Speaker 1: This is the almost famous podcast with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Almost Famous the OG podcast, Papa Beach Edition. Bob Getty here with my beautiful and talented co host Trista wren Nay Sutter, Slash Andrew Firestone.
Speaker 3: Here we are again, Buddy, wrapping it up, crushing it, wrapping up the day, the day the Mason, an amazing day. We woke up the krack of dawn.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 2: We met in here with Joanan Chock and we had a moment of course with c K and Sondra loved it. Then we headed out to the preserve, the golf course to the stars as they call it. But you know, stars are just like us and they suck at golf too, and we all the bed.
Speaker 3: It was a horrible day, Slash, It was a horrible day. You know what, It was a wonderful day. We're not measuring the day in strokes now like you did in high school.
Speaker 2: Hey, I did win fourteen out of eighteen holes. But when it came down to that final hole, Andrew pushed his chips in all of them. And Iraq Camaro ira bea is he twenty eight, nineteen eighty four, Pink Slips and Our Kids College funds.
Speaker 4: Big bet at least twenty five.
Speaker 2: Let's just say I got to work a little longer than I anticipated it.
Speaker 3: But you know what, the best part of the day was not the scorer on the card. It was spending the day with these two fine gentlemen right here. Yes, sir, yes, sir. Garen's ck was a mayor in ours. They were. We were in solid for us. And we don't want to mention this to the other guys. They'll hear this eventually, but we hand selected our group. We planned it yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really we had one story.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, but bas on personality types. Yeah, we thought we would all vibe well. And we also didn't want you know, Adam our host to uh, he's.
Speaker 3: He's a particular guy supposed to be playing. You would have been with us too, We would have had a setum.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, I feel like you're always playing, Kathy. I'm just not sure if it's golf, but I think you're always see.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: So I got to sit next to Kathy tonight. What it was playing that game? Kathy and in Gary to my left, and he went over and uh, I was watching a game of badminton or table tennis or tennis. It was quite the back and forth dark.
Speaker 2: I believe you likened it to the Game of Thrones and the challenges that were happening there.
Speaker 3: It was. There was just a lot of There was a lot of There was a lot of banter, a lot of back and forth. I was refereeing, I was cheering. I was crying. Know what you.
Speaker 6: Weren't doing sharing your wine with me?
Speaker 4: But the two of you.
Speaker 3: Guys met before before this week. Yes you have okay, good, okay. There was a chemistry that I thought.
Speaker 7: We must say that we haven't really had a heart to heart talk.
Speaker 6: Is that for Valentines?
Speaker 7: Even then? It wasn't like and I was really special.
Speaker 3: It was so you were at the other end of the table, so I saw you.
Speaker 4: You're at that end.
Speaker 3: I was at the end with these two here and uh and it was feisty, it was friendly and how do we leave it?
Speaker 6: I got up and left you.
Speaker 3: You came back and had desserts. You did you did stump storm, not storm storm. No, No, let me set the record straight.
Speaker 6: I got up to use the facilities, as they say in the military. Then I visited all the other tables, because that's what one does when you're out of social gathering. I got up and set all to Amy's friends, chit chatted, bantered past the time of day, getting shocked to do podcasts.
Speaker 3: Can they can they read an eye roll over here because I'm doing Okay, there's there's an eye roll going over here. You kind of stormed off, but she did come back.
Speaker 4: You did come back.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that would have made her. No, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was. I'll say Gary is an incredible connector of people like like you when you speak to somebody, No, you do you you? There's not a lot of there's not a lot of fluff with him and I and I think that that that that you got thrown off by Kathy.
Speaker 2: I think that Gary's directness made Kathy uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, No, No, I think Gary's sincerity did.
Speaker 6: In my humble opinion, I'm going to honestly say to you, anyone who knows me knows I speak the truth. I did not storm anywhere. And yes, Gary is a very direct and honest guy.
Speaker 3: Is that an attractive quality to you?
Speaker 6: It's because I, of course it is. I'm a direct But I did not storm off.
Speaker 3: I felt like a storm. You know why I stormed off. I felt like a stump really a little bit. Ladies, you I'm at home.
Speaker 2: If you're watching this podcast, which you're probably not because you don't have the video aspect, but if you did, you'd see that I am sitting between these two people and I'm watching Gary just I smashed.
Speaker 3: The hell out of cash. Okay, I don't really know how to say it appropriately. It's just a little awkward.
Speaker 2: I feel like my right ear is pregnant right now.
Speaker 3: So, Saundra, you're down at the other end of the table and you had your crew down there. How was was a lively banter, was a good conversation. It was hard for me to be able to focus at the other end from what was happening on my side. So can you me a little report like a sportscaster. What was going on down there?
Speaker 4: What was going.
Speaker 8: On at the table? Yes, serious but fun conversation, okay, because guy was talking about some of his experiences in the er, and we talked about death, viewing death, seeing death.
Speaker 3: Really, you guys got way heavier than we had.
Speaker 8: It was, but but it was stimulating the and then Keith chimed in and that's he's an.
Speaker 3: Episode doctor Guy Bigelow. Male was talking about experiencing death in the ar. Yes, no, I didn't, Okay.
Speaker 5: So yeah.
Speaker 8: So we had very good conversation. He was sharing experiences with us, and I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: Andrew and my speech was riveting yet at the same time captivating, playful, but just buoyant enough to keep us all kind of feeling dancy and happy, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Or is that just how I felt it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Thank you guys. I gotta be honest.
Speaker 2: This guy he can polish your turn anywhere he goes. Thank you, buddy, thank you for bringing it to me.
Speaker 3: Let's get to you. Today.
Speaker 2: I watched you on the golf course go from someone who had really never swung the club to being someone who a was a masterful potter. B the few times you did decide to actually drive the ball, I think you outdrove me every time.
Speaker 3: The most athletic person on the golf course was today none non golism was amazing.
Speaker 5: Well, I have some.
Speaker 9: Super great coaches, like everyone's keep your head first.
Speaker 2: Of all, you were a great coach to me every time I stepping up the ball. And he's like Bob you're only up fourteen holes on Andrew.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do next time?
Speaker 2: Motivated, aspiring with his comments, especially in the middle of Gary's backswing, seize ready, He's.
Speaker 3: Like, you can do it, buddy. Yeah, it was good man. You were Did you all play basketball?
Speaker 9: What was?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: We all played there There was a There was rarely a time when there was the best ball. They were all mediocre balls most of the time. Sometimes they were yeah, they were fuzzy balls, marginalis.
Speaker 7: But sometimes there was some long and pretty good shots.
Speaker 4: There was there was.
Speaker 6: Anybody have a hole in one.
Speaker 3: There was no heard you'd have heard about I'm sure yeah.
Speaker 5: Chip in from off the green.
Speaker 3: No tipping sounds like a boring day golf. To me, I got was riveting.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 5: It was far from boring.
Speaker 9: Andrew was the far the most entertaining. I mean I waited for him to shake a shot because he was the John mcenroll.
Speaker 5: Especially.
Speaker 2: Especially for the eleven holes when he sat in his cart. Those were to me spectacular. My golf buddy, my partner, my partner yea h left me in the middle of round for another man, and I felt that experience before until tonight.
Speaker 3: And then when he came back to me, though he there was no remorse, There was no there was there was killing. I think he wanted to take the title of my car. Yeah, I rock.
Speaker 9: I think the bigger question about that there may or may not have been an accident, in an almost accident or oh.
Speaker 2: You mean with two carts collos. So yeah, let's let's recap that real quick. I'm just gonna say this for the record. I was at the wheel as I went around you guys. You guys were sitting there having.
Speaker 3: My blinker checked both lanes. I pulled out. I hit the gas. At that time Adam was doing like eighty. I hit the gas.
Speaker 2: I turned back to say something like, hey, guys, you know, see at the gym later or something.
Speaker 3: I was going to make a witty crack smash right into someone who hit the brakes in front of me.
Speaker 8: That was That was such no fault designated driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, and I will tell you in years past I would have needed one. This year, for whatever reason, I didn't. I don't know if my kidneys are in liver have gotten bigger, or what's going on with me, but I was not as drunk as I should.
Speaker 3: Have been, but traffic was back there. From all it really was, it was a tough course, a lot of people up. So so now this was a dinner that we've done many times before. This had a different feel to it. New crew and any takeaways, Sondra, So you had your you had your riveting conversation with with with a good doctor dynamic at the table. What do you think I think that that this is. This is a crew of people that you'd like to spend more time with. Absolutely.
Speaker 8: I really enjoyed myself this evening because I got to know these guys a little more and I got to spend time with the ladies today and then the gentlemen.
Speaker 3: What did you guys do today? We haven't talked about that shop. Yeah, shopping is a spectator sport for me. Yes, I wish it were for my wife. No, seriously, if I bought one item.
Speaker 6: Can I just say your wife is faster shopper. She can go through a rack of clothes and pull them out faster than anybody. She's got an eye man, she does spam.
Speaker 3: Tried in a credit card, she got them both.
Speaker 11: Blim said, quick draw, no doubt.
Speaker 3: I wish we were not as quick as the draw as that were the case. C K rate your day? One to ten?
Speaker 5: How was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 5: Eleven?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 9: It was warmer than I thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got out there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well we all came out of her jackets.
Speaker 7: We did.
Speaker 9: I think Gary almost came out of his shirt, but I said, not close close.
Speaker 3: He almost dropped his pants at nine.
Speaker 11: Can I just say we need to get some of the ladies. I was going to play golf, but I couldn't play. I did not want to say hold it up, guys, let me tea off from the reds here next year.
Speaker 2: I should have next year because Andrew basically hit his ball to the reds on most of us all want I wanted to see what it was like from all the TA boxes, so I was sometime eagle opportunity t shot.
Speaker 3: You know what, that's what I do next here one it's how is your day?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 6: With you guys this crowd, it's always a solid four or five.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say seven. That was actually not as nice as I expected. Gary to you, my man, you had a busy day today on the course, it was how'd you feel about it?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 7: It was a great day? Yeah, all throughout it was a solid ten. And then to end it with these lovelies and the dinner, it was a solid tin. I'd say, so it was a solid well, no question about it.
Speaker 2: I can tell you, speaking out of Behlfandrew and myself, we both love we loved having you guys here. I think it's a whole new energy. I mean, we've talked about it all day. We're thinking Golden's you know, nothing but gold and moving forward.
Speaker 3: I love the quest, of course.
Speaker 6: I think y'all said it. Oh, I don't know, let's say three or four times tonight that for the first time.
Speaker 3: You were not the oldest ones here. Can we look back now after this episode? Yes, I never said it.
Speaker 4: That was both.
Speaker 3: I believe it might have been.
Speaker 2: A tagline that was fed to me by our producers, but I'll check with him later. You know, it is kind of nice, though, I will say. You know, I'm I always talk about age appropriate casting, you know. I thought that's what made both The Golden Bachelor and the Golden Bachelorts so great. And then, of course, you know Andrew is going to be fifty next year, so this is nice that everyone here is around his age.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you older than Andrew.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, look anything close to.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: That's why you're my favorite. And you're my favorite and you're my favorite. I mean that, But you the way he said it though, he looked me right in my soul kind of Luther vandrost it, Luther vandrost it he did.
Speaker 5: I like it. I liked it.
Speaker 2: Velvet Eddy Bear, He's got it all right, guys, Almost Famous to O G's pebble Beach.
Speaker 3: Andrew, will you stick with me.
Speaker 4: Buddy, I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 3: We're going to bring in the next batch of goldens. Let's bring him in Almost Famous to O G's Pebble Beach.
Speaker 2: We are back with our next group of our favorite goldens here in the Room of Goodness, the Podcast Palace. It's Bob Guiney here, of course, with my constant co host Trista Sutter, Nay Wren.
Speaker 3: Slash and your fireus Downe. But I mean you have taken a seat, John all the way over there away from these has this been.
Speaker 4: As this been?
Speaker 3: She's got.
Speaker 1: Them in two days in Carmel.
Speaker 10: I'm done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You don't smell Joe, you know, Keith. They say you can't smell yourself.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: You have to bring that out.
Speaker 3: Fascinated guys. We had such a great day today.
Speaker 2: The men went golfing today, the ladies got to do a beautiful lunch out of the hacienda and then went shopping downtown Carmel.
Speaker 1: So how was your day, Joan, Oh, my god, great shopping. And I got to hang out with the ladies and so I was with I was obvious with Kathy, and then Sounder joined us, and I got to be with your wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to know her and I got to be with the amy. So we had a great day.
Speaker 1: Actually, it was really fun. There is phenomenal shopping in Carmel. Yeah, and it's literally right around the corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really spectacular.
Speaker 1: We are right in the heart of it, right, Yeah, pretty pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, glad you had such a great Yeah, it's such a beautiful little downtown. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that phenomenal And the drive up to the place where we had lunch at the top of the mountain, that was probably some of the most beautiful scener I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, unless you're like my wife who gets carsick and then it was actually probably.
Speaker 3: Pretty brutal of those.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody threw up no between between Canyon and Chock, I don't know who was gonna fall apart. Sweat was he was, so guys, Now you weren't in the foursome with Andrew and I. How was your golf day?
Speaker 5: I thought it was a great day.
Speaker 3: I was let's go back now, I'm just it was it was.
Speaker 5: It was, let's go back to the first show in the Bachelor. It was.
Speaker 12: It turns out it was a little rough to begin at the beginning, but about the fourth and fifth hold storry to warm up, the sun came out.
Speaker 5: It was fantastic.
Speaker 4: From so, are you guys competitive with each other on the golf course?
Speaker 5: Not no, no, being a true fore handicap, I had to carry these guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you each other?
Speaker 10: All right, let's go with this on a serious though, it was I Chalk and I. You know, we got along in the show. I mean, you know, but he always said I'm this guy. I'm like, yeah, whatever he goes, I know, I can have a drink here, I can do this here. We had we were in the same card together. It's the first time I've gotten to hang out with you or I mean, when you were in a cart with somebody together for four hours, it is it's a you either love him or hate him.
Speaker 3: And by the way, you guys are still sitting each other.
Speaker 5: I love the guy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, but it was a good, good, good time. No, we don't get yo, guy, And we had a great foursome. It was really nice. But seriously, sitting next to chalk all day to god jokes like.
Speaker 5: Jokes, un objectively. Guy came on strong at the end, very good.
Speaker 2: You know, we were watching you guys play it on eighteen and we all know, I mean guy, admittedly, first time you ever really got out there and golfed you, you know, I mean you've you've been trying lately to learn the game, and I watched your you took you guys were doing like best ball on eighteen. It was your shot in your appro shot probably about male, maybe like one hundred fifty yards out, me one hundred and eighty yards out. Guy gets up there first, flubs his first shot, immediately pulls the ball back and smashes like great contact, great everything on that second ball.
Speaker 10: Tell me about you. Actually, I don't know how many rounds you've ever played. In the last year. But I thought you would suck today and yeah.
Speaker 3: You only sucked a little bit. You only sucked a little bit. So, you know what, golf is awesome everything. But I'm I want to actually talk about dinner. I want to talk about the dynamic at dinner after when they rolled in, when we rolled in the singles, which was which was no, but I mean just overall, I mean here here, we had this amazing day of golf. We have this, you know, very elegant dinner.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I want to talk about the dynamic there. We talked with uh with another crew here just a minute ago about their experience.
Speaker 4: What how was inn for you?
Speaker 5: Guys? Guy?
Speaker 10: Guy?
Speaker 5: Did Guy know?
Speaker 3: I didn't see Guy eat listen, he was too busy.
Speaker 5: What was he doing watching?
Speaker 3: Doctor Guy Bigelow worked that room.
Speaker 10: It seems it seemed kind of low key. And then these women walked in and then Guy, why did you see.
Speaker 3: The volume twelve? I don't know what I think he said. Wait, this is the first time you're short of words right now? Guys, Hey, hey, can the doctor give a diagnosis right now? Can you please?
Speaker 5: Can you? He knows how to be a NR doctor. Dave but anyway, go ahead. Does you know dinner was great?
Speaker 3: Dinner was great, and the company was fantastic. You know, always company. I'll get a round.
Speaker 12: Let me into this anyway, the company you always talk to people around you, and it was a great company. I was by Sondra and and Amy and it was we're having a great conversation. Then all of a sudden, some of Amy's friends walk in and they sold the show.
Speaker 3: Right well, So Sandra was telling telling us about how you guys had this amazing conversation about your experience in the er and uh and then but also there I mean, I'm not gonna lie, there was a there was this distracted moment when there was a whole crew of ladies come up, and thank god you were there to escort them in and show them where to sit. I'm just telling you, you are a chivalrous gentleman, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: You were the nicest guy was.
Speaker 2: It was all about them, which selflessness that he showed in that moment to make sure that they were comfortable, they had a place to set, that they all had drinks, that they know everything else they needed.
Speaker 5: No, there's brightness coming in. Are you blushing?
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, Keith, that maybe you should admit to your guilt in this a little bit.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, there's no guilty.
Speaker 10: It was secondary because I was like, well, I didn't want him to feel bad.
Speaker 1: I did say, though, when they walked in, I've never seen somebody get up from their chair so fast.
Speaker 3: And I said, K wasitting next me.
Speaker 1: I said, c K said how long you're talking about?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, how is God going to figure out how to get his chair from that table over to this table and not be super obvious?
Speaker 3: It's about thirty seconds. Yeah, and what did I do? Then you need it?
Speaker 5: But then you need a wingman.
Speaker 4: Keith is so generous.
Speaker 5: I am a giver.
Speaker 3: I had never seen someone just give them themselves so freely.
Speaker 10: Because I was having a great conversation with Joan and Chalk, I think, yes, Kenyon, it was.
Speaker 5: It was beautiful, but he needed help, right.
Speaker 3: And he walks over and the immediately said, oh is he the girl?
Speaker 5: Dad? Can we remember you?
Speaker 10: And yeah, that was amaz You guys can only hope to have three daughters. Anybody out there, whoever's not yet, just have three daughters and then go talk to table full of ladies.
Speaker 4: So so I mean, let's just cut to the chase. So what what what was the how was the end of the night? Come?
Speaker 3: Do we get any numbers? Do you any numbers?
Speaker 4: Any self? Contact? Pillar Fight six three nine?
Speaker 7: Ny?
Speaker 3: That might be left for another episode, but I'll tell you what the viewers and the listeners want to know, because and again, no, you you were not You were not out of line at all. You were being very kind and and very sweet to them. It was just but from where we were sitting, it was it was just very fun to watch. It probably was, I can, I can because it was a very guy day. Like we had a very like macho dey golfing and we did, you know, jacuzziing together.
Speaker 2: There was a there was a lot about you guys. But I mean when you got dudes soup going on, it's pretty nice. I ten dudes at a tub.
Speaker 5: Were you in the tub with him? Hell?
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't shy away from any hot tub. I was the bad fans.
Speaker 2: Well, I think everybody knows, America knows already that there's a hot tub. I'm in it, and uh, you know, Andrew and I unfortunately have both been kind of conditioned to do that in our in our life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you guys still have, uh, two more days in John, you have two more days with this crew here. It's Motley bunch.
Speaker 1: Luckily I have some of my goldenbout chartlete women with me, So yeah, I love the handle these guys alone. Kathy though, she's a great wee man because she loves to do a little love connection.
Speaker 5: Oh yeh, yeah you do.
Speaker 2: We were watching Kathy tonight. We oh yeah, we we thought we had a love connection in the making tonight.
Speaker 4: We really did.
Speaker 3: We thought Kathy and Gary might be having something going on there.
Speaker 2: Conversation got deep, drinks were toasted across the table.
Speaker 1: Great guy, my little boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of that's one of her exes.
Speaker 5: You know, anything you want to say, Kathy.
Speaker 3: She said it all, She said it all, trust us. I said it was a It was such a treat to uh, to hang out with all you guys and to be able to you know, see each of you, you know in here getting grilled by Bob and myself, but then also just you know, hang out with one another.
Speaker 5: That was it was.
Speaker 4: It was a great really really really was a treat.
Speaker 10: And we didn't get to hang with you on the on the I mean you guys, you guys were loud and proud music. You guys, Miss Putts had cheered your own Missed Putts.
Speaker 3: If you're not drinking with me, you're against me on the golf course. That's how I feel. So yeah, we were going for it today, we're going for but it was it was a treat so so you know, I have to duck out here early tomorrow. But it was a real pleasure to meet each of you and also see the dynamic between you guys, and you just rip each other, give each other a hard time, but I also know and I can tell you care a lot about each other.
Speaker 2: So you know, if I may say this to Andrew, and I have noticed one thing that's very different with the Goldens that I think, and I hope you guys don't mind that we're calling you that, but it's just a nice way to say it. But the guys and the women, we we got to know, the women I got to know you know so many of the women before I got to know any of the Fellaws.
Speaker 3: But you guys are so quick to.
Speaker 2: Be honest and vulnerable and put your heart out there even with us when you're just meeting us, and it's really kind of a nice conversation point to have, like all the I think you said it best. You said earned confidence earlier today, and I love that.
Speaker 9: Andrew.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, the bravado of the young twenty five year old, you know, influencer who wants a tooth whitening deal versus you know, dealing with dealing with a golden bachelor who's been through it and done it. And they're just like, yeah, this is why I'm really here and if it works, great, and then you know, if it doesn't, I'm ready for this in my life.
Speaker 3: It's a really big difference.
Speaker 2: And it's been nice from an interviewing standpoint to talk to people who are willing to open up. It's really nice. So we salute you guys.
Speaker 4: I mean else should I say that?
Speaker 3: I genuinely think that each of you want the best for one another, and there is there is no stepping on somebody else's shoulders to get higher, which I think is a cool thing. So it's been a it's been a pleasure, and thank you guys for.
Speaker 5: Care.
Speaker 3: That's right, we'll just roll Keith's interview from last night to prove that.
Speaker 5: One you stop that way, we'll.
Speaker 3: Kick it off fresh tonight.
Speaker 2: But guys, thank you so much to almost famous OG podcasts here from Pebble Beach.
Speaker 3: Andrew, you've been a wonderful co host.
Speaker 2: Thank you, brother, You're one of my favorite people from this whole thing, and I appreciate you stepping in.
Speaker 3: And and Joan Chalk, thank you.
Speaker 4: Best of luck to you guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: Because we are the Golden's. We might not be the most exciting people you interview. Probably wrong people may be a little more exciting for us, but we appreciate like getting to be here and you wanted to talk to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're definitely cheering you guys. On and Hope Hope the best for two you and here is good stuff for you two.
Speaker 5: But here is Jones got all our ex boyfriends plus her fiance.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe, yeah, a fight could still break out. Yeah no, you know, I said that's not tonight.
Speaker 5: I'm going to bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah I really thought. I really thought. We walked into that tent and I'm like, oh my god, it's the surprise wedding here. It looks like a wedding here. It's pretty excited, So.
Speaker 5: Joan, when do we get married.
Speaker 3: One day?
Speaker 5: There's your fight going. Honestly, you guys, go ahead and you can share with us one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't tell anybody.
Speaker 1: I'm too tired of plan a wedding right now.
Speaker 9: For a lesson three hundred and sixty five days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I can't give you that. I have no idea. You know what it'll be, Uh, either be before or after that period of time. Figure it out. We'll figure it and when we do, we'll announce it here for us.
Speaker 9: Talk about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a deal, bud
Speaker 2: It all right, guys, thank you so much for joining us for another great episode, and we got more to come from Pebble Beach