Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm Erika Jane.
Speaker 2: We are here. We've gotten a lot of questions which we're just going to touch on quickly because we hate to give the haters too much light. And you always you always told me like, how many fucks do I give?
Speaker 3: None? None?
Speaker 2: Zero, none? But I am one of those people that sometimes I give fox.
Speaker 3: Of course, you're human being.
Speaker 2: I'm a human being. So I commented back right after I was on OC last week, there was somebody. I mean, I granted, I got way more love than I ever got when I was on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: I thought, you did great job and you look beautiful, thank you.
Speaker 2: But there was somebody that commented, I hope you die, and they did it with a one instead of an eye. So I guess then you can get through.
Speaker 3: I'm not laughing at you. I just I've had this happen to me so many times, and it's just it's sad, you know, it hurts, and it's it's awful, and the one gets you through.
Speaker 2: Like and then you kind of think, would I ever go to somebody's place of business and ask that they die? And ask that they die? Like over a time, I mean, I recap I don't know eight different television shows. I've never wanted anybody to die.
Speaker 3: No, And I think that sometimes people forget that we're in the entertainment business and you know, saying things like that, like would you go to someone's place of business and just you know, I hope you die? Like it's like you just said, like that's not come on.
Speaker 2: But also I think part of entertaining television is having your favorites and having people that bug the crap out of you.
Speaker 3: But that's what makes it. That's what makes shows work, is that not everybody's getting along or you have differences of opinion. You see you connect with different women on different shows, but don't tell somebody to go die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, not everybody's everyone's cup of tea and you that's why you see relationships even within the shows shift because you may not you may not even be a person that you're filming with cup of tea, but everybody changes, and if we all stay the same, how miserable would life be if we were all exactly the same for our entire line.
Speaker 3: Well, that's not really growing or living. Nobody stays the same, yeah, whether they're progressing forward or backward. Everybody's always in movement.
Speaker 2: And then I think as if you're in a person in social media and I know that you've gotten your fair share of heat as well, if you comment on it, then it's like you care. If you don't comment on it, then it's like you're a pushover, like where.
Speaker 3: Well you can't win, there's just no winning, but you are you asking like what where is the line?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Whether death is the line?
Speaker 2: Death is the line?
Speaker 3: Death is the line?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I remember like I should put a three fifty seven to your head and blow your head off, And I was like, that's not really very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's that might that might be where you're kind.
Speaker 3: Of like, really, that doesn't mean that much to you. This TV show that you need to comment like that, like you're getting the attention you want, but at what cost? And don't threaten people's lives.
Speaker 2: And also like TV, this is a like whatever your profile picture is is probably like your six cats or your one dog or nothing or nothing, And I just want you to imagine if I were to actually take the time to go on your profile and attack.
Speaker 3: You personally, how you'd feel. It'd be terrible. And I don't think a lot of people really take that into consideration. Well, you signed up for it, not really didn't. I didn't sign up for that. I didn't. I also, in my marriage, didn't sign up for what ended up happening. But that's my choice. But certainly, you know this is a this is a show, this is entertainment. You can't take it that far.
Speaker 2: No, And I think, yes, did I sign up to go to Ralphs and maybe have a woman stop me while I'm like picking out my kid cereal and have her be like, oh my gosh, tell me about eric A Jake?
Speaker 3: Of course I did sign up for that, but not to die.
Speaker 2: But not to die. I think that's the difference. If you want to stop and chat and do whatever, that's on me. If I look like hell and I have to take a ban on, that's on me too. But I never in the history, even if we get when too, politics or whatever, the most dramatic of circumstances are I've never in my life been like, I really hope this person dies. I think that's something to think about when you're watching this shows.
Speaker 3: This should be for entertainment, well, yes, and it should be fun and it should be silly, and you should get mad and you should get sad. But there are limits. There are limits in life, and one of them, too far, is like wishing people to die.
Speaker 2: And like, you know what, be like a regular person and text your friends, Like for me, when I watch like I'm watching the Chimp shit the Chip Show. Oh my gosh, it's it's insane. But like, as you know, we're on a group chat. I texted Renna and I'm like, oh my god, Renna, You're gonna die when you see the Chimp show. Blah blah blah blah blah. I'm not finding the chimp lady on Instagram message upset that she breastfed the chimp?
Speaker 3: What did she really.
Speaker 2: But like see that regular person and gossip on a group chat, like I'm sorry, I'm really gagging. Oh yeah, no, she breastfed and she also got lip filler at the nail place.
Speaker 3: I don't know which is worse.
Speaker 2: I don't actually know what's worse. I saw and I was I was actually watching with Edwin I'm like, is that numbing cream? Why she's at the nail salon? And I was like, please tell me she and then he laid her back and started injecting. I was like, actually, I don't. I don't know what's worse, breastfeeding a chimpanzee or like getting a foot scrub and then your lips injected. Yeah. Well, my point is I still don't know what the lady's name is, or am I going to find her? Or am I gonna tell her?
Speaker 3: I No, we're not going to tell her anything like that. So just remember we're in entertainment where I know it's it's personal, yes, but sometimes there are limits and death is too far.
Speaker 2: So death is too far. We have gotten some additional updates. It was Tamor's birthday this week. Happy Birthday, Happy birthday, tam We love you. She got for her birthday, she got a brow lift and a CO two laser, which I have to ask you about. I know not everybody's comfortable talking about what they've.
Speaker 3: Gotten Morpheus, but not Coo.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to say. I've done Morpheus. I got Morpheus when I got my neck lift.
Speaker 3: Did it work for you?
Speaker 2: It did?
Speaker 3: I like it. It worked for me too, but I was.
Speaker 2: I was under when I got it, so they could go deeper.
Speaker 3: Oh I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Oh see the second time I got Morpheus, I wasn't under it, and I was like a wimp.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it hurts though.
Speaker 2: And I barely had any swelling or anything. And She's like, I couldn't. I couldn't actually do it. So I don't know exactly what the co two layers.
Speaker 3: Is, but well, I think it's like it's a controlled burn. But I know that it gives great results. So I'm excited to see her results.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I do love that. I don't think everybody shares, but I do love that she is sharing.
Speaker 3: Because she wants to. That's cool. And if you don't want to, that's fine too. I mean that you're not owed. Yeah, oh anybody, but if I want to share, cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you see her the text from her mom? No, oh my gosh, I died, she said. And then I think she said, your face makes me want to throw up.
Speaker 3: That is not right, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But then Tams like you guys all want to know where I got my empathy? This is what like? And I think this really shows it not empathy, but your family dynamic like my dad is very similar. Like my family's like always making fun like we If he doesn't make fun of you, it means he doesn't like you.
Speaker 3: Right, he didn't notice you, you didn't take the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like so it's so it did make me laugh, but Tam hopefully you heal well. The eye part, the upper lift doesn't even seem like a problem. The laser is what seems no.
Speaker 3: I was told and I've never had this done. I've never had any of this done, but I guess the upper lift, the bleff.
Speaker 2: Is that what it's called. It's bleff this part of your.
Speaker 3: Eye, the lid from hooting of the lids, so you take it up and opened your eye. I've never had that done, but apparently people really like it and it's not that bad. The CO two laser, you know, is swelling and the brow I think they cut your brow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean all all recovery is it's.
Speaker 3: Very well.
Speaker 2: Also, what's rough is Katie Janella accused of calling police to report fake crime, causing wrongful arrest. This is in Touch weekly. I feel like she can't catch a break on the world of news. But yet on the show, we're really starting to enjoy her.
Speaker 3: That's always how it is though shows great life stuck, yeah, and the audience stations the other way. But it's not. It's like your show is great and your life is like fucked up, but nobody knows. Yeah, because so far.
Speaker 2: She continuously shows me on the show like she's the voice of reason, which led me to my next question on Beverly Hills. Who did you think was the voice of reason?
Speaker 3: I thought Eileen Davidson was the voice of reason, and then after that, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think who I I don't know that I had a voice of reason.
Speaker 3: I think you, Yeah, you had maniacs. I don't know maniacs.
Speaker 2: That I ever. I mean I had people, I think no matter what, no matter what we saw, Renna was kind of always that person that.
Speaker 3: Well, Renna's the person that's going to boil it down to you, whether you like it or not. She's going to tell you she adds levity to anything, right, But she's also going to tell you this is going to happen to you. Yeah, and if you don't take care of it, and she's not wrong, she does not and She's not.
Speaker 2: One that at the end of the day, if you've had a bad day, she's gonna if it's shit, she's gonna be like that was gonna be this is gonna be shit for you.
Speaker 3: And but there's but she always lightens it up, like you said, but you can overcome it. Let me tell you how.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Okay, So I don't know when I was on that there was necessarily a voice of reason, But I have heard that Eileen. But I only filmed with Eileen one time. Do you think she'll ever come back.
Speaker 3: On the show?
Speaker 2: I think you should no, because there were rumors this past season that she was going to come.
Speaker 3: Kind of feel like that's every season they say this one's coming back. She's you know, everybody's coming back. I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: What we see may not always be what we get. Katie Janella was accused of calling police with fake allegations that led to a man being arrested for false imprisonment. A man named Sidney Silva filed a lawsuit against Katie in March twenty sixteen. Sydney said he had an incident with Katie on the roadway in April twenty fifteen, It's noted that Sydney was driving home when he noticed Katie was texting while driving with several children in her car. He said a driver who was texting killed his brother eight years ago. He claimed, he shook his head in disapproval as he passed Katie, which led to her following him.
Speaker 3: Do not follow people, do Why would you ever follow?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't even drive, but like, I'm certainly not chasing after.
Speaker 3: Not chased after anyone ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because can you explain this to me? The suit said. Katie parked behind Silva, got out of the car, leaving her children inside, and screamed at him. The man said he pulled his cellphone out to tape Katie, which is that illegal? No, you can tell because you can't tape a phone.
Speaker 3: Call, right, No, you cannot, but you but that's that's in law. But you can video anything. Look at all this shit.
Speaker 2: Going around, okay, so you can video anybody, So anybody in an effort to protect himself, which led to calling nine one one falsely to report a crime. When the police arrived minutes later, Katie communicated to them that Sydney had blocked her path and prevented her from getting inside her vehicle and leaving. But if she had already followed him gotten out, this feels suspect. The police initially arrested Sidney for false imprisonment, disorderly contact, and reckless driving. Upon further investigation, the police determined that Katie was the primary aggressor and that her allegations against Sydney were false. In twenty eighteen, Sydney and the officer agree to dismiss the case.
Speaker 3: If this is true, and they agreed to dismiss the case, Katie, you were a one lucky lady, because because that's fucked up, if this is true, if what I'm reading is true, and that you know, you chase after someone and then said that he was the aggressor but he wasn't. But also I want to point out something that's rough.
Speaker 2: You know, how many seasons were you on Beverly Hills?
Speaker 3: Are you bishop? What are you telling about?
Speaker 2: I just fired you? Sorry, Actually you're done.
Speaker 3: They hired me back at your ring. I tell you something here, good for you?
Speaker 2: No, how many seasons?
Speaker 3: Nine? I've done nine seasons.
Speaker 2: At what point did they start releasing any sort of news reports things.
Speaker 3: Like that Season one? I think so it was season Yeah, of course I think that anytime, especially now, so especially now when there's tons of like bloggers and you know, everyone else, if you've done something like this, it will surface, but faster. So while it may have taken months or maybe happened after you were filming, now it's going to happen very quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, So we don't really know how we feel about Katie, but so far we're seeing a lot of her coming out about Heather, but really more is coming out about her than Heather. Ever. Needing paparazzi at.
Speaker 3: Disney, Heather doesn't need paparazzi anywhere. It's okay.
Speaker 2: Heather's confessionals from on Point this week.
Speaker 3: She was very good.
Speaker 2: She made me laugh.
Speaker 3: She's good.
Speaker 2: Season eighteen, episode nine, Heather and Terry go back and forth from La to OC.
Speaker 3: They have which is a pain. By the way, I know to every anyone that's listening or watching that does not live in southern California, but it really it's a it's a trip.
Speaker 2: But also we have to be very clear, this is for the show. Whenever he lives in both places. All I know someone who does, I mean I did until Bella started going right, So.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You just no, But I but that was before my kids were actually in school. It's one thing to switch back and forth between OC and Beverly Hills or OC and Encino or whatever it is. But once you have kids in school, it's almost important. It's not like it's like a fifteen minute drive.
Speaker 3: No, it's at what two hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're in traffic two and a half. Yes, but if you have the opportunities to be at the Bowbo Bay Club and.
Speaker 3: Do all of that, well, don't they have a house there?
Speaker 2: They know, they sold their house there. Good for them, and now they're in a Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm serious as fuck, like I want everybody to get rich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love. And then they talk essentially why they're in LA as Terry and Heather's youngest, Ace is in middle school.
Speaker 3: And middle school is better in Los Angeles than it is down in OC, much more accepting. Yeah, and which I understand.
Speaker 2: I understand. I love how open and supportive Heather and Terry are with their kids. I do too, But can you please explain to me why he was dressed as Neo from the Matrix while playing.
Speaker 3: Pool, because maybe that's what doctor Debro likes. I don't know, maybe that's his fashion choice. I actually liked the matrix, so I'm okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But I also want to know. If I asked you right now, can you hang a picture on my wall? Could you do it?
Speaker 3: No? Fuck? And let me tell you, no man that I've ever been married to could either me.
Speaker 2: Neither.
Speaker 3: Yes, So we don't need to be I mean, I'm not watched that. And I was like, listen, Tom used to ask me to do shit and I was like, no, I'm not getting up and you know, cleaning the gutters. Dude, Like, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: No, Like you drove into my house today, I'm sure you could see all the trees on like the front of the thing. I said to Edone, I'm like, are you gonna have somebody like blow that stuff off anytime sooner? Or we're just gonna wait until the whole thing's covered. He's like, what am I going?
Speaker 3: Well, you know I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Jump off the balcony and wipe it off.
Speaker 3: And sen I was not married to a man that could have done anything like that.
Speaker 2: So now if you were to get remarried, which I know you're not interested, in doing currently, what would you want to be with somebody that was handy.
Speaker 3: I would prefer to be with someone that was more handy than my last husband, which isn't saying much.
Speaker 2: I would prefer to be married to somebody that could give, like a massage.
Speaker 3: I would prefer to be married to somebody that can build a castle, okay, or afford a castle. That's my point. Yes, a castle, you know what I mean? Like, that's what I'm getting at stability.
Speaker 2: So the ladies pack for Sonoma, where Heather is doing an event with family equality. Do you pack your clothes in white tissue? No?
Speaker 3: I do it in plastic. But I do appreciate her technique.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you why I knew some kind of shit like those.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why no wrinkles tissue paper and I wonder if hers is acid free? Just and the reason I'm asking is because it matters on your clothing. Ask around. So I take plastic so that it's just the garments lay better and they don't get asrinky. Okay, yeah, tissue, no, but I do appreciate. Look, I'm with Heather. You know how it is when you get something from a really beautiful store. It's boxed, packed beautifully. You open it up the tissue paper like, I get it. It's cool.
Speaker 2: I do get it. But it doesn't that take up a lot of space.
Speaker 3: One would think that's why I plastic great.
Speaker 2: But then Jin flies alone to Sonoma because she is court for temporary child support and alimony.
Speaker 3: She just sounds awful, just court period. The sad thing is that I'm sure she's spent a lot more in legal fees to get just five.
Speaker 2: Grand, or Ryan spending it. Well, yeah, but all the ladies except for Gen go on Heather's private plane to Sonuma. I'm sorry. We do need to clear this up when we call something somebody's private.
Speaker 3: Place that they chartered it they chartered?
Speaker 2: Was it yours?
Speaker 3: It was Tom's? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so but nine times out of ten, like listen, I can go to Jet.
Speaker 3: Sweet X, which I've seen you at, I've seen you at, I actually saw.
Speaker 2: And every single time I go, it's like it's out to get me. It's the Vanderpump Dogs or Vanderpump Rules or whatever plane. Yes, remember the one that she wrapped. It's the one to take me fucking place with.
Speaker 3: That is God saying something to.
Speaker 4: You, Yeah, it's like you'll never get a woman and I see her face on the back.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and that is oh my god.
Speaker 2: Nine times out of ten these planes are.
Speaker 3: One else's yeah, nine times out of ten someone's you know, they're not personal planes.
Speaker 2: But either way, it's still freaking expensive. Beyond expensive. It's like fifty thousand for an hour.
Speaker 3: The thing on which aircraft you get or what deal you strike, it's really the fuel cost more than anything, right, So even a short trip to Sonoma is expensive.
Speaker 2: But that's also why you can never.
Speaker 3: Be late to a private jet because it takes off when you wanted to. Well, if you're the if you're held on, if it's your plane, yes you can fucking be whatever time you want. But if you're the guest, you're never ever late, and you always wait until the owner tells you where to sit, because that may be their chair over there, and you'd be like, eh, but that's where they like to sit, where they do that.
Speaker 2: But how did you feel about her placing everybody in their chairs?
Speaker 3: I kind of liked it. I didn't bother me too much.
Speaker 2: Did you like, would you be happy if you were sit on the side chairs?
Speaker 3: I've had that well, yeah, some configurations are like that, so it's not it's not Heather's responsibility that the plane came configured like that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you sit like that, Yeah, but would you be happy with it?
Speaker 3: I've done it. It didn't bother me. I fell asleep.
Speaker 2: I feel like it does. I mean, Gina's saying she's getting punished hold on, not just on the plane, but being put in the car with Alexis after.
Speaker 3: Well that, yeah, you and I both know that that happens. You get put in cars with people and it's uncomfortable and you're like, I remember when Durita and I it was our first year and we had just fought it out at the It was a thunderstorm before you came on into in Hong Kong below the Buddha and we'd all gotten stopping wet and we had to sit in the minivan together and we're just like, and I'll never forget we were handing each other so that she's it was just one of those wow, you know, like I don't know what she handed me up, like a towel or something like, you know, just like I fucking hate you. But that's that's the show you're making.
Speaker 2: That's that's what ends up happening. And and that being said, I would rather take somebody's jet and fly on the side than have to take the eighty two thousand planes you'd probably have to get all the time, all the time.
Speaker 3: The time.
Speaker 2: Alexis wants to say to Shannon that she wants to put everything aside and doesn't want to make things worse. Gina tells her she can't release the ring videos. Alexis then says she wants Shannon to understand how bad Shannon has hurt people. But here's the thing. You don't want Shannon to understand how bad she's hurt people. You want to give her a public lashing for whatever John is telling you. And it's to me, it's giving unhinged.
Speaker 3: Well, to me, it's giving. It's not your fight. Like the ring camera videos, whether they are going to destroy Shannon or not, are simply between On and Shannon, and they have to fight that out. Alexis chiming in doesn't really help the situation actually hurts. Does that make sense? Like, let let if the ring videos are going to come out, fucking let him come out, man, But you don't need to comment on that. If you want to. It's not Alexis's place to say. You have heard everybody. Everybody knows.
Speaker 2: But also if everybody knows that good of a place with the guy, yeah it should matter.
Speaker 3: Let him fight his own fight. I'm trying That's like, that's what I'm trying to say. Let John fight his own fight. Alexis, he can do it.
Speaker 2: And I do realize that, like Alexis does have her deeming qualities when I'm with her in person, but watching this, I'm just like, please stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's enough.
Speaker 2: It's enough. Shannon says, in her wildest dream, did she ever think John would be doing interviews on the Red Carpet? He would tell Shannon that she ruined his life by making his life public, but now he's on Red carpet.
Speaker 3: But we see this a lot, Yeah, we see this a lot. In our little group. You hated it, you didn't want any part of it, and now all of a sudden, you're basking in it. So this is not just John. We've seen this a lot.
Speaker 2: But I also think there's a difference between being with somebody prior to them joining the show and thinking that you don't like it and coming into it versus choosing a person well that's already on a show, and then choosing another person.
Speaker 3: So clearly he likes it. But what I'm saying is that we see people I don't ever want to have anything to do with it, but really they do, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And and also I do understand the what Shannon's saying when she's like, John really wants to be liked. He wants to see well a good.
Speaker 3: Guy, right, but he We all want that best version of ourselves told out there. I know that, Like nobody wants the truth to be told because we're all flawed. We're all human beings. There's good and there's bad, So of course everybody wants to be liked. I'm not saying that's like, I get it, but you know that's not always the case. There's people are flawed.
Speaker 2: Well, Shannon says she countered John regarding the seventy five thousand and offered him half the money.
Speaker 3: What's half a seventy five tips?
Speaker 2: Do you think I freaking know? Is that forty I don't know.
Speaker 3: Clearly as we as we know geniuses over here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, okay, if somebody offer, like so let's say tomorrow, you and I start dating, I decide that I'm like, listen, I'm going to give you this.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah, or I put you down to the point that you think that you need something, Like I'm just gonna say you're tits, even though clearly they're hot. But let's say I'm like Erica, we're dating, I think your tits are lackluster.
Speaker 3: I okay, yes, And you're gonna buy me new boobs? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, And I'm like, in order for me to really get off, really, I want to give you new tips, okay, and then I want to charge you later for them.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. You have to give without A gift is a gift, you know what I'm saying. Like, a gift is a gift. If you give it, you can't ask for it back.
Speaker 2: So that's really that's the part that's really bothering me. But then she's still stuck on how much money she's given prior to Bes.
Speaker 3: But Emily raises a good point when she says, sometimes you just have to pay people to get them out of your life, and like it will be over and done.
Speaker 2: I mean, Shannon did buy the three hundred dollars paragamas.
Speaker 3: Well, clearly they're cool because he's still wearing them.
Speaker 2: What would do you want your boyfriend to wear the pheragamals.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Alexis knew that those were Shannon bought Pharagamas? No? Do you have Do you think that Alexis is upset now that she knows that Shannon Boughs for sure?
Speaker 2: Because upset as she is that she got a David Yeerman promis ring, I'd be furious, I mean, would you No?
Speaker 3: I would want a cartoon annyone that's listening.
Speaker 2: No, Jess. So you guys know nobody wants David Euromin anymore. It may be coming back, but I don't want it.
Speaker 3: It's not my style. I want Cartier. I want Cartier.
Speaker 2: But so Emily makes a good point, She's like, just pay off the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing, get him into a confidentiality, do something, wrap it up airtight with his lawyer, pay him and get him out of your life. Sometimes you have to do that, Like when Emily said that, I think it was kind of brushed over, but it really is true. If in fact, you want to get rid of this and you want it all to go away, and there's nothing to fight for here, right the fucking check and be free. Now, you're not going to be free of Alexis and John if you don't.
Speaker 2: Have the money. Do we think there's a chance I don't know about that she doesn't have the money.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't look to speculate about somebody's finances. Who fucking knows.
Speaker 2: But I do think the seventy five thousand might be difficult for her at this point of time, with your only point of income and you're no longer married to David.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree, funds could be tight. H Well, I know mine are, Okay, so speculate, I would say.
Speaker 4: We'd be here slanging right, Yes, Shannon's lawyers here, Yeah, somehow we show up. But anyways, Then Heather does a champagne collaboration with Family Equality called GEMS, and some of the ladies go to taste the sparkling wine. Jen shows up and tells them that they settled on temporary support of six thousand a month for her five kids.
Speaker 2: Heather is six thousand a month on white tissue paper. I think that's what she probably spends at least. Okay, so let's think about a kid.
Speaker 3: Kids a lot. Look, six for five kids is not a lot. And I know in some places it is. But when you're talking about the cost of living, like where they live in Orange County and shit like that, especially in LA where we are, this is nothing.
Speaker 2: Like my mom was married. I can put it into you in these terms like back in the eighties. Yes, my mom was married to a rock star, a real rocks, a real rock star, and she got a lump sum when she got a divorce, and then per kid until we were eighteen, she was given twenty five hundred dollars per child, which is, yes, which is considered nothing nothing, but it's still a shit ton more than Jenn's getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for right now, it's temporary. Still, let's see, but this is not enough money for her and those children.
Speaker 2: No, and if you've made the effort to adopt additional children, yes, it just feels like.
Speaker 3: This is a strugg you know, this is hard for her. Again, Let's keep in mind this is where they're you know, there are gonna be people in the comments. They're gonna be like, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: No, in Orange County it's really not. And we have to be clear. To go to a private school in Los Angeles, it's thirty nine thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's gone up since my kid was in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty nine thousand dollars for third grade. So they better be a fucking genius. Yeah, like Einstein. Yeah, it's it's really crazy. Then we see Shannon lawyer Dave. He calls her. I'm wondering if this is the same day that was their criminal guy. They all look the guy looks the same no matter what he's doing. And is this the same guy that was there for the.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm asking. Does he represent her all the way around or does she have another civil guy for this?
Speaker 2: This I don't know, but she says she won't go up another penny. This is where Emily tells her to avoid the boys.
Speaker 3: Check write the check. I agree with Emily.
Speaker 2: I think that Emily can just be direct, but she's like Emily also knows about the video at this point, and Shannon does not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but let us say, so what to me? They are two separate things. We have two separate fights here. What are you saying? So this is where it gets into this. Are you saying, if I don't give you the seventy five grand, you're going to release these videos? I think so okay, but you can't do that. Even Emily says that sounds like extortion. You cannot do that. I mean you can, but you can get you know, that's you don't do that. But I'll also to ask you this, what's on those ring videos that's going to make that big of a difference. Hasn't she already ran into the house and got a dui and blowing and you know, like, what more is there?
Speaker 2: Well, according to what they said to Katie and Gina was that she almost ran over John's daughter allegedly.
Speaker 3: That's bad.
Speaker 2: That also.
Speaker 3: Just when I was getting somewhere. This is why and drunk is so bad is because you could, if in fact, you could, you know, put people in harm. That's like the house. If you hit somebody, you know, hit the house, don't hit the person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think it's clear this is a toxic relationship. But we will we will get back to that after we get through the perfumes and Emily saying the taco smile. I was like, Emily, shut it. I don't like yeah, no, no, it wasn't funny to me. Then Heather said she invited Katie's to Sonoma because she didn't want to exclude her. Tarmra says, the more she gets to know Katie, the more she thinks Gina is behind bringing the paparazzi love Tamra or low Tamera. I do appreciate her ability to get things moving and camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, that's why she's on the show. She's very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she's gonna get it.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. You can criticize her, you can say all that Tama makes that show work. Yeah, So that's why she's there, and that's why you like her, and that's why you like to dislike her. Motherfucker moves the show around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and whether she's on five minutes or fifty minutes, she's moving.
Speaker 3: She's impactful.
Speaker 2: Then Tamra asked Alexis she's not afraid to be disliked. No, thank goodness, because I hate that. Then Tamar asked Alexis if Shannon paid John. Alexis told John to settle since he was getting something and John said no. She says John is not stopping and will File also bugs me that she calls him Johnny. It really does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his name is John, Like, well it was.
Speaker 2: I have bugs, Gina.
Speaker 3: I know why you think that because you think that that's what she calls them in their heads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't Johnny, Oh, Johnny.
Speaker 3: That's as bad as that chimp breastfeeding. Yeah, really, maybe.
Speaker 2: It's so gross. Then Gina says Alectra said stay out of the drama and makes a comment about the videos. Shannon asked, what the video.
Speaker 3: Okay, Gina, you did your job, honey.
Speaker 2: But then she let Katie carry it out.
Speaker 3: They both did their fucking jobs. I literally was sitting there like this.
Speaker 2: Like, oh wow, but they tried the week before, yeah, the traders, but yeah, you fucked it up. No, No, I mean I could ruin a wet dream, but I don't know. Maybe, but no, I was sitting there and I saw Gina bring it up and then all the women were like stop stop, top top top. So she had already been trying to put it out there, which is great. She did her job.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to come out. Listen, everybody knows, the audience knows. It's only a matter of time before Shannon knows. No matter which way it gets out, you can agree.
Speaker 2: With that, it's always going to get out. But I do want to know something like Shannon doesn't seem well.
Speaker 3: This entire episode, she seems really distraught and so maybe, yeah, but there's no good time for this. You shouldn't be on a reality TV show. That's not the way it works. We all been on the show during terrible times in our lives. It's hard to watch her, but there's no good time to bring us up.
Speaker 2: But don't you think the rest of the season, Shannon's actually seemed pretty good, like to me compared like for what she's going through, I'm like, you know what, she looks like she's handling things this week. She seems kind of frail, very broken, broken, shaky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just a lot of tears, like lots and lots of tears, Like she cries. But it feels like there's a lot on her.
Speaker 2: But it also feels like she doesn't have a person.
Speaker 3: You mean, someone to be there with her, like a support system. Yeah, like she goes anyone in the group as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like even when she goes to Heather and she goes to show like they're all about to go out to dinner or whatever.
Speaker 3: And what is that picture.
Speaker 2: For the years, she's continuously shown that she's emotional and that she's upset and that she is in a frail situation. So even when she shows up to Heather's room.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody gets tired of it. Everybody got tired of my situation, and I was angry and yelling and every for two years, people get tired of it, Like the women get tired of it. And even if they're trying to be there for you, there's only so much they can give. Yeah, that goes across a board. I'm not giving Heather a pass. I'm just saying for everybody, tamera, all of them, like, there's only so much you can do. When you're filming these shows and someone's really going through it personally, you want to help them, but everybody's tired.
Speaker 2: Everybody's tired.
Speaker 3: Everybody's tired. And that's not to say that you're not there, but everybody's trying to get through. Everybody's trying to do their thing. And it can come off like, but do you think.
Speaker 2: We're gonna see these videos or do you think I don't know, but what are your thoughts on? I mean, even when Shannon goes to talk to Heather, she tells her how she found out about the videos. Shannon says, the night she added to UI, she lost control of her car, went unconscious, woke up in the hospital. But somehow in the midst of all of it, since that bloody photo to John and he never came over to her, and that he's a monster allegedly.
Speaker 3: So what are you asking me?
Speaker 2: I'm asking all about it, Like, what do you believe in all of this?
Speaker 3: I believe she hit the house. I believe she was under the influence. I think that if it says delivered underneath the picture, she did send the picture. I do not know, but she was unconscious.
Speaker 2: Now that you said that, Yes, we did not see a text picture she went into her phone category.
Speaker 3: Or did we just solve this mystery?
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: We're really smart, so she didn't show Like, here's that's what I was going to say. If if it's a text message and it says delivered and it's blue, then the other guy got it. Yeah, but if I go into my camera.
Speaker 2: Remember she was scrolling camera to show us.
Speaker 3: So did she just take the picture or did she send the picture?
Speaker 2: And did he really ignore it?
Speaker 3: You don't know unless you see the text.
Speaker 2: But which they didn't show us.
Speaker 3: Nope, it's a problem.
Speaker 2: But did you have empathy for shann in this episode, or did you start to feel like she's I hate to say the word, but like victimizing herself.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I have empathy for Shannon, and especially when you're dealing with legal shit, it is terrible. I did think she made a bad choice in having a cocktail at lunch, which only makes you even more emotional and depressed. So that set her up for even more tears after, you know, at the massage or the perfume, or the you know, the revelation that there are ring camera videos. I don't think the alcohol helps at all. Never when we're filming alcohol ever, and it never helps and hurts quite honestly, just makes everything more sensitive. I'm not annoyed. I think that she's going through a lot. I know when I was going through my stuff, it just felt like the whole world was crashing on me continuously. So I feel badly for her. But I also understand how the other cast members are tired. Yeah, you know, they're tired, and the producers are tired. The only person that isn't tired.
Speaker 2: Of ratings, Yeah, I mean, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think that you can agree with that. It's like everybody gets tired of and you having to repeat these stories over and over, and everybody's asking you over and over, and the other cast members are asking you over and over. Everybody gets tired.
Speaker 2: But I also think it is difficult when you have one cast member who can't show up and do their job anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, then you're holding production.
Speaker 2: Hostle, right, I think that. Like, so what we're seeing is, you know, we're seeing scenes for next week and blah blah blah. We're seeing Shannon not be able to go to the group dinner, like.
Speaker 3: She's the only one she's got the bit. To be honest, she has the most momentum on the show right now. She is what they've built this season around was Shannon's you know, hard times. I mean that is true. Everybody has other things going on, but Shannon has the most momentum.
Speaker 2: Great, Yeah, I mean you're right. And if I was Shannon, I probably wouldn't have made it to the dinner either.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know, we worked with someone that couldn't show up to the final party. Yeah, you know, she couldn't, right, And so that's frustrating because that person is the biggest part of the story and then they don't come right just for the record, I took no days.
Speaker 6: Off just for the record, neither did I for pregnant, pregnant, no fucking days.
Speaker 3: But I know I but yet, what I'm saying it is about Shannon. And it's hard when Shannon can't come, you know, because then so much focus has been on her. Then what else do we do?
Speaker 2: But do we trust Gina at this point?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm skeptical, That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Like something.
Speaker 3: I'll wait and see I hit the I hit the one. I'll wait and see. I don't know. I don't, I don't. I I'm one of these people that I'm willing to give you the chance to hang yourself. And I'm gonna give you the chance, and let's see what you do. Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't tell if Gina is trying to produce herself.
Speaker 3: Don't do that anyone.
Speaker 2: I have like a little bit of a fear that Gina's trying to produce herself. And so that's why we're seeing so many different friendships tuning in and out, and we're seeing so many confessionals from her, which sometimes are really funny and sometimes I think are like I enjoy her.
Speaker 3: I think she moves the chau along. But I don't know where she stands in the in the and the trust.
Speaker 2: I don't I really don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that, but I will say she's working her set, you know she is.
Speaker 2: We're seeing her more than we're seeing most.
Speaker 3: Yes, but she's also the one saying things like the ring camera.
Speaker 2: So she's putting it out there and she's going Katie for season, let's go. I'm gonna throw you under the bus so then we can get all of your your report on Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Okay, I'm sorry, Katie.
Speaker 2: Good luck to you. Well, okay, Well, we appreciate you guys, and we do think this is a good season, So keep tuning in and we'll answer all your questions next week and keep the recaps going. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thanks,