Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is it's so wild he pulled a hamstring. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. It's not what you think. We'll find out about it just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. What you got for is Tommy.
Speaker 2: We've all done it. Nobody probably will admit it. The title of this is can you bring me some paper? Can you bring me some paper? We've all come on that. Don't don't, don't, don't get brand new on me. We've all done it. Everybody went in there and check. Can you pray me some paper? Let's go catch.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm trying to Charles. Looking for Charles?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this choy not Can I help you?
Speaker 4: Hey? Listen, I'm you by?
Speaker 3: What am I speaking with?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry? It's gotty man. I'm I'm house sitting for Rita.
Speaker 3: See y'all okay, okay, yeah, yeah, she told me she was going out of town. What can I do for you? Brother?
Speaker 4: I thought, y'all down the way, man, y'all, I'm in the house, both our houses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think let's see. Yeah, we four houses down.
Speaker 4: Okay. Now she loved me a number man, love me, y'all know me.
Speaker 3: And then she.
Speaker 4: Loved Miss Dars. No, I try to call Miss Darks, but then nobody answer the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she know. I'm in church around this time. Rita said she was gonna be gone for a minute.
Speaker 4: So you say you down there right right right? And she told me if I got an emergency anything, that I could reach out to y'all and call y'all right, right right, okay, are you are you busy right now? Man?
Speaker 3: Well? Actually, I'm in the middle of cooking my wife from dinner and got some meat on the grill. But other than that, you.
Speaker 4: Know, okay, I mean you you are you able to help me out with something right quick? Or you got you got time for that? Well, like I said, I'm in the middle of cooking. If there's something I can help you with, I you know, I don't mind coming down there and showing you doing whatever it is that we need to do. Okay, Charlie, would you out and now? Any paper man?
Speaker 3: Any paper? Yeah? I think I got some newspaper. You're trying.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no news.
Speaker 3: But I mean some paper. You have some paper? What notebook paper?
Speaker 4: No? See man, listen Charlie, Like I said, my name's gotted. Man, I know you don't know me. I didn't got myself in this situation here down here, read the house man, and I didn't. Man, I'm in a situation I actually and in the bathroom. Man, it ain't no paper in here. Dog.
Speaker 3: So you're saying you want me to bring you some toilet paper.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you don't mind, I'm sitting here. My legs ain't got none of my I can't feel my my, my whole little body. Man, from butt down, I can't feel nothing, man, my feet, everything that went to sleep on me.
Speaker 3: Old up, babe. This dude down here at read the house saying he wants me to bring his paper because he can't got numb sitting on a TuS man. Look at it, bruh. I'm in the middle of cooking. I wish I could help you, but you know, I mean, I can't tell you ain't about four hours a don Can you just run down here right quickly? I'm in the back door open. I have to say, Man, I understand all that you're saying. But like I said, I'm in the middle of cooking for my wife. We having a little special occasion because our kids and stuff gone, and I can't leave her like that just to come bring you know taper. Now, what I can tell you to do is if DA got one of them toils or something down.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm not using nobody town like. That's disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Man. Okay, hey, but lord your voice. Man, you calling me to help you, and you acting like I caused you to not have no guy?
Speaker 4: You the hanta I got all I'm asking for. Just ain't gonna take no more but two three minute run down here right quick and bring the paper man and then you get on back to your dinner.
Speaker 3: Well, what you was kind like what you need to do? Brother? You said you had emergency. I thought the house or the dog that got out, or h you had locked yourself out the house. But I'm not gonna come down there and bring you know tay me because that don't sound like emergency. That sounds like some personals. And furthermore, you're in the bathroom, just jump shout your clothes and getting the shout on white.
Speaker 4: I'm not fein the dog that's like I said, I'm numb right now, man, I need some help.
Speaker 3: It's on. So you want me to come down there and bring you some toilet papers and pick your numb. You can't get up out the tiller if I want to help you things this day.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm trying to tell you I'm in an emergency.
Speaker 3: Man. Okay, Well that like I said, Man, that don't sound like emergency. It seems like a little quick fix. Get your drawers and white your drawers. So go get you some mos. I mean, I'm not senna walk four houses down there to bring you some toilet papers. Your legs, no high.
Speaker 4: How you gonna get up and open the door. The back door is over All you gotta do is come in here and reaching him and pass me and roll the paper.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm asking you to do, mister Charlett.
Speaker 3: I understand that. But I'm not gonna come down there and bring you no table. I'm not gonna bring.
Speaker 4: You bring me some paper down here, man.
Speaker 3: You know man to say, Man, who the hell you think you hollering at? You need me? I don't need you or won't you to do something?
Speaker 4: Man? You see I'm sitting in a situation. Noarda left y'all number that y'all will help me while I'm down there house watching.
Speaker 3: Man just cheers. Crazy baby man, what why don't you You're gonna call me asking me to bring you some newspaper. I told you that I was in the middle of fixing me and my wife from dinner, and you come calling me talking about some paper man. I don't want to hear no spy, no doubt, and I ain't coming down there to bring you no paper man.
Speaker 4: Hello, Charlie, you're gonna bring this paper man?
Speaker 3: Man? Look like I told you before I ask him, bring you no paper down there. We don't wipe no on this street.
Speaker 4: Old old man, I can't just you can't just leave me here.
Speaker 3: And I'm numb like this bound us to come bring no brown man, no toilet paper because he is responsible when he going into a restroom. That sound like a personal problem.
Speaker 4: You you too wrong for that, just situ wait said though this is an emergency, man, Man.
Speaker 3: That don't sound in no burgency. That sounds like a personal problem that you got going on.
Speaker 4: Come on, Jean, when I get off of here, man, be off with I don't.
Speaker 3: Give a about you being man. Matter fact, soon as you get your cook out of there, you so, man, you come on down here.
Speaker 4: I'm coming down there by the truck. I'm coming down there the way. I am just like this hell and I'm gonna whoop for not helping me while I'm in a situation.
Speaker 3: Will bring your tomb.
Speaker 4: I got one more thing I need to say to you that I'm gonna do. Is you listening?
Speaker 3: Rido tongue? I got some snake skin shoes that fit right up, clean up on it all.
Speaker 4: I got one more thing.
Speaker 3: Is you listening? Man? What man like I said? What what you got to say? Man?
Speaker 4: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your neighbor reader.
Speaker 3: Anxious damn cat from the radio station. Is this timing from the Steve Harvey Morning So I'm a whoop reader that got you? Called? My man? You had me house going to come down there, man and boy show down and whoop. You better be glad. I'm easy. I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I gotta ask you, man, one more thing. What is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the last the Steve.
Speaker 3: Harvey Show, y'all playing practical joke, folks man, and now you have it?
Speaker 2: Can you bring me some paper? When last time y'all did that? On last time you scream out that door, crack that door and screamed out. You ain't done that in a minute. Ain't nobody before you sit down.
Speaker 5: To close that Yeah, you know you're.
Speaker 2: Running there to herry sometime.
Speaker 5: Ain't around No, no, what uh? I got to locate that toilet tissue, your supplies before the time.
Speaker 6: And if I'm at somebody house, I'll just drive home. I just I ain't finna do this. I'm not finn to go in here and have you shipping this way about me when I leave. You're not gonna be disgusting me when I when I walk out there.
Speaker 5: As soon as I get in the car, they all shut the door and go I'll beat damn Lord or mighty, have you been in there? You're not going there? Just go down the hallway. I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: What if it if it hits you though, and you just ain't nothing you can do though, Ana.
Speaker 6: Tell you something. No, no, no, I got to go to house. No, don't hit me like that. I don't know.
Speaker 5: If you can't make it, I'm going. I'm gonna make it to the house. I don't moments, but we're not gonna be then when when they when they're gonna be at another home that's not your house. No we not no, no no.
Speaker 6: I had a partner that when he whenever he went to the bathroom, his mama made him go to the gas station.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: We used to see him walking up there all the time. I remember this, Robert, Robert, where you going. I'll be back.
Speaker 3: He ain't.
Speaker 5: It's not live. You gotta go to the Robert had to go to Gaston all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next it is the Strawberry Letter. The subject it's so wild he pulled a hamstring. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. Right after this, you're listening to Harvey Morning Show.