Speaker 1: What's up, motherfuckers. It's your dad, Taylor Lawan And as always, the wolf used to be a pup, full grown up. Will Compton, like some self call himself camp nasty, but no one else does. Listen, here's the shout out.
Speaker 2: Damien Stafford called me com nasty in colleges where I got it from myself upper.
Speaker 1: Playing Damien Stafford. Okay, you played with him, I played with Damian Stafford. Now he's a he's a rapper or a rappist. Yeah, he gets after it now. Okay, so hey, huge pod coming up today. Boys, we got, we got, we got Spooktober. It's the absolute best holiday. It's the best month of the entire year. You're gonna love it. You're gonna embrace it because your puppies, you're growing up. We love you so much. But guess what, we're paying bills now, all right, and now only we're paying bills, we're making friends. We're making friends like Hunter Briley at Regal Realty. If you need to go to Regal Reality was at RG dot com. I got a little map here just to keep me on my pace. You can go to that. He does residential, he does commercial investment. He does investments. He does it all all right, and he helps the boys out with the bus. We did ourselves a little uh, a little pregame thing, a little pregame deal, a little tailgate before the game a couple of weeks ago, and we're gonna do it again next week for the Bills game. Boom boom boom. We're getting it done, all right. You can reach him. This is his personal cell phone, all right, this saint no bitch ass pick it up. Oh you got to wait. Oh to type, Please type in your numbers so you can reach to your extension. Ah ah, buddy, you're getting right to the cell phone at sixty one five six three zero nine to seven three five. That's Hunter Briley at Regal Reality. He's got everything you need, everything you need more. He supports the boys. You support the boys, so we support Hunter Briley. Guess what. We also got another sponsor. It's one of our favorites because there's only two, and that is an Azerbush. All right. We got the OG's in front here, we got the bud lights, we got we got the Budweisers, but you can't get the Seltzers. A Lohawt Beaches that's a play on words. I'll let you guys figure it out for yourself. You know what me thinking. Ain't no sissy, I ain't drinking that. You see that right there? That's six percent alcohol. All right, get where you want to go just a little bit faster and drink responsibly. Okay, that's what you gotta do. It's delicious. I drink them, will drink them. Everybody drinks them. You guys drink them too. You just drink them when no one's watching. So start dreaming in public. Because hashtag don't give up, you know what I'm saying, Because we just do not give up. So hashtag don't give up.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We love you so much. You guys have done so much for us, and we just need to just a couple more things. We need you to go. We need to go to bustin WTB dot com. Get the merch all right. We were out of stock because you guys did an amazing job. We're back in stock. We get it all. We got a hundred plus on everything. We got apparel, we got hats. We have the whole kit and kaboodle. Guess what these two hats. There's different kinds as well. We'll just forgot us hat. So we picked up the hat that was on the thing today. All right. I wear this hat every day because I'm homeless in a lot of ways. We also got wet. You can subscribe. You can rate five stars. We need you to do that. Subscribe, unsubscribe, subscribe on subscribe, subscribe, then rate five stars. Leave as a review. If it's good enough, we'll reply to it. Tweet the boys, hit the boys up. I'm sure right now, bloss and this great production crew is going to fakek you think this is all of our twitters right here, all of our twitters and our Instagrams are right here, all right, and it's gonna be amazing. We'll tweet you back. We might not, but guess what, there's always that chance. And in the words of Wayne Gretzy, the greatest hockey player of all time, you miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take, So go and shoot them shots, all right. Hashtags spooktober hashtag don't give a got our almond lattes for whatever reason. And we're not sponsored by almond lattes, almond milk lattes, or even coffee for that matter. But we're always willing to have a couple more. We cannot wait for you to listen to this podcast. It's truly one of our favorites. And I know if you like this, we like this. It's a little bit weird, but we're gonna keep moving on. We got that Busting with the Boys pod hit and it's so hard that Spooketober. Thanks so much, Please enjoy once again. I'm your dad to one yo. Heyes, rappers always signed out of breath. The rapp is always signed out of breath. Check it one two. You know my name is Taylor. I live in a trailer. I'll say I'm white, but I come in each flavor. Yeah, oh my god, dude me why I'm gonna rik all these waters before it pods up? The Boy's thirty?
Speaker 3: There is the boys birthday? Man, how do you feel about that? We were recording?
Speaker 1: You're right, it's you. It's your thirty th I'm out of breath. Sorry, I just beat the shit out a will. God, I wasn't wearing.
Speaker 3: Did you make the kid? You have the camera face our way?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that's kind of nice. Yeah, it's solid.
Speaker 3: It's the Deal's in there, the deal, the deal.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, bro, threeh thirty fucking thirty Today.
Speaker 1: The Boys, thirty The Boys, He's gone.
Speaker 3: September nineteenth, nineteen eighty nine. Don't know what time do.
Speaker 1: You call yourself an eighties baby when people when people say like eighties baby, you're like, yeah, it's the boy.
Speaker 2: I'm one of those guys that swing everywhere with people like, oh, nineties baby, Yeah, I grew up in the nineties.
Speaker 1: You're a shotgun theory kind of you just shoot, well, you just shoot that bird shot. You see that new Dave Chappelle stand up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hilarious. Don't listen to it.
Speaker 2: If you get offended easy oh if you said hilarious and awesome.
Speaker 1: If you sensitive, don't listen to the Chappelle thing. Man, it's so. If you sob bitch, don't listen listen if you if everything triggers you, then don't listen to Dave Chappelle. If everything triggers you, don't listen to this podcast. We don't even we're not even that triggering. I just don't watch you around, you know what I'm saying, unless you subscribing right five stars. But then you don't even have to listen, just subscribe five the then unsubscribed, and then five stars. You know what I'm saying. What are we talking about today, don't dude? Fuck yeah, dude, I woke This might be my favorite podcast of the year. Dude, this might be the number one, favoritest favorite podcast we've ever had in my entire life, and we haven't even started it yet. Might go crashing down. I got a poop.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I woke up, and joins hurt a little bit more. Ad I woke up. My joints hurt a little bit more, dude.
Speaker 1: I bet because you're thirty hurt.
Speaker 3: A little bit more.
Speaker 2: I rolled over Charles like, happy birthday, baby.
Speaker 1: I rolled over and I said, then you want I said, hey, baby, made me some sushi, and you went and you went off about your day.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: That's how I.
Speaker 2: Said, give me some spankings. I rolled over, gave her my backside. I'm like, she's like, she's sorry, She's like what I said, give me some spanking?
Speaker 1: Do you want some spankings?
Speaker 3: I have better give me thirty right there?
Speaker 1: You did you want some spankings?
Speaker 3: She didn't give me one to grow on though. Here no, no, hang on, hang on, I got an idea. I got an idea. I got an idea.
Speaker 1: Like shit, the boys got one to grow on.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get on the couch and have Matt do it. Matt get over here and give me a spank and want to grow on.
Speaker 1: Yo, Matt, don't protell like that fort smells all over there, Dude, Matt, does it actually smell? Dude? I'm glassy, man, give me one to grow on. Just a good game, slap dude, Hey, good game, ben, Dude, I got a poop well with me and Will and Matt, but mostly just me and Will. Came from a meeting recently to release more merch because he hasn't. God, why a my swort of breath? Dude, It doesn't matter. I'm in shape, but I just sort of God, Dude, I don't think we have dude, whoa look down the cowboy killers kid?
Speaker 2: And we got some sick merch coming. We had some sensor sponsored by the boys at Anheuser Busch. We got some Budweiser collapsed stuff coming. It was spooptober, spooky spooptober. Go get it on the site, dude.
Speaker 1: We had a thing that's well, I mean we we I started a thing a long time ago. It's a it's spooked Oba sole credit dude. Oh no, no, no, you're definitely just part of it, but you get it. So this thing like, dude, spooptober October it's the best month of the year, most underrated, most underrated month.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's been hot, man, And I know, I remember. It's all in January. We're all upset about the snow. In February upset about the snow. Marsh spring kind of hits, and then we get into the summertime. We love it. We're all getting tans. We're hanging by the pool, Matt purposely for rinking some seltzers, making them up, some natural light seltzers. Yep, don't give a don't give them Catalina line mixer. Baby. What's that other one? The alohat Beaches, which is just a quality name, dud. Whoever's doing the name at naser Bush, good on you, buddy. But anyway, it's the summertime. We're all having a good time. Me and Will tarps off getting a tan. Matt comes over to the pool party, falls in with a shirt on on purpose, and goes whip. We'll just keep it on now that type of mentality. We're just slinging some beers, having a good time. But then it wears on you a little bit and you're like, damn, it's getting a little hot. It's a little too hot. I kind of want to snug up a little bit. I want to get my fall clothing. I want to appear in the football season.
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh, we're kind of in the same routine Thursday night, not us, not.
Speaker 1: Us, right, because I'm suspended and you don't have a job.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm saying people in general, you're getting a little into a routine.
Speaker 1: You got your Saturdays or college football, your Sunday NFL football, and then you just wait for the next Saturday inside, right.
Speaker 2: And as the Boys, it's like what week five, you're kind of like you're you get when you're playing.
Speaker 3: When we're playing, man, what do we have to look forward to besides the games?
Speaker 1: Boom boom boom boom boom boom. Here it is, dude, it's spooked over, dude. It's the best that you're just it's the weather's gonna start breaking, I promise, I hope to God at Nashville starts breaking. Because it's a hot of shit out here, dude. Yeah, it's super hot, but it's starting to break and you're starting to feel good. You get yourself in that flannel tea, get yourself some pants. You're still rock in the same vands you were rocking this in seventh grade. The feeling yourself, dude. The pumpkins are out.
Speaker 2: The pumpkins spice a lot bitches out there, dude.
Speaker 1: But guess what, dude, I ever had them.
Speaker 3: You never had one, ever had.
Speaker 1: I'm a holiday guy, dude.
Speaker 2: I love the holiday I did once in college and you loved it.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 3: It was solid.
Speaker 2: But if I'm going to say I'm at like Starbucks, I'm more of a Carmel macchiado guy.
Speaker 1: See, here's my thing is if it tastes like I'm a big health dude, and then I'll treat myself once a while. And if I treat myself, it'll be like a holiday delicious treat. You know, that pump that pumpkin, that pumpkin spice beef, those little deals out there from the Spicettes and Starbucks. And then if I'm feeling myself in the in the alcohol section, yeah, I'm a bud wiser and a bud light guy. But guess what, sometimes like themselvesers sometimes sometimes even in the fall time like that a low hot beaches. You know, you got to treat yourself once once in a while. But the whole month of October, that's Spootober is all about, dude. It's about feeling yourself and just loving it. And you're just warm, dude, because like in the in the morning, you're kind of chilly, so you put that that flannel on. In the afternoon you kind of take off. It's a little warm, but at night and then you wear it around your waist like a dad.
Speaker 3: That's he's got. Okay, here's my shirt for when it gets hot.
Speaker 2: Here's the hoodie for the morning, and then when it gets hot, when it gets a little warmer in the afternoon. Matt's definitely the type of guy that takes the hoodie off and ties it around his waistcase.
Speaker 1: Where else you gonna put it, dude, The only, the only, the only other place for you to put that hoodie is around your neck, and fuck you if you do that. All right, this is this is a feel good podcast, But don't fucking do that, ship dude, all right, all you people at your fucking country clubs. Don't do it. It's disgusting. But anyway, got me in a battle move but I'm back.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: You can't ruin my mood today, Matt, because it's spooked Toe. I was over. It's right around the corner.
Speaker 2: So last year, my year on the Titans, I was over at Taylor's house.
Speaker 3: I think it was like October first, which is the best day. Yeah. The boy's like, oh, spoot Over's here, Spooptober's here. He's like, are you about to spook?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, dude, I fucking love scary shit. I love Halloween. I love Mike Myers, Big Mike Myers guy.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, have but Spooptober.
Speaker 2: I'm like yeah, like you know, Mischief Night, Halloween, like all that kind of stuff. He's like, no, the whole month. I'm like, Okay, what do you got. He's like, you gotta watch. You gotta watch a spook every day. You gotta have something playing all the classes. You gotta have it playing all time at all times. So whether where they're getting body work done, anything like a spook has to be playing one of the classic Halloween movies. Anything out there that spooky has some horror. It's got to be running every day, whether it's a TV show or a movie. He's like, you got to decorate your yard. You gotta be in the theme. You gotta be in the you gotta be in the deal, dude. Yeah, and he's like haunted houses. You like haunt house. I'm like, I love haunted houses. I love going to scary places. He's like, every weekend you gotta do at least a haunted house or go to a scary place.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna go to a graveyard and fish around a little bit. Yeah, I don't take a metal detector. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think your aunt.
Speaker 2: So he's like, you gotta do He said, you gotta do that, and that's how you embrace the spook. That's how you're all about Spootober. And I was like from that moment, I was like I'm all in.
Speaker 1: Dude, and you bought it so good too, And like, I tell you what is like Spoosbra's fuck, it's the best, man, it really is the due.
Speaker 3: I was honestly sad when November hit. We were so into it.
Speaker 2: Literally, guys, like you're watching something different every night, like scary it's like a reason to have all this stuff. And then November first came, it's like, yo, we got to stop. Now you get hype every weekend. You're like, all right, what's the spook this week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, November. November kind of sucks that you're thinking, like, oh, Christmas is next, but you can't really start celebrating Christmas and tell Thanksgivings over, so you gotta wait till that third week.
Speaker 2: But the holidays starts coming out though, the holiday spood starts coming even last.
Speaker 1: Year, all little Thanksgiving last year, dude had the turkey, Yeah, had the girl, had the whole family over. That was solid. But it's not. It's not a Thanksgiving pod, dude, it's a it's a spook.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The great thing is October. Yeah yeah, Spooktober. Yeah, great thing about October.
Speaker 1: Ma's got something to say, which is so rude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna go with the hashtags Spooktober and what do you all want to see on social media from people.
Speaker 3: Don't give a no no Spooktober? Yeah, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: What was don wasn't don't give it?
Speaker 3: Is like if you do it, that's right, let's plug the boys. Let's still yeah.
Speaker 1: And Aser Bush, Ajax Turner we so yes, we get it, Budweiser, bud Light, We we love them. But sometimes you dive into them. Seltzers, babies, the natural lights. All right, you gotta get in there. And and if you if you're for the boys, which we we all are, if you're a boy, look down, you see a little peep that you're for the boys.
Speaker 3: All right, you look down and said, hey, but you can anybody can be.
Speaker 1: You don't even have to have a peep.
Speaker 3: You don't have to have the population.
Speaker 1: Yes, you look down, they're like, man, no peep. It's all right. You can still be for the boys because it's a general term. All right. There's not really a gender thing in this whole thing. I kind of messed that whole thing up. But if you're doing if you're doing the Seltzers, if you're doing the Seltzers, you don't give them, you know why, because you're here to treat yourself. Get that little extra sugar. It's all right, but you got six percent alcohols. You're getting where you want to go just a little bit faster, So get the Seltzers. Tweet the Boys tweet tweet you tweet me at till the one seventy seven. I think it's for both social media. If not, just look it up and then there's underscore will content all right, and then you know, I'm gonna throw the boy a little bit of a of a deal. Matt, what's your social media? You got fired up? So at Matt Neely and then obviously at busting w TB correct, correct, that's our stuff. So go it. Tweet at us, we'll retweet you. We'll like it. Well, well we might tweet ba at you. We're big gift, guys, We're big gift.
Speaker 3: Here's here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, the confidence you're feeling like, you know, you're wearing a for the Boys ro pat You're.
Speaker 3: Sitting there holding the Seltzer. Somebody wants to question what you're doing? Right? Why are you drinking a celzer? You know all those people out.
Speaker 2: There, man, you're just you're drinking a seltz My wife drinks c sheelter you when you're wearing that for the Boys hat. And then you just you subtenly look over at them and just say, hey, don't give ah. You take that nice little picture hashtag don't give a don't give a because you're for the boys, for them, go with tweet so I G whatever. That's what we want to see, because it's all about don't give a season. Dude, you're holding a Seltzer, don't give a. Hey, you're drinking a little puss drink.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't give a.
Speaker 1: Pup can spicelote from Starbucks. Don't give a because it's holiday season. Don't give October. Yeah, don't give a no doubt about it, but get them celsies. Dude, alohat Beach is my favorite name. Let's let's say that so funny.
Speaker 3: Don't give a is g I v A. Let's just say it, don't don'tn't give and give.
Speaker 1: A G I v A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 1: That's fucking that's cool. That's cool. I'll do that now with that the spooptober hashtag hashtags, Spootober.
Speaker 3: What you'd like to see from the pubs.
Speaker 2: I think we would all agree is every day people are in this thing, because obviously we'll be tweeting back and forth saying, hey, we we're watching the night.
Speaker 3: People need your stories. You know. That'll be a good idea Netflix and chill, just.
Speaker 2: Take a picture of what you're watching and be like, hey, spook Tobe, don't give hashtag. I like, don't give it, dude.
Speaker 3: My hashtag.
Speaker 2: Spooptober Just let the boys know you're in Spootober with us. And again, obviously you'll probably want to buy the merch because it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Bombed, it's gonna be fire. And if it's not fire, you support the boys. You get it anyway, you don't get it anyway.
Speaker 3: But yeah, watch your show.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start putting that vintage feel too, so you guys can feel old school.
Speaker 3: You might see the.
Speaker 2: Boys that some of the haunted houses. You go to take a picture of the house. Hey, Spootober season hashtags spooked over the boys.
Speaker 1: Embracing the spoon, embrace that spook.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's probably what we'd like to see with spooktober Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of things we like to see because here's the thing is, like spooky things back in the day, we're legit all right, We're talking to Salem witch trials. You know, everywhere you went, like there was talks about like the Ogo Pogo where my wife is from, and Okanagan, like there's a there's a serpent, a sea serpent, and they call it the Oga Pogo. That's pretty spooky, all right. There's a two million dollar like like like thing, like a wanted poster on this damn thing. Yeah, and you can go and get it. And then there's the Salem witch Halls that we talked about up and they're in Salem in the northeast. People are when all that lady's a little different, probably a witch burner, you know what I'm saying. We gotten away from that a little bit, which is good because that's murder. But we can bring in the spook a little bit more. Let's have fun. Hit those classics, dude, that original og slasher movie that we all love to see and as Will's favorite, I know, I'm sorry, I'm beating the boy to it is the movie Halloween. What a good movie. What a good feel good rom com type of movie of a guy who kills his sister when he's eight years old, when she's topless for some reason brushing her hair in the morning, stabs her to death, goes to a psychiatric word and guess what, the boy breaks out and he gets back in and he just tries to murder damn near everybody, dude, And there's not only one movie about that, there's about nine of those motherfuckers. Dude, don't eat it, you're doing it. Oh shit. All of you are like, I've heard this song before, but I'm not really sure if I've actually heard this song. Looking over and you see with your friends and you're just walking down the street. And then what happens to is that a guy in the mask? I think that is a guy in the mask. You sure look back at you. He goes, that was definitely a guy in the mask. You look back, you turn back to your friends. You see that motherfucker back there that they see what you look over at him, and he wasn't there anymore. Fast forward, you're at a little party with your friends for friends, getting a littlemiscious. But you're just a little virgin girl. You didn't know what's going on. You spoke we for the first time tonight. So you're a bad, bad girl and this guy. All of a sudden, there's some siren was going around. You're not sure. There's little tumble weeds of fall of leaves running around, and you're just a little scared and you're not sure, and all of a sudden, there's that guy in the mask again, holding the pumpkins pace, holding a pumpkin spice lot day from Starbucks, and he says fenty or grunde and you say I'm a tall girl, and you run out of there. You don't know what's going on. He's chasing. You're running as hard as you fucking can, but you can't get away. Why is this guy walking the whole time? All he's doing is walking and I'm sprinting. I just tripped over a branch. I'm looking at him. It's all gonna end. I'm not sure what's gonna happen. He raises that knife up. One thing leads to another, and you'll have to find out at the end of Spooktober Baby. It's so scary, it's so spooky. Dude, you're not sure. But Halloween, Dude, Halloween was the O G slash remove.
Speaker 2: Hey that was good, thanks, ma'am. I'd like to I have one request. Go ahead, sit back, maybe relax a little.
Speaker 1: No, I can't. I'm so I know you're fired up.
Speaker 3: I know you're fired up. You're really preaching everybody out there.
Speaker 1: I'll preach this.
Speaker 3: It'd be like, Hey, so me out all this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm just so I know you're about I know you're excited.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes you gotta get a little riled up.
Speaker 3: What uh, what's your favorite movie? What's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Thirteenth? Is my favorite movie?
Speaker 3: The original TV?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, No, Friday thirteenth? Yeah, uh, probably the second one because Friday thirteenth, the o g one is actually the mom. The mom is the one that that's killing everybody and then she he's resurrected in the second one. And Jason Vore he's he's just a misunderstood special ed child from Camp Crystal Lake that got uh drowned.
Speaker 3: He's just a misunderstood man.
Speaker 1: He just he's a misunderstood guy and uh he he was drowned and at camp Camp Crystal Lake. When it's it's all the same thing with these original slasher movies. Like, if you're watching these slash movies and someone has sex, guess what they're gonna die? All right, if you're watching these things and they smoke weed, guess what they're gonna die. There's always gonna be the promiscuous couple. There's always gonna be the long haired pot head. There's gonna be the parents that don't understand or or or talk or talk to.
Speaker 3: The person busy working like stuff, and figured you'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: And it's never a guy. It's always a girl. It's always a girl. She's always a virgin, and she's always the good girl. That's the one that lives. And dude, it's the same cycle all over again.
Speaker 2: But I fucking love it, dude, unless you get the where it's like the little kid the little kids are the.
Speaker 3: Fucked up ones. Yeah, and nobody will listen to it.
Speaker 1: But that's like that's more like like uh, like uh, what's the like paranormal activity type of movies?
Speaker 3: Panormal like the omen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those spooky ghost movies. We're talking about, spooky slasher movies. This is all teenage stuff, dude. But the funny thing is is like I wish people still did this. I wish they still did horror movies. Like like they did eight parts to it, like with Friday thirteenth, there's legit I think like twelve parts and that includes like Jason X, which is where he somehow gets on a space ship and ends up in space.
Speaker 3: Oh and it's like and then like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's got like a futuristic mask and stuff like that. And then there's Jason Goes, right.
Speaker 3: I know, Jason versus the Predator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's Jason Goes to Hell. He's in Hell. It's a that's actually not a good one at all.
Speaker 2: But like the name with Halloween, it's like Halloween h two. Oh to bust the rhymes or fucking exhibit. Yeah, doing some reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ludicrous like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the rappists after I'm all about Michael Myers. In college, I was Michael Myers three years in a row. I had a little jump, I know.
Speaker 3: A bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a little weird, but I you know, bought one costume and then every year, you know, it's like, I'll just be Mike Myers again. I'll just wear the mask and just be quiet in a jumpsuit every every year, dude.
Speaker 1: And Halloween every year every year. In college, I was an off duty cop.
Speaker 3: Were ore, Did you have the stash?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Were I had a stash khaki shorts tucked into a tank top. And then I go by kids that I knew were underage drinking or smoking weed, and I said, hey, I can get you, but I'm off duty, and I like tap but I'm off, dude, tap them off the shoulder and walk away. It was because with the of course I had, as I had aviators, I had the Dick Broom going. It was solid, dude, it was a solid little piece. You liked that little comment there, Dick Broom.
Speaker 2: You know like when Super Troopers too? Did you ever do the incensort and say how many times can I say? I bet you this?
Speaker 1: Mad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No I never did or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't do that, But I do love those movies so much. What there's anyway that this October? Sorry, I'm moving so fired up?
Speaker 3: So the para the ghost ones, dude, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So I forget the kid's name, which is so disrespectful because we were we were freshman in college together. His first name was Cam. He was an outside linebacker. He were number four at a Michigan when we both came together, we register we actually left the same year too, and when Paranormal Activity first came out and they only put it at like uh little college towns, and ann Arbor happened to be one. So disrespectful. Is that ice Lotte? Is that a pumpkin spice? Ice Lota?
Speaker 3: No, it's just the ice light because it's not October yet, that's true.
Speaker 1: We'll get one. We'll get one. Just dude, embrace all holidays because like the last three four months of the year, it's just so much fun to embrace it. But so, yeah, we go to see parallelmativity and paramlativity. Like the Summer was only like only broadcasted in like like seven small college towns, and ann Arbor happened to be one. And in State Street, at the end of State Street there was like the State Street Theater and they played like one show a day or something like that. I might, I might be a little over the top, but it's kind of what they did. And we went in there and we saw parilactivity the first one.
Speaker 3: The budget, Yeah, the budget.
Speaker 1: For that movie was ten thousand dollars, dude, I'm not joking. Me and Cam ran back to our dorms at West Squad ran sprinted. He was way faster than me. Ran back to our dorms, and I couldn't sleep alone for three weeks. Could. I was so.
Speaker 2: Fucking scared of that movie. Yeah, I remember when that came out. Immediately when I got out, I searched right away if it.
Speaker 3: Was a true story.
Speaker 2: No, because you know, like so and so never showed back up like that out of my Hey, was this a fucking truth story?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: It's like that Blair Witch Project there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like something in the house was similar to something in my house at the time, really, so I was like super spooped out, creeped out dude, and me and my roommate we were kind of the same way, a little you know, giddy, like, hey, hey, you you sleep yet?
Speaker 3: If we can do this, I can't sleep?
Speaker 1: Watch that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do that movie?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 2: That movie was good, dude, The first person camera going everywhere.
Speaker 3: They kind of changed the game a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they didn't change that was Blair Witch Project did the first one. Blair Witch Project did the first Yeah, that's cool. They were the first ones to do that. Kind of like that was that first person? Is that what it's called first person?
Speaker 3: They kind of make it like the cameras there with them the entire.
Speaker 1: Yea and they're like running and you know, that ship was fucking scary, dude, that.
Speaker 2: Ship when the door opened and the fucking thing came right at the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh ship at the end, Yeah, at the end, I got.
Speaker 3: White, I got bumps, dude. You started you say, you're outside your fucking room. Oh no, it's dark. You can kind of picture because the night cam it's kind of green. Yeah, and the guy sitting there, he's like, you know, talking about yelling for his wife, like are you out there? Is everything all right? Or whatever was happening? And it's kind of building up and you know something's out there. You kind of sit back in your chair. Your shoulders are a little flex your back is a little retracted.
Speaker 2: You're like, what the fuck's gonna happen? And you hear that and you're just like, what the fuck is out there? And then she comes fucking flying at the camera and you just jump back, fuck.
Speaker 3: Kind of yell and then you kind of look at your buddy like are you fucking jumped?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, it's kind of sweating, dude. That shit freaked me out. Well, the thing that was so scary and it's so dumb because I think of them like I feel I think I like when I watch a movie, I think of people how they film that scene, and like they're like when it first starts, when the movie Paradimen Way first starts, they're like snoozing away. They're asleep and like it pauses at like three thirteen am, and then all of a sudden, it's like a regular time and the door just goes, yeah, it opens. You're like, oh fuck, and then that's it and then that's it, and then it's the next morning, right, and you're like, it's just the anticipation, dude, Oh my god. When they fucking put down like chalk or whatever and the and the do you remember when they put the chalk on the hallway and the demon or wherever the fuck it was. I got he like the and it stands in front of them. Dude, I was like, this ship's not just crawled. This ship's not about to be okay. But they did a good job doing like the second third and fourth one. They did a good job of that.
Speaker 2: Ship because you brought that part up when they were talking about at nighttime the second third. Every paranormal movie since then, you go in with the anticipation. When it gets dark, You're like, some ship is about to fucking happen, and nothing really happens. But when he the sun goes down and it gets dark and they're kind of showing the security cameras, you're just sitting in your fucking.
Speaker 3: Chair, scared fuck man, like wondering what's gonna happen. Nothing usually happened, legit, legit when all the pots and pants dropped that one day in the middle of the day.
Speaker 1: It's the second one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the middle of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what it happens in the middle day. You're thinking of yourself, this ship could happened at daytime, Like, no one's safe at anytime, dude. I thought it was just a nighttime deal.
Speaker 3: I was in on the paranormal stuff. The fourth one.
Speaker 1: I think the fourth one kind of because it got like CULTI, yeah, weird cold and we might be all over the place. I haven't seen that ship since last October.
Speaker 3: Yeah, smooth dude.
Speaker 2: And the third one, it's like the little kids and it's like a little friend demon that's kind of helping them out because it's like the lights around his around his arb or some ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's moving and you just dude, poulter Geist or some ship like that. That it was like a paranormal spinoff type of deal, parallactivity. After they did Paramactivity, they just started doing all ghost stuff all like, because like I've never been a person that's been conjuring. The conjuring. Uh yeah, all that ship, that's the ghost.
Speaker 3: Scary you're trying to exercise the demon stressed. The conjuring is true story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the actual not yet but yeah, not yet but no no, yeah, but no, definitely true.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: I'm imagine if it was all fucking true, though, Dude.
Speaker 3: The person hung themselves in the backyard.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's that. That's that's conjuring.
Speaker 3: Look it up, Maddie, look it up. That's where you be doing your deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can. You can look it up in your computer. You don't think you can just tell us there's there's a movie. There's a movie, dude. Oh, dude, this movie.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: This movie sucked me up. I think this is what you were talking about when the person hung themselves. There's a movie called Sinister where the dude found the tapes in the in his attic and he started piecing the tapes together and then it was like one of the kids was possessed by this dude in the Neverland or whatever like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had to leave his house. Those movies were.
Speaker 1: When he left his house that like started the recycle everything. And then his daughter killed him in his family. Yo, that ship fucked me up.
Speaker 5: He was he was called Sister.
Speaker 1: I told you, yeah, I'm looking at right now. Yeah, I told you, dude, I just know my spooks. Still I'm not I'm not believing in the con drink and the conjuring was a witch that got hung in that property.
Speaker 3: And that's what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but you were talking about somebody hung themselves.
Speaker 3: So she was from the tree.
Speaker 1: She was hung.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I see.
Speaker 1: We're like the Sinister thing man and then.
Speaker 2: You the same actor though the same guy was in both those movies, was it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think the guy who's a ghost chaser and conjuring and then he's the dad and sinister.
Speaker 1: I think I think they're different, dudes.
Speaker 3: I don't think that up, Matt, Look up, dude, we're rolling right now. Bro. I think so sinister ones were good. They had like a one, two, and three in the Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: For sure too, there's for sure two of them. You might be over three. It doesn't matter because it's spooky, dude. And that's the thing is.
Speaker 3: The thing is you get reminded.
Speaker 1: You get reminded because I say, like ever since I started Spootober. I'm gonna stop saying I start ever since the boys started Spootober, Like, I don't watch horror movies. I love first of it's one of my favorite genres. I think it's so good. And there's so many good ones too, like rob Zombies, House of a Thousand Corpses. You know, like there's a lot of like Gore murders like that, but like them them ghost ones. Stare the ship into me?
Speaker 3: Do the ghost on? We're saying, I'm sitting here thinking, do those ghosts? Annabelle? Remember when I showed you.
Speaker 1: That dude, that ship was fucked up.
Speaker 2: We were as October and I was like, have you seen uh? It was like Annabelle or The Beginnings or some shit like that. I was like, Yo, have you seen Annabell. He's like, I don't think I've seen that one. I'm like, bro, we gotta watch this one scene the boy no home and he's getting a massage. He's getting massage before game day.
Speaker 1: No hetero, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I wasn't giving a massage. Yeah, but uh, I'm like, yo, you got to see the scene because we were about to go to a hunted house. I'm like dude, we have to watch a scene.
Speaker 2: It's a scene in Annabelle where they're down in like the basement.
Speaker 1: Hold hold up, before you finish that, before we watch the scene literally literally like uh, Taylan is like, hey, we got to go because we had we were meeting people for dinner at two ten jacks. Yeah, and everyone's like hectic, like we gotta go, we gotta go, and you stopped everything, so you'd be like, hey, you gotta watch the scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not bullshitting about this scene. You're gonna loved.
Speaker 2: And they're down in the basement and I think she's got like does she have the baby or she's she's the baby's upstairs. I think she went down to visit the basement of some shit like that, and she saw like the cart moving at the end of like the dungeon in the basement, right, and then like out of the shadow, like it's very dark, but you know how the moon kind of shines in a window and it kind of you can get a reflection that kind of blocks the body, and there's like this demon figure at the end and it just crawls up your skin of this devil looking figure looking at the thing and she's like she freaks out and looks at the She looks at the demon, runs around and goes back in the elevator. It's one of those busted little elevators too, where you gotta like close the cage, I think, and then close the door.
Speaker 3: She hits the thing.
Speaker 2: She hits the elevator to go back up to her room, and the elevator stays there and it opens. The door's open, and it still shows the long hallway of the demon at the end of the time. And then the doors closed, and she's like hitting the butt the elevator to close, and you know it's not gonna go up.
Speaker 3: So you're sitting there, like, get out there.
Speaker 2: The elevator work. The elevator's gotta work. The door opens again, and the dude starts coming quick. Oh God, I closed the.
Speaker 3: Door, and you're just praying that it works, dude.
Speaker 2: She finally goes up and gets kind of in the uh, the stairwell.
Speaker 3: She starts comming stairs and falls.
Speaker 2: Obviously she can't get to a room, and she looks down the demons like at the bottom of the stairwell, and he starts like crawling up.
Speaker 1: The scary scrawl those spooky crawls are spooky.
Speaker 3: She finally gets to her room, but once he saw that, he's like, holy shit, dude, that was a spook.
Speaker 1: Had my skin let my hair going up on my skin, which is not very much, but it is what it is. And we got back in the car and the car ride for the first five minutes was quiet. Yeah, I remember being like stressed out.
Speaker 2: And then we ran a two jack and then went to the haunted house. We started going to the hot house and then we just played this music.
Speaker 1: We just started playing the whole whole way, dude, the whole were going all the way. It was the one in East Nashvilleah.
Speaker 3: Too, and then we started over.
Speaker 2: We played on repeat and we'd act like we see Michael Myers everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty stressed out. Play that fight at three, So like, yeah, anyway, the long story of this whole thing is and we're gonna keep it. Yeah, it's just the way we do what we want. The thing is is liked, these spooks are everywhere, and there's so many, so many different kinds. Let us know what your favorite kind of spooks are, because my god, there's a lot of them, dude. It's not that ship.
Speaker 2: It said the what the fuck was that? It said Friday at thirteenth the fact that there should be I'm saying it.
Speaker 3: That's Friday the thirteenths that's what it says.
Speaker 1: That's a thirteen. Yeah, h space space that's it, dude, that's the If you've seen Friday thirteenth, did you know this one? That one stresses you out. That's just fucking scary, dude. That'll get you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 2: You just picture your kind of self out in the woods in the dark, cooling the fall and miss coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you and your friends, let's go skinny dipping, right, I don't want to know Janie, stop, Jennis, where are you going? We can't get mixed up here?
Speaker 2: Or they're on the boat. They're like, let's go boating and they're doing it with like without life jackets.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh dude.
Speaker 1: One gets drugged down in the lake.
Speaker 2: One dude falls off the skis or whatever, and then he just looks over and he sees Jason standing in the woods like just looking out at him.
Speaker 1: And then he looks back at his friends and he looks back to him and he disappears. That's like the classic move for every horror movie is like one with the main dude or girl. It's always the girl. The main girl like sees sees the guy and he goes, hey, you see that, Like, what are you talking about? Everyone's having too good of a time to notice what are you talking about? And it looks oh. He looks back and it's gone and he got strokes off, like, must be nothing, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, must be nothing.
Speaker 2: And the chick always makes it the longest. But the guy always seems to get killed, and his nate always gets because he's always trying to get the kiddie, you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He's oh, it's nothing, Oh, let's keep going. He's always trying to get the kiddie, and for some reason he always dies and gets his head chopped off.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's like that classic eighties. Come on, Cindy, were gonna go steady? You're not huh you can go steady? Not Let's take it to the next level. Come on, would you stop it? Chad? Come on, Chad stop it. She goes to the room the fresh ven. He's thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Hey, like the Halloween won and the Mike My, he's got the wood over his head.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'll stop it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's there.
Speaker 2: Some weird shit too. He's like wearing glasses with the fucking over the little sheet. It just kind of stands theren and he like walks a little closer, said, oh, you want.
Speaker 1: To role play okay, and like goes to the room. Yeah. He's just like, all right, this bitch is totally Yeah, she's gonna lay here and take it. That's terrible, dude. I love that ship though, dude, Like the obviously, like the Halloweens and the Friday Thirteen's, the Nightmares on m Streets, the Evil Dance, like all those classic classics, Patchy Child's play, all that stuff is like classic, you're gonna watch it. You're not gonna be that scared. But it's like it's the ip you give yourself hype of getting into it, dude, because I watch We'll watch Chucky and still to this day, I'll like HiPE myself up so much to where I'll be, I'll be in my bet I'll back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I hope this slow motherfucker is in under my bed right, no doubt. Like, if I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I gotta once I hit the ground. I gotta get rolling because he's got me.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's always coming for that Achilles too. You get that knife on that achilles.
Speaker 2: Or you wake up, you wake up in October and it's three in the morning. You gotta go pee and you're already hype from being spooped over. Yeah, this is gonna be one stressful ast piss dude. And you get up and go to the bathroom and as you're peeing, I'm sitting I'll be sitting there thinking one of those scary motherfuckers is out there plotting right now. And whenever I get done and flush a toilet, I literally I stand in the I stand in my bathroom and I pushed the door open, and I just stand there. Do you really push the door open and just kind of look I'll look out. I'll peek my head out.
Speaker 3: The frame of the door where I am, and then I'm like, okay, you got this, and I'll just run and jump in the bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, dude, My shit is yeah, oh oh do you do that all the time. But you walked in you like a guest bedroom or something like that in your house. You walk in and you're like, you're about to piss, but like that shower curtains fully closed, and you're like, I don't know, dude, I don't know about all that, and so you like just like it was the shining or something like that. Oh, not gonna get me this time. Motherfucker, you're not.
Speaker 2: And you always feel like when you jump in the bed too, you always felt the cover is gonna save you. Yeah, you got a body out.
Speaker 1: If you're a hand or your feet are hanging out, oh bro, if your foot's hanging out, you're fucking dead. If your foot's hanging out of your sheets, you might as well fucking dug a six foot holder because you're dead. You're dead, dude. Oh do I tell you what always gets me in the old house. I just moved for those of you who don't know, and dookie times spooky time. So we I had a basement. I had a basement, and there'd be stairs obviously up to the main floor to explain that I got stare I got stairs, and I would always I think I've said this before, but like especially in October, you hit them lights and everything cuts out, and then all of a sudden your mind goes obviously someone's there and you're like, are you fucking serious, and your mind's like do you say something, Yeah, there's definite over there, And so you hit the first few steps like it's nothing, like yeah, don't let mine stop playing tricks, and the stairs kind of creak a little bit and you're like your hair starts to stand up in the back of your head and you're like you get to like a halfway up the stairs and you're like, nah, man, fuck this you like you hit the high step up the stairs almost got me.
Speaker 3: You kind of trip on the stair, like, oh god, this is what happened in every movie.
Speaker 1: This is that I'm done, dude. That shit is fucking terrifying, bro.
Speaker 3: Dude. The one we haven't we haven't talked about.
Speaker 1: There's a lot we haven't talked about it.
Speaker 2: There's a lot, but one that that kind of moves everybody every year that somebody always gets in like they sit in the room right or around the fire, run the boys, round the gals, whatever, and they always talk about how real, Hey, yeah, but the Exorcism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, the Exorcism was real.
Speaker 3: That shit's real.
Speaker 1: That's like the og panel activity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like one of the it was based on one of the stories out of Saint Louis. There's this hospital they like you can tour it now, you know how everybody kind of like makes it all tourist team.
Speaker 3: But the hallway that it happened in is blocked off. You can't go in the hallway. They don't allow you to go.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, what is this.
Speaker 2: It's like a hospital in Saint Louis or one kid who was uh who was like uh possessed, right, he was in this hospital.
Speaker 1: Actually, yes, there you go with that Missouri ship.
Speaker 3: Missouri ship.
Speaker 2: Bro shout out Missouri though, Hey, hey, Saint Louis, that's where Aneheuser bush is.
Speaker 3: We do got one thing you don't all.
Speaker 1: We didn't all always get it right.
Speaker 3: Saint Louis blues Y, Stanley Cup Champ.
Speaker 1: I know the Bruins are gonna win that thing too.
Speaker 3: Cards. We got baseball.
Speaker 2: The boys love the baseball In Saint Louis, Missouri. We got those two things, and we got Ahuser Busch.
Speaker 1: I guess like Saint Louis is dece but everywhere else, hey, I'll tell you what. People don't go Hey, hey, bontaire missoury. No one ever goes ahead, bontaire. Some people do because we got the we got the mines. It's like a national landmark. Hit me with that. So the hold on Missouri sucks. Well, let's move on. What's the deal this dude got possessed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you searching that up? Saint Louis Hospital exorcism. I'd just say is that it Roland Doe. Priests of the Roman Catholic Church do Roman Catholic Church makes just sound so much bookier when you stay Roman dude.
Speaker 1: I think, And whoever's listening to this, if you guys have any more knowledge of me, to let me know if I'm wrong. I think to actually do an exorcism for the Catholic Church doing exorcism, and it has to be approved, but like the like the one in like Rome, like it has to actually go to the Vatican, has to go to the Vatican and be approved, and.
Speaker 3: They got to get super serious, like, Hey, I'm gonna fly out to this spot.
Speaker 1: I think you just send your I think there's mail now, Like you don't have to fly anymore, you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you know how in the movies they hype it up like Hey, I'm about to go f I'm about to go visit this area. Yeah, and he tries to get more boys with him. He say, hey, but you gotta stay focused. Do you got anything going on in your life? You can't handle this ship because if you let him get to you, you let.
Speaker 3: Him talk about your wife, and you break, you break the ocus.
Speaker 1: They're done. You're not gonna get exercise. I'll tell you what eise, So what happened? Read that I can't read.
Speaker 3: That's too far away, say lewis an exorcism.
Speaker 2: He was initially exercised by a priest at Georgetown University Hospital, but it proved unsuccessful. During the exorcism, I wouldn't say that they heard a boy speaking Latin in.
Speaker 3: H what is that? Guttural voice? And a guttural voice.
Speaker 2: After being strapped down to his bed, this boy time I managed to break free and slashed the priest, an injury that required him to get one hundred stitches. The family brought the boy to Saint Louis after finding after finding Lois inscribed in his chest. The exorcism started in the home of relatives, but was also performed at Slew University and Alexian Brothers Hospital. After two months, the Jesuit priests affiliated with Slough pronounced the young boy free of evil spirits, and the actorism came to a close. The story circulating the events that occurred in Saint Louis reveal what people would believe about Christianity in the area. It has led to a discussion about the Jesuits and led to wild assumptions about exorcism. We don't really know what happened, and there are a lot of rumors about the exorcism, true or false. These rumors have shaped people's perspectives of Saint Louis and it's Christian ties. I'm not gonna lie. I was very nervous reading because sometimes I can get caught in a little deal and I sound like a little third grader and I was just trying to roll like there, I was thinking. I was thinking old school Will Ferrell, blackout for a minute, just read will Please, don't focus on anybody else, just read.
Speaker 1: How many times have you gotten on me about reading like a seven year old? Oh dude, I read so bad.
Speaker 2: I think you can actually see what's being said, but you just didn't.
Speaker 3: Want to read it.
Speaker 1: I legit can't want to see that. I mean I can, but like it kind of gets a little blurred at the other side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say that too. So you've been to this hospital, No, I haven't visited it.
Speaker 1: Why I want to go?
Speaker 3: You know, got this little deal. It's a bit of a drive. It's about our drive.
Speaker 1: And that's worth it.
Speaker 3: It is worth it. I do need to go. But anyway, the exorcism closed the hallway down. That's it's real.
Speaker 2: That's exorcism. Ship is real. They talk about I've never done it. What is it a Wiji board? Oh you got a fucking story on a Wigi board? No, I dot something with tailoring one of the first time you guys were hanging out right.
Speaker 1: Uh no, no, you're lying. Oh no, we watched Wigi on the way they want hat like a But.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, yeah, you did it, saying the way you were explaining, you were like saying something and the guy or the machine didn't didn't.
Speaker 1: Really oh ship, Yeah, okay, So it's not a Wigi board at all, But I'm saying it's spook you gotta yeah, it's a bit of a spooky deal. So like, so me and tailing, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna catch telling that I gotta bee all right.
Speaker 1: So me and Tayloring. Basically when we first got to uh first started dating or whatever got that the boys got tank so a me and Taylor first uh first started dating, we went to we went to this place in Bakersfield, California, haunted house or on a hotel and on the seventh floor the hotel burned down and like a bunch of people died, children, women, men, all of them everything. And we stayed there and Yo, she handled it really well. I was kind of freaking out. So are like we got a low key bonded over spooky stuff. And you might be THINKINGO, Taylor's kind of an emo kid, like low ki kinda because I did I dig that spook and we uh we decided to go to New Orleans one time because that's where the spooks at. Dude, if you want you want a spooky fucking time, you go to New Orleans. And we end up going to this house it's called it was like it was advertised as ghost hunting and it was like on this random street, in this in this alley way where this I think, like this priestess, no, it is a voodoo priestess and she still practiced voodoo to that day. And we went in there, and like it was like show up at ten thirty at night and you go into like three in the morning. Well, me and Taylor show up and we're like kind of fired up. We're also kind of nervous, like we don't really even know what to expect. How is that paid solid? So we didn't really know what to expect. We get there, dude, it's like ten fifteen. It's like the only thing I've ever been early to in my entire life, and where it's just us and then all of a sudden, like a band of misfits starts showing up. We're talking about people got the like the hair over the one eye with the chain belts, and like there's another dude that comes up with spiked hair, and like it's all like this fucking like slip knot looking misfit looking people. And Taylor and I are like, yo, let's let's dip, Like, let's get the hell out of here. Right before we could leave the door, the gate opens to the alleyway where this girl who looks just as emos. Arrest of these people are like, come on in. So we go in there and we're sitting. We go and sit in this room. So there's like the main house and like there's this small little courtyard and then there's this like back like woods barn area that used to be slave quarters back in the day because it's New Orleans and it's the fucking that should happen, so like whatever. And so we were like sitting in the area and they're starting to talk about the different entities that are around there, and they're like, yeah, there's this little girl, her name is Rachel. She drowned in the uh in the river over there, and then this guy died in this place. And they're all super nice spirits blah blah blah. These people are talking like this is legit shit. And I guess like, for those of you who believe in like ghost practices.
Speaker 3: You don't, I do you do?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the more you like, the more you're around it, and the more you engage with him, obviously, the more active they're gonna be, like you wake them up from their slumber or arresting spirit. And so we're sitting around this girl's explaining to us about everything, and she starts talking about this inhuman spirit. I don't know what the fucking inhuman means. I met like I thought it was like in a human like it used to be a human yeah, and she's like, would you let me tested? So, like we're sitting in the circle, and for some reason when we sat down, me and Taylor like split up, like they made like we were like walking, and then all of a sudden, one emo guy took Taylor and an emo girl took me, and we were sitting across the room from each other, and this girl's explained like this inhuman spirit, like I won't harm you if you don't know about it, but if you want to know about it, raise your hand and we'll tell you about this inhuman spirit, and like so like does any want to know? And I'm like, no one raises their hand. I raise my hand because I I don't know what the hell it is. And Taylor's looking at me like, dude, put your fucking hand down. What do you do with are you? Are you an idiot? And I look at her like what that's not the big dealing in human I'm really we're speaking to each other from across the room. So I end up putting my hand. I never mind shoes. Do you want to know? I'm good? Thank you, And so they break us up into groups, and there's like there's twelve of us, there's three groups, four people per group. That's basic math, and it's me and Taylor and these two women who are either a lesbian couple or mother and daughter. I never really figured it out, but we end up going up to this attic and we're sitting in this dark attic on top of this bed with all this ghost gear and there's like this little MF reader like it's like it like if it said to something around. We have a video camera, we have a recording device and all this different stuff, and Tailing starts kind of being like hey, like idiot, like like why do you want to know what the inhuman? I was like, well, what's the big deal, Like what do you mean? She goes, do you know inhuman means Taylor? And I go yeah, like it was a in a human like it's a human and she goes, no, you fucking idiot, it means like inhuman like it was demonic. It was never a human, it was inside it was an entity. And I was like, oh shit. And the minute like that we started talking about that, all of a sudden, the Afrits is going beep beep beep, bet and then we were like, oh, that's fucking weird. And we're like, oh, oh, is this is this Rachel? Is this tyler like you? That's tell you like you're supposed to talk to the entities or whatever like they had they knew the names, and it's none of them. And then it stops beeping and we start going a little bit, and Taylor's kind of quiet for a second. She goes, it's really weird. Once we start talking about the inhuman beep beep beep, beep beep peep, it starts going off again, and Taylor looks at me and goes, Yo, this is your problem to deal with. And I was like, oh fuck, Like, what's what's about to go down here? So Taylan's like Tilon starts going are you are you? Are you a good spirit? And the thing stops moving and he goes, are you are you a bad spirit? And he goes dee de dee starts going legit like by itself, And I'm freaking out, dude, because I was kind of at this time. I was like half in, half out, and I might have been getting bamboozled, but who knows. Then all of a sudden, Taylor starts going around the room and she's like, do you like this person? Do you like that person? Do you like me? And it doesn't do anything and oh no, no, yeah, it stops and then he goes do you like Taylor? And it doesn't move at all, and then she goes do you not like Taylor? And he goes be bepepp b it starts like doing the thing again, like something's around, and I'm like, oh fuck, dude, I'm about to die. So I start apologizing to the air. I started being like, yo, hey, whoever's out there, I am so sorry whatever I did. I don't want any issues. I don't want any problems. And that was really the last we heard it. Honestly, it was really anti climatic story.
Speaker 3: But that shit, what was the last question I was asking the w B B B B.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, said, she said do you like Taylor? And and it's a didn't do anything? And I said do you not like Taylor? And it started going beep beepp that and then that music started playing immediately, Dude, I was fucking freaked out. So anyway, we started.
Speaker 3: Like gonna lie. When Taylor told me that story in his basement, we were all kind of like, oh fuck, I mean he probably had, but I was sitting there like just engage the entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm getting the fuck out of there, dude.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we ended up going to do like three more spots and nothing else happened the rest of the night. But that was like something that still carry with myself, like that was some scary ass ship and I'm not even been getting messed with. But but yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, I never know if it's commercialized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But I'm I'm I'm a one percent believer in all the spooks. Shit, dude, you think so yeah, that would happen to me. I'm like, yeah, that's real life.
Speaker 1: Well that was real life. I was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm saying that's not commercialized in my brain, and people are gonna be out there hating and doubting like, oh yeah, you know they need.
Speaker 1: To sell tickets, go ahead, hated out No, man, that ship was fucked up.
Speaker 3: Man, Matt, you got to scary stories, Like any a story you've heard from a buddy, that's real shit.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just know in high school people go to Chapel Hill and if you go out to like, Uh, I think you like grab a bible.
Speaker 1: There's like a like an old church.
Speaker 5: If you pick up a bible, it gets heavier, like you try to steal it gets heavier the further.
Speaker 1: Away from the church.
Speaker 3: Did you ever really?
Speaker 5: So there's no, I don't. I don't do that, Like I'm not I don't believe in ghost or spirits, but I'm terrified of spooky places.
Speaker 3: You don't believe because you don't want to believe. You don't want to be made into a believer. You're scared of being made into a belief.
Speaker 5: I hate, like really scary places like that freaks.
Speaker 3: Me out, but I don't Why does it freak you out there?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like, if you don't believe.
Speaker 3: In it, why does it freak you out?
Speaker 1: It? Just does?
Speaker 2: I think because you believe in it, you don't want to admit it. If you're scared of scary ship, there's gotta be a reason it's not. Oh, I don't believe in that stuff. Okay, Well then you're probably a tough guy. You can walk in there.
Speaker 1: I'm not a tough guy.
Speaker 3: We should we should take the US.
Speaker 1: On a tour and do a bunch of we should hit some spooky spots for sure. I think here's.
Speaker 2: There's an overnight when you and Tailing found right where you can go and stay overnight, and like, uh.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of places you can go stay, Like there's a there's a hotel. There's a hotel that we stayed at in Bakersfield, California that was supposed to be hunting the seventh floor. We see on the seventh floor that's Hotel Del Cornado in California. They have a little girl die there that is to be haunted to this day, which you got bloss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you probably know about this too, Like you know where Filmore is at in California. Yeah, yeah, they have that place called Gravity Hill where you kind of drive your car down this hill and it and it and it goes up by itself.
Speaker 1: You put that bitch in neutral and you went to it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: It said like the tail is like, you know, there's this chick there that just like died or whatever in a car accident or whatever. And there were they were like myths about people putting like baby powder on the on the back of the vehicle. Yeah, and you could see handprints as it's as it's pushing it up and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: No, did your ship? You did your car go up?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, for sure. Yeah the car definitely goes up. It's in fillmore.
Speaker 3: Were you of one thousand percent of believer you think it was fake?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm a believer.
Speaker 4: I was in the fucking car.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I love it.
Speaker 1: There's some ship in Kentucky. Yeah, this is ship in Kentucky. That's like that. I'll tell you what I like to go do. I love hunted houses. I heard this is placed in Texas. That's like ten stories and it's like five hundred bucks or something like that. You sign a waiver and you sign a waiver and apparently only two people have made it, like some navy sealing a firefighter of only two dues that made it. And I guess, like the last room, the last room is like you go up as elevator and the elevator opens up and it's a dark room with just a TV with that fuzzy static at the end, and you just you start walking towards it, and I guess like a bag gets.
Speaker 3: Put over your head and like would you like?
Speaker 1: And then spiders and scorpions and snakes. I get put on too, like ship like that, like crazy crazy ship. I'll tell you, I don't know if I could do that, I would love I would love to go to Salem, like if we had a bioweek ever in October.
Speaker 3: Right and you just go and stay out there.
Speaker 1: I would love it. Well, I would just love to go check it out because I heard ceiling gets down.
Speaker 2: There's a spot called Blackwell Shutters close to bond Terre. It's like fifteen minutes away, and you go out and it's supposed to be like a haunted town, like there's not many people.
Speaker 3: Who live out there. It's really fucking spooky.
Speaker 2: And you go out there and apparently you're supposed to sit on a bridge and you can hear some train or something comes at you.
Speaker 3: I forget what it is Bayway. You go out there, and there's also like out there, you know, Old Blackwoods, Missouri.
Speaker 2: So there's a farm called like hang Them Ranch, Hang Them, Hang them Ranch, Dude, graveyards.
Speaker 3: And shit like that.
Speaker 2: So the town's really like we would go out there and go on all these abandoned houses and you'd see all these meth labs are set up with swastika signs and demon shit written everywhere to where you know people are.
Speaker 3: There's probably some little cults are in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't hear the train when we sat and shut every you shut everything off, it's pitch black. You're trying to like wait and hear something. We never got those myths answered. But when we were driving back, when we were driving around, we saw these tree burning and we fucking bolted out of there.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yo, So this this is show called Ghost Adventures. Were seeing that show. Yeah, the dude, the lead dude, his name is Zach Bagan. Shout out to Zach Baggins. He he has this like museum, this haunted museum in Vegas. I'm I don't know if the Annabel dolls there, but he's got like a clown room, like he's got ship that's like I think he has like historics. He's got Ted Bundy's glasses and they're like it's some crazy ship there, and so I have like, low, kih is this the thing? Hold on posit real quick. And he's at the show. Well, I've DMed with him a couple of times with me and Taylor love the show. Taylor's mom shout out to miss Tanna that she loves the show too, and he and I have DM back and forth. I would love to go on that show. And because they go to like Ireland, they go like the most spooky, haunted places in the world. But I feel like if I went on that show, did I get exposed so fast? Exposed like terrified?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing too, if you're gonna go to a haunted house, I have this problem, Like I probably in my head, I go like mister tough guy another and I know something's gonna be run that corner. You just got to let it happen. Like that's the fun part. Scared because like the first two weeks of last year, like I wasn't like getting scared, and I was like, you're not really buying in and she was totally right, Yeah, because I wasn't really. I was like, uh, afraid of being afraid. And then I let myself be afraid. Dude. It was fucking terrifying.
Speaker 3: Where the group gets a little ahead of you. Here, guys, guys up, there's always a guy right behind you.
Speaker 2: Or if you're right in the front not knowing what's about the who's gonna pop out at you?
Speaker 1: And scared the thing. That kind of sucks though in Nashville's like some of the zombies would stop and they knew who I was and and oh till the one yeah, like no, no, no, no, staying character, bro, I try to scare me and then like or like some some girl like scream at me and like oh you're tall. Like dude, don't do it. I'm trying to be everyone knows him till I get it. So it was whatever is this the thing? Yeah? I play the deal, dude, is this yours?
Speaker 3: So here? It's called what gravity hill in salm.
Speaker 1: Oh no way that things rolling up the hill?
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: So has like has like scientists or like people come and explain this.
Speaker 3: So it's gravity hill.
Speaker 2: There sitting down this tennis ball and the tennis balls rolling up backwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they think it's like some sort of like magnetic Yeah, underground, it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Ghost. It's all matters, Matt, real ship, Matt.
Speaker 1: I do believe in in the spirits and stuff like that, but a lot of that ship is very explainable debunking or talking about about the house or like this like this is definitely like something like it could be like some sort of. You know, I don't know ship about science. I got like a B but that it's cool to see, like it going uphill, it goes fast too, that cars moving fast. That that's very That ship can be explained by science, I bet.
Speaker 3: But hey, I'm not on this pot. On this pot, that ship's real.
Speaker 1: It's real as fun on this part because you don't come here to learn, you just come here and have a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, tail and I went to a hunted house last year. That's a squad. The next week someone got stabbed there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, not a fucking joke. One of the people thought they had a fake knife, right yeah, no.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeh. Some guy was working there and had a real knife, and he was like, stab your friend, Like oh yeah. The girl was like hah and stab her friend actually think it was a fake knife.
Speaker 3: Knife and actually stabbed her friend.
Speaker 1: What you gotta be, stupid, bro, Yeah, if you're gonna stab your friend, and.
Speaker 3: What do you do with a real knife as a fucking no no, he ran off.
Speaker 1: He was legit that on purpose. Naville Nightmare that's the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were at Nashville fucking Nightmare.
Speaker 1: That's the spot. But that place is fun, Like go there. I'm gonna go there first, first Friday in October. We'll be there. The boys will be there.
Speaker 3: Probably maybe I might be playing playing.
Speaker 1: Oh, they'll be there. Boys and girls for sure, be there, probably a couple of Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I'm in town, I'm fucking there, dude, we'll be there. There's like four hundred houses to remember. It's kind of long. You get to the fourth wing, You're like, all right, there's only so much I can take now, dude.
Speaker 1: There's a well like okay, full disclosure, like you know how on the sign of like side of a cigarette that says warning like surgeon general warning, like probably gonna die from this, Like your surgeon general warning for Spooktober is like your nervous system is gonna be so shot at the end of October. I remember like driving to work thinking to myself, like, Yo, there's gonna be a guy around this corner and he's gonna have a knife. Then he's gonna staret me. I'm gonna se him three days later and he's gonna kill me. There's there's this ship like you watch all these spooks and you go to all these spooky things like your brain like trains itself to think, probably gonna die soon. No one wants to stab their friend, he said, No one wants to. I've been stabbed and I still can't even imagine what it's like to like that. Who said that? Oh, the Tennessee.
Speaker 2: And then one another weekend, we were like, Okay, we've kind of hit the haunted houses, let's go out to a spook spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we actually went to go there. We looked up like a hundred graveyards in Nashville.
Speaker 3: Where do we go? Do you remember?
Speaker 1: So we dude. It was actually so funny because we ended up going to this this place. We stopped at a gas station in the middle of whatever sky dude. Super sweet. It was like foggy and stuff, dude, and like the gas station was like totally vacant. Nobody was there. And wept driving down this road in a car. Do you remember the car like followed us for like four or five miles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then we were convinced. Yeah, even drove in the like subdivideion or like the street.
Speaker 1: So we went to the graveyard and when the map said you are now arrived at your destination, we're in the middle of a neighborhood and the car like pulled off and like.
Speaker 2: And then you had to look it up and they basically they basically took it away.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, well but apparently the soils haunted.
Speaker 1: There was a flood. There was a flood and it took away the graves.
Speaker 3: And we're like, yes, spooky, dude.
Speaker 1: But by that time we were at the end of October and like our ore, we're fucked up, man.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: It was ended up getting the graveyard and then Taylor and I are girls. They stayed in the truck. Yeah, Taylor and I got We.
Speaker 1: Walked around a little bit, all right.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, we were like in the middle of this graveyard and we would just you know, say, say ship whatever, anybody anybody here, can you hear us? Hey, if you're haunting us, do something spooky.
Speaker 1: Like nobody wants to be haunted, dude. Like I'm kind of with Matt, Like I love the idea of being afraid, but like I always feel in myself that I'm never gonna be legit like harmed until but until that point, right you harmed.
Speaker 3: You don't think the negoti it. You don't believe in the paranormal.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm with Matt, like I don't like going. I like I understand why Matt doesn't like going to scary places.
Speaker 3: But Matt doesn't believe in any of the paranormal stuff.
Speaker 1: I think that ship's real.
Speaker 3: Well, then that's why you get a little spooky.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in do you believe in God?
Speaker 2: It's a question, So you don't believe, you don't believe in the good and the bad, the devil stuff?
Speaker 1: Well if you if you don't believe that ship, then it's then I would totally understand why he wouldn't believe that, do you know what I'm saying. But like, I'm not a big I'm not a I'm not a organized religion guy, and I'm not afraid to say that at all. But I think there's still like some there's some ship that happens in life that can't be explained and it's I don't know if it's a guy with a white beard, you know what I'm saying, or the universe or whatever. But there's definitely there's definitely ship out there that we can't we can't comprehend that that is causing whatever it is people to be you know, possessed possessed.
Speaker 2: I believe, Yeah, I believe in the possessions dude, the paranormal ship, I'm all in.
Speaker 1: Or even like people like Ted Bundy, I just want to Manson, I got a weird eyes.
Speaker 3: It's just creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a weird obsession with like serial killers. It's it's weird, man Like, Like people ask all the time you play that game. You're sitting at lunch and people are like, if you could have lunch with one person, who would it be? And all the people are like Eminem or Jesus. Everybody always says, you can't say Jesus in that one. Yeah, Like it's not fair, right, because obviously that would be the answer, right, right. But I always thought like Charles Manson would be a crazy person to have and have lunch with, have lunch with.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you get much out of mine. I think he'd just be fucking weird out all is like three nine.
Speaker 1: And he's like five to three. He's dead, so he's he's flax man.
Speaker 3: Six feet under dude, but he's like five three.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not like you'd get much out of him because he'd be so fucking weird, Like, oh, this is a waste of a fucking lunch.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get the tabor. I gotta get it.
Speaker 1: He's definitely not getting attacked.
Speaker 3: Get them Compton Alligator arms.
Speaker 1: You got alligator arms, You got them will Compton Arms and ship dude, bell Witch Cave, Adams, Tennessee. Where's that? What's that about? Matt?
Speaker 5: I like the bell Witch is like well known around Tennessee. Like it's a haunting, Like there was a movie about it, Like I think a bunch of people died.
Speaker 1: No ship, Yeah, it's it's pretty spooking.
Speaker 3: How far away is Adams, Tennessee?
Speaker 5: I think it's like within an hour.
Speaker 3: No way tours are eighteen bucks. Yeah, that makes me mad. I want to know some ship nobody. Yeah, I want to do like a private tour because we're gonna try and break in like a old prison or some shit.
Speaker 1: No, so yeah, we'll not breaking We're break werena calm down. Everybody calling down the Tennessee State Prison.
Speaker 3: The boys is just excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so excited for this spook dude. The Tennessee State Prison is supposed to be super hunted, right, that's it right there? State Prison yep. And Nashville, Tennessee. So Taylor and I actually got I got ca a my asu shot out to sea. They called and saw if we could get in there. They said, no way, there's no chance.
Speaker 5: Adam, Tennessee is forty four minutes away.
Speaker 3: Oh that's doable.
Speaker 1: We should do that.
Speaker 3: Dude, a witch A witch cave?
Speaker 1: Which cave?
Speaker 3: Would you go, Matt?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Would you go in? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I'm gonna get scared like I frightened easily if you can't.
Speaker 3: Oh, we can tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got that anxiety, dude, got that anxiety. I'll tell you what. You will get you a pumpkin spice a lot day from Starpe's and you'll be all right.
Speaker 2: No, that caffeine will get me even more anxiety. He'll fucking nervous.
Speaker 3: Twitch Ah.
Speaker 1: Dude, man, dude, bell witch. I'd go to that. That'd be sick. I'd be cool to go check out Tennessee State person. I wish we had a way to get in with them, because they don't let us go. They don't let anybody go in there. That place is closed down. But if we do this, which thing we should get it to where? You know what we should do? Is we should get like do a raffle and have like five or six people go with us, but do it where they shut it down is just for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we could pull that off.
Speaker 1: That'd be a cool deal. That'd be a cool little deal. Matt, get on that. Let's go. That should be scary. That'd be super scary to do.
Speaker 3: What else we got Man's spootober Man Spootobra.
Speaker 1: So like basically here, like anything could be a Spooks doesn't have to be a scary when you can watch like Halloween Town, you watch Hookers, Pocus, Halloween Down two. You know you know what. You put those in there for the kids.
Speaker 3: You got kids.
Speaker 1: You just gotta you just gotta get the holidays. Rolling Halloween is the way the Holidays start rolling, baby, dude.
Speaker 2: But having a full month of it, you your vibe is different. Your energy is better. I'm not lying. Your energy is better. You're legit sad when October is over. Yeah, like shit, I've never felt this way before.
Speaker 1: That's so much fun, dude, and brace get into like get your Halloween costumes ready. I think I think the Boy and the Girl are throwing a Halloween party for the Titans Matt, you can come, boss, you can come. Well, I think it'd be a little weird, right.
Speaker 2: You don't know what's funny is when you guys were in training camp, Stretch texted to me and wanted to know if I would come in and do a skit for the Rookie Show.
Speaker 1: Oh really, why didn't you do it? That?
Speaker 3: Come in, come in and imitate Rabel? And they wanted me to kind of imitate you.
Speaker 2: I was gonna make a video where I had, like I took a marker and kind of drew some bullshit tattoos on my arm to make it.
Speaker 3: Would what would you?
Speaker 2: I would have a container of like my createam, but I'd put a sign over it that says no idea, what's in here? And I act like I'm having a shake and get suspended, and we would play that video like a little clip video I made the you know, make everybody laugh whatever.
Speaker 3: And then I would come in.
Speaker 2: Everybody would laugh at the video and then not know I was gonna bebel and then come in and do a Rabel bit again, Yo, that you should I didn't know what it would be.
Speaker 3: I texted him back.
Speaker 2: I said, I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted if you want me to be an honorary Titans player during your camp, Like, are your guys' skit's not good enough to where you need the boy to come in.
Speaker 3: We should always type though I was kind of pumped low key, we.
Speaker 1: Should make hear the twelfth Titan for a game. But that that person comes in, they wheeled the sword back and forth and they stab it and the fireworks go off.
Speaker 2: Fucking Will Compton twelve played one year, but hey, hey, but.
Speaker 1: I had a fucking off.
Speaker 3: Looks like an all time Titan right now?
Speaker 1: Are you now well?
Speaker 3: Self proclaimed No Titans fans always send the boy off right when I got signed by when New Orleans, dude, the Nashville, the Titans fan base was all about the boy. Really, it was cool. It was cool to see shout out the fucking Titans fan base.
Speaker 1: Man, what time we at right now? What's that? Oh ship? We gotta wrap this up. So here's the deal, puppies. We got two things for you to do. We got some homework. It's gonna be exciting. Spooktober. It's a big month for the boys, all right, and we're filming this with September nineteenth, the boys birthday, Birthday, Happy Birthday, mister thirty and right now listening, it's September thirtieth, So Spooktober starts tomorrow tomorrow, so start it off right. Get the spooks in the original Spook. Get your OG's, You're Friday thirteenth, your Ninemers and num streets, your Halloweens, all the classics, pet cemetery, Child's play, but go hit a new one too, the new cheer. Hey, I'll tell you what. And there's a lot of gray areas to like the Joker movie coming out. I think it's October fourties. That's gonna pook. So that's one hundred percent of Spook. All right, you can't just be watching I'm a huge wedding crashers guy. You can't watch wedding crashers during Spootober. It's not a spook at all. It was hard for me say you can watch Charlie Brown's Halloween, but do it. Hashtags, spoms, hashtag spook to all. Dude, what a.
Speaker 3: Classic the Werewolf one?
Speaker 1: Oh so Werewolf dude? Hit the classic hashtags Spooktober tag the Boys at till the one seventy seven at underscore, Will Compton at Matt Neely, get us going, boss, what's yours us? What his's with yours too? Just in case?
Speaker 4: At Blosnas underscore, Fernandez Underscore. It's spelled b l A s H t R n A n D E Z underscore.
Speaker 2: Cool any name of the Z and you know your fox go ahead spell.
Speaker 1: So go ahead Yeah. Hashtag spooktober send us what your stuff is. We'll keep you daily updates on what we're watching, what we're doing, how and all of our stuff to another thing. My new favorite hashtag of all the time.
Speaker 3: Don't give a don't give a give.
Speaker 1: All right, and as our bushes a lot of great things. You got the you got the classics right here, you got your butt light, you got your body with sl But do not forget about the natural light. Seltzer's all right. We're talking about the Catalina lime mixer. We have the alohat Beaches, which is my favorite, but for some reason I always forget it. So it's beautiful. We love you so much. We love everything about our sweet little puppies. Spooch Over is gonna be a great month. The boys. He's back playing football. I'm so excited. Hopefully the boy has a job. By now, boy will have a job baby, But who knows, because I hope he doesn't, but for selfish reasons, because I wanted to go with spooks with the boy. Give me some love of baby, all right,