Speaker 1: Yo yo, what to do is busy? I need to all go check me on the Boutlet cap podcast. Man just chopped it up. Go to a busy baby, y'all.
Speaker 2: Now yo, Boutlet Cab podcast Man, we got a special guest in here.
Speaker 1: He busy yo, yo yo, what the dude?
Speaker 2: All right? So you got to help me understand? I'm confused, yo. Are you from the IE? Are you from l A? Give me kind of like because I was initially introduced to you as like you're from like, uh yes, somewhere over there.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because Nigga was just talking about all this like last night. It's like everywhere I went. Okay, So, look, I grew up in LA right around like middle school beginning the high school, my people's moved from l A to the I E. Like around everybody was coming from l A to the I E.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, I kind of what happened with Blast. Blast says that, like I was in l A and then my family.
Speaker 1: My moment, everybody was coming from l A to the I E. So it's like I grew up in LA and around like a little bit before high school, my people moved out and ship, I mean, Frank got high a cheaper bro, and they couldn't, so we moved out there. I was mad though, bro who moved out there? And so it was in like Rancho type.
Speaker 2: Ship but Rachel cookumonga, Yeah, so try to Chao Rancho killers.
Speaker 1: Yeah say, But now y'all moved from l A to the I E. And then I ended up being a Marino Valley like when I was just running around no bullshit and then so yeah, but it's like when I started rapping and ship as I came out there getting older and ship, so.
Speaker 2: It's like Marino Valley is super active people active.
Speaker 1: It's low key getting like like cleaned up and ship. Now, like you go out there and there you're gonna see the police everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yea. I feel like Marino Valley and like uh Sam Bernardinos like crazy people don't even know like.
Speaker 1: Don't under none of them us city. They still get active, but where they getting confused is I just started wrapping out there and ship and blowing up and doing shows and like that all around the IE. So you feel me. Nobody that really knew me. Then it's all knowing me from the IE. You feel me. I'm doing shows and so.
Speaker 2: You blew up like you blew up in the ie. Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I went to Marino Valley and started doing shows all around there, and you feel me, damn there taking it over on games. So like that's where niggas get it mixed up. You feel me. I'm just everywhere and then like he ain't from atl you feel me.
Speaker 2: But but I feel like that's okay, it's cool. But it's like I feel like it's now everybody got to be from La.
Speaker 1: It's like it's it's.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, the I's fucking the I who cares.
Speaker 1: They don't make yourself, they'll make it that big. You feel me. They that niggame from Atlanta. I was like, I don't know, like they just hate so motherfucking bad. And it's like nigga all my folks.
Speaker 2: I never under said, because if you actually go to Sanbergadino where you go to like like certain parts of the ie, like it's fucked up like crazy, like it's bad, like the doing really bad. Yeah for sure, it's bad. Yeah. So it's like I mean, I like the La politician shit. But it's like just because I feel like they said, well, you ain't really from La, It's like, well, I me unless you're claiming to be Nigga.
Speaker 1: I live in my crib in l A, nigga like nigga. I went back to the city and I still be outside nigga like everywhere, no security, none of that. They gonna say, They're gonna say whatever they want through but you can't prove that ship. I don't know what the fuck to tell them. Everywhere I went, I was taking it over doing shows and shit. So I'm getting buzzed slowly everywhere I'm going run. So I'm doing shows on to you know, value. I'm doing shows, so I'm constantly gaining new fans, new fan basing. At that moment, if I'm right here, right here, they they're thinking no value.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like the artists from like the IE there's more of like a crabs in the barrel mentality that crabs because it's not as many of you, like people who like really made it from that area is to where like l A, there's so many artists from LA that are bubbing, that are popping or it's almost like everybody can kind of just exist. But it feels like a lot of times in the IE, like it feels like it's a lot of guys like kind of trying to tear your down.
Speaker 1: Now you're in hell. Yah. For sure, there's really.
Speaker 2: Been nobody who really really popped from you that like really put on you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Know the problem The problem is out.
Speaker 2: Here besides shots to hit Boy, shots by the hit boy, shots to audio pushing and my bros. For sure.
Speaker 1: The problem is though, like everybody out here, out this way, everybody's been stuck in the same little bubba for so long, and especially out here like in LA and shit, everybody hate on each other so bad and tear tear their own sales down, like so bad. You feel me. They don't want to see no nigga winning or like if you're going up, and it's like like really, once you make it out of LA and start doing shows all those things like that, that's when it really starts. You feel me, Like they look at you like a sellout type shit for for no damn reason. But it's like will never go up, you feel me. Everybody just hate on each other and shit like that. I don't really think nobody's been really even running shit for real since like Draco died and shit, I don't think I don't know who the fuck wing in l A right, you know, and everybody's been stuck in the same little bubble for real. But I don't know. I've been just trying to get get out of that bubb But you feel me, I don't even do. I don't even wrap on a lot of West Coast type beats no more at all.
Speaker 2: That's what Greedor always said. She's like, don't send me to West Coast beat.
Speaker 1: She come up. You don't know, two shot. That's my boy. You don't know two though. Bro. It's like, you gotta make it out of here, bro. And it's like a lot of that West Coast shit really only gonna stay out here bro, right, feel me, if you think about it, A lot of that shit sound the same. Like I can't even record on that shit no more. I hear that shit nigga playing on my headphones. All I'm hearing in my head is what everybody else is already doing. Me. You feel me. It's like you just gotta come different.
Speaker 2: For sure. You just said rolling loud, right, Yeah, how was that?
Speaker 1: It was crazy? We was just watching the footage last night. Damn. You asked me everything he was talking about. I was just watching the footage last night, bro, really just letting that shit sink in. It's crazy cause like I never even really never would have thought like nigga, I was on the list of rolling out, like I'm really looking at like damn, I'm on the stage rolling out, and then a lot of people in the front, like a lot of people came just from my set, bro, Like if you're really looking at crowd and shit like that, it was hell of people in the front, hell of bitches and shit in the front that really knew my shit. And like every song put on the whole shot did like five six songs. I think they don't like what song you want to play? They telling me what song. It was viral though, Bro, he turned it up and gang couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: How long have you kind of been taking like a rap, like like where did you kind of like hit hit the like ground on the rap shit where you realize like you needed to take it serious and you really needed to like actually like you know, go ten toes in on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I I always been rapping like since a kid. Yeah, my dad was rapping the shit too, he.
Speaker 2: Was a rapper. Yeah, was like did you have any sort of success right now.
Speaker 1: I mean even really make it like you feel me too? Industry with it, but like he was just always rapping and doing music insty to always studio you feel me so, like since a union you were around it. I was in the studio and shit too all you feel me? He had studio in the room and shit right with me, Mike Cloud, you know everybody have. I started going sorry, yeah, and I don't even know do that so now yeah, you know what it is. I'm growing up and just watching them record and ship. And then eventually I started like getting behind in the computer pause playing like you feel me so, and that's why I mix all my own ship.
Speaker 2: Oh you makes you shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bros. Like I just had to get.
Speaker 2: Can you record yourself? And all that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, Like I'm I'm comfortable like only doing it myself now, bro, and I've been doing it for so long and shit and it's just like it's like it's just like light work, like you feel me. I just had to get in for the engineer last night and literally like take over.
Speaker 2: Hey man, that's the way you say money. You don't pay an engineer, bro.
Speaker 1: I got the studio on my crib and sh at the crib. Hell yeah, just all day just going crazy, and then I was making my own beast and ship too. I've been producing for so long and so it's like all that shit just really like like working on so easy and trimming and cutting and rearranging and all types of shit for so long.
Speaker 2: What you're like at home? Setup? Like what Mike you got?
Speaker 1: I got a regally getting Apollo. I'm still on the scarlet interface.
Speaker 2: So that scarlet works. He chosen on the scarlet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't in wrong with the scarlet. I'm on the I believe a road Mike. The what's that ship called? It's a road Mike. I forgot that. It was at the NT one T one you know.
Speaker 2: It's the same set set up blast. That ship's like a hundred dollar mic for Yeah, that isn't that?
Speaker 1: I think that's like two hundreds. It's like it's like.
Speaker 2: That's like the one they sell Guitar Center, like the studio in the box. Yeah, but that ship's crazy because you could get whatever sound.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: The thing is is like as long as you know what the fun you're.
Speaker 1: Doing, as long as you got the right plug in, nobody can notice the difference except.
Speaker 2: For like you know some fucking you know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Somebody as long as you make me a for real as long as you make any goodness, like they know what you're doing. Like all that ship takes a lot of work too, and a lot of practice. Like but because because like it's a lot of pluggling, and you gotta have your EQ and you gotta know how suppressed the noise, have your noise suppressed on there and you feel me all types of filters and ship.
Speaker 2: But what was we just saying, We're just talking about your setup, Like.
Speaker 1: Me, I gotta roll Mike. Yeah, that's the early year, bro. I just got to set up in one of my other rooms and it's just a table.
Speaker 2: So was there like a song that you drop where like it like like went viral and you were like, oh, ship, this ship's working. I need to fucking really Like.
Speaker 1: I had a few, like I had a few singles like as I was coming up, like I would have a couple of singles going viral like at the same time you feel me, I got a lot of older songs that were going viral. But like every song that I put out, like I mixed and mastered and like did everything myself, Like every cover I was making all my covering everything, yeah, bro, like every photoshop, everything that photoshop everything bro, like everything like literally distributing it to all platforms. I was doing it all myself for my closet in my room.
Speaker 2: I know you got a lot more respect, like for the just for the game if you do that shit.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, bro. But a lot of people don't even know that, and that means you care too. Hell yeah bro. Like I really like work. I really give my craft, Like I really I got a lot of like songs that I look at. It took a lot of time on you for me, Like I actually like love music, Like I actually got a music bug, like I take times on like real music. I got R and B songs. I got all types of ship you feel me. But a lot of people don't respect that ship nowadays, like at all. Like you put that ship out there, I want to hear that ship. Put that ship out I'll get some hate. I'll get a bunch I.
Speaker 2: Feel like to, Like if you come in the game a certain way and your fans expect a certain thing from you, it's almost like you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: They're gonna try to their fans unfortunately trying to box you.
Speaker 1: In more than anybody for sure, bro.
Speaker 2: Like that's why you got to try to like break out of that little world, because like if you're if you have your little niche like audience, they're only gonna want what they want.
Speaker 1: What you Yeah, what you really did artist with you. But it's like it's so crazy because like those songs that I came came out with and blew up with that they all still be expecting to hear ship like like when I made them songs, bro, Like I literally was fucking around making them like really already saying like Okay, this is what they want to.
Speaker 2: Hear, like right, like they're almost like dumb down, like.
Speaker 1: Literally dumbing it down. Bro. Like I'm really like way up here, bro, and I hate when I gotta dumb it down, but but you feel me, that's what they want to hear. And that's that's all they can really comprehend for real, especially out here, Like like I said, it ain't really too many different sounds coming out of LA for real. It's just the same shit and and that that's all they want to hear. But it's only so much they can comprehend. Bro, It's like nigga and been plenty of times where I try to show a different sound or I snippet a different sound on my story or something. You feel me, you know, I get plenty of d M like what the fuck is this busy? Or you see me like or try me. They just want me to drop what I already been making. Like any time presents some new shit, nobody be fucking it, but just only because I don't know. I don't know why they hate on me so bad, bro, But I feel like nigg I'll be saying, like if I was coming from a different state like down South or like Atlanta and shit like that, I feel like the love different shit. They're for real, Like you come up like artists.
Speaker 2: They moved together a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they they don't hate on each other like too much out there for real, like when I went to Atlanta, Like it's completely different, like everybody working with each other and shitting and like, feel me, it's like a whole different ball game, a whole different ball game, Bro. I went out there.
Speaker 2: It blew me right, yo. What I Because you've obviously had your share of public rap feuds in your short career. Is that something because obviously the gift and the curse of that is like she could get real. But I feel like the fans like we're seeing it with the Drake ship right now, or it's like you know, like the like unfortunately like beef like helps the bottom line, Like is that something that like you'll like lean into sometimes or is it like something that you're like not for real, brocause the fans engage you getting give me the blogs post you for sure you know what I'm saying, And it's like, well shit, more people are. But it's also like it can come with like some you.
Speaker 1: Know, all publicitally good publicity, but a lot of times I see a lot of people that he'll do that ship, but really like just for the engagement and ship like that and like marketing scheme and shit like that. But like on some real life ship, it can it can get. It can get like that, you feel me. But I try to not even show that ship too much attention, you feel me, cause it's like niggas be wanting attention from that ship, bro, And for me, I don't even I don't choose to give him that ship. But I don't know, Bro, I hate all the drama and all that bullshit. A lot of time niggas be wanting to be for no reason.
Speaker 2: It's funny because, like, you know, a friend of our show is as x four, who you've obviously had a public spat with. I feel like if you guys sat at the same table together, you guys will get along because he's a cool You're a cool. Guys are just like cool dudes. Bro, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I talked to the nigga like you feel me, and like I will let me so confused about that because like I have been like being tapped in. Bro.
Speaker 2: He's I mean, he's like he's been on multiple times with him.
Speaker 1: Like that's what I'm saying, Like, my folks, it's from me to you, from me, but like from a different section. You feel me. Like right after that, I got to know my folks and you feel me. They they checked in on that shit on the game. That's like a lot of niggas be a lot of niggas do all this and that all day and sit like that and don when some shit happen and you feel me and it really get and like just some straight shit and niggas tap in on my folks and they really figure out who I am and who my folks is and shit like that, then it's always oh yeah, damn, I ain't know the nigga was this and that. I ain't know the young nigga. I ain't know people and shit like that. You feel me, cause like I really got folks, like for real.
Speaker 2: Like but I feel like, you know, like you guys are both like super talented souper on the come up, Like yeah, like you guys could like LOOKI do like some shit and like kind of like help, like you know, cause you guys represent a generation there, Bro, I feel like it's younger, and the younger generation is the generation that kind of needs somebody to be like nah, I ain't that serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, for real, Like I fuck WITHR Bro Like I said, it left me so confused because like I've been tapped in on him. I've been like I would listening to one of something he dropped one day, Me and the homeless watching it. We was laughing, We was fucking with it. Nigga. I hit him on the ground video called them really like, oh yeah, nigga, listen to this. WHOI woo be a nigga? Focused. This chopped it up. So I been gaming Slowers a few months ago.
Speaker 2: I just I just I just don't like because I know him, and I'm like, man, I would love y'all to like, you know, you guys are cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he put that coming on that post or and that like that's what threw me off. I'm like, like, nigga, that's what I mean, Like everybody out here like just tear each other, like tear ourselves down, brocause like what the fuck? And I think the post said like La Rapper or something like he and Beg or something, and that's what pissed the nigga off, cause it's like, I don't know, like everybody wants to be number one to see, everybody wants to be out and you feel me, So it's like maybe that's what.
Speaker 2: I think too. It's not like you've never like ran from like your story and where you it's kind of like you know, you're running around claiming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, not even I'm not claiming shit nothing, nigga. You feel me. Niggas always end up figuring out how my people's is and shitting it's a different story. But it's like, yeah, I don't run wrong, claiming shit, I'm really from LA. I went to schools all in LA and I went to Bud Carson and hot Thorn. I stayed right down the street on one hundred and thirty nights from losing your high school on gay, I went to his La Davids Elementary Jets. I was really all around LA. But like, yeah, that shit threw me off. We went on the post and like a nigga not from La or feel me, I'm like, what the fuck? Like, Okay, I'm pretty he talked to my people's Oh bro, but I don't be having no problem with niggas.
Speaker 2: Hope y'all do some music together. If you yeah for me?
Speaker 1: I hope so too. Okay, I'm going no problem with him, but ship.
Speaker 2: So this mixtape you said there's not there's only one feature you said, right, yeah, just with my boy. This is like a warm up to your album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like right after this we drop an album for sure.
Speaker 2: So what do you how do you kind of separate? Like this is going on the mixtape, this album song.
Speaker 1: Like really just I got so many songs, bro. We really just sit and like we really we were ready to put it together, Like we go in the studio, me and my manager some just play everything we got in, just put it in order and shit like that, and really that's just it. And then submitted.
Speaker 2: Is your album already like kind of put together mostly or are you still working on.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. We'll probably put the album together fast as hell. We just we just got done with the tape. It shouldn't be too hard, though it, bro, because like I make songs like this, I got plenty of songs.
Speaker 2: Can you record yourself? So don't worry about like get in the studio. Yeah, hell yeah, bro, just go to your home studio cook.
Speaker 1: Make an album in a day, bro game, So yeah, it don't be really too much to it. I'm ready for the album.
Speaker 2: Did you listen to the Kendrick Lamara Fouria today? It dropped today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I was seeing that all.
Speaker 2: At eight twenty four am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, I was saying, yes, oh it for real, that's dope as hell. I ain't gonna lie. Now you don't get your chance to listen to I heard. I heard it was like six seven minutes long. Though it was. I've been reading blog because it was.
Speaker 2: Definitely a meticulous dismantling.
Speaker 1: I heard you was listening to what was a dope?
Speaker 2: Listened to it like twenty times for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you really like wrapping.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It's crazy. It's crazy too because the more you like, you like you listen to each line. Yeah, and like you got you you'll catch the lines like on the ninth listen like he had a line in the Everybody because you know Drake bought Tupac's ring from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that ship and he's like, I'll double the he just was what he said.
Speaker 2: What he said, he pretty much was like out double the whatever you paid, essentially before I let a Canadian uh make Tupac turning his grave.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, I've seen he said, some ship to uh funk what he said. He dismantled a bother the niggas said some ship like he's standing standing next to sexy red bit. I'm like, that's all. That's only what I was reading though. Ain't get a chance.
Speaker 2: You got to listen, bro, Yeah, it's crazy. You gotta listen to it, Like, don't listen do on your phone listen that ship the car louders.
Speaker 1: For I see you was just listening to it on the speakers blasted. I gotta listen to Kendrick.
Speaker 2: Are you you're a Laker fan assuming or Clipper fan standing?
Speaker 1: I was a Laker fan, Bro, I was. I was always a Laker fan, like when it was going up. And my name is Kobe too, my real name is Kobe. Oh yeah. I never really liked my name growing up, Like I never realized people.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can imagine growing up in like Cali and your name is Kobe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But it's like I never really tell people my name, Like I just always want to buy a nickname school day, like every time they figured out my name, like in school and everybody your name Kobe, bro like that. But I never really liked him like I started. I just started recently, like liking my ship.
Speaker 2: You're not a Clipper fan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Bro, I've been Nigga. I'm putting so many parlayers in bro. I know you you lam know I'm from Phoenix. I've just seen that ship too. You see what Booker did the night too? It was they still lost, They still lost what happened to them?
Speaker 2: But sounds are cooked, Vogel. We got vocal from the Lakers, this piece of ship.
Speaker 1: That was a crazy game that game.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no, I just it's funny because but moving to l A, I'm you know, I've always grew up hating the Lakers, but somehow, I I've been here for seven almost eight years, I've inherited the Clipper hate. Like I don't I hate the Clippers. I just don't. I never really paid too much ever since Kawhi did Lebron dirty and picked the Clippers and like strong Lebron along the hold, I said fuck.
Speaker 1: The Clippers, Like yeah, I never was really, I never really even paid too much attention to the Clippers for real, because it was always the Lakers.
Speaker 2: Is the e b K chain that has nothing to do with the guys.
Speaker 1: From Stocking No, not at all.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. The Stockton guys. I know someone just lost their.
Speaker 1: Life the e b K or someone in the yea my con.
Speaker 2: You know the EBK sh It's a movement right now.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah them. I folked into the Jock like tough on game, like we've be chopping up and locked up right now? He did? He just one of them dudes is locked up? Jabo is he just went back to jail game. But me and Jock locked in on game and stocking is booming. Hell yeah for sure, JABO going crazy, but ev K shiting nothing like tied to them. It's like coming up. I was always like saying, like just us really standing on like that. Everybody came ship you know, everybody cares right, everybody kill yeah, everybody killing us like that. So that was something like everybody was just saying.
Speaker 2: And when I was growing up, there's a brother Lynch Hung and he used to be like, it's e b K every day all day.
Speaker 1: So e b K was there. They were saying that way back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see I was just I was just going to everybody saying, everybody can ship like that. But I really like never was like really fucking people and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Don't wear that chain in California, please.
Speaker 1: I don't even really go think from Stockton.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to the Bay.
Speaker 1: I think I got to show you now. Yeah, they fucking me up. I got from I think one of my tour days out there. I'm not too sure, but now yeah, it's all loved to him. But like every like everybody was saying, everybody can like that, But I really like took that ship on some whole different ship now all my real fans know, I was always saying everybody caring, But so that's just why I was standing on and got my chain and ship.
Speaker 2: You I saw you work with cash Kid, who is fucking fire. So shout to Detroit. You got you got to Detroit.
Speaker 1: Uh I got people's like off of Detroit like, uh my uncle vvs. Busy Although for her to shut off vs. Busy, Uh he like he real like locked in with all them niggas up in Detroit and ship they all say that that that's it, that's like your second home. You feel me like side Detroit.
Speaker 2: I feel like Detroit in the West Coast have like a real.
Speaker 1: Like yeah bro like Inglewood for real, like.
Speaker 2: Like like like all the Detroit shits. If you like close your eyes, it could be some relation and vice versa. Yeah, for real.
Speaker 1: You feel like a lot of niggas out here trying to do all the trade beats. Now for me, it's crazy. Everybody's trying to do the troite bes now nobody's.
Speaker 2: Everybody's rapping, like fucking shout out to the guys from Flint Man, shout to real young only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all they try to do. Like, guys, I don't even see nobody doing too many West Coast beats now, And they tried to get on me for not doing nothing.
Speaker 2: That's some real ship man.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, Nigga locked in with a lot of people from Detroit. But what was we saying what you asked me about the trick?
Speaker 2: I was just asking you got fans out there, because.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if I got fans out there. I'm tired of them with my folks and ship from right there. I just I saw a video Skiller a few weeks ago. But now y'all love.
Speaker 2: Good Guy too.
Speaker 1: We had oh that was one feature that was on the tape, but Baby's on the tape, Yeah, I think that, but they wanted to drop it for as a single instead of being on the tape, So I think after coming back drops, Yeah, confront.
Speaker 2: Baby man. We appreciate you pulling up. He and Busy in the building. Get the tape. It's out right now. You could album on the way single with uh Skiller on the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Busy baby out now, y'all go stream that motherfuckering it up. Appreciate you, Appreciate you, bro, Fire good Ship