Speaker 1: First date of follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Nicky is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Josh. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if his house why is ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Nikki, how long has it been since you heard from Josh.
Speaker 3: It's been a few days now, Okay?
Speaker 4: Is that really ghosting? Is that unusual?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I think so because he acted like he wanted to see me again. So I texted him and it's been I don't know, maybe like four or five days without any response.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Nikki, why don't you tell us about how you met Josh and how the date went.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we met at this really cool cafe with like old books and candles, and it was a really cool vibe, like he seems to know a lot about places like that, and it was a cool idea and behind the book felt there was a.
Speaker 4: Speakeasy Oh cute, Well that's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So when I got there, he showed me that, and so we went in there and it was kind of like a dark room kind of romantic and like sort of eerie, but in a sexy kind of way. Yeah, it was fun. It's like I'd never been to a place quite like that. And at one point the lights kind of flickered and Josh kind of leaned in and said, asked if I felt the energy shift?
Speaker 4: Energy shift? Okay, was that like coach now? You know?
Speaker 6: Well, he wanted to tell me this story about a ghost that apparently has been haunting that building since prohibition times and only reveals itself to people.
Speaker 4: Who believe that's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: A ghost.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a ghost, so he like it could have been creepy, but it felt kind of exciting, like he was making an effort and like putting on a show for me.
Speaker 3: I kind of laughed and played along.
Speaker 6: We had espresso martinis that were really good, and after the day he walked me to an uber and we were hugging and kissing like no tongue but like still a passionate kiss and kind of like you know, touching each other.
Speaker 4: That's hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I think he's exciting and interesting and.
Speaker 6: So cute and just like he's different from anyone I've ever met. And I felt a really strong chemistry and I just want more.
Speaker 4: So why do you think he's ghosting?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: If it sounds like you went pretty well.
Speaker 6: Well, I think that he might be ghosting me because I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 4: So is that real to him?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Think, And like sometimes guys get insulted, I guess to be like, he felt like I was laughing.
Speaker 3: But I told him after we.
Speaker 6: Kissed that, you know, like that I didn't really believe in ghosts, but that I had had a really fun time and I told him that he was a great storyteller.
Speaker 3: And then he asked if I.
Speaker 6: Believed in ghosts, and I said no, and then his tone sort of changed.
Speaker 3: But I didn't really think anything of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if why that would be worth ghosting somebody over because the date sounded like it went really well, So I don't know that feels that feels weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 6: I guess it's been more like I don't know, time goes by so fast.
Speaker 3: I guess it's been more like six or seven days, you know.
Speaker 6: But he told me to text him when I got home, which was really sweet, and I did, but there was no response.
Speaker 3: And then he hasn't reached out since then?
Speaker 4: What game is this guy playing? Does the kind of feel like there's something weird going on there? I don't know. Could he just like be busy? That doesn't That doesn't feel right either. What do you think, Nikki?
Speaker 2: What is there any other things going through your head on why it could be that he's ghosting you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I really can't think of anything.
Speaker 6: I mean, I thought that, you know, I just thought that we had a really good time and so you know, that's the That's the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 4: I mean, the laughing at him might be an issue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe I wasn't really laughing at him. I was like laughing at the idea because like ghosts. But I mean it's kind of like a kid thing, you know, just being honest, like I don't feel like I'm being haunted.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: We'll plus song come back and then call him and see if hotell us why is ghosting you?
Speaker 4: Maybe get you another date?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, thank you, Okay, Well plays song, come back and get your first day follow up next run middle of today's first day follow up. If you're just joining us. Nicky is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Josh, and we're about to call him and see if ho tellus why is ghosting a real?
Speaker 4: First? NICKI, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I went out on the state with this guy Josh, like about a week ago, and we had a great time. We had drinks and we went to this kind of speakeasy place and he told me that, you know that it's sort of haunted like by ghosts from the Prohibition era, and I said, I'm We had a great time. But I did reveal later that I don't really believe it goes. And I think that's maybe why he's not reaching out.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because you kids, and then you said that and then he ghost Did you believe in ghosting?
Speaker 5: Though? Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 4: Yep, all right, here we go. Hello, Hi, I speak to Josh. Please. This is hey Josh. How are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jewbel Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Josh.
Speaker 1: Ar'mina also on the show him Victoria.
Speaker 4: Hello, how's it going, it's going, greed. Do you listen to the show ever?
Speaker 3: Josh?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's okay, that's fine. Well, Josh, we do a Segon went on our show. It's called the first Date follow Up. What that is is if you go out on a date with somebody and end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. So we got an email about you from somebody that you went out with. M yiss okay, any idea who would be?
Speaker 5: Hm? I maybe a Nikki?
Speaker 2: It is a Nikki. And Nikki emailed us and told us she had a really good time with you. But she's confused and says you've been ghosting her for about a week now.
Speaker 5: M yes, I have.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, honestly, she doesn't. She doesn't believe believe in she doesn't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 4: Okay, she doesn't.
Speaker 5: Believe in ghosts. She doesn't believe in the spiritual world. She's not open. I've been able to speak to ghosts, hear them, speak to them since I was a child, and honestly, and she just doesn't believe. She doesn't think it's real.
Speaker 4: So well, why is that a problem?
Speaker 5: For you, because anyone and everyone can speak and hear ghosts. As long as you open yourself, you can.
Speaker 4: What does that have to do with dating her?
Speaker 5: Because if how am I supposed to open my soul, my spirits myself to someone who doesn't believe?
Speaker 1: Okay, so well that makes because it's about your need, yea more well.
Speaker 5: It's about it's honestly.
Speaker 4: Never honestly, it's.
Speaker 5: About I never meant.
Speaker 6: Like maybe I wouldn't have laughed about it if you explained it like that. I didn't know that it was more serious for you.
Speaker 5: How could you not tell it was serious. I've been speaking to ghosts all evening. You didn't think that was you.
Speaker 6: I didn't really know that. I mean, you know, I'm open minded. It's just I I didn't know that you saw it like this, or that you have always been.
Speaker 5: This is what I am, this is who I am?
Speaker 4: Does that feel kind of rue?
Speaker 5: I'm just speaking to a ghost. Is not speaking on the phone to someone else. Relating what they're saying to the other person who doesn't have the spiritual ability was exciting. Honestly, I have taken so much time training women to interact with ghosts. Yes, and then Honestly, I feel like they just they do it and they do it and they try and they never really actually speak to them.
Speaker 6: Well, I want to try that. I think that sounds exciting. I want to go back to the speak easy and I want you to teach me about this fascinating fascinating.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: I'm open, you know.
Speaker 5: I'd like to why are you willing to open yourself truly fully to the beyond?
Speaker 2: I'll ask Josh, would you like to go on another date with Niki? We'll pay for it, hm will.
Speaker 5: I think we can as long as you understand. I will guide you only as far you do understand that this is this is a journey with us.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 5: I understand this is a journey. Not necessarily, I mean, it is a date, but it's a journey.
Speaker 4: So I think that was a yes. Yeah? Is that an for another journey?
Speaker 5: Yes, it is a yes.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, yeah, let us know how that goes. Grat to NICKI you got another date, Nikki.
Speaker 5: We will have it. We will have a wonderful time. There's there's a graveyard that I've just been. There's so many, so many spirits there. Honestly, it's a great it's a great crowd.
Speaker 3: I would love to meet them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I have a great time. Let us know how it goes.
Speaker 5: Thank you and and and thank you and uh my friend Jefferson, he approves your choices.
Speaker 4: Well tell him I said, thank you and have a good one, Josh, have a.
Speaker 3: Wonderful Thank you.
Speaker 4: Guys, you will first date, follow up