Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right, News Roundup and Information Overload hour toll free. It's eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. So, while Joe Biden was hobnobbing with the you know, coastal elitist leftists like George Clooney and Julia Roberts and Barber Streisan and Jimmy Kimmel and Barack Obama, uh well, Donald Trump took a different tack. He was meeting with African American groups in Detroit, in particular a pastor in Detroit and actually praised Donald Trump. His name is Lorenzo Sewel, and he praised Donald Trump for coming to the hood and then went on to say while Obama and Biden never came, listen.
Speaker 2: After sool the floors yours, please share whatever you like, share because Papa leave.
Speaker 3: You know tomorrow you're gonna do that anyway, So you know, go ahead to share that.
Speaker 4: That you would lead here.
Speaker 1: President O'bama never came to the president or bye he was.
Speaker 5: And everybody never came to the hood.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a pretty amazing reaction. Harry and in a fake news CNN data analyst as Donald Trump's polling among African American voters is something we have not seen in six decades now. We discussed this with New Gingrich. Can we be watching before our very eyes a demographic switch, voting switch happened, the likes of which had not happened in decades. I think, based on the consistency of polling that shows Donald Trump doing so dramatically better with African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and young people, I think the answer is absolutely, there's got to be something to do it well. Some people return quote home, as they say, and go back to the Democratic Party, probably, but you can't look at poll after poll after polls showing the same thing and just come to the conclusion this isn't real. Listen.
Speaker 6: I keep looking for this to change, to go back to a historical norm, and it's simply put has not yet. So this is the margin or Biden and Trump among Black voters. Compare where we were at this point in twenty twenty. Compare where we are now. You know, at this point, look at this. In twenty twenty, Joe Biden was getting eighty six percent of the African American vote. Look at where it is now, it's seventy percent. That's a sixteen point drop, John. And more than that, it's not just that Joe Biden is losing ground, it's that Donald Trump is gaining ground. You go from seven percent, single digits at this point in twenty twenty to now twenty one percent. And again, John, I keep looking for signs that this is going to go back to normal, and I don't see it yet in the polling of anything. Right now, we're careading towards a historic performance for Republican presidential candidate, the likes of which we have not seen in six decades.
Speaker 1: Reading towards a historic performance among African American voters, the likes of which we've not seen in six decades. Now, think about this, Donald Trump, if you go back to twenty twenty seven percent support African American voters and now is up to twenty one percent. And this is not an anomaly. This is now pretty much what is the standard number anywhere between twenty one. I've seen numbers as high as twenty eight percent, and it is okay. Yeah, Biden has an advantage over Donald Trump with African American voters, however, but It's down forty three points from his eighty point lead among the same demographic at this point in the twenty twenty campaign. I've never seen anything like this, and I thought it was extraordinarily possible, you know, extraordinary when this pastor in Detroit said, well, Biden and Obama never came to the hood, I mean why not. I used to be so frustrated and never understood why that Barack Obama and Joe Biden never dealt with the crime issue in inner city Chicago where every weekend you can predict how many you know, innocent people would be shot or shot and killed, and they never lifted a finger they I think Obama mentioned Chicago violence twice in his entire presidency. And then you look at Hispanic Americans. I've seen polls with Donald Trump and Joe Biden are tied among Hispanic Americans. Another dramatic shift demographically. Anyway, what does it all mean? Joining us now? Matt Towery inside Our Advantage and Robert Kahley with the Trafalgar Group, and both, by the way, run their own podcast about polling. You can find it wherever you find your local podcast. Gentlemen, Welcome back to the program. Good to have you.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Gregiveing, Michelle.
Speaker 1: Matt Let's start with you and I haven't even gotten into the swing states where Donald Trump continues to show a strong lead and a consistent lead over Joe Biden and the states that matter. But let's talk about the demographic shift. How real is this?
Speaker 5: I think it's pretty real. I certainly think that we're going to see Donald Trump getting a larger percentage than he had in twenty twenty of the African American vote. That one thing I want everybody to keep in mind. That vote is about fourteen percent of the entire country, so sometimes we overemphasize it. But when you get to the swing states like Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, it's a much bigger vote at much bigger percentage of the vote. So it really is significant if he's cutting into the Democrats at this level. I will say one other thing very quickly. There's an article in the Wall Street Journal today about the fact that sixty five year old and over are moving toward the Democrats. And so you have one group moving one way, and it tends to be sort of these people who feel like they went to college and they've got all the money they need, and they're con turned about their grandchildren and Donald Trump for some reason just doesn't do anything for them. I think that's a group that the Republicans have to work towards and get back into their base as well, because sixty five and older had been a Republican stallart for a long time. So it's great he is making great progress with the African Americans, but it's not great if at the same time he's losing sixty five and older, particularly white males and females.
Speaker 1: And Robert also Biden is leading young voters, and James Carvel has been losing his mind about it, and he's been losing his mind over the loss of Hispanic Americans as well. One thing that these polls are not asking enough, in my view, is about voter enthusiasm. I don't see a lot of enthusiasm at anybody voting for Joe Biden. And if you look at you know, the measly size of the crowds at the events that he does show up at, Nobody nobody seems to really care about Joe Biden. I mean, he couldn't even fill half an auditorium not that long ago in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he doesn't have COVID to blame it on this time. You know what good point we found fascinating is that Trump from the very beginning has gotten the biggest life of the African American vote. And one of the things that you know, kind of what we got noticed for discovering the hidden Trump voters. I don't believe for one second that number was as low as seven because there were that was one of the biggest groups that was kind of hiding their votes.
Speaker 7: And if you won't tell a.
Speaker 8: Post from the sign, you're not telling a kid with a clipboard doing exit balls. You're just not. So he has always done better and he's doing even better. But Trump started in a better place with African American votes than any Republican beginning, and he's going even higher. And it's because they recognize he was right. You know, he said, what have you got to lose? Some of them asked him the questions. You know, he had quite a following before even ran. So this doesn't surprise me. And the young people, you know, they're just looking at their lives the way they were. And this thing with tips is just a perfect recognition of the demographic shift going on with this party, This is becoming a working person's party. And I think it was just pure genius.
Speaker 1: And I think the Democratic Party is evidenced by this weekend with Clooney and Kimmel and Barbara Streisan and Julia Roberts and Barack Obama. It's like they're the party of close to elites. Consistently, Matt, we see in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Nevada, we see Donald Trump up. We see him up often in Michigan as well, Pennsylvania up by about two consistently. And then we got this other phenomenon that seems to have come out of nowhere, and that is the Commonwealth of Virginia, where we've had more than what three polls now that have showed a dead even a forty forty eight heat. And I always have worried about northern Virginia and what the turnout there is going to be. But certainly Glenn Youngkin did show that there is a chance that that state could go red.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, there are several states right now. Even Minnesota is relatively close. I mean, these are places that you never expect to see close. So the more that Trump can spread the battlefield out and forced Democrats have to fight in areas they're not used to the better off he is. I will say one other thing. When he was on his swing this weekend, he talked about the fact that he wants to eliminate the tax on tips. I believe that maybe the strongest single thing I've heard a presidential candidate suggest in years. And politically it's a genius because a lot of the folks he had not been getting. But let's face it, he doesn't get the elite, he doesn't get the too coop for school crowd, he doesn't get the Hollywood types. But what he might be getting now or service workers, people who who work on hourly basis and they require these tips to live and they're losing twenty one percent or twenty three percent of their money, that less of it goes as far as it did four years ago because of intuation. And now here's a guy says, I don't want to attack your tips, and I don't want you harassed by the irs over it. I think it's a brilliant move, and I think that's going to show up in the polls at some point.
Speaker 1: All right, click break more with our pollsters, Robert Coheley and Matt Towery. On the other side, we continue with our posters, Robert Coheley, Matt towerera with us. But let's go stay by state. You mentioned Georgia, Robert, If you look at Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, if you look at Wisconsin, you look at Michigan, if you look at Arizona, you look at Nevada, and the states that we know are going to matter. If you want to throw in Virginia, I mean, if the elections held today, who wins.
Speaker 8: Well, I kind of divided him into two groups. I put the Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada into a leaning Trump group. I'll give the caveat that Nevada's burned me before with their union and their excessive ballot harvestings. But I still put those all leaning Trump to enough degree that whatever happens on a few days for election can't affect them. I put Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin into the other box of a little more on the bubble. And you know, he only has to win.
Speaker 1: If he wins, you'd say that those are toss up states.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but he's only got one one of them.
Speaker 1: Are either one of you worried about North Carolina or Georgia not.
Speaker 5: I always worry about North Carolina a little bit, but I think it's more stable for the Republicans Georgia. Really they've got their voting situation down and the demographics, although there's shifting against the Republicans long term, right now, the poeing's pretty solid. I want to say one other things, Sean. One thing I do worry about. It's really two things. It's this federal agency and department mandate that Biden gave to the federal government for them to find voters and turn them out. We don't know who or where or what they're doing, and it's hard to poll. You don't know who's going to be voting. The other thing is I know it's the left wing says our work. You know, non citizens can't vote. It's not an issue. Go look at the Arizona Courts decision in Arizona saying that they cannot ask the poll workers and the people who register cannot ask where someone is from for a federal election. They can do it for a state and local, but they can't do it for a federal And the DOJ came out with a strong statement saying that they approved of that and they supported it. I'm not completely convinsed that everybody's ready for the possibility of these two groups coming in to vote a little more than we expect, and just a little bit more makes it a very close race.
Speaker 8: Robert, Yeah, that also concerns me.
Speaker 7: And the fact is, you know, we've got people here on green cards that are eligible for driver's license. You know, that's that's the gateway document ever since motor voter. You have a driver's license, you can register to vote. And so until we demand voter ivy everywhere and that we demand those driver's license make it clear who's a legal resident who can drive versus a citizen, I think we're going to have this problem.
Speaker 1: Ten days till the first debate. Advice for Trump, Matt Towery, Well.
Speaker 5: I just say sounds tright, you know, be presidential. I would don't let them bate him into debating the whole time about quote his incursion on democracy, which is what they want to make that debate about. And of course he's not just debating Biden, he's debating the moderator too, who can't stand it and the rules that they've created. So my advice is stay cool, stay calms they collected, and talk about inflation, talk about the wars we're in, talk about the issues that people really care about.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, Matt. I'm sorry, Robert Haley.
Speaker 8: Last word, Hen think about a family this space and inflation.
Speaker 7: Think about the father, think about the mother, and think about the child and how it's affecting them and what issues are most important to them, and the real life problems they're having at the grocery store and the gas off the republic safety.
Speaker 1: I think that if you look at immigration, the Biden economy, the lack of law and order and safety and security, and this defund dismantle nobail law in sanity. I think if you look at the America abdicating its leadership role as the leader of the free world, I think it's surrender. In Joe Biden's case in the war against radical Islamic terrorism and his cognitive decline. I think I would just focus on the bread and butter, basic issues that impact people's lives, because every poll shows people are sick of it. Anyway, Thank you both. We'll check in often in the next one hundred and forty days ninety one days until early voting starts in Pennsylvania and then it rolls out from there to other states. Appreciate both of you. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 5: This is a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five to the top of the Are your calls coming up? Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. I don't know what's going on with the left in this country. They're all like, first of all, they think an awful lot of themselves, and you know that this hyper paranoia. If Donald Trump becomes president again, I'm probably going to be putt in a camp conspiracy theorist extraordinary Rachel Maddow and then AOC if Trump is elected, I think you're going to be put in jail. I'm like, okay, I don't even think Trump knows who Rachel Maddow is if you want my best guess, and AOC, no, I don't think Trump's goal is to put AOC in jail. Now you got liberal Joe Scarborough. Now he's all paranoid as wells.
Speaker 2: Former Trump White House communications director Alissa Farrock Griffins, saying former President Trump often discussed executing people at White House meetings.
Speaker 9: But here we have a guy who's attorney general, a lawyer.
Speaker 1: I just tell you lawyers. You know, I'm not even a good lawyer.
Speaker 9: But you get lawyers and conversations, they remember things.
Speaker 4: They have a.
Speaker 10: Dictaphone going in that they've got, they've got you know, they've got it going in their heads. And you hear something like that, you were trained for your mind to set that apart. Okay, the President of the United States just said we should execute staffers for leaking. Yeah, I mean what Barr says is so laughable, and what Melissa said.
Speaker 9: Is so so chilling that wely have Republicans so scary, We actually have Republicans that are going to go out and endorse a guy who called for the execution of fellow staff Mevers and then claims he doesn't remember it.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where to begin, because it is it is so over the top insane, but it is, you know, your typical left wing media today, that's where they are you now, the California Senate approving a ban on schools actually even notifying parents of their child's pronoun change if a child wants to do that. I mean, it's it's It's about as sick as it could be. I mean, that's what Jilliet Michaels was kind of saying, is like, Okay, I have to leave California, and I'm not exactly a conservative Republican, but this place has gone nuts. Will continue to watch this Caitlyn Clark drama unfold. As you know both star rookies Angel Rees and Caitlyn Clark. They were playing on Sunday, the second time the teams have faced off this season, and then you watch Angel Reese striking Caitlin Clark in the head during a layup attempt. I mean, it just never ending. I mean, what message are they trying to send to Caitlin Clark. And meanwhile, Caitlin Clark is one of the best things that would have ever happened to a league that's expected to lose fifty million dollars this year. She's drawing people into stadiums because they want to watch her play. He's one of the greatest shooters I've ever seen in my lifetime. If that league became profitable, guess what everybody that plays in that league would benefit. I mean, the fact that she makes less than one hundred thousand dollars a year for three years and an option year still under one hundred thousand dollars. It just tells you everything you need to know about how not profitable the WNBA is. And I understand. She gets clobbered in the head a flagrant foul by Angel Reese, and you know she wasn't going to give her arch rival the saturdysfaction of letting her know that she may be bothered by it. And she just said, you know what, I'm just I'm just trying to make the pre throws and it was a flagrant foul. It's it's pretty unreal. There is if you if you're worried about your kids online, I urge you to pay attention to this. There is a popular apparently there's like preteen girls Instagram followers, and a Midwest mom encouraged her preteen daughter to launch an Instagram account of fulfill a dream of becoming an online influencer. It was a report out today. I'm not sure if you saw this, Linda, ninety two percent of the followers in this case, this girl's followers she's preteen, are creepy grown men. I mean, how scary is that? That is really creepy anyway, but you know, welcome to the world. What's that.
Speaker 11: I will tell you honestly that these people who have their kids online, who let their kids be online, you know, there's a difference between being overbearing and then like actually caring. And I think that there's just not enough parents involved in what's happening online. It's a very dangerous place. It's an alternate reality, and there's a lot of horrible things happening online. There are pictures being exchanged, there are messages being sent. There are kids that are being literally assaulted every single day by kids their own age and then disgusting pedophiles because pedophilia is something we don't discuss in this country because it makes us uncomfortable and we can't get out of our own way to protect our kids because we're really just not good at taking care of those who need us most in our country, like the elderly and the kids. But I'm telling you right now, like these these kids today are so over sexualized, the crap that they put in these cartoons. I mean, we got four kids, We watch everything they do. We don't allow TikTok, we don't allow Facebook. They have something called Snapchat. Well, we monitor even that, you know, Liam has it hard.
Speaker 1: To monitor because it evaporates.
Speaker 11: It evaporates in twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Not at the end of evaporation faster than that.
Speaker 11: No, you can do it for twenty four hours. You can go in and you can make it for twenty four hours. E just gives you an opportunity to monitor your kids.
Speaker 1: Jerry Seinfeld laid into an anti Israel Heckler during a stand up show in Australia Sunday night and said, it's a comedy show. You more on. I felt like getting up and sharing when I read that. Linda, You're going to love this. You know this guy, doctor Robert Redfield, we've talked about as it relates to the coronavirus issue. He's the director of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, testifying during a Senate hearing. But anyway, long story short, well, former director he's talking about this bird flu and says that this will cause the next pandemic. It's not a question of if, it's more a question of when we will have a bird flu epidemic. And by the way, the former CDC director said, when it enters humans, it has a significant mortality probably somewhere between twenty five and fifty percent mortality, So it's going to be quite complicated. And what really scared me is that he went on to report, as it relates to this particular bird flu, that it's already been studied in labs and that they know exactly what path this that that bird flu would have to take to make human to human transmission possible. They know the exact path because it's already been studied that way. I mean, how scary is that?
Speaker 11: It's not scary at all? Nothing?
Speaker 1: He says, scary if it happens.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's only scary if it happens if we allow it to happen. And we as a people have to fight back and say.
Speaker 1: It can't fight back if some if they're allowed to mess with these viruses.
Speaker 11: They're not.
Speaker 1: It's illegal, they are. It's did you Ram Paul was on this program and see, yes, it is going on right now in this country.
Speaker 11: That's right, and it's illegal. There's a lot of things happening in this country that are illegal. The problem is that the American people now have to stand up and realize that when they tell you to stand six feet apart and it's based on nothing. Or to wear a mask and it's based on nothing. Or take an undocumented, unvetted vaccine and put it in your body, and all of the side causes that are coming. I mean, look at Japan last week saying all of the things that they're apologizing for. Now Fauchi can't give the truth. Rampoll's going back on the Senate Florida marrow and having another committee hearing to hold these guys accountable. We got to wake up.
Speaker 1: Skip is in North Carolina. Skip, you're on the Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, well, Shawn, thank you for taking our call and sitting here with my wife and our workshop in Carolina, and we're Trump supporters. And there's two subjects I'd like to discuss with you, one of which is education and the other one is going to be the debate coming up. The debate part we watch on Sunday the moderators and the talk shows, Meet the Press and the other ones, etc. And the Republicans are getting better, but the moderators are sticking to their guns and asking about Trump, asking about January sixth, and now the Republicans are finally determining that they're not being asked to be interviewed. They're being asked to debate. These moderators interrupt constantly. Republicans they don't, Democrats and guys like Cotton Scott Vance. They're finally holding up and figuring out what's going on because the moderators only asked or January sixth, Trump going to prison.
Speaker 1: They never listen all this debate fake Jake and Dana bash are. It's going to be three on one. That's how this debate is going to go down. Trump knows it, I know it, you know it. The American people will know it, and it's going to be how he handles it. And probably, like everything else that they try to do to this guy, it's going to backfire and it's not going to hurt him, that's my guess. And I think he'll go in prepared and I think he'll make his points, and I don't think he's going to fall for the bait of Joe Biden trying to get him all pissed off. And I would anticipate that you're going to see a very hyper caffeinated at Joe Biden. Again, I don't think there's any way they can risk not sending him in hyper caffeinated like he was during the State of the Union.
Speaker 3: Well, I couldn't agree with you more. And I think Trump's going to need to deflect because judging by the last two or three weeks on the Sunday shows, Oh Jake is going to ask the fake questions. And if Trump deflects from it like politicians do so, well and just go to the facts of the border, the energy crisis, the food prices, the cost of bacon, And I also want to add this to it. Does everybody remember a little history here? Does everybody remember Donna Braswell during the Hillary Clinton debate. She funneled and leaked questions directly to Hillary Clinton before the debate. And personally, I think Trump should ask the moderators and Biden do you know any of the questions in advance or any of your people have any idea what the questions are? Because that's a possibility.
Speaker 1: Well, what's happened before we know that would see an end? And do I think it's a possibility, of course. Do I think they'd be better and more clever at hiding at this time? Yeah? I do, But you know we'll find out anyway. Appreciate the call. Skip eight hundred and nine four one shot is our number if you want to be a part of the program. Back to our phone as we go, Sam in Arkansas, Sam the men, how are you.
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Shawan Hey? I just trying to touch on the Supreme Court ruling over the abortion drug that came out last week. You had said on multiple occasions that essentially that ruling made it legal in all fifth states. I looked at that. Basically I did a case brief on it, and the only thing that the court said was that the plaint has had no standing to sue and that the drug could be used. The reality is is that it's like any other abortion method. As long as it's legal in that state to have an abortion, that drug can be used. That's it.
Speaker 1: My understanding is that effectively it bans that everybody has the right for now to use that if it happens, it is sixty plus percent of abortions, and it basically would cover all first time abortions and it would be readily available for any person that wanted it. And it kind of takes that issue away from Democrats that have wanted a demagogue the issue of abortion during this campaign. And I think the more people understand that that pill will be readily available for anybody that wants it. I think people understand that it's not going to be a problem. I think they have less of an opportunity to demagogue it. And then I would argue the next thing is it then raises the important extremist question that Democrats need to be asked, and that is do you support any restrictions on late term abortions in month seven eight nine? And I think Democrats need to be asked that question and before s to answer that question.
Speaker 4: With all of that, and I think, but I think, what's you know, the the important distinction is like the Attorney General of Arkansas sent out a seat and assist letter to two different companies who were advertising the drug and its availability in Arkansas. And he sent the seas and assist letter and one of I haven't heard about the other, but one of the companies immediately responded with, you know, basically, I capitan, like, you know, we don't want to be sued over this because it is not legal to use that in Arkansas. And if they had, if they if they had sent the drug, is.
Speaker 1: This pre or post Supreme Court decision?
Speaker 4: Well, the season assist letter was pre the my understanding, it came out in the news, or at least I heard the news Friday.
Speaker 1: That the I'm only on the because of the constraints of time. I can tell you right now that that pill will be available to any woman that wants it, with which ostensibly makes abortion in the first trimester using that method legal for every woman in the country. Because there will be very very simple, easy access of that pill for anybody that wants it. That is the net effect of it in my mind, and I think it takes away an issue that the Democrats hope to demagogue. Anyway. I have to run only because of time. That's going to wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. One hundred and forty days until election Day, ninety one days early voting starts, and ten days out of the first presidential debate. Laura Trump, Nuwke Gingridge, Lindsey Graham, Doug Bergham, whose name is mentioned as a possible VP choice, Joe Conzer, Charles Payne, nine Eastern, Sey DVR Monday through Friday. Hannity on Fox News. We'll see it tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible,