Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: God came to chip, came to chipped, came to chip, comes to my best day. Chipping, Ice came to Chipping, came to tipped, came through Chipped.
Speaker 1: Comes to my best day.
Speaker 3: Tripping Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello's early. This is the earliest we've ever recorded, and we were still late. I was late.
Speaker 4: Welcome to parential Advisory. Good mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila. And that was Cardi B. Drip Drip all the time is my risk kick dripping ice.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that was wrong.
Speaker 1: But I came to trip. I love that song. I love her. Listen to her album, yeah a little bit, I'm always like delayed on the album listening.
Speaker 4: I mean, the only reason I'm not the only reason I actually really love Cardi B.
Speaker 1: But it's good workout music and I'm on the treadmill. I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna keep that in mind because I need to work out this week.
Speaker 3: Bet she bet you gotta hear that song. That's good.
Speaker 1: I think I heard that one too. Cartie's bad and apparently everybody knows that, including me. Nikki.
Speaker 4: I know, wait, did you see the interview with Nikki like crying about I heard about it.
Speaker 3: Can you please?
Speaker 1: I can? I keep?
Speaker 3: I've been meaning to google it, but I forgot was what is happening?
Speaker 4: She's literally so she's like talking about how she's hurt. Because I was kind of a little bit confused. But I guess that song that she did.
Speaker 1: With Offset in the Motorsports song, Yeah, that I guess.
Speaker 4: Nicki was saying, like, do you know how many girls would be so honored to be in a song with Nicki Minaj?
Speaker 3: Not to sound conceited, you sound conceited, but she said in the interview before she started crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it said that.
Speaker 4: I mean it's true though a lot of rap bitches would want to be on a song with Nicki Minach.
Speaker 3: Can't front on that, just like I would like to be in a song with Little Kim.
Speaker 1: She don't well, can't want to be longn't.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying, like you got to pay you know whatever.
Speaker 4: I get it, I get it. It's just so competitive, Like it's so crazy. I know one like female rappers cannot just all get along. I can't believe there's not enough room for like the thory what happened to Ladies' Night?
Speaker 3: It was late, it was like right.
Speaker 1: Girls, rappy, right, there was a whole like Foxy Brown, well camp, there was a whole like posse, why doesn't we you have to can only be one? I don't know, it's so annoying.
Speaker 4: But anyway, she was saying how when she did that song, like I can't remember, like something about like she changed the verse and then like it was it was she was made out to be, to be seen as like the bad person, and like Migos like Hancho is that his name?
Speaker 3: Hancho?
Speaker 4: And Migos said something like to the effect that like Nikki wasn't like playing fair and they couldn't get on set together. And then Carti, like the first time Carti ever mentioned Nikki was kind of like in a negative light. And she was really hurt by that because she felt like she showed her love by like laing on the.
Speaker 1: Track, letting her be on the track, and she.
Speaker 4: Literally was like I was, I was really hurt, and she had tears in her eyes because she knows she's an actor, she's an actress.
Speaker 1: But furthermore, I think that pride, and this is a big thing, I think you are, like you gotta push that pride aside, but because one day you're in and the next second you're out. And she thought, she was like, you know, that seat couldn't be you know, compromised, and you're talking about you letting someone be on the song and allowing this. And Benina came and took that crownd real quick because she just broke all these like crazy.
Speaker 3: Ass broke a lot of records, a lot of never came close to. And now she's being put in her place.
Speaker 4: Well, now Nicky's posting all all of her like like oh, like all the all her successes with these last two songs that she's had, like she has a new song called Chunley and then like barb Tine well and then she ever she's like like number one in like Anguilla, number two in Iceland, like number one added like song on like the Trap playlist.
Speaker 3: So like she keeps like she keeps like putting them out, so.
Speaker 1: You know, like I have so winning. Yeah, I'm still winning. And it's like, first of all, don't be petty. Well, what's the thing.
Speaker 4: I love Nicki Minaj. She is the queen of rap right now. Cardi doesn't want to be the queen of rap. I don't think she wants to be the queen of I did even heard her on interviews like, I don't want I just want to make money. I want to have a good time. I don't need to be the queen of rap. I think Cardi knows.
Speaker 1: That she lyrically is not She's getting someone's writing this for her. Lyrically. Cardi is not Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 3: She knows how to rap. She's a lyricist. Yes right, Nikki doesn't write all Cardi came up.
Speaker 1: Carti doesn't want your spot boom.
Speaker 4: She just wants to make money, be fly and do her and get her long ass be jeweled acrylics.
Speaker 1: Keep sucking uh off. But have some little offset, bababy, and she's good. It's always a competition. I'm like, weir, nobody wants you, nobody.
Speaker 3: Wants your crown. Your crown is glued to your head.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, Bobo. Yeah it's And then like why did her album come out so close to Cardi's.
Speaker 3: Wasn't like two days later.
Speaker 1: It was an album, but it was those too single girl ain't heard from you? And now to because party came out with the album, came out with the baby. She's like, wait, what about putting out.
Speaker 3: She's like, what you gotta do a photo shoot today?
Speaker 1: Right now? Get to make up artists and the wathologist.
Speaker 4: Well Tokyo styles where you at? But yeah, anyway, I love I love both of them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I love Cardi though I love parties. I love her because she's just who she is. Yeah, she's like the underdog and that like transparency, just and like she doesn't try to be anything she's not. She's not like brilliant, you know, she doesn't try to say smart ship. So it's like and it's just it smarks. It works for her. Oh that's a pretty dress. I love your dress. Oh you both beautiful?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Wow yeah she uh yes baby nice.
Speaker 1: By eyes play. What was I saying? Oh yeah, card she even I was I was reading this interview.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was reading the interview and she was saying how she knows that she didn't speak well because she grew up in a house with her I think her mother is uh from Trinity dad and her dad is like Dominican, and so her like her, they both talked so broken, broken that her English is so broken and my stuff. So sometimes she has to ask people like does this make sense? Like before she like writes something but the which which when you hear her talk you be like.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, but that makes sense, like when you have parents that are from like not from the States, Like I have friends who I say stuff that because their parents said, because they said, and I didn't even grow up in the household. Like I say, like close the light till this day because Danielle's foreign asked close the light, close the lights, open the light, And people like, are you talking about like you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I would be like, huh, you know exactly what I'm talking about, but like the du that makes sense, yeah, and she don't, And then she could say it like I'm you know, fucking grammatically always correct.
Speaker 4: As you know, listening to our podcast, oh by the way, listening to going back and listening to a few of our episodes, which I did the other night, I would apologize now for saying like so much.
Speaker 1: I say like.
Speaker 3: So much, but like we're from a valet, so you know, no.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna work on it. This is gonna be my goal for today's episode. I'm gonna really try to not say like as much as I can. It's gonna I'm gonna slip up. I'm gonna up. I'm gonna you're like, but like see even just going into like a convert into like a conversation.
Speaker 3: I can't even stop.
Speaker 1: Someone help me. You don't notice?
Speaker 3: So is it a valley thing?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes I'm talking to Luna and she's like she's like she's like like like like mom, you know, like like like a lemon.
Speaker 4: It's a filler word for I don't know. Yeah, I don't know where this is going.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm sure what I'm going to say next, So it's like a filler word.
Speaker 1: It's like a filler word. I'm like taking my time to figure it out.
Speaker 3: I'm annoying myself already.
Speaker 1: How is your weekend? My weekend was good.
Speaker 4: I don't remember what I did Friday because I'm a mom and I can't remember shit.
Speaker 3: Saturday, I went to the beach, had a little day at the beach. It was cute, it was nice. I had a good time.
Speaker 1: Get a crush. Maybe I don't know. My heart is still ice.
Speaker 4: Cold, but maybe maybe it smelt maybe yeah, maybe there's like some like drips falling down.
Speaker 1: I get this ice. But that's when my heart used to be yes.
Speaker 4: So we did that, and then I came back and went to sleep with Irie. And then Sunday, I don't know what I did. Oh and oh, I took Irin to my mom's and we went swimming at her house and that was about it.
Speaker 1: Sounds fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about you at a low key Sunday. We don't have any like crazy stripper stories this week.
Speaker 1: No, I'm crazy stripper stories this week I did. I mean, I did a couple of things. We're so close in this episode. I'd like to talk about my extravadances, like when they're like, oh, that was like a while ago, so I can't talk about it. I'm soon because i'ven't able to know what I did this weekend, why I wasn't ansering the phone. So let's just move.
Speaker 3: Right along here, along, moving along.
Speaker 4: I guess in today's episode, I wanted to talk about pregnancy while working. And I think I was inspired by this because last weekend was Coachella and my favorite Cardi B was up and there was up there and beyond right up there.
Speaker 1: She just drop two twins.
Speaker 3: Carti is currently like twelve months pregnant.
Speaker 4: Carty was like, oh, Beyonce, you're pregnant. I mean, Beyonce, I'm pregnant. I'm not performing beyond like I'm twins. I'm canceling Coachella.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not happening.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Cardi B was up there performing with her belly, tworking, doing her thing, just being cute as fuck because she's so fucking cute and just happy.
Speaker 1: She's happy, happy. I saw a video of I guess she was like I don't know if you saw Rihanna congratulate, like walk by her and congratulated her, and you can tell like she was like a kid in the candy store.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: She just like congratulations to me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know, girls, So that's cool. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Rion's so like like she's just so happy to be here. She's just so happy to be here and just be where she's at. She's so grateful and it like you see it and that's why I love it. But anyway, she was talking on stage. A lot of people have a lot of opinions about that about her, you know, being a mom to be and still working, I mean.
Speaker 1: Tworking or working. What was the problem working and tworking? Whatever?
Speaker 3: If you if you talk to work. Then that's part of her work is a twerk.
Speaker 1: You know, there's just a lot of discrimination period turnspective moment.
Speaker 3: It's like you get pregnant and suddenly you're like an alien. You're supposed to just like hide and it's supposed to be like a bear, just.
Speaker 1: Go in your hybernae right, not to be seen until the baby emerges nine months later.
Speaker 4: I think it's I think, I think I think it's everywhere. I think it's especially seen in the entertainment industry.
Speaker 1: It's like very taboo for you to be continue to like, especially if you're a rapper.
Speaker 4: That's why you don't see a lot of rap women, rap girls women have babies.
Speaker 1: I know there's like this taboo.
Speaker 4: I mean like Eve doesn't have a baby, Laki Minaj doesn't have a baby, lesbian look look about her baby? Like later, Bossy Brown just had a bit like all these women like Missy Elliott don't have no kids.
Speaker 1: I guess she's a lesbian, but lesbians have babies too. No, I'm totally joking. I went and pregnant in Missy you l like tomorrow? Is it like some like taboo about being like a badass, tough woman and having a baby, Like you can't be both, Like it's it's too it's too maternal to be a rapper and have a baby.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the industry is so quick that no one wants to take that break. They feel like they have to take a break. Yeah, so no one wants to take that supposed break they need to take.
Speaker 1: Like even Remyla.
Speaker 4: I remember watching Love and Hip Hop and she you know what's her baby daddy name? I can't remember him, but she wanted to have He's right to have a baby, like E been waiting, she's been in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like we're so cute, by the way.
Speaker 3: I know they're so cute.
Speaker 4: He's like, let's have this baby, and she's like, whoa, my career just started like popping again. I'm not ready for a baby. But like, girl, you ain't getting no younger. Not but you can't have to have a kid young. But I'm just saying, like, what are.
Speaker 1: You waiting for? You people? Yeah, the industry is so finicky that people are afraid they're gonna miss Like if they have their five minutes on right now, they're not trying to like become irrelevant or just a washed up pregnant rapper for any reason, which is crazy because we still function.
Speaker 4: But I mean it's I mean, Cardi b has definitely it is changing that narrative. But unfortunately, I don't think remy Ma could have been the person to change because she's already been a rapper. She's older people, people are ready to write her off. Oh yeah, so I think she you know, she definitely felt the pressure to take to not take a break and have the baby.
Speaker 3: That she wanted for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean, unfortunately, she actually did get pregnant, and I think she miscarried. But it's just so sad and so watching Carti on stage just having so much fun being pregnant brought me so much joy to watch.
Speaker 3: And then seeing all these negative comments.
Speaker 4: I was like, like, there was one comment like, nobody wants to see is.
Speaker 3: That my phone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, nobody wants to see a pregnant Oh my grandma's calling me.
Speaker 1: No done, yep, I think it's still recording. Oh I don't know. It brought you so much joy, but that other people had such negative things to say about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were like, nobody wants to see it, sorry, hardy, nobody wants to see a pregnant woman towards me.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, what kind of mother are you?
Speaker 1: Who are kind of mother are you?
Speaker 3: Or like your career is over just because people are mean and evil?
Speaker 1: Yoah.
Speaker 4: And it's just like like you were saying before when we have this conversation, how the fuck do you think.
Speaker 1: I got she got pregnant? That was twark Moo's bitch, Like yeah, like all this ass got me where I am right now, all this sexiness people forget, like the root of a child is sex and intimacy. So like as you're trying to discredit us and make us feel ashamed of being sexual beings while also being pregnant, because God forbid to be two things at once, that suddenly's supposed to feel like, first of all, be fucking wholesome as fuck and be like somebody's green mom. That hello, all this sexy shit right here got me pregnant. That's why I'm somebody's mom. So let's not separate the two characteristics because you could be both. You could do both, and you need to get you someone who could do both or else that you're gonna highly be like disappointment and bored.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean shit, I mean I just feel like I feel like, like, write that tally that.
Speaker 1: Went down I missed like too, I didn't know if it was in context. Mila's literally taking Italian my legs. I just feel that it's just really.
Speaker 4: Unfortunate that even women hating on her, you know, and it's probably women.
Speaker 3: It's both.
Speaker 4: It's women that have children, women that don't, so they don't get it. It's like those women that claim to empower one another, those women that write those inspirational quotes on Instagram, Let's find you a friend that can fix your crown, like all that bullshit, and those are the first ones that are hating.
Speaker 3: That's another thing I.
Speaker 1: Find, like within the mom community, if that's a thing, like there's a lot of judgment within to each other. And it was like bitch, and I think a lot of that stems from and this is really where our whole podcast is rooted in, is like jealousy, you know, like I'm living my life and being happy and having a child and having these dual you know, this dual life where I can cater to myself and to my child, and bitches are bored and miserable and stuck at home and feeling like they have to be stuck at home because their mom told them they should because someone said they can't do this, you can't do that, you have a baby now, and they've like swallowed all of those.
Speaker 3: Conditionings and believe it.
Speaker 1: So instead of being happy themselves, they would like to look at other people having happy fun and talk shit, right, because it makes them feel better about sacrificing their lives and not doing what they want to do.
Speaker 3: But like this is the whole thing. Like we're a community.
Speaker 1: We all go through shit, and we all do it differently, you know, like how you mom, and how and you parents. Now I'm going to a parent, and there's obviously we're all making mistakes, we're all learning because nobody knows this shit. There's no real booklet. But like we should encourage each other to, you know, to be ourselves and except out of this little tiny box we've been put in, because there's so much more to us than just being moms, you know.
Speaker 4: No, there's just so much more, And I totally agree with you. And just our bodies have are sexualized and then bodies shamed, and then first like our bodies aren't good enough, then then our bodies are disfigured because we're pregnant and we're not allowed to show it. Like, for example, I remember our friend Nisha who shout out to Nisha, she she just had her baby.
Speaker 1: Go check out our instagram. You can see who our friend Nisia is.
Speaker 4: Our tribe just grew yes, and she was literally the cutest pregnant person on the planet.
Speaker 3: Should be like put all of us to shame.
Speaker 4: But she sent me a text when she was pregnant, and she was She was saying, I have this crop top I want to wear, but I feel weird wearing it. Should I wear it outside? I was, girl, you better wear that shit. Girl, I was like, put that crops up on immediately. And then I was I was told. I was like, who cares what anybody else says. This is your body, this is your pregnancy. You're beautiful. Show off your body, just like any other girl would show off her body, her breast. Why can't you show off what you're creating? Our bodies are. This is the coolest shit your body's ever gonna do, the coolest shit ever. We are the coolest, we are the strongest. Look what we can do. It's just insane. So she did, and she then she got some backlash, like some hater was on her Instagram saying.
Speaker 1: What saying put that away?
Speaker 4: Nobody saying nobody wants to see that, like your husband should be Like I don't even remember, but it was some crazy shit and I just went in on her.
Speaker 1: I was so happy because I'm like, which post was that, I'm about to go.
Speaker 3: In right now? I cannot stand that ship.
Speaker 1: And then it's often like a dude or a man like this ship, Like, first of all, I'm I really think that like a lot of men these days are borderline gay. No, seriously, you got to really consider when you talk shit to women, and you like bash even like subconsciously like talk shit about women or them being held or them just in a certain way, like dog. You don't like pussy, you like dick because anytime you're like trying to put a woman down and make her feel shameful about like all the sexy shit we got going on, you're insecure and you liked it. No, it's true, it's true. Like who says that, I don't know.
Speaker 4: All I know is that we should not be ashamed of our pregnant bodies, you know, and also we shouldn't feel like we have to stop our lives when we're pregnant, Like we shouldn't, like we can't work, Like we have to take a backseat to our career, whether it's being a rapper, whether it's being you know, anything any a stripper.
Speaker 1: I won't, you know, like it depends you know, you know, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I mean you probably can't be speared too far up the pole, but you know, I just feel, I just feel you should be able to do what you want to do. It's your body. As long as you're being safe, then who cares? Yeah, And I just all these people with their opinions about Cardi, I will.
Speaker 1: Like what upon Like this episode we did some research on, Like this is not just the thing like how we personally feel because we've experienced it, but like this has been a thing, like especially in the workplace within corporate America. I mean, obviously women have been like discriminated against with pay and everything else, but specifically with like being pregnant in the workplace. It wasn't even like a law until nineteen seventy eight, which is only like ten years before we were born. So basically, like that.
Speaker 4: You can't fire a woman based on whether she's pregnant or plans to get pregnant.
Speaker 1: So prior to nineteen seventy eight, there was no laws in force or that existed that protected women from being pregnant and being fired in the workplace. Now, it's one thing to be pregnant and stressed out as is and happing this foreign thing happened to your body, but then think about getting fired and worrying about, oh shit, my baby. And like even for me, like I I worked the day I gave birth because I was fine, Like I didn't want to sit up in the house and like have idle time. But people literally even before I was training with someone and training like I wasn't even like going to really be working for that person. And I was like, I'm pregnant, and this is a girl she was training you. She was training me to do lashes, and she and I was the plan was that she was gonna train me and then I would work with her. And when I got pregnant. This is keep in mind, this is a young female. She was like, oh, well, how long do you think you're gonna need off? And I was like, I don't know. I never had a baby before, Like, bitch, I don't know look it up oul it. I don't know, but what the point is. It's like I immediately I felt like, oh my god, I've done something wrong. You know, You're like, oh god, I'm ruining my life. I can't like not even have a job. And there's just so much. There's so many fucked up things that like even articles I've just read, just like an employer telling someone to have pressuring her to have an telling her like she's fat and ugly, like it's or just dissolving their position while they're on maternity leave because it doesn't exist anymore, and then like adding two things and rehiring somebody else under their position and getting away with it. So there's like a lot of discrimination, not only just socially but in the workplace, which is a huge deal. Oh and this is another uh interesting statistic. Women report pregnancy discrimination across races and ethnicities, just black women are disproportionately affected. Nearly three in ten charges of pregnancy discrimination, twenty eight point six percent were filed by Black women. Yet black women can compromise only fourteen percent of women in the workforce ages sixteen to fifty four. Black women are also at a higher risk for pregnancy related complications like preterm labor, proclamsia, and hypertensive disorders, which can make a loss of wages and health insurance due to pregnancy discrimination especially challenging. So for women of color, we're experiencing it even more.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not surprised because it's there's already so much discrimination in the workforce. There's so many there's so much discrimination and just you know, people assuming, oh, well, you got you have another baby, daddy, you're pregnant again. It's just like, I don't know, it's just I mean, it's unfortunate, and they probably look at them like, I don't know, like a more of a liability, especially if we if statistically.
Speaker 1: We experience more you know, complications with pregnancy. But it shouldn't be considered liability.
Speaker 3: It's a natural course, it's.
Speaker 1: Not it should be.
Speaker 4: I mean, my I didn't have that experience, fortunately for me. When I was pregnant, I was well. When I first found out I was pregnant, I was living in New York. I was like working as a server, and then I came back to LA because I was pregnant. Yeah, my baby daddy was not living in New York, so I moved back to LA and he didn't want me to work, and so I was like, what, Okay, I ain't gonna work in But that was the worst decision I ever made. I was so depressed not working. Actually, I was bored. I had nothing to do except sit around and eat. And I wish that I would have worked and kept myself busy. I would have probably had a different experience being pregnant. But but that idea too, that like you're supposed I'm not supposed to work, that he didn't want me to work.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure it was.
Speaker 4: It was a sweet gesture, of course, and it was not, of course, not done in malice, and I totally agreed, agreed to it. But now looking back, it's like he prided himself on that. He prided himself on the fact that he could take care of me and I didn't have to work, because that's what a man is supposed to do apparently, right wait.
Speaker 1: Right, And it's just like, no, I'll do whatever the fuck I want. How about that.
Speaker 4: Next time, if and when I ever have a child again, I'm working. I mean I have to work. I work for I've worked for a brand that it doesn't stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't stop my position because of.
Speaker 1: Luckily it's your face, and I'm just saying I do other things besides my face.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I just think women, and I think also men feel uncomfortable men and women feel uncomfortable seeing a pregnant body in their work space.
Speaker 1: But why I don't it's what it is about.
Speaker 4: It's a reminder of that they fucked to get to get pregnant.
Speaker 1: Is it just a constant reminder of like, oh, oh, like you have sex? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it makes them constantly reminded that they literally are a sexual being, right, and they sexualize them constantly because they have this constant reminder of what conceived from sex. Right, That's only what that's like the only way I can rationalize it in my head.
Speaker 1: I don't really understand it makes them. It just makes it. But like the parts of sex they don't want to be reminded about, like like what happened if you don't pull up? Because guys, because sexual harassment in the workplace is also a huge thing, you know what I mean, Like, so we're already being objectified sexually, but like when it comes to pregnancy, there is this crazy taboo which is so weird, or is.
Speaker 4: It looked upon as like like a period, like you know, like gross not gross, Okay, Mary, gross isn't the right word. I need to find another word. But just too I don't know, an elephant in the room too real, I don't know. Like imagine, if like a man saw a woman with a period stand on the back of her pants, he would be disgusted and he would yeah, he would judge her. I almost feel like that's how they look at a pregnant woman walking through the office.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they look at them as weak. Yeah, week, they're not gonna be able. Look at They're gonna be complaining a lot because they're they're circumstance and they're gonna make excuses a lot.
Speaker 4: And there are more emotional yeah and yeah, you know what, I was more emotional, and you know what, women are probably more emotional, but that doesn't have to interfere with their job.
Speaker 1: I'm not necessarily because people do. I think I had one nervous breakdown network while I was pregnant, and I was like, don't talk to me.
Speaker 3: I just start crying.
Speaker 1: I will not do your lashes. My boss is like, are you Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Just feel really weird.
Speaker 1: I'm fad. I can't move fast. She's like, just go home. I was like, okay, I'm leaving. Please stop talking to me. I can't move that fast and it's hot and I'm crying now.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just also like when we're talking about going, like going to places that aren't that society deems unfit for pregnant women, like the club, like the club or a bar or any place where they're people are engaging in My homegirl, we should post this.
Speaker 1: Actually, my homegirl. Shout out to Paola. She went to Coachella pregnant this weekend, and I was like, yes, Paula, yes, mom Cella.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, like you can do stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can still go have a good time. I can go to music right like.
Speaker 3: I am not gonna faint.
Speaker 1: I can I can handle it. Yes, women could do so. We can get jacoozie, we can drink wine. There's all these things that we could do a while pregnant. I just want to put a PSA out there. I think I went to the club when I was like six months six months pregnant, and I felt really weird and and my baby's daddy talked so much shit to me, Like, what kind of woman are you? You're trying to go to the like you're thirsty, you want to be at the club, and you're pregnant. I'm like, I'm gonna be pregnant for nine months. Do you think I'm gonna be up in this house?
Speaker 3: But you're asked straight for nine months.
Speaker 1: Not doing shit? Why can't I go hang out with my friends? Yeah, I'm gonna be out here, like.
Speaker 3: Well, who cares if I'm twarky?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: I might be twirky? How do you I talked to get the baby right, shit, it's talking on that dick and you weren't complaining that was I got hit on so much that night and I wasn't showing that much. But you have no idea how lovely it felt. I don't know why to be.
Speaker 3: Like, actually, I'm with a child.
Speaker 1: I'm like a child.
Speaker 3: You know, I've never seen a nigga moon walk.
Speaker 1: So fast away from me, Like, okay, nice to be. Oh, let's cute.
Speaker 4: I remember I remember my baby dad day took me to a day party. So there was no like, at least at the clubs a little dark, you could like, right, like we're blob y hid. I was at like a day party in West Hollywood, bright lights. I must have been eight months pregnant, and at that point I was as large as a house. And but I was also like I was in that space where I was, I was, I just needed to get out. I was, and he was like, Okay, let's go. Let's go to this day party. We're gonna We're gonna have fun, you know. And I was like all right, So we went. I was like he's like moving the crowd. He's like pushing through, like like I'm like the Red Sea and I'm coming party with it, my big belly, all these like all these holes.
Speaker 1: They're looking at me like the fuck is this don't here? But I'm like I am.
Speaker 3: Here about my way.
Speaker 4: But I felt so judged and I felt really uncomfort right, Yeah, I felt so uncomfortable. I just wanted to have fun and I just wanted to like dance and chill and here I go with the legs again. I just wanted to chill and dance and just spend time with him, and I just didn't.
Speaker 1: I just remember feeling a shame. I don't want to do this again.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 1: I think I did it. One other time before that. It was dark, so no one really knew.
Speaker 4: So I felt like I could maneuver like a normal person, even though I wasn't a normal person.
Speaker 1: I just happened to be with child and right. No, honestly, that day party shit because it's not nighttime. I specifically remember going to the Ace Hotel and it was like a Sunday, so a lot of people were there. Oh my god, and I and I don't get embarrassed easy, like I am like a I don't give a fun type of bitch. I felt like every I've never felt so weird in my life. I know, I felt I'm so insecure. Like I was just like, people are looking at me.
Speaker 3: I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: Everyone's looking at me. I'm not supposed to be here. I'm not supposed to be breathing outdoors. I'm very pregnant. And like I felt so wead. I kept time to me, I'm like, are people looking at me? She's like, who caress like ChIL, you look good? Able to look at that belly.
Speaker 3: She's taking shots off your belly. We went to Vegas one time too, pregnant.
Speaker 1: Fre'st what you couldn't tell you this bitch insisted on playing blackjack and being in the casino all night, but also insisted on telling everyone who came in the distance of me, do you mind smoking that way? She's pregnant. Excuse me, she's pregnant. I'm like, Danielle, I'm at the casino, at the fucking blackjack table. You can't tell everybody that I'm pregnant. They don't give a shit. She's pregnant, right right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It's so crazy how people treat pregnant women, not like in the workplace and everyday life, like we're only we can only be in certain areas at certain times at certain hours.
Speaker 1: Why are you out this late? Why are you smoking weed?
Speaker 4: Like my baby's awake. Why are you out at one am and you're pregnant?
Speaker 1: Because it's not here yet, so I'm milking it, bitch, that's fine.
Speaker 4: I was, Oh my god, I remember this other story where I went to a Laker game and uh, we've been sitting for a while and.
Speaker 1: BD was like hey, and he's like, I want.
Speaker 3: To Margarita's and I was like, I'll go get it.
Speaker 1: He's like, are you sure. I'm like, yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I need to get up anyway, So I went and got him the mar I went to against me and DCAF coffee, and I went to go get him a margarita. You know when you go to the Staples Center, there's specific lines.
Speaker 3: For the alcohol.
Speaker 4: You know, you have to have, like I don't remember if I no, there's no rispains, have to show your ID. But I was in the line, like for the margarita line. So it's only tequila, serf. There there's no wine, there's no anything. It's straight tequila. And here I am, literally nine months pregnant in the tequila line and people are looking at me like, is this bitch about to order margarita?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: And I was like and I ordered too because we were with a friend, so I ordered. I was like double fist to margarita's. I have like my coffee and like my other are like tucked in like my elbow, and everyone was just judging me, and I was just and I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong, but I felt strange.
Speaker 1: I just felt strange. And it's just a shame.
Speaker 4: It's just a shame that in our society, mothers just aren't we don't we are not respected. Respect me I'm making a life so that this world can keep moving.
Speaker 1: Like hashtag I'm normal still too, I'm pregnant and alive, hashtag alive and pregnant, make it afraid, I look pregnant and functioning and true. Oh, speaking of pregnancy, breaking news dot D Chloe got cheated on and had our baby. I mean, what are your feelings, because everybody has their opinions. I don't feel like it's real. Oh yeah, you did say that. I mean I don't know anybody. I mean, who knows. It's extreme? But you think you're gonna get cheated on as a publicity stunt while you're nine months pregnant? I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, Okay, maybe this is what happened. Maybe they knew about because the tape was like a week old. I feel like maybe they knew a week before, and they tried to get ahead of it by I think that they had already.
Speaker 3: Like you should get ahead of it by making it like.
Speaker 4: Using it, you know, using it as a way for more. Oh oh oh, oh, there's a there's a fight happening outside.
Speaker 1: Oh I was crying. Oh what happened? Luna's jumping? She doesn't want to jump.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think a luna might have hit her in the head by accident. Oh well, I re just fell behind a.
Speaker 1: Bad mom moment. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I remember standing behind the chair that I'm sitting at in this record our podcast, and it literally fell on top of her.
Speaker 1: It looked like the Evil Witch, like when the house lands on the Evil Witch in the Wizard of Oz, and her legs were just underneath there. And we literally sat there for like ten seconds of delay time because it was so rare. It was just I didn't even see it because she didn't make a sound. She was kind of waiting for her to cry. Yeah, she didn't even she was just laying there, and we literally, first of all, I was closest. I could have picked up the chair, but the fact that she didn't cry and her legs were just sitting there underneath it, I couldn't know what to do.
Speaker 4: I pulled the chair out and I just couldn't stop laughing, and I felt so bad, but.
Speaker 1: We laughed so hard.
Speaker 3: She was like, not funny, it's.
Speaker 1: Not funny, and me and Mila are like, have tears rolling down when your kid has to tell you it's not funny and you're laughing hysterically. You need to grow up, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Anyway, but then then I heard that with the Chloe thing, that the cameras were present when she found out that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just like, no way, the cameras were there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they they like were president when she found out that he cheated. Just all That's why I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Like when the tabloid story hit and you just happened to be being filmed for creeping up at the carriage, and then that she.
Speaker 4: Couldn't leave Cleveland, you know, like she couldn't leave Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Her family had to come to her.
Speaker 4: Chloe's desperately trying to leave Cleveland, but she can't find a way out. Her doctors won't let her fly. Bitch, you want, but jillionaire, run a tour bus and drive your ass home. She could drive your ass back to.
Speaker 1: La bitch and render her rocket. You can. You can rent a dot you can you in the door. You can get away us there. Yes, you have a homework and a tour bus with a doctor and a midwife on your account for youre just oh, you could have made any possible.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm like, it just sounded Okay, I don't want to laugh at her pain because maybe it is true.
Speaker 1: And she got stressed out and had to have a baby. I just don't.
Speaker 4: It's hard for me to believe anything with them because everything is so calculated and now like that that baby photo is gonna be worth like ten million dollars.
Speaker 3: You think now because because of that, Yeah.
Speaker 4: The baby's name is true, which is like damn names shit true, which y'all.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like, and it's true.
Speaker 1: Is a baby's name true?
Speaker 3: And I cannot.
Speaker 4: But then so then Chris had to come out and like explain why the baby's name is true because her grandfather's name is true and his uncle's name was true.
Speaker 1: Whose grandfather's name is true?
Speaker 3: Her dad, Chris Jenner. Now that it's her dad, I really feel like OJ's her dad.
Speaker 1: But I mean, don't get it twisted. Like Chloe is my fate. She's a cancer, like, hands down, she's the realist, one of the Possey I fox with her, so she's always been my favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but her daddy's OJ.
Speaker 1: Her dad is the juice. What the fun we're going to? But I just don't.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, okay, because I was thinking Okay, what what if this baby's gonna grow up one day and read the headlines and know that her father cheated on her mother? Why would they do that on purpose? That sounds like that seems such a But then I was like, well, as long as I feel like for them and their family, as long as they know the truth, that's.
Speaker 1: The way.
Speaker 4: Like they know, like they'll have a conversation with a child one day and be like, we did this.
Speaker 1: For this reason. I mean, did you have twenty million immediately in your college fund right without doing much? I see that Maserata you have at age fifteen because your dad is stupid and we twisted.
Speaker 4: They make these deals with each other because they know their truth. It doesn't matter what everybody else thinks. But then it projects such a negative example for so many people that don't realize that nothing is real on reality TV and everything is like our Instagram.
Speaker 3: Versus reality shit. It's like so much fake shit.
Speaker 1: I mean, the truth days will never know, just like we'll never really know if the Jesus or Dad. But sorry, I'm a little hot. What was it gonna say? I don't know, but I know I just think what about the fact, I mean aside from the fact that she got cheated on nine months pregnant. Do you think there's any like because everyone's talking about the karma that she got with him when he had a baby, that was like, well on the way. Basically when he.
Speaker 3: Met her, wasn't he expecting a child?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was expecting a child with another So it's still crazy because I don't I don't follow basketball.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I still really don't even know who Tristan Thompson is. I know he plays basketball. Literally just found out he played in Ohio because I saw that Chloe was in Ohio.
Speaker 3: You couldn't tell. I could not tell you what team he played for.
Speaker 4: But I followed his girlfriend at the time because she was always like posting these fabulous photos all over the traveling with her beautiful boyfriend, like on private jets, going to Demaldi's Dubai, and I was like, who is this couple?
Speaker 1: It was him and her. Oh, so they were a couple. They were a serious couple. And then it wasn't like she was like a jump off. They tried to make it seem like she was a jumper. Oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: They were a serious couple and then she was pregnant and it was like this beautiful thing and then suddenly they apparently they were no longer together when him and Chloe started dating.
Speaker 3: But it's like, I'm not about to date a nigga.
Speaker 1: They got a baby on the way, I'm not dating.
Speaker 4: Just wait till the baby were coming with the babies like six months, yeah, and then you let me know if you like, the baby is born and then you fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like no, any I mean I think unfortunately, poor baby, Like she probably it probably started that way.
Speaker 3: She probably got knocked up and wanted to keep the baby so bad.
Speaker 1: She was like, I don't give a fuck what you got going on. I'm having the baby, you know, which is like who knows what he was telling her? Obviously he's a lie, cheating piece of But here's the.
Speaker 4: Thing, you've you've dated, Like how many different athletes did you think that he was going to be faithful? Was athlete number one faithful? Was athlete number two faithful? I think athletes that we don't even know about, were they faithful? Like no, So it's just.
Speaker 1: It's just like it's also nice to see, like whether it's it's publicity or intentional or whatever, like it is not nice to see. But the truth of the matter is, it doesn't matter who the fuck you are. Like Beyonce is getting cheated on, right, Claula Cardiash, she's getting cheated on. Can't probably get cheated on. Everybody's getting cheated on. If you date somebody with a penis probably getting cheated on. And it sucks. But that's like the reality of it, Like nobody hide you like you can't.
Speaker 4: Especially I mean pregnancy is like I feel like that's I feel like a lot of people. Women also get scared when they get pregnant because they're scared that their men are going to cheat on them, because you can't like some you know, for me, like I didn't want to have sex when I was pregnant.
Speaker 3: I was not horny a get away from me, get that thing away.
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: And so, you know, men feel unwanted. They feel their their their significant other, who maybe their body was like the centerpiece of their relationship. It's changed and they need validation somewhere else, from something else. And I think that's why a lot of men cheat. They just don't. They're not used to not being the center of the center of it all. You're no longer the center of it. And guess what, when that baby's born, you really don't give a fuck. We really don't give a fuck about you, because all retired, all we care about is like sleep, and like making sure our baby stays alive, like making sure we don't kill our baby by accident, because our first time moms and we don't know what the fuck we're doing right.
Speaker 1: Right, So you are gonna get on the back bone, so get away. And if you can't handle it, you need not say. Your pullout game should be strong.
Speaker 4: I was just having this conversation on Sunday with my friend and then her friend her this guy came in and the first thing she asked, is it possible for men to be faithful? Because I was talking to my dad about it. And my dad is a performer professional athlete and to this day, like he still has he has issues with fidelity, but openly he knows who he is, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And he's always told me that men, all men, he has always always said, all men cheat, Erica, all of them. I don't care if you're the nerd, I don't care if you're He's like, and it's not that they all want to cheat. It's just if they're presented with the opportunity time and time and time again, event eventually they're gonna break down. So especially a man who's in like an athlete or the music industry, who's constantly being pussy's being thrown at them constantly, they're they're weak. Where if he said, we're weak, we think about everything with our dick and they're always were always gonna de lie.
Speaker 3: He's like, the main the man.
Speaker 4: Code is de lie delie, de lie deny and lie deny and lie deny and lie.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is my dad.
Speaker 4: So like when I told him, when I would tell him about, you know, my situation and like my baby daddy's infidelity problems, he didn't really have a lot of remorse for me because he was like, I told you and look at me.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like wow. Well, I was just like, wow, do you think that's true? Do you think that all men cheat?
Speaker 4: I don't think that all men cheat, but I think if presented with the opportunity enough, then they will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're stupid.
Speaker 3: And also I don't I don't necessarily think monogamy is natural.
Speaker 1: I d oh, my god, can we talk about that. I do not I I I don't think monogamy is natural. I never really have like our animals feeful and then t A. But then it goes so deeply because sometimes I know that that's true. But then like we're so deeply conditioned and in bread to feel like we own people. Yes, and even for us, like who knows that this is not like a realistic concept. You still get these feelings of wanting to own someone and let anyone start who looks at them, and that's.
Speaker 3: Not normal, and what the fuck is?
Speaker 4: Well, we go against nature, We go against what our body. We tell our body, like, no, do you don't feel that way? You don't want that?
Speaker 3: Your pussy's not wet for him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, your dick is not wet for her or hard for her.
Speaker 1: No, that's wrong, you know.
Speaker 4: And it's like if we I think communication is what is that is is the biggest issue is that we don't know how to communicate on honesty. We don't really want to be honest with each other, right, and like, and that's what we're t I was talking about with my friends friend this guy who came in and he he was really intelligent and he was talking about it, and he because I was, I was telling him what my dad is said that Allman sheet.
Speaker 3: And he was like.
Speaker 1: That there's a lot of truth to that.
Speaker 4: But the guy, because there's a lot of truth to that.
Speaker 3: But it's just like also, it's.
Speaker 4: Because we don't want to be honest with each other and women and women want to own men and men want to own women.
Speaker 1: So it's just difficult. It's difficult. And but I had someone tell me recently who's known me a long time, and they were like, Jamella, I don't really see you in a relationship with anyone.
Speaker 3: And I was like, and they're like, no, like or maybe.
Speaker 1: With like multiple people, Like I don't see you. It's just one person. You don't have that type of personality. And initially I was kind of offended, like I'm never gonna get married, but then I was like I really appreciated that because they're like, I love you, I still would want to be with you, but I could I could accept that you would probably still see other people and that would be okay. So there's a beauty in someone like acknowledging certain things about you in a truthful, honest manner and still loving you despite it, you know, like that's to me, that is that's real love, Like I love you so much that I don't want to cut you off from loving anyone else or experiencing or living your life fulfillingly. And I think when you do that and you give someone the space and freedom to truly love freely, nine times out of ten they will They probably won't like what we're off because they know, like I have this like love that doesn't want to own me or control me. And I don't really need to do that right like I could.
Speaker 3: If I want to, but I don't need to know it's true.
Speaker 4: I think with that, it's just also I think I think people's fear in that is that they are scared that they're going to go out and find something different that's better than them.
Speaker 1: It's their own insecurity in themselves. They're not confident enough to.
Speaker 4: Know that, Like, Okay, I'm I let you go be free and do your thing, But what if you find someone better than.
Speaker 1: Me then you leave me? But that's just life. I find somebody better than me, but for me, it's like more power to you. If you think that bit is better than me, good luck because give it six weeks. She's gonna get on your nerves.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've always been intrigued by open relationships, and I mean I think I think open relationships are healthy as long as you're not bringing me back anything. Yeah, as long as you're really honest and really safe. That's what I mean, like, don't bring me back no STDs.
Speaker 1: I think I want to do like a trial, polyamorous trial like period the trial, a thirty day trial period, Polly situation.
Speaker 3: This is my boyfriend, this is my girlfriend, this is not the boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Are you cool with it? Okay, come on, you can hang out too. I was speaking of the Kardashians. I want you to hear my notes that I have for today that I wrote at two o'clock in the morning last night. Topic episode six, Chloe gets cheated on, Bruce goes Black Happy for twenty. Those are the three things Chloe gets you done, Bruce goes Black Happy four twenty. Literally when I have his notes. Oh yes, I saw that photo of his Name's not Bruce, her name is not. What's her name? Okay? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Why am I from Black Kyle? No?
Speaker 1: No, oh my god, Candys No, Oh my gosh, what's her name Chrice. No, oh my god, Kayla, Kyln, Kayla.
Speaker 3: Okay, Caitlyn feels black, So.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't know that for sure.
Speaker 3: That was a photo.
Speaker 1: They were all the hands, but maybe he.
Speaker 3: Was like protecting her from the pop pop.
Speaker 1: That little man doesn't protect me anyone. I mean, according to I don't know a post I saw. According to my my notes, they have a photo of Caitlyn with a little black man and they said she's gone black. I mean, I went black and never go black black back. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised, but no else it's going black, except like the one. As soon as she does, she's probably not going back there.
Speaker 3: They love them some black men, don't we all?
Speaker 1: Don't we all?
Speaker 3: I know I can't shake up.
Speaker 1: Just like I like my coffee.
Speaker 3: I know, black as hell.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: It's funny because when I so, when I actually when I was giving birth, I had birth. I gave birth to Cedar Sinai, and its Cedar Sinai. There's no limits to the amount of people you can have in your room. And so I was in labor, but like not like active labor. I was had like an epidural and I was just chilling watching TV, and so literally I wish I had this photo. I had about twenty five people in the room.
Speaker 1: We're good. I like ten people. I thought I was overdoing it.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of people.
Speaker 1: In the room.
Speaker 4: And that day was the Caitlyn Jenner special, so we were all watching her come out on like Martha Stewart, not Martha Stewart Diane Sawyer right, and uh, we were all watching it and she was asking Caitlin, do you like men or like women? And she was still confused. She didn't know how to answer it. And actually I started watching her reality show and she still didn't have like an an answer for that, I think, which I think she had just been so conditioned to only liking or thought that she could only like women. But now that she's fully embracing her new life, I think she wants to play that part even more. And maybe she's always maybe she suppressed that. Maybe she suppressed that, so I don't know. Maybe this is her new boo. He looks like a skinny version of Chris Junner's boo.
Speaker 6: He does.
Speaker 1: I've never think I forgot she has a black boyfriend too, child I cannot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has got a big old booty.
Speaker 1: Where is Rob because Hi, I won't Rob likes I know, but I like Rob so and I'll be much better than China because that bitch is a little rat. She's a She's a calculated rat, but she's a rat. But I can be but I'll be I'll be good. I'll be good to you. We could go hiking and shit, I think she did that. Dream and Luna sound good together. Do so love the family, Jamila Kardashian, Ooh, I kind of let here for it.
Speaker 4: Hate you?
Speaker 3: This is how your friends should treat you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jamella Obama, I like you. You could be his side chick. Yeah, whatever you want, I'm here for yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, don't about that. I love me, Michelle, I no I do. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Oma is not cheat.
Speaker 3: He's the only man in America. I'm not cheat.
Speaker 1: But if you did cheat, Obama, I wouldn't tell nobody cheated. Obama better be with a black woman, Okay, all I have to say, Okay, Erica, this is a good question. We're totally going off topic, but we're so you as a mixed woman in America, how because I know, like sometimes I feel guilty of my like racial thoughts, but I know it's conditioning, Like I don't know. I'm not an angry black woman, and I do think everyone she loved everybody, but like it does get kind of irritating, Like there's especially probably I think I'm biased because I live in LA and if no one knows, guys in LA don't like Black guys in LA do not fuck with black girls. It's just the thing I go to anywhere else in the world and I'm the bomb, but not in a lit Do you get irritated sometimes when we see like so many celebrities, so many like black men dating outside of the race and not dating black women. How are your feelings on that because you are a product of well, I guess it's not the same. Well when you are.
Speaker 4: Mom's uh Irish and Mexican, and I mean she definitely doesn't look white.
Speaker 1: Or does your mom. Has your mom experienced anything that you know of, like from a black from like the like any backlash from the black of course, yeah, yeah, yeah, like or even being a Latina like oh really from having a black man. Yeah. Well, because there's like that there's like a beef between black people and Latin.
Speaker 3: Which is ridiculous cause we're the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say me personally, Do I get annoyed or do I have an opinion about it?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Okay, because I identify as a black woman no matter how mixed I am.
Speaker 3: I'm forty nine percent African.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: According to ancestry dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's mostly from Nigeria.
Speaker 3: Okay, check the record.
Speaker 4: It's like, yes, I do want everyone to love each other, but I'm like, there's so many beautiful single black women out there that don't have men, and.
Speaker 1: There's why not even try to just.
Speaker 4: Dip your toe in there into your own pool because some For example, the guy that I've been having fun with, he has he's African, and he has stated different types of women. He stated a black woman and you know, like a Brazilian woman. I think his last girlfriend was like Mexican and white or something. But what I found with him in particular is that he does even when we're talking about our Tinder, like he was like, what did you who's on your Tinder or whatever? And he was he's been dating like white girls, And did you ask about it about him dating white girls?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, like you have.
Speaker 4: First of all, African men have such a different view of blackness than African American people. We're very like hostile about it, whereas Africans aren't because they're more comfortable in their blackness because they haven't it hasn't been taken away from them. Yeah, And that's what I've really realized talking to him, because he he doesn't have the state the same strife as I do.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have the same like anger as I because there is, Yes, I had to admit that there is like a like a yeah, like there's like a little something like, yeah, I'm a little angry, I'm a little irritated.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have that yeah, And it's I don't know if it's the way he grew up.
Speaker 1: I don't know, if it's the school he's, the schools he went to. I don't know.
Speaker 4: But it's so interesting talking to him about it because he doesn't always have an opinion on the opinions that I have, and or he won't express them, or they don't get him rowled up the way I get riled up about them, And.
Speaker 1: Then I have to wonder, like, cool, am I just like angry.
Speaker 3: And he's just like secure in his blackness?
Speaker 1: I'm not right?
Speaker 4: Is that why I'm angry. But to answer your question about black men dating white women, I don't. I think they make beautiful babies. I'm a product of a mixed setup. I mean, my mom is not one hundred percent white. But I do think that people make beautiful baby I think Look, black and white people make really cute.
Speaker 1: Babies instead of black and black people and white and white people.
Speaker 4: No, black and black people do too, but they make cute babies too. Particularly. Yes, look, all your people are good on my ass about babies are either cute it now I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, literally hate my biggest pet peeve on earth.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I have friends who do it like hashtag mixed babies. I it really irritates me, and it might be the angry black woman in me, like, shut the fuck up, it's a baby, Okay, have keep and half Filipino babies. Well that's the same.
Speaker 3: The same argument can be made about black role magic.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Okay, as I'm gonna argue with you on that. As a mixed woman, we don't. We are always having to choose what side to side we lie on, And it's like, why.
Speaker 1: Can't we be mixed. Well, I guess it's just like to me, I feel like, who hashtags that when everybody's mixed. We're American first of all, and if you're any black, you're mixed because of you know, slavery and rape. No, but yeah, you're right. I guess it is like having pride in whatever you is is just having pride whatever. It's true.
Speaker 3: And I think all babies are beautiful. Guys, calm down.
Speaker 1: I just I don't. I don't know. It's a tricky. It's a tricky thing, like because a part of me, I feel like this sounds so shitty, we may have to edit this up. A part of me felt like I don't really feel the way. I don't waste anything bad on anyone, like especially not Klaye Kardashian because she's my favorite. But I feel like a part of like for some black women because of how they initiated the relationship that she kind of like basically in everyone's lives, took him from her his ex woman, who was like there was this like this, this air about it like this. He you know, you get on and leave.
Speaker 3: You're asked for a white girl, Kanye.
Speaker 1: Technically she's not white either Chloe. Chloe is not white. Why because she's the Juices baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that would be like if I took like, if I took.
Speaker 1: Chloe Baby, you're more black than Chloe because Coloe doesn't identify with being the Juices daughter.
Speaker 4: She's our meaning in America. But okay, but if she was our Armenian's not white either Omania. It's the farthest thing from white either.
Speaker 1: As a black you look at them as white because they're like racist.
Speaker 3: But but there, but they're not white though they're not.
Speaker 1: I'm gott out.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, if you're not black, you're white.
Speaker 1: Because the thing could be said for me.
Speaker 4: If I took a black, dark skinned black man from another dark skinned black girl, they'd be like, oh, you left me for that white girl.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: His family members think I'm white what I thought I was white? Or think I'm like Puerto Rican which is white to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's weird. Well, I mean I think there was like when he cheated on her, the black community, the black woman community was like ha ha, you know, like even I'm not saying it's right, I don't think it's cool either way. I don't think anyone deserves that, not as the initial baby mama, not the second baby mama.
Speaker 3: No baby mama deserves to be cheated.
Speaker 1: I'm not pregnant. It's not fun, but I just think it's it's interesting that there's just like this, just like I always think it's interesting because I do have mixed friends. I do have friends like Danielle who like have only dated black guys since she was in kindergarten. I've literally had more white.
Speaker 3: Dick than her.
Speaker 1: She's never so like I have to be I like to be rational and like thinking, am I thinking like there is this par portion to me that has this angry black woman thing because I'm thinking so many like I've been probably heard ridiculous, ignorant comments from my fellow black men, which in turn made me feel some type of way. But I have to continuously like counteract it with like my rational logical knowledge, you know.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that's fucked up, and no.
Speaker 1: One should ge cheated on my mo they're pregnant. But I was just curious your take on it. But yeah, I guess I could go so many ways. People are can always talk. It can't go so any ways.
Speaker 4: I don't want to alienate people like white women from dating black men are feeling like that that's their fault.
Speaker 1: You love who you love and I don't. I don't blame you for liking black man girl. They fine as hell. It's hell. They chocolity, they got swag even when they don't have no job.
Speaker 4: And even the white boys that love the black girls, yes, they chocolady too.
Speaker 1: I love them too. I do love a white guy who loves a black woman because I feel like you can. They appreciate it, so then you respect that more than the other one. I told you I'm fucked up. I know I'm fucked up. Like no, I don't respect it more. I just I think I see and hear so often you don't judge it as much when you see it. My aunt for many years saw me don't wait around for Tyrone because he ain't waiting around for you. Ooh, okay, veer out. She's the most like one sided racist person I've ever man. And like, you realize none of this makes sense, like look at that, look at that he left her for that white woman.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, please be quiet. You can't say this like.
Speaker 1: Loud, but it's a thing like black women unfortunately have been set like I think black men the culture period have been so conditioned to like hate ourselves, hate everything about blackness, and admire everything about European duty that like even within the community, it's like.
Speaker 3: Ooh, she makes me cute, she got good here. Oh you know what I mean, Like there's just all this like fucked up shit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think there's a resurgence of black pride.
Speaker 4: Maybe got a resurgence and and like a introduction right right, ain't.
Speaker 3: Of blackness and black pride.
Speaker 4: So hopefully, you know, we'll see how how this how it turns in the next I'd say, like five to ten years of like you know, younger generation and like what they're attracted to embrace and embrace because yeah, I mean tradition, Okay, women, Yeah, because we've been so yeah, we have been taught to love to like European beauty and have slim noses and wavy, manageable air quotes, hair and all that, you know. And now we can have all that and have a big ass booty and a belly and be pregnant and work right.
Speaker 1: Vearing back to our original topic anyway, So if anyone has experienced any pregnancy discrimination at the club.
Speaker 3: All right, work write in and tell us about it.
Speaker 1: We'd love for you to share.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love to know because I didn't really have I mean, I didn't really have that experience, so I want to know. I mean I was just reading a few things online, like one lady said that she worked with a bunch of doctors and she was giving like a presentation and the guy was like, do you have a tumor?
Speaker 3: Are you pregnant?
Speaker 1: Is that a tumor?
Speaker 3: Are you pregnant? And this is like a room full of doctors.
Speaker 1: Which brings us to the conclusion that doctors are fucking dumb. Don't believe your doctor. They're dumb.
Speaker 3: Seriously, Like when I.
Speaker 1: Feel like doctors have only books intelligence, but their intelligence that put together anything like logically doesn't exist, because that's the stupid shit that is really that. When I read that, I was like, huh.
Speaker 3: You're somebody's doctor. This perfectly round tumor.
Speaker 4: And just also like you telling your employer that you're pregnant because you don't have to technically you don't have to tell them shit first of all, but like people like to waitit the first trimesters over, like after three months they tell them and having that conversation with them like, Okay, this is my information I'm sharing with you. I'm going to choose to share it with other people. It's not your business to share. And just being inappropriate and talking about referencing your child with other people when you've shared that in confidence with your employer out of respect, right, So I think it's just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do you draw the line?
Speaker 4: How do you maintain the respect from your employer who maybe is the is the employer that doesn't get it?
Speaker 7: And hashtag I'm pregnant and a lot I'm pregnant line. Okay, well this concludes our story.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow we're going to Disneyland, so we need to can serve every iota have energy that we have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, my god, I've never been to Disneyland with Iri. So lots of coffee, comfy shoes and blast hydration. Hydration is key, any type of hydration. Margarete a type of hydration.
Speaker 3: They're gonna think we're alcoholics.
Speaker 4: Our friends, our listeners, like all these girls Douders drink with their children.
Speaker 1: Hi, we're gonna have a lot of backup there.
Speaker 4: Look, I drink a lot of water guys, a lot some of the balance.
Speaker 3: It's all about balance.
Speaker 1: Hydrate. My grandmother taught me that you can drink as much tequila as long as you hydrate equally.
Speaker 3: Sounds like my type of woman. Oh and also happy for twenty on Friday. We're about to art this right now.
Speaker 1: Happy for twenty like.
Speaker 4: Every day ha ha, because like I had because like like that REMX.
Speaker 1: You know what that song, I was gonna go to sleep? But what what happened to that guy from Man? Yeah? I don't know, but that's song was the ship I was supposed to come over, but then I got hot.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was enough like syllables girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: Handle some ship can't through dripping chip chip, can't through dripping chip chip, carn't through drift chip dripping.
Speaker 2: Give me a little son to remember trying to make up in the sprinter Chust. You drop a nugga like kimber can like a right sipe.
Speaker 1: On tender ship on these holes.
Speaker 2: None of my wrists on these holes.
Speaker 1: Bridge now look down on these breeches.
Speaker 2: Cool like a moscows on this hole. But go get every day rain now and the make got cake by the pel go down, eat it up, don't trown teasing a bow herself.
Speaker 1: I got that cushion. Yeah, that's the fact that I've never been pussing