Speaker 1: Welcome. It is the Ben Ferguson Show.
Speaker 2: We've got a show for you that's going to really be interesting and you're probably gonna take some notes today because it deals with two really big issues, including a massive invasion of legal immigrants in Spain and doctor Fauci had a lot to say sarcasm insert it right there in Washington, DC this week.
Speaker 3: Well, Fauci's testimony before Congress was absolutely disgraceful. We're going to get into that in depth, but first we're going to talk about what is happening in Spain, because it is outrageous, It is frightening, it is terrifying. If you have not watched these images online, if you're watching this on YouTube, you can see it on the YouTube show. If you haven't, go and Google watch it with your eyes, because I cannot with my voice do justice to what's happening in Spain.
Speaker 4: Spain is being invaded.
Speaker 3: Thousands upon thousands of people from Morocco are coming over, one after the other after the other, and there's not another word to describe it.
Speaker 4: It is an invasion.
Speaker 3: It reminds me very much of what happened in Texas on the southern border and in particular in Del Rio. And if you remember Del Rio, which is a town in the Rio Grande Valley in South Texas. It's a town of about thirty thousand people. And in one day, more than ten thousand Haitian illegal immigrants crossed the Rio grand crossed into the United States, into the small town of Del Rio. It was an absolute invasion.
Speaker 4: I was there. I was there.
Speaker 3: In fact, I filmed it and put out the video of what was happening in Del Rio. You had thousands upon thousands of Haitians under a bridge, under a giant overpass, and it looked like it looked like the Third World. It was suddenly in America. It looked like you were in Haiti. They were just basically shanty towns. Yeah, And it was designed by the administration and the drug cartels. The Mexican cartels made the decision to send the Haitians to the southern border, to Del Rio, and to send them over an invasion, and the Democrats welcomed them. Well, the same thing is happening in Spain and it is horrified. And I say this without hyperbole. I think we are witnessing civilizational suicide in Europe. They are destroying the great nations of Europe, and understand, this is not happening accidentally. It's just like what happened in Texas for the four years of the Biden administration, where the invasion was by design.
Speaker 4: The left hates the West.
Speaker 3: Yep, this is what Mandami and the other communists wants. This is what the DSA wants when they say open borders, when they say abolish ice. They want this invasion for the same purpose. It's the same reason the socialists in Spain, who unfortunately are in control of that government, they want to destroy Spanish civilization, and tragically, these American leftists want to destroy American civilization.
Speaker 2: You know, I was talking about this earlier day, and I want to get your take on this, but but one of the things I said was, I think part of the reason why we're witnessing these types of invasions, and really it's happening not just in Spain, but we're seeing massive illegal immigration numbers all throughout Europe that have spiked. And as you described it, I think it's spot on that we're watching the crumbling of civilization and actually having pride in a nation, right, you just get rid of the nation. It's kumbaiiaism of the left and the communes and the socialists. But I also think part of why this is happening right now in Europe is Donald Trump one reelection, got back to the White House by saying I'm going to secure the southern border and I'm going to stop the invasion that your witness sing on TV, the videos that you took. I still go back to that moment where I think we saw the tide change, and that was when the federal government under the Biden administration used that forklift and raised up that bob wire in Texas and people came flooding into America. That for me was a picture is worth right a thousand words, however you want to describe it. But when you can't come to America anymore, the way that you were able to buy the millions and millions under the Biden and the b administration combined and the leftist policies.
Speaker 1: Where are you going to go next? Europe? Europe would be your next stop.
Speaker 2: And now they're getting what would have a lot of people that probably would have tried to keep coming to America if the Democrats were in charge.
Speaker 3: Well, and this is also the Islamization of Europe. These illegal immigrants that are invading the country, they are essentially entirely Muslim, and you're saying, you know, there was a meme online that showed President Trump flying in Air Force one and looking out the window and saying, my goodness, Pakistan is just horrible. What's happening there? And an aide stops and says, I'm mister president, that's London. Yeah, Like Europe is deliberately and we're seeing this throughout. Europe has allowed the entire continent to face an invasion from the Middle East, face an invasion from Africa, and it is changed the underlying character of the continent, and you're seeing, you're seeing the consequences. Look, I think Europe is foreshadowing where the United States will go if we.
Speaker 4: Don't stop this.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: And it's about ten years ahead of us. So in some ways, you can look to Spain and it's like you're looking at a crystal ball. You can see and by the way, it'll happen faster than ten years, if God forbid, Elizabeth Warren or Gavin Newsom ReOC becomes president. The same invasion we're seeing in Spain, the same invasion that we saw under Joe Biden will happen again. And the reason is the same because the left, they want these illegal immigrants to destroy Western civilization, to destroy American civilization, to tear down the constitution, the foundations of free enterprise, the foundations of rule of law. And you know, I have to wonder what a typical Spanish citizen is thinking right now, and listen.
Speaker 4: What I fear is that what they.
Speaker 3: Might be thinking is the same thing that the idiot voters who voted for Mandami and the other communists in America are thinking, which is this is a great thing, this is a wonderful thing. I don't know if they're looking away and just just averting their eyes or if they think wonderful, what a blessing. But I'll tell you one thing that is deeply chilling about these images, the videos that are coming up. The videos I saw, there was not a single woman or there was not a single child. Yeah, these are all military age men. There are men from about fifteen to about forty and they're coming one after the other, after the other, after the other, and and and and by the way, like one one fellow on Twitter put it, put out a very good question. He said, what what is the purpose of having an army if thousands of foreign invaders can just cross your border and invade your country.
Speaker 4: Because that is what is happening.
Speaker 2: And and by the way, no vetting. Let's be clear, there was a there was a really interesting video that got released. It showed the government opening up a gate and allowing men. There was no women or children. Hundreds and hundreds are rushing. I don't know how deep it was. I mean, it could be thousands and thousands. No one is vetting if these are terrorists, if they're drug cartel members, if they're setting up human chance.
Speaker 3: And we know they are, we know that they're a terrorist among them. We know that there are cartel members members and criminals and murderers and rapists. We know that because that's what happened in America's what's happening there too, And it is part of the left's design.
Speaker 2: The left will say the same thing that we heard when they were basically justifying the invasion into the United States of America. These are families, these are women and children. They're just looking for a better life. You go down the Rio Grande, you go down to the border, and what we were witnessing coming across the border was not a lot of families. It was a lot of military age men as well. It was people that were smuggling people. They would act like a child was their child, when it actually really even was not their child. By the way, the Biden administration lost well over one hundred thousand kids that they gave to people in the US and just disappeared into sciuty. God knows what's happening to some of them even to this day. But you look at Spain, this invasion terrifies me from the standpoint center that it's clear that there's somebody behind it. It is orchestrated in a way. It is the military age men. It's almost like they're saying, we can set up a network, we can make a ton of money, we can set up drug cartels and drugs coming through human trafficking, like it's setting up an apparatus. And then, as you mentioned, we know people on the terrorists watch lists are coming across our southern border.
Speaker 1: We knew we caught a lot of them.
Speaker 2: We don't know how many we didn't catch or sleep or sales there even in America. Right now Trump administration working on that. But that's part of this conversation, we have to talk about.
Speaker 3: Well, and what happened in the United States, and under Biden the Democrats was even worse. There were many military age men who came over. There were also families, There were also children, the children who were physically abused, sexually abused by the human traffickers, by adult men who is eventually rented children because for a time the policy was if you arrived with a child, you got to stay. And so you saw the same children rented over and over again. And by the way, it wasn't just more than one hundred thousand children the Biden administration lost. It was more than three hundred thousand children that they lost that they had in government custody, unaccompanied miners, and they handed to adults and they don't know where they are. They just lost them. One of the most important things the Trump administration has been doing is going and finding many of those kids and rescuing some of those kids from sexual assault, from being sexually trafficked, from being in child labor situations, from being physically abused. And the Democrats didn't care that. They didn't care, they didn't do anything. And by the way, the press didn't care. They didn't care about the kids being abused. But I will tell you at the southern border there were also times where you saw a large influx of military age men. I've been down the southern border during Biden when I saw, for example, groups of Chinese men. Now I checked, I'm no geography expert, but China is not below our southern border. But yet they were being brought in by human traffickers all the way from China. I was told by customs and border patrol at the going rate for a Chinese illegal immigrant to pay the coyotes was fifty thousand dollars to come into this country. And I saw groups just sitting there of military age men by the hundreds, in groups with no kids among them, and all Chinese like that had been apprehended, and that the Biden administration was releasing into this country. And I guarantee you a significant number of those Chinese military age men are working for the Chinese Communist Party as spies or other subversives doing damage to this country. But look, one of the things that we now know conclusively for a fact is that being subject.
Speaker 4: To invasion is a choice. Yes, it's not an accident.
Speaker 3: It's not something look, during the Biden administration, one of the talking points that that Biden used, that Kamala Harris used, that Alojandro Mayorcis used, is well, we're trying, we just can't. We're just unable to stop it. It's just, you know, I'm sorry, We're not We're not very good at it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They also, by the way, tried, tried the gas lighting of saying the border is secure, everything's fine. Don't believe your lying eyes. And we now know one hundred percent certainty that was a lie. How do we know that? Because the instant Donald Trump came back into the White House, illegal border crossings dropped ninety nine percent. So the statement that they couldn't secure the border was proven exactly false. And the only thing that changed is you had a president who would suddenly follow the law. And and and there is one policy question that determines illegal immigration more than anything else.
Speaker 4: And it's not it's.
Speaker 3: Not, first of all, a wall or or personnel or boots on the ground or anything else. It's one simple policy question, what happens when you apprehend someone here illegally?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: And if the answer is that.
Speaker 3: You put them on a plane, you put them on a bus and you send them back to the country they came from. Everyone who comes to this country illegally or just about every person is carrying with them a cell phone. And what happens is when you start flying them home, they call on the phone and they tell tell their friends, they tell their relatives, don't come, they won't let you stay, and the numbers drop immediately. That's what happened at the beginning of the Trump administration. The same thing happens on the flip side. So what Joe Biden the Democrats did is they just ignored federal immigration law. Federal immigration law says illegal immigrants who are detained, shall be detained, shall be deported, Shall is a mandatory legal word. And they just said, we don't care, doesn't matter what the law is, We're not to follow it. And again, they all have cell phones. So once they discover, hey, when we get here, they let us go, They could pick up the phone and call home. Now, I want to read to you what Pedro Sanchez, who is the socialist Prime Minister of Spain said about this invasion. He sent out a tweet that says, quote, the government of Spain is fully committed to providing an immediate response to the situation in Suta. We are mobilizing all necessary resources, working with Moroccan and international authorities, and preparing the necessary measures to restore normalcy as soon as possible. I just conveyed this to President Juan vivaslatter. This is the moment to build solutions with responsibility and cooperation. Now, now, that is leftist code word for we are going to do nothing, although what he may try to do. We are going to ask that they invade our country slightly less blatantly, so that we don't have images of them invading by the thousand.
Speaker 4: Just spread it out a little.
Speaker 3: We're fine being invaded by a Muslim whore that is destroying Spain, but just don't make it so obvious we can't ignore it. That's what he is meaning. That's what he is saying, and it is. It is the agenda not just of the European Socialist it is the agenda Mandami, It is the agenda of Bernie Sanders, it is the agenda of just about every single Democrat in the Congress. When the DSA says we want open borders, they mean it. They want our civilization destroyed.
Speaker 2: We got to break down center Anthony Fauci, the guy that told you who you can eat with, how far you had to stay away from somebody, when you could go to church, couldn't go to church, you know, bankrupt in a lot of small businesses. You know that Anthony Fauci, who also told you, if you just got that shot, we were gonna stop the spread in two weeks.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Took two years of your kid's you know, education away from them. But that guy who always found the camera, now all of a sudden, he's wanting to be really quiet.
Speaker 3: Well, we had a modern day miracle play out in Washington, d C. Number one, a legitimate saint, a saint who saved the world, came to Congress. And number two, a man who had an opinion on everything, who knew the answer to every question, who simply shared his wisdom with us in volcanic eruptions, suddenly had nothing to say. If you were pissed off at the Moroccan invasion of Spain, I promise you you were every bit as pissed off at watching the pious, self righteous Anthony Fauci come before Congress this week. Now, now he gave a really detailed explanation of all all of his wisdom about the COVID pandemic. I want you to listen to the entirety of his opening statement.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's incredible. Say you don't even need to take a sip of water. It'll be over that fast. Take a listen.
Speaker 5: Although it pains me to do so, because of the respect I have for the legislative branch of government and my decades long record of cooperating with Congress. Under the advice of my attorneys, I will invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution to refrain from answering your questions.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: By the way, Sen he's not lying in that statement.
Speaker 2: When he said my lawyers he came in with a I mean an army of lawyers behind him.
Speaker 4: Well he did. And and mind you, this is someone who just.
Speaker 3: Just a couple of years ago, in twenty twenty two said he quote had nothing to hide, And in twenty twenty two he told CNN quote, I am very happy to testify before any Congressional oversight committee.
Speaker 4: Here. Give a listen to what he said back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 6: Well, if I become a punching bag, I'm a punching bag. But I am very happy to testify before any Congressional Oversight committee. I have nothing to hide. I have I can explain and validate everything that I've done. So you know it's going to be inconvenient if they actually are out there essentially threatening to make my life miserable. But it's I mean, I'm going to do what I need to do, and that is cooperate fully because we have nothing to hide at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now I got to ask a technicality question here, because for people that are listening, can you explain to me you get a preemptive pardon in theories? Shouldn't that center just free you up to do exactly what the twenty twenty two Anthony Fauci had to say there that Hey, I'll testify before anybody.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you anything. I've already been pardoned.
Speaker 2: Why would your attorneys, and it was an army of attorneys that came with into Capitol Hill tell you not to answer any questions at all if you've already been.
Speaker 3: Pardoned, because a pardon is retrospective, A pardon immunizes him for criminal conduct he committed in the past. Got prior to the day that Joe Biden pardoned him. The pardon does not immunize him for crimes that he commits in the future. And the reason he pleaded the fifth is as alternative as he was going to lie through his teeth and lying under oath to Congress as a felony punishable by serious jail time. That's the reason he pleaded the fifth, not because of past conduct, but because he intended to lie and listen, two significant things changed. Number One, Merrick Garland is no longer Attorney General. The corrupt, politicized Biden Department of Justice is no longer there. He could say I'm very happy to testify before Congress because he could get up and brazenly lie with no compunction because the chance I mean, I mean he could. It didn't matter what he said, it didn't matter what he did.
Speaker 4: He could have.
Speaker 3: Shot someone in congressional hearing, and the Biden Department of Justice was not going to do anything about it. They knew he was lying, they didn't care. They wanted him to lie, so not even they didn't care, they wanted him to lie. The Trump Department of Justice, if he lies under oath, you better believe they will prosecute him and put him in jail. So but the critical admission is that means he intended to lie in this hearing. Now, what's the second thing that changed. The second thing that changed is his diary came out.
Speaker 2: Yes, one hell of a diary. By the way, by the way, I gotta ask, do you do you do it?
Speaker 4: Do you do it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't understand anybody that does. That's like our age. I don't get it. I've never understood it. But like, this diary was like a manifesto for narcissism. Like if you want to say, hey, if you've got a daughter, just tell him, don't ever marry a guy that does this, like rights this way, talks this way about himself.
Speaker 1: It was I mean, it's off the chains narcissism.
Speaker 3: Well, look that that's not an exaggeration. The diary demonstrates this man is a narcissistic sociopath where where he number one is a brazen liar. But he is so self centered. And we on Monday's podcast we went into depth on in terms of what the diary said. But here's his problem. So, for example, one of the things the diary said is that he knew early in the pandemic. He said, we now know that the covid virus did not come from the Chinese wet market.
Speaker 4: Yep, now mind you.
Speaker 3: He later on decided, no, I don't want people to know that the covid virus came from the Wuhan Institute for Virology, because if they know that, they're going to figure out that it was created or modified with gain of function research paid for by doctor Anthony Fauci, that he was responsible for the funding the research that created or modified the covid virus to make it more transmissible, to make it more deadly, to make it target humans more effectively. And so he was covering up his own culpability when he spread the story, Oh, this came from just you know, bats at the wet market. We know in writing, he said, early on, we know for a fact this did not originate in the wet market. The wet market simply amplified it, but it did not originate there. So why did he plead the fifth Because if he repeated that lie, he would immediately be confronted with his diary and he would be asked, were you lying when you told Congress the opposite? His choice would be one of two things. Number one, admit yes, I'm a liar, don't believe anything I said.
Speaker 4: And mind you when I say narcissists.
Speaker 3: Remember this is someone who, in the midst of COVID said, when you criticize me, you are criticizing science. I am the science, and science with like a trademark. I mean, he embodied science, and he's not capable of saying I'm an unprincipled, shameless liar. So the alternative is he would lie and say no, no, no, I was telling the truth. That would be perjury. Or it's actually not perjury. Technically it's lying under oath would which is different from perjury but punishable the same as a felony. And so likewise, another instance, he says in his diary, how proud he was, how thrilled he was when he called Democrat politicians in New York and in California and convinced them to shut down schools, convince them to shut down churches, convince them to shut.
Speaker 4: Down small businesses.
Speaker 3: And those decisions had catastrophically devastating consequences. Shutting down the schools, I think we will look back in history as the school shut down as the most inexplicable, damaging public policy decision of modern times. The data now show that because tens of millions of kids had their schools shut down for more than a year, Democrat politicians that we have witnessed the single largest learning loss in recorded history since we began measuring it. We also saw the racial gap divide between African American kids and white kids, and the divide between Hispanic kids and white kids grow more during the COVID shutdowns than again in any period since we began measuring it. Well after everyone saw what a disaster the shutdowns were, Fauci repeatedly went on TV and said, oh, I didn't ur shutdowns. I wasn't in favor of shutdowns.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That wasn't me.
Speaker 4: That wasn't me, That wasn't me. We now know.
Speaker 3: We knew it then, but we now know conclusively out of his own words in the diary, that was a lie. He didn't want to be questioned about that lie, which is why he said, you know how many times he pleaded.
Speaker 1: The fifth uh huh, Well, like one hundred and eleven, hundred and ten times.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, one hundred and eleven times. It was utterly utterly shameless. Watching him one hundred and eleven times plead the fifth and refuse to answer anything was was infuriating, uh and also the contemptuous arrogance with which he did so made it even more infuriating. Here listen to this exchange where Josh Holly's questioning.
Speaker 7: Him what day of the week is it today? On the divisive Council. I respectfully declined to answer, based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 1: The color tie you're wearing.
Speaker 7: On the advisive Council, I respectfully declined to answer, based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 1: What colors the carpet in front of you.
Speaker 7: On the advisive Council? I respectfully declined to answer based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's you couldn't have written this type of absurdity compared to the entire Anthony Fauci we've known, you know, post COVID nineteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, that's right, and he's going to have a real problem. So the next step it is going to be a vote to hold him in contempt to Congress.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that was announced by Senator Paul like instantly after us.
Speaker 3: Yes, and and and and listen. It starts with a vote in his gag the Homeland Security and Government Afairs Committee, which ran chairs, and that's where, uh, where Fauchi was testifying and where he was subpoena. And my my full expectation is that that vote will be party line. That that that that uh, that committee has an eight to seven Republican majority, So I'm assuming all eight Republicans will vote for it, and I assume all seven Democrats will vote against it, and and and then it will go to the floor and and we'll have some procedural wrangling and battling it. It may well require sixty votes, but we'll see how that fight goes.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: But either way, Fauci is going to have a real problem claiming that the Fifth Amendment right it protects him because he has a blanket pardon. So once you have a pardon, the same thing is true like once you're given immunity, you can't claim the Fifth because the Fifth Amendment is a right to be protected from legal jeopardy, and a pardon makes the legal jeopardy go away. And so his argument for refusing to answer questions about the past is a really weak argument. I assume he will do some version of saying, well, this is a perjury trap. They're trying to trap me in perjury. There's a simple response to that is the way to avoid a perjury trap is don't lie, ye tell the truth. And I know the guy is an inveterate liar and he can't help himself. But you know, he could just agree with what he wrote in his diary. I don't know if his position was I was lying to my diary. And by the way, when it comes to a narcissist, you also see.
Speaker 4: Him just so excited. Oh cn ND's college. Oh this place is calling. They love me.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm a rock star. Oh they're jealous of me. Oh I'm so cool. Oh I'm so amazing, like like it it really was. I mean, there are aspects of the diary that almost read like the unibomber manifesto.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it is not even giving it a fair assessment, like that's under that that's two miles in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, and this was so so Look, I will enthusiastically vote to hold Anthony Fauci in contempt.
Speaker 2: So what does that mean though for like average Americans that say, okay, so what like, then what happens.
Speaker 3: The Department of Justice can can prosecute the contempt holding. So you recall back during during Obama and the House of Representatives voted to hold Eric Holder the Attorney General in contempt. Yep uh, that contempt finding is not self executing. What happens then, and the House did it during Obama as they referred it to the Justice Department. Now, the person who made the decision what to do on that would be Eric Holder. And oddly enough, Eric Holder did not want to prosecute Eric Holder for contempt of Congress, so he did nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was completely it was.
Speaker 3: And by the way, that's why Fauci was not worried at all about testifying before Congress as long as the Biden Justice Department was there, because they will never hold him to account for anything. He felt completely protected and immunized and safe. It never occurred to him like it was truly unthinkable to this narcissist that Donald Trump could be re elected. That is a nightmare beyond anything he could have imagined. And now suddenly he has a Department of Justice that will hold him in contempt. And look, my assumption I don't know this, but I actually assume on this contempt finding, I think all fifty three Reportsupblicans, uh, would would would vote to hold.
Speaker 4: Him in contempt. I don't know that we would lose anyone. I hope we wouldn't. Certainly an easy easy vote for me.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But but look, there there are some issues on which we we all know the fifty three Republicans, that we lose some on different questions. I'd be surprised, uh if we lost anyone. I mean, it was you couldn't watch this this exchange without just just being infuriated beyond words and and you know the that there's just an arrogance that that that this man. Look you know when when when we started started the pod and I said, you know, we saw a saint testify the degree to which the Democrats and the media deified him like.
Speaker 4: Like, actually saint is too low. He was above saints.
Speaker 3: He he he he was a god if they believe, if they believed it, if they believed in God, they would say that.
Speaker 4: But he was the.
Speaker 3: Equivalent of a god to them. And he still thinks he is. He thinks he is untouchable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is amazing.
Speaker 2: Final question, do you believe we will ever see Anthony Fauci held accountable criminally for what he did to this country? The lies he told, I mean, he ruined people's lives financially, he ruined people's families, He ruined people's ability to celebrate, He ruined people's ability to even bury their family members. There are a lot of people that think the lies that he told, and also I think a lot of people feel like he lied to them straight up on the COVID nineteen vaccine, that you can undo the decisions you made there.
Speaker 4: So I don't know. I very much hope.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I believe he should be criminally prosecuted. I believe he should go to jail. I think he's the most damaging bureaucrat in America's history. I think he deliberately lied to the American people, lied to Congress under oath. The challenge of prosecuting him for past crimes is the pardon. Now, there is an argument that because it was auto penned, you could make the argument that unless you can prove that Joe Biden was aware that he had pardoned him and made the decision to pardon him, that the pardon is not valid, that might possibly be litigated.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the evidence is one way or the other.
Speaker 3: Alternatively, you could see state prosecutors. The pardon does not immunize him from liability for state offenses, you could see state prosecutors charge him. Additionally, the pardon does not eliminate civil liability, so anyone whose lives were lost, whose kids were hurt, can sue the living daylights out of him. And I hope this guy gets sued for the rest of his life for the damage he did.
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 2: We did this podcast Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Down with It wherever your podcasts you've been listening to Verdict with Ted Cruz, and we'll see you back here on this radio station next week