Speaker 1: Coming up next, our final News Roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: All Right, News round Up, Information Overload Hour. Toll free odd number is eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be part of the program.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: In keeping with spreading false lies and peddling conspiracy theories, the left seems fixated on this notion, this idea that the only reason Stephen Colbert got fired is because of Donald Trump. No, he got fired because his show sucks. He's not funny. The audience attrition levels have been massive. He is very, very low viewership. And the worst part is he's losing forty to fifty million dollars a year. Now, you don't survive in television. I will have completed thirty years on the Fox News Channel as of October, assuming I live that long, and I can tell you that that's the formula, the way it's always been, the way it always will be. He failed. Jimmy Kimmel similarly is failing. He's on official cancelation watch. And that would go the same for Jimmy Fallon, and that would go the same for those that hard hitting news show. The view their ratings are in the toilet. And I'm sure they're probably losing money too. So that's what happens in television, like it or not. Now, the question with Colbert is he says that they came to a mutual agreement that his last show will be in May of twenty six.
Speaker 3: That's next year.
Speaker 2: But if he keeps going out there night after night after night, trashing the company that gives him a paycheck, that's going to lose forty to fifty million dollars this year, they may just cancel it sooner. I wouldn't be shocked if it happen by next week. Listen to what you're saying about his new bosses.
Speaker 4: Wow, hold on, Plus, they're paying his legal fees. Sixteen was twenty thirty. That means by bending the knee they lost like forty mon million dollars this year.
Speaker 3: They better watch out. They better watch out. They might get canceled.
Speaker 4: For purely financial reasons, purely the present owners, the president owners are denying that additional twenty million.
Speaker 3: Dollars, which I hope is true because could you.
Speaker 4: Imagine how angry people would be? Last year, Paramount laid off two thousand employees, then cut another several hundred just last month, firing that many people, and then handing over thirty six mil to a guy who's putting your neighbors in alligator camps all because of a lawsuit that your own lawyers said was completely without merit. If that's true, it would make CBS look morally bankrupt, also.
Speaker 2: Bankrupt anyway, joining us now, I have no idea why I like this guy. I really don't, you know, on paper, I shouldn't even like him at all. Firs Han of the ever growing Chris hanshow now with a whopping fifteen affiliates nationwide. He's the host of the Aggressive Progressive podcast. You're still on radio stations?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: How many stations know?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think you're right. I'm fifteen or twenty something like that, mostly in the Northeast.
Speaker 2: But he's better known as a former aide who one of the angriest people in Washington who if he got primaried by AOC, would get clobbered. And that is a Senate Minority leader Chucky Schumer. You know he'd get clapberd. Right, you do understand that. We'll get to that in a minute. So think hard about your answer.
Speaker 1: We do, all right, take on that, I believe, So you.
Speaker 2: Know So you've been a guest over the years many times on this program, and you know that how TV and radio works.
Speaker 3: You have your own radio program.
Speaker 2: And if you have a show and you're being paid money to do that show every day, and your show is losing money for your partners, for your network or your syndicator, whatever it happens to be, and your ratings are going progressively down because you're not funny and you're supposed to be a comedy show, and people don't watch your show anymore, and you've lost a massive amount of audience. What happens in that scenario.
Speaker 1: First of all, you would take a hit.
Speaker 3: I don't know that you know, slow down, Slow down?
Speaker 2: What happens in television if your ratings sink so drastically and dramatically like colbts have.
Speaker 1: I've never seen a number one show get canceled and it's the number one showing.
Speaker 3: Ding Ding Ding.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not the number one show. Greg Guttfeld smokes him.
Speaker 1: He smoked thirty.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the numbers.
Speaker 2: That he has compared to Letterman and Leno when he inherited the show, he's lost two thirds of the audience that that Letterman formerly had on that show. He's losing forty to fifty million dollars a year for the network. And guess what the worst thing you can say about a comic and I can admit I'll tell you who's funny. I think John Stewart can be very, very funny, bitingly, so the same thing with Bill Maher can be funny. He's very smart. I disagree with a lot of what he says. Both of them have gone after me and I have actually laughed at what they've said because they're funny.
Speaker 3: Stephen Colbert is not funny.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I'm glad that you could take a joke. I wish we all could take jokes. I could take a joke. I mean, I come on here, your joke on me. But look, I mean everyone in broadcast media has lost market share because people don't watch TV the way they used to. They can scream it.
Speaker 2: Is Donald Trump responsible for his firing or is it low ratings and loss of revenue responsible?
Speaker 1: I think that it's a combination of the two.
Speaker 2: I think they if his ratings were high or higher than or as high as it was when David Letterman had the show and he was making fifty million dollars a year often for the network.
Speaker 3: Would he have been fired, of course not.
Speaker 1: But nobody is doing David Letterman, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Hate well, I hate to tell you. We're doing better than we were doing years ago on the Fox News Channel.
Speaker 3: We did this.
Speaker 2: It's like every year we just keep growing thanks to this great audience that we have. So uh, but you know, have we had down years? Yeah, but nothing that resembles the precipitous decline in audience attrition numbers that he has. Why can't you just acknowledge a simple truth?
Speaker 1: I think late night viewing is very, very different than prime time viewing. At this point, people are watching Colbert on YouTube the next time.
Speaker 2: But why have people tuned out late night comedy? Why are they tuning out in droves?
Speaker 1: Well, people don't people viewing habits of changing.
Speaker 3: You don't stay up till wrong, they're not funny.
Speaker 2: If Johnny Carson were alive, or Johnny Carson took over that show, that show would do much better.
Speaker 3: You agree with that? Or a Jay Leno.
Speaker 1: I am a comic myself. You know this, and I happen to think that.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, you're an Now that's a joke, right, Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm an in prop comic. Or do you think I did so well on your show all these years?
Speaker 2: Because you got to go watch my gig that I did with Jimmy Fayla Punchlines on Patriots. It's on Fox Nation dot com, and tell me how you think I did.
Speaker 1: I will take a look and I will let you.
Speaker 2: We sold that Ruth Eckert Hall in Clearwater, Florida, and we had a rip roaring, fun, fun night.
Speaker 1: What was the average age of the audience member, like seventy five or no, it was We.
Speaker 2: Had young people, middle aged people, older people, had everybody, just like the demographics of this show.
Speaker 3: It's all across the spectrum.
Speaker 1: My grandmother retired to Clearwater. It's a beautiful beach.
Speaker 3: I love it well.
Speaker 2: She should have come to my show. I would have given her a free seat. When you're a liberal, you love free stuff.
Speaker 1: She died four years ago. But my mother is.
Speaker 2: All right now, now you're making me feel like crap. My mother moved to Clearwater. Oh but she died. I mean, tell me after the fact. Make me sound like a jerk. I'm so, I am genuinely sorry. I lost my mother a long time ago too. It sucks, all right, next.
Speaker 1: Question, Sean, that was my grandmother the time. My mother's still very much alive, Lizzie Ke, Oh.
Speaker 2: Your grandmother moved there. Okay, I misunderstood. I'm sorry you lost your grandma. Listen, it's going to be thirty years next March when I lost my father, and my mother are not long thereafter. It sucks to lose people you love. All right, let's let's concede that point. Let's move on. Chucky Schumer, Kathy Hulkel, Hakeem Jeffries, I argue, are deathly afraid of Zoran Mom Donnie Marxist mom Donnie as we refer to him on this show. They are afraid to speak out against global Entafada. They're afraid to speak out about him wanting government run grocery stores, and that billionaires shouldn't exist, and that he wants to raise taxes, especially in wider neighborhoods. Why won't they speak out about those fundament things because I know the answer, and I know you know the answer, but you're not going to tell me the truth because you're a Chucky Schumer acolyte and disciple.
Speaker 1: Well, you know there are government run grocery stores in red states where there are food deserts, and there are food deserts in New York City, and everybody's been talking about having to fix it. And he says, look, I'll subsidize a grocery store in areas where there are food deserts. Okay, I mean I think that happens. It happens in slaws.
Speaker 2: Okay, You're you're missing my overall point, and you're diverting on a purpose, which is what you do. And I'm trying to get you to answer the question. You and I know that in real life deep in his heart, Chuck Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries, Kathy Hulkel, all of these New York politicians want nothing to do with Mom Donnie, but they're scared to death to take him on. They're scared to death to call out the squad, you know, squad members, in my view, virulently anti Semitic. Why why are they so afraid of their own radical in their party?
Speaker 1: Well, look, first of all, mon Donnie hasn't won anything yet. He won a primary. There is still an election to be had. It's right now, a four way race, and in a four way race, anything canse so.
Speaker 2: Right now would be the time to speak out if you had moral clarity and courage, wouldn't it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Actually, if you're a big time politician and you speak out right now, you give more oxygen and more legitimate see the candidates who might want to be so.
Speaker 2: If Chuck Schumer says, I can't vote for somebody that won't condemn the global antifada and that wants to tax people based on their race, that's a bad thing for Chuck Schumer to do.
Speaker 3: Is it okay?
Speaker 2: You okay with his unwillingness to condemn global antifada? Are you okay with his willingness to tax white neighborhoods more than other neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: Chuck has condemned globally.
Speaker 3: I asked you if you're okay with it?
Speaker 1: Am I okay? With what? Him? Not? A see?
Speaker 2: All you do is run out the clock, pay close attention, keep up. You're a talk show host?
Speaker 3: What okay? Will you?
Speaker 2: Will you speak out against Mom Donnie yourself? And will you speak out against his refusal to condemn global antifada? And will you speak out against his plan to tax whider neighborhoods more money?
Speaker 1: I believe if he does not condemn global antifada, He should not be mayor of New York City.
Speaker 2: Are you okay with his position to tax people based on their race?
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't say he was going to tax people based on his on their race, he says, no.
Speaker 3: He said he's going to tax the wider neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: More, the richer, whier neighborhoods, and the property tax issue.
Speaker 2: He was, well, that's is that or is that not taxing people a factor of which based on race.
Speaker 1: That was a very dumb thing to say.
Speaker 3: But would you is what would you call it? There's a word for it, isn't there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is a what is what is the word that I'm thinking of?
Speaker 1: Your suggesting that it was a racist quote?
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you.
Speaker 2: If a candidate ran and they said they're gonna, uh, they want to tax African American neighbor neighborhoods more, or Hispanic neighborhoods more, or Asian American neighborhoods more, would that be racist in your view?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just as if somebody said I bet that air traffic.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, mom, Donnay's policies are racist, I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying that seglecting things based on race can be racist, like saying that an air traffic control.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking if you think it can be. Is his policy as stated racist.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. He's talking about neighborhoods. It's you know it.
Speaker 2: Is okay, So if you say you're you're gonna tax richer African American neighborhoods more, would that be racist?
Speaker 1: Again, if you're talking about the value of the property and not the people who lived there. I thought, Look, I think it's a dumb thing to say. Is it boorderline? Is it race? I don't know. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: You really don't think so.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think when he said he was going to tach richer, whier neighborhoods at a time.
Speaker 2: Would you advise Chuck schumertists to have courage of his convictions and speak out against this guy. Would you advise Kathy Hokle to speak out against this guy? Would you advise the King Jeffries to speak out against this guy.
Speaker 1: I think they've got to view the landscape for this election and see where it's going, because I don't I don't think his victory is a short in New York. I think Cuomo coul win. I think Slela Coin Sleewa can win. I do not believe Adams can win, but I do believe that there's a path for Pomo and Sliwa to get elected.
Speaker 2: Here quick break right back more with Chris Han and on the other side of the break eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number also your calls coming up this Friday as we continue.
Speaker 3: You know the old friend Chris Han.
Speaker 2: He is the host of the Aggressive Progressive podcast and he also was a former aide to US New York Senator Chucky Schumer.
Speaker 3: How great would it be if Sleiewa won? That would be awesome.
Speaker 1: You know, he was my radio partner for many years, and I was the regular Koobie fill in on Curtis and Koby in New York. So, I mean it'd be funny think about.
Speaker 2: All hard to fill in for. He's pretty hardcore. I always liked him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Curtis is an easy guy to do radio with. He's funny as hell, smart as hell. I would feel bad for New York City people who work at Grazie Manchi because he's going to be bringing his hundred cats with him if he moved in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does, definitely. I got to get on him about this crazy cat thing. It's not good. That's the only thing I disagree with him on.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate Chris Han, Chris Um, you know, deep down in your heart, what's the right thing is. I'll give you credit for loyalty, but I can't give you credit for you know, how you defend it.
Speaker 1: Hey man, we all got to do what we gotta do. Uh. It's going to be an interesting election. I do think that. I don't think his victory is guaranteed. Uh. And I do think he's got all find out Jewish He's problem with Jewis voters in New York City, and you better fix it or he can't win.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Jack is in Long Island, New York. What's up, Jack? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: Sir Hi Sean, Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling. What's going on? What part of Long Island? You're from?
Speaker 7: Blue Point?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Bluepoint?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I lived in Bay Pointe Bayport rather for a while in my life.
Speaker 7: I saw you in a local restaurant once, but I didn't want to disturb you, but I saw you.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 2: Let me let me, let me just get this out of the way, because I find this out from people now. People are very very gracious. Understand. I don't have this microphone without your support. Understand I don't have that camera at night on the Fox News channel without your support. And people I know are a little hesitant sometimes if they want to come over, get a picture, say hello.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I am giving everybody except crazy left wing lunatics that hate me, permission at any point wherever I am come and say hi, shake hands, take a picture, do whatever you want. I'm grateful for your support. So let me just clear the air on all of that so nobody feels bad saying hello. I'm very grateful.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Sean.
Speaker 3: So what's on your mind in Long Island? You know I grew up in Franklin Square, Long Island.
Speaker 1: Sean.
Speaker 7: I've always admired and respected the deference that you show Trump with regard to your friendship. You never abuse your friendship with Trump, and I think that's wonderful. But I'm asking you to use your influence this time to ask President Trump to do the eulogy for Hulk Hogan. I would love to see President Trump do the eulogy, invite Linda McMahon and Dana White. I would only point to the convention. Could you have asked for a more compelling or impassioned speech that Hulpe gave to help Trump get over the finished Well, Hulk just crossed the finish line, and we need Trump to help Hulk's family heal from what they've gone through, and I would love to see the President do that. I also have a personal circumstance with my son. He was five years old. We're watching Hulk pick a three hundred pound guy up and slam him down on the canvas, and my son, he's sitting on my lap and he looks up at me and he goes, hey, Dad, do you think you could beat Hulk Hogan? And I look back and forth at the TV and my son and I look at him and I say, yeah, I think I could beat him. And my son looks up at me, five years old, and he goes, I think you could beat him to dad, my son.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good, you know what he made. I love when life is fun. We don't talk about this enough, you know, there's so much we always talk about the bad things. We always talk about the stressful things, you know, what about the moments in life. Life When you're bonding with your five year old son over his love of hul kogd and talking about dad, do you think you can take him?
Speaker 3: How cool is that? You know? I think back.
Speaker 2: My son is now twenty six years old, but I'll never forget the hours and hours and hours we would spend a playing PlayStation and a lot of people thought it was a bad idea, but I always said, no, it's a great idea because you really had to think to get to the end of Scooby dooe Night of one hundred Frites. And for those of you that ever played it, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You got to get Scooby snacks and then you go that has thirteen different layers. It was my four year old son that figured out how to beat the game, and even after he showed me how to beat the game, I still couldn't beat the game, which infuriated me, but in a good way because I was kind of proud of the fact that he figured it out himself. It's moments like that, you know, people that do entertain us make us laugh that have a good time. I'm I'm grateful to all of them, and they use their talent. In his case, he sacrificed his body to do it. I'm sure it took a toll on his health. I have no doubt. I never talked to him about it. But every former professional athlete that I know, especially you know, if you play any of our gladiator sports, I mean they're the hockey players, football players, I mean they're they get beaten up pretty bad, and usually they end up with lifelong injuries and those joints don't work like they did when they were kids, and they get knee replacements and hip replacements and shoulder replacements, and and they're out there to entertain all of us. And we love great champions, and we love our fighters on the field and on the ring and the rink and and every other sport. So I have kind of have a rule that I don't ask President Trump for any favors. I have to do my job.
Speaker 8: So I asked for interviews, Well, are we are so lucky to have Trump? We were about to go off the cliff and Trump has rescued us from that. And it's amazing how badly they've abused him for ten years now. He is not only the most powerful man on earth.
Speaker 7: He's also the toughest. Look what he's gone through. And back to the moment with my son. We are our children's protector. And I convinced my son that I'm the strongest daddy in the world, just like you did when your children were babies. And that's our job as their fathers. We have to have fatherhood come back. Fatherhood has to come back. The women are doing great jobs, but we need fatherhood to come back, and.
Speaker 2: That we need fathers them mothers. We just do I mean, and I couldn't agree with you more. You know, I actually thought that, you know, once my kids graduate college, that most of my job was done. I couldn't have been more wrong. I find that at this stage in their life. And I'm very proud of both of them, both my kids, and they're great kids. And I'm not going to get into what they do, but they're very successful at what they do. And and I'm grateful they didn't choose the public arena. I really am, because I wouldn't want them to go through half of what I've gone through. Never mind, you know, it's a level time a dimension. I can't even comprehend what Donald Trump's been through, but I'm glad that there are people that go through it. But yeah, I mean, the good news is you go through this period. You know, it's great when kids are toddlers, it's great when they're really young, it's incredible stages. Then you hit this age I don't know, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, whatever it is, and then your kids like the last person they want to hang out with is you. And then they go off to college, and then they come home and then guess what the dream is. What's happened. In my case, they become your best friend, and I love that part of it. But they'll also but you're also a parent. You'll give them advice and counsel whether they want it or not. And they were all their eyes when I tell them what it was like when I grew up. But there's you know, all of it's really special. I'll put it that way. Well, anyway, my friend, I'm gonna move on. I could talk to you all day. You're the best. Have a great day. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Austin he's in Missouri. Why did I I had one aunt that referred to Missouri as Missouri, Missouri Missouri. To me, it's Missouri. It's always been Missouri.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we call it misery, but you can call it Missouri.
Speaker 3: You call it misery. Well, you got two good senators from there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, No, I know him personally, but it's hot out here. It's miserable. No, but actually, thanks for taking my call. I grew up watching you and Alan Combs back in the day when I was eight years old. You know, I don't know any other eight year old watching Alan Combs and Hannity.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm getting that more and more in my life. And I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or like, man, I got to look in the mirror a little more deeply.
Speaker 3: I'm getting old.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know you're good, and I appreciate your service.
Speaker 2: The thing is that I love doing what I do, and I don't even think about doing anything else. Linda keeps to saying, well, there's all this online chatter. Is Hannady going to run for president? I don't even know where this came from. Didn't come from me.
Speaker 3: I'll be your first vote.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, don't didn't know you're encouraging her. Stop don't encourage her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I'll be quick. I know you got other guests, but I regarding the Obama gate, I don't see any accountability happening with this. Nothing happened with with Hillary, with Fauci. You know, it seems like once you step out of Congress and into the executive branches, you become untouchable. I mean, unless you're a Republican like Trump. You know, the the Democratic Party, they seem like they're so powerful that they can get away with literally everything. And I want to know, honestly, Sean, I want to know what your expectations are out of this, because if we continue going down this path with no standards, no accountability, it's going to continue to happen.
Speaker 3: I am telling you right now.
Speaker 2: And I do agree with Jonathan Turley that Brennan and maybe a couple of others. You know, Brennan now is officially lawyered up, as he should. But if we don't hold these people accountable for abusing power in these spectacular ways, uh, then we're just going to continue to have more of it. You know what I really want and hope for with the intelligence community and with the FBI. I want they used to be the world's premier law enforcement and intelligence agencies. I want to restore them to their former greatness. And I'm not saying that we haven't had moments, you know, go back to the Church Committee or go back to Jed Hoover.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the reasons I've not talked about the MLK files that were released. Are you Are you even aware they were released this week?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the reasons is I don't like how the FBI MLK JR. I think they used many of the same tactics that they used against Donald Trump, illegal wire tapping and spying on him and putting cameras in hotel rooms. And they did get information, and that information is pretty salacious, and I've known about this for some time, but I'm sorry, I feel like it was gotten in a nefarious way. Therefore, I don't think it's fair to him, his memory, the good work he did in his life. Nobody's perfect and his family for them to go through that, And I support the family and what they're saying, which is, you know, they didn't want it released, it had to be released.
Speaker 3: If you have it, you release it.
Speaker 2: But I agree with them that, you know, considering the circumstances under which some of this material was gotten, I believe personally my view violating his rights. This has to stop or will continue. You anyway, my friend, God bless you.
Speaker 3: Get some air.
Speaker 2: Get in the air conditioner while the heat's blazing over there in Missouri today. Back to our phones. Let us go to Jack in South Carolina. What's up Jack?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: Hi? Hi? Sharon? You know, I know we all wanta transparency. I say, everybody's begging for it. I go back to Watergate here, that's how That's how old I am. And I've watched Benghazi and Oliver North and you name it. And it's a bunch of grand standing. It's a bunch of speeches. And the only thing they can do in cardress is do a referral. And now we get Gabbage, God bless her, and she's she's making all these press conferences about what she's doing as a referral. Why don't we just stop hyping us up, getting our expectations up. Send this stuff to a green and let's hear about the indictments and be done with.
Speaker 2: Well, remember the one person that they actually brought all this to fruition for was all based on, you know, a bunch of lies and phony arguments.
Speaker 3: Was Donald Trump. So it has come to fruition number one. Number two. You're right.
Speaker 2: They often over promise, under deliver, and you're right people that have done wrong have gotten away with wrong things. And you're right, expectations sometimes are set too high. As of right now, we see that they corrupted the intelligence on purpose. Right now, it was referred to the Department of Justice. Right now, there's a strike force that has been formed. Right now, there's a grand conspiracy investigation within the FBI as it relates to the ten years of Trump.
Speaker 3: So you're right on every front.
Speaker 2: And my hope is is that all the pieces are in place and that this time will be different. I'm not guaranteeing that as a matter of fact, I'm worried as you are, but you know, we can't. We've got to try. I'll go to my favorite, one of my favorite scenes in Braveheart. What we've been doing these three years. We got to try. You got to try, and we got to try our best. And we have a responsibility to our country and our children and the rule of law and not trying is not an alternative.
Speaker 3: I got to run, my friend. I do appreciate your call, every one of you.
Speaker 2: Please right, that's gonna wrap things up at Today Hannity Tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel, the definitive Hour on one of the biggest scandals, certainly bigger than Watergate in our lifetime, with the release of these the classified documents. We'll check in with Senator Tom Cotton, John Solomon, Greg Jarrett, Kimberly Strassel, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Trey Gowdie, Hugh hewittt and thank me God, bless us the great one, Mark Levin. All happening tonight, nine eastern, say our Fox News see you tonight. Back here on Monday. Have a great weekend.