Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, twenty four, episode five of Dally's stay production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America share consciousness. Who else is but America. It's February ninth, Friday, February ninth, twenty twenty four, Friday Final Friday, Friday, am I.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe go hit up a tgi F to see if they serve National cut the Cord Day, which that's what that is. I think that's basically again I think, oh this is from when sling was a thing like a snakebox for your.
Speaker 1: TV cutt an old cord from cable. You know, you allen deal on that being a national day. Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: It's still in effect. It's founded in twenty fifteen. There's got one more one more year. Also National Pizza Day. Okay, yeah, we can get behind that National bagel in locks Day. I can get behind that. And National Toothache Day. With the amount of fucking Annie's Birthday cake bunnies I'm eating, maybe maybe having a toothchache as well.
Speaker 1: But you now have the little colorful flex in your teeth like they've transitioned over. So your teeth are birthday cake flavored teeth. Yeah, thank you, and I always aspired to have flavored teeth. Just suck on those, get at these coffers. It's about to be pizza National Pizza Day up in this house because the super Bowl is happening. I will be ordering Dominoes because I am not proud, and it's also an adventure, except on Super Bowl Sunday, at which point it becomes like sometimes they'll put all the ingredients, like all the cheese will be on one piece of the pizza and all this on another, and then the rest will just look like a de joor no. But anyway, my name is Jack O'Brien aka. She gives me a sugar re Confections on the fourteenth And now I've been eating on this heart shaped chalk for a week now and now now Bom, we've been having conversations with words on hearts, and now I wish I could have some chocolate or just sweet tarts. Nana, and come on mine, you are my Valentine. Why are they still demand and we call this shit candy? You're fine, Please be my Valentine? Why are they still demand and we call this shit candy?
Speaker 2: A Kevin on.
Speaker 1: The Discord heart shaped box about heart shaped candy, heart shaped chocks. Yeah, an ak for that came up earlier in the week and it was independent of it being Valentine's Day. This sprinked taint. Two heart shaped box ak's in a week. I believe that one was courtesy of Cleo Universe the first one and now Kevin coming through the Discord shout few. Our guest said that he enjoys the fact that we make our listeners rite us ak's is accurate. They every for people who aren't familiar with the process. These are all written at gunpoint miles but four miles a night. Yeah, so we we appreciate y'all and that you're able to do it under such duress.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles.
Speaker 2: Grab Miles Gray, horseshet scoop and poop up with my hands.
Speaker 1: Sniffee, need a candle, love this smell poop man, darn't darn't darren'tdam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mm hmm hell he's secret full poo man. I know you said, Hey, Jack, why don't you do that? I said, Look, man, if I get a chance to.
Speaker 1: Do it man too.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. I'll do it. Don't look you don't threaten me with a good time. Thank you so much for that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, Miles. We are thrilled to be joined in their third seats by a TV producer who's worked all over reality TV, including Real Housewives of New York, Real Houses in New Jersey, also one of the hosts of the very funny podcast Fixing Famous People.
Speaker 2: It's Chris the Rows. Gentlemen welcome.
Speaker 3: I love the songs. I love the songs. I ain't to go on record. I really do love the song.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you so much. And what's your what's your song? Okay, go ahead, you get.
Speaker 3: But you guys really do give it. You're all in them, which I appreciate, Like you could be phoning it and you're not.
Speaker 2: No, we can't have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely have phoned it in before. But Miles's mom complimented my vocals recently, and now I feel like I have a lot to live up to.
Speaker 2: So yeah, was it. I met jay Z now and I'm never gonna fail. That's what you got to compliment for my mom.
Speaker 1: Never gonna fail now, never gonna fail. Yeah, my vocal coach and I are just you know, we're pretty proud of the progress we're making.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, what money, well spent, I'll say money. I need you up here, Chris.
Speaker 1: Where are you coming to us from Hoboken, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Hoboken, that's what I like to say, like street fighter. I don't know if people do that, but that's me.
Speaker 1: They liked Cane to inform you. They do not absolutely, but it's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. That's from that's for my gamers out there.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of people will say Hoboken that don't know it, and it's like one of the only words that much like hollandaise sauce, where it's a three syllable word that has the stress on the first sello.
Speaker 1: All up front, yeah, business and party all up front?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, or like a problematic Barbie doll, it's Hoboken. Yes, correct, Yeah, we'll have an overweight No, well, break that up in our minds. How's the weather there, you guys experiencing any kind of inclement weather?
Speaker 3: No, it's cold, but other than that, we're good to go. I feel like you guys are being swept away at every moment.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, we have a. We had a we have a bit of respite, okay, actually, and I think it's it's actually smooth sailing from now on. I think at least the forecast is.
Speaker 1: I had somewhere to go last night around eight o'clock. It started raining at like seven thirty, and immediately my phone gave me a warning that there was like a flash flood and I should leave my house.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, la, come on.
Speaker 3: Then, you know when we get that, I'm like, oh, okay, like whatever, I should just wear my rain boots where you guys, it's so funny, like we we make fun of you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 3: It's like the minute there's rain, it's like your whole world shuts down.
Speaker 2: I have I just bought a raincoat like eight months ago.
Speaker 3: Well you don't need one usually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're in a car and you're like fuck it, run into the grocery store.
Speaker 3: I run like multiple rain outfits, like for casual, fancy, et cetera. You guys like never need any of that.
Speaker 2: Well, I realize now I should invest in some gore Tex pants or some waterproof type.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, you'll never go back. They are so even the north face gor Tex pant. You'll never ever go back. It is the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need water. I have the jacket and then like I just walked and then all the water just basically just you know, just you know, beat it off the jacket onto my thighs. And I was wearing sweatpants, so it looked like I was just in crisis.
Speaker 3: It's I have been in the rain filming a show so many times. Like you're in a raincoat, you have your rain boots, and then your legs are soaking wet. The pants are a game change. Yeah, for sure you look insane, but they're a game changing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need seats. I didn't do enough field producing to get me to appreciate the pants that are waterproof for sure.
Speaker 1: Or like the long trench, I feel like there's another strong move.
Speaker 3: He caught and stuff the wind blows. It's not the same.
Speaker 2: But think about where the trench ends, right, If it ends like below the knee, then shin down, it's trench tower. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got waterproof pants. You say that like you're like you're you're dubious about a waterproof plant, water waterproof water pants.
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't. I mean, I have ski pants.
Speaker 3: You just walk out and ski not the same the same, but I.
Speaker 1: Wear like I I wear this shell to my ski jacket. That's my rain gear basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right economical, Yeah, thats exactly exactly. All right, Chris.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in the moment. First, I tell our listeners a couple of the things we're talking about. We got some good news about those moms for Liberty. We just want to check in with them. Joe Biden has inadvertently revealed a superpower, so we're gonna talk about that. We're gonna talk about I just want to pick your brain about the casting process for reality TV after I don't know if it's the current Bachelor, but one of a bachelor. One of the bachelors recently confused Gypsy Rose Blancher for Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Speaker 3: I feel like you guys put that in just for me, which I appre.
Speaker 2: We did well. And we're also laughing too, We're like, yeah, how the At first we were like, who the fuck are they confusing Ruth Bader Ginsburg for? And we started like what the And then we saw the clip and We're like, ah, okay, you got it's funny.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a fun time discussion.
Speaker 2: And also I'm I'm I'm a reality television freak. Yeah, it's not too outside of the wheelhouse to discuss reality television on this show. No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Uh, all of that plenty more. But first, Chris, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 3: Mine is either like a how to of an Apple product, Like I feel like I'm like can my computer do this? And I'm always googling, like what do how do I do this on my computer? Instead of just like going to the frequently Asked Questions or trying to get help, I'm just always on like a Reddit thread about something with an Apple product, yeah, or I think something that makes more sense about who I am as I'm always googling, like fun restaurants in this neighborhood of New York City because I'm always looking for like locations to be filming something in. So I'm always like restaurants that just opened to New York and then like calling every single one of them to be like, Hi, do you want reality television cameras in your restaurant?
Speaker 2: How does that, Like, how how often are they a yes on that?
Speaker 3: Usually it depends you either get we I like to say DTF down to film, So you're either a DTF or or not. Yeah, and either a place once the publicity and wants it, which it can really help, or it's a place that's like, no, we don't want, like we don't want our customers like being distracted by your stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So like, typically I'm guessing that that is like a decent proposition if you're like, because you're also looking for newer restaurants, I could use a little bit of bump and exposure too, and then you're like, hey, you know, maybe we can you know work.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do they have a no wine glass thrown in the face cloth?
Speaker 3: Surprisingly, no, no one has ever like really done that. I don't really think. I mean no one Housewives. They do throw wine glass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can splash the one in the other person's face, but you have to talk about how crisp it is, how buttery service was.
Speaker 3: Ninety nine times out of one hundred, like there's no nothing is thrown. So usually we're good to go. But it depends it either they really want the press in the sense of like they opened it a couple months ago, and now like their initial press is dying down and so they want something like drum it up again. Or it's a restaurant that's like we love this because tourists come here and want to eat where the housewives have eat, right, which is like a huge thing. Like it really does work. So a lot of a lot of places will be like after it airs, they'll they'll email me and be like, you guys, come back whenever you want, because I've been book solid for a month.
Speaker 2: Right right right. In a way, it's like the same thinking like I do as a political consultant, and you're looking at candidates and you're like, this person might be ripe to endorse this one because they kind of need it. And then you.
Speaker 1: Approach them and they're like yeah, ah you review.
Speaker 2: You're like, yes, yes, you're in trouble. You have a challenger. Good good to come to us. We have pack money well, And I was just thinking it was the whole are we like the trope of the throwing of the wine with the housewives? Does that start with Teresa Judice on New Jersey? Is that kind of like the beginning of.
Speaker 3: I kind of feel like the tropes started before anything, right Like, it kind of was that without like, I can't tell you one time where that happened, where it turned into this is the biggest parody of everything, right right, Yes we have a table flip, but that's not like throwing wine in someone's face situation. But it's very I don't know, there is I would challenge a Bravo head to like show me the first wine being from because it's not in season one of any of these shows. No, like from back in the day. It kind of became I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to say it.
Speaker 3: I want to say it's a little unfair of a characterization. However, has it happened many times since started?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, right Like, that's the way it is.
Speaker 1: And a table flip is just that's just you know, expressing your emotions. And it was it was and it wasn't.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't a table flip though, if we're going to tie, it was a getting it off two legs and then letting it drop down. You know, it wasn't a full flip.
Speaker 1: I try, and I like every it's not a good day. It's not. I haven't lived a full day unless I've left left, cried and flipped at least one table.
Speaker 2: While both.
Speaker 1: At the same time.
Speaker 2: Dear Diary, Another perfect day, Chris, what's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Airport lounges.
Speaker 1: Airport lounges are overrated.
Speaker 3: They're so expensive to get into or you need to have a certain credit card, or you need to do this, or you need to do that, And then you get in there and you're like, this is it? Yes, Like I just poured myself out for for this, like boiled eggs, like in a little container and like shitty wine, And am I wrong?
Speaker 1: No, there's a huge there's huge variants.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's really nice ones, but even not for nothing, even the Centurion lounge sometimes in American in the American Express, like really nice lounge, you have to have the best card to get into. Like they're overrun. There's so many people, and like the food.
Speaker 2: Is so crowded.
Speaker 3: Often it's okay.
Speaker 2: I remember, so when I was traveling off with my old job, I was able to get status and like go to like a lounge, and I remember like the first one I went to, it was like sort of the dawn of everyone going to lounges, So like, oh, that was a place to sit down, you have some shitty toast or overcooked scrambled eggs, and yeah, like it seems like now there's like there's there's it's really lost its luster to the point where I'm like, I'm fine, just as long as I'm early enough, Can I sit down near the gate? Because there isn't that much of a difference, But like people are so into the lounge, like and way.
Speaker 3: You get there, and it's a disappointment.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to say, yeah, don't Yeah. To that end, there's no need to aspire to the lounges. There are mere mirages that the airlines have set up, like to just get you to spend more money, just like how they've made the seats like smaller and smaller to be like you probably want to upgrade to like.
Speaker 3: Don't you want to pay another one hundred and fifty dollars to have like a normal civilized to have to have one shred of dignity on this light? Don't you want to pay double? Yeah, double your original price?
Speaker 1: So they make the waiting area way worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, like or would you like to go to our lounge? And you go and you're like, I don't get and feels.
Speaker 3: Like one half of a shred of dignity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where we don't have a Doberman pinchers just staring at you with the employee just holding them back.
Speaker 3: It's just not what it was.
Speaker 2: I know. There's like with one credit card. My partner was like, oh, yeah, we should go to this lounge because I can get us in with a credit card. And I was like, is this why you got the credit cards? Like it was one of the perks and then you went and it was so it was just it's like a bait and switch and I'm like, no.
Speaker 3: I know exactly which one you're talking about, and it is those lounges are like, oh not even and they're so dirty and they're like run down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all because yeah, we're all just chasing like this like peep like you know, the consumer. Yeah exactly, and it's such a fucking mirage, like to the point where it's just we need to rise up and nationalize the airlines so all the seats can be normal.
Speaker 1: What uh what something you think is underratd.
Speaker 3: Chris experts like people valuing an expert's opinion. I know this is a little out of not not not as on the nose as airport lounges, but I feel like anymore people will ask me about TV shows or like storytelling or things in the media and be like, what do you think of this, and I'll give them my opinion and they'll be like, well, no, like I don't know, and I'm like, okay, never mind, Yeah, it's it's not what they want to hear. They're just like, oh, but don't you think this, And I'm like, no, I actually think exactly the opposite, and here's why, and they just that just doesn't it doesn't permeate, and it doesn't. They're like, just that doesn't agree with what they're into, and so they're just like, I'm gonna just set that aside and not even take it in.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, yeah, I mean it's like it's interesting. It take it takes a person to be able to hear a thing that they weren't prepared for and just be like, oh, that's new information or do the whatever Ostrich effect or whatever they call. No, actually, I'm gonna just put my head on the ground because I don't like what you just said. And that's more comfortable for me.
Speaker 1: The well, that's just like your opinion man effect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dude the dude effect.
Speaker 3: And I feel like you guys have a lot of experts on this show in different ways and being we will tell me about this, and like you actually listen to them and like want to hear more and ask them follow up questions rather than just be like, but don't you actually think that blah blah blah is the thing I've been waiting to say the whole time.
Speaker 1: But you should hear after after they get off the Zoom call.
Speaker 2: Ship, right, Yeah, we're like doctor oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like, oh, he produced reality television. Give me a fucking why should we trust? Why should we trust? His opinion on how that scene was filmed? On that season? He worked on that episode, He worked on Miles. I wish I was joking when I was like, I was there when you are, And they're like but and I'm like, there is no like I watched this happen in real life? Right, you don't want to believe what I'm telling you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, oh man.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Is there is there a scene from like reality show you've been on that has been analyzed like the Zapruder film.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a million of them. I don't even know. I'm trying to think of like an example, not not Zapruder film level, but there's definitely been stuff where it's like why did this person do this? And I'm like, because of this and they're like, huh, I don't know. I'm trying to think of like a good example.
Speaker 1: Well, here's here's like a broad one is like why do they talk about the person like knowing that this is going to be on TV? What is it because the me they know that the messiness is like part of the product or is it people like you, Chris, the producers that's now are they a certain type of person who is just you know, like someone will leave the room and they'll like be like, well that bitch, you know, and then it's.
Speaker 3: Not it's not as again, I think that's something where we think it's like exactly that, and it's more that like there is always a reason that they're coming up in conversation, sure because of what happened in the last time that they saw them, or whatever happened over the time that we've not seen them, Like since we've been filming, we I saw this person at this place and blah blah, and it really is about if you want to go into like a Housewives realm, it really is just about their interpersonal relationships. And so it's like you are wanting to hear the opinion of them, and it's they know that. That's I mean, that is what they know. Yeah, it's about them being friends or lack thereof, or being in a fight or not being in a fight, exactly about them as a group of friends. And so like they know that what time.
Speaker 2: It is, and then they added calculus is am I willing to scream about it in the tell all you damn right? I am? Yeah, I will, so I'll say this shit right now to camp yeah, which like how the.
Speaker 1: First season of Survivor was about like people trying to figure shit out and survive, like the premise, the ostensible premise of that show, and then every season after that is like people who have studied the game of Survivor and are playing the game of.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah now it's like yeah, now it's like who is like the Wikipedia Survivor time is that by thirty and now here they.
Speaker 1: Are, Yeah, and they're gonna be great at the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Whereas like if I was like I've watched like most of the seasons. They're like, absolutely not. You can never come on the show, right yeah, Like they're like, you don't like want to stalk Jeff Probes, Like don't I don't think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah exactly, I mean we all want to stalk Jeff Probes.
Speaker 3: Don't wait, don't we king?
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: And the Moms for Liberty, we just you know, they had a high high at the beginning of the pandemic where it just seemed like they were taken over, and then there's just been these kind of brief check ins where it's it's like when the Titanic is thinking and like it just like you see the light blink, like when you're like, whoa, it's it's gone way the fuck down there, oh right, right right, you know, like yeah.
Speaker 2: It's lights are flickering, you know, the lights.
Speaker 1: Are flickering, and it's taken on a lot of water.
Speaker 2: It hasn't gone full vertical yet, but it's yeah. But the dudes are definitely like, it's been an honor to play with you gentlemen this evening. I feel like they're getting to that Point's good because you know, we talked about them the Moms Liberty are an extremist hate group. But that's just according to the snowflakes at the Southern Poverty Law Center. Okay, they would most likely describe themselves as concerned mothers who want to ensure the best outcomes for their children, with a bit of homophobia just sort of sprinkled on top. But yeah, like just said sprinkle this last. Yeah, I mean, it's it's baked in. It's the it's the outer covering of it. Yeah. But yeah, like you said, it started in twenty twenty one just in response to like school closures and masking and other COVID nineteen restrictions, and then their numbers grew quickly, and by twenty twenty two they had begun really causing problems in school board meetings and like winning local races. And you know, we were even talking like holy shit, like this is the raptors are testing the fences, and they're like, oh yeah, we can get in real easy at the school board level and do some damage. But like we said, even too, with a lot of these special elections, they've taken a turn like last year, their candidates weren't winning as many races and their co founder. One of their co founders, has found herself embroiled in a sex scandal that has led to many calling on her to resign from her position on this Aarrisota County school board. This is because her husband, Christian Ziegler, had been under investigation since October quote after a woman accused him of assaulting her at her apartment after she canceled a three way sexual encounter with him and his wife and of the group Yes Yes, the co founder of Moms for Liberty and the Sarasota Police Department apparently said last month he's not going to be charged with assault. But they did. They because they believed it to be quote likely consensual, which seems very and not likely. You're like, you're like, WHOA likely? It better be goddamn sure before you're like, yeah, likely. But they are charging him with like video voyeurism because apparently this encounter was videotaped, so it's very fucking murky, it's very dark, and this woman is in the middle of it, absolutely defying that like the like even the vote by the school other school board members who are like yeah, man, you gotta go. It's like, well, I'm not and I'm not gonna talk about it in any meetings either. Like she's been just being super vague at every subsequent school board.
Speaker 3: And this is a person leading the charge of like teachers are grooming our children, right exactly, yeah, yeah, And meanwhile she's like busting it wide open on video somewhere with.
Speaker 2: Yeah potentially or it may have just been him and the woman. Very the details aren't clear, but at the very least, it's like, yeah, while you're saying all these people, these teachers are groomers while seemingly being open to a sexual encounter with other women, It's like, well, interesting there, what's really going on here? But anyway, this has massively weakened her standing and the organizations also across the state and the nation. And at a recent school board meeting in Florida, like in a different part of Florida, one of the moms there's like only one Moms for Liberty members showed up to like a you know, a meeting that was about banning Slaughterhouse five, and the type runner like what and there's only one who's like, I think it's bad. It's Rotestua Da and she was severely outnumbered by parents that were against the ban, So like it became the meeting concluded pretty quickly when they saw there's like like one loan survivor of the Moms for Liberty chapter there, and they're like, oh, okay, so we're gonna keep the Vonnegut in the school for the kids there. Then if folks adjourned, So this is just kind of the momentum is kind of dying down, at least for this specific group. It doesn't mean that like hey, yay, the this kind of hate rhetoric is like weakening, just this specific group seems to be having issues. And then earlier this week in Pennsylvania, a chapter of Moms for Liberty that had over two hundred members at its peak, they decided to dissolve the local chapter after like the remaining three members met up at a diner and like, for me, like, okay, well, I guess people just are not hopped up on this ps anymore. Do we unanimously vote to dissolve it? They're like yes, And then the face of.
Speaker 1: Cameras were rolling on that meeting.
Speaker 3: Geeze, I mean that's that's a reality television scene. Yeah, you're expecting forty five people and three show.
Speaker 2: Up, three show up, and you have like a buffet of.
Speaker 3: Tune amounts waiting for all these people, and know what, come on?
Speaker 2: All right, well, I guess we're going to dissolve it.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah.
Speaker 2: And in their Facebook post are like, if anyone wants to share it, the position's open, Like we just weren't fucking with it anymore, and know everyone, it would just been crickets. So it's just clear like in the beginning they were able to tap into something very real for a lot of these people, like over the frustrations of parents dealing with the early phase of the pandemic, regardless of if that, you know, anger was directed in the right place the right reasons. But then once they pivoted to accusing teachers of being groomers and banning books this cause, this began to make things wobble because like, you know, being a good parent, Like it's kind of a very nebulous concept. And while some people are like, no, I think the kids should go back to schol they're like, wait, what ban this Doctor Seuss book and racism didn't happen? Oh wait never, man, Well.
Speaker 3: Where do they go from here. That's my question, because they're not just going to go back and be like, Okay, I'm just going to go back to my life. Like I think, what's the next thing that they're going to be outraged by? Is my question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's a good question. This though, one of the members who was part of the group that dissolved itself was just sort of like man between like homeschooling and my multiple jobs, Like I just don't have time to like, you know, just harass people at school board meeting. Yeah, just become this. My own schedule has really gotten just sort of clogged.
Speaker 3: And at the hand of this group, right, Like the homeschooling is because that's like school is not fit for my child because it's the devil, right, Yeah, that's liking too gay. Yeah, Like so what do you do that? It really sucks because it's like you're like ruining your own for them. It's like you're ruining your own supporters' lives.
Speaker 2: They're in the yeah, for the cause, you know, right, the Like So this one mom I was referring to that was in this like local chapter in Pennsylvania. She talked about this, like this quote from the Daily vice is so wild, it said. The calve shared the organization's views on book banning, in particular Push, a nineteen ninety six novel based by Sapphire.
Speaker 1: We all o God.
Speaker 2: Push based on the novel Push by Sapphire, about a sixteen year old in Harlem who's pregnant with her second child. Vicclvey, who says she is not anti LGBTQ or racist, was more conflicted when it came to Moms for Liberty's opposition to gender neutral bathrooms. But that was not out of compassion for transgender or gender non conforming students. Her twelve year old son is autistic and she accompanies him into public bathrooms. Okay, so she's just like my there, It wasn't to do with like, it was just sort of my own narrow experience of having to go to another bathroom and like, so for there, I saw that. But also I'm not but it's not because I have like empathy for people that are you know, gender non conforming or transgender, Like that's that's what it is purely through my son, and I know that that's.
Speaker 3: The different one as far as the bathroom think goes. You know what's so great about so many restaurants in New York is that you don't have to wait in a humongous line, and then you look over at the other bathroom and it's like it's like tumbleweed going through the rather bathroom, Like when you have those ones that are just truly like the sink is in the middle, and then it's all the different stalls like for whoever. It's like you are in and out and you're on your day. Yeah, because that's it's just crazy that it's become this huge thing when it's so clearly is so much and much more efficient and easier. And like I remember growing up in the nineties, like there was like those some kid got kidnapped from like a guy waiting in a bathroom room and it was just the mom and the sun and the sun went in and like got stolen by some guy that was waiting in the bathroom. Like that doesn't exist if you can all just go in the same bathroom.
Speaker 2: Too, yeah, or at all, because that was probably some weird story. It was probably yeah, or it wasn't like where was the mom in that bathroom too?
Speaker 1: That guy was definitely driving a white van and we all heard about him driving around our neighborhoods when we were.
Speaker 2: The white man was in the bathroom and.
Speaker 1: If you go into the bathroom and you see a white van idling there except the candy that they're going to offer you. Yeah, But just overall, I think it's important to check in with these groups that, you know, when they first come on the scene, like we had this with Westboro Baptist Church like during the nineties, but like they have these outsized impressions in the mainstream media, and then the mainstream media kind of quiets down. There's not going to be a big front page story that's like, look at how sad they're the last meeting of this Pennsylvania chapter is. It's because that's not like anything that's going to get anybody scared or angry. It's just like people have a more complete idea of what is actually happening.
Speaker 2: But everyone's riding a wave, and not all waves last forever, you know. And they tried to pivot to the homophobia wave and to the anti critical race theory wave, and those are just so little, those those flames that pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: That's why I ask what's next, Like what's you know, because it's something, but.
Speaker 2: We don't know. I mean, that's the thing. It's like, it's like anything with QAnon or like MAGA. People like even if they shed one belief, like there's still there's their head is still in some version of like, well, I don't like.
Speaker 3: What even when the person in charge of it says this was made up? Now go back to your lives. Yeah, yeah, right, like you know what I mean, Like and then they're like, no, that's not true. Yeah again the Ostrich effect or whatever, like yeah, just like when I talk to people about reality TV, they you know, they're like, nope, I don't agree with this. And it's like the person that you've been like listening to this whole time has told you it's not real.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of not real, I mean, I don't know if this is real or not. It remains to be seen. But Joe Biden keeps speaking to dead people. On Wednesday, he referred to a conversation he recently had with former German Chancellor Helmet Cole.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Cole unfortunately died in twenty seventeen. Ah And that wasn't even the first time this week that Biden talked about having a conversation with a dead European leader. On Sunday, he told a crowd about a discussion he just had with former French president Francois Mitterrand, who died in nineteen ninety six. Wo And these are conversations. It's not like, you know, he's like, yeah, I talked to him about this back. You know, back then we were talking about I was just win AFTA. He's like talking about a story that.
Speaker 3: He's like he called me yesterday and was telling me all about yeah with.
Speaker 2: His beautiful wife.
Speaker 1: So on the one hand, it's like he probably just misspoke. He meant the other like current leaders, old people do that stuff all the time. There's also the story back in twenty twenty two when he tried to say hello to a recently deceased congresswoman at an event like this one was a big story, like I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he had worked with Representative Jackie Worlowski on this event. She had kind of organized the whole thing. She died in a car accident in the lead up to it. It was a big deal. And then at one point during the event, Biden asked Jackie, a you hear, where's Jackie at and like looked out and scanned the audience. Yeah, and like didn't correct his remarks. So at a certain point, I feel like the White House has to admit that they have a problem here. Yeah, and the problem is that the president can commune with the dead. Yeah, and he's not owning up.
Speaker 2: To it right, right, you know what isn't he telling about his superpowers of such?
Speaker 3: Is he just like so you know how they say, like when you're like in the last you know, phase of your life, like the veil is very thin between the and you can see the people walking world and the like, is he that old that we're just like he's like no, Like, whoever the fuck from Germany was with me the other day because they their spirit really was there, like ushering him into the afterlife?
Speaker 2: Are they with us now? President Biden?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? Like?
Speaker 3: Is he just being visited by all these people into him? It's real because he's truly about to.
Speaker 2: Die, right, what's the version of it? It's like, well, no, no, he's he he has one foot in the afters.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I feel if you hear this all the time about elderly people being.
Speaker 3: Like yeah I just saw I saw so and so that died in twenty like ten and then like, no, they were there that yeah, the story they tell the night before they go they're out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean and like as much as I'm joking about that, I I'm also serious.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I mean very scary. Right now, we have so old. We have two versions of senility just hurtling towards each other in November. One is like Nancy, I don't know if it's Nicky Pelosi or Nancy on speed.
Speaker 1: And then the other is just old. It's just standard old guy with the reaper in the back of his mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and you guys, you guys like really talk about this a lot, like I don't on our show. We don't talk about politics like at all on purpose. I feel so helpless, Like it's so hard to like have this be the reality. And it's an I am coming from a very privileged situation, as you know, comparatively to many other Americans, but like, my god, is this frustrating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah, you have It's really bad.
Speaker 1: It's why the entire nation is like turned to the Supreme Court like wait, are you going to do something?
Speaker 3: Are you please?
Speaker 2: Can you just make it so the only choice is the other guy? With the declining mental acuity. It's yeah, it's just one of those things though too. It's like voting for the president is never gonna solve like the real systemic issues, even though we're always sort of even though we're told that. But I think the big difference here is that, like there's one group was just like, we're gonna fucking start writing lists of people we don't like, and we're gonna fucking go after you, and we're gonna completely overhaul the bureaucracies in this nation. And you're like, and it's being like, tell.
Speaker 1: You can call it fascism, we call project We actually will too, because yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you see though too, seventy five percent of GOP voters are fine with Trump as dictator, like that specific language. Yeah, so yeah, and then you're like god, and then it's the guy who just hung out with like fucking I don't know, Mickey Rooney, like in his mind recent or something dead. Yeah he died.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying maybe so, because we're all desperate for it not to be Trump, maybe the White House and Biden like embrace this, you know, maybe he can contact one of the many people Trump has probably oh and freaking had killed during the course of his business career or you know, and then like start dropping clues from the murder, like during their debate, like ghost, I'm picturing ghost style. That's what it evoked for me, you know, like he's what the Goldberg and ghost I want to popping in right?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, Donald, I'm hearing something. Yes, yeah, yes, go on, he did what.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Who told you? What are yours?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Presidential debate and then he's just like hold on him reading.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's become so like it's in such an omni crisis in this.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even be like I would be like, yeah, I would be on the train, I'd ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't. He didn't want to do something about like police violence, so instead he pretended to channel Evanna in a decade.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait a second, man, that's I'm hearing. I'm hold on talking to me. Man, she's talking to me, and wow.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you ain't black. Oh wait, that's Michael Jackson. I'm talking No, he is. Who else am I talking with? Now?
Speaker 1: But I mean, if it's ghost rules, he can like people, ghosts can work into his body. So that's true. But then he's like extremely exhausted or the ghost is extremely exhausted.
Speaker 2: I forget.
Speaker 1: I don't thinking maybe he could like haunt Trump with like a stan Shara, you know, remember that the guy Trump didn't want to go out like stan Shara like the other New York mogul who died of COPD or he.
Speaker 3: Much like in ghosts, remember whenever, like he comes into Whippy Goldberg's body and then him and Mandy Moore, to me more, that's where I'm to me more like then have a sex together, like maybe Evana comes into Biden's body and then like they start to like have their foot charged and brand on stage.
Speaker 2: And honestly that you know what. Guess what game over guys like yeah, and that is on my twenty twenty four being go card.
Speaker 1: That's actually the center square.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Yvonne, oh my god.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, November, just take your time getting here. Take your time.
Speaker 3: I'm trying. I'm blocking out his like doing this podcast is the most I'm gonna like be thinking about this on purpose because I'm horrified.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come right back, and we're back and Chris, this isn't a story we would normally cover, but we don't normally have somebody with your expertise in the.
Speaker 2: Reality respect depending on what you say, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: But so there was a story that popped up where Joey Grazzia day, I don't know how to from the back.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm not a bachelor. I don't know what his name is either.
Speaker 2: Just ellis Island that ship Jack like, hey, Joey Grazzia, Graziadi, Graziadi.
Speaker 1: So he was being interviewed, they showed him a picture of Gypsy Rose Blanchard and he was like, who's Yeah, no, I know who that is. That's I don't know why I turned him into Biden all of a sudden, that's that's. I think her name is Ruth Jinsburg, Ruth Ginsburg, Ruth bader Ginsburg, and it's it's entertaining. I would have been a no on knowing who Gypsy Rose Blanchard is. I would not have thought it was Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Speaker 2: But yeah, do you want to hear just I think it's important for you able to hear.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear the class?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What what what went down as he struggled to identify. I'm bracing for impact Munchausen's by proxy person or Supreme Court justice.
Speaker 1: So this is the woman whose mother was Munchausen by proxying her and then she killed her mom, her boyfriend died.
Speaker 2: Complex. I do know who this person is? Is it Ruth is Ginsburg Ginsburg?
Speaker 1: Something like that? Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Ginsburg? Ginsburg?
Speaker 1: Ginsburg? Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Am I wrong? This is Ginsburg? I don't know what I mean. It's like kind of interesting though too. It's like, well, that's good that that name's in your brain somehow, Like I guess, like the mistake.
Speaker 3: Gypsy this Okay, here I go. If you're the bachelor, like you gotta be a little bit like they're not asking you about Ruth Bride Ginsburg. Okay. So the fact that, like you gotta be up on what's happening in the pop culture world, and my girl g Rose is lighting it on fire, yeah everywhere, and I'm obsessed with her. So like the come on, dude, like speaking of search history, get in there. Yeah, at least just get on TikTok for two seconds. She's all over there, like everyone's reposting all her videos, she's just like so weird and like it's very shocking watching her just like try to assimbly back into society. Yeah, and after like such a fucked up childhood that she had, and she's I don't know, it's it's that's.
Speaker 2: It's like one of those things too. This this is like the worst era for people to re enter society from, like having a traumatic past and being incarcerated and be like, hey man, since you've been gone this yet out and they're I don't know, like I remember who's who's the dude who shot Lennon And he's like, yeah, I want to try Jersey Mikes. And I'm like that's a good thing to aspire to because he got out right, isn't he didn't? He did get out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, try Jersey.
Speaker 2: It's just like he kept it real simple. His first tweets are like these sandwiches are great. Yeah, Like she's gone fully into like yo, I'm making content. I don't know.
Speaker 3: They're like she's like with some like influencer and they're like, what's your like fit check and she's like huh. Like it's so funny watching her be like what is this now? And they have to like explain her two two.
Speaker 2: Three four two eight, No, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's like I think I got this at a place called Zara and then h M, something like she.
Speaker 2: Does no, like she doesn't know anything, and it's like it is just like it is wild though. Yeah, like that then be in that content, like sort of participating in that kind of contents, like so you're up on everything and then you kind of begin to see it's like this person is a very different life. But yeah, hey go on, Joey ginsburg Blanche.
Speaker 3: I mean you have to show listen the Bachelor. People on the Bachelor and a bassloret This is Golden Bachelor, like restricted not them I'm talking about, but the normal Bachelor and Bachlorette. You're not ripe with the minds there, right, So am I surprised that this happened?
Speaker 1: No, they're like, if you aren't casting for the Bachelor and the guy does that in the in the casting processes, are you, like no, no.
Speaker 3: If it was Housewives or like a like something like that where it's like, oh, this can be funny and we can make this into something like yeah, they pronounce things wrong, you know in a normal reality show. Let me not just say housewives, but just like on a normal like ensemble cast reality show, them like pronouncing things wrong is usually like funny and you make it into a little bit of like a motif or like you make it into something fun. And me, this is like they try so hard to make these people look like not idiots. Then like this is bad for them. Do you know what I'm saying, Like in my mind that happens, I'm like, oh haha, that's like funny because it's they try so hard to like bolster them up into not being this that they and it always backfires. Like that article that came out about the Golden Bachelor guy how they were like he hadn't dated anyone since his since his wife died, and then there was like here's four women that have just been like a month after his wife died.
Speaker 2: I was dating him right right.
Speaker 3: Which like whatever, but like it's just like they try so hard to make them something they're not that I think this is actually this was this wasn't good for them. It's good for me to laugh at and I think it's hilarious, but yeah, they this is like dampening the the brand right right right?
Speaker 1: Is there a personality trait that is like secretly like a a thing that reality show producers are always looking for.
Speaker 3: Like willing to say what they really feel, okay, like for real, Like and I know that everyone tries to make it's all scripted, and it's this I'm like, I wish I could say that. It was like we are always trying to get to the actual truth and not the truth that they want to give us.
Speaker 1: Mm so no filter, Like how do you how do you judge that somebody has no filter? Like what do you? What are you putting them through?
Speaker 3: And there's people that will be shocking on purpose and they think that's that that's what it is. It's not what it is. Actually, it's not like anymore if you're trying to be a reality star, it's so obvious nowadays. The audience is so learned on how this works. So if you're like, there's so many people that will come forward and be like, ooh, I'm really doing all the things I think I need to do to be a reality star, and it's like no, I actually just want to like see you on made your dishwasher and that be funny right right, Like that is a reality star, not oh I did this, and then I like did this thing and I said this line that I thought was going to be a meme. It's like no, just like you flumb it over your words and said Gypsy instead of saying Gypsy, ro was Blanchard. You said Ruth bider Ginsberg, right, and that was and we turned that into a funny thing. And now it's that's funny. It's like everyone does that. We all do that, right, Like you think, oh, so and so, but you say the completely wrong name and you're like, oh, I just said Mandy Moore and not Deme more right, you know what I mean. And it's like that we could turn that into something funny on a reality show. Like being able to step in the ship and just admitting to it is like it's always works right because you just it's relatable. You're you're endeared to people when they see that, you're like, oh, they made a mistake, and they're just allowing it to be a mistake. Yeah, it's like there's nothing better than it.
Speaker 2: It's like the same way like when like with how sitcoms work, it's like each there the characters have their own traits and you need them to be consistently themselves as that cring for it to all work if someone is trying to embody all the traits like I'm a bad girl, I'm also a snob. I'm also have anger issues.
Speaker 3: Like actually never thought about it that way, And you're completely right. It's like Phoebe would only do Phoebe would do this thing, but Monica would do this thing. And yes, they can have their little idiosyncrasies that make them unique as outside of their character, but like when they're acting completely left field from that, we have to then find out the reason that that's happening.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you see people that are obviously been like it's all about conflict, and like people be like silent during a brunch and like I have a knife and they're like licking it and then they're like yeah, yeah the fuck They're like yeah please, I mean, I know I came on as a tertiary character.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and half the time the person that's just like doing the ping pong, like the tennis match part of it of like watching to fight. It's the funniest part, right of like these two people are going crazy and it doesn't matter what's happening or they're in a fight about nothing and it's dumb, and sometimes you want that person that's like this is so fucking stupid. I can't even believe that we're a fighting about this, Like that's so wanted. Sometimes it's not always just about I'm trying to destroy this person and this person's I destroy this you know it really? Yeah, yeah, it's not. It's there's so many misconceptions.
Speaker 1: It's it's frustrating as a producer. Do you feel like Trump is kind of the ultimate reality show?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, I like.
Speaker 3: Like out it's outdated now for what we want to see on our TVs today, but like for back in the day, Like he uses every reality show trick in the book of like the old school world to like and it's it was watching it happen in twenty sixteen was jaw dropping for me. Right of being like, no, you're just not gonna let this person talk and just keep going and not let them speak like yeah, or you know what I mean, not allow the like, don't even dignify the response that they're giving of a real critique to what you just said, and just go forward with your thing that you're saying, like not try to like be right and just be you. Like it's so I mean, it's nowadays, if something like that happens, the person doesn't make it that long because is it so well triggered by it so much, and so it's we're like, oh, and but back in the day, Oh yeah, he he's like he's uses the old the old book. He's using it every single fucking day, and it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah reading from it. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Remember reading a thing that like reality show stars are very high on the narcissism scale. I don't know if that's like something you can and that's certainly true. Like Donald Trump that is his superpower is like a overwhelming like hole in the center of his being that he feels like he needs to fill with shows of like aggression and superiority and like insults.
Speaker 2: Of other people.
Speaker 1: Like do you is that something that like you're cognitively aware of that you're like looking for someone with a specific personality disorder or do you feel like it's just.
Speaker 2: Your medical paperwork?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: No? No, And I want to say, like it's not. No, I don't think so. But it's again, someone who's like willing to say the truth and really just say exactly how they really feel, not what they think that I want them to Yeah, not what I think I want them to say. And like even the thing that's funny is it's like, oh, oh, they only probably all care about themselves. And I'm like half the time once we're like, you know, off camera and we're like getting ready to do this scene, they're like mothering me, Like I'm like, I'm not your child, like stop, like right right, but like do you need something? What about this? What I'm like, can you just like be ready to do the scene, Like I don't need you to Like.
Speaker 2: You should really have waterproof pants, chrisy this weather, I just I Ca'm sorry, you're just your your pants are getting soaked. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's like yeah, yeah no, but it really is. They'll be like what about this, like in this thing, do you want this or what about And I'm like, I don't. You don't need to be my mom right now? I need you to be. It's they're actually like in a lot of times, yes, maybe they're narcissists, but like there's many times that they're like I'm like, Hi, I'm not your kid. I say that all the time to them. I'm right, just don't mother me anymore. Let's just do what we need. Let's do our jobs.
Speaker 2: Can you well, can you tell mine? I say, hi, Yeah, oh okay, we're acting something out here, all right?
Speaker 1: Well, Christa Rosa, what a pleasure having you on the daily Zeitgeist? Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: You guys can find me at the Christa Rosa on Instagram. I'm not really on x I'm not really a down for that anymore. Instagrams? Are you gonna find me? My podcast? I'm a co host of a podcast called Fixing Famous People. We pick a new celebrity every week that's either in need of a PR rejuvenation, they need an image makeover, they kind of haven't had work in a long time, or they're in a PR crisis, and my co host Dominic Poopa and I will pitch to our guests are different solves or pitches of like how they're going to get out of this bad PR and then the guest at the end decides who is the winner. Yeah, We've done a lot of really funny like we did an episode about Katherine Heigel recently. We do all kinds of things from I mean, we talked about scandal all. We talked about the Goop trial when that was happening with Gwyneth Paltrow. That was a big thing for us. We talk about Justin ber the other week, and yeah, it's really funny. A lot of people love it.
Speaker 1: Do you have one one celebrity that you're like, they really should follow our advice for them.
Speaker 3: We've had people not I've yet to confirm that they've listened to the show, but there's many that we have got a winning pitch and they've actually done what we said. Oh well, yeah, we've like so it's surprisingly like I did a pitch for Abby Lee Miller from Dance Moms to do a Dance Mom's reunion, and the day that the episode aired, they announced that, like they were gonna do a Dance Mom's reunion.
Speaker 1: Wow, like parallel, they stole your ship. Yeah, is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 3: My friend Deanna Chang and her friend Emily Foster do a substack slash podcast called How to Be Less Old where they talk about all the gen Z trends that we are way too old to know about and they write about it and do a podcast about it. And it is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: It's called how to Be Less Old?
Speaker 3: How to Be Less Old?
Speaker 1: That's great, amazing, Well, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: This has been fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a blast.
Speaker 1: Miles. Where can people find you? Is there a working media you've been enjoyed?
Speaker 2: Find me on you know, the at based platforms at Miles of Gray. If you like basketball, if you like the National Basketball Associations, check Jack and I out on our basketball podcast that we do in conjunction with the National Basketball Association. It is called Miles and Jack Got Mad Moosties. And if you like ninety day Fiance like I do, I have it tatted on my back, you can come watch me do my podcast for twenty Day Fiance with Sofia Alexandra. And that is also a very fun one. Let's see is there? I think no, I've just been watching mister and missus Smith continue to power through that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's like it's just so, it's so I keep saying it. It's like cool, like it says so wild, how well Donald Glover's character A dresses like I'm just like, how the fuck is this look this?
Speaker 1: But then he also like talks about how well he addresses. Yeah, yeah, he's like that, which I like, yeah, like yeah, this old thing.
Speaker 2: No no, yeah, no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going on the ski trip, both because it's our assignment and because of the fit.
Speaker 2: Dude. The one scene where she tells the woman to shut up on the vacation is one of my favorite lines anyway, and it just feels it's it's good because it's are reimagining of like, oh will they won't they there? And you kind of watch this like relationship play out. But they're also killer eight like spy people. So yeah, yeah, tune into that. That's that's from me. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, is there Chris a like reality show that is like the reality show producers reality show.
Speaker 2: That you're like, this is secretly like the.
Speaker 1: One meaning what like you one of the one that you respect and think is the best reality show, not one that you work on.
Speaker 3: Maybe I do watch Housewives as much as I work on them, Like I do love the Brava world in that regard with like even the ones I don't work on, I watch, and so I think that yeah, I love Love is Blind as a viewer, and I know it's so long and like nothing happens, but I don't know what. Every fucking season they drop you every day, I don't know what, and I know I'm wrong. I'm like, I'm gonna this is not It's gonna be three episodes of them doing nothing and then finally someone gets engaged. And I still watch every single fucking frame of it.
Speaker 2: Right, oh yeah yeah. And those cups, you know, they've become like, oh I can't in the cups. I mean, it's just funny to watch people like the coups are so great. I'm like they're hiding all the cuts they're doing because you don't like.
Speaker 3: No one cares, Yeah, no one cares.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, please, I've had What are the cups?
Speaker 1: I don't know this.
Speaker 2: They're opaque, They're like they look metallic, like whenever they're drinking alcohol in the show, they're opaque, so you can't see.
Speaker 3: Instead of this, yeah, like so instead of this, and then I drink like some of it and then it's like down to here. Sure it's like it's just a gold metallic cup that's hideous.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, But it's become just synonymous with this show.
Speaker 3: And so they like now played into it.
Speaker 2: It mad act And for those of us that are reality brain. It's like, yeah, they're just they're so drunk. They just got to hide the vouts, fluctuating levels, drink in their Yeah, yeah, amazing. All right.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O Brian a tweet I've been enjoying from Zach Tuscani tweeted male friend during your friendship life's good man can't complain male friend during their wedding valve. My life was pure.
Speaker 3: Hell before you. I had no hopes.
Speaker 1: I was surrounded by losers. Find us on Twitter at Daily Zeiitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website Daily zeikeist dot com, where we post our episode. Than our footnote, we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles with a song that you say people might enjoy.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ride out on a track from an artist that we've actually I've suggested before call always Proper, which is sort of like a conglomeration of like beat makers around the world. It's like kind of not sure who is doing what, but the tracks are always kind of like these Spooky Dirty South the reimaginings of tracks. So this one's called Bumping on Haters by Always Proper. So yeah, just going to this weekend bumping on Haters.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I mean? All right, We will link off to that in the footnote. The Daily Zeik is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio ap, Apple Podcasts, or wherever fine podcasts are giving away for free. That is gonna do it for us this morning. We are back on Monday to tell you what trended over the weekend. Yeah yeah, And we'll be back on Saturday with a recap of this week's stuff. An edit moment I highlight the weekly zite.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Until then, be good, talk to you later.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,