Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Our conference championship reaction is presented by Uber eats. Game day deals all season long on Uber Eats. I use them all the time. It's official, Kansas City will have the opportunity to face the Philadelphia Eagles. You know, it was interesting watching Philadelphia win. And we'll get to that in thirty minutes. But watching Philadelphia win, I kept thinking during that game, how is Buffalo gonna stop Philadelphia's offense? They just do not match up. And I kept thinking during that I thought Kansas City will match up fine, They'll make enough stops to give Mahomes a chance to win Mahomes much much. You know, it's a coaching and quarterback matchup for Kansas City against Philadelphia. I'll take Kansas City in that one. But as I watched that game, I'm like, oh boy, Buffalo's going to have their hands full, so let's start. I want to start kind of backwards. So Buffalo all year I thought was a really diverse offense. They got away from relying totally on Josh Allen. I think they're running backs. They're not Detroit, but they're really good. I like their tight ends. I think they're receivers. You have no star Amari Cooper is not what he was, but it's kind of again a diverse group, a slot guy, a big athlete, the veteran, the rookie, and then they go one for five on tush pushes. Now, Bill's fans will say we went two for five, but when they were trying those, I kept thinking, John, guys, you have great backs, second to Detroit in my opinion in the league. You have two excellent backs. You have tight ends. You're not now going to revert back to four year ago Buffalo where Josh Allen on every fourth down. I mean, you knew exactly what they were doing. And Kansas City conversely, though they use Mahomes, I never know what the hell they're going to do on third and two or fourth and one. I have no idea. I'm totally left guessing. So my first take was, Okay, you're reverted back to the Buffalo that can never beat Kansas City. You got tight, you got conservative, and situationally, you got very predictable, and it drove me nuts. Your take on that, as we start, well.
Speaker 3: Let's start with the Eagles push push that the Bills use. I think when you watch the Eagles do it, I hate the play because it's so automatic. Yeah, but when they run the play, you can't see Jalen Hurts. He disappears when the Bills run it. What did Nance say on the first time they ran at the beginning of the game that spags and defenders told him yesterday that Josh likes to go left. Not only does he like to go left, he goes hi. Yeah, obviously he did the one Drew Brees jump over. But even when he's not going to jump over, he goes hi. Guy six six, two hundred and fifty pounds, But he does not do the Jalen Hurts under No, they clearly scouted that. And let's face it, Kansas City's defensive line on the short yardage plays. You know the story of this Kansas City, let's just call it what it is. They're the Bulls right now, White. Yeah, they play in these games. They're gonna win them. Yeah. Their defense has always in these big games against the Niners, against the Eagles, all their big AFC Championship wins, their defense comes through. And tonight fourth and five, the touch pushes and the two point plays were fantastic. Fourth and five with one of the great talents we've ever seen in Josh Allen. Spags brings that corner blitz and even Romo's like you would not have expected. He just lined over the corner and the guy was in the backfield like that, and that turned out to be the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the biggest play of the season for the Bills. Josh Allen was reduced to a semi hail Mary. That's what their season was reduced to. So it's coaching Spags.
Speaker 3: Well, think about think about this colin. They knew he'd want to go right. He's not gonna scramble throw across the body, so they knew he'd go right. They had the corner lineup. The corner just looks like he's playing normal defense and in a split second he's already in the backfield. You could argue that you know the tight ens or to caught the ball, but still it's a free play.
Speaker 2: I really watching this tonight, there's an MJ Tiger Woods feel. They all wore red mahomes on, Mahomes on Sunday, Tiger on Sunday, and MJ in the finals, and not only do they elevate to another gear, Let's face it, mahomes in these big games against Buffalo. It's just different. He runs more aggressively, he runs more often, he is much more focused. I mean, listen, there's regular season Mahomes, there's playoff Mahomes, then there's Mahomes in Super Bowls and getting the Super Bowls. He absolutely elevates Josh Allen, I thought on the first drive was nervous. Tony Romo called him out. He went Kansas City's first drive. Mahomes was on fire, completely on fire. But this is where's Jordan would play these games, and Michael had bad games. Michael lost to the Expansion Raptors. If I recall like twice, you know, like Michael had games where he shot poorly. But Michael would get into these six minute stretches where steam would come off his head and it's like, oh that you only got that, Michael, like in May and June. That's the only time you got or it was a big TV game on a Sunday prime time on like NBC. Mahomes from the very first drive, he was different. He was never anxious, never rattled, totally focused, more aggressive than he usually is. And I thought John the first drive of the game for Buffalo was aimless. The first drive for Kansas City looked like, we know exactly where their weakness is and so remember they deferred it, right. Yeah, So Kansas City at home seven to nothing lead after a terrible Bills will drive and they're getting it to open the second half. Right there, with a seven to nothing lead at home, getting the second half kickoff, your chances of winning are over sixty percent. Not that that was the game, but that is an indicator of how the game was gonna flaw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he could have thrown Josh Allen on that first drive, two interceptions in the first three plays. Yes, I will say this for him though, as the game went on, he really real settled down and looked like, you know, one of the greatest players on the planet, and obviously gave his team a chance to win. But I actually thought the game could have been over at the end of half when he was twenty one to ten and the Bills got the ball and they ended up not getting the two points, but they got six points. I thought they had to get a field goal. They ended up getting six points that kept them alive. But you know, speaking of the Bulls, if memory serves me correct, weren't they struggling to win Game seven in nineteen ninety eight against the Pacers just to make it to the NBA Finals. And you know, remember then Scottie Pippens's back was bad. That's what this kind of felt like. I mean, they were down twenty two to twenty one in the second.
Speaker 1: Half, and I wrote down, maybe the Chiefs just ran out of magic, and then they didn't because the Bills fumbled, they get the ball back, they score, they have a seven point lead with ten minutes that you're just like, there is no way the Kansaty Chiefs with a seven point lead with ten minutes to go at home are gonna lose this game.
Speaker 3: Because then the Bills even scored and tied the game. But it doesn't matter because then they flipped it where they're always gonna get the ball after they tie the after they tie the game, So they started getting in control once they took the lead in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: John, I always say this when a game is over, Losing teams, unless it's a blowout, always blame the rests. It's just it's why I can't watch games with fans. So if I would have told you, as a Buffalo Bills fan, you're gonna fail on multiple two point conversions. You're gonna get super conservative in the second half. You're gonna fumble four times, albeit you recover all of them, and you're gonna have a horrible opening drive. Kansas City's opening drive is going to be razor sharp. Does it sound like you would win? I mean, just say it out loud. Failed two point conversions one for five on the Josh Allen push push, could not make big stops on mahomes in the last several and on the last drive. What does it sound like like this was a game.
Speaker 3: You could use the turnable battle as well. You fumble, they don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just cut to the chase. Buffalo had some dark magic work in their way. They fumbled either four or five times and recovered all of them. On that play where they fumbled, Josh Allen fumbled and was caught upside down in the middle of the pile. The fact that they recovered that is the most fortuitous bounce Buffalo could ever get. By the way, I had the Bills winning this one. I was kind of rooting for the Bills to win. I wanted to see a new Super Bowl, But when I watched Philadelphia, my take that whole game was Buffalo is it? They do not match up with phildelp. They are not going to be able to stop Philadelphia. And I do feel like Kansas City will have a shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And listen, Josh had to do the Drew Brees on that fourth and one because he realized, I can't do what I've been doing. It's not going to work right. And you know the reason Drew Brees does that. He does that into the end zone. So even if they hit the ball out and already scored a touchdown, it shows you why you can't do that. And listen, I think what really shined through tonight. And listen the Bills. These teams beside that Burrow team, when you play the Chiefs, the teams crumble. I mean last year the Ravens just an embarrassing loss. What happened to the Houston Texans a week ago that the Bills. Listen, they keep running into this team, but they do play him better. You know, the Niners and the Eagles have played them well in the Super Bowl. But of all the AFC teams, mainly Lamar and the Ravens, like they've played this team really well. They've had a chance to win. But the difference is I mean, how good Like you said that opening drive, It's like, did Andy have a month to prepare.
Speaker 1: For this game?
Speaker 3: Is crazy as facts down the stretch. How many times do his blitzes work perfectly? How dial does he have this group? I mean every time he gets Chris Jones in the right spot. How well is defensive backs play? Listen. I love this game because I thought it kind of just was a throwback game. The violence, the effort, I mean, even that one touchdown play by Cook when he reaches the ball over.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I thought this game was, I mean, game of the year, just in terms of what was on the line. I mean, the Chiefs, I mean, listen, desperately want to do this. The Bill's effort was fantastic.
Speaker 2: Total yards three sixty eight Kansas City three seventy four, Buffalo passing yards identical rushing yards close. They both averaged at least five point five yards of play. One had twenty eight first downs, Kansas City Buffalo had twenty two. Both solid on third down, though Kansas City better. Both effective on fourth down. Both about the same number of plays, Both allowed two sacks, Both had two punts. Both had one. Buffalo had six penalties, Kansas City had five. Both had the ball thirty minutes. I mean, you looked up and down they it was an even match. This is what we expected. I predicted twenty eight to twenty seven Buffalo, but it but failed two point conversions. Very Josh Allen reliant on big push push plays and in the end, it's just a matter Like even Kansas City's final drive, it was just you needed Buffalo because they had a chance, because they had a timeout, they had a chance to get it back maybe with fifteen twenty seconds. Kansas City delivered two big plays. And we knew all year Buffalo's defense was a liability, but we thought Kansas City's offense would not punish you because it had sputtered most of the year. Hell, it sputtered against Houston.
Speaker 3: I don't remember a coach in all my years of watching football, typically the guy that always blitzes, you know, has some incredible moments, but also has some pretty embarrassing moments. I don't remember a guy now for six seven straight years who is just known as the king of blitzes. And it feels like in the second half and they're playing in the biggest game for six straight years. They always were Colin and they're not like someone trips and he got lucky. It's like the guy is being untouched, unembedded on the way to the quarterback. I mean, Steve Spagnola. If he was an offensive coach, we would talk about him like Andy Reid, the Shanahan family, I mean the Walsh I mean, I think because we live in such an offensive league and we talk about the quarterbacks and we talk about the coaches rightfully, so and so many of them are great offensive coaches. This guy has had one of the greatest stretches in the history of football, especially in the league. That is, let's face the kind of anti defense the officiating is against them. He has dominated for them.
Speaker 2: Well, ask yourself, Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes, Steve Spagnola. My argument is best head coach, quarterback, defensive coordinator, combo of all time. That's as good now. Domblin for years had Dick Lebow, but they were both on the defensive side. The symmetry with them greatest play designer, play caller, greatest current quarterback, best defensive coordinator, top three defensive linemen. We have to give Kansas City's defense some credit here, dude. First of all, mcduffee is an elite top three or four corner in the league, so Buffalo does not have one of those. Buffalo came into the game concerned about the health of the corners. Buffalo's rap he's always hurt at safety, good player, always hurt. So coming into this game, if you ask Buffalo fans, they were concerned about their secondary. It feels like we've been concerned about Buffalo's secondary and its health for several years running. What we weren't concerned about is the offense. And if you look at the numbers in the box score, the offense got in the second half very concertive. Listen, Josh Allen to maccollins two. You take out those two huge plays. That was a big chunk offense. Those two plays, I.
Speaker 3: Think the other thing that did Kansas City And listen, Buffalo, I give them credit to They're just not quite as physical as the chief The Chiefs are the best tackling team in the league. How good you know? Forever it was Eric Reid who was the first round pick for the forty nine ers from LSU, and then his brother comes along and Andy Reid just signs him as a free agent from Houston. And how good has Justin Reid been for them? He makes so many open field tackles. I mean they're they're tackling with their obviously most defensive lines of good teams are physical. How good is their secondary? They all hit like linebackers. So it's like, okay, yeah, you gain five yards and then you get destroyed by some guy. We're weighing two hundred pounds, this running a four to four. I mean the physicality of the Chiefs. Let's face it. The first iteration was bombs away. This like Mike Martz two thousand offense right with Tyreek Hill in twenty nineteen. Yeah, they have shifted into this like mid eighties Ditka Parcels type team. Look at Mahomes, He's got thrown for four hundred yards here. No, he's playing smart football, a lot of play action dump offs, making big throws when he has to, and their defense dominates at the most opportune times. They might give up a couple of plays, like you said, the Mac Collins play. It's one of the great catches you'll see ever in a play by God Over. You know, the guy draped all over him over it was Willie Mays with a guy draped over his shoulders, so a great pass. I mean that was that was just a great NFL football player.
Speaker 2: If you wouldn't have if you weren't an NFL fan, and you could just describe Kansas City, Buffalo and Baltimore over the last three to four years and you were just describing to somebody they said, give me, give me ninety seconds to describe it. You'd say, well, there's this Kansas City team and they just kind of develop their offensive weapons over the course of the season, and then by the time they get to the end of the season, they're the best version of themselves, like by thirty percent. And then Buffalo and Baltimore always great in the regular season, and then they play Kansas City and like they of change and they're a little conservative and they get a little weird with their quarterbacks and that's what the games look like. And that's how I feel Kansas City Worthy today, hugely valuable. I mean, Kelsey kind of disappeared, so Worthy was a huge part of it. Mahomes was more aggressive. So I feel like Kansas City does this every year. We're kind of like, eh, this offense is tough it's Kelsey even. Oh my god. Then they get to the playoffs, You're like, okay, they're in December, they're kind of fair. And then they play a game like this and you're like, shit, they are really good on third and fourth down and situationally.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I mean both these guys have a long time to play out their careers. Let's not forget. On Draft night, the Buffalo Bills traded with the Kansatley Chiefs, who drafted Xavier Worthy, who tonight had six catches for a touchdown and he had another couple carries for shooge are huge. They drafted Keon Coleman, who again I think is gonna be okay, had one catch for twelve yards. So if I'm a Bill's fan and Andy Reid, and remember they took some shit that night, it's like, of all the teams you could trade, should we be doing a deal with this? And you know, old school football people would say values value if you don't want the player, but if they want to play, if Billy Bean's on the horn and he wants the player, maybe just keep the guy or just draft the guy. And Dave, you're worthy, not even just tonight, but I would say down the stretch of the season it took them a little long. Yes, you're like, he is going to be dramatically better next year with Patrick and am.
Speaker 2: Well watchhand and Rashi Rice comes back becoming a uber. So they have solved and Noah Gray will it within a year be a reliable average tight end. So they had this two year window where they were really vulnerable. They were ham and eggat at wide receiver, bringing back Juju Smith, Schuster, Ben Watson, and they were vulnerable. Well, now Roshie Rice is back a one worthies and extremely gifted player. It was more of a gadget guy early. Now he's a volume guy. I didn't know if he'd ever become a volume guy. So they had this two year window when you kind of had opportunities to beat them, and they were relying on sky More in Super Bowls like that shit's over. Now they're not. Now they're ready to roll and they've got the receiving unit figured out.
Speaker 3: Well, I think there's you know, I think there's a decent chance there's been some buzz you could argue now win or lose, that this could be Kelsey's last game. Yeah, but I think the scary part would be is like they didn't really need him to beat the Bills, who are by far their biggest foe. And okay, they'll just drap the tight end in the first or second round. And the other thing we know the Chiefs are going to do is this is a loaded running back class. There's a decent chance on the second day google Andy's history, like Shady McCoy second round pick, if they add a good running back in the second round. This is a defensive team with core pieces coming back. That's the scary thing. And listen, I learned my lesson. I bet against the Chiefs. This was more of a bet. I just thought it was like the likelihood the Patriots lost all the time. Part of the reason that no team ever gets back to three straight championships because usually Joe Montana, forty nine Ers, Troy Aikman Cowboys, the Tom Brady you just lose the third or fourth time. You lose a couple of championship games. It's not the end of the world. This team, this is in what world? Unless you're a diehard Eagles guy? Do you not envision this team winning the Super Bowl? Because I can't. I just don't envision them losing any of these games. We have a year resume now of them winning all their games that look remotely the same. Right, they find a way. It's just it's been one of the crazier, most impressive seasons I've ever seen from a team any sport ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think coaching quarterback, Kansas City has a huge, huge, seismic edge on Philadelphia. Roster is clearly edged to Philly, and we'll get into that game in a few minutes. But I was just looking at the rushes for Mahomes. So over the course of a season, Mahomes in a game will rush six or seven times. Tonight eleven. It is very mj. He just shifts. And I also think, listen McDermott, you're a little trap with McDermott. Like shocker. If I told you one of the two coaches in this game is going to get kind of conservative in the second half, who would you have guessed it would be? They got really run heavy in the second half. Now again, I thought all year they had this kind of dexterity offensively, They had just a lot of people. I still think Ken Cage should have caught that last pass hit him in the hands, hit him in the hands. He literally hit him in the hands. Nobody's going to discuss that. In fact, Romo and Nance kind of glossed over, and it's like, guys, there's your play ball was in his hands. NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are Get in on the action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdowns is a key to winning in the NFL playoffs, and the key to you scoring big is betting on him at DraftKings number one place to bet touchdowns. If you're ready to place your first bet, make it really simple a player scoring a touchdown, go to Draftking sports Books app, download it, make your pick. Here's another reason to watch your favorite players crush it on the playoffs. If you're a new customer, you bet five bucks. That's it, five bucks. Get two hundred in bonus bets instantly by betting just five bucks, So score big Draftking sports Book during the playoffs. Download the app, use the code colin cli n That will get you two hundred bucks in bonus bet. So if you want two hundred dollars in bonus bets, you got to put in the code Colin only on Draftking sportsbook. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight ope and why, or text hope and why four six seven, three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours, zephyr issuins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG dot co slash audio.
Speaker 2: Again. I think Baltimore and Buffalo are going to be very, very good teams. But when I look at Kansas City and I look at that front seven defensively, and I look at Brett Veach's drafting, and I look at Howie Roseman's drafting, is you know, GMS, we don't pay a lot a lot of attention. Outside of moneyball, we don't pay attention. I mean, the Dodgers just go buy the best players. Right. We don't talk about Andrew Friedman, even though he's excellent. It's mostly there. In baseball, we talk about how much money can Steve Cohen spend. In the NBA, once you draft a star, the GM's just trying to find rotational guys around the star. In the NFL, there is a gap in quality of general managers, and to me, not just because their teams are good. I think Howie Roseman's won. I think Brett Veach is two depending on the draft. And I don't think I love Andy Reid, but in Philadelphia he didn't have this kind of talent. I mean it took Brett a couple of years to get this receiving core. Right. Remember that's the hardest position to draft in the first round. It has the most misses in the last twenty years. But I think they're buttoned up now going forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one thing when I got to Philadelphia I learned is O line D line comes first. And in my four years of drafts when I first got there, Brandon Graham was our first round pick. My second year, Danny Watkins, he was a flop, But who was offensive lineman? First round pick? Fletcher Cox's first round pick, Lane Johnson first round pick. You know, was not saying you can't draft other positions, but that's where you win in this league is on the fronts, and I mean that's been a separating factor for the Eagles. Think about this too. It's not like Andy doesn't love skill guys. He once traded for Terrell Owens, he drafted to Shawn Jackson, he loved Tyreek Hill. But they had a tough decision a couple of years back when it came to Tyreek Hill. What did they do? They traded him so they could go all in on Chris Jones. They chose one of the two guys, and they not only chose the right guy, then they parlayed that in the McDuffie and Karlovskis. You know, I mean Bill Belichick could have drafted Karloski's he traded out so Andy Reid could trade up.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: So you had Karlovskis to go with Chris Jones, to go with a great coordinator, to go with a fantastic secondary. And the one thing the Chiefs en listened it starts with Kelsey and Mahomes. But they just have a lot of high level, high football IQ tough guys. It's not actually this sexy like there's not a bunch of Jerry Rice's and Ray Lewis's. I mean, it's not the sexiest like NFL films, all time great sound bites. It's just kind of old school, boring, high level cats who you know, the one thing and listen, I know a lot of people in that organization were not a place where you get to sit in the training room on Wednesday and Thursday. Our guys practice. Obviously, if you're legitimately injured, you don't have to practice, but this is not like we co through once the season. Listen, there are a lot of players you're like, yeah, here, this guy doesn't practice much during the week, and as it in years, that shit doesn't fly there. And their star got Travis Kelsey's like the hardest practicing guy on the team. In fairness, Tyreek always was for them too, but it just got so expensive and they really value that and I'd say it shows well and I think Belichick did too, and they had twenty years of kicking everyone's ass.
Speaker 2: Show me the warm Weather or Dome team dynasty. If you look at Pro football New England, cold, private, covert, intense, physical Philadelphia, intense, emotional physical Kansas City. You start looking, go find me the great dynasties in warm weather. Years ago I talked to a guy about this. He said, be careful when you live in a port city like a Miami or New Orleans. The players you draft you get real silly, really finesse really quick. Guys want to go out, The girls are pretty, their restaurants everywhere, the outdoor scene. You go to the NFL, the one sport in our country that is physicality based as football, it is not a coincidence that. I mean, listen, I'm saying this with respect to Buffalo and Baltimore. They're ass kicking towns. Like people work hard, they shovel their snow for the players. If football is a physical game, I mean last two national champions, Ohio State and Michigan pushed people all over the field for years. The SEC Bam and George's offenses were hit and miss. Their defenses were intimidating and violent, and there is something to be said about the physical nature. I mean that we have now a Kansas City and a New England dynasty, two New England dynasties and a Kansas City dynasty. In the last twenty four years, and both are known as intense. Coaches practice hard play, hurt front office, and coaches control the environment. And I will say this again, I think Kansas City matches up with Philadelphia much much better than Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Do you totally agree. I think there's the one thing with Philadelphia is they can overwhelm you with talent. But I think you know most teams in Buffalo, you even felt early in this game, you just go, I don't think Buffalo's big enough on defense. They overachieve on defense. And I give McDermott like they are. They are guys flying around like DeMar Hamlin. Great story, kind of average player ideally or not. He's a backup, not starting him. Look, I mean one of their better players who's coming off a concussion protocol gets an immediate concussion. This is a game where you can feel like there might be some concussions in this game. And that's how the Eagles play too. Look at the Eagles. Their center has a bad back, can't play. They bump a guy over, he gets injured, and then he can't play and the other guy that's injured comes back. In the culture in these two organizations did you notice in Philly that when they won the game, Jeffrey Lurie's up on the thing with Terry Bradshaw going we got one more, we got one more. They're not like celebrating the moment. You could say and listen and it comes. And that always felt that through Howie, there's an intensity in that organization. You probably don't see that as much with the Kansas two Chiefs, but I mean, when the season starts, they got one goal, win the championship, nothing else matters. So I just think you have two teams. You know, the Eagles aren't a dynasty by any means, but this is their third super Bowl since twenty seventeen. This's our second three years. I mean, they with a lot of these same core players. They've added a couple of young guys, but if you look at their Super Bowl two years ago, the majority of the guys are on this team besides three or four guys. So I just think there's there's just such a physicality with these two teams, and that's where they overwhelm you. Now, the Eagles have this element of the running back and bust sixty seventy yard runs. The Chiefs don't, but they don't give up those type plays, So I think it'll be much harder for Sakuon. Yeah, it feels like he's had a sixty yard run in every other game he's played this season. I think that will be a little more difficult. But like their speed, the Chiefs aren't really a speed team anymore. So you get inside a dome a little faster track. That does benefit Philly, but in who, I just don't see who's betting against Andy Reid and the Chiefs at this moment. After witnessing what we just witnessed.
Speaker 2: It's time to take a look at this weekend's tastiest matchup in this week's Sunday Night food Ball, brought to you by Uber Eats. All right, let's pivot to the Eagles fifty five the Commander's twenty three. So I mean, listen, I think I bet the Eagle. This was my favorite bet the last two weeks have been the Eagles. I like the Eagles, I like the over, so I hit on that. And my take is, I think we just have to be Washington. Today was a better story than a team is that they were missing their best D lineman, their best O lineman, Jaden Daniels is a remarkable player. Terry McLaurin, I mean, this kid, now what finally has help. But I couldn't help but watch that game and is the game war on? It felt like you were watching a major league team and a team like Washington just didn't have the players. And you know, I think, you know, it would be one thing to say, hey, Washington had a great effort, but I thought they I mean, they had their fumbles, they had multiple turnovers. They reminded me a little of the Houston Texans. They just aren't quite there yet. They need another draft. They have a lot of cap space, they need about four free agents, three to four starters in the draft, and then that game's gonna look different. But I just felt you were I just felt physically, Philly is so big. I mean, AJ Brown is a tight end on Washington. They're so big, They're so physical. And Washington has two great players McLaurin and Jade Daniels, several good players, and two of their good players were out the old linement and paying the d linement.
Speaker 3: Well. I heard a stat that the turnover discrepancy of teams that had won in the playoffs and teams they had lost in the playoffs coming into this weekend was twenty one to three. So if you told me to start the game that Washington was gonna have a bunch of turnovers and fumbles and the Eagles were not, I would say they have no chance because it's pretty evident how good Jayden Daniels is, Like in texting people to Philly, they think he's like a thirty year old all pro. That's what they were preparing for. Those are the words coming out of Fangio. That's how they approached the game plan week But when I looked at the matchup, there might be under two players for Washington that start for Philadelphia two players Terry McLaurin and I'm not counting Jayden and Daniels. So you just the talent discrepancy, like the Bills. Chiefs got more players that would start for the Bills, but the Bills still have a lot of high level guys. Yeah, so it might be forty five, fifty five or forty sixty. We're talking like ninety five to five that in that game. And as that game went and they started fumbling, it's just like you you can't do this on the road. So like Honestly, I think they're two years away from being even remotely close to a team like Philly, And honestly, like when the Lions are healthy and some of these other teams, I mean, they have such a head start. This was just to make the playoffs and be a one and done would have been the most incredible story we've ever seen. I think it's crazy. And the game really got away from Washington toward the end of the third early in the fourth quarter. I think Jayden Daniels a remarkable player. I think he's one of the best players I've ever seen, given the circumstances of the team he's playing with and his.
Speaker 2: Remember remember when Andrew Luck got the Colts to the AFC Championship, I think against New England and they got the shit kicked out of the ball, and you were like, this is That's what I felt like. I like, oh my god, this quarter Now I think it was in Luck's third fourth.
Speaker 3: It wasn't third because because he went to the playoffs his first three years and he got farther each year.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and it was so I felt the same way. I'm like, boy, this young quarterback is really good, but this roster has no business being in the AFC Championship Washington. Washington's roster is not as good. It's not as good as Green Bays, it's not as good as the Rams. It's not as good overall as the Sea Hawks, the Lions, so Minnesota. So it's a great story. You know, I wrote down a lot of different things during this game, and you know it's it's weird when it comes to Philadelphia. Saquon Barkley, I feel like he's faster than Walter Peyton and maybe not as strong as Peyton. He's definitely not as clever or shifty as Barry Sanders, but he's clever and shifty. But he really is. He really is an ald timer. I mean, first of all, you get you get high end speed, you get it quickly. Because of his size. You know, he's got that sort of a shorter size, so he's hard to see behind the Eagles O line. So he kind of bursts out of the cloud or the fog. He can run you over, he can make you miss. I always think whenever you see a great player, I remember this. I remember this.
Speaker 3: In golf.
Speaker 2: You can see a guy like Brooks cap You're like, yeah, he's just bigger and stronger than people, or Tiger in his prime. But a lot of times you'll watch a pro athlete like Larry Fitzgerald and you're like, he's fast, but he's he's not that fast. I mean he's big, but he's not is he that big? And then you're just like, Larry Fitzgerald is always open and hung onto everything. And you just watch certain athletes and you're like, man, they make it look so it has to be a combination of like intelligence, instinct, workout, work ethic. It's a combination. Sequon is one of those guys where when you watch him, it just it looks easy, like he just makes great players look so bad with one step. That and that to me has always been the difference between very good and great to like, oh that's all time stuff. Is that Like Reggie White would just bat good offensive lineman out of the way, like literally with his off arm would bat them away, And you're like, Okay, that's just different than everybody else. I Saquon to me is the top five to six running back I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think a lot of positions if you're drafted like he was, and it's polarizing when you take a running back number two overall because so much out of your control. His old line sucked. They had never had a passing game. So if you have no passing game and you have no offensive line, you could be Barry Sanders. With Walter Bayton, it's going to be a struggle. I grew up on Barry Sanders. They had Herman More, they had an explosive passing game. Yeah, obviously he was a special player. But I wrote down three guys because I think there's a chance, if he stays healthy, he could have this second kind of lease on life in the NFL and become like a Hall of Fame guy. Now, Curtis Martin, Jerome Bettis, and Marshall Falk were all guys that like after their third or fourth year, Curtis Martin went to the Jets, Bettis went to the Steelers, and Marshall Falk went to the Rams. Curtis Martin was really good on the Patriots, and Marshall Falk was really good on the ramps right, and Jerome Bettis was solid. Now, I don't put Jerome Bettis quite on those two guys level, but like Saquon, I would say most people described his careers like, eh, that was kind of underwhelming. It just wasn't going well. It wasn't his fault. Yeah, because you're watching him on this team. How about the way that game opened. They went like twenty five plays Washington on that first drive, they got like seventeen fourth downs and they ended up kicking a field goal. And I saw Jeff Schwartz tweet this out. He's like, God that it reminds me a lot of Notre Dame. If that's what you have to do to start a game and only get three points, it's gonna be a long game. The Eagles go one play, he does like a three sixty bounces off another guy cuts it back for sixty five seventy yards. You're like, uh, this does not feel It was insane that at one point in time this game was fourteen to twelve, because after that drive and then another early drive, you're like, this thing could get out of hand, and Washington, and this where Dan deserves credit, Jayden deserves credit, kept it kind of. I mean twenty seven to fifteen at half time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it probably.
Speaker 3: Should have been like forty to seven at half time, but Washington fought and then the wheels came off. But when you have and this is where when Jalen's healthy and they have a running threat with the quarterback and the running back, what are you really gonna do? I mean, Colin, they ran for seven touchdowns today, ran for seven touchdowns and the two of them combined. I mean, what's take one? Ad he had two and Jalen had three. I mean, what are you gonna do? Eagles will never lose a game if they're getting that type of production in the running game.
Speaker 2: Ever, Yeah, because theirs. That was this week's Sunday Night food Ball, brought to you by Uber Eats as the official on demand delivery partner of the NFL. Uber Eats is my fave the best game day deals all season long. Order now for Game Day I already did, hope you do too. And now for our next segment, Whiskey Business, brought to you by Green River Whiskey, the official whiskey of the Colin Coward Podcast. When you want to enjoy life simple pleasures, reach for Green River Whiskey. Whether it's rye whiskey or single barrel bourbon, You're getting over a century a craftsmanship packed into every bottle. Hop on over to Greenriverwhiskey dot Com and discover a legend in a bottle. Today, Kansas City is favored by one and a half points. That would have been close to my guests, like, I like Kansas City. I like Kansas City in the Super Bowl. I think they match up really well with Philadelphia. And again, you know it's here's the thing. We have our questions about Nick Sirianni, but we love the roster. What do we do with Sean McDermott, What do we do with them? I mean, you can't tell me when you watch the first drives of the game today. One team looked prepared, one looked aimless. You can't tell me. In these these fourth down, high leverage situations, you thought McDermott was the better coach than Andy Reid. If you're Buffalo. As we move back to that game, what do you do with McDermott. He's clear, he's like Mike McCarthy, but a defensive version. You know he's capable, you know he's above average, he's B plus. But when you watch that game today, if you just think about fourth downs, high leverage moments, situational football, opening drive, it was Kansas City, Kansas City Kansas City Again. I think Buffalo had two three huge plays in the game, but I mean Kansas City had about eleven different players touching it in big spots. I don't what do you do with McDermott, be cause Sirianni getting to a Super Bowl survives. McDermott survives, I'm sure as well. But nobody this morning. Once the emotions come back down. What once the emotions flatten out in Buffalo, it feels like you got kind of out coached again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think you just go to church and pray someone else takes out the Chiefs in a playoffs so you don't have to play them, because I think you could beat anybody else. I think, who else are you going to hire? You know, you're the only team that plays him close in the AFC. It was seventeen to ten last year in the AFC Championship game. But that game wasn't close. You know. The Bills, I hear you. I mean they they feel like they should win these games. But look at Sirianni. He has two coordinators that may combine eight nine million dollars. He has the best. He has like the theo Epstein of GMS, who just load his roster. I watched the Bills team, I don't even see that much talent on the field beside, you know, relative to some of the other two teams. Hell, I didn't even think they were a talent as the Ravens last week? Did you actually very impressed? A lot of people thought had the Jets were the betting favorite to win the East a week before the season started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the Bills were. I mean, I love I think he's I think he's.
Speaker 3: Pretty damn good, you know. So it was his fault that Joe Brady on that. On the last drive, the first play of the last drive, with whatever, three minutes to go, Joe Brady calls a toss play and it gets stuffed for like a minus a couple of yards. Like what do you guys? Put it to job his hand? Why you run the ball with three minutes down a field goal? But they get you know, so, you know, when you're a defensive head coach, you are a little beholden to your coordinator. Now, I think the old school Sean was yelling on the headset, run the ball, do this they're going for constantly on fourth down. I mean, he's much closer to Dan Quinn or Dan Campbell. Is he not as in terms of aggression on these fourth and shorts which three four years ago before they had the scars they do now. I don't think he's doing that, like he's on the aggressive side now as they give the thumbs up to his offense. Is he not?
Speaker 2: No? I think I think Sean is, and I think he's more than capable. I really feel he's Mike McCarthy. And I said I would have hired Mike McCarthy for three jobs. McDermott would be out of work for fifteen minutes. But I do feel like you get you know, it reminds me what.
Speaker 3: Are your options right now? That's the other thing.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like Doug Collins with MJ. MJ loved Doug Collins because his answer was always just give MJ the ball and let him score. And then they went to Philip Jackson and phil Jackson said, no, we're not going to do that. You have to trust your teammates. And I feel like that's a little Sean McDermott. Sean McDermott is a little Doug Collins where it's like you just let Josh Josh is the guy and it's like, no, The truth of the matter is the tush push doesn't work with a six seven quarterback. It's not going to work against Kansas City's D line. It's just not gonna work. And when it does, he can get hurt, he can fumble. I mean, by the way he almost lateraled last week. If you recall, remember against the Ravens, Josh wanted to lateral once. He did it again in this game where where he's he's getting rambunctious, he's getting worked up, he's trying to make a play. It's like, God, I don't know. I just I feel bad for Buffalo fans. I thought this was the year. But you know, it's sometimes it's just as simple as why would you bet against Malmes. I didn't bet against Kansas City because I didn't think they were capable, But I thought Buffalo, this was the best version of Buffalo. And then in the second half they clammed up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, let's look at Andy Reid on a fourth and one early in that game. They had Mahonemes basically scrambled to the right, and Mahomes isn't as fast as Josh Allen. How often in huge games this year, did they know Jayden's closer to You know, Josh Allen used Jayden to get on the edges. They know you're running it up the middle. If Jim Nance knows that, So Spags and Andy kind of wink wink told him over a sandwich in the conference room after a player too, you should realize this isn't going to work and pivot. So if anyone wants to be critical on the tush push plays that they worked last week, they were not working this week.
Speaker 2: Pivot.
Speaker 3: You have one of the greatest athletes pound for it. You have like the modern you have this generation's version of Cam Newton. So get him on the He's fast enough, he's been doing his whole career to get on the edges of the tackle. But they just they were obsessed with running it and his move and they knew it was just to go right over the left guard and they clearly emphasized pinching that area and he goes high. So it's like the Washington thing. It sucks to lose, right, they got there, But how what an incredible accomplishment for the organization. Think about Josh Harris's owned the Sixers for almost fifteen years. They've never made it to a conference championship. He's owned this team one year and they're in the conference championship for the first time since nineteen ninety one with a team that I mean, they don't even have a top just guy for guy fifteen roster in the NFL. You know, they have a special quarterback and a good coach. But I think when you look at the Bills, you know, I think a lot of people did think the Bills were going to step back this year. Now. I thought they were gonna make the playoffs. I didn't know how good they were going to be. They were right there total toe. I mean, they were up twenty two to twenty one in the fourth quarter against the Chiefs. I think that's where it hurts. You have now had the Chiefs in Kansas City on the ropes multiple times and you can't get it done. But I think this goes back to the Michael Jordan thing. That was true with Michael Jordan. People had him on the ropes. People had Tiger Woods on the ropes and they just couldn't close. At least, if you are going to have this version of anyone on the ropes, it's these guys. No one can beat them if they win the Super Bowl, if they win three straight, I mean, we've never seen that. When we're never seeing that again, all these guys could just retire because I mean, who's ever matching that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the again, you know, Buffalo is gonna blame the officials. We got a first down. It's like once, once the emotion dies down, you're going to look back at all the two point conversions missed and the tush pushes and you're opening drive and you couldn't you couldn't make stops Kansas City on their last drive. And uh, you know, I think, listen, we got one football game left, Kansas City favored by a point and a half over Philadelphia, and I like Kansas City high scoring, getting There'll be some points, but again, I will take the best quarterback probably ever, and the best coach in my opinion, probably ever in a big game with two weeks to prepare. And I said I felt going into the game this weekend, going into it, the AFC champ would win the Super Bowl. But while I was watching the Eagles, I thought Philadelphia would bury Buffalo. Buffalo would have no answers for that offense. Jesus Washington's defense played their ass off for six weeks and they got bullied. And now for our segment, Hot Off the Press, presented by our friends at Louisiana Hot Sauce. This stuff's great. Bring the food at your big game party to a whole new level with the original Louisiana Brand Hot Sauce. Bold, authentic flavor embodies the rich culinary tradition of Louisiana. I'm going to the Super Bowl in New Orleans. Can't wait. The original Louisiana Brand Hot Sauce perfect for those who demand great flavor with just the right amount of heat. This stuff is remarkable. I want to talk about this.
Speaker 3: This was.
Speaker 2: It's pretty remarkable, So let's talk about it. Let's give this ten minutes so it has to be the most embarrassing moment. The Eagles have now been to eight NFC championships in four Super Bowls since the Cowboys have been to one conference championship, so Philadelphia is separated as franchise. But the Cowboys announced Brian Schottenheimer as the head coach on a Friday night news dump, late late, late Friday night. Now it makes me believe that either Jerry Jones was caught completely flat footed by Mike McCarthy choosing to leave, or it's some sort of plan to get the number one pick next year, because Schottenheimer is a nice guy, but he is a bounce around the league, never really like getting opportunities at the highest level. Jag Seattle can't really maintain jobs. I said this the other day. Their lack of urgency on Dak's contract crushed them, and their lack of urgency on hiring a coach. It's hard to explain. I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty clear. You know Jerry Well, the news dumps very telling, right. Jerry runs his franchise for the last definitely the last fifteen twenty years like a television show. He literally was just on one of the more popular ones in the country. You can't tell me. I mean, if Jerry liked the hire, he would have put this thing out in the middle of the night on Sunday or first thing Monday morning, so everyone talked about him all week Friday night ten o'clock, not Friday night ten o'clock Eastern. I mean this was late after the country might have been asleep. I think he thought, listen, they knew coming into the season that Mike McCarthy was on, his contract was ending, so we all knew that. We assumed Mike McCarthy was fired. And then Black Monday came and Mike was not fired. We're like, well, clearly and people have been talking, maybe they're just going to keep them. Jerry thought it could just give him some fake two year contract, like Mike, where the hell are you gonna go? And pretty clear Mike might have misplaced his hand a little too, because I think he thought he could get the Bears job. Yeah, but I think Mike realized kind of maybe halfway or toward the end of that week, as he wanted Jason Witten on his staff, Jerry was just gonna kind of bend him over, like, hey, Jerry, I've made a lot of money in the last fifteen years, buddy, I don't need you, and I'm not just going to acquiesce to everything you want and basically told him to kick Rocks. And I think Jerry thought the whole time he could essentially give him like a two year contract. You know, think about this, Jerry just hired Brian Schottenheimer. Jerry's kind of cheap, Like that's one thing that's pretty telling Jerry's not these Ben Johnson, Mike Rabel making twelve thirteen, fourteen. Mike McCarthy was making seven million dollars right now. Granted he was hired five years ago, but he was on a seven year million dollars. That's one of the lower paid coaches in the league. Would you guess Brian Schottenheimer is making more than seven million dollars. There's a decent chance that Brian Schottenheimer's the lowest paid coach in the NFL.
Speaker 2: I think he is.
Speaker 3: We know what Ben Johnson makes, we know Pete Carroll ain't make it seven, and we know Bileam Cohen just got twelve or thirteen million dollars. So Jerry's a little cheap. He misplayed his hand. And you'd been saying this, and I've always defended Jerry a little bit. He is really in his Al Davis phase now, like they are. That was sometimes you fire a coach whatever it's time, but go through that week and then eventually break up with Mike McCarthy and end up a week later with Brian Schottenheimer. And once upon a time Brian Schottenheim, remember when he was Rex Ryan's OC and they were with Mark Sanchez. He was like thirty seven, thirty eight years old. He was viewed as a head coach. That was fifteen years ago. Was the last time Brian Schottenheimer had a head coaching interview? Has he had one in a decade? Now? That's not the end all be all, But why would you fire Mike McCarthy, who has accomplished suff and then hire his offensive coordinator who's not some valued candidate. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: He didn't even call plays. Yeah, McCarthy, you know it's not It's not below Jerry to actually make calls dissuading people from hiring Mike McCarthy because Mike McCarthy suddenly was a hot candidate. Now he's not even getting interviewed, and he's clearly the best candidate on the market. I mean, the Saints, what are the Saints going to do? He'd obviously the best candidate is I think, you know, and I've said this, if Lebron didn't go to the Lakers, the Lakers are the Cowboys. They're just certain them. I mean, Lebron is literally saved the franchise. They were Kobe's last five years. I think they're the worst win lost percentage in the league. It could be wrong, but it was. It was really bad. So it's just, you know, it's just one of those things where it's not a coincidence when people like Andy Reid are successful all the time. It's not a coincidence when certain gms have good draft classes over and over and over. And I think the Dallas Cowboys the last couple of draft classes have been a weak. I mean they've missed on their their first I mean they hit on Ceedee Lamb and Micah, but their last two first round picks have been weak. They work by Dak Prescott again, They're just they have really fallen to me, John and I don't take any pleasure in saying this. They've become a little like Cleveland. They're a little like the Jets. They're not as chaotic, but they're they're really a second tier franchise. Like they're they're they're not even they're there are not remotely close to a top five NFC roster. Forget AFC, they're not. They're they could they could be the eighth, the ninth best roster in the NFC.
Speaker 3: Now, well, think about this, you just hit on they haven't been in the Conference Championship game since what ninety six? The Eagles just since that foal So Foles and then the last two Jalen have not only been to three, they won them. I mean the last two they played Minnesota with Foles, they blew them out. Jalen against the Niners they knocked out Purty, blew them out, and tonight they scored fifty five points. So they've been to three super Bowls in the last what eight years? Seven years? So you are in a different stratosphere than them. And then Washing sells the team. They get a real coach, a superstar quarterback, and a real GM and they're gonna start lapping you. If I'm a cowboy fan, thank god the Giants have their own issues or we would. It's that Friday night for a guy that knows just I mean, one thing he's great about is getting people to talk about his team. I mean, it's why he talks twice a week. No other owner says a peep column. None of them talk at all. It's not like they don't have Biggie. They realize, what's the point. Why am I going to say a word? Most gms? You notice how many gms come on your television show throughout the year, sparingly here and there. But they let the coach and the players talk during the season, right, it's not their time. Jerry talks twice a week, sometimes three times. And I don't blame anyone from talking to him because he gives you incredible quotes. But that's not a healthy way to operate. It's just not And I thought that it was overblown a little bit when remember when the story came out, Dak said, they have fans walking around the facility, but once you start losing, you start going. Well, where Jerry's priorities right now? It's like, does he just want to save some money here with Brian Schottenheim or did he get into a situation that he never thought he'd be in and then didn't know who to talk to. Of course, Dion wasn't that interested. He's Dean, doesn't answer to anyone in Colorado. Jerry tell him everything to do. That's the other thing. You go work with the Cowboys, like you listen Woody Johnson, theseuys bug you with dumb ideas. Jerry's literally telling you like who to play when to play him, you know, like football, Like he thinks he's al Davis lost his mind. But at one point in time, al Davis really new football? Like does Jerry really know? Like is Jerry watching tape? Give me no chance. I don't even blame him, But I also wouldn't be an owner if I'm not watching tape telling you what to do.
Speaker 2: Well, the Kansas City Chiefs have won seventeen straight one possession games NFL record. They will be favored over Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: You think he wins this game, Andy, I guess he just immediately on the Lombard Pardi Walsh Belichick.
Speaker 2: You know what, John, I think I've told you this before. John, if the NFL had addressed CCE ten years earlier and change the rules ten years earlier, Belichick would have two fewer Super Bowls. Andy would have one or two more, and potentially and we would be viewing we would be viewing Andy Reid as the best coach of all time. I mean, here's some things. Andy's one of those guys that has aged well. And I really consider this a thing. How do you age Belichick has not aged well? You know, kind of grumpy, domineering coach. Mike Dickett in age well. Bobby Knight didn't age well. Tony Larusa didn't age well. Bill Belichick's not aging particularly well. Kind of this my way, domineering rigidity. Who tends to age well? Are people that are willing to elevate others, be others, mentors give as well. Let's get Andy Reid ages really well. Bill Walsh, by the way, you know, on his coaching tree, and I think there are certain coaches out there that are givers and mentors. And I think I think Andy's ability to win with multiple quarterbacks is something Belichick could never do. And Belichick did in age well. Like there's two eras of football. Andy won in both. Bill dominated one and got fire in the other. And so I look at Andy Reid as he didn't have the early success, but he didn't have Tom Brady. He was dealing with Michael Vick, and he was dealing with Donovan McNabb and you know, he was dealing with B and C quarterbacks. Bill couldn't win with anybody. He had one year with Matt Castle, like, he just struggled with everybody. So and when Bill made that move to make Matt Patricia an offensive coordinator, it was like whoa, whoa, He's really toned after what's happened on the league League. Yeah, I was just like, wow, Bill, You've It's like it's like the stories you hear about Tony LaRussa with the White Sox. It's like just it's the game's passed him or Bill or Bobby Night at the end, you know it just the game had passed him by the one and done culture. Bobby couldn't put his arms around it. You know, Rest in peace for Bobby. But I think Andy's the best go back if you're a Bill's fan when this game's on the NFL network, and watch the first drive of Buffalo and watch the first drive of Kansas City. It was a coaching mismatch. I don't know what Buffalo was trying to do is if they did not practice. Kansas City is like attacking the middle of the field. And then on the final drive, look at what Spags reduced Buffalo to. You saw great offensive coaching to start it, brilliant defensive coaching to end it. And that's the difference. That to me, was the difference in the guy. I thought it was a real for Kansas City's coaching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reiterate everything you said. Just it's crazy. I can't I just Buffalo had that lead. I think anytime. This is the second time now they've had them on the road with a lead in the fourth quarter. I know. Listen and I know a lot of forty nine er people in my life. The forty nine ers have had the lead twice on Andy Reid's That's part of this era too. They are coming back in all their games. They are down in the second half. They are not blowing every very Patriot like that way. Like a lot of the Patriot games were back and forth and time. Yeah, they won with situational football.
Speaker 2: Big changes today.
Speaker 3: So it's like to be down twenty two to twenty one and then all of a sudden, five minutes later they have a seven point lead and you're like, eh, they're winning this thing. What happened that one?
Speaker 2: Listen, you and I I remember I lived in Connecticut. I heard the same stuff. It's the officials, they get breaks. My take was always a balls the coaching sport be Mahomes and Brady in these big spots. There's so much about football, John, you and I and the fans don't see at the line of scrimmage, and these just circumstantial moments. Brady and Mahomes are the two best I've ever seen. Manning's up there, but they're just better than everybody else in those Why.
Speaker 3: They don't throw picks and they don't fumble in these big moments. When's the last time the Chiefs turned the ball over? It feels like it's been years.
Speaker 2: Well, they had Yeah, they had one fumble today near the defensive line. I remember, and by the way, Mahomes had it and Ed Oliver stole it from him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good points. Mahmes fumbled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Buffalo again. Sho reiterate Buffalo either fumbled four or five times, recovered all of them.
Speaker 3: That's unheard of.
Speaker 2: That's dark magic shit, all right. Three and Ounces podcast Former NFL scout John middlecoff as always great seeing.
Speaker 3: You, see you go
Speaker 1: The volume