Speaker 1: At Arizona State University. We're committed to our student success. That's why we've designed our online courses to utilize adaptive technology for enhanced learning. Explore more than three hundred programs online from the nation's most innovative university. Visit ASU online dot ASU dot edu.
Speaker 2: It's time for Vikings Country, brought to you by Miller Lyte. Now here's your host of Vikings Country from kfa N and the Vikings Radio Network.
Speaker 3: Mus Christra McCaffery. The single set a Yukon Jennings leapt in. McCaffrey runs behind them. He'st at arms.
Speaker 4: Jordan hits at the fifteen, heads out five. The numbers ball came out head up, heads head at twelve yard line.
Speaker 3: There was a fumble Amans from on football Wow.
Speaker 4: Cook a bumble from somebody else first and ten.
Speaker 3: From the fifteen.
Speaker 4: Ernie on a deep drop. He's going to pass over the middle of Dinners top.
Speaker 5: James, Yeah, I took them all from the.
Speaker 6: Nine ers in it Cam fine them put the interception and bront party and with five and a half minutes to go in the game, two.
Speaker 5: Minnesota Vikings with a five point lead, have turned over Top forty up.
Speaker 4: There than ten.
Speaker 3: Carolyn motioned to the left part of the three receivers to the left, two right on else McCaffrey party back to pass. When he needs to stack him, he looks at over the middle and they're stuck dead.
Speaker 6: He has the Vikings eighth. The Niners and cam Pineum.
Speaker 5: Had a two interception night and now a fight.
Speaker 4: Get un pearls on the field.
Speaker 3: And we're not over exaggerating that there were punches grown these now were asked Niners to go ahead and get out of.
Speaker 4: Town, and you got to all the Saint Paul tips. We're cranking up Creed right now.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, here Minnesota, Vikings twenty two seventy with a big win at us Bank Stadium last night, and I could not be more excited.
Speaker 4: It was just a couple of weeks ago and.
Speaker 8: I thought he'd never return, and then he was like, no, hell no, I'm coming back to Vikings Country with Miller Lite and of course Kfan Harrison Phillips.
Speaker 9: Ladies and gentlemen, appreciate you guys, got to see you again.
Speaker 4: You've been Creed fan.
Speaker 10: We have to be now right. Yeah, it's working, Yeah, it's working good vibes. It's a good switch up, even though.
Speaker 8: Kirk says maybe we should play some more Creed and just not just higher.
Speaker 4: But do do you change that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I mean you want to diversify yourself as much as you can. They have a catalog, yeah, they do. They have a lot of good options for us. So and I saw Harrison Smith make some comments today about educating the younger generations coming up about Creed.
Speaker 8: So right right right right as you heard those highlights there, Cam binde them a couple of picks in that huge game. Defensively, the mission of Vikings absolutely showed up.
Speaker 4: And I got to.
Speaker 8: Ask you this question because you guys were doing the celebrations in the in the zone, and I believe it was on the turnover. I don't know if it was Smith that got the force fumble. Officially I thought it was, but Cam was in on that lowery gets the recovery. And then this was a weird thing, is that you have Evans by the shoulders, you lift him up and you're gonna do the limbo thing. He's the limbo stick. And then you guys choose Ivan paced junior that.
Speaker 10: Wasn't supposed to happen.
Speaker 9: We also were hoping to choose a less heavy cornerback. I mean, not that Caleb is is big by any means, but yeah.
Speaker 10: We were looking for booth. Yeah, we're looking for booth.
Speaker 9: But it worked out, and because it was kind of a haulky because I mean, yeah, but we yeah, we have a celebration coordinator, one of our rookies, and so each week he tells us what we're supposed to do when we get the big play. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, on a level, that bubble wasn't coming anywhere near in the middle.
Speaker 4: But that was absolutely cool.
Speaker 8: And then afterwards, I know in the post interviews, Cam had mentioned the fact that you guys had not come up with different ideas about what we do for celebrations. And you know, of course he did the worm, which I appreciated. He did the front worm, because that's harder to do than the backworm.
Speaker 4: Are you a good Have you done the worm before?
Speaker 9: I have done the worm before, probably a few surgeries ago, a few slip discs before. If we don't want to end up on IR, we probably keep the lumbard in a neutral spine for a while.
Speaker 8: But then you guys actually discussed it, and then I liked what he said is that we thought about this and it's just a mindset.
Speaker 4: Was like, Okay, we got to have stuff to celebrate about. Now we're going to go after it, and so let's.
Speaker 8: Go get some picks, let's go get some fumble recoveries.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that energy is super contagious and not that planning the celebration is what causes the big play.
Speaker 10: But it's nice to have it, you know, thought out. Get the guys as juices flowing, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: As we're sitting here in Saint Paul here at TIFFs and we're giving away tickets in the Miller Lite Lounge to go see your Minnesota vikings and do the skull chant and the whole works. You should know this, said Harrison Phillips. This is what I heard this morning with Paul Allen, and I don't believe that he would lie. You leave the NFL in tackles for defensive lineman ladies and Chaman Ben and Paul.
Speaker 4: Terble Harry getting in there, I guess.
Speaker 9: So I didn't know that either, But yeah, man, just trying to anchor down. Like I said, the fire hydrant at the dog show. Sometimes in there in the middle. But you know, coach Foll's got a good plan and yeah, man, that's hopefully we can continue to build on that. We've got a a lot of weeks left, so we'll see how it all shakes out the end.
Speaker 8: Let's talk about that defense and how good it has been, especially the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: But I mean last night that was incredible. I mean, you got Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 8: You guys absolutely stymied him on the ground.
Speaker 4: It was fantastic. I mean, yeah, he did get a couple of touchdowns, but.
Speaker 8: Ultimately his biggest yardage was from a throwout. And yes he did get the touchdown, but that's a guy. And overall, you guys shut down that offense.
Speaker 4: That is really really damn good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're they're fantastic, And you know, Christian probably playing pretty banged up, right. You know, that's a good friend of mine and offensive player of the.
Speaker 10: Year type guy.
Speaker 4: He's guys playing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we were same class back at Stanford, so yeah, I know he was playing through some stuff and they were a little banged up, but I don't care. You know, you roll out there Monday night and you know this this is a you know, any any given week type of type of thing.
Speaker 10: And we had our best foot forward and played some really good football.
Speaker 9: And those turnovers obviously are huge for us, so we had three of them, I believe, right, and yeah, to try to get that turnover margin back in our favor is going to be a good goal for us this season.
Speaker 8: Let's talk about that defense and b flow and all this. I mean, Daniel Hunter leads.
Speaker 4: The NFL with nine sacks so far.
Speaker 8: Dj Wantam has really stepped up quite a bit here with some sacks, some TFLs.
Speaker 4: You've been dominating in the front line.
Speaker 8: As we mentioned, you got more tackles than anybody else on the line in the NFL, buying them getting a couple of picks there. Also, you got Jordan Hicks and Harrison Smith all over the field. They are absolutely spectacular. This defense is clipping at a very high rate right now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, it's it's interesting the scheme that we have, and you know it's something that you have to kind of buy into. Right We changed games, get new new guys in new new coaching philosophies, and we go through it all through OTA's and find the issues that might come up and find the strong points and where it helps us and where it hurts us. And you know, some of these pressures that we have. That's why I see some of the Safeties having unbelievable production. Is it's kind of a system where a lot of times it's built for the linebacker play.
Speaker 10: And this one's kind of built a little bit for the safeties.
Speaker 9: And so you obviously want your best players in those positions, and those guys have been showing up, all three of them, if you know, you count Metel in that group. And so we have all the confidence in them and know that when the big play needs to be made, if we're calling their number, they'd make it.
Speaker 8: All right, We're hanging out here at Tipsey and Saint Paul, and thank goodness, you guys all made it, because if you heard the traffic reports, Holy goodness. I had a moment on the drive in going in to work at K one O two. I'm driving up one sixty nine, I'm coming from Savage and on the southbound this car all by itself, all a sudden, the sedan hits the Jersey wall. I mean it would have come right at me, tires off the ground, the whole works.
Speaker 4: Man, you want to wake up. That's that's a hell of a way to do that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, hopefully everyone's okay there, say prayer for them.
Speaker 4: Beats cat yeah, beats caffeine. Well you're not worried about meat, I don't.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Well, yeah, I'm coming for your jobs. It's different.
Speaker 8: And it's raining and it was cold, and I'm driving over you know, the Mississippi Bridge and the rowing team, the U of M rowing team was out.
Speaker 4: There in the rain.
Speaker 10: Oh you gotta respect that great.
Speaker 4: Are are you a rower? Have you ever rowed? No?
Speaker 10: I was gonna be like, yeah, I was on the lightweight rowing team, but now.
Speaker 9: To the back of the boat and it's just to be boyant and that's not what I was built for.
Speaker 10: Point see.
Speaker 8: Uh he got Harrison Filterer hanging out with us Vikings Country, tons of stuff to get get into.
Speaker 4: Darisaw he was on last week. That man just loves to hit people. It's crazy how strong he is.
Speaker 8: And during the game he actually throws Nick Bosa very strong man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of the best in the NFL.
Speaker 8: He's paid that way, throws him to the ground and then sits on him.
Speaker 9: Uh, dude, CD is a beast. I mean, I mean when I first got here, I didn't really know a lot about him, right, he was still was it your.
Speaker 10: Four form right now? Yea three three?
Speaker 9: Right? So he was just coming off his rookie year when I got here, and we're out in o Tas and this he's moving way faster than he looks like he should be moving, and he gets his hands on you. And he's such a laid back, chill guy that you don't see that aggressiveness and when he crosses the white lines.
Speaker 10: But I was so impressed with him.
Speaker 9: And then that's just been the rhetoric that finally I think some of the national media is picking up. But he's like one of the, if not the one of the best tackles in the National Football League. So it works outly that he's on our team and protecting for us. And I'm sure he'll get a good pay day here soon.
Speaker 8: When he was with us, he was I asked him how you throw these huge men down, And one of his famous and favorite things to do is he'll.
Speaker 4: Just body splash on top of him. Yeah, And he was talking about wrestling, because you and I have talked about it.
Speaker 8: How you know after this career you're gonna be a pro wrestler. His finishing move is just basically just three point fifteen just.
Speaker 9: And he has his arms out to the side too, as like I'm not doing anything wrong, like don't penalize me here, I fell or something. I've seen him do that a handful of times.
Speaker 4: But have you ever been under a pile like that? I mean, obviously free.
Speaker 10: Quarterbacks sneak after the history of the world.
Speaker 8: Have you ever gotten to the point where you're like, Okay, it's too much studio?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Sometimes I feel like I'm like a you know, you roll up your toothpaste from the end and it's just gonna pop. Sometimes I feel that when you're down under there. I remember this last one, we stuffed them on third and one. I think they ended up converting on fourth and one. But on that third and one, sneaky stuff. I was at the bottom of the pile. I think Bullard was on the other side, just getting flat, and you hear your like helmet screws squeaking and cracking, and I remember I looked over the side and bull was doing the exact same thing, and we like slowly get up to like one knee and make sure everything's still in one piece. You're like, oh, we gonna go line them and do this again. So yeah, man, that's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well we appreciate that.
Speaker 10: It's funny.
Speaker 4: Expands.
Speaker 8: Halloween is coming up obviously, we're just what Tuesday, it's coming up here, so we're a week away. Are you big on the candy and more importantly, when you guys are doling out candy.
Speaker 4: At your place?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Are you a bite size, fun size or are you getting on the big full size?
Speaker 4: Yeah? The full size?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I enjoy uh, just basic Hershey's bar.
Speaker 10: That's my favorite candy. Just chocolate. I'm a chocolate guy.
Speaker 4: Oh it's just chocolate.
Speaker 9: I mean I can put it in there a little bit, but it's not the first bar I grab.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: We have moved into a new neighborhood last year and really didn't have any trick or treaters and so like there's a handful of houses, so we didn't really keep the lights on, didn't have any. This year, there's gonna be a little bit more. So I do plan to go full size this year. Maybe full size Hershes is the is the plan.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you just do yeah, absolutely, Sometimes that's just for the neighborhood kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe tape.
Speaker 10: I don't know. You take a twenty dollars on it or something too.
Speaker 4: You know you're getting the stickers, PA size, I don't know you.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We got more coming up here on the way, Vikings Country. We're here in Saint Paul Tips. Harrison Phillips is my guess, and by the way, you can join Pa. He's gonna be at the Buffalo Wild Wings maple Wood this Friday from not until noon. It's Friday Football presented by Core's Light. Enjoy food and drink specials and you've got a chance to win biking tickets and so much more.
Speaker 4: Vikings dot com slash.
Speaker 8: Bww for full schedule and details.
Speaker 4: More coming up on the way. We're hanging out with Miller Light. We're hanging out with a bunch of skull fans.
Speaker 11: Here with so tiktoo from moderate to severe placksoriasis. You could show off your skin again and you know what that means beach day as a ticktoo inhibitor. So tickto is the only one daily pill of its kind for adults with moderate to severe placksoriasis. Ask your dermatologist about so tick two today and learn more at so clearly you dot com. That's so clearly you dot com.
Speaker 4: So ticktoo de.
Speaker 11: Crevisitinib is a prescription treatment for adults with moderate to severe placksoriasis who may benefit from systemic therapy or phototherapy. Don't take if you're allergic to so tikto. Serious reactions can occur before treatment. Get checked for infections, including tuberculosis. So tiktoo can lower your ability to fight infections. Don't start if you have one. Serious infections, cancers, including them foma, muscle problems, and changes in certain.
Speaker 4: Labs have occurred.
Speaker 11: Tell your doctor if you have a history of these events, or if you have an infection or symptoms like fever, sweats, chills, muscle aches, or cough, or if you have history of hepatitis B or C, liver or kidney problems, high triglycerides, or how to vaccine or plan to. So ticktoo inhibits ticktoo, which is part of the Jack family. People fifty and older with heart disease risk factors who use a JACK inhibitor are at increased risk for certain side effects, sometimes fatal. It's unknown if so tiktoo has the same risks as Jack inhibitors. Call one eight eight eight s so t yk tu to learn more and select locations only.
Speaker 4: But this is the family fed.
Speaker 2: It's time for Vikings Country, brought to you by Miller Lyte. Now here's your host of Vikings Country from Kfan and the Vikings Radio Network.
Speaker 3: Mus heard and two from the forty nine Ers. Twenty three receivers left Hawkins in a short motion. The forty nine Ers rush more hurt straight drop.
Speaker 5: It's a hot fine for Jordan Addison, his fifth touchdown this season.
Speaker 3: And the Vikings have taken.
Speaker 4: Us picked zero lead blits.
Speaker 3: Like Pete said, so Cousin's fires over the middle is the Addiston twenty.
Speaker 10: Ten touchdown.
Speaker 4: At that time, Jordan addisdon.
Speaker 10: Sold it from dark area is bored.
Speaker 5: And it's the sixty yard touchdown and the Vikings bright in the channel.
Speaker 4: Of halftime and they lead.
Speaker 5: Sixteen to seven.
Speaker 8: M and gttitude not have enough creed Vikings Country with Miller led, the official beer sponsor of the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 4: We're here at Tips in Saint Paul. Look at these gorgeous.
Speaker 8: Vikings fans turn it out super loud last night the US Bank Stadium. Our special guests Harrison, Phil and I don't want to give anything away at all, but I really think it's a really good idea for the defensive line for a Halloween costume.
Speaker 4: We'll just leave it at that. I like the idea. You might be able to get a hint there.
Speaker 8: But here Jordan Addison, my goodness, six touchdowns so far only behind Tyreek.
Speaker 4: Hill good company, unbelievable with one twenty three just last night. He is something.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, I've been very impressed.
Speaker 9: You know, he came a little banged up I think from college, and all I did since I saw him there is kind of keep his mouth shut and work and he was just, you know, doesn't say a lot, just gets his work in. Seems to be on the trajectory of becoming a true professional and you're seeing the production out of that whole room. But him specifically too, man, the upside on him is great.
Speaker 10: So we love that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: I know that you do stuff with the NFLPA. Yeah here involvement there. Can you do anything at all to make sure the abolishment of the tush push actually comes into play? And I'm only saying that because of the last night's game.
Speaker 4: You don't have to.
Speaker 9: I haven't made a public stance on my opinion on the Toush push. But I like it, I mean I do. I like the physicality of it. And you know, look at the Buffalo game last year where you can, yeah, change.
Speaker 10: The trajectory of your your team too. The other way you're.
Speaker 9: Geting to stop part of that. Yeah, So I don't know. I think I think it's still part of the games. So we'll let it go.
Speaker 4: We'd love to see those white sleeves going on.
Speaker 10: Playing like leaves flying around. You know, I'm in there getting dirty.
Speaker 8: Did Kirk Cousins play the best game that you have seen him in Purple in the last two seasons that you've been in Purple?
Speaker 4: Have you seen him play the best game that he's ever played? Last night?
Speaker 10: I mean he was. He was incredible.
Speaker 9: There was a game last year at home that he was like twenty five for twenty five or something like that.
Speaker 10: Do you remember he had like some type.
Speaker 4: Of yu he yes, it was insane.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah for something like that. I thought that was really impressive under plus yards.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I thought what he did in Buffalo was pretty impressive too. I don't I think, dude, every game Kirk is like incredible. Yeah, I'm all in on it, and I don't really get to watch the offense as much as I'd like to, so I'd probably just look at the numbers.
Speaker 10: Was it statistically one of his best.
Speaker 4: Seventy eight yead Was it? Three touchdowns? Three touchdowns?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 4: Two touchdowns?
Speaker 8: He had an interception, but that one was stolen from.
Speaker 4: Addison on that one.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I no, he looked fantastic and the fact that he had he wasn't sacked once.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's that's a that's that's awesome. Our offensive line. I think they all got game balls for that. But that that forty nine Ers defense is insane. That d line is is really stacked, so hold them. His zero sacks is huge.
Speaker 8: Are you ready for the five typically stupid Vikings country questions?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, whether you are, we're doing it.
Speaker 9: I forgot.
Speaker 4: Uh, perms are making a comeback.
Speaker 8: The permanence, the perm Okay, what is the worst hairstyle that you've ever had?
Speaker 4: That he went with?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: That I went with?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I went with a mo hawk back in high school. I didn't think it was terrible, But was.
Speaker 4: It a full hawk or full mohawk?
Speaker 10: It was. It was a mohawk. Yeah, legit, mohawk.
Speaker 9: We all kind of did it as a defensive line my sophomore year, but that was it. You know, wrestlers do some crazy stuff with their hair around the state and stuff, but I never did.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that was really good, by the way. My worst was the hockey hair. We called it. It wasn't mulley, but it was hockey hair.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But the worst part was I shaved the top and the sides and I left the back drape going and I permed it.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, it was their photo evidence. Yes, got to pull that up all right.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 8: List of celebrities and their favorite candies include Kelsey. He loves butter fingers. You've already talked to it. It's the hershey, yeah, basic Hershey.
Speaker 4: But do you do you venture.
Speaker 10: Out at all anything chocolate? Really?
Speaker 9: Reese's cup maybe a little butterfinger ish?
Speaker 8: Do you believe that the Reese's Peanut buttercup is a little over sold?
Speaker 4: I mean it's delicious, don't even start.
Speaker 9: Okay, but solo dolo maybe not earth shattering, but you put that stuff in ice cream?
Speaker 10: Give me a little blizzard that's game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, yep, Now, I knew we were gonna be friends.
Speaker 10: By the way, where's my food?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, coming to you? Gotta earn it. We're not.
Speaker 10: Make me hungry. Uh.
Speaker 4: During a charity show in LA this.
Speaker 8: Weekend, Step Brothers Will Ferrell, John c Riley, they reunited. They sing boats and hosts and uh. They added Snoop Dogg to it as well. One of the greatest movies of all time Step Brothers in your opinion, though.
Speaker 4: Harrison Phillips best Will.
Speaker 9: Ferrell movie, best Will Ferrell movie ever. Yeah, that's a pot. I mean I got them.
Speaker 8: There's a lot old school's outstanding course Step Brothers.
Speaker 10: I think with.
Speaker 9: M L, I think on brand for me as Elf. Yeah, I think that's on brand. Yeah yeah, that's probably not the first one i'd choose, Like if I was scrolling through all of them, the first one i'd click on. But if you think about like to stand the true test of time, I think Elf is gonna be o D.
Speaker 8: When we were this close to the Saint Thomas, I mean we could go streaking and then head to the quads if you want.
Speaker 9: Everyone's doing I don't know, let me talk to Quasi and Kevin see what they do.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, you always have to ask.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh, there's a new thing called combat juggling juggling.
Speaker 10: Clubs, what are we doing?
Speaker 8: The idea is that you have to try to steal the other team's club as they're juggling, which I was hoping it was juggling, and then you just got to throw something at somebody and then try to catch it, but there's no body contact. Is there some kind of weird game that you and your friends back in the wrestling days when you had a mohawk in the wholeworks?
Speaker 4: A weird game that you guys created.
Speaker 9: I don't know if we've created this one, but it's pretty big in the wrestling community. It's a like pin the diaper or something like that. So you like randomly assigned people numbers. When they yell that you have to run to the middle of the matt and there's a towel there, and you can either win by getting the towel and running it back past the line or normally like you get their same time, So like a wrestling match kind of starts and you would win if you make it like a diaper through them type of thing.
Speaker 4: Just totally embarrassing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I would say, that's the first thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 8: Last one, Packers two and four were at Green Bay at Lambeau coming up here on Sunday looking to go four and four Aside from US Bank Stadium. What is your favorite stadium to play in and why.
Speaker 9: I like going to Arrowhead. There's a lot of history there. I grew up in Nebraska, so it's kind of close. A lot of my friends are fans, so even though it was always an away game for me, I had like a home crowd. My buddies would all come out, and so I liked playing there. The first time I played at Lambeau, I thought it was pretty cool. I was with Buffalo. There wasn't the big rivalry that it is today now that I'm up here in the North, so I can't really say that, but I'm gonna yeah, I think US Bank and Arabhead are pribaly favorite.
Speaker 8: Okay, here's another one because we talked about this last time, and I just love what you're doing. Harrison's Playmakers, and then you and I were.
Speaker 4: Talking off the air. You've got so many other things that are going on that you are involved with the community.
Speaker 8: Can you share some of those that are coming up that anyway that somebody can help.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, just right before I got here, I was running tad lad.
Speaker 9: I was with the Masonic Children's Hospital doing a fashion show with some of their patients where we.
Speaker 10: Were doing Halloween costume. So we were paired up.
Speaker 9: But this Thursday back in Omaha, run it out like a pizza machine, which is kind of like a David Buster.
Speaker 10: So we have one hundred kids and their families coming doing a bunch of stuff there.
Speaker 9: We'll have holiday shopping sprees and all three cities that I'm in, and then I'm playing in a Turkey Thanksgiving event here in the Twin Cities where we're gonna partner with some of the veterans and their families. What's the website Harrison's Playmakers dot Org.
Speaker 8: Awesome Harrison Phillips, Ladies and gentlemen hanging out with us. Here Vikings Country with Miller Lite, the official beer sponsor of the Minnesota Vikings. And if you're heading into the game the US Bank Stadium this season, you try the all new Vikings inspired beer from Hot Vally Brewing, crafted for the fans who bleed Purple Hop Hola Hazy Ipa is a game day.
Speaker 4: Grug fit for Bahalla. Thank you guys so much for coming out here.
Speaker 8: Harrison absolutely love you, buddy, Thank you so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: And you're catching Vikings Country right here on the fan.
Speaker 1: As a major research institution, Arizona State University offers the most online bachelor's degree programs, along with world class faculty and dedicated support. Discover why ASU is ranked number one in innovation for nine consecutive years. Tap to learn more.