Speaker 1: I'm sorry, R.
Speaker 2: Is this a bull chat or a Serial Killers?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the very elusive and rare Bowl Chat. This is the sister podcast to Serial Killers. That's the podcast where we talk about cereal. This is the podcast where we talk about anything.
Speaker 2: Yes, hold on, let me go and take a picture and post this in our cruncher's chat because this is going to go live today.
Speaker 1: I need you to explain all this to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will in our cruncher chat on Instagram. You could join it now. It's a broadcast channel. I had no idea what this was, but I just started it and so now I'm going to take a picture and upload it there now, So yeah, go showing where should look.
Speaker 1: I don't know what your camera lens.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to take a picture on this. So channel's there, great, okay, ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah tell me when one I'll say, cheese, two, three, cheese right here right here?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, now I'm gonna send it now.
Speaker 1: See when I first got this invite, I thought it was some kind of spam. Didn't know what it was.
Speaker 2: It was like chat coming today?
Speaker 1: Is it? This is airing today? So this is semi live.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we can actually go live in the future.
Speaker 1: Can you please explain to me what this is? Are you able to what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm just answering a bunch of text messages about work.
Speaker 1: I see. Can you explain to me what this thing is.
Speaker 2: That you Okay, so it's a broadcast channel. I don't know. Instagram just started it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a Facebook group, you know how, like the Elvis Duranto has, like the Super Secret Durand Club or something like that.
Speaker 1: The one on Facebook. Yes, yeah, yeah, Jack Bird is the main character there.
Speaker 2: I know who Jack Bird.
Speaker 1: It's not me.
Speaker 2: No, I know who.
Speaker 1: Please confirm that it's not me.
Speaker 2: It's not you that. I know exactly who it is. I know who it.
Speaker 1: Is someone that works here. I just want to know that.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you afterwards. Okay, I know exactly who it is. It was actually a master sleuthing on my part. I don't want to give myself credit, but I give myself all the credit, right, So, yeah, I know who it is. Anyway, it's basically like that, but you can directly talk to them over Instagram.
Speaker 1: Now, hold on a second, are they recording a podcast in there? No, they're not Yes, is Tom Pulman gonna be on the Sauce on the Side podcast?
Speaker 2: No, No, No, he's not. Oh this is going she's Gandhi is interviewing Halsey.
Speaker 1: Oh. I know that's pretty cool. In case you didn't know, our coworker and really good friend Gandhi has a wonderful podcast called Sauce on the Side. Yes, and you just find it wherever you get your podcast. Yes, and she does lots of cool interviews.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 1: I was on it one time.
Speaker 2: I was on it a bunch of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're cooler than I. Shoot.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She did one with Jim Kurr, the guy from Qana four, the DJ down the hall, and I want to be were you there that day? I saw him sitting in there, and I wanted to get in so bad, But I don't like to just bust through doors me either, you know, So I kind of walked by the glass and like I nodded my head and she's like she made a face at me. I wanted and I was like I wanted to because Jim Kerr is a legend in New York radio. He is he is the reason why I'm sitting here right now you know that, right? Yeah, because I used to bother him when I was a child because I loved listening to him on the radio. And basically that's what peaqued my interest in radio and that's why I'm here thirty years later.
Speaker 2: Wow yeah damn.
Speaker 1: So what's been going on in your world? Andrew?
Speaker 2: Not much? Back to the broadcast show. Okay, So basically it's like that Facebook group, but it's over Instagram. So if you wanted to now, you could like tease cereals and you can make it like a poll and be like, which one do We could do a listener requested third serial. If you're in between options, help a listener curate the episode or our listeners curate an episode?
Speaker 1: How do our listeners get involved with this?
Speaker 2: If you're on Instagram, head to Serial Killers PC. You'll see the runcher's chat. Join that broadcast channel. Me and Scottie will be talking in there. You guys can chat amongst yourself. We'll do fun polls. We'll ask for topics on things. Maybe we'll ask you guys to pick a cereal for us. All that fun stuff and more. Go to Serial Killers PC. Head to the broadcast channel and see the Cruncher's group and join it.
Speaker 1: So if we write something, do they get an alert?
Speaker 2: I mean so basically it's like you got an Instagram message.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know what you do? Go on right now? Yeah and put Does anybody have a good topic for ball chat?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Can you do that?
Speaker 2: Anybody have a good topic for ball chat?
Speaker 1: Yeah? While we're waiting for that, very good. Went and saw him last night.
Speaker 2: I know them. Do you know? Tommy and Gina were there? Shut up, I know. But Tommy just started. He's in principal at a brand new school.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, how can be changed off?
Speaker 2: Oh? And I'm very proud of him. So congrats Tommy on being principle of this new school. Also, you, oh that's your logo. I was like, you have something on your shirt anyway, No it's not.
Speaker 1: It's an eagle shaped stain American eagle. Isn't that for like tweens? It fits me?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Okay, anyway, Tommy, they were there. He left at nine, Okay. He was like, I'm too exhausted, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Oh it was great, man, I was singing along. It was wonderful.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: And he broke out some of his country stuff wagon wheel and all right, and it was it was great. I love that diss record on that God, I sure hope so I will murder you like no, she said. Recording in progress, I heard her say that. Yeah, there's so much going on around.
Speaker 2: I know we need we need a curtain. It's just a big serial Killers curtain.
Speaker 1: Oh and Collective Soul opened. Do you know do you know Collective Soul? I don't no, no, no, no no no no no no. Yeahah, yeah, because I know that you've done that in the past, so I know that.
Speaker 2: Isn't that hullo? Yeah? Shine? I like that one.
Speaker 1: Oh it was called the Sound. I couldn't remember the name of the song.
Speaker 2: Oh, turn your number out. You know what, I'm going to add that to my September playlist because I make a monthly playlist that in December.
Speaker 1: Anyway, That's one of those songs that the title of the song is not in the song, you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They never say December.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that they ever say December in the song. I'm just saying there's there are some songs like that, definitely, you know. Yeah, all right, Well we're done with this episode, Thanks for listening. How about your vacation, Oh, we haven't talked about it. It's been a long time since a bold chid. Vacation was wonderful. Took the kids down to beaches negrill, uh fine in Jamaica. Okay, look at my bracelet. That's the Rastafarian colors.
Speaker 2: The Rastafari.
Speaker 1: How you say that? I thought it was Rostafarian Rostafarian. We were just sitting on the beach. Some guy came up to me and I was like, up here we go, but no, he just said, you know, we were talking about our families with each other, and he said, let me have your wrist and he tied this on and he said one love and he walked away. Didn't want any money or anything. Wonderful people. We had a really, really good time.
Speaker 2: Probably because you were like and another thing about cereal and he's like, I just got to get out of here.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I did look in one of the markets. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary cereal wise, so I didn't bring anything back with me.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: But we had a blast. It was really good. It was not long enough. Vacations are never long enough, but I will tell you one cool thing that we did. The Sandals Foundation. They have a foundation that goes to the schools locally and does work in the schools, charity work, and so the girls and I went to one of the schools in the area. It was a preschool, and we gave out backpacks to the kids. It was it was actually a really rewarding experience and I'm glad that my kids got to be a part of that. And you know, see how things are in places other than here. You know, they need to know that there's another world out there, and you know, not everybody drives the Mercedes to school.
Speaker 2: Just letting you know, you know, I mean, I feel like Ashley is always traveling.
Speaker 1: As she's a world to Actually, I think has traveled more than I have at this point. Wow, you know, well maybe not, but still she's she's done it. Even Cooper Cooper had a summer full of traveling.
Speaker 2: Where did she go?
Speaker 1: She did this teen travel thing at the day camp that she goes to. So the last week and a half of camp was an eleven day East coast bus tour that started in New York went all the way down to Orlando. So they did universal and all the Disney's nice and bush gardens and the whole thing. And she still has all the bracelets on her arm.
Speaker 2: Saw when I was in the Jamaica, some of the pictures you up lit it.
Speaker 1: I think she has maybe twelve or fifteen bracelets on her own.
Speaker 2: That's got to be uncomfortable. I don't know how she sleeps. Well, that's like a cast.
Speaker 1: Speaking of sleep. So that's what I do. I talked about it on the show today. But what I do in the middle of the night, I'll go into her room while she's fast asleep, and the rattiest ones I'll just snip. I snip it off and she doesn't realize it. So right now there's three missing from her wrists and she hasn't said anything.
Speaker 2: Oh wo Hopefully she doesn't listen. She doesn't listen.
Speaker 1: She's a hoarder of bracelets.
Speaker 2: Well, I might wonder where she gets those hoarding mentalities.
Speaker 1: It's like a trophy of all the places that she went to. But I'm like, dude, before school, you have to cut them off. It's gross.
Speaker 2: You know what you should get? Tell me they make those little boxes. It's almost like a little where you throw change in she has it. She just throw them in there.
Speaker 1: She does, Yeah, I do. I put them in her box.
Speaker 2: But it's way better to get them when they're not ratty. So this way they look nice.
Speaker 1: They smell they're hanging off place place place place. It smells like a dirty boys gym locker room on her wrist. Please, I don't know why? Why do all?
Speaker 2: Can you also go to the channel and see if anybody responded? I have my social media locker on.
Speaker 1: Why do all men's or boys locker rooms smell like that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Boh, I don't know where to l Where do I go?
Speaker 1: Oh? Channels? Oh there's three messes bull chat coming today? Anybody? Oh that's just you.
Speaker 2: Did anybody say anything in no check? No sad seen by twenty people so far though, and we got nine hearts, eight likes, and two stars.
Speaker 1: What about yours?
Speaker 2: No one wrote anything sad.
Speaker 1: Tell me about your vacation. So you guys were in a sprinter van driving across No.
Speaker 2: It was in a sprinter van. It was a Ford expedition.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what happened to the sprinter? There was no sprinter. There was never a sprinter. I heard there was a sprinter there was no sprinter I'll go back and listen to tapes and tell.
Speaker 2: You no, we wanted to do a sprinter van. But do you know how much those Mercedes sprinter vans cost. If you would have told me those are like doomsday preppers.
Speaker 1: If you would have told me that you needed one, I probably could have hooked it up. Oh you know the crazy family down the block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they do vands.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh wow, nobody told me that you guys, I thought you had one, Otherwise I would have hooked you up.
Speaker 2: With Honestly, the expedition was fine. I actually prefer it because when I drove that RV, I learned a lot about myself and also about things I never want to do again. One of them. And you're driving RV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to respect the mirrors.
Speaker 2: It is too damn big. It's terrifying. I don't know how people did it without cameras and the beep beeps before, because those things are hard.
Speaker 1: It's so funny that you said cameras and beep beeps. Because Ashley had to take her driver's test. How did she do? She Well, the instructor was a giant dick.
Speaker 2: Oh lord.
Speaker 1: But because she had the last appointment of the day and he just wanted to go, you know, but.
Speaker 2: He's extra tough on her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she passed. But the thing is, though she was in a vehicle. Originally she was going to take the test in a car that did not have a backup camera. I She's like, I can't parallel park without a camera. I'm like, you have to learn how to park. Yeah, out a camera, you cannot rely on cameras to park or back up or anything like that. They're just it even says it on there. It's like, you know, still use your mirrors. This is just kind of a guide.
Speaker 2: My first car my Ford Focus, No, not my Ford Focus Ford Edge.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I called them Franklin because it looks like a turtle.
Speaker 1: That was a truck, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: It was. It was like a small SGV. Yeah. That was my first car, thanks to my mom and dad. I was surprised with it. That was so fun. Surprise anyway, it didn't have a camera, big red ribbon on it. Uh yeah, yeah, that's when I got it. We went to the dealership and they were like, oh, what do you want to drive? And then they're like, oh, try this, and then had a big red boone and they were like, it's your car, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's the best game show.
Speaker 2: I know. It was really nice. That's pretty cool. So thanks Mom and Dad. Still great surprise. How many years later anyway, So it did not have a screen on it, so I had to learn how to parallel park and back up and do all those things myself.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how you're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I think that it's your Well, now it's like required that you have the beeby beeps in every car. Really, yeah, backup detection is now mandatory in every car.
Speaker 1: What if you have an old car that doesn't have beb beeps?
Speaker 2: Old cars, no, but any new car made has it.
Speaker 1: Like when I was a kid lord back in my day.
Speaker 2: We had a cane and you just went out and you just kept poking cars.
Speaker 1: Do you know that cars did not have third break lights? Like it was only and probably the maybe the late that that was the You see, it's it's just normal for you now when you're driving behind a car and they hit the brakes, it's got the brakes lights on the side and the one in the middle. Oh, that one in the middle was never a thing, And it was almost like it was an ass scene on TV thing because when they started getting into cars factory, they would sell them they say, does your call don't have a third brake light?
Speaker 2: I can't for thirty.
Speaker 1: Nine ninety nine, And you would buy it and you'd put it in the back and you'd plug it into like the cigarettelighter or something like that that would work with it would somehow work with the car. But yet, no, that was never a standard stuff. Nineteen fifty nine or are you playing that number out of your ass?
Speaker 2: No, because I only saw it because on volvos. If you have a Volvo, look at the seatbelt, because that was the standard seatbelt that Volvo made and gave up the patent so all cars would have it. Hmhmm. Volvo made the patent for the current seatbelt that we all used.
Speaker 1: What it looked like before every car could just do their own thing or just not have them. But you know that a lot of cars used to have ones that were in airplanes, you know, the ones that aren't air planes with you flip the thing up. Cars used to have those.
Speaker 2: Well that's why I'm saying Volvo made the current one. I'm not sure if the year. I think it's nineteen fifty nine. Correct me if I'm wrong, you're wrong, Okay, cool. Anyway, they made the patent for the current seat belt and then they gave it up and made it free for all cars to use. And that's why we have the standard seat belt we do now for safety's sake. Yes, absolutely. I mean to think in cars used to be able to smoke b it was one long bench. Yes, so little Jimmy could be sitting in the front while you're smoking a cigarette without an air bag and no seat belt.
Speaker 1: And what was weird about the bench seat is if you pulled the little lever on the right, the bench seat would just kind of go cock eyed because the left one would stay where it is.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It moved like you know how you can seats up and back. Yeah, yes, it was just kind of like you tilted it a little bit if you want to be closer or whatever.
Speaker 2: Cars were so unsafe, that's terrifying. They were. I mean, thank god we have stuff now that I mean at least tries to protect us.
Speaker 1: Do you know that we're just talking about on the show the other day that apparently, oh.
Speaker 2: Should we take a quick break.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you all about this neck so cool after this and we're back.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: So, I don't know if it's true or not, but apparently Nate googled it. Dwy or DUI was not a thing until nineteen eighty eight or eighty nine.
Speaker 2: I believe that you do. Yeah, so, like back in nineteen Reagan and the dare stuff.
Speaker 1: No, not seriously, you talking like so back in like nineteen seventy six, you could crack open a Budweiser and drive with it.
Speaker 2: I mean alcohol only became twenty one and over under the Reagan administration. No, I know, it was the nineteen eighty three nineteen eighty four thing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: So if all that stuff is getting cracked down on, why would there be a fine for something that was totally okay. A lot of stuff started getting banned under that administration, specifically with drugs and alcohol, but that was like her thing.
Speaker 1: It is shocking to me that it was okay to be drunk driving a car prior to the late eighties. That's insane. I mean, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm just look at how many more accidents there were.
Speaker 1: Driving down the cross Bronx Express.
Speaker 2: T fifty nine. I was right. The three point safety belt was perfected by Volvo engineer Neil's in nineteen fifty nine. Nils ballin, Nils, Nils bowling whatever.
Speaker 1: I like, Nil's ballin better. You can't shut up, but yeah, I mean, car innovations is just it's crazy. So did you see any bears?
Speaker 2: We did? So we saw a bear in Yellowstone and it was far away.
Speaker 1: Sure it wasn't Jellystone.
Speaker 2: No, I what huh it's jelly Stone. Oh from the Yogi Bear, the Yogi Bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we saw a bear there and our amazing guy, Gypsy Gypsy was the one who showed us.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're allowed to say that anymore.
Speaker 2: No, he calls himself that, which again probably somewhere someone's writing a tweet. That's like, here's why it's inundated with wrong facts to call yourself a gyp.
Speaker 1: Oh, No, you can't say gyps anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't say gypsy either.
Speaker 1: You can't say gypsy either. No, isn't that a people? Aren't those?
Speaker 2: Because Romanian people it's a culture and it's a whole thing. It's like they're trying it. But honestly, it's the people that haven't touch grass in a second.
Speaker 1: So if something is fifty cents, I give you a dollar and you only give me a quarterback.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to say either. You're not supposed to say gypped, and you're also not supposed to use the term gypsy to refer to someone.
Speaker 1: What do I say, you cheated me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? But again, who makes these rules?
Speaker 2: This is from the terminal.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to know who makes these rules.
Speaker 2: Nobody does. The problem is we give credence and like allow these people that if you tweeted it and you get five hundred likes, everyone's like, oh, did you hear this is a thing. We need to be careful, and it's like, no, it's it's really nothing.
Speaker 1: There was never not one gypsy offended that somebody said, you gip me.
Speaker 2: Again, it's not that big of a deal. I think even talking about it makes it pretend that it has a big deal associated with it. Man, nobody actually talks like that in public. Nobody cares.
Speaker 1: I sure hope we don't have an Indian summer this year, because you can't say that either.
Speaker 2: There's this is not a thing. It's not a thing. Okay, it's so don't worry because, like I said, it's determinately online. People who haven't gone outside in a second canceled. It's not even a thing to be canceled anymore. It's it's literally. The problem is we think tweets and if you get a certain number of likes, it means something. Nobody is actually talking about it or like that in public.
Speaker 1: Oh that's Halsey in there.
Speaker 2: It is. That's kind of coolun like Pink but Circle nineteen ninety nine Pink, Yeah, I expect her to be like, there you go, looking pitiful.
Speaker 1: Pink's been around for a minute.
Speaker 2: I know she has. Remember when she was R and B pink ar But what.
Speaker 1: Was her first song?
Speaker 2: There you Go? That was her first song? Yes?
Speaker 1: Is it even in here?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I could it not be here? Ah? Man? What's your favorite Pink song?
Speaker 2: My favorite one is you in your Hand? Wait?
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 1: It's not here?
Speaker 2: No, I know it is, though where it's not? I know it's not maybe in there, but that's a Pink song, There you Go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember it sing it? Oh most girls was another one sing there you Go?
Speaker 2: There you go, look in pitiful just because I let you go.
Speaker 1: There you go, talk about how you well, I'm back like that now, there you go. It was called there you Go? Yeah, and it was pink. Yes, how could we not have it?
Speaker 2: Now I'm just getting angry?
Speaker 1: Okay this oh this was a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jackie just informed me. This is just you talking at me and I cannot respond. Well, you know what, I'm learning how to use the channel, folks, So please bear with me.
Speaker 1: Don't let me get me. That was great.
Speaker 2: You in your Hand is her best song. I'm not here for your entertainment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was That was a good one. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Stop on.
Speaker 1: Sober good. Also, Pink is great? Who knew it was good too? Just like fire? Oh my god, that was a great song. Also, that's some of new Pink.
Speaker 2: I'm not the biggest new Pink fan.
Speaker 1: We need to we need to play some pink. How can we play pink? Yeah? Oh? Blow me? Well, last time I remember when that song came out. The commercial guy here how there was a there was a commercial for the song, and he's like yip Pig's latest song, blow me?
Speaker 2: Have you left?
Speaker 1: At the one last kiss part?
Speaker 2: Oh lord, and it played.
Speaker 1: For Who's that? Is that important?
Speaker 2: I don't actually know.
Speaker 1: Is that Froggy? It's nine to five to four, that's Florida. That's quite cool how it goes to voicemail and it kind of transcribes it as it's happening.
Speaker 2: Now. Well, the new iOS update is great.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I did it. I don't think I have enough room in my phone.
Speaker 2: Well, now with the new iOS update, they switched to the standard text that everything else is on with Android. So now when you send an Android person a text, it shows as delivered and most is.
Speaker 1: It blue or still green?
Speaker 2: Still green? But to be honest with you, it shows delivered. It shows whenever you like something. Now it shows up with the little thumbs up, a little emoji's work. Now it's a million times better.
Speaker 1: I'm not really a fan of greenies.
Speaker 2: I am, to be honest with you. This makes me want to switch phones now because now you can be in group chats and kick someone out at their Android. Now it works a million times better.
Speaker 1: I've been told that I need to get a Google phone.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do that. If anything, I want to flip one. I want to be cool. And have the flip phone again.
Speaker 1: See, I just feel like I'll be ostracized if I get rid of an iPhone and get something green, Like do your friends make fun of you if you don't have an iPhone? Because you remember when there was some people here and there'll be a big group text with everybody and there'd be like two people that were green. They ruin it for everyone.
Speaker 2: We'll see what the new update. You don't ruin because now you can leave the chat? Yeah, but do you still ruin it for everyone now green because they can kick you out of the chat like green bubbles because it's now switched to the standard. Because Apple was like locking everyone in for the longest time. I know you probably don't care about this, but it locked people in, and now they switch to the tech standard that everyone can use it, so now you could kick people out, name group chats, all that fun stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool, you said for the law longest time, I was looking for the Billy Joel.
Speaker 2: The longest time?
Speaker 1: Yeahoo, I gotta tell you something. That song, why what was it called? It's not called longest time? Is it? For the longest time? I don't even see it in here, And I'll tell you why I tell I talk about that. Oh my god, there's so many Holy hell, there's so many Billy Joel songs in here, Andrew, I love Billy Joel. Look how many songs there are? Oh here, it is the longest time. I'm going to play that song at my dad's funeral. And if I don't play it, at least I'm going to talk about it. Do you want to know why it makes me think of him?
Speaker 2: I see the Mama's in the popa says that for me one specific song, say ninety night, Oh and kiss me? Then what's it called? It's by the Mama's and the pops?
Speaker 1: And what's it called?
Speaker 2: I think it's sleep dream a little dream? Oh?
Speaker 1: I know that song. It's from a movie, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's from like Halloween or something. No, is it the Mamas on the Papas?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh there it is California Dreaming. No, that's the only one we got good.
Speaker 2: That song makes me cry. Oh we know this one.
Speaker 1: So this should be our Serial Killers theme because it's Monday, Monday.
Speaker 2: That should be Actually, if we had something that for us, that would be great.
Speaker 1: That's when our podcast comes out on Monday, Monday.
Speaker 2: Monday or the other one. Just another manic Monday.
Speaker 1: Wish it were Sunday.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna say, just another manic Monday. Welcome to an on new episode of Serial Killers. Wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 1: Maybe we can have somebody to write a song with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be nice.
Speaker 1: So what else do have we done? I don't really have much, Chell, you have nothing else. No, We're gonna have lunch today. Wag a mama.
Speaker 2: I have to maybe move that. Jesus h I could probably come a little later.
Speaker 1: I made it. Eleven forty five. Oh, amazing.
Speaker 2: That is the best news I've heard all day.
Speaker 1: Can you do that?
Speaker 2: Yes? I have a meeting at eleven thirty for a podcast, So will.
Speaker 1: You be done? I should be, because I will be there at eleven forty five, sitting there by myself.
Speaker 2: No, I will make sure that I am there by eleven forty five. Eleven fifty the latest eleven fifty. Now, well, I'm just getting you the heads out.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna order you the super spicy one. I'm not tell you they're spicy.
Speaker 2: Is not spicy.
Speaker 1: It is for me in real it is for me. Look, I grew up in a house with no spice. Okay, okay, like, can I tell you we went.
Speaker 2: I put red pepper flakes, I put hot sauce. I love spice.
Speaker 1: I went to cheesecake factory with my parents not that long ago. Okay, my mom ordered a turkey burger.
Speaker 2: Lord, I don't even want to know what she thought was spicy.
Speaker 1: And she sent it back because it was too spicy.
Speaker 2: Is this cheesecake factory?
Speaker 1: Does this have spice on top?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, manm it's salt and pepper. It's too spicy, sent it back. Yeah, I'm telling you, I grew up in an incredibly bland household. I I so this is. It's still relatively new to me. Spice.
Speaker 2: I love spice. Spice is my favorite.
Speaker 1: I don't like crazy spice, like I like baby spice, not like you know what.
Speaker 2: Not scary spice.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got you, Yeah you're crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm starting to get more spicy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or spicy. It's good. It's good to add some flavor to your food.
Speaker 1: But it burns my tongue and it burns coming out.
Speaker 2: It does, it does. Honestly, I did the Hot Ones Challenge with Sam Stavros. Yeah, Sam, I know she's going to be here next week.
Speaker 1: Please make sure she says hello, she will be here.
Speaker 2: You'll see her.
Speaker 1: Oh good, what's she doing?
Speaker 2: Seacrest is recording?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, oops, doesn't matter. He's all the way in that back studio. No one sees him.
Speaker 2: You mean the one that's right there.
Speaker 1: No, he's isn't it all the way around the back?
Speaker 2: No, that's when it's the old studio that was Tribecca. Yeah, he is now literally in the studio right around the corner, the.
Speaker 1: One by z one Hunter studio over there.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, have to say hi, hey Ryan, Syria Kills. Yeah, it's iHeart podcast, Oop and dight.
Speaker 1: He'll totally do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I wish i'd I would the Wheel of Sound effect because he starts with his first Wheel of Fortunes on Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, h wow, I'm sure I'll be on the show or something. You think so maybe, I mean if he comes here and you.
Speaker 1: Think, wow, he's got to be here before ten.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: So you know the l A time, you know, La La land Bra that's right. Those West Coasters, Yeah, West Coasters, man, they get their old VW van with a surfboard on top and a bench that kids could fly out, and they wax it, right, you wax the surfboard? Yeah, which you ever surfed?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I got it.
Speaker 1: From here we go.
Speaker 2: So my dad has a weird fascination with the movie Blue Crush, like he loves I saw that, obsessed with the one that got the arm bitten off. No, that's Surfer. So my dad is at the song from I Know. But the Blue Crush song is there's a specific Blue Crush song?
Speaker 1: Is it? This one?
Speaker 2: Everybody's about the best? Oh cool summer? Oh it's Nanama Cruel now the remix? Look up the look up Real Summer.
Speaker 1: That's from Karate Kid.
Speaker 2: Look up the Cruel Summers.
Speaker 1: What's this?
Speaker 2: Why are you not playing the song that I'm looking up? The pipe in Cruel Summer?
Speaker 1: Okay? Taylor Swift is all called Cruel Summer.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm back in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Okay. Anyway, so they have a remix of it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put on my shower curtain costume and and try to hide from the skeletons. Anyway, anyway, ob kai man. Any Way, Cobra Kai anyway. Anyway, Blue Crush my dad's favorite. I don't know why he rates movies based on the surfboard scale. Okay, cool, No, I'm trying to find the one you're talking about.
Speaker 2: It it's not in there. Just move on anyway. So he oh, that's right, that's that song anyway. So he loves that movie. And so I got him surf lessons for his for Father's Day where and went.
Speaker 1: To Jersey shorm. Okay, that's not quite West Coast.
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't matter. We still have waves and you could surf. So I got him Californias. My dad got knocked down once and then the rest of the surf lesson that I bought for him. He was like, he could do it, and so do. I tell you, I got knocked down several times. Surfing is hard, but when you actually do pop up, it is so rewarding. And I would totally do it again. I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got knocked down, I did, and I got up again. Did you have a whiskey drink or a vaka drink?
Speaker 2: I needed both because the amount of pain I was in when you especially at the time of day they had you go at like five six in the morning. Yeah, the waves were huge. The water is cold, and I got knocked down so much and just dragged throughout the sand. It hurt.
Speaker 1: I want to play more songs.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we gotta go soon. I got work. I need to do. Why because I have work?
Speaker 1: What you work?
Speaker 2: I do? I help run this whole podcast network that's going on.
Speaker 1: So are we on it? No?
Speaker 2: Why, Scotty, I told you why?
Speaker 1: Oh? I want to just play one more song that you don't know. Don't do. Look, you have to know what it is that is you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But one version was that version that was smashing pumpkins. Yeah, cut my life into pieces. That's the last trend of Clarksville.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: They're gonna meet me at the station. Those are the monkeys.
Speaker 2: Love that?
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for was stating a ball chat on a Friday. We appreciate you, We love you. Make sure you join our broadcast channel. Go to Serial Killers PC on Instagram. You'll see it there. Join it. We're still learning how to use it. We're going to be posting stuff I don't know if you can respond to it. Thanks Jackie for letting me know that nobody can actually respond to stuff. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: How did she know we were looking for a response because.
Speaker 2: She saw the message. You get it like you do an Instagram message, Okay, and then once you're on it, you can respond. I guess somehow, but I don't know how to.
Speaker 1: Try to respond. It didn't work, Yeah, got it?
Speaker 2: So I got to figure that out. Well.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a working process, just like life exactly. So if you're listening to this actually on Friday today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Yes, and we'll have an all new Serial Killers for you on Monday, and you want to tease it, hold on.
Speaker 2: Also, if you're watching this on YouTube, make sure you subscribe. Also make sure you like, rate and follow wherever you listen, because that helps us out a ton, So please do that. I'm Andrew Pug on Instagram. He'sy Scottie Bee on Instagram. I am and on the next Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I was going to try to where's this? I don't know. I was just going to give you a hint, like what the song?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What the cereal is? See?
Speaker 2: What? Oh?
Speaker 1: Come on now?
Speaker 2: Why so you mean to tell me what? Instead? Of playing shake it Off for Taylor's sweat again what I wanted. I want to Welcome to New York, but I can't. I can't find it. I Welcome to New York her boyfriend places or the Kansas City Chiefs. I know. So why would you play Welcome to New York? She's not in New York?
Speaker 1: How come there still allowed to be called the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: We're doing the Kelsey mix, but everyone else had Chelsea mixed folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we're doing. Yeah, we're gonna do the christ mix on Monday.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool? All right, Andrew, make sure you tune in, folks until we see you next time. Say clink, Andrew, you like that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's nice.
Speaker 1: It's in a mug instead of the ball.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Thanks, love you, bye bye