Speaker 1: Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the greatest narcissist of them all? Is it this guy? Is it this guy? Of course not, it's this guy. And yesterday Donald Trump put on a clinic of insanity for the ages with the Prime Minister of Israel, the loathsome bb Net and Yahoo. It is December thirtieth, twenty twenty five, and I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning narcissism. The Greeks introduced us to the term. Narcissism clinically is a psychiatric disorder, and Donald Trump is America's foremost untreated psychiatric patient. For the record, here's the definition of malignant narcissistic personality disorder. Donald Trump and his narcissism are a danger to each and every American.
Speaker 2: Let them get away with this.
Speaker 3: We have all the evidence, now do we have all the evidence? And we have to do something about it. We have to do something about it. It's legal and it's disgusting. You know, I brought a lawsuit and I'm winning the lawsuit. There's only one problem. I'm the one that has to settle it. In other words, I am suing and I'm the one that's supposed to settle it. So maybe I'll give myself one billion dollars and give it all to charity.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: You know, I'll give it to charity. Do you have any nice charities? I have to settle the loss. There's never been a case like this Trump suit. I sued a long time ago, and it's doing fine. It's a suit, and now you know we found all this stuff. Did you see where the FBI didn't want to do it, but the Justice Department forced them to do it. The FBI guys didn't want to do it, but they the thugs and the DOJ wanted to do it. So I sued them, and it's they do say that. You know, it's never been a case like this. Donald Trump sues the United States of America. Donald Trump becomes president, and now Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Has to settle the suit.
Speaker 3: I hereby give myself one billion dollars. Actually, maybe I shouldn't give it to charity. Maybe I should kick the mine. Now A lot of people say do it. No, I don't want to do it, But whatever happens, it's all going to good charities.
Speaker 2: Is that okay? It's all going to good charities.
Speaker 3: But isn't that a strange position to be in. I've got to make I've got to make a deal. I negotiate with myself.
Speaker 1: The sickness is so obvious, so magnificent.
Speaker 2: There's almost no words about it.
Speaker 1: In the world that Donald Trump lives in, there is no culture, there is no history. There is nothing that exists that has ever existed before Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Was part of it.
Speaker 1: Entities between peoples that are generations old, they matter or not. Because the disputes between let's say Muslims and Jews in the Holy Land, well, in the end, both sides have something in common. Neither had any idea. It was all about Donald and so let's watch the narcissism, the total insanity of it, whether it's in China, whether it's about Turkey, whether it's about the ballroom, whether it's about the Nobel Peace Prize. A few weeks back, Donald Trump, in the most absurdest moment of the entire year, walked out on a stage to receive mist a President your FIFA Piece Prize. Now, Donald picked up the metal with his little bruised hand and grinch fingers put it around his neck. As mister Pitt tried to tell Elaane, you either have grace or you do not, and he does not. But he's an ungrateful man. Donald, as it turns out, wants a Nobel prize even though he has solved none of the wars that he claims to. When he talks to BB Natanyahu, well, what's the meeting about? Donald's aggrieved?
Speaker 4: Thirty five years of fighting and they they stepped. Do I get credit for it? No? I did eight of them India, how about India and Pakistan? And then so I did eight of them and then I'll tell you the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Now, the Turkish president Erwan has been brutal towards Israel.
Speaker 2: He's called Natan Yahu a Nazi. But all of that matters, not.
Speaker 1: At least to the narcissists, because since he likes both of them and they like Trump, they must like each other. His extension, given the fact that Erduan president calls mister nataniaou Hitler and compares Israel to the Nazis.
Speaker 4: Well, I know President Eruwan very well, unless you, oh, no, he's a very good friend of mine and I believe that, and I do respect him, and BB respects him, and they're not gonna have a problem. They're not gonna have a problem. Know him very well, and you've seen me do things with President Ertuwan and Turkey that nobody else could have done. We're not gonna have a problem. He's done a fantastic job.
Speaker 2: I'm with him all the way. I'm with Bib all the way.
Speaker 3: Nothing's going to happen.
Speaker 1: God, it would have been so much better if Trump was around in the Crusades.
Speaker 4: The ballroom as an example, I'm doing a magnificent, big, beautiful ballroom that the country has wanted, the White House has wanted for one hundred and fifty years. It's a massive job, and it's a tiny fraction of that number, and we're under budget and ahead of schedule.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: It's bigger than I told you. It's you know, after realizing we're going to do the inauguration in that building. It's got all bulletproofed less, it's got all drone they call it drone free roof, so drones won't touch it. It's a big It's a big, beautiful safe building.
Speaker 3: China, if you're in circles, you're doing naval exercises and air.
Speaker 4: Exercises, doing naval exercises for twenty years in that area, now people take it a little bit differently, but in fact larger than they're doing right now. So we'll see. But they've been they've been doing that for twenty twenty five years.
Speaker 1: They don't actually want Taiwan, no problem. She's a great guy. He's friends with Trump.
Speaker 2: And so when you watch this insanity, appreciate this.
Speaker 1: As we head into twenty twenty six, where the American people get their first vote on Trump since twenty twenty four, it's a.
Speaker 2: Question that hangs in the air.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should put a check on them next year because it didn't work out so great this year. The United States is turning two hundred and fifty years old, fifty years of independence, and it is going to be a disgrace when we get to July fourth, because the story of America will be turned into the story of Trump. And that's what twenty twenty five was, the year of Trump. How to work out for you, maybe you should wait a moment, go shopping, try to buy something, and then get back to me. At any rate. Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the greatest narcissist of them all? Well, it's Jeffrey Epstein's best friend, Donald Trump, and this is the warning. On December thirtieth, I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning. I invite you to join this community, where I promise to be honest, blunt and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on substack.
Speaker 2: Thank you,