Speaker 1: Good Wednesday morning, everybody. How are you welcome into a new episode of the Daily Juice podcast. My name is Matt Perultz. You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt, and we're back. It's been a ping pong week, back and forth, back and forth, winning day. Yesterday, we go to in one. We get the Red Sox easily, Brandon marsh easily as well. Bryce Terrang got a hit, but that's it. He got a single infield single. That's all he got, So we did not go over one and a half for that. Hits runs and RBIs for him. If he had scored a run, that would have been great, but he didn't. So we go down there for Bryce Terrang and it's a point nine type day for us. So basically one unit we have lost, two point four we've won one point eight, so half a unit down for the week. That's just kind of how we have gone. But when you're two and two, or you're one in one, or you're pingponging back and forth, you know we've had I guess we've had two because Monday was off, so I guess you could say that was that was a day we didn't bet that was Sunday that we did well, but you know what I mean. So we've been kind of going back and forth on days that we've been playing. So let's see if we can turn the corner here on Wednesday. But just to FYI, I am traveling today, so the Daily Juice most likely will be taped overnight. I got to see what time I get to Vegas. Okay, so if I get to Vegas, I'm supposed to land at eight. If everything is okay, but the President is going to Vegas or is in Vegas, I can't remember which one it is, but there could be some travel issues. Hopefully there's no concerns with the airport in Las Vegas and we get in and I'm able to get my rental car and everything goes smoothly, and we're there to the hotel somewhere around like nine o'clock Pacific, and if that all works out or ten o'clock specific If that all works out, I'll tape the podcast. It'll be an overnight podcast for you guys who are on the West coast, East coast people, it'll be there when you get up for tomorrow. The same thing will happen on Thursday night, although there could be a taping during the day. I'm going to Vegas for what is called Bette Bash. It is a sports gambling conference. It happens at circa every year, and I don't know. I got a lot of things scheduled. I got a busy day on Thursday, so I don't exactly know when I'll be able to tape.
Speaker 2: It might be really late at night. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to go to a concert. I'm going to dinner and then going to a concert, so I don't know. It's gonna be a whole thing. Friday will be taped because I'm on a red eye on Friday night. Same thing Friday into Saturday. There'll be probably an overnight taping or maybe even our favorite airport recording of the Daily Juice potentially happening. I land at like five am East Coast time, so I don't think I'm going to be in the mood to tape anything coming up on Saturday morning for the podcast on Saturday, and then once we get back to Sunday, we'll be on and there won't be any disruptions until I go back to Vegas. The last week of August to go, do a couple of shows from Circa. So a lot of things going on in the month of August. It's going to be a busy month. It's gonna be a fun month as we march. It right down to the start of college football and nine to nine, which is the start of the NFL. It is right around the corner. If you would guy you guys would like to win a subscription to Betting Pros Premium. You can do so by being a subscriber to this channel and leave me a comment on this video and at the end of the month, we're gonna give away a one year subscription to Betting Pros Premium, where you can access a lot of the information that I used yesterday on the prop bet cheat cheat. You can use it for the home run prop and other tools that are available for you with our data team that can give you access to all sorts of interesting information and winning plays this coming football season. Great time to sign up, but Betting Pros Premium will give you a year subscription to it. If you comment on this video, you're a subscriber to this YouTube channel that is new and old subscribers, and if we like your comment, we will give you a subscription a year, two betting pros Premium Okay, three bets and a hard rock bet of the day to give you guys. Coming up for today, Let's start with the prop bet in Jurdon Alvarez up against Jamison tie On.
Speaker 2: Okay. So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I when the prop bet cheat sheet is jumping up and down and going okay, we're projecting Urdon Alvarez three point four total bases for the prop bet cheat sheet. And you're talking about a guy who is in the running for the Triple Crown.
Speaker 2: I pay attention.
Speaker 1: This is one of the top player props for the night tonight on the prop bet cheat sheet, and Alvarez has not done this in the first two games of this series.
Speaker 2: He's been a little bit cold. Okay.
Speaker 1: So now we're getting Jamison tie On in his first start for the Blue Jays up against Hunter Brown for the Astros. Jamison this year's two and six with a five point nine to two ERA. When pitching with the Cubs last two times out, he gave up six and five hits in four innings.
Speaker 2: In four and a third, he.
Speaker 1: Gave up eleven earned runs in eight in a third eight and a third inning, so so far in the month of July, that is an eleven point eight to eight ERA for Jamison tie On. Look, I like a win here today for the Astros, but you know, maybe at a price that you don't really want to get involved with here with Houston because should be a high scoring game. I think the Astros do get a bunch of runs today, but all we need is your Don Alvarez to go after it. I mean we're talking. If you don't want to lay the one seventy juice on the Astros today one day of a one way approaching, this is your Don Alvarez. The Astros right against right handed pitching have a seven to fifty OPS that's forty six points higher than when they face lefties. So they rake against right eight and Alvarez obviously a guy who can rake Righty's. Astros at home are fifty nine and fifty six. I like Jordon Alvarez to go over one and a half total bases and it's only minus one oh five today. Yard On Alvarez mice one oh five for one point zero five units. Let's continue that talk about pitchers who aren't very good read Debt Merse for the Angels. The Angels have lost every single game started by read Debt Merse in the month of July. That would be five of them three to two, one nothing, two to one, seven, six, five to two. Not really his fault, right, He hasn't been awful. Four point six to two ERA in the month isn't great. He has a four ERA overall for the year three and seven. But he hasn't been awful. Is that last three starts he's giving up zero, one and two earned runs. It's just the bullpen and everything else with the Angels is an absolute dumpster fire. And we got Trevor Rodgers on the mound for the Orioles, a guy that I have liked to back.
Speaker 2: This is a very public play. Everyone is on this.
Speaker 1: The Orioles are at home with Trevor Rodgers on the mound. The Orioles have now won fough six of their last seven starts with him on the mound. He was bad in his last start. He gave up he was six innings, eight hits, four earned runs. Not great in a ten to nine win over the Tigers in extra innings. The last three games, by the way, for Trevor Rodgers have gone to extra innings. So let's cut this out because I have not done well in extra innings in the month of July. It's burned me consistently. Let's not have this game go to extra innings. But Orioles at home this year with Trevor Rodgers on the mound, he's three and five with a four point four to three ERA. Not outstanding, but sixty five innings worth of work he's given up thirty two earned runs. The team just finds ways to win here, and with the Angels being awful on the East Coast with Ree Debtmers on the mound, there are some professionals who are taking shots here with the Angels just because as it's baseball and the volatility of it. But the Angels lost three to one last night to the Angels. That snapped the Orioles two game losing streak where they lost two of three to the Phillies at home right around the trade deadline.
Speaker 2: But I like the Orioles here to get a win.
Speaker 1: Coming up for tonight, Orioles with Trevor Rodgers at minus one twenty seven for one point to seven units.
Speaker 2: Third bet for.
Speaker 1: Us we go to the Pirates game, and the Pirates and the Brewers, so the Brewers win. Last night, the Pirates won the first game rubber match. Coming up here for today, it is Paul Skeen's day. I have been fading Paul Skins most of the year, and then I tried to try to kind of go the other way and take Paul Skins, and that hasn't worked. Paul Skins. There's just something up with this guy at the moment. Okay, five urn runs against the Reds, five and runs against the Cubs. Red was on the road, Cubs was at home. I don't know if he's hurt. I don't know if the arm is a problem. I'm not sure what's up with Paul Skeins. But he's nine to nine with a three point nine ERA. His ERA in July was six point two five. Okay, this is his first start. In the month of August. The team went three and three in games started by Paul Skens. But the Pirates need this guy to be an ace, and he has not been anywhere close to being an ace. The Pirates are twenty eight and thirty on the road this year, while the Brewers are a whopping thirty seven and twenty one at home, and Kyle Harrison is pitching on the other side. Kyle Harrison's five to one with a one point five to three ERA at home, opposing batting average of one ninety two, just four home runs given up in eight earned runs in forty seven innings worth of work.
Speaker 2: And I know the.
Speaker 1: Brewers have lost three of the last four starts with Kyle Harrison on the mound. That is somewhat surprising. He has not been good in July. He was not good. He was banged up though, and the All Star break. He's coming off the il, which isn't great. But I think this is a guy who we can back today because of Paul Skins, because of the Brewers offense, and because Kyle Harrison I think got tired and just needed a break.
Speaker 2: He got the break. He has not pitched since the eighth of July.
Speaker 1: It's almost had a month off here, So a chance to come back after being absolutely nails for the entire year for this pitching staff eight and two with a three point zero one ERA. Let's continue back in Kyle Harrison. Let's fade Paul Skan some more and take the Brewers on the money line at minus one thirty. The Daily Juice podcast is being brought to you by hard Rock Bet. Some sports fans think this is the slow period because football is around the corner, but hard Rock Bet it's baseball season and hard Rock Bets got the hottest thing in betting in the state of Florida introducing the ten summer sale, big juice fee, whatever you want to call it. They are cutting their costs on winners spreads and over under pregame baseball bets. The same bets are available, they're just pricing it differently, cutting it down for a ten cent line. If you guys are ready to jump into the batter's box and sign up with hard Rock Bet, you make a five dollars bet today.
Speaker 2: If it wins, are going to give you one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets.
Speaker 1: So grab your bat, swing for the fences all all agains long during hard Rock Bets ten cents Summer Sale down on the hard Rock Bet app today and roll with us. The hard Rock Bet of the day goes to a player prop and let's look at the Reds home at home against the Athletics. The Reds Ellie Daily Cruz Hits Ron's and RBIs we are right back into our favorite betting pros prop bet cheat sheet market. For the last five games, Ellie daily Cruz has gone way over this. The prop bet cheat sheet is projecting this to go to three hits, runs and RBIs for Ellie Daly Cruz. You have a one and a half line consensus. The juice is somewhere between one forty nine and one p fifty nine, somewhere in that range at the moment, so it's a little juicy on this, but it is a five star play on the prop bet cheat sheet for Elie de la Cruz. And when you're looking at the A's, you're looking at just the pitching staff and what we've seen here it's Jacob Lopez going for the A's. Jacob Lopez. The team has lost five of the six games that he has pitched. He's going to go anywhere from one inning to six innings, depending on what they want to wind up doing.
Speaker 2: He has a three point twenty six ERA in the month of July.
Speaker 1: He wrapped up a month where the team went one in four in those games, So you're going to get into the A's bullpen consistently. It is Cincinnati, so it is somewhat of a launching pad of a ballpark and a chance to get going offensively. And you've got Ellie de la Cruz who has gone over this mark consistently. The Reds are averaging five point four runs over their last five games, that's about thirty percent above their average. The A's have lost six of their last seven over all, and we've got an offense that is hitting left handed pitching pretty well. They're starting a lefty in Jacob Lopez, and then we'll get into the bullpen obviously to see how we wind up going. But a seven to sixty ops for Cincinnati against left haended pitching. That's sixty eight points better than when they face righty's, so they can rake against lefties from a lineup perspective. But we just need La Da La Cruz to come in here. Five star play are hard rock bet of the Day. We are going with Ellie day La Cruz over one and a half hits runs and RBIs at minus one forty nine for one point four to nine units, So plays for today La daya Cruz over one and a half hitch runs and RBIs for the hard rock bet of the day. Brewers on the money line Orioles on the money and you're Don Alvarez over one and a half total basis coming up here for today on a Wednesday. My name is Matt Parolet. You guys can follow me across all my socials at Sports Talk Matt. Whenever you guys get your podcasts, even when we travel, we get a little lunky.
Speaker 2: It is the Daily Juice.