Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. Oh he's a good American. Yes, hey, Garrett, how are you? Good morning? What's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: So Vow wants to play a phone tap on her sister Tara. Now Tara hates, hates, hates clowns, just like our very own Danielle. So it happens to be Tara's birthday, and Val wanted to send birthday wishes to her sister. So I'm going to play a clown, going to uh, going to Tara's job.
Speaker 1: All right, see how this works out? Garrett's clown phone tap. Let's listening, Hi, Tara?
Speaker 2: Yes, great, I am heading towards your office right now. I have a delivery for you, and I'm a little lost. I was just wondering if you could help me get to the office.
Speaker 3: And what is it.
Speaker 2: I usually don't do this. It's supposed to be a surprise. I was sent to come with you a happy birthday. It's kind of silly. Right now, I'm dressed as a clown to sing happy birthday to you.
Speaker 3: And wait wait wait wait wait what yes? And a clown right now?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, that's what I.
Speaker 3: Do oh wait a minute. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you can't come to my office dressed as a clown.
Speaker 1: Well, that's my job, that's what I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't like clowns.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing I got paid to come sing happy birthday.
Speaker 3: I don't really care.
Speaker 1: Your sister's Valerie, correct, and she she booked me.
Speaker 3: Valery hired you. Correct and turn yourself around right now?
Speaker 1: Well what if I just come and drop off the balloon?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, absolutely not out of the question.
Speaker 1: I spent two hours on my face make I.
Speaker 3: Don't really care. This is out of the question.
Speaker 2: What if it's just a quick little happy birthday? You blow out the cupcake that I have for your's delicious.
Speaker 3: In the nuts? If you show up here, I don't like clowns, they freak me.
Speaker 1: What if we do this?
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 1: Well, I need to know where you are.
Speaker 3: So I don't care.
Speaker 1: I will make it a quick happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Crazy lunatic you are, but I don't want you coming here.
Speaker 1: All right? Fine? What what if you at.
Speaker 3: Least say I know you are kissing me off?
Speaker 1: Well, my boss is going to ask if I came.
Speaker 3: Here, what your boss is going to ask.
Speaker 1: I'm a happy guy, but you're making me an unhappy clown.
Speaker 3: You're not a happy guy, you are. This is completely inappropriate.
Speaker 1: Too bad.
Speaker 2: I have a smile painted on my face because right now you have a smile.
Speaker 3: I would punch it off your face. Stupid.
Speaker 1: No one does that to a clown.
Speaker 3: All right, So, oh my gosh, she is. She is so pissed right now.
Speaker 1: Hold ty one second, we'll call her right back. Okay, this is her happy birthday?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, sorry, happy birthday, my ass? Did you send a clown to my office? You know I hate clowns.
Speaker 1: Can you be appreciative that I sent you something for your birthday?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's be ridiculous. You know, clowns freaked me out if I went to the office. Did he do a good job? He called, He didn't even know where he was going. He called for directions, so I sent him home. But you are glown up. You're gonna be twenty six if he will be a grownup have some respect. Seriously, remember when we went to the circus, I paid my pants. I can't believe are you laughing right now? This is so not funny. It's your birthday. Stop being this is your birthday. Don't you think you're overreacting just a little. I don't think I'm overreacting. I think that you're a bad sister.
Speaker 1: I remembered your birthday.
Speaker 3: Didn't I. Oh, so you're gonna do something horrible to me on my birthday, Dark Ben, you always hated her?
Speaker 1: What my name is? Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you got phone taps?
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, oh Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all parts the Elvis Duran phone Tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.