Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, into the phone tap. I want to phone tap my dad, says Gabriel. I'm away at college with Dad's old car and I've been trying to sell it for a while. I want to tell him that one of my friends here on campus took it for a test drive to buy and got into an accident. So now Dad's old Joppi is really wrecked and we'll never be able to sell it anyway. Dad likes to get a little screwed up in the head when he gets excited. When it comes to cars and money, Dad gets pissed easily. This comes to us from Gabriel. All right, Gabriel. Gabriel's gonna call his dad from school and tell him one of his friends played by Scarry Jones borrowed the car keys and got into an accident test driving his car.
Speaker 3: Today's phone tap.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Oh Dad, Yeah, So I was trying to show this guy the car, and he came over and I told him, I said, listen, I said, just take the keys, take it for a test drive. He takes the car, drives in the parking lot and smash into two cars.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, man, disaster.
Speaker 4: He hit a Volkswagon and an how he just smashing it. He'd slain on the gas.
Speaker 1: Okay, broel, it's not that important. I told you it wasn't that important. So just to give keys to somebody and then have to keep smashing the cars.
Speaker 4: That's my dad. He's the one who owns a car. Limit right, You tell them, you tell them.
Speaker 3: It's not my car.
Speaker 1: Your listen to me. Listen to me. You can say it's not your fault all you want. My son just drove it up to college. He's been driving it around.
Speaker 5: But as soon as I put my foot on the gas, the gas pedal stuck to the floor and I rammed.
Speaker 1: Into Listen, listen, listen, listen. The gas pedal's never stuck.
Speaker 3: You don't understand though. What happened was you.
Speaker 1: I can understand this. You're lying and and and and then the car be checked out and by a mechanic, and when you can't see that there's the gas pedal didn't stick. Then you're gonna be liable because now you've committed a crime by lying.
Speaker 3: You know what. My neck is starting to hurt me, sir.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen to me. Yeah, you're good. Then when the cops come, tell the cops your neck hurts, because they can check that out too. You're the one that did it. You hit the cars. We didn't hit the cars.
Speaker 3: Oh my, my injuries are getting worse.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's okay. Then go to a hospital. Don't get checked out.
Speaker 3: I think there's an issue with my spleen.
Speaker 1: You can tell him that. See all this stuff. Look, I got this thing I record, so when we play it back for the cops and they hear your spleen now hurts, we're gonna ut. You're lying.
Speaker 3: I think I punctured my pancreas.
Speaker 1: That's fine. You can puncture anything you want. You're just a lion kid, and so you know you'll pay for it my lungs. Sir, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Dad.
Speaker 5: Let's forget this all happened, okay, and then my pay will go away.
Speaker 4: Gabriel, he said, he go up and get some money and just and just pay for some of the damages, and then come back and give me the money.
Speaker 1: Gabriel, call the police right now.
Speaker 5: I'll give you everything in my wallet right now, and then we forget this ever happen. How much, how much you have, gab thirty five dollars, Gabriel.
Speaker 4: There's an ATM right over here.
Speaker 3: How much you want me to take out?
Speaker 4: What ny? What's start you?
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I have thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: You walk away from that, you're leaving the state of an accident. Walk away, it becomes you'll be, you'll be there'll be a one off your arrest. Now my son is calling police and we're telling me you're trying to buy this accident.
Speaker 3: I'll go to the ATM. I'll take you.
Speaker 1: I don't care when you're going. We're not taking a cent from you. You are leading the scene. If you walk away, put them on the phone.
Speaker 3: No, this isn't right. I'll just give you money and I'll leave.
Speaker 5: We don't want money.
Speaker 3: I don't even have a license yet.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 4: Then you're just an illegal kid that.
Speaker 5: Puns like this. You're gonna be in jail.
Speaker 3: Seriously, you need money, right, game, I'll give you cash.
Speaker 1: Game. I just want to God, if you don't listen to me, I'm gonna kick your ass. Now, listen to me. If you don't take the cops and you I'm gonna be pissed off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold on, Dad, hold on, wait, give me the phone back.
Speaker 3: No one's calling, no cops.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna give you some cash and I'm gonna leave, okay, because this never happened.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, listen now that you're in a lot of trouble. Now what what are You're getting into a lot of trouble right now? Because this is look, it's being recorded here. You're you're you're foolish.
Speaker 3: My pain's getting worse again.
Speaker 1: You can get in here, get in front of this, or you can run. You can do anything you want.
Speaker 3: I think I slipped the disc.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's your son back here, Dad, I.
Speaker 4: Got about to three hundred fifty bucks. Yes, can you call it.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: God? Wait, Dad, don't all right?
Speaker 1: All right? I will, Dad, I will.
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk to this kid anymore.
Speaker 1: The damn cop. It happened right now, Dad?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't want to get you all on a tizzy. I just really got to let you know right now that you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: Dad.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got me, mister words, put me up to it.
Speaker 4: He's been playing this for a month.
Speaker 1: You're dead me.
Speaker 3: This is scary. Jones from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. You got phone tapped.
Speaker 4: I know he'll like listening to these things, So now you're gonna be on one.
Speaker 1: Hey, scary. I hope your spleen is okay.
Speaker 3: Elvis phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded qu permission granted by.
Speaker 5: Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis duran And then we'll Morning show
Speaker 2: Mm hmm