Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your city.
Speaker 2: I wanna pay.
Speaker 3: I get to saying you a consciences will be entire little tell and if you want a little banging again, I come along.
Speaker 4: I'll let you know.
Speaker 5: Where there's no season, you won't have to know. If there's no cease fire, you're not gonna have to know you you don't have to look at one big glow coming out of Iran.
Speaker 3: Ice to meet is a criminal operation. I've said all along we should abolish ice.
Speaker 1: Sure then brought you really a democracy until nineteen sixty three, nineteen six sciety right, you know, voting rights and civil rights.
Speaker 3: We weren't, we were apart.
Speaker 6: Time freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution. Yea, we have coming to your site.
Speaker 7: The way I.
Speaker 6: Gets and saying you.
Speaker 3: A conscious silt.
Speaker 6: Sean Hennity Show, more me, I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: Thanks Dot Cawn an hour two Sean Hannity Show told free this Monday. It's eight hundred and nine foot one Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program. Well, Donald Trump promised, made promise, kept and I'm not sure why our government doesn't trust us enough to think that we can handle the idea that God, the creator of heavens and earth and signs now, has shown us that we have universes within universes within universes well beyond human comprehension, you know, the idea that there could be life on other planets. Now, I don't see anything theologically, biblically contradicts the idea that God may be created intelligent life elsewhere. I had, for example, Luigi Venda Telli on I mean, this guy's telling the story. It is unbelievable. His story, and he's been telling this story now forever, is that he worked with the government actually saying that we have one of these vehicles if you will tran you know, and it's like a flying sauce the way it's often been described and depicted in Hollywood films. As a matter of fact, I have a cut of my podcast with Luigi Venda Telly, and here's what he says.
Speaker 8: It wasn't moving in a linear fashion. It was one moment it's here, another moment it's here. It's like it's skipping. It's almost like skipping in and out of visual. It's coming towards you, but you're not seeing the whole line, you know what I mean, the whole trajectory. And he says, it was very close to them. It was very bright, and he said it was as clear as they It was a disc. It was lit, he says, a yellowish orange light. It was like the whole skin of the craft is lit. Was getting very bright. Bob said, that has to do with the propulsion system. It's the way that the skin of the craft has an electrical field on it. And he says, and it just vanished, It just disappeared.
Speaker 1: Well, that's from Age of Disclosure. One of the stars of that show, and the guy that has all the knowledge is Lou Elizandov is with us.
Speaker 3: Lou, great to have your back, stir Sean.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me. It's always an honor and privilege.
Speaker 3: Why don't you explain your background?
Speaker 1: And the fact that you really can't even tell us everything you know because you still have a top security clearance and considering you're not part of the government, makes me wonder why.
Speaker 4: Well, great, great question, Sean. I started off my career after college joined the army for a little bit, and then I became a career special agent in counterintelligence, and my focus primarily was counterinsurgency, counter terrorism, and encounter espionage. Now what does that mean, Well, it doesn't really mean a whole lot, other than my entire career in the US government was always very no nonsense. I always consider myself just a fact man kind of guy. In fact, when I was in college, I studied medicine, specifically microbiology and immunology. So I've always been a disciple of these scientific methods and principles. But in two thousand and nine, all that really changed for me, and it changed when I was brought into a program. I did not, by the way, for the record, I had no idea what it was at the time. But I was brought into a program asked to provide counterintelligence and security support for this effort, and like many steps, they don't tell you what it is until once you get in and you kind of sign it to sign paperwork. But I remember the conversation very specifically, speaking to the then director at the time, James CATCHI of the program. I wound up running where he looked at me and he said, look, you know, I'm just going to ask you, frankly and bluntly, what do you think about UFOs, and I thought for a moment, I looked at him, and I told the truth. I said, I don't. He said, well, what do you mean you don't think they're real? I said, no, you didn't ask me that. You asked me what I thought about them, And my honest response is I don't. I don't have time to think about them. I'm too involved in national security issues and whatnot, so I don't really have an opinion. And truth be told, when I was younger, I was never really into science fiction as a kid. I wasn't a Star Wars kid. You know, if you were to ask me, I was probably more of a Gigo type of kid than I was Star Wars. So I wasn't into science fiction. But once I got into the program, which everybody now knows is called a TIP, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program in the Department of Defense. We love our we love our acronyms, but anyways, the short version of that is called a TIP. That's where I learned the reality that our government, your government, our tax pair dollars, are going on a regular basis to study and investigate UFOs, despite the public discussion and our statements to the contrary saying that they're nonsense and we don't really look at them and we don't waste taxpair money on it. The fact is we did, and we're doing it a lot, and we were finding some very very interesting things that quite frankly amount to nothing less than any national security issue. Again, we can go on for as long as you want about that, but that's really how I got into the program. I often tell people half jokingly, before I got into ah If, I couldn't even spell ufo. But it turns out that it's a very very serious topic and our government considers it a significant national security issue.
Speaker 1: Maybe explain to people because it's the common vernacular is ufo, but it's also UAP, which is the more common vernacular among people that study this correct.
Speaker 4: Well, there's actually two reasons why we don't really use the term UFO anymore. First of all, there's a lot of stigma that tends to be associated with the word UFO. Moment you say ufo, you think of cheesy nineteen fifties movies with kidfoil hats, and you know, slogans like Elvis on the mother Ship, and so there's a lot of stigma involved with that. And then secondly, the fact is is that as we understand more about this phenomenon, we realize that they're not really flying. The turn the UFO isn't even accurate. And what do I mean by that? Because the F and UFO means fine unidentified flying object and it's easy to jump to conclusions when you see something in the sky that is technically flying, But the reality is flight is a combination of four fundamental forces. You have thrust, lift, dragon weight, and when you can create a lifting body or a wing, you create lift and therefore you fly. The object we are seeing don't seem to have the associated technology that we normally assume with flight. Mean there's no wings, there's no control surfaces, there's no obvious forms of propulsion. So yes, they're in the sky, but they're not probably not even really flying in a sense that we associate the term with flight. And the secondly, we also notice these things out in low earth orbit, as you just mentioned right now with the Apollo missions, we notice them even underwater. They call them usos. So the term UAP unidentified anomalist phenomenon was it was changed from UFO to UAP because we're seeing these things not just in our skies. We're seeing them underwater, we're seeing them again in a low Earth orbit environment. We're seeing them everywhere, So they're not just there in our sky. And secondly, they're not really flying in a sense that we would normally attribute to the notion of flying.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask you this because part of the newly released files include footage and probably more people have seen this than anything else of what is an eight pointed It kind of looks like a star and it's submitted by Central Command personnel showing it's rather strange shaped, and it lasts nearly two minutes and shot from an infrared sensor aboard a US military platform, and it depicts an area of contrast resembling an eight pointed star. Now, one of the things that you know when we talk about unidentified aerial phenomenon as it's called, and what we see is a maneuverability and what is obviously different energy sources, in other words, things that defy physics as we know it. In other words, a level of science and a level level of power being generated maneuvers that are just not possible for anything that we are technically capable of creating.
Speaker 3: On this planet. That's what makes it so phenomenal to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're You're absolutely right, Sean. In fact, there was some when I was in a top there was a very famous incident that we use as kind of the gold standard, if you will, for for UAP encounters regarding military personnel and whatnot. And it was in two thousand and four in the November timeframe, and it's now pointed as the USS Nimits incident, or they'll call it the tic Tech incident. But in essence, you had objects that were being tracked for days by the Spy one radar which was on the USS Princeton at the time, while the USS mimics was going out and doing carrier workups basically to go out they do these military style drills and kind of play you know, war games before they prepare to go out to the Middle East in a real deployment. And for many days it was being encountered these these objects that we could track at eighty thousand feet now that we were probably higher, but that was at the time the limitation of our capability with really any fidelity with this state of the art radar system called called the Spy one radar and so we're picking up these objects coming in and out of out of around eight thousand feet and within instant, and I mean literally an instant dropping down fifty feet over the water and then popping right back up again to that same altitude their original altitude. Now, why is that a big deal. Well, because it was assessed by some of the scientists that in order to go from eighty thousand feet and zero point seven seconds, which is what they calculated, to fifty feet over the water and then pop back up again would take something like three times the annual energy output of the entire continental United States. So we're talking about things that we quite frankly can't replicate. In many ways we still don't quite understand fully. And more importantly, we are seeing these EUAP with a very interesting curiosity of our military equities, and more specifically, our nuclear equities are nuclear technology, nuclear propulsion, nuclear power, nuclear weapon systems, to the point where they've actually these UAP have interfered with our nuclear readiness in the past.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more. Lou Elisondo. He's in the great film. It's a great documentary. It's on Prime It's called Agia Disclosure. Now with the release of what was the first of many on UAP's Unidentified Aerial phenomenon formerly called UFOs. This release is pretty spectacular. He knows more about it the most anybody on the planet. More with Lou on the other side, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 6: Shawan's got more behind the scenes information.
Speaker 1: More contacts than anybody, more friends behind the curtains. Sean Hannity is on on I Depending with Luis Alessanda. He's the former head of the Pentagon program, responsible for the investigation into UAP, and also the author of Imminent Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs. He's also all over the documentary Age of Disclosure. You know, there was an interesting observation because one of the things that these files revealed is in the year that they kind of set as the year that they had the most discoveries was nineteen sixty five, and in other words, the number the greatest number of quote sightings that they observed. And you go back and you look at these files and they talk about witnesses and what they report seeing, and that they actually report that there was a landing of one of these UAPs, we'll call it that. You know, I'm kind of like you. I just I kind of followed it, but I didn't really pay that much attention to it. But the more I did delve into it, the more fascinated I am by it, and the more again I'm coming to believe that this is not an accident that so many people are describing these things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, You're absolutely right, Sean. There is a very interesting commonality that we have seen over the years, decades in fact of these objects, and in fact, it may even go back centuries, believe it or not. Now, you know, I'm an older guy, but I was not. Truthfully, I wasn't around for the nineteen forties when Allied pilots first started reporting these anomalies. They called food fighters when they were either going on a mission or coming back. But anybody can look it up and see the term foo fighters. And these objects were described as luinis balls that seem to be intelligently controlled following their aircraft from time to time, and it was seen by many, many, many pilots, and of course you had afterwards the famous Roswell incident in New Mexico, which by the way was a very real incident. Now, my time was really more or less in the information we had access to. With most Fidelli really the sixties to seventies, the eighties and nineties and into the present time, what we were seeing were objects and timber sets. Actually correct, there are millions of documents. In fact, there was a recent statement made by the Department of War under Heacsept where he said, you have to keep in mind that there are tens of millions of these documents in the US government's possession, and it's going to take some time for us to review them all, but we will be releasing them in tranches. Now, this is the first time you had a government official admitting that the US government has UFO information like this to the tens of millions, not just one or two, and that a lot of these are really only in paper form, which means a lot are going way way back to the forties and fifties and sixties. And I know that to be true myself because I actually had my hands on some of these documents when I was at the Pentagon and my team did, and they're very, very compelling. And back to your original question about you know, the commonality. We've been seeing a commonality in morphology now for many years. So a lot of people are familiar with the disc shaped vehicle or what they might call it in the vernacular of flying saucer. But the reality is is that there's cigar shapes, there's these enormous triangular shaped vehicles that are often seen. In fact, there's a massa photo taken from the surface of the Moon where they may have just caught one of these triangular vehicles on camera from the surface of the Moon, and you can see that for yourself.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with lou Elizondo. He's in the great film. It's a great documentary. It's on Prime. It's called Age of Disclosure. Now with the release of what was the first of many on UAPs Unidentified aerial phenomenon form called UFOs, this release is pretty spectacular. He knows more about it the most anybody on the planet.
Speaker 6: Exposing government waste and abuse of your liberties every day.
Speaker 3: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue our final moments and we'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn with Lou Elizondo, former head of the Pentagon Program responsible for the investigation into UAPs, and he's he's featured extensively in the documentary Age of Disclosure. This upon the release of what is the first of what will be many leases on UAPs formerly known as UFOs by the White House this past week, and it's fascinating what they're releasing. The thing that really stands out to me is people that have enormous credibility. These This is not a group of nut jobs. For example, if people watch and I strongly recommend they watch Age of Disclosure, which you can get on Prime Video, you know you're all over this and you just exude this, you know, rational reasonable persona that is like, I know, I read it, I saw it, and no, this was not my wheelhouse until I actually looked at the real science and the real evidence behind it. And we better pay attention to it. And maybe there's something we can learn from all of this, because I don't think there's any doubt. And I'll ask you one last question, and that is if if whatever this is, if it is in fact real, and they have the ability to make it here and they're not how to attack us, because if they wanted to attack us, they already would have, and they have power sources that we know not of. They would have probably conquered us in next to no time, and we would all know in a different way. Maybe it's just curiosity on their end. Maybe it's that there's a lot that ultimately we can learn from this that would better the human condition. And I look at it from that standpoint. I wanted to get your final.
Speaker 3: Thought on that.
Speaker 4: I think you're absolutely right, Sean, and in fact, you know I tend to look at as things from an optimistic and opportunity perspective. I do think there's a lot we can still learn we've quite frankly, and I got to be careful what I say because I still do have a security clearance. You're absolutely right. There's a lot of stuff we have learned though ready, and that you know, if you look at them, make it very quickly. But if you look back at the at the original Apollo missions to the Moon, some six thousand, two hundred life changing technologies emerged from that little space decade long space race with the right.
Speaker 1: More than paid for itself because of the discoveries you're describing.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, absolutely absolutely so. I agree with you completely Sean. I think there's a lot of opportunity here. If we can just get rid of the stigma and taboo, I think we're going to be in much better shape.
Speaker 1: And I'll add one thing, even going back, I mentioned Apollo seventeen, Apollo eleven. You know, buzz Aldron, for example, recalled several unusual phenomenon that was part of the first release, also that he and his crew encountered during the first moon landing according to these documents. And again, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Anyway, It's called Aged Disclosure. It's on Prime. I urge you to watch it. Luis Elizondo's all over it, hanging, and Tim Burschett is all over it. Marco Rubio's all over it. And when you hear their comments and the comments and the credibility of all the other people that are interviewed in it, I think you'll come to a very interesting conclusion that maybe you're not anticipating. I really do appreciate your work, your time, and I hope to I hope we talk more about this in the future. I expect a lot more informations coming out in the days, weeks, months ahead.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, and I appreciate you. Sean, thank you very much, and your audience, thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much for all right, my friend, thank you. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, let us say hello to John and San Diego, California, Gavin's communist utopia.
Speaker 3: What is up? John? Glad you called Happy Monday, sir?
Speaker 7: Okay, Sean. A couple of days ago, that idiot aoc mouth talk about you can't become a billionaire by earning it. Well, you've got Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Michael Jordan, Taylor swift leron James. It's really not that hard to earn a billion dollars as an employee. What is difficult, though, is to make a hundred billion dollars. You can't earn that. You have to create it out of nothing, which is much harder than getting paid by someone else a billion dollars. So she doesn't know anything about economics, yet somehow she has an economics degree from Boston College, so that school needs to be investigated for its fraud.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you're talking about AOC and her comments, but her coments go further, and it's interesting she doesn't deny that she has twenty twenty eight ambitions, but then she goes on to explain to I guess she's talking to David Axelrod, that her ambition is to change the country dramatically, which we already know. This is what the radical left. This is why, you know, we started the program today telling you, you know, how sick the Democrats are after the state court decision on their unconstitutional gerrymandering attempts in the Commonwealth of Virginia, you know. And then she doubles down on this idiocy that billionaires you know, uh, you know, didn't do it on their own. And then she goes even further and says that the American Revolution was against billionaires.
Speaker 3: Of their time.
Speaker 1: And now that's not why the American Revolution was fought. It was fought to secure independence from Great Britain. It was it was sought to establish self governance. They were underlying causes behind that conflict, oh, you know, like things that you learned in school, like taxation without representation and the Stamp Act and the Townsend Acts and the Tea Act and the you know, the British attempts to gain greater control over their colony. And guess what it You know, then of course you have skirmishes like at Lexington and common Cord mark the start of the fighting and the shot heard around the world, and you know, culminating in the Declaration of Independence, et cetera, et cetera. Uh, nobody mentioned oligarchs and billionaires.
Speaker 3: I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, this is like exhibit a of of how our public school system is is failing us. And if her ambition is way bigger than being president, just know what that means. Understand what this means That AOC wants her Green New Deal, radical socialism, defund the police, defund the Department of Homeland Security. Uh, you know, confiscate wealth from people that that's what they want, and what they're doing in Virginia is exactly what they want.
Speaker 7: So there's one more there's one more thing. The billionaires of the time, those were the founding fathers and they're the ones who started the revolution.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, most of them died poor, most of them lost their fortunes.
Speaker 7: They were the equivalents of billionaires when they started the revolution. And also this is why the Democrats always say we're a democracy instead of a constitutional republic, because without that constitution in Virginia, we would have that ridiculous Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: Now listen, look at what they're trying to do today. As I mentioned earlier, you raised a lot of good points. This is why this election matters, this midterm election. I'm not asking anybody to do anything other than committing your mind, your heart, and your soul that this is the most important midterm election ye're in your life, that this is the radical left's agenda, this is what they would do if they got power, And just make a commitment that you're not going to give it to them, and that they're going to lose, and we're going to defy historical trends anyway. John san Diego, thank you, George in Texas. George, you're on the Sean Hannity Show. God bless Texas, Sir, glad you called.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Sean, pledge you to meet you, just to get started. I think China is the US's main adversary. You know, there's something inherently wrong when a nation like Taiwan, who doesn't want anything to do with them, and you have China saying it's our country. So right there, it's flawed. Another thing. You know, they're complaining about US hedge of me. I mean they want to control free sovereign nations. So I don't even know where their argument is. Number two, I think they have to be contained. I mean, they don't innovate. There's a lot of intellectual theft.
Speaker 1: In terms of intellectual property, theft is through the roof. I know somebody in business that has had every single patent he's ever gotten on his own, He's brilliant, stolen from him by the Chinese everyone, and there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: They invited Tesla into the country, right, Oh, come on in, we'll open it up, you'll get through. The bureocracy will set it up. So what they do. Tesla goes in and then they learn from Tesla. They adopt all their manufacturing, the trade secrets, the patents, and then they kick them out and they coffee and imitate electric cars, and then they start to dominate. So getting back to all this, you know, I think Trump is kind of kind of smart. He kind of blows a lot of smoke up, jeez, you know what, And I don't think he I don't think sincerely Trump really is is that enamored with him. I think he does that to flatter him, maybe to get the better of him during negotiation. But I know you're going there, and I'm just curious your view on it, what you hope to accomplish. And you know, it's a delicate situation because you know they're a vital part of the world's global economy. But how do you dance around it? What kind of deals do we look for there?
Speaker 1: Well, the one thing you can be assured of is Donald Trump doesn't men's words, all right. And now it's interesting that you know some of the I know, for example, Elon Musk will be there, Tim Cook will be there. Think of Blackrock will be there, Steve Schwartzman will be there. You know, the head of Cisco's will be there. Ge Aerospace will be there, Goldman Sachs will be there, Master Card will be there, Meta will be there, Visa will be there.
Speaker 3: You know, Elon Musk, I think he may be on Air Force one. I don't know. I have no idea. You know.
Speaker 1: The good news is is I get to talk to and meet a lot of these people and hopefully get some interviews with some of them and get to you know, let you hear directly from them. You know, I look at it as an opportunity when push came to shove. Yes, I will miss time on the air. I don't like that part of it. The other part of it is I can report directly what I see going on, and they include me in everything, which is very gracious of them. So you know, I'll be able to I'll be able to give you a front row seat in terms of a lot of what's going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what worries me a bit?
Speaker 2: Is it critical? I mean when you look at the terriffs when Trump sort of imposed terraffs, they said, well, we're going to restrict critical minerals. That is such an achilles skill for the US. What's your view?
Speaker 1: Not much longer? We're discovering more and more critical minerals, I know, the ones you're referring to right here in the US and with our other partners around the world, and we are bypassing and we will surpass China on the issue of critical minerals that I can that I can tell you. Okay, it's something I've I've talked to a lot of people about, you know, but you're right, as of today, you're one hundred percent correct. Anyway, my friend, appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Up. The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have Scott Perry in the final hour free for all of this program today. And the President went out there and said he wants to get rid of, at least temporarily, the federal gas tax.
Speaker 3: Here is what he said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna reduce until the let me tell you, as soon as this is over with arn, as soon as it's over, you're going to see gasoline and oil drop like a rock, going to be dropping down like a rock. I mean already, look just on the basis of you know, things have happened when it first came about twenty of the okay men of Armouse, it's a lot, but you know, with time, it's like they're going to Texas, they're going to Louisiana, they're going to Alaska, a lot of Alaska and Alaska's you know, so it seems like very far away from the from Asia, but it's actually a relatively short trip by comparison to other locations. They have to go to to get and they go to Alaska. In fact, our big problem is we're building bigger docks, docking, you know, doctor Phillips. But we have, we've become very bigger in the filling station.
Speaker 1: Got Perry, Pennsylvania. We'll weigh in on that and much more and how to get rid of other costs related to casoline on the other side.
Speaker 3: As we continue