Speaker 1: This is He Said a Yadiho with Eric Winter and Rodlin fantab.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back to another episode of He Said A Yet Voh, this is leading up to our Halloween week. You're not gonna be here.
Speaker 1: No, thank you guys for listening. Yeah, I'm not gonna be here.
Speaker 2: No, I'm missing a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna miss Halloween. I'm gonna miss Dylan's birthday, although we're going to celebrate it when we're back, but his actual birthday, I'm not gonna be here. And those are the moments when you go, oh, what am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure?
Speaker 1: My mom gave me so much coca.
Speaker 2: You have no idea for what?
Speaker 1: For leaving again to go to work?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, but she always gives you crap if you don't work.
Speaker 1: Too exactly right, exactly right. But she was like, why are you doing that again? You leave in your family? Those kids, Well, Mom, I know, but they're with Grandma and Nanny and Eric and they are happy and they're thriving, and they go to school and they have their activities and is it But it doesn't matter. They don't have you. I don't know why you're doing it really bugged me.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's funny. We had a conversation you and I just the other day when our good friend Siano is in town and there's a project that we're going to start developing with another company that they came to us to help them, you know, produce together and for Rozland to possibly star and the show would be set in Oregon, and I said, you know, for me, roz this is a no go unless they can guarantee shoot this in Los Angeles, like Gray's Anatomy is a Seattle based show, but it's shot in LA.
Speaker 1: Would explained to people that shooting in LA is very expensed.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult, very expensive. But there are plenty.
Speaker 1: Of actors Portland, Yeah, is that cold.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's going north northwest, very chilly, beautiful Portland, Organs great but very overcast, very gloomy like most of the year. But you know, listen, there are plenty of actors that do have to put the foot down and say, hey, I won't relocate, and not everybody's in that position to be able to do it, but that was our stipulation. They were okay with it, so we're going to carry on, but it was important. I said, ro, you can't go do a network potentially a network procedural type show and be gone for nine months out of the year and you're the star of the show. We did it with Fantasy Island Brutal and now this would be even longer if it was to work. So your mom's not wrong, but then your mom also gives you crap when you don't work, So it's a very tough balance. It is a bummer because she's leaving again so soon, like she's lamping home for a few months and she's been working non stops and she got back and then to the movie. Then she comes back for like a week, and then she's gone again for almost a week and a half. So it's not it's definitely not fun.
Speaker 1: And the kids are incredible. I'm very understanding, and they're like, no, they wish they could go with me. That's the only thing. They're like, caw, we go to Spain with your mom.
Speaker 2: But I mean, we'd all love to go to Spain if we could go to Spain.
Speaker 1: For that's why say they should be homeschooled.
Speaker 2: No, that's not the ants. That doesn't solve.
Speaker 1: These because it's more flexible.
Speaker 2: There are so many people in this business that we've had this debate so many times that don't agree with homes schore in this situation, and it's up to the parent to make the decisions. If the parent's going to travel, it's on the parent. I'm gonna do it their whole life, so they understand.
Speaker 1: Guys, let's talk about homeschooling for a second and problem and the way the world is at the moment. I understand that there's a very important reality to socialization and for kids to be able to experience, yeah, going to school and having friends and the clicks and the senior from junior from all the dances and the recitals and the extracurricular activities and going to the mall. And you know, having like the way we grew up. Yes, that's what I said, is very very very important. It is. And I had a blast when I was in high school and you know high school and it was amazing, but it was it was different times. And nowadays the stuff that Sabella comes back telling us, granted she's she's in a private school, you know, really fundomenal families. We pay a lot of money for her to be safe to come back home and talk about things that you just go the peer pressure. And because these kids they have resources, they are able to get into trouble and to buy things and to do things.
Speaker 2: I went to public school with with like not any wealthy area.
Speaker 1: And Okay, I guess the problem some parents problems even not actors or athletes or none of that. Some people they believe that because the way kids grow up, they grow up so fast nowadays, and the social media and everything is so accessible to these kids, and they grow so fast, they learn things way too fast when they're they're in school. So there are a lot of parents argue, and I'm not talking about only celebrities or big professional athletes and very wealthy people that they decide to go to the homeschooling route so they can protect their kids, or you know, because they want to keep their lives very private. Regular people more and more are inclining into the idea of home schooling because at least you feel that all this outside influences, you know, they're a little bit more sheltered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but sheltering a kid doesn't always guarantee the success and the same either. I'm not saying that do you know how many stories I've heard about kids that a were homeschooled and they go to college and they don't know how to navigate the courses of the classes because their studying habits been totally different. Yes, this is I've heard this directly from other students. Not only that there.
Speaker 1: Are eric there are homeschooling programs that now big like Ivy League colleges are looking into those kids to be able to recruit them because it's like really high quality education. We're not talking about homeschooling. They know, but they learned. They learn a lot.
Speaker 2: You're not even here who's gonna stay home and make sure you're doing her homework? No, I'm not saying every kid that I know that home school has a parent managing the curriculum or somebody being fully invested in what's going on in the homeschool. And these kids at twelveyears old aren't just fully navigating all their own homeschooling stuff and setting it up. So are you going to do that? No?
Speaker 1: I don't have time to do exactly any of that. But are you missing the point? I'm not saying that we're going to do it. I don't think it's conducive to our lifestyle at the moment, you just say what I'm saying. What I'm saying. What I'm saying is I'm trying to give you the two sides of the coin. You know, some people think they're in favor of home schooling. Some people are against. I am just trying for you to understand that there might be benefit when it comes to homeschooling. And listen, it depends on the amount the kind of curriculum you have them on. It doesn't mean that they're going to be home playing video games. If you have them doing sports.
Speaker 2: And managing all of it, then.
Speaker 1: You get somebody to manage it.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god. Yes, it's not as easy as she's making a sample.
Speaker 1: It's not as complicated as you make it.
Speaker 2: Middle. I'm not saying it's bad. There's a good and bad to it. Definitely. Here's a topic that randomly. Have you heard about this, Kim Kardashian's daughter getting her a twenty thousand dollars necklace for her for her birthday?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: It's something it's called a scimity toilet graphic, some kind of design. But is there a world in which you think that her daughter actually got her a twenty thousand dollars necklace or this was just gifted And this is again great press because how does her daughter have access to twenty thousand dollars? I don't care how rich is does she have a does her daughter a credit card with twenty thousand dollars on it?
Speaker 1: They're both pretty pretty rich. Twys Northwest probably has.
Speaker 2: So she went to her nanny's. I'm buying my mom a twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars Well has a lot ones that is twenty thousand dollars away. I think grandma paid for it and said this and you're going to give this? This is you they pay for it.
Speaker 2: I think this is a publicity thing and that they were gifted this necklace and it's retail value is twenty thousand dollars. But there's no way it is a I mean, we all know jewelry is one of the most overpriced things out there, so it didn't cost twenty thousand dollars to, you know, get this necklace made. I think it was gifted and I think it's a fun publicity thing.
Speaker 1: But what do we know about it?
Speaker 2: Look, I mean they're saying it was just a gift. And it was something that was sentimental and something that was fun. I think, you know, the idea of anything that comes from the kid to the parent I think is wonderful. Would you be you love it if our kids got you a twenty thousand dollars necklace? I actually know that for a fact.
Speaker 1: You love it.
Speaker 2: I'd be furious. I'd be so annoying.
Speaker 1: Why did you buy me a twenty thousand dollars necklace? As what's said? First of all, so.
Speaker 2: You could you know? I'd be happy? Very nice things. But my point is, okay, just so you know. The skippy d refers to a series of surrealists videos Popular and You, which features an army of human headed toilets fighting a war against another army of camera headed men. This sounds like a fun, wacky thing that they must enjoy together. But look, my point is, would you be happy? You would love it? I'm right, m oh my god, kids got me a twenty thousand dollars necklace, and you would love it that they spent that kind of money.
Speaker 1: Not really, Eric, Now, no, no, I'm going to get twenty thousand dollars for my kid like I should. We should be gifting them.
Speaker 2: Twenty We get them twenty thousand dollars. Our lives are gifting them everything that there. There's thousands and thousands of dollars we spend with them on a daily basis. Guys, So teach these kids something about earning money and with a value of money.
Speaker 1: And like Eric, when you are Northwest and your parents are twenty thousands, probably two ballionaires, exactly, let them be to them. Twenty thousand is no what twenty thousand means to us. Don't be a hater, and I hate it is what it is. I mean, I wish they will just go downtown LA and feed some some poor families with those twenty thousand, But that's not what they do. Although I shouldn't say that because I'm sure they do a lot of charitable a lot of charitable. Yes, So listen, let.
Speaker 2: Them be north I have no problem with very rich people spending the money the way they want to spend it. There's some problem.
Speaker 1: So, guys, this is a true story. So not Eric Dylan Gabriet Winter. He has been asking for a gold necklace because.
Speaker 2: And he's obsessed with baseball right now. He doesn't play baseball all, by the way, but he thinks he is. He played. He's obsessed with the baseball playoffs and now the World Series, like I mean, lives for it.
Speaker 1: And the cutest thing is that every time they go to bad, he gets up and he grabs his bat and he's batting at the same time that the TV person is bad and ask.
Speaker 2: Him if he wants to play, and he's like, he's obsessed with their necklaces too, because all these baseball players have these big gold changes. Yeah, and he's like, how much you think that one costs? Can I get a necklace like that? What do you think done?
Speaker 1: You're twelve anyway, twelve or so, Dylan has been asking for a old necklace. Of course, Mommy here, I'm not going to get him a fake gold play it. I'm going to get him a gold necklace. So I said, Eric, you know what, I'm just gonna go.
Speaker 2: She's always word is going to turn their neck green, and they do.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, we don't do it like fake jewelry. Like it kills me because I think it gets green and tarnishes and it's like you get bacteria. I hate it. Anyways, So I go to this place that I love in Beverly Hills that they have jewry.
Speaker 2: It's a jury store actually for a decent price. It's not like yes over.
Speaker 1: So I'm there and I'm looking for something, and I'll tell the lady. I said, listen, I'm looking for my son. He's six years old and he wants a gold necklace and I want something that is reasonable and like like thin, you know. And she's like, how old is he? He's six? And she's like, wow, okay, that you're a really really good mom. So let's go over here. And she said, which is.
Speaker 2: Crazy, but this, and listen, I was against it big time because he has a friend that has like a gold rope. I think that one is like I used to have as a kid, probably play and you know.
Speaker 1: Anyways, we're gonna give it to him today.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get my little necklace for his birthday today together for birthday before. Mom.
Speaker 1: He's so cute. I paid for it, you only have. I already told our business manager to make sure. And then Eric just getting Eric's I don't know why I did didn't do that, and then Eric goes like how much was it? I'm going don't worry about it, and the lady keeps saying you can go a little thinner. You know, he's only six, and I go, what if he doesn't like And I'm going, oh my god, I will worry because it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: So no, no, we're gonna love It's it's a crazy gift. This actually goes hand in hand with us saying we shouldn't talk about anybody's gifts. Crazy gift for a six year old. I was fully against it, but we actually know it's very it's actually very easily priced. But we this kid doesn't He loves toys and stuff, but he just this will mean so much more to him to have these little neck he's wearing like a fake plastic necklace around right now. I know, so for a Halloween costume. So he just really wants this. So it's I guess we do, you know, treat them occasionally for something?
Speaker 1: Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: Have you heard about it? I just saw this the other day. Funny enough about this engaged couple who have they have never kissed, saying they're saving the moment for their wedding day. Now, obviously we've heard about people not having sex before they get married, but have you ever heard of something not kissing? No, that's wild good for them, I guess in some way that clearly means that I wonder if either of them have ever kissed anybody else at some point, you know, just in a dating experience before this this engagement. That's pretty that's a strong, strong commitment. But I have to I mean, like, in my opinion, for me, you gotta know a little bit what you're getting into. No, you got to know if the person's a good kiss if someone's a bad kisser. To me, that's a major turn off. Like kissing is a big thing for me.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something. I mean, it's truly you're gonna be almost fifty years old, But do you think you could have married a woman that wanted to excuse a cause celibacy, said I'm not gonna have sex until marriage. Would you marry? Would you have married her?
Speaker 2: If I was super super I mean, if I was gonna get married, I'd have been very in love with a person.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, But what if marriage was like she's like, I don't want to do it until i'm married, and I don't want to marry like in four or five years.
Speaker 2: Boo. It would be tough. May really, I don't know. I would have to be would you be cheating left and right. No, that's terrible. I have to be very very much in love. But a kiss, I'd have to at least have a kiss.
Speaker 1: What if jesuys I don't care say that, I'd.
Speaker 2: Be probably out, Not probably, I'd be out. Be a deal breaker for sure, even though not having sex before marriage, I'd be a little bit like, woo, why you kind of want to know what you're getting into. But if I was in love, love love with the person, and there was a lot of potential obviously for us to have great physical connection and all that that, I probably would be able to manage that. But you got to be able to have a kiss of some sort. I mean if they haven't even kissed. There's never been any four plan of any kind, like nothing, because there's plenty of people that will do everything but have sex.
Speaker 1: I'm watching, at least I'm watching the new season of Love is Blind. You know that I'm a big fan of the show, And there was a couple. Now they picked the six or seven couples that actually make it to the big beautiful vacation in Mexico. They're there for a week and then they go to meet their parents, and then after that is when they actually get married, if they're going to get married anyways. So there's this couple that she was talking about before the show. She's been not actively, not sexually active for a while because she made a conscious decision to be like, you know, at this stage of my life as a woman, I don't want to continue giving myself to people that are not worthy, you know, deserving of me, because it's a soul connection. You know, she's very Christian. The guy that she picked is also they're actually a lovely Couplelympig fans. He's also very very Christian, And she was saying, I don't, I don't. I just don't want to do it anymore, you know, unless it's somebody that I know. But I get that, I know, so I was. But so you believe you believe that when you actually have intercourse with somebody, right, it's not only a physical act of skin to skin and just your organic Do you think it's a spiritual connection?
Speaker 2: I fully do. You don't. I think it can be. Sex can be two different things, right, it can be I don't. I don't mean transactional in the sense of cost, but sex can just be transactional in the sense of pleasure. Right, someone can just be like I need to have sex and it and that's it. It feels good. But then there's also a much more deeper rooted connection for sure that I think two people can experience beyond the physical place.
Speaker 1: So why do people just do it for for leisure?
Speaker 2: It can be transactional, or it can be.
Speaker 1: I know, no, but it's not about transactional or or spiritual. She believes that it doesn't matter if a is a one night standing. It doesn't matter if it's fast or slow with a person you love or not love. She believes that the act of having sex, there is a little piece of you energetically that always stays with other person and vice versa. So if that's the case, it's.
Speaker 2: A little bit I think that is a stronger I could be wrong, stronger feeling for a woman. Okay, I mean you're letting you know what I mean. It's a it's a much different it's a bit more of a different situation, right, So I could I totally see how a woman can feel I'm giving a piece of myself with any partner I sleep with. I fully understand that in comprehend and I fully respect it, by the way, but I think in the school.
Speaker 1: So you think of a man, they don't care.
Speaker 2: Not ever, not all men. Some men take it very personal and feel very much that it's you're giving a part of yourself, your spirit, a spiritual connection. You know that you're you're you're giving something to say somebody that you may never get back right if you break up, and that that piece is gone. There are plenty of men, I'm sure that feel that way. I just think it's less for men than women. But I do think there is a true spiritual connection with a partner, when you're deeply connected with someone, and that's sort of what will continue to build that relationship and make it stronger.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because I think girls nowadays it's like we have become men, you know, and there's all these young girls, because there's these young girls that have absolutely no respect for sex or their bodies and they just think it's fun and they love going. I know, you're right, you're right, but I'm like now because of the podcast world, you know, I listened to a lot of podcasts of girls from all ages, and a lot of them it's such a nonchalant, it's so casual, for them to to talk about about sexual encounters. And I and I slept with this, and after last night, I kept thinking about it. And maybe it's because now I have a daughtery, right, and I keept thinking about it, going, yeah, it is absolutely true. They only knew if women, if these young girls only knew that every time you allow something to go inside your body, they take something away from it. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's a different way of perceiving the sexual encounter. But at the end of the day, I think what you're there's twofold, right, There's always been women like that, but you're hearing about it more because of podcast, social media, et cetera. Right, things are news and information is much more accessible. Number one. But number two, you have a rise, you know of a female movement, you know over these past decades, right, and women are taking more control over their rights, deservedly, so.
Speaker 1: Rtect about it.
Speaker 2: But a woman has a right to pick which what it means to them, and at the end of the day, whatever that feels to that purse, to that woman, it's her choice. And because I've always said this, women rule the world in every sense of the you know, the word as far as I'm concerned. You know, if a female there is no man that can just walk into a bar and be like, I'm going to sleep with somebody to night, Like that man is at the mercy no, but he's at the mercy of the woman saying okay. But there is any woman at that bar could walk in and be like, I'm getting laid to night, and you know what, one hundred percent she will because if a woman wants to get laid, she's going to get laid. If a dude wants to get laid, no guarantees percent. Yeah, women, as soon as women realize that, like they have the powers in their hands in a relationship, we realize it. No, it's happening more and more, but like it wasn't always the case because they didn't have that position in society. And that's what is happening.
Speaker 1: In parts of the world. There's all the countries that women will never have the luxury or the ability, or the will or the shind to to have that kind of mentality. But that's why I will never It's interesting, that's why I would never be able to forgive or move past an infidelity because now I see it as you have put your thing and energetically disrespected me because you're going to go to that and then come to me and then come into my body.
Speaker 2: It would be it would be the exact same thing for a man. Who think about how bad it would be for a man, for a woman that cheated on a man. Not only did that person put themselves inside your wife and you have to live with forever knowing your wife was screwing that person. It's the same thing. It goes both ways. That's why you can see how people struggle so much with overcoming it.
Speaker 1: That's one of the things that when the whole Tiger Woods is even Tiger Woods.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was an insane amount of ways.
Speaker 1: I know. But to me, the most painful thing for me feeling for the wife was like, it's not only it was not only one, it was so many of them without protection. How can you do that and go back home and be with your wife and pretend that nothing is going on the amount of disrespect to her body and to her life, because when you know you're bringing back all kinds of probably diseases and like like STDs guaranty.
Speaker 2: Why I feel like you're always attacking? Why are you attacking men. I'm man, women do exactly the same thing you're talking about.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's not the same.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about? It's not the same.
Speaker 1: You can't keep being not as much? How do you know that statistically? I'm sure it's a textbook. I'm pretty sure this. God forgive me.
Speaker 2: I would love to know the status men cheating that way women and men cheating. How big the disparity really is?
Speaker 1: List of the research I fol that right now.
Speaker 2: I think you're you're not going to be You're gonna be surprised.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I'll be surprised.
Speaker 2: But you're always, uh, you're always very one sided in this topic. Maybe you know that, you're always very okay. Men are more likely to cheat the women, but the gender gap varies by age. Twenty percent of men and thirteen percent of women reportedly have sex with someone other than their partner. So it's not that, but it's it's only seven percent difference.
Speaker 1: But that's a big percentage really, and that's on an age range.
Speaker 2: That's not like I still think National Survey of sexual Okay, let's say fifteen percent of men have had an overlapping relationship in a previous year, but only nine percent of women. Okay, so that's a little bit more in that way. You know, it's it's it's more men, for sure. But I'm just saying to you, stop acting like women are all saints.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that. I don't plenty of women.
Speaker 2: That cheat and go out there and their marriages over over stuff. I know. All right, let's shift to another topic. This one's actually it's a horrible, horrible topic. But I'm curious how you felt about the way TMZ handled the Liam Paigne situation, which was so shocking and tragic. I feel so bad for his family and you know, everybody that's always supported him him and he seemed like such a good guy, just dealing with a lot of issues. Yeah, really, really, it really hit I don't know why they hit me. Saw when I read it, I was like, I was very much in shock, and it felt just felt so bad and seeing his dad at the scene and looking at over the balcony all this stuff, like the family had to go.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, his dad went to Argentina and his dad was looking off the balcony that he fell off of and at the site where he let I mean just awful to have to go through that, But what do you think about teams? He releasing the images of so much stuff so quickly. It didn't surprise me because that's what these do, these trades do. Yeah, but you probably think it's wrong, right, it was going to come out anyway. Yeah, it's going to come out. But it just feels like obviously people just making money off of it. You know.
Speaker 1: Of course it's super sad and money rules the world and they don't care. You know who said? Whoever took the picture and decided to go to the raise and and that's even worse because they got it from somebody. So the person that should be accountable is that person that said, you know what, let me just I'm assuming an employee.
Speaker 2: You know, there's gonna be problems. There's gonna be lawsuits because it happened with Kobe Bryant. I don't know if you remember, but there was a massive lawsuit family won against the Sheriff's department. I believe it was because they released photos of the of the crash and it was awful. So there could be massive lawsuits. But we'll probably get sued because they got the rights from somebody else.
Speaker 1: But Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, well, thoughts and prayers go out to his family. We covered a lot. I know I'm gonna go to work film some rookie and you're gonna go get a facial I'm gonna go to facial spot, which is gonna be really interesting.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna go do my grades and then I have to finish packing and then oh if I go, guys, wish me a long. I'm going to do a movie called Spicy Will with Chris gear And and Harvey Gijen Harvey Harvey, Harvey Gjen and very excited Chris Hoole, Mexican director. This is an American comedy. It's a lot of fun and you'll be seeing things I'm going to be posting on Instagram and stuff like that. So you guys are part of the journey. Thank you so much. Love you, love you, love you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 1: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check us out at e said ajb or was at email Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com. He said, AJAB is part of iHeartRadio's Mike would do that podcast network.
Speaker 2: See you next time ye