Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yes, Hello, my name is Ted Thibodeau. I'm calling from Customer Service and I was looking for our customer poker requested call back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Parker. I've been trying to call you guys all week.
Speaker 1: Well, Hello, how you doing poker? What can I help you with?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, I literally have this Mac subscription. I've tried to get rid of it so many times. I was on the phone three times this week alone, Okay, and for some reason, I just it just keeps hitting my account, hitting my account, hitting my credit card. It won't go away.
Speaker 1: That's got to be frustrating. I'm so sorry about this. But you know what, Parker, we've got a better option here. We're very excited about it. Customers are raving about our new AI customer service agent. No, no, no, it can be done super easy with him, and I will just transfer to that right now. You get it all handled and no matter one second.
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm really good.
Speaker 1: Hello. This is Ai L. I'm at your service to help you with whatever you need.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is AI L. I'm the customer service representative who can help you with any of your customer issues.
Speaker 2: Okay, cancel my Max subscription. Cancel my Max subscription.
Speaker 1: Got it. Unfortunately, the records don't match. According to my records, your name is Parker.
Speaker 2: Agent, Agent, Agent.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Can you repeat that? Hi? This Ail?
Speaker 2: Hello, You're useless. You're useless Ail.
Speaker 1: According to our records, your name is Parker, not Max. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Parker wants to cancel Max subscription.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can help you with that. What seems to be the problem with Max?
Speaker 2: Can't SOL cancel it.
Speaker 1: From the sounds of things, it looks like you want to buffer buffering, buffering, buffy.
Speaker 2: For Max description can't SOL Max.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. Normally these things don't happen, but AIL just had a malfunction and had to buffer a little bit. What was the problem.
Speaker 2: Again, customer service? Bring me back to agent. I'm done with ai OL. No more ai OL.
Speaker 1: Got it. From the sounds of things, it sounds like you want to be.
Speaker 2: Stupid thing buffering Agent. I'm so done, Ail, I'm done, no more ai out buffering.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so sorry. That's embarrassing. I'm not sure if you noticed, but I had a buffering issue. What was the problem again?
Speaker 2: I did notice. I noticed, Al, and I want to talk to customer service.
Speaker 1: Great, you are talking to customer services, says says Buffer.
Speaker 2: Ail keep.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry about this. It seems that I'm buffering a lot, but I can help you with whatever you need. What was the issue again?
Speaker 2: Cancel Max sub script.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you want to call a pharmacy to make a prescription request.
Speaker 2: Al, you're a se it. I'm done. Let me talk to customer service, a real person. I'm all done. I'm all sad. It sounds like AI.
Speaker 1: It sounds like we might be in a fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in a massive fight, a fight. We're in a big fight, and you talk to customer service because we're in a big fight.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can help you with that. Ail doesn't want to fight with anybody. It sounds like you'd like to speak to a real person. Correct. That hurts Ail's feelings because Ail considers himself a real person.
Speaker 2: No, you're a robot, and you're the worst robot I've ever talked to ever.
Speaker 1: Buffer, you're kidding me right now. Hey, this is actually Jebil from Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you. Parker. Your wife set you up.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry what.
Speaker 1: It's a joke. She said that, even having issues with the cable company, wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: And everyone just heard what I just went through. Yes, I really would put it past the cable company to have him technology wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks, we say Mornings on the twenties