Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to George Nori and Stephen Bassett from the Paradigm Research Group. Steven, you mentioned Lou Alexandro and Christopher Mellon. Are they big players in this disclosure puzzle.
Speaker 3: They are very important to the process, the disclosure process underway. The two of them, along with Gary Nolan and seven others are the ones that came forward in two thousand and seventeen as part of the Two the Stars Academy of Arts of Times. But the other seven have kind of stayed in the background, though they they've said some things from time to time. But it's these three Lou, Gary and Christopher who have been carrying the heavy water and in the three areas that I talked about. And if you'll indulge me for a second, George, I want to reiterate what I said just before the break is the most important thing I'm going to say tonight, and that is this what is going on. It's not the United States government doing all it can now to finally try to understand this phenomena. No, not at all. It's not about the phenomena. People haven't need to know for seven decades. What is going on now is a process within certain constraints and protocols to get out from under the truth embargo by in a public way doing all the things that should have been done and will be done that will get the government and the nation to the post disclosure world a minimum amount of pain, suffering and damage. That is what is going on, and that's why it's very confusing to a lot of people, particularly if you know something about the phenomena or even in the modern era, or if you know about the history, and to give an example of how this connection or this disconnector what I'm trying to point out is that back in two thou and eight in at press conference after one of my ex conferences, edgar Mitchell at doctor edgar Mitchell, who spoke its podium at the press conference in the National Press Club and said there's an extra trustrial presence. In twenty sixteen, Robert Bigelow went on fifteen minutes and said there's an extraterrestrial presence here. Conferenceman Timbershev of Tennessee says there's an extra trustrial presence here about every other week, just a couple of days ago at the salt Icon extras conference, a big deal in New York, Gary Nolan, doctor Gary Nolan, said there's an extrustrial presence here, So expect more people like that, people of high conference to come forward and say that. But you're going to hear something else. And Gary basically says this, there's an extra trustrial presence here and the government has known it all along, or known it since the nineteen forties. You're going to hear more people saying that. And that's important. And the reason that I'm saying is important why because we want the truth embargo to end, and we recognize that it's not like you could just suddenly pro press conference and say, guess what, it's all been true. Too many moving parts, too many entities and institutions, have too much history. It's got to be done in an organized, in a public way, which is exactly what is happening, all right. That doesn't mean that the public has to be fooled by that. In other words, what I want, and I think you're going to see happening, is the public getting to a position where it understands that what is happening is not exactly what it seems. That it's somewhat of a I don't know how to put it. It's like almost a ritual or a protocol. But in other words, the government it knows, but they need to go through this so they can confirm it to us so we can really get on with the post disclosure world. It's okay for people to have those two things in their head at the same time. That's the point I wanted to get across.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a big point. But will the government ever explain why they held back all these years?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, yeah. After the confirmation comes from the President the next probably within twenty four hours, the questions will begin. They will be intense, and they will be coming from every direction, and they'll go on for months and years. But one of the very first questions is going to be asked by some top journalist of the Secretary of Defense to the President or whoever is that, when did the United States government know that this phenomenon is not here? And the answer will be nineteen forty seven, forty five, forty six, And people are going to go, really, well, why did you tell us in national security? We had very good reasons why this had to be contained and not out in the public domain. Uh, and we're not going to apologize for that. There's a lot of things we do for national security and people go okay, the millennials go okay, not a problem. So but all of this is to try to mitigate how difficult it is going to be to answer that question. And there are a lot other questions. I mean, so easy. I could go on and on the tough questions they're going to have to face, and I appreciate that, but yeah, if you if you want to serve government, you got to you gotta handle the tough questions if you.
Speaker 2: Can't get another job, Steven. There is one ufologist who's a darn good one who stands aside from most other ufologists, and that's David Jacobs, who believes the UFO presence is not a good one. Where does where does he stand compared to other people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah I wouldn't. I'm trying to see that the craseypologists eventually go away, just as UFO is going away. We need new language. It makes it easier for people to address, to speak to the issue without having to be touched by all the ridicules and demeaning that that you've covered it for the decades because of the truth in Barbo. He is a contact researcher and a professor of history. He is in I think the minority in terms of the degree of negativity that he ascribes to the ET presence. But be sure that there are things that extra trustors are doing which is going to be reviewed post disclosure, discussed post disclosures, and some of that is problematic. Does that mean that the overall outcome is going to be terrible?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, And I'll be getting into this. Oh I should mention what about to just touch on a little bit here, I'm going to go way deeper in in ten days at a conference in any and Well, it's contact in the desert.
Speaker 2: I'll be there. I'll see you there.
Speaker 3: You'll be there. I'll be there, and I'm going to be taking probably I think I have about two to three hours of questions I'll be able to take, uh, to try to get into this. But the questions they're going to have to answer, uh include it was the United States government where the contact is taking place, in which ets were doing directly with humans without their consent? Yeah, wow, uh you knew? Yeah, Well why did you do something about it? There's nothing we could do. Another question, do you have any technology that you have been working on and re engineering that has been developed? It's within the unknowledged special access programs that could if we're in the public domain being very useful to us. Answer yes. Now, you may say, why don't they just answer no. The reason is simple. This isn't nineteen sixty nine. Is this is twenty twenty three. Right, there's somewhere between one and three million.
Speaker 2: Podcasts, and we know that there are.
Speaker 3: Five six million cell phones with cameras, global communications, social media. Everything the government does now could be broken down to the letter to the syllables. Any attempt to lie now is just literally destroyed within within hours, and the public's willingness to put up with any more lives is is not there. And so I think they know this, and so once confirmation takes place, there is no reason to lie anymore. They may say that has to remain classified. I cannot discuss that of concocting a lie simply because the question is tough would be a colossal blunder. And on what I'm seeing is they're not going to do that. But again, these tough questions are why they're having to go through this right, to do this right, and to make it transparent and involved the Congress and involve the DoD and sent up these ended so that when those tough questions come, they won't look quite as foolish and as vulnerable as is if they did not go through this process. Is it easy no? Is it fun no? Is it frustrating?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: But when you're dealing with what will be the most profound event in human history, with consequences for every single human being on the planet, in every country, and it's possible that our president may be the one that ends this embargo and confirms it. Clearly, this is something that has to be treated with a great deal of care, sophistication and forethought, and you're seeing that unfold. I'm happy with the process. I hope David Jacobs is not correct in his thinking that the hybrid concept, which is another tough question I'm going to have to deal with. Do you know that hybrid entities are being created by the EPs government? Answer yes, that the cyber program is not about replacing humans.
Speaker 2: They'll have too other.
Speaker 3: Things happen that well. I know we're going to talk about tonight and we're talking about a contact in the desert that essentially defends or at least puts that that that thinking I came off to the side some of the most important stuff of all, And we'll obviously get into that. But yeah, David, David's views have got to be considered, and that possibility can never be ruled out. But first we've got to get to the post disclosure world so we can have real conversations about the real information and we can all make a judgment.
Speaker 2: Are you saying these hearings that are eminent? Is this coming from inside sources you know? Or what? What? Why do you know this?
Speaker 3: You know it because I follow the news, as you know, I chronicle all the news on the subjectors. I've got thirteen thousand articles linked on my site right now. I've linked five thousands since twenty seventeen. I'm following all these developments. Most people don't have the time for that, so I have a pretty good sense of the big picture. Plus, we have several public sources that have confirmed that nearly a dozen or more witnesses have already been interviewed by AEROS. Bob Salliss made that clear, but he's not the only one. Now, the witnesses they're interviewing are just the right ones. They're interviewing the nuclear weapons tampering witnesses, they're interviewing pilots, they're interviewing military people that have specific information about very very important events. And there is no more important event, no more important thing regarding the extraterrustrial presence on this planet in the modern era, than a shutting down of our nuclear missiles. And I'll be going into that deep as contact in the desert. That is the one thing that will should be heavily attendantive as we move forward, not only the disclosure process but in the post disclosure world. Why did they turn off our nuclear weapons? And that gets into a very interesting area. Ye, but for me, it's a very positive thing.
Speaker 2: What are they trying to prove by doing that? Steven?
Speaker 3: The simple answer, here's the simple answer. The nuclear weapons tampering is the phrase I use. Others use other things. But the turning off of nuclear weapons in the United States and the Soviet Unions on many occasions, including at least two instances where they set them the missile vent to launch mode follow which can't be.
Speaker 2: Done right, It's almost impossible. It should be impossible.
Speaker 3: Well, it went out, the key being turned. All that scared the hell out of obviously the flight crews, both in the Kovie Union and the United States. These all started happening after the Cuban missile crisis. A lot of people haven't thought about that.
Speaker 1: I realized it.
Speaker 3: So we had a Cuban missile crisis. I sat there in front of the television thirteen days. It was at eighteen days thirteen, and it's scary as hell. And we came a lot closer to a nuclear event in that in that crisis, one could take away from the news we've learned since then how close we came. A couple of years later, suddenly these crafts are turning up over an ICBM light and turning the missiles off. Most of the witnesses, certainly about Zallas and others, believe this is a simple message, what in the hell are you doing with these weapons? Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: And we can shut them off anytime we want.
Speaker 3: Well, we can shut them off anytime we want, sure, but they they and they've done it a number of times, but then they stopped, and we always turn them back on. So the message is that we can shut them off anytime we want. The message is we're letting you know that in terms of us, anybody in your government or the Soviet government that is making the case we've got to keep the news. We've got to keep at least twenty thousand, and of course it's in the sixties. We were on our way to eighty six thousand nukes by nineteen ninety five. Is that if you're keeping them because you think you might need them to deal with us, you're wasting your money and your time. But just turn them off. So that's not an excuse. You've got to make your decision. Do you really want your civilization to live under mutual search destruction on a daily basis forever? Is what is your game plan here? But I think there's even more to it than that. So this will be the key initial testimony that is going to take place in front of that first hearing, which I think will be descended until hearing Maybee Brothers, and it's going to be my I'm blowing and that's what's going to get people's attention. Bringing off the nuclear weapons is one hundred times more significant than somebody seeing a tictack.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more