each one of us can bring the light that will shine through the darkness. And we have to make sure that the politicians they are aware of this threat and make the right policies to protect us as well.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: Keep up the good work.
Speaker 1: I love the IFCJ and what you're doing eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, as you provide for the displaced not only in Israel but in Europe and victims of war and terror. Thank you, Blaze. We appreciate you being on as well. Thank you as well. Let's take a trip down memory lane, Margaret Thatcher, about how you do not negotiate with people that are radicals and how you are to handle them.
Speaker 9: As Winston Churchill said in the thirties, if you'll give in to aggression, there will be no end to the humiliation you will have to suffer. Some people suggest there should be negotiations. What is that to negotiate about. You don't negotiate with someone who marches into another country devastates it, killing whoever he stands in his way. You'll get him out, you make him pay, and see that he is never in a position to do these things again.
Speaker 1: We have people that are dedicated to human destruction, to the destruction of Western civilization, to the destruction of Israel, to the destruction of Europe, to the destruction of the United States. There is just an unwillingness among many to just face this simple truth and this simple reality. Listen to Bill say Lee is the first assistant US Attorney discussing a planned terrorist attack for New Year's Even Los Angeles that was thwarted.
Speaker 10: The four defendants are Audrey Carroll, thirty years old. The pictures, I think we have them somewhere.
Speaker 11: We'll put them up here.
Speaker 10: Audrey Carroll thirty years old, Zachary Aaron Page thirty two, Dante Gaffield twenty four, and Tinala forty one, each from the Los Angeles area. Each is charged with conspiracy and possession of an unregistered destructive device in violation of Title twenty six United States Code, Section five eight six' ONE. D we intend to file additional charges in the coming weeks as we finish reviewing the. Evidence the defendants are all radical anti government members of The Turtle Island Liberation, front, which according to their own social media is an anti, capitalist anti government movement that calls for their associates to rise up and fight back against. Capitalism one of the leaders of the, organization Defendant Audrey, carroll helped organizing even more radical faction of the group called The order of The Black. Lotus each of the defendants charged today was also a member of The order of The Black. Lotus carol described this group to her co conspirators as everything, radical as detailed in the federal complaint which we will now make. Public In november twenty twenty, five Defendant carroll created a detailed bombing plot to use explosive devices to attack five or more locations across Southern california on this Upcoming New Year's. Eve carol and her co, Defendant Zachary page led the effort to obtain and build the bomb and to recruit others to join in their.
Speaker 2: Plot carol's bomb plot was.
Speaker 10: Explicit it included a step by step instructions to build IEDs or improvised explosive, devices and listed multiple targets Across Orange county And Los. Angeles carol also made clear her. Desires she, said quote what we are doing will be considered a terrorist. Act carol And paige also discussed plans for follow up attacks after their, bombings which included plans to a target ice agents and vehicles with pipe. Bombs carol stated that those plans would quote take some of them out and scare the.
Speaker 1: Rest, well it's happening. Now it's globalize The. Antifada if this weekend didn't wake you, UP i don't know what will wake you. Up joel in my free state Of. Florida, joel you're on The Sean Hannity.
Speaker 11: Show, Hi, Hi, Sean it's good to speak with. You i'm actually a neighbor of.
Speaker 2: Hers i'm In, Naples, yes, sir what's going?
Speaker 11: On, well it's just disgusting to to keep hearing attacks On jews And christians. Too but let's focus on The. JEWS i, mean they had plenty of warnings and and and they ignored. It and how can you ignore the intelligence of the mesade or THE nso or or the or the briefings of that because they knew. That they've they've been so accurate on everything that they've. Done And israel has a high technology on cell phones and they're they're some of the best developers on cell phone. Technology So i'm sure they tracked a lot of those. CONVERSATIONS i don't know what you think about, that But.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 1: SOMETHING i, mean you, know thank God Donald trump as president at this moment in, history because he's taking a stand against open, borders which has created a national security threat that could have been, prevented the most preventable national security, threat and that is wide open borders and millions and millions and millions of unvetted people from over two hundred, countries including countries with terroritize into our. Country and just like the presidents fixing The Biden harris economy and The biden, borders, uh now he's trying to deal with the mess of getting rid of people that had no business ever being allowed into this. Country and look at the, pushback look at the anger directed towards people that are doing their job ice. AGENTS i, Mean Tom homan over the weekend was begging, people literally begging, them you, know to stop DEMONIZING ice. Agents it's putting their lives in. JEOPARDY a twelve hundred percent threat increase AGAINST ice. Agents so you, know we live in a time and a place where, unfortunately their ignorance. ABOUNDS i don't even know what to. SAY i, mean you, KNOW i expect ignorance from the. LEFT i don't expect it from people that claim that they are, conservative But i'm hearing it from them. Too or people that claim to be, Maga i'm hearing it from them. Too we're seeing it in the halls Of, Congress we're hearing it on college. Campuses it's become. Institutionalized all the warning signs That australia, missed all the warning signs That europe has. Missed you, know it should be an educational moment for our, country and it's. Not people are not waking, up AND i hope they do because our safety and security is in. Jeopardy, anyway my, friend appreciate the. Call wish you the best best holiday on the face of the. Earth all, right let's get to our busy. Phones we Have chris In New. Jersey, chris how are you glad you?
Speaker 2: Called?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Sean how's it?
Speaker 7: GOING i just wanted to talk a quick sec sadly about Cover. Newsome he posted A ai video Of trump and Hag seth And Sean miller and, handcuffs and ALL i see is all these people talking of out. All what a great meme game he's, got when the only thing that pops in my head is seeing his greasy smile ON tv talking about these laws he's signing and the law against Deep sakes AND ai whatever happened to those?
Speaker 5: Laws.
Speaker 2: Listen gavin is a tragic case in my.
Speaker 1: VIEW i, mean his political ambition is overwriting any bit of common sense he might have. HAD i call him, governor tweety bird, governor you, know podcaster. Governor you know he's now trying to travel the world and headed To brazil and making his trek around the country and the hopes of building up. Momentum there was an interesting ARTICLE i think you'll find this interesting In axios today and it's called inside The Newsome, takedown and it describes how His democratic rivals are plotting to take him Down this is not. Conservatives it talks About democrats that are going to take him. Down and they've got different. Arguments they're gonna make one he's too, liberal he's a coastal, elite and they're going to go go through his entire history as a Former San francisco, mayor and you, know then they're going to go after the, scandals The newsom. Scandals i'm apologizing for having an affair with his campaign manager's. Wife i'm sure that will come. UP i, mean this is this is all in. Axios you know his behavior during THE covid. Lockdowns he, is you, know the double, standard The french, laundry all of. That his potential Rivals democratic leaders are Like rocanna now going.
Speaker 2: Forward but you've.
Speaker 1: Got twenty plus years Of newsom in the public. EYE i, mean why isn't this guy spending time fixing his state and making sure that the people in The Pacific palisades can get building. Permits they have the number the number one high tax state for income, taxes gas, taxes sales, taxes highest poverty, rate one of the highest crime, rates highest migration, rates and he's become a world traveling tweety bird full time, podcaster and he's not solving, problems and you know he's he's Driven california single handedly into the.
Speaker 2: Ground so to.
Speaker 1: Watch that the you know that it's going to Be liberals that take him down is pretty interesting to. Me you, know there have been passed. Elections i'll share something with, You there have been passed. Elections WHEN i start Vetting democrats that Other democrats THAT i that would never talk to me reach out to me or my team and they start feeding us information about their potential, RIVAL i can see that happening. Again, okay so that's going to get you, know as we move towards twenty, eight that will get. Interesting i'm going to stay dialed into twenty six THOUGH i know we have to buck historical, trends BUT i believe it's, possible AND i Hope republicans get their act, together they get on. MESSAGE i hope that the economy bounces back in such a major way that Every american will notice a profound and deep. Change, obviously the presidents controlled the, borders and that's my hope for twenty. Six, anyway eight hundred and ninety four, One, sean if you want to be a part of the, program to my free state Of. Florida let's say hi To. James, james you're.
Speaker 8: Next how are, you, Hey, sean how's it. Going it's going.
Speaker 2: Good what's going on with?
Speaker 1: You i'm a sad, day to be, HONEST i mean sad, weekend to be, honest that's.
Speaker 8: True let me hold a liner, Note, dan if you could do me a favor and give your listening audience a list Of trump's, accomplishments that what he has accomplished so, far and then if you could make another, list a separate list of What trump could have accomplished if all these people who were handling him were not. There And i'll hang up and listen to your.
Speaker 1: RESPONSE i appreciate the, Call. James the short answer Is i've done this in the. Past just buckle. Up my first day, back you, know we have our long vacation of the year coming. Up is going to be hit the ground running and lay out what the stakes are for twenty six you, know and.
Speaker 2: There's going to be. People there are already. People you. Know it's.
Speaker 1: True this only happened three times in the last hundred years that the party in power maintains control of The. House only, three only four times in the last one hundred and fifty. Years so you have to buck historical trends and historical precedent For republicans to maintain control of The.
Speaker 2: HOUSE i do believe it's.
Speaker 1: Possible if all of you understand how high the stakes, are all progress will stop And america then will disintegrate into nothing but never you, know, investigation, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment and they won't lift a finger to make Any americans lives, safer more, secure the border, safer more, secure the economy better. Off For democrats to, win they've got to hope we fail on the. Borders they got to hope we fail. Economically they've got to pray, for you, know some type of tragedy that they can then try and blame On Donald. Trump that's not the greatest position of being in my humble, opinion eight hundred and ninety four one sewn our. Number if you want to be a part of the, program you've heard me talk About, ease the comprehensive total health solution for individuals and for. Businesses it's now the official health solution of The Sean Hannity. Show now that all the noise Of obamacare subsidies is relatively behind. Us you, Know democrats want a demogogue that issue, too but you, know for forty percent of the country they have one or if they're lucky To obamacare exchange, options and it's and it's bad and. Worse and the Average american paying on average close to three hundred percent more than they were paying in spite of being promised he'd save twenty five hundred dollars a. Year that's gonna wrap things up at Today Hannity, tonight nine eastern on The Fox News, Channel the rise of radical islamis. Worldwide we'll have a full complete report and how it's all connected to open borders. Immigration it's on one continent after. Another Tom holman wags in on all of. This he's also pleading With democrats to stop DEMONIZING ice. Officials Lindsey graham on what is the threat of Radical? Islamism the investigations into all of, this including the threats Against Los angeles On New Year's eve that was. Discovered we'll check in With Nicole, Parker Paul, morrow and ALSO. Lj Lawrence, jones And mauren. O'Connell say YOU Dvr hannity, Tonight an important show has A marri cald fallen asleep at the wheel and let its guard down again nine eastern On. Fox we'll see then back here. Tomorrow thank you for making the show. Possible