Speaker 1: The numbers told the story they always do. It's one of those idiots who believe in the analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander gone vis in good Monday morning Tude is a numbers game at Visa d Sports Betting Network, Visa dot Com, Visa that game plus iHeartRadio, YouTube TV and of course the Draft Kings Network. It's Gill Alexander, It's Kelly Bidlittle I from bar Canada, the d Kelly fighting off a sneeze here to begin the show.
Speaker 2: That's never happened. Oh man, I had to do that the other day. Uh maybe take Kelly out of tight shot. There we go, that's looking cut. Give you a little time for for the sniffles if you need.
Speaker 1: I'll think it's gonnap it. It's not gonna have it. You can go back.
Speaker 2: I thought that after a segment like on Thursday or Friday.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious. How was your weekend, by the way, how to go?
Speaker 2: It was pretty good? It was pretty good. We're gonna get into the into the games here. Uh yes, as we always do on Monday. But uh, as you and I were talking about, man, it was it was a good weekend.
Speaker 1: But it could have been oh so great if the Atlanta Falcons cover. It's a massive weekend in dead nothing to really talk about. And as I was telling you too, thank god.
Speaker 2: The NBA is back, because as you just you just get bad beats, you know, multiple times a week essentially in the NBA. It really helps you get through some of these NFL weekends that hurts you a lot more earlier in the year.
Speaker 1: This is this is the season that could have been from me three to one and one again in the contest, me too, But it's a season that differences in the on the magapot, I'm twenty nine to fifteen in one this year. We're just crushing the NFL. But I had two oho and fives this year that destroyed the whole thing.
Speaker 2: What's your okay, So you went through one to one this week two? What'd you do week one of the quarter?
Speaker 1: Oh and five? Oh that was my second oh to five of the year. Yeah, so it just destroys everything. But anyway, we'll get into it. So if you're new to this again, only three more of these this year really before the postseason. I'm in a cocoon. I don't know the lines for week sixteen the upcoming week in the National Football League, it's called guessing lines, And in that exercise, we'll look back at everything that happened yesterday and this weekend, really Saturday and Sunday. We hope to extract value in the upcoming upcoming weekends. And this exercise has been, with the exception of a couple weeks this year, fantastic. First though, before we get into it, a look at Survivor Circus Survivor. What happened to the accent right there? For a second? Circus Survivor goes from thirteen to ten. Oh, the math is easy now, Kelly Bidlin, remaining intrinsic value theoretical of each of the remaining ten entries nine hundred twenty six thousand, seven hundred dollars nine point twenty six seven million. That makes sense, nine hundred twenty six thousand, seven hundred dollars per entry, pouring out a forty for our own Adam Burke, who was among the three eliminated. Adam, we should give a shout out to Mark Goldberg from Spooky Express who had Adam on with him, but a shout out to him. They had the Titans. They were one of two entries that had the Titans, the other one had the Packers. We are down to ten. Five had the Rams, that was the most strongly picked. Two had the Bengals, one had the Niners, one had the Saints, one had the Brownies. And I would assume, you know what they say about assuming, but I would assume there will be no chop again because the gentleman who didn't want to chop last week still alive poker player was named Sean Perry, I believe was his name, if I have that correct, So a golden boy, though it is his name, Yes, in the con still in it, so yes.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, I think, with him advancing. And you're only down to ten too, so it's not like this win. You know, the Rams would have gone down obviously it might be a different story. But down to ten, don't think we should expect to chop. And if there's anything like an announcer's curse with this, yell me on air yesterday on Live Bed Sunday with Ben waxing poetically about how great it was to see Adam Burker make this run and what a great guy and all that, and then.
Speaker 1: So just so deserving. I waxed about him a couple of weeks ago that I wanted him to win, but oh well, it's tough man again. And this is the week where there's two happening before we come back on Monday. Right, it's the Christmas quote unquote week in addition to the actual So is it sixteen A and sixteen B if you will, by a circus survivor parlance? So good luck to everybody. By the way, this time last year, fourteen entries were left.
Speaker 2: Wait, so how does it work? Is it Thursday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday? This week is one and then you have to pick Monday.
Speaker 1: There's three games whatever, the Christmas day and the one after Christmas, I believe it is. Is that correct? It's the it's the last three games, the last three games. Yeah, it's the Christmas one. I want to start this. Let's do that. There are three on Christmas. I had to Okay, three on Christmas, three on Christmas. Those are the ones. All right, guess lines, let's hit it. Hey, we have an what was coming? All right, I'm gonna started. I missed that scratching idea in there. Yeah, yeah, got that going on. I like that, all right, Thursday night, we got a thriller Saints at Rams. Well, it means something to seven and seven teams. Saints right now tied with the Bucks, although they do not lead technically the NFC South and the Rams now inside the NFC playoff picture. Is that right that the Rams are on the inside, Yes, they are. They are in the seventh hole right now in the NFC. Okay, yesterday the Saints beat the Giants, stopping the Giants train, if you will. Giants started out with a fifty six yard Randy Bullock field goal on the game's opening drive, but then he heard his hamstring on the ensuing kickoff. Then after trade of three and outs, New Orleans went sixty eight yards eleven plays card Keith Kirkwood for seven seven to three New Orleans late first quarter. The Giants would add a field goal before the end of the half, but it was seven to six New Orleans field goal by the punter, which was always Matt Brown's problem. Field goal by Jamie Gillen. That's correct, forty yard field goal. The total yards at the half one twelve to ninety nine New Orleans. Real Barnburner third quarter of New Orleans opening drive ten play sixty eight yards cartera Juwan Johnson for twenty three fourteen to six Saints. Then after a Giants three and out, group would add a fifty yard field goal seventeen to six Saints. After another Giants three and out sixty five yards and eleven plays Car to Jimmy Graham, Hey, there is from one out twenty four to six. Uh. From there on out it was really just a Giants turnover on downs twice. That would be the ballgame. Car twenty three of twenty eight for two eighteen three touchdowns, no picks and one sack. Come on, Giants, you just gotta lose a couple more and then the alternate season win total under well Cash. The Rams beat Washington yesterday to get to seven and seven. Har Sick twenty two yardfield goal to start out the festivities after a Washington three and out three to nothing Rams then this was the real story of the first half. The Rams should have blown Washington off the field, but instead Washington matriculated fourth and one at the Rams twelve Howel pass deflected and complete stopped long downs thirty six seconds left in the first quarter. Then the Rams matriculated, but first and ten at the Washington twenty one Kyron Williams tackled by Cody Bartney. Fumbles were covered by Kendall Fuller. After another Washington three and out, Rams go fifty three yards ten plays, Kyron in from one ten to nothing Rams two nineteen left in the second quarter, and then after another Washington three and out the Rams second and four at the Washington forty five Kyra fumbles again. Saint Juice Benjamin says, juiced on the hit, Cameron Curl on the recovery. Good times for those of us holding an over forty eight and a half ticket. Oh, it gets even better for you, It would get even better. Washington another three and out, terrible snap by Cameron Cheeseman Tressway. The punter couldn't handle it. Rams were set up at Washington at the Washington or deep in Washington Territor with thirty four seconds left second quarter that led to a half or six twenty seven yard field goal thirteen to nothing Rams. At the half. You should have had way more points. Rams led in total yards two forty two to eighty three. At the half it was fourteen to three and first downs, but those minus two and turnovers were killing you. Rams. Second play third quarter, Stafford a cup for sixty two twenty to nothing. Rams. Later Washington short field forty eight yards, seven plays how Old a Samuel from nineteen out twenty to seven Rams six twenty four left third quarter. Then the Rams punt after taking to delay when it was fourth and three at the Washington forty two. I'm sure you love that with one fifty eight left of the third quarter, looking at it through the prism of your You're over. Then Washington three and out again, almost the most amaz and catch you'll ever see by Terry McLaurin, but not to be ruled in complete. And then the Rams five plays fifty one yard Stafford DeMarcus Robinson from twenty three out Kiren in for the two point conversion, twenty eight to seven Rams thirteen twenty five to go. The Rams were coasting and you're over. Still had a shot. First play, next drive Howell picked by John Johnson the third. Then Harsik misses a forty three yard field goal. Jacoby burseet in, Ladies and gentlemen. At that moment, Terry mclaurin's twenty twenty three season began.
Speaker 3: That's right, my guys, Jacobe were set in the game, Skins go sixty seven yards five plays, breset to McLaurin for twenty nine eighty eight to fourteen Rams seven seventeen to go.
Speaker 1: Then after a Rams three and up, breset to McLaurin for sixteen to McLaurin for forty eight sets up. Washington at the Rams won with four forty seven to go in the game. Let me repeat that down fourteen Washington set up at the RAMS one with four forty seven to go. Sure, yep, this is easy. We all know what to do here. Gil. You know how long it took him to score that touchdown at one yard like eight plays, three minutes in one second on seven plays technically really nine because there were two pis.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Finally Brisset to Samuel from three out. It literally was I think I have the sequence later when we talk about Washington, but it was just this unbelievable sequence where Washington showed no urgency whatsoever. Finally they scored with one forty six to go. Now you're down eight, ladies and gentlemen. Ron Rivera breset Samuel from three out, fourth and goal, by the way, on their second set of four downs. Then Ron Rivera, who has not gotten the eight to six memo.
Speaker 2: Like, did you not just watch Monday Night Football? Like shit that you missed it a whole six days before this game.
Speaker 1: I'n Rivera doesn't watch TV. He has a guy in the eight to six analytics memo. So instead of going for two, he decides to kick the pat which for you, and you're forty eight at that point. Oh, I'm back here, cheering, way to go, row boat Rod Poetry then ensues roll out the field goal unit. Because the low snap happens, the kick is blocked total Poetry, and you're still at forty eight. Then, with all three timeouts, Ron Rivera decides, I'm gonna kick the on side kick here. You got to anyway. They never get the ball back either way. Twenty eight to twenty Rams win the unders cash you lose. You're over the total and the spread both in play. On that final sequence, Ron Rivera laiz gentlemen, by the way, people who are like, oh, he'll never it's not a it's not a hot take that Ron Rivera's gonna get fired, lates, gentlemen, anybody you hear saying that it's a hot take. Everybody knows it's already out there. The second the season ends, he's fired. It's not a thing. I love those hot takes. Yeah, it's like, okay, yeah, it's great. Everybody. Josh Harris is almost talking about it outwardly. Stafford twenty five of thirty three for two to fifty eight, two touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked three times. Kyron Williams twenty seven for one fifty touch but two fumbles, Cup eight for one eleven in a touchdown. They outgained Washington four forty five ninety seven. Puka Nakua last three games, Kelly, if he averages five and a half catches and one hundred and four yards, he sets the rookie records for both catches and yards five and a half and one oh four. Oh it sounds like a Rookie of the Year candidate. Not so much, apparently. Was it Saints at Rams by four? Ding? Ding Ding nailed it? Yeah, we are four across the board of because the Saints aren't good enough to keep it to three on that it's a ram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is really perfect number because this is I would only be interested in the rams here, but not important.
Speaker 1: If Pooka set both records and c. J. Stroud didn't show up for the last three games. The se Stroud still there, still a rookie the year. No, I'm going to Coula then. By the way, Jamiir Gibbs also twenty one, same number as Fucus. Welcome back more guessing lines. Looking for value in week sixteen numbers game Visa the Sports Betting Network. Here are three reasons Zen is America's number one nicotine pounch. We use food grade ingredients. We have a wide selection of varieties and they all come in two strengths. Find Zen at a store near you. Warning this product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Numbers game on Visa these sports Betting Network look at a bit smarter. The Vison has the perfect holiday gift for you. Sign up on our holiday special today and get Visa Pro access to everything we do from now through May first for only seventy nine dollars. May first sign up today get unlimited access to daily best bets, exclusive betting splits, premium analysis in twenty four to seven video, plus all our betting guides and best bets for our college bowl games, all of them the Super Bowl in March Madness. Don't miss out on this limited time holiday offer. Visit VSA dot com slash subscribe to sign up on our holiday special. Now, that's VSI n dot com slash subscribe. It's kill Alexander, It's Kelly Bidlin. Let me just ask you a question before we get back into these games. Kelly, I'm going to give you the favorite now for all seven NFL Awards categories. Okay, I don't want to know if you think they're not going to win or not. I just want you to tell me which what odds you think are the most outlanded? Okay, Purty now Rock Party minus one ninety for MVP. These are all DraftKings numbers. Stroud minus ten thousand Offensive Rookie the Year, Jalen Carter minus sixteen hundred Defensive Rookie of the Year. Christian McCaffrey minus won fifty for Offensive Player of the Year. Micah Parsons minus won ten Defensive Player of the Year. Dan Campbell plus two hundred two to one Coach of the Year. Damar Hamlin minus seven hundred. What is the most outlandish number? Not that they might not win, but what number do you think is the most out of whack. I still think it's Dan Campbell. It's either Campbell or Hamblin right, based on our conversation with uh, it's Campbell with shots, it's Campbell or Hamlin. Was thinking about going that way, but I didn't want to bring it up again. Yeah, it was talking about Shane Steich and by the way, and Jamago Ryans both at plus three fifty knocking at the dough.
Speaker 2: You are right, it is those two, though I don't care like that. That Lion's win was great Saturday night. We're gonna get to it. We're gonna we're gonna talk about that was awesome for us. We both had bets on it. But I still don't understand the two to one with all these with all these other guys that you could make a case for.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Sunday. What do we got?
Speaker 2: We're on to Saturday Saturday, BA, let's go on Saturday this week too. Two on Saturday, one thirty Pacific time, four to thirty Eastern Bengals at the Steelers, Oh Bengals consecutive Saturdays, Pittsburgh consecutive Saturdays, six the eight and six Bengals and the seven and seven Steelers Bengals coming off an incredible win against the Vikings on Saturday.
Speaker 1: It was seven to three Minnesota. We'll pick it up. Their second quarter, Browning misses a wide open Charlie Jones deep first missed opportunity for the Bengals right there. Minnesota then matriculated third and nine at the Cincinnati fourteen Mullins picked by Mike Hilton with four h six left in the second quarter, and then after Cincinnati punt, Minnesota matriculated again third and seven at the Cincinnati twenty two, Mullin picked by E. J. Hill. And so it's still seven to three Minnesota at the half. They led in total yards one eighty eight to one oh one, but they were minus two and turnovers. Just sounded just like the game we just described with the Rams, but in this case the Vikings couldn't hold it. By the way, it is the whole Nick Mullins experience. Right Like you were like, oh, he's pretty good, he's pretty good. Oh no, he's not good yet. Rock out right yep. Third quarter Minnesota eight plays, ninety three yards, Mullins to Addison for thirty seven. Addison was everywhere in this game. Fourteen to three Vikings ten forty six left third quarter, then Cincinnati second and seven at their own forty Browning picked by a Caleb Evans that led to a Joseph field goal seventeen to three Minnesota, four thirty two left of the third quarter. All right, you're thinking Minnesota's rolling until they weren't. Cincinnati. Then Browning wakes up. Eight plays seventy five yards, Browning in the Higgins for thirteen first play the fourth quarter, seventeen to ten Minnesota, then a Minnesota three and out, then eleven plays sixty two yards for the Bengals, mixing in from one on fourth and goal. We're tied at seventeen with seven forty six to go, and then right after that second and ten at their own forty four Mullins looks like it's a pick six to Jermaine Prat, but nullified by Trey Hendrickson being offside and instead the Instead the Vikings take advantage. They matriculate Mullins to Addison from one out twenty four to seventeen, Vikings three forty eight to go. Well, it looks like the Vikings are gonna win it after all. New ten plays seventy five yard drive for the Bengals, Browning to Higgins for twenty one. What a catch, What a touchdown? Twenty four a piece, thirty nine seconds to go win this ballgame, then ot that's where it would go. Cincinnati three and out, blatant p I uncalled on third down deep intended for Higgins. Then Minnesota third and one at the Cincinnati forty one stuffed on a on a sneak attempt, and then fourth in inches Mullins stuffed again. Brutal, absolutely brutal where he like he did a Fred Flintstone thing with his legs. You know, when Fred Flintstone drives the car, we has a war bump. Remember that was it didn't get there. Cincinnati takes over six to twelve to go thirdy nine at the thrown forty three. Browning to Boyd for forty four sets up McPherson twenty nine yard field goal. Good. Bengals win it twenty seven to twenty four. That's a push for everybody, pretty much. Let me just review that game real quick. In one sentence, seventeen to three lead for the Vikings. They blow it, twenty four to seventeen lead. They blow it two quarterback sneaks to get one yard. They blow it. Total disaster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is rough because, like you said, Addison Man, he had a great game. Finally looked like he was coming on. You know, I was a wide receiver this year. Chaidler had a big game. Chand had a huge game. Browning ended up twenty nine to forty two for three twenty four for the Bengals, two touchdowns, one pick and sack four times Bengals in the thick of it. Steeler's not in the thick of it right now. Steelers beating the Colt six to nothing. We'll pick it up there. Boswell missed a pat that's why it's six to nothing. Then Indianapols three and out, rigobertol Sunchez Punk blocked by Connor Heywood, recovered by Nick Herbert g at the one after Harris lost four yards.
Speaker 1: Story of this of Nazi's career here Deontae from five out, thirteen to nothing, Steelers fourteen oh seven left second quarter and then from there Kelly all Colts big Minshew to Pittman Junior forty two yard pickup on third and five of the Pittsburgh forty nine that set up a Minshew to mos sixteen yard touchdown Bass thirteen to seven Pittsburgh eleven twenty one left second quarter, then a first and eleven for Pittsburgh at the Indie forty five trubisky picked by Nick Cross. Indianapolis matriculates, but they get stuff third and gold to one incomplete, overthrown to Ogletree and then remember fourth and goal from the one Minshew to DJ Montgomery just flats out drops it, so you're like, Okay, wait a minute, maybe the Pittsburgh Magic Beans thing is happening with Tomlin. But Pittsburgh punts, and then Indianapolis starts at their own twenty six with forty four seconds left in the half. They go seventy seven yards in twenty two seconds, three plays to Montgomery for thirty four, a twenty six yard PI incomplete to Montgomery and then incomplete and then Montgomery for fourteen touchdown, So the Colts led by one at the half. After in Indianapolis three and out, Pittsburgh first intent at their own ten nase hit by E. J. Speedy, fumbles recovered by Julian Blackman that led to a Minshew alley Cock touchdown from eighteen yards out twenty one to thirteen. Then after Pittsburgh three and out. Indianapol's fourth and one at Pittsburgh eleven. They settle. You know, this is also the difference in coaching, right, Steichen is like, Okay, we're up eight, it's fourth and one at the eleventh, let me just kick a field goal here to go, but eleven, I'm not allergic to field goals. Twenty four to thirteen. Colts contrast that with the next Pittsburgh drive were instead of trying to kick a fifty seven yard field goal from Boswell, they cut it to a one score game. Tomlin with three twenty seven left of the third quarters like, nah, I'm just punt. What the hell was that? Especially when Boswell ran out onto the fields. Boswell couldn't believe it. Yeah. Indianapols would get another Matt Gay field goal to make it twenty seven to thirteen, and then Trubisky this first intent at the Indianapolis forty nine. They're down fourteen. Horrific pick to Julian Blackman. Matt Gay would link of forty three yard field goal. After that, Mason Rudolph would come in the game. They're still down two scores, four and out With Mason Rudolph, Matt Gate would add another field goal thirty to thirteen. That's your ballgame. Indianapolis outgains Pittsburgh three seventy two to two sixteen. Pittsburgh was minus three and turnovers that led to plus seven net Indianapolis points. Drubisky sixteen of twenty three for one sixty nine, one touchdown, two picks, three sacks, two carries for one yard and a touchdown. Cincinnati at Pittsburgh split the difference between the three and the pick, I'm Cincinnati by one and a half. Yep, pretty close.
Speaker 2: It is Bengals two and a half at DraftKings two to two and a half.
Speaker 1: Pretty much everywhere in the work for your I remember your pre flop bets this season. You were under on Pittsburgh on lots of stuff.
Speaker 2: Under nine wins and under alt under seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Still alive, Gil. They were seven and four and they had home games. I believe it was against Arizona and New England and they lost them by yep. And now not only are your bets all in play, but Mike Tomlin's stat that we all joke that we all joke about because it's like, oh, I've never heard that before, which we've heard a million times. For that to remain intact, meaning to never have a losing season, the Steelers have to go one to one in one the rest of the way, Well, they better get that one in the win column in this one, because the other two are road games at Seattle and at Baltimore, and unless Baltimore doesn't have anything to play for, chalk that one up as a loss. We're gonna assume. You can't really assume anything in this.
Speaker 2: League, but you get the idea can't and then I mean Seattle, I mean, you know, trying to project what their health is going to look like next week when we don't even know about, you know, eight hours from now, what it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe maybe I'm confident on the under nine. I'm confident on that one.
Speaker 1: Gil Cincinnati right now in playoff position. Pittsburgh not by the way you bring up tonight's game, we have no idea who's playing quarterback for either team, either Seahawks and Eagles. And really weird.
Speaker 2: I'm sure everybody cont it over the weekend, but I mean, I thought Gino was scaling up at the end of last week, and now it sounds like he is very questionable. Maybe even unlikely to go for Seattle, and then Jalen Hurts we got the news yesterday morning was going to be put on his own plane to go up to Seattle because of the illness that he is going through, and it got worse over the weekend.
Speaker 1: A little bit more positive.
Speaker 2: Reports coming out this morning sounded like he's gonna probably try to go here. But I mean, right now, we don't know who's playing quarterback for either one.
Speaker 1: Right now Eagles favored by three and a half or three depending on where you're looking, totally at forty five, but yeah, no starting quarterbacking note, by the way, I had a ridiculous trivia question which I'd like you to ponder without googling. Okay, it's the one NFL team whose mascot faces left, whose mascot faces left coming backboard, guesting lines, numbers, game vs. In these sports betting network it's Skill Alexander. It's Kelly Bidlittle from Bark Canada at the D By the way, I didn't mean mascot. I'm met logo of course, right which NFL team's logo faces left? And it's the only one, And Kelly is just going nuts trying to figure this out.
Speaker 2: So it's a really good one because you got to think through like all the different logos and how many of them are just like face forward, which is a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's obviously not the Cowboys star right, it's like like the Steelers emblo, right, you know, or even like Chicago Bears. Right, the bear just faces forward. What's so funny about it is we watch thousands upon tens of millions of hours of football. These things stare at us at all time, but we don't process and process them at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, you heard me saying about three times during the break, I'm pretty confident it's a bird.
Speaker 1: So I think it's a bird. Okay.
Speaker 2: I also think because you led me into the question after we brought up Monday night football, there's a good chance it has to do with one of those birds. So I'm gonna go with the Philadelphia Eagles, got it?
Speaker 1: Really? Yes, Eagle's the only one that faces left. I was gonna I don't know why that is, By the way, why are they the only ones that decided to face that direction? I have no idea. I don't know. Now did they did they update?
Speaker 2: They updated the logo right when the team like updated uniforms.
Speaker 1: Yes, so that's a good.
Speaker 2: So they didn't stick as as traditional. Maybe they thought they were being cool and Wavelet's.
Speaker 1: Do some games. You got it, well done, good deductive reasoning. That's not had to be a bird.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go Saturday Night Bill's at Chargers, Bill's eight Eastern Saturday Night.
Speaker 1: The eight and six Bills crushing the Cowboys. Yesterday at the five and nine Chargers. The Bills still on the outside looking in, but again the proverbial team no one wants to play in the playoffs. Buffalo opening drive yesterday, I think this gets lost. In this game against the I was twelve plays, seventy five yards extended by roughing the passer call onto Marcus Lawrence on third and four to six, which would have forced a field goal try had that not happened. Instead, new set of downs, Murray in from two, seven to nothing Buffalo. Then after Dallas punt in a Buffalo three and out, Dallas three and out Buffalo punts, but roughing the kicker on Sam Williams extends the drive. Six plays later, Alan to James Cook from eighteen out, fourteen to nothing. So really it could have been three to nothing at that point. Instead it's fourteen to nothing Buffalo, twelve fifty two left and second quarter. Aubrey does get a thirty two yard field goal he never misses, has never missed. Fourteen to three Buffalo, seven thirteen left and the second quarter, then second and six at the Buffalo forty. Allen to Diggs for seven. Remember though he actually fumbled, but there's no challenge, even though Dallas recovered and Buffalo got the next playoff quick, so they took advantage. They matriculated Alan in from one, completing an eleven place seventy six yard drive twenty one to three Buffalo, So you could argue that seventeen Buffalo points because of the mistakes on the Cowboys part happened just because of Cowboys' mistakes. Buffalo, by the way, two ten to eighty nine, totally yards advantage. In the first half. Dak was six of thirteen for forty three. Would be MVP candidate. Not so much anymore. Third quarter, after Dallas punt long, Buffalo driver James Cook dropped a wide open pass would be dropping wide open, would be touchdown passed from Allen on third and goal from five. They settled for a bass twenty three yard field goal that made it twenty four to three, but then another Dallas three at out Buffalo sixty seven yard six place cook in from twenty four thirty one to three with twelve thirty to go. Then Dallas fourth and five at their own forty eight dak pick by Christian Benford. Dallas would add a garbage touchdown and make it thirty one to ten with two forty five to go, and then they don't bother on side kicking, which was strained because you strained because you still had all your starters in down twenty eight, like let's risk injury, and then once we score the touchdown, let's not even bother on side kicking. It was a little weird. It's like you wanted them to get practice or something. Josh Allen seven completed forward passes seven of fifteen for ninety four because they didn't need to. Yeah, one touchdown, no picks. He was sack ones eight carries or twenty four hours a touchdown. James Cook though, my god, twenty five for one seventy nine and a touchdown, two catches for forty two and a touchdown. They had gain Dallas three fifty one to one ninety five two sixty six to eighty nine on the ground Buffalo at the Chargers in Easton stick minus ten and a half. You are light, am I wow?
Speaker 2: I thought I was like being frisky. Uh fourteen? What graft case? It is thirteen and a half most.
Speaker 1: H You're probably right it should be that high. I mean now that I think about it, right, Yeah, I'm like, watch me ten and a half. All right, that's probably right.
Speaker 2: The dynamic MVP markets as you as we brought up last week, Man, was that that incredible to watch during those games yesterday? Only kind of like as you mentioned about Josh Allen at the end of this game. I don't think we should be crushing Dak too much either though this week, just because he almost never had a chance.
Speaker 1: He barely had the ball first half, but well then it was like he was so far behind. I'll read some cleave Ta stats about Dak going into tough defenses. It doesn't look good for that. Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sunday morning, we're on two now, so Sunday early window Colts at Falcons.
Speaker 1: Minshew, And that Colts win against the Steelers on Saturday was eighteen of twenty eight for two to fifteen, three touchdowns, no picks, a sack three times again, Indianapolis out gain Pittsburgh three seventy two to two sixteen. Indy was plus three and turnovers though led to plus seven net Indianapolis points. Atlanta loses to the Panthers. It's the eight and six Colts against the six and eight Panthers. By the way, the six and eight Falcons. Pardon me the Falcons both teams against the Panthers, now Falcons. Both teams started the game with fourth down stops of opposing offenses. They traded three and outs and the Atlanta punt, then the Carolina three out, then Atlanta three out. You get the idea punt, punt, three and outs whatever. Finally Atlanta ritterded john who for fifty six. Two plays later rittid Or Patterson from two out, seven and nothing, Falcons four forty nine left in the second quarter in a downpour, an absolute deluge. Biblical Pinero would have a field goal before the half, seven to three Atlanta. Then, after a trade of punts in the third quarter and another Carolina punt, Atlanta third and ten at their own twenty and here's where it just went to crap. For those of us who had the Falcons Bijon tackled by Troy Hill, he fumbles. The only thing you have to do, Falcons is not make mistakes. Instead the fumbles, Brian Burns recovers that led to a Pinero twenty five yard field goal seven to six, Atlanta thirteen thirty two to go. Then Atlanta matriculate second and ten at the Carolina eighteen Ritter picked by Xavier what's terrible pass? Seven thirty five to go. If there's one thing Carolina has been able to do this year which you can put a check in the positive column, it's that every once in a while they have this really ridiculous long like eighteen play drive. Well, guess what, that's exactly what they did. Atlanta would never see the ball again. Carolina starts at their own five seventeen play drive. Pinnero twenty three yard field goal to win it nine to seven. Ritter twelve of twenty for one fifty two in defeat. The Falcons minus two in turnovers that led to plus six net Carolina points. That's all they needed, nine to seven. I'll say Indianapolis split the difference between the three and the pick of minus one and a half on the road.
Speaker 2: Yep, they are two DraftKings right now. It is anywhere between one and a half and two.
Speaker 1: Pretty much everywhere.
Speaker 2: One more al rows, do one more early window on Sunday, Seahawks at Titan six and seven.
Speaker 1: Seahawks who play Tonight's sight unseen? We don't know who the starter is. At Tennessee, Tennessee, coming off that unbelievable win against the Dolphins, well, guess what, Tennessee. You gave one right back after a Houston three and alf against Tennessee, Tennessee goes eighty three yards eleven plays, levis in from one, six to nothing. Tennessee folk missed the pat after trade uponts Houston thirty ten at their own forty Keenum case Keenum getting the start in this game picked by Elijah Molden forty five yards of the hiszy thirteen to nothing Tennessee and everybody in survivor who had them, including our own Allan Burke, Adam Burke, pardon me just loving it? Thirteen and nothing. But then after a trade of punts, fairbar twenty three yard field goal thirteen to three at a half. Okay, no big deal. After a Tennessee punt to start the third quarter, Fairburn twenty seven yard field goal thirteen to six, Tennessee six twenty seven left the third quarter, Okay, no big deal. Then after another Tennessee three and out Fairbairn fifty three yard field goal thirteen to nine, Tennessee uh oh two forty two left third quarter. Folk would get a field goal to make it sixteen to nine, So Tennessee is up a touchdown. Pardon me, seven to twenty two to go. Houston matriculate second and ten of the Tennessee eighteen. Poor decision by Keenum. Looks like it's gonna be picked snatched by Schultz from Roger mccurrie's hands for a first and goal. Unbelievable play by Schultz. Three plays later, Keenum and Noah Brown from three out. Are you kidding me? We're tied at sixteen with three zero three to go. Teams trade punts. Tennessee would get the ball back with forty five seconds to go, but we go to overtime. Overtime Tennessee punt Houston three and out. Tennessee starts at their own thirty seven with four to fifteen to go. Third and eight at their own forty nine with two minutes to go, is sacked by Desmond King he got hurt. They wouldn't show the replay. They have to punt Houston with their own that starts at their own twenty with one forty three to go in overtime, Keenum under duress to Singletary for forty one. Then after it would be Singletary touchdown run that was a nullified by a hold fairband from fifty four good Houston nineteen Tennessee sixteen Billy Levi seventeen of twenty six in defeat for one ninety nine, no touchdowns, one pick, and he was sack seven times, four carries for twenty five in a touchdown. They were outgained by Houston three forty to two oh four Seattle minus three. I guess as a placeholder, but I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's two and a half everywhere, which is at Tennessee. I mean, this is yeah, nothing I'm doing with this before tonight, But two and a half feels a little light.
Speaker 1: Actually to me.
Speaker 2: If Gino's gonna go, I actually think this will probably be a Seattle.
Speaker 1: Play for me. But we'll just so tough to know before a game time, gotta wait this one night. We have no idea what's going on. So Ryan McDowell, Derek Henry, first player in NFL history to have at least twenty touches in a game and produce less than fifteen yards from scrimmage. Incredible, storied Hall of Fame career. And he has to have that little note attached. Yeah, they gotta get him out of Tennessee, that's for sure. Kind of on the downside already you think, I mean running backs, Shelf Libra. I don't love anything yet, We'll come back. More guessing lines. Week sixteen in the National Football League, it's a numbers game. Aleson's Gil Alexander, Kelly Binlin. Are the Pistons ever gonna win again? Kelly Ever? Yes, they will win. Stepping out on limbit right, they will win. They love twenty three in a row. Now, is it? What is it? I think it's I think it's more than that, is it? Yeah? I think so. And they're getting crushed in every game, they really are. It's it's unfortunate because there's some pieces there. The opinions. One of the great primetime action moments two and twenty four, Right, now twenty three in row. One of the great Primetime action moments may rest in pace that show is when Kelly and Matt Brown this is two years ago. Yeah yeah, this like went on for like three minutes about the Pistons and how finally at the end of this three minutes I was expecting on the stage and they're like, I think within two years they're gonna make the playoffs. Even that I actually called out you guys, like, really, that's what you came up with that for those three minutes. What a bold.
Speaker 2: Thing, conversation. We've been a prediction for three years down the wide. All right, we have an answer to the Eagles. Why the Eagles face left from Primetime? At Primetime underscore bets, He says, I think the Eagles face left because the feathers make the letter E for Eagles, Jay Buckley. The flare off the eagle's head vaguely resembles an e have a great day from your friends in New Hampshire. Thank you, Jay and Danny Road. He says, look at the Eagles logo just one more time. The e exists a long right hand side. Is the wings spread?
Speaker 1: I guess?
Speaker 2: So, I mean, like I guess so in the sense of, like you know, when someone's like, hey, look.
Speaker 1: At that cloud, doesn't it look like a dog?
Speaker 2: And you're like, exactly, I guess so that since you go to the dispenser and then afterwards that looks like an e Like if the eagles were really trying to make this look like an eve, then I've missed the point of this.
Speaker 1: For however long since they changed this loan totally, Like if you ever once, no, not once. There's a lot of logos, like in Corporate America where there's stuff hidden in that I that I've not been aware of, Like you know, like in FedEx there's an arrow. Someone had to know. Someone had to point that out to me. But that's clear and obvious. Okay, so this is the only only one I came up with.
Speaker 2: Are we is the sword facing right, so it's not the flag facing left.
Speaker 1: Say, an animal facing left? I don't know. Yeah, I don't love a flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you could argue this is just the sword is facing right right, so the flag drag drags behind it.
Speaker 1: The he's pretty lame though, on the right of the eagles one.
Speaker 2: If that's the actual case, then I have missed that missed the entirety of sins whenever they changed that logo like.
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety six. Doesn't the Milwaukee Brewers logo have some hidden thing as well, like MB's in there or something like that. Oh, I don't know the uh.
Speaker 2: It was like the Golden Knights do right, Like it took me like what three years they do.
Speaker 1: Thinking about this? Right, I go to look at there. I can't believe we're doing this. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Let's do a couple of games. The helmet's a V with the Golden Knights, I missed. It took me like two years to figure that out.
Speaker 1: The helmet, Yeah, the helmet's a V. I see that. It took me forever figure Yeah, yeah, that one for sure. That's the actual logo. All right, what's next? Oh man? All right? Heck did we leave off early window lions at Vikings Detroit ten and four, Viking seven and seven? Uh, Vikings still on the inside of the playoff picture Detroit crushes Denver. And again this is one of the things that we got right last week, which is all this weird love for the Broncos and Sean Paynon y' all know, is plus twelve and turnover differential right for those four games, the last four of their five game winning streak, and they just beat Easton Stick. People really want to catapult this team, and they do have an easy schedule down the road, so it still could happen for the postseason. But Detroit crushed them. Eight plays eighty yards golf to Laporter for nineteen all laporta seven to nothing, Detroit twelve thirty one left second quarter after Denver three and out. Detroit six plays sixty one yards goff to Gibbs from nine out fourteen to nothing, Lions eight to fifteen left. Second quarter after another Denver punt, Detroit eleven plays eighty one yards goff to Saint Brown for fifteen twenty one to nothing. Detroit at the half halftime stats two seventy nine to seventy five in total yards in favor of the Lions, seventeen to four in first downs. Third quarter. Then Denver wakes up ten play seventy five yards Wilson to little Jordan Humphrey, you name your kid, Little Jordan Kelly from three out twenty one to seven. Denver ten thirty four left third quarter, but the Lions answered right back. Eight play seventy five yards goff to Laporter from three twenty eight to seven, seven and one left in the third quarter. Then the sequence of the game, and again keep in mind I'm on Detroit and this is ridiculous to watch. Denver matriculates second and goal at the nine. Wilson to McGlaughlin, ruled that the ball didn't cross the plane. It might have, but I'm willing to say it didn't. Third and gold the doorstep.
Speaker 2: This has been the one sticking point between me and Gill all year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this with rule we have a different sid I almost texted you about this, Kelly, and I see the plane differently. Then third and gold the doorstep. Javontae Williams is ruled down short. He was clearly in fourth and goal of phantom off side called on Denver and Peyton decides to kick it to cut the lead from twenty one to eighteen. He's Peyton is so enraged at this point that he's like, I just kicked the villa. He's screaming at Russell Willis and say this is when he's screaming at russ When he's screaming at Russell Wilson for why are you kicking the field goal twenty eight to ten forty three seconds leven third quarter. By the way, also, I also disagreed with Gene state that thought the second downplay was a touchdown on the third downplay might not have been. I saw it the opposite. I saw it a little bit the opposite too.
Speaker 2: I'm actually surprised to hear though you were so strong on it, because this is why I almost texted you, because I thought, in my mind, I said, I think both of those are touchdowns, but I'm not sure, and I'm okay with both of these, both of these staying there.
Speaker 1: I was okay with one of them, but the second one to the third downplay was such a touch.
Speaker 2: In my mind was like, I'm okay with both of these not being touchdowns, but I'm Mike, I bet you GOI doesn't think they're touchdowns, but ones that I saw.
Speaker 1: Earlier in the year were way more obvious than either one of these. Anyway. Detroit Sigurd gives it from twelve to make it thirty five to ten, then Denver down twenty five with eleven h four. Togo Sean Payton decided a punt fourth and ten at their own forty four Okay, Denver would score well Denver after a p Ryan game twelve and fourth and one Wilson in from one thirty five to seventeen, but then Detroit would answer again forty two to seventeen Laporte's third touchdown of the game from ten out. That would be it four forty eight to two eighty seven. Total. The yards advantage for Detroit Golf twenty four thirty four for two to seventy eight, five touchdowns, five no picks, two sacks, Gibbs eleven for one hundred and a touchdown on the ground, two catches for eight yards and a touchdown, Saint Brown seven for one twelve in a touchdown, laport of five of fifty six and three touchdowns, and Minnesota, by the way, who they're playing In defeat against the Bengals, Mullins ended up twenty six of thirty three for three to Zho three, two touchdowns, two horrible picks, three sacks, Chandler twenty three for one thirty two in a touchdown we touched on a Merlier and Addison six for one eleven and two touchdowns. I will say Detroit minus two and a half not quite the three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is three and a half. Just ticked up to a draft case. It is three basically everywhere else. If you're interested in getting in this one, now shop around. There are threes, but there are threes one oh five up to one twenty five out there.
Speaker 1: Next all right, next up, we have the.
Speaker 2: Why do I keep losing my plays?
Speaker 1: Gosh? Coming under one? Jets? You got one job here? Uh four and ten commodes five and nine Jets. Pearls and I talked about this yesterday on the We texted. We both agree that Jets have to be favorites. There Washington Howell and defeat eleven for twenty six or one oh two, one touchdown, one pick. He was sacked once. Berset in relief eight of ten for one to twenty four, two touchdowns, no picks, no sacks. Terry McLaurin became incomparable again as soon as Jacoby Brissett entered the game six for one for one in a touchdown. Uh. They were outgained by the Rams four forty five to two ninety seven, and again that sequence from four to forty seven to one forty six no gain, no gain offensive pi four yard pass at defensive PI two yard rush incobleed, incableed touchdown took three minutes and one second off the clock, and then they got the extra point blocked. Why are you going to the extra point? The Jets get crushed by the Dolphins. Tyreek ruled out before this game. Wadald got hurt on the game's opening drive. You thought they'd be without both, but he would return. First sequence. After a Miami punt, Jets first and ten their own twenty four, Wilson sacked by Bradley Chubb and Christian Wilkins. He fumbles zag Zealer recovers three plays later, mosted in from two seven to nothing Miami his nineteenth touchout of the season, and the route was on because the Jets, then down seven in punt formation, decided to snap to the up back. Ashton Davis stuffed for a one yard loss on fourth and fourth their own forty two That was set up a Sanders field goal to make it ten to nothing. Tradings of three and outs and stuff, Miami would end up first and ten at their own forty two at a waddle for sixty seventeen to nothing, seven forty two left in the second quarter. At that point, it was one thirty two to minus one in total yards. Wilson was three of seven for twenty one. Miami would then go eighty yards and eleven plays after Jets punt mostered in from one twenty four to nothing. Late second quarter, Trevor Simeon would come in because Wilson got banged up. Halftime one ninety seven to four. Passing was one sixty to minus ten. It's really all you need to know. Because Simeon played in the second half, the league just kept going up. He added another pick I believe in there in a fumble ball game. As the Dolphins win at thirty to nothing. It's really all you need to know. I don't need to go through the details. Wilson ended up four of eleven for twenty six, Simeon fourteen for twenty six for one to ten. Dolphins out gained the Jets two ninety to one oh three. The Jets were minus four and turnovers led to plus ten Miami points. I'll say the Jets by three over Washington. You are not required to watch this NFL game three pretty much everywhere. Yeah, And I think that's right because the Jets defense will by far be the best unit on the field. Even though the Skins offense can do damage. But Washington's defense as bad as the Jets offense is. It's a weakness against weakness. I mean, it's take your pick. I mean I think it's gonna be Jets minus three, no matter how he's slicing up Washington. Going back to Sam Howe Jets, we don't really know Lebatar, Dan LeBatard. Next on the DK network, Kelly and I coming back for more. Guessing Lines Week sixteen. It's a numbers game at VISON these sports betting network. The numbers told the story. Now he's down. It's one of those idiots who believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander gone. We're number two of a numbers game at VCD sports Betting NETWORKFEASA dot Com to BES anap game plus iHeartRadio YouTube TV. Paul proudly from Bark Canada to the d It's Gill Alexander, It's Kelly Bidlin. Got a whole bunch of more games to get to here. Guessing Lines Week sixteen. Only three games left in the regular season. How did this happen?
Speaker 2: It's wild? You know, every every year it sneaks up on you like this.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. Once you hit like Thanksgiving, it just goes. It feels like turbo. At that point we get tweets at beating the book. Cleve Ta, who is one of the great NFL follows there is. He was kind enough to be on the megapod earlier this year. We had him during brock Purty propaganda week. He's got a pretty ticket as well. He points out Dak MVP candidacy is unserious at this point. Now his face two top fourteen EPA pass defenses on the road, his EPA, and how that game ranked versus all other quarterbacks against those defenses this season against Buffalo yesterday minus zero point one five nine expected points in this one, and that is an EPA that is generous due to garbage time stats in the last eight minutes, and then versus San Francisco minus point four to zero EPA. So, by the way, there's eleven to fourteen and fourteenth out of fourteen in those situations. And he I will agree with what he says also, which is, if brock Purty has a great game against Baltimore this week, Katie bar the door. Yeah, probably Katie barred the door.
Speaker 2: The Uh, I don't even think you need to go right now, at least right now.
Speaker 1: And I don't even really I don't know. He could have an opportunity this.
Speaker 2: Week to maybe make up for a little bit, but I think right now you don't even have to say, like, you don't even have to say dak against good teams.
Speaker 1: On the road, just dack on the road, Dack on the road, I mean jack on the roads. Pat, we'll get to those Cowboys stats, but they're seven and zero at home and three and four on the road, and like the point differentials unbelievable. I also made the mistake of bringing up that that logo trivia question, because now that's all anybody wants to talk about. Mantis, Toboggan. What about the browns helmet, he said. Andrew R. Demirz said Falcon's logo resembles the letter F.
Speaker 2: That's a thing too. I mean I just googled all these, he said, These eagles, the Eagles and Falcons thing is a thing.
Speaker 1: Someone created that logo to look like an Ian and F with with the in the F in mind, and we were supposed to get that, apparently, Esse Jesse Welch, I kid you not though he didn't use the word kid, Kelly, he said, I just deduced the exact same answers as you on the mascot question, got to be a bird? Gil brought up money N football going with the Eagles. That was insane. John Balduzzi, Yes, he is corroborating what I was saying. Old school Brewer's logo is the initials m NB for Milwaukee Brewers. Titans insider My buddy for ten years could not see the bear of the Minnesota Wild logo until I mentioned it to him. So anyway, there's nothing, But there's nothing but logo. Let me do non logo questions or tweets rather. Jeff Levine, Hey, guys, if I'm right, the Ravens just have to beat Miami and Pittsburgh at home to be the AFC number one seed. Would you rest the limping offensive tackles and maybe others at San Francisco to get ready for the stretch run. Mitchell injury a killer. Let me, I was gonna bring this up when we get to Baltimore. The Keaton Mitchell injury yesterday for the Baltimore Ravens, to me, is the most impactful and significant injury of the weekend in the NFL and might get ready for this comment. Might be the difference between the Ravens winning a Super Bowl or getting to a Super Bowl and not. He is there only besides Lamar, of course, they're only reliably explosive player on that offense. They will not have Keith Mitchell, who who got hurt in a non contact injury yesterday. They will not have him for the rest of the year. That is a massive blow to the Baltimore Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wish, I wish I could push back on that comment a little bit, but I really can't.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I'm with you for a team that already has tons of injuries, and would you and.
Speaker 2: What you finally saw last night was I think what a lot of us have been wondering for the past couple of weeks, and why don't you feed in this guy way more?
Speaker 1: They finally start to see that last night, and then he goes out with that injury. Ray Atreakan Havoc, I believe Zach made a career decision. It was not banged up. Lol. However, I have no way of verifying this. Lol. Again, And Mike galvaus, I've done some research over the last two weeks. The Raiders are averaging thirty one point five points the last two games. Hope you can use this fun fact during sing lines today. It'll be a zero. And what was it as sixty two? I believe it was sixty one. What do they have? Sixty three? Sixty three? Yeah? Yeah, thirty one point five sixty three? That's right, all right? What's next? All right? Early window Packers at Panthers? Oh god, Packers, what happened? I thought you were going to be good. You're six and eight now outside looking at at Carolina two and twelve. Green Bay loses Tampa Bay this game at one point, this was crazy. This was just a score fest. Tampa Bay McLaughlin thirty nine yard field goal, three to nothing. Then Green Bay matriculated but stopped on downs fourth and two, fourth and two at the Tampa Bay four love and complete intend for Jayden Reid. Two plays later, second and six at their own nine, Mayfield was stripsacked in his throwing motion by Kingsley and a bare who also recovered the fumble. Two plays later, love to Tucker Crafts seven to three. Packers last minute of the first quarter, but then Tampa Bay seven plays seventy five yards Mayfield to Evans for nineteen ten to seven Tampa Bay twelve twenty one left second quarter, Carlson thirty six yard field will have notted up at ten. Later, McLaughlin will get a forty six yard field wal to have the Bucks up thirteen to ten and a half. Second half. After a green Bay three and out, Tampa Bay eight play sixty six yards Mayfield to Rashad White from twenty six twenty to ten bucks ten to fifty five left third quarter. Green Bay would answer seventy five yards eleven plays love to Jayden Reed what a player he's turned out to be from seventeen out on third and fourteen Tiptoe catch twenty to seventeen bucks four eighteen left third quarter. But from this point forward, oh boy, Tampa Bay nine plays seventy five yards Mayfield to co Keep from two out twenty seven to seventeen bucks twenty seconds left in the third quarter. After a Carlson thirty three yard field will cut it to twenty seven to twenty with ten oh four to go, Tampa Bay right back sixth plays seventy five yards Mayfield to David Moore for fifty two Rudy Ford slaps the ball out of Moore's how can I put the celebratory extended arm at the goal line? But not enough evidence to overturn it, so it's a touchdown. Bucks thirty four to twenty was six thirty to go. Can you just hold on to the ball one second longer? Green Bay would be stopped on downs from there, they'd never see the ball again. That's how it would end. Love twenty nine of thirty nine and defeat for two eighty four, two touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked twice, he lost the fumble. They were outgained by Tampa Bay. The Packers were four fifty two to three twenty one. And Carolina we already talked about their win over the Falcons, which just took what could have been a massive weekend for me and made it ho hum. Bryce eighteen of twenty four for one sixty seven, no touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked three times and they were plus two and turnovers that led to plus six net Carolina points. That's the margin that they would need in beating the Falcons nine to seven. I'll say because of that Atlanta spread at Carolina, which I thought was low. Yeah, I'm just gonna say Green Bay is only going to be a three point favorite on the road. Also, so this opened, you thought about it smarter than I did. I guess. So this opened like three and a half.
Speaker 2: It's been ticking up though ever since this opened, so like three and a half. Most places it opened it were up to packers four and a half.
Speaker 1: So someone explained, it's gonna explain to me. Was it because of the weather? Then then Atlanta was Atlanta got to minus two and a half yesterday? No, it go it went through the three.
Speaker 2: So I guess part was weather almost Saturday night.
Speaker 1: I almost added it. I didn't because at that point you're like, okay, am I am I reading this wrong? By the way, Atlanta should have covered yes, but you know it's football.
Speaker 2: I would say this is the one I this is one I was, I was. I guess I am still interested in But this numbers. It's flying and I don't think any surprise there four and a half. Five's in the market. Now next all right, next up Browns at Texas, the nine and five Brownies in the eight and six Texans. We already talked about the Texans Cleveland. Now five and zero in games this year decided by three points or fewer. This season, he got some Stefanski love for coach of the Year. Cleveland punch Chicago three and out, Cleveland three and out. Chicago three and out Cleveland three and now that's how the game started. Then Chicago second and two at their own twenty seven fields with a wide open Robert Tunyan deep dropped it.
Speaker 1: They'd punned. Then another trade of three and outs, then Cleveland second and ate it their own eleven. Flacco picked by Eddie Jackson, return sets up Chicago first and goal at the one. Cleveland would commit three penalties, by the way, at that point, Pi sandwiched in between too many two too many men on the on the men let me start that again, two different too many men on the field penalties. But then Chicago fall started after foreman couldn't get it, couldn't get it on first down at the doorstep and third and goal. They finally scored fields with an escape job that he find comet in the end zone. Seven and nothing. Chicago finally after all that, ten to fifty four left in the second quarter, but then Cleveland answered eighty four yards twelve plays Flaco to Najoku. What a combo that's ended up being from two out seven to seven on a drive that featured a flack Goo to Cooper forty two yard hook up on third and seven and a DT yard of four five yard completion on a fourth and two. So we're tied at seven three forty eight laft. Second quarter, then Chicago three and out of Cleveland punch. Chicago is choose a fifty five yard field goal. They tried for a hail Mary that's incomplete. We're tied at the half seven apiece. Third Quarter's a lot to get to seven to seven. Third quarter after Chicago three and out, Cleveland first intended their own forty Flaco pick by Cremaine Edmonds off a deflection forty five to the house, fourteen to seven Bears, all defense man for the Bears thirteen to fifty left. Third quarter. After Cleveland out Santos forty one yard field weal seventeen to seven Bears, seven oh seven left in the third quarter. Then after a trade of three and outs, Cleveland punts it muffed by Trent Taylor, recovered by Muhammud Diabate. Next play, Flacco pick by Tyreek Stavidson Chicago up ten stopped on a fourth and one at the Cleveland thirty three when Fields gets tripped up just before the sticks by Cameron Mitchell. That would lead to a Dustin Hoptons thirty three yard field goal to cut it to seventeen to ten, Chicago twelve to twenty seven ag Chicago three and out of Cleveland three and out Chicago punt. There were so much of that in this game. Cleveland takes over down seven five eighteen to go. Sixth play of the drive, Flacco to Cooper for fifty one. We are tied at seventeen three oh eight to go Chicago three and out. Cleveland takes over, throwing twenty one with one fifty to go. Flaco to Najoku for thirty one to start things that on third and fifteen three plays later to Najoku again for thirty four. Hopkins thirty four yard field go good with thirty two seconds left, twenty to seventeen Browns. The Bears will get it to the Cleveland forty five with fifteen seconds left incomplete, incomplete and then Hail Mary Time goes up in the air deflex right into the hands of Darnel Mooney on the ground. No idea how he doesn't corral it. Kicks into the hands of the Anthony Bell ballgame and the Browns the Cardiac Kids do it again five and oh again in games decided by three p interviewer Flacco, what a shot in the arm despite the picks he has been for this team. Twenty eight of forty four for three seventy four, two touchdowns, three picks, sack four times, Cooper four for one oh nine in a touch, Najoku ten for one oh four in a touch. They outgained the Bears three seventy seven to two thirty six Houston in their win over Tennessee Keenan by the way, twenty three of thirty six for two twenty nine singletary, twenty six for one to twenty one on the ground, four catches for forty nine. I will say Cleveland is gonna be I'm expecting CJ. Strouds, So I'll say Houston. Split the difference between three and a pick minus one and a half. Houston, we are two and a half basically everywhere right now. It's give God, these lines are right on. The guesses like this is just not hard to come up with something be different. We're looking to extract some value. Week sixteen numbers game Vson these sports Betting Network numbers game on Visa these sports betting Hey want to check out Vson's betting splits but don't have a VSA pro subscurtion yet, No problem. This week only, we're giving everyone access to the betting splits four free VSON betting splits pages updated with DraftKings odds every five minutes, so you can see changes in all the action. Find out where the public's betting based on the number of tickets, of where the money does not match the public opinion. You could check out not just today's action, but future events as well. Get free access to Vson's betting splits all this week at vison dot com slash splits that slash split scally say that three times fast. That's vsi n dot com slash splits. I could I'm one of those people could not say that three times fast. We get tweets at beating the book Andrew Wrinn, which pick that was on my millions card was worse Ridder or Mullins. I'm as say Ridder, I had Ridder? Yeah yeah, so yeah, I'll go that one.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is from martl j I was visiting the dispensary during the first hour of the show. Still not sing the e and the Eagles logo. Jason H. Eleven, Hey, Gilly, does the sushi place have a logo? True? Good morning? Doesn't the seahawk face left? No, it does not? It faces right? No. No, We've gotten to the portion of the tweets where we were basically being used as Google it is. It is amazing that we can bring up one ridiculous thing and then the whole thing gots yeah tray. John Baldosey wanted to tweet it. He was regarding logos at three am on Tuesdays. The Westgate turns the light off on the cross portion of the letter to spell ega. He says, that's awesome. Bruce Doe Big and the Old Montreal Expo's logo was supposed to be a stylized M, but insiders will tell you it's actually c B, the initials of Expo's owner Charles Brumpfman. That's cool. And Kevin Ryan Gilda Gushing and man love for lamar by Collinsworth last night was over the top, no doubt. He asked for a signature post game. I agree, who he just couldn't stop with Lamar Love. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I took it as completely over the top, but like it sounded like he had never seen Lamar Jackson played before.
Speaker 1: Is more the way I took it. He was trying to wedge in Tyreek to the MVV discussion still and a whole bunch of other stuff he was trying to do last night. All right, you ready for the next Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Four oh five Eastern on Sunday, Jags at Bucks, the eight and six Jaguars.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Kelly Betts, how many times you bet them to win the division before the season, like three times or something?
Speaker 2: Yes, the la I have a money on them to win the division is a large amount for me, kil And this is getting at a little frisky.
Speaker 1: Was it all at minus one fifty?
Speaker 2: Now I got one minus one sixty and a minus one forty five?
Speaker 1: I think in there as well. Tied now with both both the Texans and the Colts at the top of the AFC South, but the Jaguars at the breaker right now. After the Jacksonville punt, Justin Tucker forty three yardfield goal three to nothing Baltimore last night in case you missed the six twenty one left in the first quarter. McManus then missed a fifty yard field goal try running into the kicker not called Baltimore three and out. McMahons then missed a fifty five yard field we'll try Baltimore second and fourth of the Jacksonville thirty eight Lamar picked by Rayshawn Jenkins eleven thirty seven left in the second quarter. It's still three to nothing. Jacksonville fourth and two at the Baltimore forty three, Lawrence to Ridley for thirteen, but six plays later, third and seventeen at the Baltimore twenty three, Trevor Lawrence runs and just drops the ball untouched, picked up by Arthur Malette of Baltimore, who returned twenty one yards. Still three to nothing Baltimore. Baltimore then guts thirteen plays sixty yards Lamar to Isaiah likely from sixty nine on second to goal ten to nothing. Ravens won twelve left second quarter, and then after a twin in this sequence here after a twenty nine yard Agnew kickoff return, the Jaguars takeover at their own forty one with one oh four left. They're down ten to nothing but no timeouts. Second and eleven at the Baltimore forty one, with thirty seconds left, Kelly Lawrence to Zay Jones for thirty six down to the five. Now, remember the clock is running and they have no no timeouts, but plenty of time. I need to spike it and take a shot in the end zone. Absolutely, you can spike the ball. You get a chance at the end zone. But Jacksonville gets into shotgun. Lawrence then goes to Parker Washington in the left flat for a one yard game, tackled and bounced by Marcus Williams, and the half ends ten to nothing. Ravens, ladies and gentlemen, Real cool, real cool, go real cool. This is why you can't take this team seriously. And this is why like the fumble untouched by Lawrence and that decision at the end of the half, I'm sorry, he's not generational, he's just not Let us continue. So two missfield goes. Let me just reaca up two missfield goals that Lawrence fumbled inside the red zone, untouched, then botching the clock at the end of the half, outgaining Baltimore one eighty one to one sixty six, down ten to nine.
Speaker 2: I mean that absolute worst we're talking this game is what twelve.
Speaker 1: They've got twelve points heading into half time. It should it should minimum be twelve, minimum four field goals. Well, I mean fifty five and fifty, so let's get let's split those nine.
Speaker 2: Let's say see I first went that way, but there was the miss there was a mist running into the kicker call.
Speaker 1: There was that that was missed. Yes, you're right, but that was on the fifty not the fifty five. Right, Yeah, all right. Third quarter Baltimore punt Jacksonville was eighty eight yards, five places Lawrence to Agnew from sixty five out ten to seven, Baltimore seven to fifteen left. Mike Tarrico then throws out what I found to be the most fascinating stat of the day. That sixty five yard touchdown pass was the longest touchdown pass in Trevor Lawrence's career, and not only the longest touchdown pass, it was the longest pass completion of Trevor Lawrence's career. I spent the next fifteen minutes going nuts on this researching. Trevor Lawrence has thrown over seventeen hundred NFL passes regular season in postseason.
Speaker 2: His previous long was fifty nine. Wow, no idea, I did. I That jumped out to me too. I was shocking to me as well.
Speaker 1: Wowow all right, So there's that Baltimore punchs Jacksonville three, and now Baltimore starts at their own forty two. They're only up three. Now five play fifty two yard drive Keith Mitchell for twenty four. Then two plays later Lamar, almost decapitated by Dwayne Smooth, gets away, throws it up, likely comes down with it over two defenders for a twenty six yard gain, and two plays later, the first play of the fourth quarter Gustin from one seventeen to seven Baltimore play of the game. Oh, it was incredible. That was incredible. Then Jacksonville three and OWT. Baltimore would out of Tuckerfieldville twenty to seven, eight minutes to go, but they'd lose Keaton Mitchell, as we talked about on that drive, look like an untouched knee injury. It was. He's out for the season. And I will say it again, it's the biggest, most significant injury of the weekend in the NFL. That to me is the difference between the Ravens being a legit Super Bowl champion contender and not Jacksonville third and tenth their own twenty five Laurence sacked by Justin Maduwicke. He fumbles it. Patrick Queen recovers that set up another Tuckerfieldvill twenty three to seven. Then was one other play, second and ten Lawrence to Ridley back the end zone. It was ruled and complete. It was challenged and upheld. Terry McCauley, I know Terry McCauley's in the booth saying he said it was obvious that it should be a touchdown. It wasn't obvious.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was obviously. I think it was a touchdown. I don't think it was obvious. Yes, he was freaking out.
Speaker 1: Like might have been a touchdown, but there was nothing obvious about. Terry McCauley was like, it's the most obvious think I've ever Yeah, okay, that was over anyway. That's the final Lawrence twenty five or forty three for two sixty four. That last fumble, though, again, that's the difference between him and being deleaded, not that's his twentieth lost fumble, second in this game, most in the NFL since twenty twenty one, and by the way, he entered concussion protocol after the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a major note from this game that, Yeah, I mean I didn't pick up on at the time.
Speaker 1: That didn't come out till after the game. It didn't come up till after the game Tampa Bay and victory. By the way, Mayfield was twenty two of twenty eight for three eighty one in their win against Green Bay. Perfect passer rating for Baker Mayfield one fifty eight. Wait three in that game? How about that? Jacksonville minus four at Tampa assuming Trevor plays. But that's an assumption.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this where things get tricky, and if you've already jumped on this line, good for you. So this opened most places Jacksonville like two to two and a half. We are pick them pretty much everywhere. I'm seeing that actually has this game up right.
Speaker 1: Now, let's throw one in real quick. Okay, We've got four to twenty five Eastern Cardinals at Bears. Three eleven Cardinals five and nine Bears. Cardinals scored first against the Niners seven play, seventy five yard drive. Connor in from two, seven to nothing. Cardinals Kyler Terry to Trey McBride for thirty eight the big one on that drive, but then Perdy and the Niners came back eight play seventy five yards Perty to Debo for twelve, seven to seven and then Arizona subsequent drive fourth and three at the San Francisco forty two Kyler picked by Charvarius Ward sixty six at the house, fourteen to seven, nine ers four to twenty two left in the first quarter, but Arizona would hang around Prader fifty eight yard field goal, fifty eight yard field goal to make it fourteen to ten. Prayer's still awesome. Then a Prater forty three yard field goal fourteen to thirteen six, fourteen left in the second quarter, San Francisco ensuing drive. McCaffrey's knee and Purty the head injury heard on consecutive plays, and at that moment up one with those two injuries, you were like, oh no, this could be the end of the Niner season. But both would return and they took up for five yard touchdown pass as part of a ten to play seventy five yard drive twenty one to thirteen, nine ers one fourteen left in the second quarter. Then Ronnie Bell would fumble a kick excuse me, a punt return that was recovered by Dorch, but Bell was ruled down, so the Niners got a break there to preserve the eight point lead. And then it was kind of back and forth. It was twenty eight thirteen, then twenty eight sixteen. Again the Cardinals would hang around, then the Niners would answer to go up thirty five to sixteen. Another sixty yard six playe drive McCaffrey in from one seventy five yards eight plays at Mari de Mercado from forty nine out to cut it to thirty five to twenty two. But then a seven play seventy five yard drive for the Niners perty to Demo from nineteen out to go back up forty two to twenty two. Anyway, bottom line is forty five twenty nine nine ers. Were you worried about the Niners defense in that game that they just kept giving up points or were you like they just weren't engaged a little bit of both. I'm gonna say a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it matters, though, Like this is I don't know, like the San Francisco, This Niners offense is so.
Speaker 1: Good it's worth noting though, right. It's worth noting, yes, Fields and the Bears lost. The Browns was nineteen to forty for one sixty six. I will say the Bears are four and a half point favorites hosting the Cardinals. Yeah, you're right on again, it's four four and a half pretty uh everywhere? These ain't that tough to come up with this week? Again? This only I would like for a chakra to happen me too, Yeah, it wasn't much for me. Week sixteen. More coming up, guessing lines, numbers, game Visa and the Sports Betting Network Skill Alexander's Kelly Binlin. We're live from Markanda the Barrage here at the d in downtown Las Vegas. Went to a night's game courtesy of Derek Stevens and Mike Palm. Friday night, A bunch of us went in the circus seats. Yeah, yeah, the nice circus seats right on the glass. Brent Musburger in the house, Derek. Derek wasn't feeling well, so Derek didn't go. Brent Musburger was there, got to sit next to Brent. Was the time. Tim Murray from V's in Prime Time was there as well. Mike Pritchard in the house as well. Mike Palm himself, amal Shaw what a crew. Banksy was there as well. A good time was had by all, but their seats are just out of control. It was a great way to experience a hockey game from right on the glass behind the goal. Yeah. I've never done straight on the glass before. I mean definitely been like my life, probably five right, how me hockey games? Have you been to it in your entire life? Uh? Less than twenty five? Okay, less than twenty five. How many Golden Knights games have three or four? That's right?
Speaker 2: I think I'm like two. I think of two Golden Knights and everything else would have been.
Speaker 1: I went to the stanle I once was a cap Stanley Clup clinch. Stanley Cup clincher. That was the most massing. That's awesome. Yeah, that's cool. But anyway, thanks to thanks to them for inviting all of us. It was great. Blues crushed them there on their third period though, five to two, scoring four unanswered, but nonetheless shout out to the to the circuit court, that's awesome. This exercise of guessing lines is supposed to yield value. I don't There has not been anything that has gotten me excited yet. Week sixteen. Yeah, gotta come up with five for millions man four to twenty five Eastern Cowboys at Dolphins. By the way, we get tweets Robert Smith, Gil you can still get the Bengals seventy five to one to win the wide open AFC at DraftKings. Would you bet that? I would not. I understand what. I understand what you're saying, Robert, but I still wouldn't bet it. I mean, if if, I mean, if you believe in Jake Browning that much, go for it. And I can't really sit here and tell you that Jake Browning's proven to be a horrible quarterback in either I mean, I can't do that. Real uniforms are I know this is not what you asked, but the old Broncos logo faced left to a wat's an old AFL logo. He's got there, Scott New York Mes six seeing gildies might be hard to see, but the Yankees, Mets and Football Giants were very creative and use the n Y as their logos. It's obscure, but the new But the n Y represents New York always joking. I get it. David King if Mitchell's injury talking about so glad that worked out that way, David King, if Mitchell's injury is the biggest of the weekend, will you adjust Baltimore's number based on that half point perhaps? Or is that just a they'll lose a big game without him injury? Do you adjust for any player other than a quarterback, sat or or CMC for instance. It's a great question to David King. As I was I'll tell you what I meant as I was saying it, I wasn't thinking about a point value, though it probably is a half a point or something like that. But I really believe that it's the second thing you were talking about As I was talking, I think it's a big game where you won't be able to quantify it because he's not there on the field, But think about he makes a he makes one or two big plays every game, if not three, where he's getting chunk yardage that if it's not Lamar doing it and escaping, and how sustainable is that. I don't know who on the Ravens can do that consistently. And Keaton Mitchell was a guy who started on the practice squad. Believe me, I'm very tapped into the Baltimore Ravens practice squad this year, as you may or may not know. So this was a guy that we're just aching to put on the football field. And now that's tough, all right, I'm sorry, Kelly, what did you say? It was Dolphins Cowboys of Dolphins. Great game, the Bully Bowl, the Bully Bull They finally got the ten and four Cowboys and the ten and four Dolphins. By the way, that Eagles game tonight is huge. Eagles trying to rest back the NFC East lead from the Cowboys here and the Dolphins, of course, trying to get this done now. Dak in defeat yesterday, Prescott was twenty one of thirty four for one thirty four. His passer rating was a fifty seven point seven. They were out gained by Buffalo. Dallas was three fifty one to one ninety five two sixty six rushing yards. They gave up two hundred and sixty six rushing yards to the Bills. We were talking about Dallas home road splits seven and zero at home straight up three and four on the road. Point differential plus twenty four point four points the game at home, minus zero point six on the road they did clinch a playoff berth yesterday though with Atlanta's lost, so Dallas is in the postseason either way. And Miami and their win over the Jets. Hard to tell because it's against the Jets, but Tua twenty one of twenty four for two twenty four. The ball only hit the ground three times with him, he didn't throw a pick one touchdown Wattle eight for one forty two in a touch They outgained the Jets two ninety to one ZHO three. They were plus four in turnovers, as we mentioned, it led to plus ten Miami points. Uh, I just said Miami minus three. I'm assuming Tyreek is back.
Speaker 2: Yeah we are, Uh, we're under that really and it's Dolphin one and a half pretty much everywhere now A couple of ones out there as well.
Speaker 1: A little there was.
Speaker 2: There was movement early when this first opened yesterday, but nowhere significant all in between, you know, the one and.
Speaker 1: Two and a half. This might be a play on the Dolphins for me. I'll tell you why. So we just talked about their home road splits, but it really has to do with the with the track, right, the Cowboys look awfully fast on a on a fast track like their home stadium, not so much on the road. We know the Dolphins are fast no matter where they play, no matter what surface in the galaxy they play on. I think Tyreek yesterday wasn't that badly banged up. He had some off the field news that came up, by the way as well, where I think he wanted to with hard knocks. Maybe he wanted to slither away for that game. There was all the reporting pre game from the guys on the field of like, oh, he's running, He's running routes full speed, like he's a go like.
Speaker 2: There was multiple Dolphins reporters predicting and they almost never do this, do this right, like predicting he was playing.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, and then like fifteen minutes later an actives came down. He was on there. I'm taking Mike McDaniel over Mike McCarthy here, and I'll tell you what else. Matt Brown did a great job of this one. He joins us on Fridays. The Cowboys defense gets a lot of buzz. They're highly overrated. Micah Parsons is the only one that generates actual pressure. So I kind of lean Dolphins here. That might be my first pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm wondering if I'm wondering if Buffalo I do think, you know, maybe a little weather weather affected, but mainly that was that offensive game plan that they were going up against Dallas and We're gonna run it right at him over and over again. Yeah, and Dallas really couldn't do anything about it. You might not have as physical guys on the Miami side, but we know what they love to do in the running game, and they're gonna tell I think they'll test them every every which way they can get.
Speaker 1: A fascinating game this year. It really is.
Speaker 2: I'm I got nothing here right as of right now. I think I'm with you Lean Dolphins a little bit. I can't get there on a bed right.
Speaker 1: Now below the I'll take the night. I got to know on Tyreek first. I have to know, oh he'll play I think he'll play it to me, and he doesn't.
Speaker 2: That changes it, You're right, yeah, but he's so important, as we've talked about for weeks now, right, he's so important to this team.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get there without him. What's next? All right?
Speaker 2: Next up, we have Patriots at Broncos. This is your Christmas Eves Sunday night, game.
Speaker 1: Oh Boy three and eleven Patriots seven and seven, Broncos, Broncos. You know they should win this game, right, they should get a leg up again towards the playoffs. New England against Kansas City with it's the one game we haven't talked about New England. After a three and out, Butker missed a thirty nine yard field goal, his first miss of the year for the Chiefs. Then Chad Ryland returned the favorite, missed a forty one yard field goal try. Casey then goes sixty nine yards four plays Mahomes to Edwards a lair for forty eight the big chunk. Then two plays later, Jack McKinnon to Rashi Rice from four out on a direct snap, seven to nothing Kansas City one thirty left. First quarter. After the team's trade three and outs, New England goes sixty one yards ten plays Zappi to Hunter Henry from sixteen out on fourth and two. We're tied at seven seven to nine left in the second quarter. Then first play in suing drive Mahomes picked by Marte Mapu, set up New England first and goal with the eight of Kansas City, but they have to settle for a Ryland twenty five yard twenty five yard field goal. Nonetheless, New England leads ten to seven at this point, four forty seven left in the second quarter, I go, by the way, have Kansas City to be the number one seed ticket that I got, not at ten to one because we did have it in town, but at four to one, and I'm like, come on, you gotta win your games here at least Kansas City obliges is eleven play seventy five yards Mahomes to McKinnon from eight out, fourteen to ten Chiefs. That would be the score of the half. Then opening drive third quarter, Kelsey drops a would be touchdown pass for Mahomes. They settle for a Butcker twenty nine yard field goal. It's seventeen to ten. Kansas City, New England first played. Next drive, Zappi terrible pass picked by Willie Gay that sets up Kansas City at the New England seven. Two plays later, Mahomes to Edwards a lair from six out twenty four to ten Chiefs nine to twenty two leven and third quarter You're like, okay, well they're gonna just gonna run away with it now. But after a New England punt, Butker did kick a fifty four yard be able to make it twenty seven to ten. Later, same score though Kansas City cruising at this point first and ten at their own twenty four nine to twenty to go, mahomes to Kadarius Tony, the ball pops up in the air, just bounces off of him into the air, picked by Jalanti Tavai. Two plays later Kevin Harrison from eighteen and all of a sudden, it's a ten point game again with a twenty four to go. Kadarius Tony is just having a time incredible. Then Kansas City punts. New England gets the ball back down ten, but they're in their own they're deep in their own territory and they go four and out. And this is the comical part of the game. Kansas City's up twenty seven to seventeen. They're set up at the New England seven. They'd go four and out themselves, not really trying to score so much. New England gets the ball with only thirty five seconds to go, and they would just sort of run out the clock with a run two. It was like how Kansas City covers there? You go zappy twenty three of thirty one in defeat for one eighty. Wilson, by the way, was eighteen of thirty two for the Roncos for two twenty three in defeat. I'll say Denver minus four and a half. I'll use four and a half again here this is Broncos six. We are up to six and a half at serg am, I gon a, Am I gonna play the Patriots? Is that what's about to happen? I would get I think this only goes one way. I think you're right. Maybe a second play coming back bore guessing lines numbers game Visa and the Sports Betting Network numbers game on VSA. The Sports Betting Network College Bowl season is here, and Vison has an early Christmas present for you. Not a Vicent Pro subscriber yet, no problem. We're giving away this year's college bull betting guide to everybody. We got spreads, totals and expert picks from the goalicks Steve MacKinnon and Brent Musburger for every single bowl game. Put a bow on this ball season. Get a free copy of our Vson College Football Bowl Betting Guide absolutely free. Visit Visa dot com slash Bowl got and get your free copy today. Gill Alex andre Kelly Bidlin. We'll have few tackle on tomorrow to talk college bowls, see if we can generate some some picks from him as well. We get tweets at beating the books. You just want to read these last couple year. This is from Vegas vice. He is showing us. I don't know where this book is, but Brock perty as high as minus two sixty to win MVP in some spots. Wow. Okay, Jutt O'Connor. How typical for running back on the Ravens to start looking great and have a season ending injury. The franchise is cursed? Might be from the ghosts of Ray Lewis's past. Yeah, man, that's tough. It is really tough. Mike Alvarez, the iHeart app was acting up, so the audio was chopping. Did you call the Dallas versus Miami game the Bully Bowl? Is it bull season? After all? Curious to see what happens when two bullies fight? I did call it the Bully Bowl, the Bully Bowl, It really is. Oh the way, if you lose the Bully Bowl, you are the You are really the bully, right if you lose the Bully b Oh? Wow? Good call.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean no, no, no, it's two bullies meet. Yeah, one one semi real team leaves and one completely fraudulent team leaves.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, Well, the connotation of the bully sort of would extend further to the team that get their way to this point. Yeah. Now it's decide if either one of these is real or no, so this becomes a legit thing. Yeah, this is like a championship though, do you understand what I'm saying? This is a championship of the bullies? All right, you're ready for Christmas Day games?
Speaker 2: We didn't settle that, Yeah, exactly. Yeah, we got three of them. Okay, Christmas morning on the West coast, one Eastern time. Raiders at Chiefs.
Speaker 1: What says Christmas more than a rivalry like this? Uh? Raiders, Antonio Peers doing things. They're six and eight, They're still alive, Kansas City nine and five. Power ranking is gonna be interesting tomorrow because even in victory, like, I don't feel like the Chiefs are Like where would you power rank the Chiefs right now on AFC teams just in their conference, and yet they could still be the number one seed. They're nine and five. Mahomes by the way, in victory twenty seven of thirty seven for three h five. You see Taylor Swift getting mad at the lack of a flag when Travis Kelcey got knocked down on the end zone. Yes, listen, if I know this about one about Taylor Swift, if I know one thing about her, she knows about p I's in the other. There you go. She knows as much about as much as the rest of us. I'm sure I don't know anything. Chiefs might a seven and a half Chiefs minus seven and a half. Man, you surprised me with that one. That quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are We're low, Yeah, you are low. This is Kansas City right now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to play the Raiders two ten, ten and a half only ten and a hook. Yeah, there's one ten and a half out there, but mostly tens. I like the Dolphins, Pats and Raiders so far the best these last three games. Exactly. That's a lot of points, isn't it for as team that just doesn't look that great on offense? It totally is? It totally is.
Speaker 2: But I don't I guess if I was in your mindset, I'm a little surprised you'd be willing to lay that you know, lay that, you know, lay a lot on the road against New England last week, but then not here or not even not here, go the other way here.
Speaker 1: I think the Pacers are awful, god awful, and I think the Raiders are actually kind of credible. Polls have a pulse, Okay, I mean I agree with I mean, I'm listening. Do I love I'm with you? Though? Do I am I racing to bet either? No, I'll wait and see if it goes up. This one I have a feeling comes down a little. Yeah, Yeah, I think you're probably right. I think I think it gets below that too. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't think they want to put it put it in teaser age, but all right. Monday, four thirty Eastern Giants at Eagles five and nine, Giants ten and three Eagles again. Eagles sight on saeing they're pending tonight's game again tonight's game. We don't know if it's Gino Smith, Ordrew Locke. We don't know if it's Jalen Hurts for the Eagles. Tommy DeVito in defeat against the Saints yesterday twenty of thirty four. He was sacked seven times. You see the Saints defenders when they would sack them, they do the thing with their handy.
Speaker 1: We were on the air. I didn't catch that. That's gretty. That's pretty good, I said, Philly minus ten and a half. But who knows, they haven't played. You're right on there. That is ten and a half painted. That sounds right, all right? And then all the big one game of the air Christmas.
Speaker 2: Night eight fifteen Eastern ray fits at the forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: Remember this because when you're in Survivor, you have to remember what the Christmas games are. So of the ten remaining Survivor entrants's gonna be fascinating to see what they have left. Joe Pete is going to talk to us about that tomorrow. He's done all the analysis of what these remaining entries have left. How many saved the Chiefs, how many saved the Niners? Are but Baltimore's eleven and three, San Francisco's eleven and three? So was the was the black I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Was the Black Friday game a part of the yes Thanksgiving windows There were four games for thanks So this is this is tougher.
Speaker 1: This is in fewer games, Yeah, fewer games. Lamar yesterday in victory fourteen of twenty four four one seventy one twelve carries for ninety seven, and San Francisco clinches the NFC West with their winover Arizona. They've won six straight, all by double digits. Purdy was sixteen of twenty five for two forty two. We had a one thirty five point three passer rating, four touchdowns, no picks. He was not sacked, by the way. Would let's hear here, uh brock Perdy's passer ratings the last several stretch of games. I'm sure you would. This is add a one fifty eight point three, one third, this is going backwards, one thirty five point three, one twenty two point one, one forty eight point eight. He did have one bad one eighty six point seven, then perfect one fifty eight point three and one forty eight point nine. Earlier in the year, he also had a one forty four point four and a one thirty four point six. Pretty hey, pretty, hey good? Do you have any pokinakua stats you can read off for? Yes, glad you asked if Puka Nakua averages five and a half catches a game for the last three and one hundred four yards receiving a game, he will set both the rookie record for receptions and yards receiving yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, Drew Dinzik, do you have any Mike Tomlin positive stats that you'd like to get out one or two more times?
Speaker 1: Okay, you noticed that I didn't do a Pukatakola propaganda week, that I just kept it to Brock three. What do you think, by the way, right now, all those favorites that I gave earlier, should I repeat them? Yeah? Yeah, I agree with you. I think we settled on the two. I think we settled on the two. That Dan Campbell at two to one for Coach of the Year and Hamlin at minus seven hundred for comeback Player of the Year are the numbers that are probably the shakiest of all the favorites. The only way Stroud doesn't win Offensive Rookie the Year. So if he doesn't show up for the next three or has three some combo of not showing up and being horrible like he was against was it the Jets two weeks ago where they were He's just horrible, I do believe. And then Nicoole got both records. But that's the only way. So he's he's appropriate the favorite Stroud. I think I don't know if Michael Parsons, quite frankly, is appropriately the fab.
Speaker 2: I've been hearing a couple of people talking about that too. I think it's fair. I think it's fair.
Speaker 1: I'm not running to make a bet there, but I understand by the way, San Francisco minus four and a half is the guest.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm glad you brought that back before we forgot again. We are up to five and a half in this game now pretty much everywhere. Five at Draft Kings, five and a half everywhere else. Yeah, I think I'm going to put.
Speaker 1: A bet in today on the over in this game.
Speaker 2: Going back to our conversation, it's a total about the Niners defense total right now, forty five and a half, forty six is what you're gonna find. I just I don't know that I'm that high on Baltimore's defense either right now. I mean a lot of those a lot of those Jaguars problems were self inflicted yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. For sure, Baltimore is just as solid as you think they are. It would surprise no one for them to just lay an egg in a playoff game. Actually, you know what I'll probably do here. I'll probably go San Francisco. Just team total over. That's what I think. Tell me who's the Tell me right now, who is the AFC champion when all is said and done, Who's the team that somehow gets through with one tweeter earlier? I feel like it's wide open AFC. I mean, I feel like it's been the sexy, the sexy pick the past few weeks.
Speaker 2: But me and you really haven't changed our minds on it. I think the Buffalo Bills are gonna go win the damn thing.
Speaker 1: They gotta get in first. I know, still on the outside looking in, but I listen, We've said it longer than now. Everybody's saying, oh, they're the team you don't want to play. We've been saying for a while they are the sneaky, freaky brothers sneaking in from the rear. They're the team you don't want to play. And don't count out Kansas City either like that?
Speaker 2: That is like I am not counting out Patrick Mahomes, who is the greatest quarterback I've ever seen play with my two eyes.
Speaker 1: But don't you feel about the Chiefs that they feel more vulnerable this year than they haven't almost every year, perhaps, but one in the in the mahomes Ara, Well, well will I say yes to that? Yes? That is true.
Speaker 2: I also this running game and defense are about as good as I can ever remember Patrick Booms having assuming I say, but check who gets back here?
Speaker 1: Let me just go one on one by one. You're a quick reaction, yes or no? Can they win the AF six? Ravens? Yeah? Could they also lose? Dolphins? Could they win it? No? No, Chiefs, yes, but you could see them losing two. I agree. Jaguars No, I don't either. Browns No, I don't either, Joe doaven Bills, angles, no Colts, no Texans, no Bills. Yes, yes, they can get in bills. Yes. So when we say we said Ravens, Chiefs, bills, after all that just Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, and the Bills seem the least vulnerable currently. Power rank is going to be interesting tomorrow. I still think the Ravens are the most complete. With that Keaton Mitchell injury, boy, that hurts. I'm with you. I'm with you on that. It might not mean anything to the point, spread like you said with that tweet, but it's massive best bets is next enjoy from VSA, the Sports Betting Network