Speaker 1: Nephew, what you got for us today? This was good in my heart? What's wrong?
Speaker 2: It's a democratic prank? What what's because then because they move, Big Mama, You're so silly. They move, Big Mama, Big mam.
Speaker 1: They have to do it. They just do it. By day they do, Big Mama, like that cat dog, dupid cat dog. Show him, show him.
Speaker 3: What they did here. It is clean services.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to Can I speak to the owner of the company.
Speaker 2: Is he.
Speaker 1: It's just Robert, The owner is Robert. It's just Robert.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, this is this is mister Robert. How can I help you?
Speaker 1: My name is Corruvers. Y'all y'all clean. Y'all clean my uh my, my house last week?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: And when y'all moved the furniture to clean the carpet, somebody, somebody moved my grandmother off the coffee table. See not in there? No more?
Speaker 3: Well, hold one from sir. Do you know what what day did we clean.
Speaker 1: Your house on?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 1: Last Wednesday? Y'all clean my house.
Speaker 3: We came to your house on Wednesday of last week. What's your address, sir.
Speaker 1: Big Mama, it's it's Big Mom, sir.
Speaker 3: Hello you said your name is Corrupts and we came to your house on Wednesday. If you don't mind, can I have your address?
Speaker 1: Sleep? Love big Mama, big mo.
Speaker 3: Okay, mister Caruthers, listen, if if if we if your grandmother now, was your grandmother laying on the carpet. I mean, my guys don't move people, sir, h we would not a food.
Speaker 1: Grandmother, my grandma, she was on the she was on the coffee table. Her her urn was on the coffee table. Oh real mother past no se late, y'all. If somebody moved it and now the vase is still having dashes.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I'm sorry. So you're saying that you're oh may mister mster Grugg I am so sorry. Not just longer my grandmother, not too long ago, sir. I know how you feel. Now, I'm listen. My guys would not have knocked over a vase or something like that, or they would have told me if they knocked over. So are you sure that it was my cleaning service?
Speaker 1: I ain't have no nobody had no two different Carpey cleaning services to come by in the same week. Man, y'all. The only ones came by there, y'all the ones who did it, y'all, the one more on my grandmama and now my grandmama.
Speaker 3: Gone, mister corrupt a girl man, mister Carruthers, I'm sorry about that, but if you would give me your address, I can confirm that that actually was my custins that came by you. I apologize, sir, uh Trump sorry, oh begeup, Oh, I'm so sorry, sir. Now it's can you please just give me your address, sir? Let me let me pull some information up in my system and we can we can straighten all this out. Holder for one second, please, Fading do me, Favy go and ask Wayne and Robert. You need to come in here for a second. They have to be the ones clean a mad carpet on last week, Sir about hold his grandmama.
Speaker 1: Hear you been on that coffee table, on that coffee table, but it's in yon, mister. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find out if.
Speaker 1: When I give myself together, Uh, I'm gonna come down there and I'm gonna kick some ah place in here, do you hear me? Listen?
Speaker 3: Corrupt now, listen, I'm gonna do everything that I can to help you, but now don't don't. You're not gonna threaten me on this phone.
Speaker 1: Tell you you move my grandmama, and I'm gonna move you. Now you hear me. I'ma I promise you. I'm gonna tell everybody not to use this carp and clean the service because y'all don't know what.
Speaker 3: Hold hello on? Now listen now now, uh, it took me a long time to get my services together. Certain we do a real good job. Now you're not gonna threaten me.
Speaker 1: Y'all share for grandmama. That's what y'all do. You want? People's grandmama. We shirt.
Speaker 3: We have never had this kind of incident. As a matter of fact, we haven't had any incidents at all. So I'm everything that I'm sorry about your grandmother.
Speaker 1: Sir, I'm gonna get everything anywhere to wait. I'm gonna get it in the newspaper and tell everybody not to use this service. I promise you that.
Speaker 3: I just told you once. Now you're not gonna prep me about my company any more. You understand me. I never putting no added, no newspapers, and you're not gonna ship there. Tell me what you're gonna do. I gonna call my sons in here. I to calling that you did there, all the ones that clean that god dog onna coffee. Now I'm gonna find out what happened, But you're not gonna present my company. You're under saying it's how to make my Listen now, I don't know how you make your living, but that's how I make.
Speaker 1: My don't make y'all live by moving people and grandmama's man, you move my grandmama. My grandmama ain't on the coffee table no more.
Speaker 3: Sir, sir, it's I'm sorry that your grandmama not on your coffee table no more. I'll try to find out what happens. We're gonna get this fix for you, but you gotta work with me.
Speaker 1: You ain't that way. I'm coming down there, right down to the new office and start kicking some fro sell your boy there and he stea too.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna come down here? Comes bring up, Come on down here right now. I'm not scaring you, man, I'm trying to help you. And you want to go out on me like that, I don't give a matter of fact, come on down here right now. You won't give me even your address. I don't even know where you are, and I don't even know if it's see.
Speaker 1: I promise you I'm whooping your boys and no is y'all o my grandma. You own my grandmother?
Speaker 3: Man, brother, missus corrupt, don't threaten me or don't threaten me by my voice that that's my son. I don't take that too lightly. I will come personally to your house right now, beat up and then come back and clean your house for free. You understand me. Don't you think my children? And don't you treat me?
Speaker 1: Let me go, my f One more thing I want to tell you. Man, you listening? What is man? This nephew? Tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got planked by your wife. Don't hello, said fellow.
Speaker 3: Said man, I just don't want abody that that wasn't that wasn't nobody.
Speaker 1: That's just timming. Man, You ain't right now, You ain't right. You called me.
Speaker 3: Tell me now you got my son and the looking like like that and did something? Friend both temper fast their head. Man, you won't tell me what you gonna do if my coming. Man, you know how long it's been hiding something?
Speaker 1: You're rolling that? Oh good roll man, Hey, man, Robert, I got one more thing now as you man, what is what is the baddest And I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: Steve Haggy Morning Show player. Man, I'm listening to y'all every morning.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all every morning.
Speaker 3: Look here, why don't you tell Doc Steve Man, y'all need to put a copper clean in the ward over in the hoodie wards. Man.
Speaker 1: We need y'all clever. You mean a copper clean in a category?
Speaker 3: Copper cleaning category, Man, y'all need to go and put one in.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, have you no, he hasn't.
Speaker 2: What Hey move big mama. All y'all get ready. Matter of fact, Oh you beg Mama's out there, y'all come hang out with you. It's blues in comedy. Blues in comedy. That is dupes in boots, ladies and gentlemen. Did you I said? I said, that's dupes and boots. Saturday, July twenty sixth, Cadence, ain't arenam two below, Mississippi. It's an all white party hosted by yours truly nephew Tommy Southern soul blues and comedy at its best and farewell tour to the One and Only Sir Charles Jones. Tickets are on sale right now. You do not want to miss it. Tickets are on sale right now. Get ready to get ready, to get ready. And then the one I got laying in the cut Greets and Grapes, Oh my god, a Napple affair. All vines lead to Napa. All right, it's a music and comedy festival. This is the first one. You got George Clinton, You got George Clinton, you got your vone Orgy, You got me Nephew, time me, Jonathan Slocan, you got your line of Itams.
Speaker 1: The list goes on and on and on.
Speaker 2: Tickets are on sale right now Greeks and Grapes dot com. You do not want to miss it. August seventh through the tenth in Napa Valley, California. All right, this is gonna be a good one.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you're listening.
Speaker 3: Steve Harvey Morning Show,