Speaker 1: A hi family drama queens here. As you know, our union SAGAFTRA is on strike now.
Speaker 2: We are no strangers to pushing back against imbalances and abuses of power. It is the very basis of our podcast here, so we're reclaiming a really pivotal chapter in our lives.
Speaker 3: We are in full support of the strike as well as the writer's strike, and we've checked in personally with multiple representatives and have had our teams do the same so that we maintain an active line of communication.
Speaker 1: Right now, we have been given the greenlight to honor our iHeart contract, but we are taking this walk down memory lane in an old school way and encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 4: Bust out those DVDs.
Speaker 1: Okay, We've signed thousands of box sets, so we know you have them, get together with friends and have watched parties like we did back in the day.
Speaker 2: This community has always been supportive and proactive whenever we've been in a tough spot, and this moment is no exception. We are grateful to you and encourage all of you to post your pictures with your box set and use those hashtags SAG after Strong and w g A Strong and We're gonna post your pictures in our feed let folks know that.
Speaker 3: You support the artists who bring you your favorite shows like One Tree Hill. And if you're able, please donate to the Entertainment Community Fund. Our fans are the very best fans, So thank you, and thank you to our reps at sag AFTRA for helping us navigate this complicated moment. We are so proud to be union members. Now onto the drama.
Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know.
Speaker 5: All about that high school drama, Girl drama, girl, all about them.
Speaker 4: High school queens.
Speaker 6: We'll take you for a ride and our comic girl shared for the right teams.
Speaker 1: Drama Queens, my girl Fashion, Butch, your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 5: Girl Drama, Queens, Drama, Quise Drama, Queens Drama, Drama, Queens, Drama Queens.
Speaker 4: This was our one hundred episode. This was the host. We're going to have to talk about that party you got.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, crazy, yeah, all right, give him the rundown on what the episode was joy.
Speaker 1: On the one hundredth episode of One Tree Hill, It's Lucas and Lindsay's wedding day. Karen returns to Tree Hill from New Zealand with Cutie Patuiti Andy. Nathan uses the occasion to attempt a reconciliation with Haley, who's super grouch, and Lindsey realizes that the altar that Lucas still loves comment Peyton and says she can't marry him. In all the chaos of Lindsay leaving Lucas at the altar, Jeanie goes missing Nanny Carey and the recently parole Dan, who showed up to the wedding uninvited after sleeping with the hooker that's like the only hooker in tree Hill.
Speaker 4: Apparently she works at the Sporting Good story. You know, she's got a day job.
Speaker 1: So confused, he follows Nanny Carey and rescues Jamie.
Speaker 2: Wow, God, I remember filming this one so well, like the dream sequence of Peyton and Lucas walking out of the church. Yeah, it was the first time I'd ever worn a wedding dress in my life, and I remember in that moment thinking, oh, weird, like this is the first time I've ever worn a wedding dress. And I'm with Chad and it's pretend like it's not real life, but it looks real. What a weird experience. Yeah, that was strange.
Speaker 1: How did you do anything with it? Or was it just one of those where you're like, I'm just going to put this on a weird show well and leave it alone.
Speaker 2: I was engaged in real life at the time still, and it like wasn't going great, you know, like we ended up breaking up at the end of season five, and I just remember thinking.
Speaker 4: Am I actually going to do this in real life and be like, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't know it. It was a practice run to see how it felt, and I didn't like.
Speaker 3: It, honestly, respect It's hard Once the trains left the station to do an emergency break. Oh wait, can we talk about the real thing?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: And I said this when we were watching episode that dress was so good on you.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, the dress with the little collar, it was like a but a gown. It was so gorgeous. I like that dress.
Speaker 2: And that dress is better than the one that Peyton ends up wearing at the actual wedding, but it is totally pregnant.
Speaker 4: Then, Oh man.
Speaker 1: I wish you had kept that dress. I know, I wish she kept it and died it.
Speaker 2: Black Brooke could have let it out, We could have put some panels in the side.
Speaker 4: We could have totally worked it out.
Speaker 1: That would have been a fun recall.
Speaker 2: Sophia made the point that our characters always had our characters always had weddings in churches, and none of us went to church.
Speaker 3: Oh that's funny, right, Like it's always so weird to me, Like when you see Dan go to confession whatever season that was, that that happened where we all were like, what.
Speaker 4: Is he doing? And I'm like what.
Speaker 3: There is no relationship to any version of any kind of faith on our show. But then anytime anyone gets married, it's in a church, and I'm like, these people.
Speaker 4: Don't go to church. Ironically, Haley did not.
Speaker 1: She got married out in out in the woods or something, I don't remember where they got married. They got them on the beach, and then like out in the some.
Speaker 2: Property because you had the hippie parents. Your hippie parents would have ever condoned. Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: And then Peyton and.
Speaker 3: Lucas got married. Were we at Aarly gardens? Is that where we did y'all?
Speaker 2: We're in Greenfield, lad, it was supposed to be. I think we were trying to double it as the place where he and I met, and it's clearly not the same place, and at that point we just didn't care anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, I was supposed to in season whatever it was, I don't know. I guess would it eight that Brooke and Julian got married and we were supposed to get married at the Biltmore Mansion and do a full like company move to Ashville, And we scouted it and we went and did an episode there where we picked out our venue and then yeah, then they just shot at Biltmore. Yeah, Austin and I went shot at the Biltmore Mansion. And then they did this whole thing where Brooke loses all their money and I get married in.
Speaker 4: The Lucas and Lindsay Church, I can't wait, sad wedding toy with you like that. I don't know. I was like, guys, that's so dark.
Speaker 3: And I didn't realize it was the same one until we we looked at this episode and I was like, oh, I remember that wood paneling.
Speaker 4: Didn't like it then, don't like it now? No, it's right up the street from Karen's Cafe.
Speaker 2: I feel like our base camp probably stayed where it always is, and we just shuttled between Close Over Bros.
Speaker 1: And the church. I wonder if it was a numbers thing, like is it Does it help with ratings? The Seventh Heaven was on the air at the time, and you know, there's something about like a church that seems wholesome and people maybe I don't know why, Like why do you?
Speaker 4: I think it was just cheap.
Speaker 3: I think it was cheap to shoot there. I think we got to double up on our base camp. And when you shoot inside a building like that, it's really easy to tent it or do day for night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's like, yeah, it's so much.
Speaker 3: Easier to control than when we did y'all's weddings outside and we'd run out.
Speaker 2: A day light.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we'd run out of daylight.
Speaker 2: There were bugs, there were trains and planes and all sorts of dumb things. No, the church was great because it was walking distance to downtown, so we could go walk to Ports City Java between takes and.
Speaker 4: Loved that we'd go get a sandwich. I need a sandwich.
Speaker 2: But it was good that we were saving money on locations because we had everyone in this episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, except Joe and Chase, but that's Okay, they kind of lift out for this one.
Speaker 4: They have five they were new.
Speaker 2: Part of the reason that we had it we went back is because it was our one hundredth episode, which for the people at home that don't work in television, what did it used to mean when you hit one hundred episodes?
Speaker 1: Ooh, it used to mean syndication got a magic word.
Speaker 4: Magic word.
Speaker 1: That's when they would rerun your shows late at night or early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Or that's how people used to pay their mortgages kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no more, that doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, now you do maximum three seasons of a streaming show with like ten episodes, and you're.
Speaker 4: Like, so, yeah, you did it, and that's it. Got to go have a second job.
Speaker 2: No. For channels like soap Net where we were, or they were like, I feel like TNT and TBS and a lot of those channels as well, would do a lot of syndicated shows where you had to have a library of at least one hundred so that they knew they had X amount of months of programming out of your show. And once we hit that magic one hundred number, it was It's so rare in the industry to hit that number, and once you do, you're like, oh my god, I'm going to be okay. You know, I might not book another job as the lead on a TV show, but I'm going to be okay and be able to support a family. And unfortunately now that means zero, which is why we're on strike.
Speaker 4: God, soap No was so cool.
Speaker 2: It would air like us in Dawson's Creek, back to back, It's a whole Wilmington power hour.
Speaker 1: They also aired actual soaps that It was really fun for me because I loved watching soaps when I was a teenager. And to be able to go back and watch all my children, all the episodes I missed from the eighties nineties, it was so fun. Girl.
Speaker 2: The One Life to Live story arcs, I still references, like, oh my god, remember Todd Marty Man.
Speaker 4: They drew me in.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even into One Life to Live until Todd Marty was on a couple of times after school and I was done with all my children and just let the TV run.
Speaker 2: But it was also the beginning of programming for women. You know, there were not a lot of channels that understood that storylines geared towards women were marketable and financially smart, and they were treated as like these dumb, frivolous you know, like Grandma's watching her stories. Meanwhile, you know, for anybody who's a fan of One Tree Hill, we know that telling stories that are character based and empathy based are are great and important. And with the success of Barbie, you know, I think we're seeing that products for women are valuable.
Speaker 4: We're not dangdongs. We just want a good, good story, man.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: We want to spend our money on things that we love and love our stories. So we love character driven things.
Speaker 2: Imagine having feelings about thinks. Wow, how silly all those feelings. Well, a lot of big feelings in those ones.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. It starts with that eighties song. What was that? It was Springsteen song? Right girl, my hometown?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we really spent some money.
Speaker 1: Can we afford that? I don't know. I mean, well, I guess they just caught a bunch of it was Springsteen and Montree Hill dream Team.
Speaker 3: I mean that was pretty cool. I have to say I liked the Springsteen vibe. I loved this idea that Lucas was mirroring something that he grew up loving. With Keith and Karen, Jamie with Hayley, But why in that voiceover.
Speaker 4: I hated the fact that.
Speaker 3: The voiceover never synced with you guys in the car, even with Jamie talking and Luke talking. I was like, sink it up, let them talk to each other and then take it back into the voiceover, and they never did it. And I couldn't concentrate on how cute y'all were being because I was so annoyed that even when we had two and a half minutes on your faces in the car, you were never talking to each other.
Speaker 4: For real. It made me feel nuts.
Speaker 1: That's a that's your OCD.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious, but joy it seems like they shot a scene and then like us parts of it and added voiceover later, like what do you remember.
Speaker 1: From No, No, it was just we were just on the on the trailer, driving the car. Talking. In the car, Jackson was having a ball, leaning over and steering the wheel and like I mean, obviously he was on the back of the truck, but he was still having a good time. And it was all the you know, look over this, look over the wheel and make that face and just shit chat and yeah, because they knew it was a long voiceover. I really liked the opening a lot, but what I do agree with is that it didn't ever There's no cohesive like it didn't come back in the end. There wasn't a through line throughout the rest of the story. It was just again, this episode felt which is strange because one of our editors directed it, and this may not be his fault, might just be the writing, but it felt choppy to me. There was a lot of stuff that just was kind of like all jumbled and thrown together.
Speaker 4: This was still the writers strike. Oh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: So including all the Dan and Carey stuff, it was like there wasn't It was like we were in a family drama and then now we're in a horror movie and there was no blend. It was just no seamless blend, which that irritated me. Well, it was more funny than anything, I guess. No, I really like Easter Eggs. But what we noticed is that this episode happened to be really heavy handed and really like pat myself on the back because it was like, look at the comparison Keith, Karen and Lucas to.
Speaker 2: Hayley, Lucas and Jamie, look at the comparison Nathan to Dan, look at the comparison, you know, Peyton and Brooke, who both just want families to Karen, Like every single thing was a callback. And maybe that was intentional because it was one hundredth episode, but it did feel like we were just constantly ringing a bell and we didn't need to because we had enough actual movement in the narrative.
Speaker 4: I wonder if.
Speaker 1: Because of the strike and there were so many, just so many things to try and hit that maybe the episode got rewritten like ten to six to ten times, like somebody just kept coming in and rewriting and rewriting, and they were just all these really weird like leftover ghosts of other drafts.
Speaker 2: I think it was written before our season even started, so that by the time we got in production for this episode, there was no you weren't allowed to fix things.
Speaker 1: You were you couldn't, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was no.
Speaker 2: Nuance, so it was yeah, it was one person calling all the shots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it did feel heavy.
Speaker 3: It was like, let me tie all these themes together for you, and you were, like, everyone who's been watching the show for one hundred episodes.
Speaker 4: Knows what the themes are. You don't have to remind them so hard. God, we have a smart audience, you know, like you don't them over the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh boy, Well I did love all the dream sequences. I thought those were kind of fun, just the drifting off into thought and seeing Peyton stand up at the wedding and seeing Brooke dreaming of herself in the dress. And I feel like Haley had one, but I can't.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're kissing in the rain. Oh yeah, So that was the day.
Speaker 1: We were drinking moonshine and making out in the kitchen, and it's one of my favorite moments by the show.
Speaker 3: Was supplying you guys with the moonshine?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not was was a friend of ours on the crew supplying you with more shine.
Speaker 2: The name and everyone we worked with is gonna be like we know exactly who they're talking to.
Speaker 3: Do I still have two jars left of that moonshine and my freezer like precious cargo in this house?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I wouldn't give?
Speaker 3: Come on, Oh girl, I've hoarded it over the last ten years.
Speaker 4: I've gone down.
Speaker 2: I just love, like, how do you explain to new people in your life, like a new friend that comes over a new housekeeper, like, don't don't touch that.
Speaker 4: You just say don't touch.
Speaker 1: Don't, Yeah, don't touch. That's that's good because it's a little creepy too, like don't I don't know what's in that.
Speaker 3: It's gasoline. It's North Carolina gasoline.
Speaker 1: I just dropped my dog off to get trained with somebody who lives really out in the sticks in Tennessee, and I pulled up into the yard and it's great. I'm super excited for But I definitely definitely saw an outdoor bathtub with all the stuff to make moonshine. What you making there? Oh, you know, just to messing around with some I'm like, yeah, I know what that is. Yeah, we definitely had some moonshine on set. That day was a late it was late we had been shooting. It was the last scene of the day, and it was one of those ones where we were hanging around not sure if we actually were going to get to that scene or not, or if they were just going to bump it and put it on a different day. But you know, it's a lot of special effects. I got to rig hoses up on the ceiling. They got to make sure that the water pressure is dripping at the exact right, and the timing because it was drip drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip drip, and then suddenly a downpour, so they had to time all that out. But practicing that timing is difficult because what are you going to practice on the set, And if the set is wet, that makes it extra difficult. Yeah, you got to start over. So there was a lot of technical difficulties. And I remember us rushing it, and but I had been we had been just bored all day, just sitting there waiting to see if we were going to get to that scene. So at some point somebody me busted out the moonshine and we had.
Speaker 4: Did you just say? Somebody me?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 4: Somebody asked listen.
Speaker 3: That's how you know you're one hundred episodes in. You're like, we don't even have to talk. Come on, let's have a cocktail.
Speaker 4: Wait. Did James do it too? Of course he was like James is.
Speaker 1: Such a professional. He was like no, no, I'm good. And then I was like you want some No, and I'm good. And then like an hour later, I was like, hey, man, you want something. He's like, yeah, right we finally started shooting. I was like, if I have to be making out in the when I was inside rain, inside in the rain, and it's like a technical and I was just like, you know what, screw it, let's just but it was hot.
Speaker 4: It was like I didn't realize it was a dream.
Speaker 2: And as someone who's been in a very long relationship, you don't have a long relationship without having a couple of fights here and there.
Speaker 4: And I have absolutely lived that moment of like what are you doing here? Put your face on my face right now? Yes, come here, come here.
Speaker 1: I love those moments, I know. Yeah, yeah. The makeup stuff is good.
Speaker 3: For our friends at home, who are like, why have you guys not discussed this yet? We're both in the States, now you're in London, which is hilarious. We've traded places, I know. I so Joy watched it separately, you guys, because she's meeting us after a dinner.
Speaker 4: She had there with the.
Speaker 3: Time change, and when I tell you, Hillary and I were watching the episode before you got on the zoom.
Speaker 4: And I was like, is this mad lips? What is happening?
Speaker 3: Like I couldn't I couldn't remember what was coming and then there would be these moments where I'd go, oh my god, I know what I know what this person's going to say. I know what this person's going to do. And when the water first started, I didn't realize it was your dream sequence, and I was like, Oh my god, is the bathtub gonna come through the ceiling?
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I had a panic because I thought the ceiling was getting drowned upstairs. Yeah, oh god.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, oh, oh it's oh, it's a dream. Oh it's sexy. It's like the rain and the Okay, I get what's happening. In high school, I got I got I gotta got it. I was ready for a disaster.
Speaker 2: I think everyone's fantasies make sense. Yeah except Brooks. Except Brooks with the wedding drass.
Speaker 3: It was sweet, but I was confused. You guys, this never made sense. As soon as it started. I was like, oh, I know what's coming. Because they they wanted.
Speaker 4: To get into the storyline of Brooke wanting to have.
Speaker 3: A kid cool, which so weird, great, fine, weird, super weird. Also, I don't like the thing of like I have a void and a baby's gonna fill it. A baby is not a band aid.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That was such a bad time. I was like, do these have to be said in the same sentence? This is bad?
Speaker 3: And by the way, you can see who wrote this episode as a solo writer, and the misogyny dripping from it was like, I'm so unfulfilled. I'm successful, but I'm empty inside because as a woman, I can't I can't possibly be happy unless I have a baby. And then even with you, when you confronted Dan outside and he basically like tells you he's having a sexual fantasy about you, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, no, no, was that no?
Speaker 4: Like this whole.
Speaker 3: Episode was dripping with Yeah, we did not have any female writers in the room get to edit this or do a polish on it grossness.
Speaker 2: Or raise their hand and be like, oh maybe just consider like maybe don't even Andy's line about lindsay.
Speaker 4: Ew ew about like yeah until she sees me.
Speaker 3: It's like, dude, that's like your steps on, that's so gross. It's all so gross and we know why, but ill gross. And for me, the less of ick I was like Brooke Davis has established boundaries and become good friends with Lucas. She is also Peyton's number one fan like that's my ride or die. I would never Brooke would never be like, I know you're in love with this man who's about to marry someone else, but I'm just gonna ask him for a quick organic material donation so I can make.
Speaker 4: A dirty with him.
Speaker 3: No, nobody's doing that.
Speaker 4: I can't say the word.
Speaker 3: I can't be like, you know, sperm down or gross.
Speaker 4: Like organic, don't you guys? It's so out of character.
Speaker 2: Are we making T shirts that say like Scott's organic material, like.
Speaker 4: Scott autobody I die?
Speaker 1: Honestly, we can make that T shirt for Dad's organic material donor.
Speaker 2: Yes, super down gross Truly?
Speaker 3: When I tell you I was in fear then, I'm infuriated now. It was not based in reality. I hated every minute of it. I'm like, this just doesn't track. It's so off the charts, insane. And Brooke owns a multimillion dollar company. You think she can't go to like whatever the version of North Carolina Cryobank is and pay twelve hundred dollars for a semen sample.
Speaker 4: Y'all. There were databases.
Speaker 2: There were databases where you could just get like anonymous hazel eyes six feet tall do you think she's.
Speaker 1: Not going to Uncle Cooper first, Hello Cooper, she would for sure be the daddy like we're not.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't. This whole storyline is so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But also, why was she in a wedding dress? Why is she fantasizing about a wedding dress?
Speaker 4: Like enough, well, guys, cause she's twenty two years old.
Speaker 3: Oh, because she just needs this man's.
Speaker 4: Her best friend is in love with this man.
Speaker 1: She would never I would rather see a fantasy about her mom, like actually dealing with you know, Victoria coming in and saying, honey, I'm you know what, I just had therapy whatever, I don't know, I'm sorry. I love you many way.
Speaker 4: Even if Brooks to your point, I love that idea.
Speaker 3: Joy If brooks fantasy was she's standing there in her wedding dress and her mom comes in and says, I'm so proud of you, and then it turns out it's yesn't like Victoria and Millie both have dark hair. You could do a really cool reveal cut something that's about like her as a woman and as a daughter.
Speaker 4: But I just was like, are we really doing this? Well?
Speaker 2: Honestly, when Karen came in with her longer dark hair. I've never seen her like this. I have a glare on my screen. I thought it was Victoria because turns around and.
Speaker 4: Is like, oh my god, what are you doing here?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, what is Victoria showing up to be like helpful or something? And that would have been like the fantasy to see Brooke have like a sweet but kind of awkward conversation with Karen like a man.
Speaker 4: Definitely wrote the scene where it was like, how do you say say staysto strong? I cannot say it, It won't come out of my mouth. Guys, in your life, have you ever sat down and been like, I need to ask you a question? How how could I have so much dignity and grace? It was so like fishing, but I love the Brooke was.
Speaker 2: Clearly being like I need a maternal validation right now, and Karen gives it.
Speaker 3: And what I loved about it like I have such I have that visceral sense memory we get from shooting that scene with Moira and then with you coming in, because to see Moira, I was so excited and like, yeah, I know that. My reaction Brookes seeing Karen is how I felt about seeing Moira and.
Speaker 4: Then you walk in and you did the same thing, and I was like, oh my god. I loved her. We just loved her.
Speaker 3: So much and having her back was so special. And even though the dialogue in the scene was so clunky, I loved how authentic our relationships as the three women in the store, in the Karens that.
Speaker 4: Turned into the close over rose like, I loved it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know why you weren't their joy, but like it was so I'm like, God, Haley should have also been there, Like we should have had this like girls moment all of us Karen because she was like our human.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was the mom to all of us. Really, didn't Haley and Karen have a moment?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That was strange, That's what I mean. There were all these weird There were all those things that were missing, follow through all the things that were missing, a lot of things that were choppy, kind of jumping around. I appreciated that they wanted to do some bonding with them, and I liked the you know that we drove out there on the dock and I have I have Chad in plaid, which I loved. I thought he looked so great in that plaid shirt on the dock. He was fine.
Speaker 4: Little Keith, he was.
Speaker 1: It was like a whole little That's what I mean. Yeah, it's like Karen Keith and the whole thing. But I did love And I also wrote in my notes that the Brook and Peyton in this whole episode, the arc of how you guys were together was really fun to watch. I feel like we've everybody's been dealing with their own stuff the last few episodes, so it was good to see you guys back together and reminding everybody of why that friendship is so fun and meaningful.
Speaker 2: I loved that we looked naked in that church. We're both strapless.
Speaker 4: Dresses shressless, joy just are like tits up. I didn't clock it. I didn't clock it. Oh no, I gotta go watch we look nude.
Speaker 2: I know it's totally like, not intentional, because wardrobe wasn't thinking like that and the camera was thinking like that. But there's this metaphor of Brook and Peyton laying themselvesselves bear in the church, just like totally naked in their discomfort and just like all right, we're gonna sit here and here we go.
Speaker 4: And you know who else?
Speaker 3: I thought was such a standout for what was added to that dynamic.
Speaker 4: Like, look when when one of.
Speaker 3: Your girlfriends is going through some and you show up and you're like, we're a team.
Speaker 4: We don't have dates.
Speaker 3: We're here together because Hailey's dealing with her whole family, like are we aren't we? So it's the two of us like tweeled and tweeled dumb and the pews right.
Speaker 7: And Skills Anton being like like the little kick stand to our bike, just propping up all the drama the whole time was great.
Speaker 1: Funny, Yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: He was great, him being like, well, kidnapper, we'll put you in the dress. You're gonna stand up when they say, like all the ideas.
Speaker 4: It was just so.
Speaker 2: Funny, y'all. I love gallows humor. Gallow's humor at a wedding or a funeral is so appreciated because someone's got to fall on the sword and be the spicy one, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I didn't anticipate that it would be Skills, you know, because he's been so like, oh, Lundcy's great and everything's awesome. I like what I noticed is that no one is telling Lucas like, oh buddy, this is gonna be awesome and we're here for you forever. Literally everyone says to him. They're like, hey, man, you're a good guy.
Speaker 8: For you Yeah, well Hailey is Hailey is.
Speaker 4: Telling him, Oh, but that's it. She's not saying it's gonna be great. No, she tells him the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do she does. But also, I don't know, I think she. I was watched I was thinking about that. I was like, why isn't she telling him to go be with Peyton?
Speaker 3: But don't you feel like she does when she talks about the book and she's like, hello, I know what your book is about, and he's like, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does it in her own way, I guess, rather than just be. But that's what's weird is their relationship has always been She's always been very like just giving it to him straight. So it's strange now that at this point she's just kind of all right, I'll let you do your own thing. But maybe that's part of becoming a mother too, and like learning how to step back and let people learn their own thing. I wanted her to stick up a little bit more for Peyton.
Speaker 2: Is Nathan still sleeping on the couch at Lucas and Lindsay's house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where does he live now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not home, so I guess he's at Lucas unless he's at Skills house. Wait where was that.
Speaker 4: Scene at Lucas and Lindsay's house. We're oh the creepy showers?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what was that where he comes out of the fantasy and is like all bent over in the swer he was in the locker room at.
Speaker 4: The high school. You guys, that was uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: We both were like, why is he bet like that? And like is it a It looked like cold showery, like weird.
Speaker 4: It was suggestive for him. Man, he just wants his wife back so bad.
Speaker 2: How old comfortable to have to walk down the aisle and like see your spouse who you're in a fight with. And by the way, your hair is so good in this episode in the dress with the lace over the Oh, the whole thing was like an eleven and it just killing him, killing him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you did that thing or like you walked up the aisle looking like a little snack and then you like looked at him and wouldn't hold his eyes and you get to the ground.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, it's Dorger, it's dog.
Speaker 1: Gotta find your moments. You gotta find your moments, especially when you've been married a while. You gotta, you know, get a milk it a little bit.
Speaker 4: Through the paces.
Speaker 1: But then, okay, I mean, how about the fact that Lindsay saw the car was a comment but didn't put it together until she was standing at the altar. Hello, I mean good for good for Mikayla from pulling that off. She did such a beautiful job, she really really did.
Speaker 2: I like the idea that she's like I was in New York, I don't know cars, Like she's clearly seen Peyton's car before she saw it outside a trick with Lucas's car park right next door.
Speaker 3: Hello, But what bride in her dress is gonna go walking through the gardens of a church to get her soon to be husband's ex girlfriend sweater off the roof of her car. I was like, we couldn't have done this better. Why is she outside the church where everybody can see her? Anyway?
Speaker 2: She should have been doing her like bridesmaid photos, you know, she should have been doing.
Speaker 3: Portraits or something where you're like, oh, well, there's a reason for her to be out here. She's not just standing out here after twirling around for two little kids who aren't there anymore.
Speaker 4: She should have been smoking.
Speaker 1: I don't even think she needed to see the car. She's seen it before. She knows it's famous. Peyton's car is kind of famously a comet. It's something that's she has to have seen that before. And wasn't it in the original book, in the Raven's book that she edited. Oh I just feel it. Yeah, I just feel like she would know that. So why do we at this whole point of for seeing it?
Speaker 4: Why is Peyton there?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Like I get like, oh, we're all grown ups, we'll all be friends. But you know, she could have stayed at home and crafted and just made it easier on everybody, Like, yeah, we already had the whole basketball thing where she was like, you guys are dumping me. We've moved past that. She is a lovely Saturday. She could have found something to do. She did not need to be there for him or Lindsay. She's not on either side.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, it's not like Lucas was begging, like you it would really mean a lot to me if you were here.
Speaker 4: No, no, no one says that to her. Is she just Brooks plus one? Is this just like she's not even invited.
Speaker 2: I went to one of my best friend's weddings and like there had been this question of like, oh, we gonna invite this one specific pert I shouldn't even say got hope they're not listening anyway, Well your whole face just turned red.
Speaker 4: Just someone you know, listen.
Speaker 2: I went to a wedding of someone that I know, and beforehand they were like, oh, we've got this one friend.
Speaker 4: I don't know whether to invite them.
Speaker 2: And this friend showed up as a plus one, like they hadn't invited them, but showed about.
Speaker 4: A plus as a plus one.
Speaker 1: Ballsy.
Speaker 2: It was like just sweaty, just like and everything ended up being fine, but I just remember it was stressful.
Speaker 4: It was just stressful. So like, why is Peyton there?
Speaker 7: Come on?
Speaker 2: If you ever on the fence of like should I go to this person's wedding, don't don't like unless they say to you, baby, I want you here, don't do that.
Speaker 4: That'll be weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you're invited. If you're not invited and somebody raised you as a plus one, and it's like, I mean, it's my ex boyfriend or it's my ex girlfriend or whatever. But it'll be fine. Even though I wasn't invited. You probably weren't invited on purpose. Stay home.
Speaker 4: And they've only been engaged to weeks? How did they pull this off? Oh my god, that's right, cause Nathan's like, I haven't seen you in a week, Jamie. Why did they have such a short engagement? Like it's really weird?
Speaker 1: And in tree Hill? And where's her family? We don't know anything, man.
Speaker 2: All of these problems would have been solved if they just went back to that pond where Lindsay used to hang out with her dad, And didn't she tell a story about a pondo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Walden Pond, Walden Ny could have gone and gotten married at Walden Pond.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: Lucas made this happen. He knew what would happen.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know why they didn't, couldn't draw it all out longer? I think it would have been more fun drama, like involve Lindsay's family, have them come to tree Hill. Who are her parents? What do they think of? Because how's he going to spend all this time like trying to impress them? And then what's gonna happen when she realizes maybe her dad finds out that Peyton's car is the comment or her mom, and then we have it just could have gone on for so long. It would have been fun.
Speaker 4: Well, her dad's dead. We already made that mistake.
Speaker 2: Oh right, sorry, sorry, Like why are we speeding through this? It could have been so juicy and like drawn out. I remember, I have a physical memory of having to stand up and do that whole little bit about when you.
Speaker 4: Fixed my car, you fixed my heart.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I literally the fact that you were able to do that with a straight, flicking face.
Speaker 2: We all sat around because we were all seated together, and we're all talking about it, Like I remember us holding the sides.
Speaker 4: In our hand being like, am I gonna do this? This is awful, this is terrible.
Speaker 1: Rit You pulled it off, and the fans love it, like that line gets quoted back to you all the.
Speaker 2: Time all the time, And I do happen to love when you fixed my car, you fixed my heart. Now it's the it's the don't leave me again, Lucas. People always leave that really just like.
Speaker 4: Got stuck in my crawl.
Speaker 1: That was the nail.
Speaker 2: But I remember Moira being like, just say this fast as you can, and I was like, yeah, okay, that's what we're going to do.
Speaker 1: And so it was like.
Speaker 4: And that was the right note. It was absolutely the right note.
Speaker 1: It was because it was it was a dream sequence anyway, so it didn't actually have to be really believable because it was kind of like, what, why is Peyton doing this?
Speaker 4: This is so what?
Speaker 1: So then it worked, Yeah, it was a dream sequence. And then Jamie goes missing.
Speaker 4: Well. I love the build up to it because it's like.
Speaker 2: Anytime something traumatic happens and you've been kind of spicy with people around you and then you're kind of at their mercy, that's an uncomfortable place to be in. And Haley's so great in this episode because she is like not pulling any punches. She's telling her best friend like you're marrying the wrong girl.
Speaker 4: She's telling her.
Speaker 2: Husband eh Ahatten and scram you know, like she's just being really yelling at Dan, Yeah, yelling at Dan. She's being assertive with everybody in a way that's great until now she's in the most vulnerable position she's ever been in with her child missing, and it's like, now I have to rely on the very people that I've just been really frank with, and it's like, I.
Speaker 1: Like that you're saying assertive. It's so positive. I just felt like she was so grouchy and really had a word but just disappeared out of my brain. I just felt like she was really grouchy with everybody.
Speaker 4: She had a reason too, though, I validate her grouch.
Speaker 1: All right, that's fair. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 1: You're right. It is suddenly like, okay, now I have to Now I just need everybody's help, so please please just be there. I think it was maybe an insecurity. It felt like she was being really really uh like it was like a fear based grouch just always it's upset and scared about what the future is and there were so many things out of her control and unknown, and then the anxiety got turned up to eleven when Jamie disappeared, which, by the way, I loved that moment of Jamie in the hallway when Carrie comes and he's walking to the bathroom and he turns around like a little like a little man.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, man, Harry.
Speaker 1: What are you doing here?
Speaker 4: The way is it?
Speaker 1: Like so sway, that's really funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was so believable in that moment.
Speaker 2: And my I loved, loved, loved Nanny Carey and Jamie in the hotel room where we start to see her fall apart and the cracks and he's just playing it like huh, grown ups are weird, you know, like as the audience were. But she's spirally, this could get dangerous. And the kid has the candy wrappers on the bed next to him. It's so shirt out of his brain cartoons.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so scary though. That's just such a creepy terror, such a creepy thing to see. But it made me happy to see Dan show up.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's talk about that. It's so conflicting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: Like the brutality to women in the episode, like him strangling Carrie is something that I feel like our show wanted the audience to root for, and we probably did when this aired, right.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, get her down.
Speaker 2: And in this moment where it's like, oh my god, this guy who just got out of prison has a woman by her throat and is telling her I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but she's a kidnapper. Absolutely, you would expect him to do that with a man.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was like a heightened physicality that makes me feel very like, oh, she's the bad guy.
Speaker 4: He's also a bad guy.
Speaker 2: Everything's bad here, and maybe like call the cops, maybe make a phone call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, it feels like.
Speaker 1: He could just go in, grab Jamie and leave, and there's other ways to threaten someone.
Speaker 3: Also, he could call the cops and say, I watched this woman kidnap my grandson. I'm at this location, she's in this really, I followed them from the church. Everybody thinks it's me, but it's her. Absolutely, I'm sitting here to stay on the phone with me.
Speaker 1: But he had to be the vigilante and go in and deal with it and be violent and do what he does.
Speaker 4: And get the credit and whatever walk into the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right. He could have. He could have done that. And even if it I guess maybe it's just because the sensitivity level too, is like if it had been a man and he needed to go in and get the get the kid out as soon as possible. That makes sense to me, and I guess we're sort of sort of conditioned to watch like we've been watching action movies for years where men are fighting each other and it's kind of like a whatever, But the putting it visually, putting it on camera, a man, especially his size, choking a woman regardless of the circumstance. I just don't know that we need to see that, Like, could we just have had him go in and take Jamie.
Speaker 2: Well, remember when we had all the psychoederic stuff. We were told over and over again how our ratings went up when the girls got beat up, right, and so it feels like, hey, you know what'll work.
Speaker 4: We've done it before.
Speaker 2: Now we'll just get this super hot chick and strangle her. Although she plays a dastardly villain like her turns in the episode were so juicy and fun to watch.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and what's coming is so good? All this, like the misery stuff that's coming up soon.
Speaker 2: It's going to be Yes, I'm your mommy now.
Speaker 1: But I remember that day when we were shooting, because there were a lot of days in this episode when everyone was there and we were all just killing time. Those were the Those are the days when everybody comes in to work with whatever their little side projects are. If you're writing something or reading something or knitting something or whatever, and we're all just there hanging out, our making our time useful until it's our time to be on the screen. And I remember that being a fun day. Everybody was there in Nathan and Haley's house. I mean, it's a little stressful. I also remember, Oh that's funny. This just hit me. I remember, uh, because there were so many people there and the crew was always busy and stuff, that it was the one day I had to be really really emotional and I was the only one that had to be really really emotional so loud on set because everybody was talking and everybody it's just hard to contain that many people. It wasn't necessarily a lack of sensitivity, but it just was. It's just hard to contain that many people. But I do, I remember that. But I got there and and yeah, it was great to be able to see just everybody's faces. And bizarrely, you know, we talked about how we attached to our characters and you you'll, you know, you'll feel jealous even though it's not real life or whatever. I remember looking around that room and feeling really comforted by all of all of the faces, and it really helped.
Speaker 2: I remember that day really well too, because it was the first time everyone was there, and so they made us take all those group photos. Remember they were like, oh yeah, it was like press there because it was our one hundredth episode, and it was just like, okay, well Joy has to cry, but if everyone else can get to gather, I take this big friend. We're all kind of like, guys, she's got to do some Like Harry looked in her.
Speaker 4: So it's so awkward they take for granted.
Speaker 1: They think like, oh, you can just turn it on and off like a faucet, like you don't need to emote entertainment.
Speaker 4: Weekly's here.
Speaker 1: Yeh you can cry right, go cry?
Speaker 4: Okay dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was fun though. It was fun. It was fun Jackson run in that room well yeah.
Speaker 4: And also the Lily dynamic.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when Lily says to Nathan, can I play with this? And you just see it suck the life out of him. But she's a little kid, you know. That was I thought, really.
Speaker 4: Really well done.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I liked that.
Speaker 4: I like that she's Lucas's cousin's sister, Like that's the most treatal shit ever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I guess same thing for Nathan. She's Nathan's cousin sister too or no, just cousin.
Speaker 4: Little sis cause it's so confusing.
Speaker 2: I loved our hundredth episode party because they threw this huge party with like a red carpet, and every executive from Warner Brothers came into town.
Speaker 4: Where did we do that? Was that like in anfall or something? Yeah, I would think it was.
Speaker 1: It was on the water right like blue It was jumping room.
Speaker 3: I remember there was like a big tent where we all cut the cake.
Speaker 4: I have that picture hanging on my wall. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I almost didn't make that photo. What do you mean? There was a game room and like a photo booth member they had all those like I mean, they really decked it out whatever that place was. I feel like there was a lot of different rooms and areas, and that's why I didn't almost didn't make the photo because I was I was in a different room and I just didn't hear For whatever reason, I didn't hear everybody saying like, let's get together and cut the cake. And I remember sneaking in at the last second.
Speaker 4: Did you miss all the speeches I missed?
Speaker 1: I think I missed a lot of speeches. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I mean we were just being a pole standing all the side finlay.
Speaker 4: We were just talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like so I'm sorry I missed that.
Speaker 2: That was also like, you know, Kate Vogel was there and that poor creature was in the crosshairs with our boss at the time, and we were just like surrounding her like body men.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember feeling really like Caddy that night, just like there are so many girls in this.
Speaker 4: Room right now and we're all on the same It sound good to all be in the same room, you know what. It makes me think of like the visual.
Speaker 3: I feel like we made a hornet's nest that night.
Speaker 2: We were like we dare you to come in here, ma'am, And everybody like looked good that night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: We remember Jojo and Tim helped us all get ready. It was like we were done up.
Speaker 4: It was fun. Yeah, that was a great party. Yeah. I wore my junior year prom dress. Yeah you did that brown one. I love that like a bleated dress. I uh, I was really mad.
Speaker 2: I only ever wore it once and I was like, you know what, I don't want to wear this thing.
Speaker 4: I still have that dress. I'm gonna find another thing to wear it too.
Speaker 3: I don't think I have the dress to that party, but I remember.
Speaker 4: That it was the best neckline.
Speaker 3: Oh, it had that cool like metal thing, and then the chain stress.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I loved that dress. And there had been something we'd had to do. I don't know, like a press event or something, you know when every once in a while they'd throw us on a last minute flight to New York, be like, you're leaving at six am tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like landed in.
Speaker 3: New York and bought a dress because I hadn't had time to get.
Speaker 4: Something, and same thing. I was like, I don't just want to wear this once.
Speaker 3: So then I wore it to our one hundredth episode party and I was so excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty.
Speaker 4: We didn't have a lot of opportunities to dress up.
Speaker 1: And I know I saw the belt from that dress, but I think I don't think I have the dress anymore, but I keep the belt, keep thinking that I'm going to use it, and then I never have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's also sentimental. Now that you've mentioned it, you'll use it like next week. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. It's gold brocade. It's kind of hard to and it's like a thick so it doesn't really fit in jeans. I don't know. I'll let you know. I'll snap. You'll find stuff. I find the right thing.
Speaker 3: You'll find some perfect little dress to put it over and be.
Speaker 4: Like there it is. Yeah, bang, I did love.
Speaker 3: For as ridiculous as it was, it was really special to have that night with all of us, to be able to celebrate what we did, because.
Speaker 4: You know, we all had that.
Speaker 3: It's not like Stockholm syndrome, but whatever, the version of it is where you know you're essentially your parents tell you you're terrible. Like it was like our bosses did that to us for so long. You're on the bubble, you might not get picked up, You're nobody watches your show, and here it is like one of the most successful coming of age TV shows of all time. And we were so used to being told we weren't doing things right that to how a party that we all got to be at, not like three people got sent to Raleigh and two people got sent to dies and two people got sent to New York, Like we all got to be together, and I just I remember looking around when we were doing that cake cutting, and I remember looking at each of you and just being like, whoa, we did this, Like we're really doing this and it felt special.
Speaker 1: That's a great point. I agree.
Speaker 2: I love that it had been our reality up until that point, that like we weren't as good as the other shows, and then you hit that milestone where you're like, oh, what if we are? And everything I'm seeing tonight says that we are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we're pretty great.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's not like our show's over at one hundred. We're gonna go on for like how man episodes?
Speaker 4: Did it end up being entirely one hundred and eighty seven?
Speaker 1: That's ban Us unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just living on the bottle man, Do we have a honorable mention this episode before we get to our fan questions?
Speaker 4: Skills is so great? He just he came in.
Speaker 1: He sort of saved the episode for me, Like all the all the pieces that I was like gaps and you weren't really sure, he commented, He just jumped in. It was great. I loved it.
Speaker 2: His line, baby girl, you are so far from okay, You're not even in the same zip code.
Speaker 3: That was good, great, and then to pick it up with the Ross and Rachel joke, like, because he really deflated you and then he brought the humor back.
Speaker 4: It was so well done.
Speaker 2: I just like that skills watch his friends. We learned a lot about him in this episode.
Speaker 4: He really really did you guys.
Speaker 3: My honorable mention, hands down, was the sync to Grace Potter having that whole end sequence be happening over apologies. I had goosebumps the whole time. I was like, okay, okay, okay, I'm finally into the episode. This has been ridiculous, but this is really good, awesome.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 3: I just think like her music elevates any performance I've ever seen it play under underneath.
Speaker 1: She's so good.
Speaker 2: My honor mention goes to all of the secret booze in this episode, because between between learning that you and Nathan were drinking moonshine and knowing that we had water bottles in the church pews during those long wedding hours. I love that we treated this like a real wedding and just came prepared.
Speaker 4: Everybody sneak it in. It was one hundredth episode.
Speaker 1: Man, we were like, let's party, let's just just party.
Speaker 4: What are they going to do? Fire us? Here we go.
Speaker 3: We've got a question from Jessica. She says, who's wedding on the show. If it happened in real life, do you think would have been the most fun? We're entertaining to a tent.
Speaker 1: I mean Brooks right, like Brooke would have had. How has that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what happened at your wedding?
Speaker 2: I caught I caught so much at Peyton.
Speaker 4: Wasn't at Brooks wedding, So what did I miss?
Speaker 3: It was a pretty good time also, I mean talk about everybody drinking in the pews. By the end of that week, people, everybody was just so tired of being extras. We were running against the clock, and Lisa Goldstein got the.
Speaker 4: Church giggles and then we all got it, and then.
Speaker 3: It spread and we were trying to get through a thing, and for whatever reason, I don't know, I had like made eye contact with her or something, and somebody from behind video village basically acted like I did it to you guys, And I finally looked.
Speaker 4: Over and was like, you guys help me here. Everyone was sorry, sorry, like we just couldn't we could not get our together. It was it was very funny.
Speaker 1: No, we've never had I've never seen a producer come into.
Speaker 4: What even finished this? Who wasn't, who wasn't. We'll beep it, We'll beep it. No, it was never talking in angry.
Speaker 1: Hillary was so mad. It was just the whole lot of us in this one section, in these two pews.
Speaker 4: And yeah, he was at the extra too. Oh, in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: Everyone. We we got dreamed, but we were so we were cracking up. We were trying so hard. We really were.
Speaker 4: Trying to contain it well.
Speaker 3: And it was in that church with those high ceilings, so the noise that echoed, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And I was just like melting up there.
Speaker 3: And I think he'd gotten really mad because our boss had literally written the most embarrassing wedding vows for Brooke Davis that you've ever heard in your life. So I rewrote them and I literally was like, no, I'm doing it. I wrote them, I'm saying this, and they were like, you can't do that, and I was like, I dare you watch me? Call him, call La, call the writer's I've put my blood, sweat and tears into this woman and I am not letting her say this bullshit like I just had had it.
Speaker 4: We were eight years in. I didn't care anymore.
Speaker 3: So I think I think our bosses who were there were a little like whool because they'd lost a battle with me, so they han, yeah, oh, they came in so hot and they yelled at all of us so bad.
Speaker 2: Isn't it crazy like that they were still treating us like little kids, like.
Speaker 4: I'm thirty years old.
Speaker 1: I mean, to be fair, we were, we were acting like we were being had day.
Speaker 4: It was a mess. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'd really run out. I'm gonna need Brook Davis to get married again, so I couldn't come because I feel like it's like the live band at Brook's wedding is probably really tight.
Speaker 3: Brook Davis goes how to throw a party, we have that in common. To clarify this, since you were talking about how much you got, I feel like this is a really important moment to tell our fans that we were told Joy and I that you had been invited back for the episode and said no, no, And then obviously when we talked you were like, no, they never asked me to come, but they had essentially asked us in the press to be like oh, well, you know, she was invited to come, but was doing White Callar or whatever you were working on at the time. I think it was that same year. And then when I talked to you and found out that was a lie, I went ballistic.
Speaker 4: I was so mad. Oh I was mad.
Speaker 1: So to be clearer, Peyton should have been at Peyton should.
Speaker 3: Have been there, and it wasn't up to any of us.
Speaker 2: No. The only time I ever got a phone call was I was pregnant with Gus. It was in October of I Guess season seven, and my manager got a call that was like, Hillary's on the board for this episode, so we're trying to schedule her travel. And we had had an epic fallout as I left the show, and my manager had been told all these things by our bosses that were just like horrific about me and that I'd never work again and all this stuff, and so it's just this really pleasant call from like a secretary, like we're trying to book her, and I was like super pregnant, and I was like, uh, I'm unavailable.
Speaker 4: You're like I'm not getting on a plane right now, thank you much.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, that was the only that was the only call that I can remember getting certainly no like Brook's wedding situation.
Speaker 4: Wow, we'll just have to do it again.
Speaker 3: They just weren't They weren't prepared for the three of us to be back in the room together again.
Speaker 4: That's all we need.
Speaker 1: We need somebody to cut somebody who's a fan, who has all these clips to cut together. Yeah, at Brook's wedding.
Speaker 3: Put Peyton in the wedding so that we're all there together.
Speaker 2: There's enough footage of when I was on white collar, like constantly dressed up for because my character was always dressed up, that they can cut that in with Brooke Davis's wedding.
Speaker 4: I'm like, someone can do that. I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kiah, seriously, though, you should when this is over, set up your phone and take you look like you're in a Hitchcock movie right now. You need to take some photos in this light.
Speaker 2: Eve all all right, I'll just sit here and be dark and stormy while we spin a wheel rear window.
Speaker 4: I love that I just showed Gus all those movies.
Speaker 1: He dug it so good on theme.
Speaker 4: Wait, did you guys do this on purpose? Did our producers manipulate this? Tell us?
Speaker 1: Yes, or no, this is incredible, this is so good.
Speaker 2: They swear they didn't manipulate this all right, Which one of us is most likely to be late to their own wedding?
Speaker 4: Well, like all of us have been married a couple times, like.
Speaker 2: You know what, I was engaged for like ten years, So I would say that was pretty.
Speaker 4: Late to my own wedding. I've pushed that so far. I was like, why don't we just have a couple of kids first?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like my ADHD would make me late because I would at the last second be like, oh I really need some floss and there's a drugstore across the street. Let me just run out real quick.
Speaker 4: I'll do it myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, you would want to do something yourself exactly.
Speaker 8: But which character seems like a Nathan thing. Nathan's so afraid he's gonna get in trouble all the time. Yeah, I just feel like happens to him.
Speaker 1: He just doesn't. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I actually for sure feel like Dan Scott would have been laid to his wedding, but on purpose, as like a manipulative tactic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good call.
Speaker 4: Oh I showed up. Are you surprised? Congratulations?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 3: I weirdly don't feel like any of us. I don't feel like Brook, Payton or Haley would have been late.
Speaker 1: No, none of us. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No. I can see something like happening to mouth.
Speaker 2: He's another one of those people that has like high jinks all the time. O.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rachel kidnapped me. I didn't mean to be late. Yeah, that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what happens in the fallout. I think I only remember storyline wise what happens up to now, to the wedding falling apart. Yeah, but I feel like Lucas is mad at Peyton somehow, and she didn't do it, She didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be so annoyed if Lucas shows up at Peyton's door sad SACKI like, oo, come for me.
Speaker 4: Well, it's Peyton and brookstore, it's the both of us.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, we live together.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, if he starts sleeping on our couch, I will die laughing.
Speaker 4: I really don't remember what happens. I don't either. I can't wait to find out. All right you guys, well, all right, hang in there.
Speaker 3: We will see you next week for Season five, episode thirteen. Echoes, Silence, patience, and grace. Oh boy, here we go, Lions, Tigers and bears, ah Mine, Hey.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Don't forget to leave us a review.
Speaker 3: You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queen's Oth.
Speaker 2: Or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 4: See you next time. We all about that high school drama. Girl Drama Girl, all about them.
Speaker 6: High school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl sharing for the right team Drama Queens up girl Fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with
Speaker 5: Us Girl Drama, Queens, Drama, Queens Drama, Queens Drama Drama, Queens Drama Queens