Speaker 1: That come in your city the way I gets saying you a conscious well bell.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little.
Speaker 1: Bang, ye, I come along.
Speaker 3: My generation Generation acts, the people who grew up on WWE at Hulk Hogan and Donald Trump did this.
Speaker 1: They did this. Biden Campaign's own internal polling at the time when they were telling us he was the strongest candidate, showed that Donald Trump was going to win four hundred electoral ones. That's what their own internal polling said.
Speaker 4: Do you really think that the democratic quality is going to the mats, taking on powerful special interest and fighting for you. I think the overwhelming answer is no, and that is what it's got to change.
Speaker 5: Radom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution that.
Speaker 1: Coming to your going the way I get us and saying you a conscious saun The Sean Hannity Show more me, I'm the scenes, information on breaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Thanks, got you hav an hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, We've got a lot going on, and I want to take a brief break from what's going on. Transition wise, and there's so much to talk about because this case that is going on in New York needs to be discussed, It needs to be analyzed, and we need to understand, you know, how our justice system can be so screwed up. I mean it is. It is really unbelievable. And this is a case about Daniel Penny, you might remember him, a veteran that was on a New York City subway and anyway, so the story is is is pretty remarkable in so many different ways, inasmuch as there was a guy that has a background of mental issues, criminal issues, you know, a mile long, and went on a subway train in New York basically saying I don't care if I die and threatening the people on the train. And that's what he did. And prosecutors have called more than a dozen witnesses so far in the trial of this marine charged in the chokehold death of the guy by the name of Jordan Neely on this subway. He obviously pled not guilty to second degree manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide. Prosecutors are arguing his intentions were good, but he took things too far, using excessive force by placing nearly in a choke hold for nearly six minutes. He was begging at the time, and we played the tape, and we have the tape begging for somebody to please get the police, Please get the police. In New York City, you have a hard time get police, especially at a moment's notice when you actually need them. It's a sad state of affairs now. One of the subway riders was on the stand yesterday, told the jury that she has seen many incidents on trains before she's been on trains for fifty years, but on this train, he said, there was a moment I thought I was going to truly die. He explained, A screaming Nearly entered the subway car in soil clothing. He says, I don't care if I die. I don't care if you die. Lock me up for a life, very very aggressive threats. He testified. She didn't see Nearly make any physical contact with anyone. She also didn't see any weapons, but she said I truly felt that he was most likely armed and with nowhere to go. If you're on a subway train now, train's moving and its emotion, you have no way out. The best in the scenario is maybe you get to transfer from one car to another car. Neely's father stood up in the gallery as he left and said, she's an effing liar. Blah blah blah. Cell phone video taken him by a kid in high school was also played, and that team took the stand visibly nervous, soft spoken, crying at one point, and in a nine to eleven Paul played in court, she told the operator Neelly was trying to attack everybody. Another witness testified that he was in the station, says a crowd went over with no context as to what was happening, and heard someone say let him go, let him go, you're going to kill him, and also heard others say Neili had a pulse. He showed pictures that he took of Neely on the ground, and then in cell phone video someone has heard saying, well, he might choke on his own spit if you put him on his back, put him on his side. The witness that he tried to pour water over Nearly's forehead, but Penny told him to stop. Can't be heard on video, et cetera, et cetera. Now this guy with this background and this experience, you know. The witness said that Jordan neely looked like he was asleep, you know at this point. But you know, what is the man supposed to do? We are we supposed to not help aid assist when when somebody is obviously mentally ill, obviously talking about violence, threatening people on the train, assaulting people on the train, and do nothing. Here to analyze this case, Greg Jarrett, Fox News Legal analysts, best selling author, Leo two point Ohterrell, Fox News contributors, civil rights attorney. Welcome both of you to the program. Leo, let's start with you. What's your what's your take on this case? I don't think these charges ever should have been brought.
Speaker 5: Well, of course not. And let me tell you right now. You look at the backdrop. I just want to for a sort of background. You look at all the crimes that are are going on in New York and they get released. These individuals commit multiple crimes. Why was Daniel Penny charge I'm just gonna be honest, because he's white. Why is this case being tried because the victim's black? This says the progressive left narrative, and you might record the outset of this. The prosecution try to make this a race case. This is not a race case. This is not a case at all, but it's politically to the advantage of the Left to play this white man versus black victim. They played all the time. That's how they get the race card in play. Based on everything you just said to this case had been taken as a foul in the criminal case. No, no, at best, it's a civil case. But you heard witnesses who were fearful for their lives. You heard Daniel Penny taking action, and Daniel Penny did not take the action to try to kill him. He was trying to restrain him. So if you want my honest opinion, Daniel Penny should be found not guilty at best. For the prosecution, this could be a hungury faut here right now. I don't see a criminal case here. I see a politically motivated case because it's the narrative of the socialist Left.
Speaker 1: Forty six run ins with the police in twenty twenty one, this guy literally punched a sixty seven year old woman as she was exiting a station in East Village in Lower New York City. The woman had a broken nose, fractured orbital bone, bruising, swelling, substantial pain to the back of her head. He pleaded guilty to felony assault after what he said, and by the way, the felony assault would have been reduced to a misdemeter but he skipped a compliance cored date. We have a total of forty two arrests according to court records. And this guy comes on the plane. I don't care if anybody dies. I don't care if I die, and he's threatening people on the plane. People think they're gonna die, and you know, I'm just trying to understand why this is even in the courts.
Speaker 2: Greg Well, Jordan Neely should have been behind bars if the district attorney took crime and punishment seriously. But for Daniel Penny, the defendant, this is a classic case of self defense and defense of another. And it really turns on Penny's intent or a state of mind, because even a mistaken belief that others are in imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury that can lead to an acquittal. And his defensive course is he didn't intend to kill. He tended to protect. And that's why prosecutors are trying to play at fast and loose here. They're not charging him with murder. But the lesser crime of manslaughter criminally negligent homicide, trying to take away the intent element of the crime, but intent is still there, trust me. And you know, you've got all of these female passengers who've taken the witness stands saying they were terrified, they feared for their lives, they were relieved that Daniel Penny intervened and saved them after death threats, after Neely was lunging at them. And on this jury are people who are familiar with the subway system as I am. I wrote it for thirty some odd years. You've seen it all.
Speaker 1: And that's the difference between me and you. I was never going back underground after a couple of incidents I had, I'm like, that's not happening anymore.
Speaker 2: You're smarter than I am. But you know, people on this jury jury, they're wives, they know what happened, and they're fed up with crime, particularly on subways. You're on your own, and so this case is heading it seems to me for an obvious acquittal. I don't, And you know, it sort of reminds me of the Bernie Getz case. You remember that, Sean, the so called subway vision.
Speaker 1: I've intervieweet, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean jurors who rode the subway, who experienced threats, who experienced menacing behavior. In the end, when Getz was on trial, they empathized with him, and they acquitted him of all but one more minor firearms charge. So you know, I think this is heading for an acquittal. It should never have been brought because if prosecutors were doing their job, Jordan Neely would have been behind bars, not threatening people on a subway.
Speaker 1: I agree, Leo. Do you see this headed towards acquittal?
Speaker 5: I hope Greg is one hundred percent correct. I hope he is. But if you're telling me, is it possible one or two jurors might think otherwise? Again, the prosecutors want to play the race card. The reason why the keys it, it's because of the race card. They want to play it. So I hope I'm wrong. But do I think one or two jurors might drink the prosecutors kool aid? Maybe? Maybe? And I don't know, I hope not. But I think those those passengers are real. They have no motivation but to tell the truth, and they were afraid. They were afraid of this man who said I don't care if I die. They don't want to die.
Speaker 1: Are they allowed to bring up his forty two prior arrests?
Speaker 5: No, No, none of that was In my opinion, that would not That would not be admissible because those bad acts was not in the minds of the jurors or in Daniel Penny's mind at the time it happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, I but it does bode in terms of what it does shed light on the person that we're dealing with. In this case, it.
Speaker 5: Shed light on the person that we know of now. But at the time of the incident, it was not in the heads of any of those passengers who are now witnesses or in the or in the mind of the defendant. They had no knowledge of that. So I don't think that would be admissible. I think, Sean, honestly, the fact has been articulated by you and Greg that those facts alone should warrant an acquittal.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back. We'll continue more with Leo two point oh Terrell and our friend Greg Jarrett. They're both friends. Eight hundred and ninety four one shaw On number. We'll get to your calls coming up as well. All right, we continue now with Greg Jarrett. Leo two point Oho Terrell the case of Daniel Penny, now being on trial for the charge of defending people's lives on a subway in New York City, in a case that never should have been brought before a jury. I have said that if I knew I was on videotape and people were confronting me, and I had the option of engaging them or running away and looking like a coward on tape, a gutless, spineless coward, as long as other people's lives were in at stake, that I would prefer to run away and look like a coward rather than defend myself, because I know I can hurt them, and I would never want to do that. Now, Greg, does that sound a little nuts that I say that because it's not part of my nature. But I don't want to ever hurt anybody.
Speaker 2: Retreat is always a good idea as long as it's only you. But you prefaced your remark by saying, as long as others aren't in.
Speaker 1: Danger, Well, if a little old lady, if I'm going to leave her in danger, what kind of person does that make me?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't do that? So if others are in danger, you'd step forward, as I think a lot of people would do as Daniel Penny did in this case, and instead of being prosecuted, frankly, you should be commended. He may have saved lives. I mean, we have no idea what Jordan Neely would have done given his criminal record. Leo's right though, that that criminal record is inadmissible evidence in the case because passengers and Daniel Penny had no idea of that.
Speaker 1: And it's well, if he says that I don't care if I die, and I don't care if any of you die, and he's getting aggressive towards people on the train, I don't know if you have any other option, but especially if you're able, and he's a former marine, then you kind of have a moral obligation to say, hey, you got to stop. Yeah, and if people feel that lives are in jeopardy, you're totally justified in doing so.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And that's what Penny did and he shouldn't be prosecuted for it, and I think most prosecutors wouldn't.
Speaker 1: But this is Alvin Bragg, and he was also begging please call the police, Please call the police, Please call the police. Police didn't show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, it takes forever to get cops down in the subway, so they don't want to be there either, you know. I tell my daughters, I'll pay for your Uber. You know, don't take the subway.
Speaker 1: They both live in Manhattan, and yeah, I've put both my kids. I'm like, Okay, you have unlimited Uber, you know, privileges, probably for the rest of the life. I mean, because I just don't. I don't want the headache. I don't want to worry. I don't want the concern. But they don't live in New York anyway.
Speaker 2: People get robbed, they get attacked, they get thrown onto the subway tracks.
Speaker 1: We read by the way, Linda still goes on the subway, and I yell at her often about it. I don't yell, but I like, will you stop going on the subway? We will pay for your Uber. And she doesn't care. It's not that I don't care, it's just that it's quicker.
Speaker 3: And as anybody in New York knows, you know, it's like, if you want to be crazy, just add a crazier than them.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody coming near me. I'll tell you that I've been riding the subway a long time I feel sorry for this young marine. I feel sorry for everyone that had to go through all that trauma, and they're now testifying, and I pray to God this story gets us right. I think they will al right. Twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and nine to four. One shown is our number. If you want to be a part of the program in this day and age, you absolutely positively you need a security system. If you don't have one, who are the people that you would most rely on for advice, Well, probably the brave men and women that work in law enforcement. And that's where Simply Safe Home Security comes in. One veteran officer actually sent Simply Safe Home Security a thank you letter. Whyfe of the peace of mind that he has every time he leaves his home knowing that his wife, his valuables are safe and secure. Now, he's somebody that's worked and everything from burglaries, home invasions, murders, and he only trusts Simply Safe. And I've trusted Simply Safe for years. And what I love about them is they keep advancing that technology and it gets better and better and safer and safer. And right now you can get sixty percent off a new simply Safe system. It is the best offer of the year. And you just go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity today and I'm telling you that tech knowledge gets better and better and better. It's a new way to protect your home with their new technology before intruders even break into your home. Old school systems only take action after somebody is inside your home. At that point it's too late. Simply Safe has their active Guard outdoor protection. It's a game changer, preventing crimes before they happen. And if someone is out lurking around your house or your business acting suspiciously, well you have live agents that will be watching them and they'll have the ability to talk directly to them. Excuse me, you, sir, with the mask on and the purple hat. You are trespassing and the police are on the way. Please leave the property immediately. Please leave the property immediately. Now think about this. You don't have a contract to sign. There's no cancelation fee. You get all of that protection for about a buck a day for all that protection now, simply Safe is offering the single best offer of the year, sixty percent off any new system. It's their early access to their Black Friday sal and they, by the way, you get sixty percent off a new system with select professional monitoring. The best offer of the year go to simplysafe dot com slash Annity simplysafe dot com slash Hannity because there's no safe like simply safe. Is that simple? We welcome back to the program our friend NFL player Jack Brewer, also a presidential appointee under Donald Trump, now heads up the Jack Brewer Foundation. Here to talk not only about President Trump's win, but we're also we will also get into this this person from FEMA that got fired after a whistleblower came forward and said that FEMA employees were told to avoid holmes that had Donald Trump signs after the two hurricanes Helena and Milton in Florida and the Carolinas. It's pretty unbelievable, but we welcomed Jack Brewer back to the program. Jack, how are you, sir?
Speaker 6: Great to be back with you, Sean.
Speaker 1: Great to have you. One of the big things that has come out of this election, and I think this may be the beginning of a transformation, and I hope that it is. And that is we saw more minorities, African Americans Hispanic Americans, even women that were then were than were predicted by people prior to the election, all moving in Donald Trump's direction. And my question to you is simple, why do you think that's happened?
Speaker 6: Well, I think a lot of people finally woke up, Sean. I think you know this entire movement, particularly with black men. You know, a lot of people thought I was crazy when I said Donald Trump would get over twenty five percent of of the blackmail vote. And he did that. He did that in a number of places, you know, like Atlanta, you know, Philadelphia, parts of North Carolina, places you would have never thought would a supporter Donald Trump. He did that. And I knew because I sallow what's happening in our public school Sean. I've traveled the country by programs, and black men are just sick and tired of you telling our sons they can be girls. If you use an identity to label and to separate in schools, in school choice, you know there's no reason why because you live in a zip code that's underserved, that your kids shouldn't have the opportunity to go learn. I mean you look at some of these cities, Sew, I mean La seventy five percent of a young black boys can't read and write on grade level. Baltimore has entire schools where the little black boys cannot read and write at grade level. And it's just in living in the greatest country on earth, enough is enough. And I think black men started to realize, they started to realize that the Democratic Party, you know who they have been, you know, electing black mayors and police chiefs and all these leaders in these inner cities and nothing has changed. And so I think Donald Trump spoke into that. I think he had the right advocates and people around him this go round that can really speak into these issues, and they're important issues. And so I think, you know, it was a big shockwave for a lot of people on the left and even someone the right. But folks like me who have lost family and friends and people have stopped talking to me because I support Donald Trump. I felt it coming and it was very vindicating. To be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I tend to agree with you dramatically. And I also think that if you look in all these blue cities and states and you break it down demographically, which we often do in every poll for example, but if you look at predominantly minority neighborhoods. You know, I ask people the question all the time. I've been asking you for years, how's your school system doing? Do you feel safe and secured? Do you feel law in order is at the level you deserve so that you have peace and of mind so you can pursue happiness and your God given talents. And has the Democratic Party that comes, you know, knocking on your door every two and four years for your vote? Have they lived up to the promises that they have made? Have they done anything to improve your schools, anything to improve law and order, anything to improve the quality of life in the community that you live in? And overwhelmingly the evidence is obvious. If you look at the worst school districts in the country, they tend to be in big cities run by liberal Democrats for decades. If you look at where the worst crime is, it's big cities run by liberal Democrats for decades. You know, for all these years, I've been scrolling the name of people shot and shot and killed in Chicago. Since two thousand and nine, I've been doing it on TV. Nobody knows their names. If they can't politicize it, why care about the people that were shot and shot and killed. And I bring that up and I bring it up off and not one person has ever lifted a finger to say this has got to stop. And on any given weekend, you can predict these big cities how many people will be shot and shot and killed that weekend. And it's all unnecessary, and all that God given talent is being wasted.
Speaker 6: It's a terrible sun. And then you put on top of that, right, all these issues that are going on in these black neighborhoods that you know, black folks are watching, they're seeing them happen. And then they look on TV and they see that we have sixteen thousand illegal immigrant murderers that are just allowed to roam the streets. You have sixty thousand illegal immigrant rapists that are allowed to roam the streets. You have every violent crime you can think about, drug dealers, cartel involved individuals, and they're allowing them to roam the streets. And then you think about the fact that one in every three Black male in America adult male in America has a felony. You think about that son, one in every three Black male in America has a felony. Are in jails, Are full of black folks, but we let illegal immigrants just roam the streets. And I think black men said enough is enough this two tier justice system. And they watch Donald Trump be treated just like the many black folks have been treated for decades in our justice system. They watched this man get thirty four counts sean for things that have never been consed.
Speaker 1: That's over now. Every one of these cases are dead.
Speaker 6: As you know, they'll be dropped exactly. And so I think this was vindication for many African Americans and what the mood of the of the culture is, the mood of the communities are, and it was just an exciting time. And I think President Sump's going to do so much to unite this nation so that we don't have to continue to talk about identity all the time, separating between race and gender. And that's like the lead discussion point for the left when they're running. It's always about identity. And I think the American people have said enough is enough, and we want to get back to be in the unified United States. And I think President Trump, after you saw him winning three hundred and twelve electoral votes, has accomplished that.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right, back. We'll continue with Jack Brewer, former NFL player. We'll get to your calls coming up on the other side. Eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number as we continue. I would continue now with NFL great Jack Brewers with us. Let me go to this whistle blower saying that FEMA employees avoided homes that had Donald Trump signs in places like my home state of Florida and the Carolinas. Listen to this. It's Marnell Washington saying it. When were you notified?
Speaker 6: Because the Daily Wire said that was a whistle blower who made this point go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was notified after I demoed the next morning. They told me verbally I was fired, but they never provided me anything in writing stating that I was fired. They all alleged the thesis actions were made on my own recognizans and that it was for my own political advances. However, if you look at the record, there is what we call a community trend, and unfortunately, it just so happened that the political hostility that was encountered by my team, and I was on two different teams during this employment, they just so happened to have the Trump campaign signage. FEMA always preaches avoidance first and then de escalation, so this is not isolated. This is a colossal event of avoidance, not just in the state of Florida, but you will find avoidance in the Carolinas. Senior leadership will lie to you and tell you that they do not know. But if you ask the DSA crew leads and specialists what they are experiencing in the field, they will tell you. Demand for FEMA to give you those incident reports. They will substantiate what is happening to us in the field.
Speaker 1: What's your reaction to that? I mean, I could tell you if I was ever Let's say, I'll put myself as the head of FEMA for a minute here, and you have a hurricane as devastating as Helene was to Florida, to Georgia, to Tennessee, to South Carolina and then especially North Carolina got crushed in certain places. And my job is to make sure that people have food and water and shelter and medicines and supplies and clothing whatever they need, and that they that we rebuild their lives. If that's my job, I mean, we take care. How much money have we sent Ukraine two hundred billion dollars and we can't rebuild the lives of our fellow Americans in their hour of need. I'm sorry, that's not the America. I believe it. And if and I'm going to say, oh no, no, no, no, don't go to that house. You have a Kamala Harris signed. I don't care who you're voting for. You're a fellow American. You're in need, dire need. This isn't a about politics. I was shocked when I heard this story. I first heard about it from Governor de Santas. I saw a next post that he put up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sean, this actually answered a huge mystery for me and everyone in my organization. So just so you know, we've delivered millions and millions of dollars in medical, food, water aid in times of need. That's what we do, Sean. I have a crew of over thirty men that go out in these times, and we've been out in both Hellen and in Milton, and I tell you you know, we really looked at to identify the veterans, the elderly veterans and folks that are underserved that had trees literally falling on top of their houses holes in their roofs, not being able to go in and out of their homes. Molds starting to grow because they didn't have any relief and any help and not enough support. And so we were walking around for weeks, Sean asking where is FEMA. Where is FEMA? The entire communities, where's FEMA? And yeah, there were a lot of Trump signs because the areas that this hurricane hit, particularly in Taylor County and then in the Big Ben area of Florida, they're red, They're Red counties. And so when when I heard this, I was like, this is ridiculous. I'm telling you, Sean. We were putting our own private resources raising money, people like Glenn Back and Mercury One helping to donate funds to US and other big organizations so that we could get money out to these folks that needed. These are veterans, Sean, These are guys. These are guys. Eight. I had one veteran who had who had was was a Purple Heart, won of Purple Heart. He had numerous numerous accolades from the military from serving in Vietnam. This guy could barely walk in trees on the front of his house and nobody there helping and then you start to hear that this man was skipped over by FEMA because he had a trunk side in his yard. It's unbelievable, man, it's uncomfortable. I'm telling you, I start first hand shot. I was on the ground there for weeks. I got a cup there this week, still working to help people. And so if anyone tries to downplay this, I can tell you as somebody that has been on the ground, this is one hundred percent accurate and it happened. I'm talking about in huge communities where these people did not see a single person from FEMA for weeks after this horrific hurricane. And then for these same people to sit there and hear that there was funds taken out of FEMA for illegal migrant to have housing is a slap in the face of all American people. I don't care if you're red, blue, Kamala Biden, whoever you're for. That should not be the case.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm gonna have to run. But you are truly a national treasure. You really are. Thank you for all you've been doing. I can't believe that they did this, but you know what, we don't have long to go. January twentieth will be here before we know it. I know everyone's got a lot to be grateful and thankful for this Thanksgiving and we get to spend time with our friends and family and be appreciative of the gifts God gives us every day. And then we go back, We roll up our sleeves, we go to work in January anyway, Jack Brewer, thank you, my friend. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.