Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong, Andy and he Armstrong and from studio scene, please sing picking off the final week of Armstrong and getting new broadcasts in the year twenty twenty four. We started a year twenty twenty four. It feels like it, doesn't it. Today we are under the tutelage of our general manager. Drone mania. It was the drones last week. That was drone mania.
Speaker 2: Is We've completely lost the thread and it's just silly now, is it? Is it just the coverage is silly. It is a slow news day, there is no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: It's a slow news day when every source you go to has a different lead story and that has been the case since I got up this morning, and every single version of a lead story is just an update on an existing story. So what is a slow news day? The exciting thing about that is means we can certainly talk about whatever we want and really stretch out and enjoy ourselves on a number of topics of our own making well.
Speaker 2: And it means, you know, speaking metaphorically, nothing in particular is on fire.
Speaker 1: At the moment, which is a rare pleasure. Yeah. Well, you know, it ignores a couple of things that are going on around the world that are major problems. But I guess there's nothing that jumps out as a reason to elevate it to the highest level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the what's the layer they call in forest fires that like can keep burning for.
Speaker 1: Weeks and you don't see it.
Speaker 2: It's like smoldering and in kerb blowy it fires up again. We've got a handful of those, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So why do you say drone mania is our lead story? I was. I was fascinated by it over the weekend. I showed it to both my kids, who don't take in a lot of news coverage, because every newscast, certainly on Friday night, and I think Saturday night led with the drone story right right.
Speaker 2: The reason I said that was one moment in particular, because there are some significant stories about like that Chinese national who was flying a drone over one of our Space Force bases on the West Coast then tried to escape to China.
Speaker 1: That's significant.
Speaker 2: The Vandenberg Air Force Base the New Jersey there by, the base I don't recall the name of but that stuff's great.
Speaker 1: But then I was watching the news I think it was could have been last night, and Aaron Katirsky in his sonorous.
Speaker 2: Voice, saying, and now drone sightings have been reported in a dozen Northeastern states. I'm like, yet, it's not that people are like that there are things in the air. We know there are things in the air. Do we have drones massing over a critical nevermind?
Speaker 1: Well, all the denials bother me and we'll get to that a little bit later. As freaking waste of skin. DHS Secretary of Mariorcus was on one of the shows yesterday, and that is he should be skinned for the use of others. As usual, I've got nothing to say, but I'd like to assure you there's nothing to worry about. And blah blah blah. Most of the drones are airplanes. Okay, I get that. Since the own story got hot, now everybody's calling in every airplane they see as a drone. Yes, but what about the original drones that everybody seems to think we're drones? How about we talk about those like grown ups and said exactly, most of the reports are planes. That seems like on purpose obscuring the topic. Right, Hey, hey, what about the ones.
Speaker 2: That aren't huh yeah, well most of them are planes, Yeah, but what about the ones that aren't right?
Speaker 1: Right? Which is something that's going on? I think, I well, I don't know that I know. But Josh Rogan put out an interesting retweet that I was reading in the middle of the night. Would you like to hear that now? I want to read all the details. I'll do that later because it's a pretty long thread, but it's pretty interesting. It's a guy from some agency that or a corporation that made these kind of drones, and he lays out while he doesn't know that that's what this is, he's pretty sure that what it is it's a drone sweep of areas to see if they can detect dirty bomb. And he suspects that it's a test of our capability around ports and any sort of populated area or government installation or whatever to detect a dirty bomb. He thinks it's both a psyops program psychological operation to see how the public would react to all these drones showing up somewhere all of a sudden, which they need to do if there's a suspicion that you know, they get some intel that Orion wants to get a dirty bomb into the Port of San Diego or whatever, and so you send over all of our drones that can pick this information up. There will that freaked people out. And so it's a combination syops and testing out our dirty bomb sweeping drones that I don't know if that's correct, but that would explain it. That could be the thing. That sort of thing could be the thing. Yet, that sort of thing, I would agree.
Speaker 2: I interacted with a number of folks over the weekend, both during my Jay Gatsby like social life as we had holiday gatherings and on the golf course, and one thing that was agreed widely was that the answer is, we don't know what it is, but everything's fine. Indicates something classified, right, something YEA know that they can't talk about. But no, it's not killer drones come for you, your children. It's fine. It's our stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why that dirty bomb thing that Josh Rogan, who we really like from the Washington Post, he retweeted that because he obviously thinks it's significant. That's why that would fit that people at certain levels know it's nothing to worry about, and it's a good thing. It's a good thing that we have this technology.
Speaker 2: But we just one other suggestion I've heard that that seemed very reasonable was some sort of test of drone vulnerability, drone tracking equipment, that sort of thing. There's only one way to do it. Team A flies drones, Team B keeps an eye on them. Then you see if teammate can elude Team B. It's a classic military training exercise.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting you mentioned your Jay Gatsby like social life. I remember before I had children and Gladys, could you play the harp last week? Last week, Gladys, we don't know if we're bringing you back in twenty five? Contract was honey, wow? Contract? Huh, I don't know if God's bringing her back in twenty five. Oh wow. I remember when I had a Jay Gatsby like social life before I had children, and you get close to Christmas, it'd just be all kinds of different gatherings and parties and stuff like that, and it was just running around. I'd be so exhausted from the fun and oh man, this is almost work. I had one of the most annoying weekends of my life just running kids around running errands in the traffic of this time of year. I mean, it's first word world problems, annoying. It's not Ukraine or Syria, but just everything was a hassle. Nothing was enjoyable. And I thought, there's got to be a better way to do the Christmas season than this. There's just got to be. It was miserable. Everything is difficult this time of year. The slightest errand is difficult because you can't park there, There's a long line. It's just everything's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does have more of a final exams field than a joyous celebration.
Speaker 1: Right. I thought, what am I doing wrong? How do I get my head straight on this? Because I'd hear Christmas week it's the most wonderful time. And I'm in line and just found a bread. Just go home, you mother. God. We were at a kia ikia. I wanted to just I wanted to do the TikTok prank and climb behind some of the furniture and sleep there. I was just we couldn't get find our way out. The lines were so long, it was so crowded, the parking, the traffic in a kill me.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, Michael you can live on the Swedish meatballs exactly.
Speaker 1: I was just so annoying, and I thought, I've got to find some joy in this, or at least neutral in this, because I'm so angry. Kids were angry, the other customers were angry. It was just lots of anger. Woh how angry setting fire to Santa's beard? Angry or the only angel and I got out of Ikea that drove my kids crazy was using some sort of fake Swedish word for everything we were looking. We had come around the corner. Oh, look the lampenfergens and there's the couch and cold concern. Well, as long as you annoyed the boys, it was worth it. Let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong.
Speaker 2: We do that, Jack, There's a good chance that a lot of your fellow shoppers were Republicans. Psychologists have studied how spending habits are affected by election results.
Speaker 1: I'll be darned. Uh, that doesn't surprise me. Actually, I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is Monday, December sixteenth, year, twenty twenty four. We are Armstrong and getting we approve of this program. Let's leap into action.
Speaker 2: Then officially, according to FCC rules and regulations, ho ho hauling our way through the show at mark.
Speaker 3: Some of those drone sightings are in fact drones. Some are manned aircraft that are commonly mistaken for drones. It is our job to be vigilant in the federal government, with our state and local partners on behalf of the American public, and we can assure their safety by reason of that vigilance.
Speaker 2: Did Biden find that lame ow by the roadside and take pity.
Speaker 1: On him or something? How did he ascend to the any level? Much less the level is that that was Mayorchis the DHS secretary, sounding the same way about drones as he sounded about the border. He is the ultimate bureaucrat. He could rise to the top of any sort of bureaucracy, giant healthcare or state government or anything. It just we are on top of this. We have all the functions in place, we have the matrixes lined up, and all the results are going to just he says nothing. He kills a couple of minutes. Oh, I hate you so much, donate your organs before you die, and then we'll start taking them now. And then you need to recede away from a waste of exactly a waste of skin. Burn victims, those who have been lacerated can better use his skin. Can you imagine you're running some sort of enterprise and you got ten people in a room and he's the best of them. Interview I would fire my recruiting firm. So that was may Orcus on ABC this week. Right after him Stephanopolis, who just got sued by Trump and Trump won. More on that later. Chris Christie, former governor of New Jersey, who's seeing drones all over the place, said may Orcus is full of crap. So I thought that was really good. We'll get to that later. How does mailbag look strong? Good start to the week? Tell us to see a drome? You were to textas four one, five, two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 3: I've got a busy day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and so on.
Speaker 1: I'm glad it's a slow newsday because it allows us to do a number of things that it might not made to cut otherwise from my list, including over the weekend, I came across this site that has compiled it's bad news, but it's funny. All the fraudsters that were able to get PP money PPP money during the COVID giveaway where we just shoveled trillions of dollars out the door, and the way different people applied and actually got tens of thousands of dollars in chunks all across America to the tune of billions of dollars. It's actually pretty funny how little effort they put into it. It almost makes me wish I'd done.
Speaker 2: It, and given the way all that crap fed inflation, this is definitely laughing to keep from crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: And we have a list of some of the folks that Joe Biden granted clemency to. That list of fifteen hundred people have finally gotten a chance to take a look at and assess and it's revealing and strange and utterly inappropriate. But what are you gonna do. He's the president for now. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Excuse me, I love this. Michael and Haystack, Nebraska sent this along.
Speaker 1: Is that real? Is that really a place in Nebraska? I don't know. Is that like Jeff and Hoggs Nipple Tennis?
Speaker 2: It might be, yeah, but it's from Churchill and I absolutely love it on the idea of presentism straight up.
Speaker 1: Out of orwell as well as Churchill.
Speaker 2: If the present tries to sit in judgment of the past, it will lose the future. Ooh, presentism is pathetic.
Speaker 1: Adolescent egomania. It's easy.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's so transparently self serving.
Speaker 1: I'm like a way better person than Link. It was because I believe this.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, good lord, since it's insulting to everyone's intelligence mailbag?
Speaker 1: Who Brian from Houston? What if the.
Speaker 2: Drones are being controlled by clowns at the edge of the woods, right, getcha? Oh, this is out of order, guys. The oh this is Anna Louise and La Mesa California. Right, say, guys, the drone sightings are beginning to feel a lot like the Salem Witch Trials. Maybe everyone needs to read or watch Arthur Miller's The Crucible and calm the hell down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, funny you said that. That's what I said on Thursday or Friday, that mass hysteria thing. But the difference is there were no actual witches. There are actual drones. I think that started this whole thing, right.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the murder investigation where you know, somebody killed somebody, and the guys out there and then the public because for whatever reason, floods the authorities with fifteen thousand tips.
Speaker 1: It's not helping.
Speaker 2: Barry from Thailand Rights wishing you and your staff and all the listeners are very merry Christmas, Happy New Year. Never gets old here listening to American Christmas music in the shopping centers malls. Oh boy, then I can't do that joke, A funny joke about anam and e even apparently his state of sexual readiness.
Speaker 1: But again, what I'm telling you, I'm walking around the Ikea, the best Buy Christmas music is playing about it's a jing jingjingle. I'm looking around and there's not a smile on anybody's face anywhere. Are we all doing this wrong? Or what is going on? Wait?
Speaker 2: At some point you think people will begin to associate that music with being grim and angry.
Speaker 1: Our stress just a endless list of unpleasant tasks.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, but thank you for the note, Barry. Moving along, here's something from John. I'm watching Sunday night football commercial comes on. It's well meaning, I'm only Hamiman after all, Jesus. It takes all of us, et cetera. Many clips of people arguing and fighting over whatever. I assume you've seen it. I actually have. Yeah, I'm tired. I think the biggest problem in our society is that everyone thinks what they think is important. Get over yourself. You're not the most important person in the world. You're important to yourself, your family and friends. The rest of the world doesn't give two poops.
Speaker 1: What you think. A little more humility would help all of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's truth to that. The ability to have your words seen by the world online, no matter how inane, is an interesting development mankind.
Speaker 1: It's never existed before.
Speaker 2: How about this Ryan from Houston, Jack Joe, I know you have personal Jahad's mine is to get the world to treat the Time magazine Person of the Year the same as the MTV movie Award winner.
Speaker 1: For Best fight Scene aka not at all.
Speaker 2: Nobody thinks about Time three hundred and sixty four days a year, So why give the hind end of a rat when they tweet out a picture.
Speaker 1: Of a magazine. I don't think most people do. It's immediate armstrongation.
Speaker 2: Now if Armstrong you GETTI are declared the Time Magazine Person of the year long overdue. Then my comments are null and void, and then he makes some uh Christmas song suggestions. Oh you know, I don't think we have time for this, and it's a shame, but it's a note from Julie. I want to get back to about the disappearance of the Coexist Coexist bumper sticker that we use to mock and why that might be significant.
Speaker 1: Really thought provoking. Interesting. Yeah, speaking of coexisting, check in on Siria, which has a lot of interesting stories going on, and I hope those people can keep their smiles on their faces. They're smiling more this weekend than I was a lot other news to get to, so stay with us, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: After police arrest and suspected CEO shooter Luigi Mangioni, they found a note on him expressing anger at Corporate America. Yet he went to Starbucks before the shooting and then was caught at McDonald's, So perhaps his greatest crime was hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that numb nuts is view of the world is just well, not as smart as he thought he was. Maybe more on that later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, surprise, we don't have a name for that sort of person, although it is I'm smarter and better than everyone. Therefore judgment as ironclad. Therefore I may do anything to execute my plan for society, including murdering someone in cold blood, and I will be justified.
Speaker 1: Biggest football news of yesterday Patrick Mahomes leaving the game at the end hurt and saying he might not play next week and complaining about the NFL making him play three games and eleven days over the Christmas break because of the scheduling, working out, wanting to play the Black Friday game and fitting and thanks all the different stuff. Oh, that's a hell of a lot of this. That's what he's saying. Your body can't take that, and now he's hurt. So AnyWho, here's your end of the year's stat of the hour, because we'll have a lot of end of the year stats for you this week. How big of an industry is the video game industry? Total worldwide revenues for video games seven times that of recorded music. That is amazing. Now, part of that might be you can get recorded music for fourteen dollars of subscription and you can't do that with video games. But uh yeah, I was gonna say you can't.
Speaker 2: Well, you can get obviously, you know this, but it's a subscription model for video games. I still picture you go down to GameStop, you buy a thing, you plug it in your computer, You're done.
Speaker 1: But now it's all subscriptions.
Speaker 2: I was just going to ask, does that include the revenue to music streaming services?
Speaker 1: I actually don't know that Spotify, Apple, et cetera. Yeah, I'd be curious to know. Probably a lot of kids are going to be getting video games for Christmas this year. And one other economic note, as President she and China, because they're facing some serious economic problems, gave a speech the other day where he said people are going to have to learn to eat bitterness. Wow.
Speaker 2: You pair that with the what's our famous tape Michael of the drone there during COVID suspend your soul's desire for freedom or whatever, tell your soul to shut the hell up. Yeah, So now I got to learn to eat bitterness on top of starting to wonder about this system of yours Winnie Winnie the Pooh. So our economy is better than China's. Definitely, Oh they I'm I've been banging this drum for a long time. I remember I'm old enough to remember the great the journalists for whatever reason, they getting a herd and they charge like panicking wildebeests. But during the eighties, whenever, it was in the nineties, how Japan and the Japanese system and they were going to rule the world, and they were far superior to the United States. And then Japan collapsed and entered a thirty year period of economic Melee's well, it's very similar to the whole Tom Friedman falling in love with the communist Chinese and their spectacular efficiency and their bullet trains, and look how quickly they can build the development.
Speaker 1: They have horrific problems.
Speaker 2: They have built this giant hollow economy of overproduction and over capacity and manufacturing, and it's.
Speaker 1: All about to go. Kirt blewey, trust me, you don't want to be a communist. I can show your soul's desire for freedom. Oh thanks for that. Now, eat bitterness, yum yum.
Speaker 2: Hey kids, it's bitterness for dinner tonight. On the other hand, we have something like a democracy here, Jack, and we have elections from time to time, and sometimes the way they come out has some interesting after effects. For instance, scientists are quite confident when your side, when's the election, you feel more positive in general, more positive about the economy specifically, and the winning side spends more aggressively.
Speaker 1: That is obvious. Never thought about it before, but of course you would. Obviously you would feel better about things. Your vision of the way the country ought to be run is going to happen as opposed to one that you think is bad news. Yeah, yeah, I wish.
Speaker 2: I'd learned this earlier because how crazy competitive as a young person. But when you win, you get a surge of testosterone and you feel like you're on top of the world. It makes you bold, it makes you confident, it makes you happy, it makes you want to have friends and shake hands. And when you lose, you have a drop in testosterone and it makes you feel very you know, kind of weird and closed off and pissed off and the rest of it. And it's not just the pride of it or whatever. It causes serious hormonal changes in your body. And it makes sense that if you win a benk of election, you're charged up and.
Speaker 1: Yeah oooo, this is let's get that boat, honey. This is somewhat different because when the Kansas City Chiefs win, while I have those physiological responses that you just described, I don't have the addition of and because the chiefs won, I'm more optimistic about my stocks like I am when the Republicans are in charge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, indeed, so I thought this was funny. Republicans' views on the future of their finances and the economy jumped about forty five points to one oh five point nine. As if anybody knows what this scale is.
Speaker 1: The eagle ninety eagle playing six and as you drive to work.
Speaker 2: All right, stop it from the University of Michigan surveys and consumers compared to with October, so up forty five points to one oh five. So that would be roughly, you know, fifty percent before the presidential election. Democrats outlook fell by the same amount, about forty nine percent, based on data released earlier this month. The surveys first to exclusively measure post elections sentiment.
Speaker 1: HM, So you're not spending as much for Christmas because the country elected Hitler. That makes sense, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what's not about that is from a purely objective point of view, which I am able to achieve.
Speaker 1: That's bonkers. If you are on the government.
Speaker 2: Dole, it's not going to change because Republicans can't cut benefits apparently anymore. It's not a big enough priority. You lose too many votes, and then huge numbers of Democrats. Actually, well, at least a significant majority of Americans believe Trump would handle the economy better. So why in the world, as a Democrat would you be much more negative about your economic prospects?
Speaker 1: Doesn't make any sense. I don't know, but I know I personally know people who are beside themselves with grief still, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, get over it, grow up. You know what it could be the percentage of.
Speaker 1: People who believe the utter horse.
Speaker 2: Crap that the Trump tax cuts, which are probably going to be made permanent next year, perhaps with a tweak or two, but not many. They believe that garbage, that that was just for millionaires and billionaires, when it was mostly for the middle class percentage wise, really rich people gained well because they pay way, way, way more taxes than the middle class, but it was mostly a middle class tax cut. I wonder if they just they believe the worst rhetoric of their their ideological brethren.
Speaker 1: Did you see the guest essay in the New York Times over the weekend about China. It was from some think tank guy. I don't remember his name. I didn't know his name, but he's one of your think tank economic geniuses who really thinks Trump is on the right track with the tariff thing and taken on China, and that China's just just needs a little shove over the edge to like really be destroyed. But it's going to be painful for us for a while. But he thinks that it's pain Trump is willing to take a hit to his political capital, and that it will ultimately benefit the United States. I hope he's right. Yeah, I missed that. I would love to read it. It's interesting to take a look. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Judging by everything I've been reading about it, there's a lot of truth to that they are fragile, and that was in the New York stas. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. More stabbings and runnings, over hundreds of them that are little reported and we don't hear about in the United States, but lots of signs of anger and discontent. Anyway, one more thing on the whole election.
Speaker 1: Delio.
Speaker 2: I thought this was interesting. Nearly a quarter of people looking to buy their first house we're asked last September about their you know, their their plans and priorities, and nearly a quarter of them said we're gonna wait until after the votes are in.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I would never think that. I wouldn't either. I was looking at a house and it never crossed my mind that maybe I should wait until after the election. Huh. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: I've bought and sold more houses than any three normal people combined. And and I'm really really into politics. But that I wouldn't even think about that unless somebody had proposed some sort of specific policy. But I don't recall that happening anyway. It's true country to country. Uh, just an interesting effect of politics.
Speaker 1: Well, since we were beating up on China and the trouble that they're in, how about some positive news for China. That's just true China's car production share in the world for the global car production. I wish this chart went back to like the fifties and sixties. I got to believe the United States was like practice all of them. It was like eighty five percent of cars on earth were made in Detroit, the United States. This is going back to two thousand. The United States has gone from about thirteen percent of the population of the all the cars in the world to three percent, So we've dropped from about thirteen to three. Japan has gone down, Europe has gone down a lot. China has gone from one percent at the start of the century to forty percent. Wow, of the worldwide car production or car sold. Isn't that amazing? It's stunning.
Speaker 2: That is something A lot of it is, you know, from a capitalist point of view, artificial propping up of their industry and subsidizing it by the government and just crazy manufacturing for foreign markets, exports, consumer spending is really lagging in China.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's it's amazing. So we can get into the details a bit later. But George Stephanopolis, he didn't pay it himself. ABC paid it, but got hit for was it fifteen million dollars for continually saying and I remember that episode of ABC this Week where he kept referring to Trump as a convicted rapist after that trial and Trump was not convicted of rape, but Stephanopolis said it multiple times and Trump sued, and now ABC is paying fifteen million dollars and Stephanopolis had to offer up an ABC A Weasley apology. But that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the after effects of elections and ratings and money wholly crap some of the recent numbers from MSNBC and CNN. How are they keeping the lights on? How are they paying their halfwits were on that to come?
Speaker 1: And will they ever recover? Probably not not.
Speaker 2: If there is a God, God probably doesn't concern himself with cable news.
Speaker 1: He probably hates it. My son's birthday is a week from today, then Christmas is a week in two days from today. I have many things I haven't finished yet. I'm feeling tremendous pressure. My wife's birthdays in three days. I'd like to have a word with their parents, God rest their souls. Stop having children in December. Well, it's inconvenient for the rest of us. You gotta think ahead. We should have thought ahead. I don't know what happened to it. It's just, yeah, it is incredibly inconvenient.
Speaker 2: We start feeling randy in March. You put it off, all right? Did you take a cold shower? As they used to say, does that work? He ever actually done that. You're really wanting sex and you take a cold jower, it would do the trick. I think maybe being in anguish in general, punch yourself in the face that works too.
Speaker 1: We've got Gid's headlines on the way next, first snow, but the children he had a snow brain, permanent brain freeze never went away. Frosty, who's a moron? Silk hat a nice enough. I keep seeing minding loyal friends, listen to you. I keep seeing the headlines from the left on how the Trump sues Stephanopolis and wins is going to have a chilling effect on news media coverage for the presidency. Well, or you can't call somebody who's a rapist who's not a rapist, or that's it.
Speaker 2: That's the sum total of it, all right, Yeah, get your fat straight jack.
Speaker 1: Well about like it's serious. That's not like a minor fact. Either am I a convicted rapist or not? Oh I'm not? Well, then stop saying I am yi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the there's more to that story, and it's it's pretty interesting. We've got a bunch of media stories today, among other things. But first let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green Katie Well, speaking of ABC, let's start there.
Speaker 5: Feds are urged to deploy high tech drone hunter to solve mystery behind sightings yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I mean you got Trump calling for him to be shot down. Chris Christie said yesterday, we need to bring one of these down and figure out what they are. Former governor of Maryland over the weekend said the same thing. At some point, if it's a government operation that they're kind of keeping secret, don't they have to say, hey, before you start shooting these things down and somebody gets hurt or we lose millions of dollars, maybe we should let you know. And this is on purpose and nothing to be afraid of.
Speaker 2: I'm going to quote a great American who said this after a couple of eggnogs Friday night. Every red blooded American patriot must train their guns on the sky and be ready to do what must be done.
Speaker 1: Across the untation. Yeah. The problem with that is you're going to be shooting down planes. Yeh, please don't do that.
Speaker 5: From Newsweek, Luigi Menjona pictures met with cheers at Boston concert.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 5: They were playing some Miley Cyrus song and apparently the DJ put a bunch of pictures up on the screen behind him and everybody just went nuts.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The decision to put the picks up is weird and then the crowd cheering. Wow, it's just a dopey internet age. I can say anything.
Speaker 2: Everybody's anonymous, and you've got to go way over the top to convey how you feel. Well, it's all those things coming together and how.
Speaker 1: Much of it is, Like Chris Rock said on Saturday Night Live, because he's hot. Chris Rock said, if this guy looked like Jonah Hill, we'd already executed him. From the New York Post.
Speaker 5: Prisoner CNN helped free from Syrian prison was actually a notorious ASSAD regime torturer.
Speaker 1: I saw this. He is one of the best known, like legend around the country torturers that worked for ASSAD and somehow when they are escaping from the prison, they threw him in a cell and locked him in there and got out. But he's the guy that was freed by Clarsa Ward the other day. Wow. Yeah, she's a terrific reporter. Yeah it's not her fault. No, But nice job CNN. Actually perfect if you think about it. From Fox News.
Speaker 5: Cleanup underway after rare tornado hits Scott's Valley, California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in my real life I heard a lot about this. There are a lot of people saying no way. A tornado hit. Yeah, it actually hit the ground and flipping cars and all kinds of stuff. Yeah, thank god, nobody's hurt any more than they.
Speaker 5: Were from the Free Beacon. New York Times puts menstrual products in men's bathrooms to quote support transgender and non binary colleague, do you gotta be kidding at the New York Times?
Speaker 1: At the New York Times.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, while in the same parts of the country, all of this stuff that DEI, the gender betting madness is on the back foot in your progressive organizations.
Speaker 1: It's growing from NBC meme.
Speaker 5: Coins like fart coin are writing Trump's victory to huge valuations, and experts say it's only just begun.
Speaker 1: And we're both just shaking our heads the idea. Yeah, oh of course they are. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get the idea of of blockchain and cryptocurrencies and stuff like that is a form of payment outside the government system. I get that completely, But right now it's just wild speculation. You launch these coins fark coin, for instance, and it goes up as people are thinking, all right, when does the bubble burst? When are the sucker is gonna get out? I'm gonna get out now. And they make their money. Then those poor suckers who get in.
Speaker 1: At the end they lose their shirts.
Speaker 5: And finally the Babylon b Joe Biden Pardon's wife Jill for impersonating a doctor.
Speaker 1: God dang it, and you had another cryptocurrency that I got.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I gotta get in, No Sloan, stay the race, Jack, slow and steady. Stick with your IBM stock, your GM stock and American steel.
Speaker 1: How's that doing. I haven't checked lately, Us Steele, I don't know. We'll catch you up on the news, That's what we'll do an hour two, three and four. I got like an amazing culture war story. I can't wait to get to later and see all your responses on that. If you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty