Speaker 1: Good morning in Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo Charlemagne to God is Monday.
Speaker 3: And we got our guest co host Claudia Jordan joining us.
Speaker 4: What's un Good morning, Good to be back.
Speaker 3: Charlemagne is running a little late. Had a late night, Charlemagne. He was out last night.
Speaker 2: He was at the Roots Roots Picnic out in Philly, so he had the host podcast there. I seen he was there with Jess Hilarious and Simba, so they were doing the podcast Brilliant Idiots Live on Stage nice which is the reason he is late.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he shouldn't. He shouldn't be out during school nights. He shouldn't. Will he come in today?
Speaker 4: I feel this morning, I feel a way about this. Why, Well he's not here?
Speaker 3: What I'm here?
Speaker 2: Yes, full package, he'll be here in a second. Bring yo, ask arlame him. You're not gonna get the full package, still the short package.
Speaker 4: But well, okay, I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Oh boy, that's a married man there.
Speaker 4: How was your weekend fantastic. I was in Bossi with my family, my niece Camille.
Speaker 3: Shout out to her.
Speaker 4: She graduated college. Had a track meet for such an exceptional kid. So shout out to Camille Jordan a Brookline High school nice.
Speaker 2: Now shout a little Logi. Logi graduated from high school this weekend. So I was at his high school graduation. A lot of fun and then Sunday. You know, I'm a dance dad. So yeah, so my girls had it wasn't competition. It was called the showcase, and it was long.
Speaker 3: How long was it? Her whole group, her whole little dance group.
Speaker 2: Everybody had to perform, so it had to everybody solo, everybody's group routine.
Speaker 3: It was just long.
Speaker 4: So I know, your daughter's great, right, But were there some scrubs on the team.
Speaker 3: I mean, some of them weren't too good, but some of them are really great.
Speaker 2: But some of them, you know, because you got to think with dance, it's all in how long you've been dancing.
Speaker 3: So some of these girls just started dancing, and you can tell.
Speaker 2: And some of these girls been dancing for you know, seventy eight years and you can tell as well. So it was great to see because you could actually see the girls and how they're improving to the girls that are dancing for one year to the girls that dancing five years. So it's always, it's always great, it's just long. It's tough for the one year parents.
Speaker 4: My mother when I retract me and my brother, I was naturally fast out the gate and my brother took a while to get there and she had to give the speeches after every track meet about you're still a winner.
Speaker 3: In my book. Yeah, although he was eight, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Damn So yeah, shout out to those parents of the first year because it's tough. You gotta give you you gotta prop your kids up and you gotta show them love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what it's like that with kids sports, right, So you have some kids that's exceptional, they just get it, they know what they're doing, and then the other kids, you'd be like, it's okay, you'll get them next time, or just study hard, just just you.
Speaker 3: Know, keep practicing. You gotta keep practicing.
Speaker 2: There's always science, yeah, always, always, So shout to all the dance dads out there and everybody who graduated the class of twenty twenty three and today is my youngest son's birthday. Oh you got a jackson, Yeah, little jackson. So he turns nine, So he'll be nine today, So happy birthday.
Speaker 3: That he wanted. Ah, what's the name of this fish? What do you get? Rich kids? What's he getting? Rich kids? They're not rich? Oh come on, they not their father money. They ain't rich.
Speaker 2: Now my son wanted let me see if y'all you guys know what this thing is old on home.
Speaker 4: My niece is a rich kid and she's scamming. She I told her she's a scammer.
Speaker 3: She's a scammer. It's some twelve hundred dollars rick Owen's shoes. Ox s lotti oxal lotti. Know what that is? No, ox lotti is a salamander. It's a pet.
Speaker 2: They say that makes it's a pet that can make great pets. But they are an ideal for beginning pet owners. I guess they need water. The water has to be cool. That's all he wanted was an ox lot. They had to look this thing up. But thank god. My family's not good with pets. We're not We're not good with fish. We're not good with pets. We're not good with anything. Salamander's Now we're not good and there.
Speaker 4: There are temperamental animals there like the kid that salamanon won't live.
Speaker 3: Well, it's banned in New Jersey, so it is.
Speaker 2: I was excited last night drop a bomb for New Jersey law for bandon that that that animal, So that way we didn't have to get it. I know it's legal in New York, can legal everywhere around it, but New Jersey is against the law.
Speaker 3: So we will not be having that as a pet. Tough break the tough break up for the animal though, another day great for the animal.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, when we come back, we got front page news. Teslim Figure will be joining us and we'll get with that. When we come back to Charlmagne's on his way. It's the Breakfast Club on.
Speaker 3: B et Owning.
Speaker 2: Everybody, it's dj n V Charlemagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Our co host Clodia Jordan is here, hey, and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: Teslam Figure over, Good morning, Good morning, dj m V. Claudia Jordans, Hey, good morning. Congratulations to your baby girl. I seen she she celebrated a birthday right, yes, sweet sixteen.
Speaker 5: We did a party. She got a new car, so she is just over the moon.
Speaker 3: All right. Charlamagne just walked in. He looked confused and awful little bit not on TV. Definitely profess the what up Charlava? You know he ain't shallowing because he woke me up. I definitely showered. Definitely.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't drinking nothing. No no drinks, no drugs, no nothing. You're right, Hi, just leitch all right, picnic.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get to at the Heat won last night they beat the Nuggets one eleven one eight. They lost by three, so the series is tied one one great game too.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that one coming. I thought that he could squeeze out one. But I didn't see this game too coming.
Speaker 3: Now I see that one in Denver. Now what we started? Tes what we got?
Speaker 2: Oh we got to talk about these migrants flown to California on a chartered jet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, once again, So California officials warned that they are weighing potential criminal or civil action after more than a dozen migrants were flowing in Sacramento on a private jet and left outside a Catholic church. Now the sixteen n a salin And Columbia migrants told an aide that they entered the United States in Texas, were processed and given court dates in their asylum cases, and then the migrants were approached outside by individuals representing a private contractor, promising them jobs and traveling to their final destination. But instead the group was taking in New Mexico, then flown on a chartered plane to California, where they were abandoned.
Speaker 3: Friday outside of Catholic church.
Speaker 5: Now California Attorney General Rob Vonta is investigating who organized this, and he also believes that Florida may possibly be involved.
Speaker 1: Now, if they were picked up in Texas, why do people think Florida had something to do with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the great question.
Speaker 5: So California Attorney General Rob Bonta said that the documentation they had in hand said they were from the state of Florida. So I don't know if they did that to money up the waters or you know, confused people. But as we know, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Texas Governor Grad Abbot have been very proud, you know, about dropping off migrants.
Speaker 3: They've taken credit for it.
Speaker 5: So I don't see why they wouldn't take credit for this if they did do it. I love it, they said, they Yeah, tell us why Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: It's just so petty, you know what I mean, It's just so petty. And it Sacramentos, Nectruary City.
Speaker 5: Well California said, you know, welcoming off. Yeah, and they're they're doing this to all liberal states.
Speaker 4: And Gavin Newton is notorious for being friendly two migrants, and then Abbot and Dantan Satan, I'm sorry, Uh, they really have issues.
Speaker 3: They're getting a hard off. They love it.
Speaker 2: Now you could just drop migrants off wherever you want. You can just just with no notice, just.
Speaker 3: Drop off. Yeah, what it seems like trafficking.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, under the law, just ask you guys question. Under the law, once migrants have been released by border officials and serve their documents in court, they're no longer in federal custody, so they can travel anywhere in the United States. So it is not illegal for state government to pay for their travel.
Speaker 3: But this is the key.
Speaker 5: If the evidence showed that they were lied to by state officials, you know, telling them they're going to go one place and then they're going to go another, that is where you possibly could have some type at least civil action at the very least for fraud or severe emotional distress. So they said they're looking into it. In fact, Attorney General Bond to quote he was quoted in saying, state sanctioned kidnapping is not a public policy choice. It is a moral and disgusting.
Speaker 3: Well, why is it kidnapping?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: If you come into a state that doesn't want you, whether it's Florida, Texas, they're saying they don't want the people, right, and they're putting them on private jets and sending them the same wary cities.
Speaker 3: Isn't that what we want?
Speaker 4: No, we have we have a policy though that you you go through do process like they're doing.
Speaker 3: Like they're doing things right.
Speaker 4: They're giving a court date, You get a court date, you're.
Speaker 3: Thinking, all right, I'm good.
Speaker 4: So then to put you on a plane and say all right, we got you, and then tell you somewhere you're not supposed to be.
Speaker 3: You don't even know how to get back. You can't get back to your court date. I just feel like I would rather go where people want me. Please don't let Charlo may ever be a governor. I'm just I'm I would rather be with people actually are embracing them. No, we only want white immigrants here in America. Charlotte Mane.
Speaker 5: Answer and to answer your question, just for clarity and your question about Sacramento being a sanctuary city. Again, California as a whole state, Bill fifty four was signed by the governor that says the entire state is a sanctuary state.
Speaker 1: Ain no way into California from Mexico. You can only get that to Texas.
Speaker 3: Wow, I lived there.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of them there, and they yeah, it's a way.
Speaker 3: They dropped them off. So that's that's what they did.
Speaker 2: I'm private though, Damn well that is front page news.
Speaker 3: Test was seeing a little bit. Absolutely, get it off.
Speaker 2: Your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Let us know how your weekend was. Get it off your chest, your upset, you need to vent whatever it may be again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Call us up right now. It's the breakfast club, the morning, the breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this here?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 8: Trap?
Speaker 9: I'm going on there s mane, what up?
Speaker 3: Sis? Did you see you yesterday?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 10: Ye?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 7: I want to talk about what I talk about about?
Speaker 3: Arm I am talk to me about me?
Speaker 7: So I saw him yesterday at the Roots picnicue him. It's just hilarious, cheating me out of five hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars, cheated you out of five hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: We didn't have to play this game called the lyric and I finished my lyrics, and honestly, I'm gonna blame it all jam I said, because they knew me, they didn't want to give you the money. Clearly I didn't lose, and he forced me to lose the game.
Speaker 3: You just did not know the words.
Speaker 1: What was the song nice and Slow by us?
Speaker 9: It's bad?
Speaker 7: Like you know, you know it's bad when you ain't going all right back?
Speaker 11: You had a bad I thought it was nice and slow damn song before me?
Speaker 3: I don't remember that one. Damn? Is it true to this? He didn't know the words.
Speaker 1: Nobody, by the way, nobody knows the words after a certain part you think you do, No, that's nice?
Speaker 3: Which one that you got nice and slow? Right there? No, it was a point when I had called me us r a y. M Oh, indeed you got it feeling like Jodasy. No, you wrong, feeling like Joasy?
Speaker 1: You said feeling I said, okay, No, let the close hood go.
Speaker 11: What are you gonna give us five dollars?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Because he didn't get it all right? Sorry, say something after jodysy. And that's what everybody does. Anyone get the money. Yeah, somebody won I cash after them last night he did. Yeah. What was a young lady named? She was Breakfast Club super fan. Man. I gotta find her name.
Speaker 2: Get out eight hundred and five eight five one O five one.
Speaker 3: If you need to ben, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the.
Speaker 12: Breakfast Club from today is your time to get it off your chest. Way up, whether you're mad or blast something, to get up and get something.
Speaker 3: Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 10: Doing them from doing?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 14: Bro?
Speaker 3: Get up your check?
Speaker 7: Buw it up and respect to you?
Speaker 11: Uh to God with.
Speaker 15: The problem is like how do we have all these migrants or whatever coming and they're sending him the hotel but homeless brothers, younger brothers, still out here on the streets, no place to go, but all these and taking care of very well. But brother struggling on the street killed.
Speaker 3: On hold, on, hold, on hold. I get what he's saying.
Speaker 1: That's another reason that people get upset and want folks to mind their business, because he basically said, well, how do they always have hotel rooms accommodation immigrants? But you got all these Americans just you know, laid out in the street homeless.
Speaker 4: Because I was looking at our hotel last night in New York and it was mad expensive.
Speaker 1: See, Burdie, you are not a veteran, okay, are a homeless person?
Speaker 3: Man, I have feign blood. I can't get remember the same regions he love, prices high. Oh, hello, I.
Speaker 16: Know, good morning, good morning, I.
Speaker 3: Mean good morning, indeed good morning.
Speaker 17: And I guess I'm sorry, I know. Yeah, it's so I got an issue, all right. So a couple of weeks ago, as a young man, I get my lust stuffers from the group and he, you know, everyone else together. I'm the only African American in my school, and I hear them when they're coming out into the area where I live.
Speaker 16: And he's saying, oh, I think it's twenty dollars. I think it's twenty dollars. He goes and asks another white coleague, yeo, who is your parents, like trying to trap her and say in the Edward and I'm just sitting here like excuse me, And he's like, I mean, I say it's for twenty dollars. I ain't nothing feel like it's twenty dollars. I'm like, what what what are we talking about right now?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 16: And he's just like, oh, it's only offensive to them. I'm like, who up them?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 16: So, you know, this is my place for business. So at this point I'm lifting. So I followed my homegirl who worked the crlcohol with me, and you know, she apparently somebody had already thought she's already on the way over there, like good. We go outside in Astronsy is so mad, like I'm feeling like pressure from her, like I'm kind of thing like a sell out if I don't do something right now now in my mind, you know, I'm born because it's like also on my place of business, do I want to be lateful? That's a the flower And now it's uncomfortable to me to come make him to what I need to owe a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: It ain't nothing wrong with your own superior because you know what's gonna wind up happen. If not, you're gonna wind up putting hands on them and you're gonna get you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Lose your job. So ain't ain't nothing wrong wrong with that.
Speaker 1: That's why I said twenty dollars his dinner bill gonna be more than that. You say the N word around the wrong bruh.
Speaker 15: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 16: But it's like if you would say a twenty dollars a peek to say it regardless, it's so.
Speaker 4: Tough down with racism at work because it's like that's a decision you have to make. When I was a model on the prices, right, I feel like they was trying me all the time, Like when we have to show certain products that we get the script and we see what the products are, and I knew based on the products that I would have to be showing it and be like a barbecue pet a Cadillac, and then the white girls get to show the trips of Paris the new couch. I'm like, I feel like something's going on here. But if I make a big deal, I'd be thinking to say.
Speaker 3: That I'm being fans that is wild. I'm like, here we go the Cadillac.
Speaker 1: Here's the pl What Claudia is saying is real because it little things right, Like you could be in a room with a person and it could be a white man and they might be using the term boy. Right, boy, you're really doing your thing, and you'd be like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: Then he just call me a boy.
Speaker 1: But then you might hear him say boy is raining outside and you're like, oh, that's just how he talks. But in your mind you might forget the whole conversation because you just stuck on the back He called you a boy in that moment.
Speaker 4: And you don't know if they're really doing on purpose that what they're doing. Then when you say something, they gas like you.
Speaker 3: What are you talking to a What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Everyone to show the barber keeping the club, Yes, and the year's apply of chicken.
Speaker 3: That's my chicken, boy right there, get it on your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need event, you can hit us up.
Speaker 3: Now. We got rumors in the way, give us a little tease. What we talking about?
Speaker 5: Club? Yo.
Speaker 4: I got an exclusive from one of my super super super sources about Jahn Morant, and to.
Speaker 3: Me, they do them dirty.
Speaker 2: I think, Okay, we'll discuss when we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. All right, good morning everybody. You're Steve j Env Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club, Claudia Jordan, our co hosts here.
Speaker 3: Good morning, and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 1: Thro my names or you've gotsip been when you chatty.
Speaker 3: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 18: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: This is were the tea spells right right on the Breakfast Club. All right, y'all.
Speaker 4: I got some inside source stuff here with jab Morant and the whole case with his gun in the car and all that, so we all know he was dirty. Is wanting to hit a history of this, But my sources say that the relative in the car in the backseat had a toy gun in the car. The gun is not real, and was playing around with it, passed it over to Jaw and that got caught on the line. He had in his hand. Now, the video was sent to Adam silver NBA. Allegedly they have it and they said the gun looks extremely fake, like it's obviously a toy gun. But according to my source, allegedly Adam Silva is still going to go through with the suspension, looking like it should be about thirty games, even though they know it is a toy gun. I know they, I mean, he has an image and it's a private company. They can do what they want. But I just wanted to be known that it was not a a real gun. And how do y'all feel about that?
Speaker 1: I love Job and Ran, I love his team. They all from South Carolina, so you know, I'm always support them. But that's the best excuse y'all can come up with. If it was a toy gun, why not say that from the start? Why issue an apology?
Speaker 3: I agree? Or a toy gun, you issued an apology.
Speaker 2: Jah though most of those toy guns, especially when they look like that, the replicas usually have an orange tip on the majority of them.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but you issued an apology if it was a toy gun.
Speaker 3: That's said. If you would have said immediately if it was a toy gun.
Speaker 1: Why did your man put the camera phone down when you started waving it?
Speaker 3: Why did he move the camera?
Speaker 4: Like, come on, y'all, y'all gotta come up with a better I said, why would that he not be screaming that from the rooftop?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, And.
Speaker 4: They were like, well, you know, the NBA has a copy of the video and they have proof that it's fake.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, Like, come on, y'all, we gotta do better than that. Now, you gotta come over. But what if it was a toy gun?
Speaker 1: That is it's impossible, Like nothing about their behavior says it was a toy gun, from the fact that when his man realized he put the gun up, he tried to move the camera phone, from the fact that job issued an apology after that, like this, come on, y'all.
Speaker 2: But even if it is a toy gun, it's a private company and they can decide what they want to do based off we know it's not.
Speaker 3: It's still a bad look.
Speaker 4: Come on, stop, It's still about like when you know you have that in your history and they're looking at you for that, why would you, like, no one can be around me with toy anything that I'm already, you know, absolutely all right?
Speaker 3: Moving on.
Speaker 4: Justin Colmes arrested for a DUI, Diddy's first sun was arrested Sunday morning in LA. It was reported the cop pulled him over after seeing him run a red light. During the traffic stop, the cop believed he had probable cause to arrest Justin for driving under the influence. He was booked for misdemeanor dui, charged with the bond set of five thousand.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so it got ugly on social media.
Speaker 4: His mama, Mesa said, I'm not protecting anyone anymore, just my son. The statement of fish rots from the head down means that, in addition to being a major contributing factor in family or organization success, leadership is also the root cause of failure and demise. The truth self says, you're free. She kept going on. Now she was definitely taking shots of Diddy. She said, act bad, bad boy. I used to want to be a bad girl. I chose to be a queen. Tried and true. I'm not perfect, but I am intentional. She said, I should have kept my child with with me. F U c la. Everybody can get it. Then she said she went in, how you go from one of the greatest to ever do it to make it and all your money off alcohol and suing the damn alcohol company. Sell something healthy that builds people up. I'm sick of it, not mine's. And I don't know who Christina is, but she said in Christina, if you ever try to handle me again, I'll go straight across your head. Stay out the way. You are a nice person. Everyone is tough until it's time to be tough now. Also, Kimore Lee Simmons jumped in, who was the best friend of kim Porter, and she said, wait, what happened? Oh, shild whatever, and she goes, oh, we're going in. That's what we're doing. So the ladies are riled up, and it feels like everyone wants to kind of jump on this. They want to kind of throw their shots in against Diddy. What do y'all think about this?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: The sun justin is twenty nine, about to be thirty or turning thirty. People online are saying, hey, man, he's an adult while we blaming Diddy, But Mama feels like, you know, Daddy's been an influence and encouraging the drinking.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: All I had in those post is missus saying Diddy needs to grow up. That's what I get from that, because he's the primary influence, he's the leader, so his model the behavior they see. And you know, yeah, I agree with some of those people in the comments that he can't be totally responsible for Justin because he's a grown man.
Speaker 3: But he's probably been the biggest.
Speaker 2: Influence influence here and and the fact that he's twenty nine doesn't matter. When it comes to a mom's love, that's still that's that's still that that that mom's young boy.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean, no matter what age my son and my daughter is, that's still my child and I'm still gonna protect.
Speaker 3: Obviously, they have some issues.
Speaker 2: In it that's entered that in that family that they need they need to discuss and handle. But at the end of the day, like you said, you know, they need to make sure they put their arms around Justin because you don't want that to happen again.
Speaker 3: It could have. It could have ended a lot worse. Oh absolutely could have ended a lot worse. The way she went in and the way Kim Moore jumped on that. It gave me.
Speaker 4: There's been a lot of things happening that we haven't.
Speaker 3: We don't know about it right now, we ready like this was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Speaker 4: Speaking of straws that break camel's backs, Kanye West is blasting paparazzi again.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 4: He was heading the church with his wife and son Salm Sunday morning. Paparazzi was trailing him along the way and at some point of the and he pulled his car over, hopped out to get something off his chest. And this is what he had to say, Like seriously, he played the other one man. Get his demand's working on because pictures didn't show up of him and his wife and kid.
Speaker 3: And uh, well this isn't the first time. Hey, good morning. That out in front of my house at four am, come out, house is going. It's not going good, y'all here trying to take money to make money off of us. That's how it's going at four am.
Speaker 6: It's four am.
Speaker 3: And you asked me how it's going. You know, I don't want you to say nothing to me. You hear what I'm saying, respect that, relax, relax.
Speaker 6: What you mean what you mean relaxed.
Speaker 1: That's why Kanye walking around with all the big football shoulder paths and this shirt in case you got to tackle somebody on tights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the shoulder paths. But I wouldn't say this right.
Speaker 2: You know, as much as Kanye is a celebrity, I still think people need their privacy. Being outside of somebody's house is at four a m.
Speaker 3: I got boundaries.
Speaker 2: They're taking their kids to church or taking their kids to practice, like enough's enough. And I know you you're a celebrity and people say, well, this is the job that you took and this is what it is. But I still need my privacy when it comes to my kids, my family.
Speaker 1: And listen, if scar Lips don't start to remix to her song this is New York with that drop.
Speaker 3: I know the scarll Lips record. You know what I mean. I'm from New York.
Speaker 1: With the hell I look like telling somebody good morning, this is playing one more time red this is And if we don't have that in the breakfast cub intro before the week is over, damn it, I'm gonna be upset.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 11: Okay, Kanye, shut the uh good morning? Oh my goodness. All right, well that is your room report.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna have a little discussion after Front Page News eight hundred five eight five one five. Jordan was talking about feelings and emotions.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're not allowed to have feelings anymore. Everyone's so damn cool. It's like whack or soft?
Speaker 3: What you mean, women or everybody? It's everyone.
Speaker 4: And I think that that's a travesty because everyone's walking around here upset about things, holding things in that they really should be okay to express that they're feeling heart about.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we gotta talk about that when we come back eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Do you feel like people can't express themselves more, that they look soft, they look like a sucker, that they just can't be have emotions. We'll we'll discuss after Front Page News eight hundred five eight five one oh five, one oh move.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast Club Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Our Audible pick of the day is in the Room with Peter Bergen.
Speaker 1: Go beyond the headlines in this weekly podcast and get the real story from people who were there. Listen when you sign up for a free trial at audible dot com.
Speaker 3: Slash Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Everybody, cej envy, Charlamagne to God, we are the breakfast Club. We get our guest co host Clodia Jordan here, and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: Now, let's sports.
Speaker 2: Did he beat the doug as one eleven one eight? They tied the series one one? Now tells you figure out?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Good morning dj NV, Claudia Jordan, and Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: Now the Major League Baseball player say that a dragon troop invited to Dodgers Pride Night.
Speaker 3: They mock Christianity.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a real interesting story, guys, I want your feedback on this. So Washington Nationals pitcher Trevor Williams and Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw take issue with the planned appearance of the drag group Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. Now, the Dodgers invited the group for Pride Night, but because the group received a lot of backlash because this group addresses in none, they dress in drag as none. So they received this blowback and then they said, well, we're going to disinvite the group. And then in May, after receiving all the blowback from the LGBTQ community, they said, okay, we'll invite them back. So they invited them, they disinvited them, then they invited them back, and so now they are scheduled to appear at the LGBTQ Pride event on June sixteenth.
Speaker 1: Does the group give a reasons about why they dress up his nuns or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do give a reason and just Clai They've always done this LGBTQ event, but this particular group they dress as nuns, and they actually have on their mission statement that they use humor and wit to expose the forces of bigotry, complacency, and guilt that change the human spirit. But Kershaw says that him speaking out against this group has nothing to do with lgbt LGBTQ community or Pride. He just doesn't agree with them making fun of the religion. Trevor Williams also said that Catholics need to reconsider support of this group and the Dodgers. As a result, they said they have now decided to do their Christian Family Funday. They used to do this prior to the pandemic, but now as a response to this, they have relaunched that event to happen again on July thirty. So my question to you guys, is is in this cancel culture that we live in. You know they've changed their position three times. Do you see this as you know, both sides and satisfied or dodgers not really being clear you know on where they stands.
Speaker 4: Little audacity in this story, like especially with the church, Like you're mad at the drag the l B T t Q community, But what about all the stuff that the church has better cutes and proven to have done to little boys and girls, and you think, like you're looking down your nose at the community. Why don't you clean up what was going on in your house with uh messing with all these little kids.
Speaker 3: That's real, that's absolutely real.
Speaker 1: Where did the drag queens fitting the l G B t Q I A E I O U and sometimes why community?
Speaker 3: Because there's no ds in there.
Speaker 14: This is.
Speaker 3: Crazy. There's no letter, there's no d D.
Speaker 4: Actually that's why we don't get any I'm sorry, y'all took you want to bring me back, so I'm gonna act up to that.
Speaker 3: That's what you get. Where did they fit though?
Speaker 1: Puspy, y'all it's still going on, Yes, it is, it's still I'm glad.
Speaker 3: You to.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's the mocking of the religion that they find offensive.
Speaker 3: And so when we're in this age, it's.
Speaker 5: Like it's okay to you know, talk about I mean, my sim my question is do religious people haven't can they also be offended?
Speaker 3: Just like the LGBTQ.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, religious folks can be even more offended. And I tell you why because everything that they're everything they're doing is based off religious doctrine. Like it's you know, people love to call them homophobic, but if you're a religious person, a person of faith, you're you think you're standing with your Bible. And if the Bible says homosexuality is an abomination or whatever it says in the Bible, you're you're.
Speaker 3: Doing what you think God wants you to do. But they thick and choose.
Speaker 4: The parts that they like in the Bible because they ignore the part about not judging all that kind of stuff that is true, just like you know that is also true.
Speaker 5: That as this is definitely two things to be true at the same time. But it's I guess it's it's kind of like if somebody would dress up in black face, or if somebody would a dress up in you know, Native American gear that is the issues really just you don't have to put on a nun outfit. I I don't think it's the issue on is it? You know, is it a sin or not a sin? Or because again they do this event every year, they celebrate Pride as an organization. It's just why dress up as a nun, you know, to mock their religion.
Speaker 1: And that's also one of the biggest contradictions in the Bible, right because you can't tell me that something is an abomination. You can't say homosexuality and abomination, but then turn around and tell me thout y'all not judge.
Speaker 3: Isn't that like the biggest former casting judgment. Yeah, you know, absolutely. Well let's let's move on to YouTube.
Speaker 2: Now they're saying YouTube will stop removing videos pushing lives about the twenty twenty US presidential election.
Speaker 18: Yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: So between this and AI and everything else that is happening, this is not.
Speaker 3: To me, not good news.
Speaker 5: On December nine, twenty twenty, YouTube and the Act of the Band on videos that false acclaimed then President Trump won the US presidential election, and since then, according to the platform, it has removed tens of thousands of videos that violated that policy, but as of June two, twenty twenty three, YouTube has verse that decision. The video john announced that it will stop removing content that advances false claims that widespreads that widespread fraud eras or glitches occurred in twenty twenty in other past US presidential elections. So the bottom line is YouTube is gonna let everything fly now, and that is just not good when we talk about spreading misinformation.
Speaker 1: Now, I cannot wait until YouTube starts getting named in a bunch of these lawsuits like people need to start. When they start suing people with slaming in defamation, they need to include YouTube and these lawsuits because if YouTube is purposely and intentionally letting these lies and these these these false accusations and narratives go out, they should be held liable.
Speaker 3: Now, why are they doing this?
Speaker 2: Is it because it's they feel like it's old news now because it was twenty twenty to twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: They don't want to worry.
Speaker 2: About old stuff and hire people to take these old things down. Do we know why the change was made suddenly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did put out a statement.
Speaker 5: They said they find that while removing this content content does curg some misinformation. It could also be have the unattended effect of curtailing political speech without meaning for reducing the risks of violence or real world harm. So bottom line, that's just I don't know what that statement is. The critics say that they're doing it because of the money, the revenues now they want the advertisement, you know, so it all comes down to greed. But that was their statement saying, oh, you know, we want to make sure that we have a political free speech.
Speaker 3: But I thought the same thing.
Speaker 5: You thought it as well. Like while they're just saying it's old and no sense of you know, it's trying to correct it.
Speaker 4: Extremely reckless on YouTube's part, especially after the insurrection and the battery that was putting its back because of these conspiracy theory videos.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm with you. I can't wait for the lawsuits.
Speaker 1: Word and doesn't that impact that will impact the elections next.
Speaker 5: Year's going to impact the election? I because again that's still going to be talking about the insurrection. So this is not old news. It's going to be brought up several several times as we're moving move forward to the general election. And then again it's not even just the it's not the twenty. And it's not just the twenty twenty. It is allowing it is removing the band period. So that means any many misinformation anything, that just letting it all flyes. So when you mix that plus AI in addition to everything, how are you gonna be able to tell what's real and what's what's fake?
Speaker 1: As I keep saying, the lines of reality in fantasy are already blurred, not about to be obliterated all together.
Speaker 3: That's right. I don't like it. All right, well, that is Front page News. Thank you, Tesz.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and make sure you subscribe to Tesla Figureos podcast.
Speaker 3: It's great shot.
Speaker 1: No chase of podcasts on the black Effect. iHeart radio podcast network.
Speaker 2: All right, now, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Claudia, you were talking about emotions and feeling emotions.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been looking at all this stuff.
Speaker 4: This was happening, some stuff with you guys, and stuff in my life as well, and I feel like, why are we getting away from it being okay to feel a way about things. I feel like people are just like shaming others for feeling offended about things or bothered by something or hurt and also relationships. Everyone tries to be so damn cool, like they can't express hurt, and I think that's a major problem. With all the fakestuf that's going on. We also have to fake that we have no emotions about things. So I want to know why is it that we are faking emotions and actually we don't care about things. I think that's a major issue. I think humans are supposed to feel man and women, not just women. Men and women, and it's doesn't make you soft, it makes you human.
Speaker 3: What do you think? No, I agree with you, and let's open up the full lines to discuss. I don't care.
Speaker 2: See, this is the best thing when you have a great support since the midgrade support team they don't care.
Speaker 3: You can feel how you want to feel.
Speaker 2: If I'm upset about something, if something bothers me, whether it's at home or or with Bay over here, I can you know say what I need to say?
Speaker 3: Tell them? Do you have anything you want to get up your chest? Too bad? He's sounds like you want to get something else off somewhere else on your back? What are we talking about? The bottom heavy? Okay, go to line I've been in my Soft Girl there. I've been to my soft Girl for a few years life. That's right. Yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll discuss when we come back. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one is the breakfast Club of the morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club. It's topic times.
Speaker 19: Call eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody, it's j Envy charlamagnea gud. We are to Breakfast Club. We get our guest co hosts Claudia Jordan, and she came in.
Speaker 3: Hot this morning.
Speaker 2: Wanted to know about emotions and why people can't express their emotions talk to us see murder.
Speaker 4: I just I see a lot of people trying to play it cool when it's totally human like and okay for them to say they're hurt, they're bothered, they feel a way people are like not with the person they love because they are too cool to say I miss you or I messed up or I'm sorry, so they just replace it with alcohol.
Speaker 3: O the bitches, you know what I mean. Like it's everyone's walking.
Speaker 4: Around here just pretending instead of just being around and saying, look, I miss you or I need you or and not just a relationship, just across the board.
Speaker 3: And I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think people need to grow up a little bit. I think it's it's a lot of It takes a lot of growth.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: If something's bothering me, something bothering my kids, something bother my wife, my family members, anybody in my immediate circle, yeah, I encourage them to say what's bothering them, Like, don't feel like they can't or they feel like somebody will make fun of them. Yeah we might make funny and I'm just joking, but yeah, we will have that conversation. And that's how I raise my kids. If something's bothered you be a man or a woman to say, hey dad, this is what's bothered me, or to your sibling or to your mother, and the same with me. And I think that starts with growing and also not being afraid to apologize.
Speaker 3: And I think that's the main thing.
Speaker 2: A lot of times people have pride and ego, but if you do something wrong, or if me and my wife do something wrong, or there's a situation in the house, we're not afraid to say, you know what, I apologize. I was wrong and explain why. That's growth, that's being a man, that's being a woman. And I think a lot of times people don't want to be that way. They're ashamed or they feel like they're gonna be ridiculed. But at this point, who cares. It's as long as your household and your family knows where your heart is. Of everybody else, I think.
Speaker 4: You have an advantage because you have decades of knowing each other, so there's not a fear of being judged as much as people that know each other six months, three months, by months, a year or whatever.
Speaker 3: You're so scared to really be your realself, and I think people got to let that go.
Speaker 4: I see so many unhappy people that one conversation about what the thing is, Yeah, we'd make them happy instead of me going to your social media stories and seeing the subliminal memes that you post, instead of just talking to the person you need to talk to.
Speaker 3: And I've done it myself too.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Last night I was at the Roots picnic and a woman had a hoodie on that said vulnerability is the new sexy, and I agree with that, Like, I'm more in tune with my feelings now than i've ever been in the history of my life. And like, you know, I think we spent all this time not feeling on purpose, like we were a whole culture walking around portraying an image that wasn't us. Like there was literally a hardcore area, correct, like we had to be hardcore, and like men were told to suck it up, don't cry, you know, any pain or trauma we feel, just shake it off and keep it moving.
Speaker 3: And I feel like all we did was breed a generation the sociopaths.
Speaker 1: You know what you're doing when you're telling a group of men not to feel correct, Think about that.
Speaker 3: So every single emotion we suppressed.
Speaker 4: So you know, and now it's not love it and now it's not even just men, it's women. Look at what the women are saying, Like women are representing like I don't give a f about love. I'm just about getting money. That's not even how our DNA in our chemistry is set up. So everyone's doing. If everyone's on that, what what what are we?
Speaker 1: The reality is we all just a bunch of hurt people who need healing, right, And that's why I'm glad to see all everybody in the therapy.
Speaker 3: You know, people dealing with their mental health or you know, just trying to find ways to heal because hurt people hurt people. And if you walk around feeling no emotion.
Speaker 1: Whatsoever, right, not allowing yourself to feel pain or whatever trum you're going through, are you gonna end up doing and projecting that on a whole bunch of other people and you're gonna drink.
Speaker 4: And smoke your life away to So do you guys have anything you want to say to each other?
Speaker 3: To get up your chest? All the time he does from the back like that expresses projection. It's a great feel. I just told you about projection. Are you the small spoon?
Speaker 1: He's definitely small spool, but he that would project because I was I literally was about to say he loves to hug me from the back, and hear what he said.
Speaker 3: He said, I do it to him to do the case that's not true.
Speaker 10: You do it?
Speaker 3: He where I over who hugs on the back?
Speaker 4: Yes, And he gives me every single It's like pride month every time I come in with every single time.
Speaker 3: Do you all realize that he gives me these little pinches on the side. That's what I know. He needs to talk and he needs to talk. He'll pinch me on.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the side. That's the first place I've been sexually harassed by the man. I feel a way where sexual around. No, No, that's a reputation.
Speaker 4: He did not.
Speaker 3: I used to work on the show. Hello, who is this joke? Sorry?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Ala, Hey Melika, good morning, talk to us.
Speaker 8: Hey, I was here to talk about the topics of the day, about how people can't really express how they feel.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: I feel like people can expect how they feel because they don't have that safe space certain people do. They don't feel like they can confine it.
Speaker 1: And they can be vulnerable with well, because people think the safe space is social media and it's now definitely not.
Speaker 3: These people on social media don't even know.
Speaker 1: You're always seeking validation from a bunch of strangers that don't even know us.
Speaker 3: Find your circle. Who's your circle, somebody you could talk to. You have a friend or a boyfriend, husband, girlfriend.
Speaker 8: Yes, I have my best friend Ganto, and I have my godfather who has been my father in my life, and he is definitely my best friend, and I confined in them.
Speaker 10: Anytime I'm going through my vunabal moment because I.
Speaker 8: Feel myself getting pens up and I can feel myself, like in my chest, getting angry and feeling all that anger, and it's not a good feeling. But it feels so much better when I can talk to my godfather and my best friend about it.
Speaker 3: Kids off the phone.
Speaker 4: I like that she said that off the phone, everybody texting each other, they don't have a real moment.
Speaker 2: But it's also you can't be afraid to hear the truth too. A lot of people don't want to hear the truth, and sometimes you need to hear the truth, whether it's good, whether it's bad, whether it's indifferent. You need those people around you that when you express yourself and you give your emotions, that will you know if you need handle you with kid gloves, but will also be truthful to you. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you're just joining us, we're talking about emotions. This came from Claudia Jordan, our co host, and you were saying that you feel like people are not expressing themselves.
Speaker 3: People are not we're taking the shortcuts.
Speaker 4: We're expressing ourselves on social media and rants and means, but we're not talking to the people we need to talk to, and I think it's causing major harm.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. It's topic time.
Speaker 19: Called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Talk about it morning. Everybody is DJ Envy CHARLAMAGNEA God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: We have Claudia Jordan here our co hosts, and if you just join us, we're talking about people expressing their emotions. This came from Clodia Jordan and she says she feels like people are not expressing emotions. They feel like it's too cool, or they don't want to look sore for all these other reasons.
Speaker 3: Letm me correct myself.
Speaker 4: The one emotion they are expressing is hate and anger. We get that all day on social media, but we don't have we have a balance, so we don't have like a lot like it's like you're almost whack or corny for saying something positive. I try to encourage my people on my page, just shout out someone positive, Just say something positive. Someone go on something page and just leave a compliment. Because we're all out here to damage and hurt and no one's expressing themselves.
Speaker 3: That's all it is. Laud you got what you said.
Speaker 1: Like this, everybody's expressing so much hate and anger because everybody's hurt, and everybody's projecting onto everybody instead of going to deal with their own hurt.
Speaker 3: Go get some healing for yourself.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you won't spend your time on social media being hurt and angry all day.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this hateing? Nicole? Good morning, talk to us. We're talking about emotions and feelings this morning. I feel and.
Speaker 16: It's too emotional.
Speaker 6: We should be able to.
Speaker 10: Or that and not be offended.
Speaker 20: I care about me, but if I tell you have a moon in your know, it's not I'm trying to model in your business. Because I care.
Speaker 10: About you, I feel like you should get as you.
Speaker 20: Know, being sensitive. No, I've always grown up around so I've always been rumble about what I think and how I feel.
Speaker 16: People always call me.
Speaker 10: Out broken, and it just means I feel like people are too sensible.
Speaker 1: I agree with what Claudia said, Man, people are sensitive, But like you said, everybody's just angry and hateful, you know, And I just think it's because they're hurt.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're sensitive at all. I just think that they're hurting. They're rejected. People hurt. What do they hurt?
Speaker 4: I think it's more defensive and sensitive. It's more defensive, I don't think because I think there's a lack of sensitivity, because when not being sensitive would be I'd be able to put myself in your shoes. I'll be able to put myself in your shoes. But if I'm defensive, I'm just hearing what you're saying. I'm just like lashing out and seeing something.
Speaker 2: But I also think this is an era of you know, and and I hate to say that, I think people want more cloud, they want more likes. They wanted to be more known and more famous than really understanding what is making somebody tick or what's bothering somebody ought to try.
Speaker 3: To handle a situation, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You look at a couple they might be arguing, and where's the first place They put it on social media? So they don't really want to handle that situation. They want to expose that person, which I always know is whack.
Speaker 4: The things they do on social media that SHOs be doing a therapist office because they want to social me to go see they're wrong, they hurt me, and.
Speaker 3: They want validation from social media. You should be doing that in your therapist office, I think.
Speaker 1: And then your therapist put that mirror in front of you and make you realize there's more you than anybody else.
Speaker 3: Right, Hello, is what's up? Brother?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 14: You know what I wanted to say was yo, you have to express yourself.
Speaker 17: Boy.
Speaker 16: You heard the eight ticket time bomb out here.
Speaker 3: That's right, You're right.
Speaker 14: Ast or.
Speaker 16: Screaming it out.
Speaker 20: You have to let it out some time.
Speaker 16: It's not lame, like let's go here. Emotion is like, that's not lame.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not lame to get your emotions off, and especially if you have a good group of people around you that you can do it and that you feel comfortable and safe and they can tell you that it's the best feeling ever.
Speaker 4: And fellas I'm gonna tell you, as a woman, it's one of the most attractive things that a man is open enough to tell you, like, I'm hurry, I'm going through something and I want to tell it and share it with you.
Speaker 3: That is not wacky.
Speaker 2: You never ever look at a man to say you know, he's being too sensitive or he's being too soft for he's being a sucker.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's like, oh I chipped the nail, I'm crying, right, that's one thing. But if it's like I lost my job my parents said, I'm having issues with my kids. It depends on what it's about, but usually it's gonna be something major, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? Hey? Be mom?
Speaker 10: For the metro?
Speaker 9: Was possible?
Speaker 15: Three?
Speaker 3: What's happening in the met this morning?
Speaker 9: I ain't no but a good Monday morning, man, Yes.
Speaker 3: Talk to us feelings this morning? Brothers.
Speaker 9: Well, I think you gotta to express yourself. And I think the people who you are around, especially family and the people closest to you, especially after a long period of time that you live with them, they should have a respect for who you are. But certain situations just get to a time where it's family and friends or people, sometimes you have to compress yourself. It's not a good thing, but in certain spaces you go in, you have to be disciplined with your emotions as well. So as much as you do want to be yourself, sometimes you have to guide yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in order to be disciplined with your emotions. You got to get a handle on your emotions first, right, Like you know, you'd have to have.
Speaker 3: Had some type of work done where you know how.
Speaker 1: To do your breathing exercises or you know how to, like, you know, content contain your emotions in certain situations. I don't like you saying to press your emotions, but I can I can understand you saying the time and a place.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I don't. I wouldn't necessarily say compress like it's in a bad way, But that's a part of the work that you know I'm talking about that you're talking about. It's like you have to train yourself in those situations. And if you can't put yourself in certain situations that you're not ready for it, all ready for it, sometimes you just have to hold back. Like that's what I be dealing with sometimes personally, like with my family life. I don't look at nothing like wrong with it because I've been like the black sheet, I just learned to appreciate it is what it is. I just got to learn how to operate in a space that is good for me.
Speaker 1: And those are the things that therapy teaches people that's why I be encouraging therapy so freaking much. Like I saw somebody say this week, they said something to me because I guess when Boozy was here. We were talking to Boosy cause Boosy has been going to therapy, and the person left for comment like you know how many times you're supposed to go to therapy, Like you know there should be a cutoff time for therapy.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, who says that.
Speaker 1: That's like saying I go to the gym and then when I get in shape, I just stopped going right, Like.
Speaker 3: No, no, all right, Well, what's the world to the story? Guys?
Speaker 4: It seems like we're all kind of in the same place, but nobody wants to go first and say, okay, I'll say it first.
Speaker 3: I'm hurt. Oh absolutely, same listen, and someone got to be the brave one.
Speaker 4: If you really care about your friend's circle, your family, you got to be the one to say, I'm gonna go first, and I'll put mine on the table, and then he has a safe place for you.
Speaker 1: And that's that's why I scream about going to therapy and dealing with your mental health so much. For that exact same reason we are all a bunch of hurt people who need healing, and hurt people hurt people, but people that are on the journey of healing help other people to heal.
Speaker 3: I don't want everybody to get on their journey of hell. There you go, all right? Well, I love you guys. Yeah, I can't tell.
Speaker 9: Me we do well.
Speaker 3: We got rumors on the way. We talked about in the rumors. Oh, Drake hard didn't go through. We're gonna talk about it. Damn Drake Carr got the cup all of us before put it to it. Nex It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning, everybody. It's DJ V Charlamage, the guy. We are Breakfast Club, our co host Coloda and Jordan is here sing you guys. You guys, you see you started kink and freaky.
Speaker 4: He was to who's the most aggressive to each other? Is it Charlemagne hitting on Envy Moore and be hitting on Charlomage And.
Speaker 3: Y'all have no idea what I go through? Behind? You have no idea where I go? You have no idea one of y'all. Charlamage is definitely Envy char Yes, where did he where the doll?
Speaker 1: Now just on the side on the side flew to everybody I saw in Philly yesterday. Though you know what I'm saying at the Roots picnic, that sounds fun.
Speaker 3: It sounds fun.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 1: And you know, Philly has played such a big part in my radio career because you know, when Wendy Williams got fired from New York, she reseted her radio career in Philly, you know what I mean. And then you know, me connecting with her and you know, being with her for a little while while she was syndicated in Philly helped me to end up eventually getting my own morning show in Philadelphia. So dropping the clues bond for the city of Philly got mad love for Philly.
Speaker 3: Did you get to see cheese? Seayware yous other?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: But didn't get it? Say here we go, see what I'm saying. You know, you see how I tried to switch the subject and he bought it right back and be on that one. You're in violation.
Speaker 4: Now do you like a foot long or a half half? The what's what's too much?
Speaker 3: What's too much? How much do you like vy? That's a good question. Claudia Jordan answer the question, King like cheese and sauce on it. I'm a vegan, that's not true. I see a lot of me gazing this morning. You know what that means. He just likes toys like you don't like the organic stuff you like. That's what that means.
Speaker 1: Whenever you hear and you watch right into that one exactly, whenever you hear somebody like him say he's vegan, that's me.
Speaker 3: He like toys, and what say you? We have rumors all the way when we're talking. Is the room? You know, I'm throwing this away is more interesting? I hear what were we talking about?
Speaker 13: The room?
Speaker 4: Come out, come out wherever you are. We're talking about cards getting declined. Wow, just like advances with Charlottemayne.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 12: Or not?
Speaker 3: I don't know. All right, we'll get to that. Next door moves the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, owning everybody, Steve j n V charlamagnae god.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. We have Claudia Jordan here, our co hosted morning Fellas. And let's get to the rooms. Or you've gossip been chatting. This is the room report.
Speaker 18: I mean, I guess were on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: This is where the tea spills right on the breakfast club. All right, y'all, someone.
Speaker 4: Who's card you would never think would get declined. God declined, and it was Drake. So he hosted a kick live stream to promote his online casino. Drake had Little YACHTI joined him on the stream and he connected with fans. So at one point he attempted to donate five hundred dollars to another user's community.
Speaker 3: But uh, this is what happened when he tried to make the transaction cross line.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing by the way, she's like getting a full flute message and yeah, we're just not even.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that happened to everybody. It doesn't have to mean Drinke. I'm sure it doesn't mean Drake doesn't have the funds.
Speaker 3: But usually what it means is the bank is probably protecting him with protection.
Speaker 2: Never saw him make a pain to that place or that charge or something, or that place or something could have had fraud before, and if that had fraud of any discrepancy before, the bank will definitely stop it or they'll text you and say, hey, is.
Speaker 3: This you making that charge? That's what happened to the best of us.
Speaker 4: Say now to the person saying embarrassing, I'm an avid online gambler.
Speaker 3: I've donated.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry, I've spent money at very shady places online. They do do this to for tattoo. It is to help you out, and it does happen. You could be out of town in a different city and it'll you know, security measures the place and save you. So it's something not embarrassing like it used to be back in the day. We all know Drake at five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And now a lot of the cards now, like if it's a business like I know American Express, they have the chip in it where they can track to see it if the card is if you're actually in that town and not using a number. So if I travel to let's say somewhere overseas and I'm using the car, they can see, oh yes, that card is overseas with that person.
Speaker 3: Well. Another thing that came out of this video was drake his fashion choice.
Speaker 4: People on social media which tripping because Drake was also seen with painted nails, pails, painted fingernails. He was spotted rocking some yellow and blue nail polish. Fans were quicked away and of course someone said Drake painted his nails push one. Uh, the fact that Drake is wearing nail polish is breaking my heart, shaking my head. Drake with yellow nails rocking state property really stumped me. And thank you Drake for making guys painting their nails. Okay, fellas, I've been talking about this online. I was on another podcast, but we're talking about this. What do y'all think about men with painting nails?
Speaker 1: I love the state property throw back. Let me give Drake props for first of all, but his nail text should have declined that charge. And I'm gonna tell you why. If you want to get your nails painted, fine, But if you are beige, if you are a canary colored human, if you are a waffle colored half a negro, you don't get yellow nails.
Speaker 3: What's wrong yellow? You don't get yellow nails gary colored yellow half a negro? Is that what you're saying? Waffle colored? He was about to go beige beige in a second. But what's wrong with with yellow is yellow compliments.
Speaker 4: So you don't have a problem of painting in the nails. That's he should have picked a better colored choice.
Speaker 3: What color would you whatever men are choosing to do?
Speaker 1: Fine, but I would have done like the brown that was if I was I would have did something that match the state property.
Speaker 3: Thing I was wearing. Have you ever painted your nails?
Speaker 9: Never?
Speaker 1: I don't even get the I don't even get the clear. Get a buff though, I'm sure you did a buff, and I don't get the clear. Though I get a buff, I'll do clear. I'll do clear.
Speaker 3: I like the buff color on your toes as well.
Speaker 2: And I'm surprised I got four girls. I'm surprised none of my daughters had tried to paint my nails. But now, Yeah, picking the color is a bit much when you're in the nail.
Speaker 3: What do you think about? Let me get a number thirty much with glitter. I don't think nothing of him.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if you're gonna get it, at least get something that matches your skin tone a little bit better.
Speaker 2: You can't be a beige person and get yellow nails. That just don't you could get whatever he wants him for being beage am. I don't like the idea of it, and I'm not saying it's like a not a gay straight thing.
Speaker 3: I just don't. I think it looks ugly on men.
Speaker 1: Especially when it don't when it classes with your skin, you give your beauty tip. And he had the state property thing on, and like the color of the state property was like a brownish brown.
Speaker 3: Nails be terrible? You think so?
Speaker 4: Brown nails on beige probably looked nasty. I would think a nice color for someone.
Speaker 3: What are we talking about, guys? Let that man be what it is.
Speaker 4: What do you think of that bluish hue or maybe blish talking like a royal purple?
Speaker 3: I like blue.
Speaker 1: So maybe he should have did like a North Carolina Tar Hills hoodie with like, uh the blue the tall hill blue nails.
Speaker 3: Baby, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's not what we respect that more so, it's just a bad fashion.
Speaker 3: Y'all talking about he's like yellow man. It might have been a bet.
Speaker 1: He might have bet somebody like yellow. Yes, I like yellow and yellow people with painting nails, that's the thing. I see that all through New York, kids. I see people in New York do that a.
Speaker 3: Lot to paint the nails.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I ain't talking about Drake just had the one basic color. I see designs on.
Speaker 3: Baby and chrome and tips and all that kind of stuff. All right, they like it.
Speaker 4: I love Tyler James Williams shuts down gay rumors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's Tyler James Williams? Who's that? Apparently?
Speaker 14: Guy?
Speaker 3: Who is that? Chris from Everybody Hates Chris is a teaching on ab EM, so.
Speaker 4: Fans have been focusing on, you know, trying to figure out his sexuality rather than talk about his art.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what he's saying. I can only go by what he's saying.
Speaker 4: He's kind of going on, look at how long the rent is though, Oh he's feeling a way. He said people should not try to figure out if people are gay. He said, listen, I'm not gay, but I think the culture of trying to find some kind of hidden trait or behavior that a closeted person lets slip is very dangerous. Over Analyzing someone's behavior and attempt to catch them directly contributes to the anxiety a lot of queer and queer questioning people feel when they're living in their truth. It all so reinforces the stereotype that many straight men have to live under that is often unrealistic, less free, and limits individual expression.
Speaker 3: It's really long.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna be the whole thing. But he's just like basically he stopped. So I'm not gay, but stop trying to figure it out if I am. And when y'all do that, you know you're stopping people from expressing themselves.
Speaker 3: Like we talked about earlier. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: Do you.
Speaker 1: That's too much to be telling somebody? I just hate, I hate want to sit around in the plan. It's a long Yeah, I'm not doing all of that. I respect it, you know, that's if he chose to, you know, express it in that way. But if you're not, you're just not gay.
Speaker 4: He also went on to say being straight does not look one way. Being gay doesn't look one way. And what may seem like harmless fun in the conversation.
Speaker 1: And Drake be trying to tell y'all being straight don't look one way. That's all we be trying to explain, Well.
Speaker 3: How does it look? These is because I don't know, nobody knows. That's the whole point. Being as great as the spectrum, but straight face spectrum, where are you on the spectrum? I have no idea?
Speaker 4: Zero ten what gata straight on the gate to straight meter?
Speaker 3: What are you straight? Tennis? Gays? Hell? And zero is you know? Nah Son play my drop. Little game, everybody, a little game about right enough to let me put my lips on you like fishy.
Speaker 2: That's about a nine right now. It's kissed me and spitting in my mind. Okay, that's you know what I'm saying. Happy Pride month.
Speaker 3: You're both tens. Okay, Jesus we gay who kids? Where you get all those? For a Minute's not come what I.
Speaker 1: Asked from my drop. You have to start for it a little bit. But you had all of those on death right. Oh my gosh, Jesus Christ, that's all chat GPT.
Speaker 3: This is a safe player. What's all the man? Let's continue. Were giving that donkey to each other? The same a donkey sixty nine? You got?
Speaker 1: Oh, man, there's a man in Florida. Uh, he needs to come to the front of the carnation. We like to have a world with all right, it's the man in Florida about to get to the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Your company has goals this year, find the right people to help you achieve them.
Speaker 1: With jip recruiter, where four out of five employers get a quality candidate within the first day. Try it free at jipprecruiter dot com slash breakfast at zip recruiter dot com slash breakfast.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a donkey because right now you want some grip, It's time for Donkey of the Day. So if you ever feel I need to be a donc man hitting with the heat? Did she get please? Doesn't I had become Donkey of the day the breakfast club. Bitch it? Michael. Alright, there you go.
Speaker 1: Donkey today for Monday, June fifth goes to a man in Fort Meyer's or the name Kevin. Now, what does your uncle Shawla always say about the great state of Florida?
Speaker 3: Say it with me.
Speaker 1: People, they're crazy as people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today's Donkey of to day is no different. Now, I don't know if this man's name is actually Kevin, but that's what he said his name was, and I don't know if that's really his name, because this man made some other claims that make me feel like I don't know if we could believe anything that comes out of his mouth. And because this man is just running around saying things that we don't know if we can believe we the people need to get this man off the street and get him some help. Now, I know what you're saying. I know what you're saying, Charlamagne. Since when do you want to get people from Florida some help? Well, that should let you know the severity of the level of donkey we are dealing with. Would you like to know what Kevin's claims were, Let's go to NBC two for the report.
Speaker 21: Please here at the McCastle in household on Shadowy Road, it was all but a typical Thursday evening.
Speaker 22: We were eating dinner with myself and my two daughters and we heard a noise at the door.
Speaker 21: Oh but nobody was knocking. Instead, this random man was inviting himself in for by to eat. Brian got up from the table and found this guy standing right in his living room.
Speaker 3: It was in he was in the house.
Speaker 22: He started telling me that he was a ghost and that I shouldn't be able to see him.
Speaker 21: That's right, this guy thought he was a ghost.
Speaker 22: He was shocked that I could see him, thought he was walking around and that nobody could see.
Speaker 21: Brian is barely able to believe what he's seeing.
Speaker 22: I could tell his behavior was not normal who knows what this person might do, you know, if they had a chance to think.
Speaker 21: After causing this scene inside, this guy who claims his name is Kevin, came running outside to where a crew was cutting down a tree. He hopped up in one of their trucks and locked himself inside. So at this point, this man barged into Brian's home. He thinks he's a ghost, and now he's locked inside a.
Speaker 3: Tree cruise truck. I think it's all wild.
Speaker 21: After coaxing the man for a while, the tree trimmers were finally able to get him out, where he then took off wearing nothing but his bathing suit.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Man, if you come to my house with a bathing suit, no shoes or anything else on, and I'm in there eating with my daughters and you are advanced into my house, you get into my house and you claim to be a ghost, I promise I'm gonna make your claim come true.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: You may not have been a ghost when you entered, but you shall be a ghost when you leave. Okay, f you die slow my full four. Make sure all your kids don't grow Look, man, here's the thing I know. This man is probably dealing with some form of mental illness. Within that moment when someone invades the peace that is your house, you in there with your kids. The first law of nature is self preservation. I gotta protect me in mind. And at this point, I don't know what your angle is, but if you're coming in talking about you a ghost, I don't have no choice but to defend myself because you might be trying to make me one.
Speaker 3: Okay. I don't know if you're a friendly ghost or a demon. We don't know.
Speaker 1: If you cast for a Freddy Krueger slim Offs and Maria Morgan from The Ring. You're breaking somebody's house talking about you a ghost, then you deserve to get sent to your makeup and become the ghost of Christmas past. They said he was wearing nothing but a bathing suit, no shoes or anything else. You know, another way to look at it. That's not a ghost, that's a crackhead. Okay, maybe mathit all right, Maybe bath salts, maybe finty beauty. By finthy, I mean fentanyl. All I'm saying is I know drug head behavior when I hear it. This man was feeling for a hit, so he was doing what drugheads do breaking and entering and stealing stuff looking to make money to get his next hit. See what happened is he didn't expect for these people to be home. And I have to commend the father here because he knows rule number one when dealing with a full blown crackhead.
Speaker 3: Okay, you must remain calm, all right.
Speaker 1: It's like if you saw a bear or ladies, when you see that guy you left on read Claudia, you can you understand that, right?
Speaker 3: You just just remain calm.
Speaker 1: But the moment Kevin realized he wasn't invisible and could be seen, that's when he knew maybe, just maybe, he probably was still high.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, this man was.
Speaker 1: Clearly still under the influence, because whenever I'm high, you can't tell me I don't have superpowers like invisibility or mind reading.
Speaker 3: But that's a whole other topic.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: I agree that we need to find this man some help, right, but first we have to find him. So they are asking if you have any information that might help investigate us, you can submit an anonymous tip to s w FL crime stoppers are call one hundred seven eight old tips.
Speaker 3: But I am a person who.
Speaker 1: Loves to see things from both sides, and I've lived long enough to know to always be skeptical. But listen, so Kevin says he's a ghost. I take a step back. I think to myself, what if we are the ones trip? What if he's not a crackhead and he is indeed a ghost?
Speaker 3: Who you gonna call? That's all I'm saying, who you gonna call? That's right? Maybe he identifies as a ghost. Maybe he identifies as a ghost. Satisfaction to the right. That's right, know what, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Please give this man who identifies as a ghost, Kevin the biggest he huh, all right, and we can't deny him if he wants.
Speaker 3: To identify as a ghost. Who are we to say he can't be a ghost? I don't know. That's a quick that's crazy. That's a good question. Well, thank you for that. Donkey of today. Shout to be et. We'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Peace, BT BT everybody else, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. During the room as we talked about Drake having his credit card decline while he was on live, so we're asking, where's the craziest place your credit card got declined. I know what's happened to you guys out there, It's happened to all of us. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, you know yours.
Speaker 3: I have a gambling problem, so it's always at the con Jesus Christ, I'm really thoughting to believe you. You think these are not jokes. You sure you're not related to Michael I might be.
Speaker 4: I'm a known face at every single casino, not for my twenty five years in the business.
Speaker 3: It's for my gambling. Do you win? Though? Sometimes it's about.
Speaker 4: The adrenaline rush, and we don't judge me. I feel you're judging me with your judgmental eyes right now. I feel you look look at me like that.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one. Where's the craziest place your credit card has got declined?
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Everybody is DJ MV Charlamage, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Claudia Jordan is here, our guess co host, and we're talking about when is the where is the craziest place your credit card got declined? Now this comes from Drake his card got declined on live over the weekend, and we're just asking the craziest place your card got declined?
Speaker 3: Now, Claudia Jordan said, casino for you, it was real bad.
Speaker 4: At one point I had a Julian that's some guy bombing that I didn't like. So I went to the punch up and sold that and I got right back on the tables and try to get my money back.
Speaker 3: Did you get it back?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 2: Damn it man, damn it man. Well, mine was a club uptown. This had to be about fifteen years ago. I was with out the DJ pro Style, who was the DJ at the station. We were all at his club, and I bought two bottles. Why because I was dumb, But my card got declined. So I tried another card and that card got declined. And the reason it got declined was that venue had a lot of fraud. So any card that you tried to use with decline because the venue was coming up as a fraud or fraudulent venue.
Speaker 3: But my people's already popped the bottles and already drank, and they came back. So I had to go outside talk to the person.
Speaker 2: From American Express for like twenty thirty minutes outside to you know, because you gotta wait on hold. It's like three in the morning. Then finally when they did approve it, the club was over.
Speaker 3: Anyone else car get the line. It just yours. I was the one that I didn't tell nobody because it was my embarrassment there.
Speaker 2: It was my peoples, it was somebody birtha I don't know if it was June birthday and somebody's birthday, but I had to take care of that.
Speaker 3: So I felt bad and I didn't even get to enjoy.
Speaker 9: So it was.
Speaker 10: It was what it was.
Speaker 4: It's not embarrassing because people always go they do the same thing, Oh there's money on that card, or it.
Speaker 3: Was because I'm out of town.
Speaker 1: Like you just go to your go to you gotta start explaining because you're around a bunch of people and you just don't want them to think you broke well.
Speaker 2: I remember, I remember another time I had to I showed the person. I don't know where I was. I had to show the person. Look, I got money in my bank.
Speaker 3: I got because you feel so stupid. But it's the same type of thing, if it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't believe that y'all can remember one time, Like every single time declined, I've been embarrassed about it.
Speaker 2: Nah, because ever since then, I would call American Expressing and tell them where I'm going.
Speaker 3: I'm going out of town. Don't do this to me again. Exactly what I'm going. I'm going out of town. Don't play with me. I'm going.
Speaker 2: I'm going out the country. So I never had that problem ever again because I made sure I tell them every time.
Speaker 3: It is traumatizing. Yes, I don't remember. It's been so many. It really hasn't been a lot.
Speaker 1: It's been enough, because you know, and it's not even that it's been a lot it's been it's the trauma you deal with afterwards. Because even now when I give my card, I'm just hoping the way that comes back, and just it's a signature, you know what I mean, when you know it, when you know what's the problem is, Like, mister Michael, can I talk.
Speaker 3: To you like, oh Lord, see the bad thing.
Speaker 2: I don't carry cash on me anymore, don't. I don't really carry cash if I'll carry forty dollars. So if it's the Clinn, it's gonna be a problem. Right, You're gonna have app pay. You better have something to help me out that walk back.
Speaker 4: When the waiter coming up and you're like they're looking at you and they got that look on their face. That is one of the worst I'm trying to tell you, and you have that anxiety.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you. Let's go to the phone longs Hello, who's this. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 3: We're talking about your credit call getting decline.
Speaker 14: Yeah. Man, it's crazy. I was actually in New York for four twenty and I went to the dispensary to try to get some buds and my car got declined because I'm from PA and it's like that there's like an out of state transaction fraud.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 14: Yes, I went in there and literally I told the dude, like, why isn't my car getting uh, barty, let me go through. It was just like, I don't know, Bro's coming up as fraud and I can't do nothing. By the time I stepped outside, my bank called me and told me what.
Speaker 7: Was going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of times your bank will call you immediately, or they'll text you, or they'll email you to see if that transaction was actually yours. But a lot of times these new cars got the chipping it where they can actually see make sure the call is with the person.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: That used to be the best feeling in the world, that when you call getting declined and then you sit there and wait for to make the.
Speaker 3: Call and you start talking. Just my bank right here, I told you what's happening. Yeah, I'm here, Yeah, yeah, that was me.
Speaker 10: That was me.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, I can run it again.
Speaker 4: Then you go by extra because it got approved to the cash here that you got it right, Let's go to another caller.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Hey, Shante? When the last time your car got declined? The craziest place?
Speaker 17: First of all, good morning morning. I was hoping that Uncle Charlotte could read.
Speaker 8: My new book is called The Son of God and Kofitch.
Speaker 6: It's about the.
Speaker 17: About the Bible being an African book.
Speaker 6: But back to my answer.
Speaker 10: It was when I was buying panthers.
Speaker 17: For my babybody had stolen on my identity and took all my money off my card.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was horrible. It took like two weeks to get all my money back.
Speaker 3: Jesus, sorry for you, Mama.
Speaker 9: I'm good you hang up with her like that.
Speaker 3: You are so cruel. I want to hear more. I didn't ask any questions I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: Good morning morning. That's okay, Good morning guys. First of all, I loved you guys. And before I answered this question, did you guys get your candles on Friday?
Speaker 3: We did right here?
Speaker 14: Can company?
Speaker 3: I got him right here. Charlamagne loved the one that said guys night out. Shut up. I have them right here. All of them say gods night out. They don't they do some say back to see. All I got is the guys night out. Of course that's what you have to back. Now you got back back? Sound way crazy than guy's night out?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 14: What is this?
Speaker 9: Man? Why?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm just going with y'all right, you guys, we're putting down, picking up?
Speaker 16: What's that's it?
Speaker 13: But I took my daughter and i'll say ten of her girlfriends to Taloon in Mexico. We went to table you know, we're taking shot soul.
Speaker 6: Were good, be good, Bill, come.
Speaker 13: Like here here's my Amican exquss. It was like, I'm sorry, man, we didn't go through. I'm like what so now I'm out in the lobby.
Speaker 6: Were outside for about.
Speaker 13: Thirty minutes, like what's going on?
Speaker 15: The Lion Express?
Speaker 13: Still so yeah, that was very embarrassing, especially from her friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy and taboo is expensive as hell too. So you that taboo is expensive, you better have all the cash with you right there.
Speaker 3: Did the charge go through ever? Did you need to card?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah they o God America Express.
Speaker 2: Don't play that, boy, they'll they'll turn you down in a second. And you got to call and sit outside for twenty minutes trying to get them on the phone.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 13: Okay, So yeah, always blessing, blessed and lessing. But you guys, please enjoy the candles and Molt Candle Company.
Speaker 3: They smell good. I'm gonna like want to here in a minute. And how can people get your candles if they want to? Mama?
Speaker 13: Okay, so my it is mold m O tyson L I T C A N C L E C O at stop at my shopifi dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. It smells me really smells great. All right, thank you so much.
Speaker 13: Guys.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eight five on fur we're asking where's the craziest place your credit card got the climb?
Speaker 3: That is the question.
Speaker 2: Call us up right now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, it's topic time.
Speaker 19: Eight hundred five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Warning everybody, it's t J n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now ifew just joining us, We're asking where is the craziest place your credit card got the cline? Now, this conversation comes from Drake over the weekend. He was on live and his credit card got the climb right there on live. So we're asking what's the craziest place, and we got Mickey on the line, Mickey good morning. Oh I'm sorry, his name is kay Rock k Rock in the morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning.
Speaker 3: It's the craziest place your credit card got.
Speaker 10: The cline the McDonald's drive.
Speaker 3: Damn, damn. That's bad. That's that's that's that's a new low.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: How much was the order?
Speaker 10: It was like four dollars?
Speaker 3: Oh god, the number two, the two Chief Burger Mill. No, I got the mcdouble mc double ninety nine. Just two dollars. Yeah, so you got mcdouble and.
Speaker 8: What in a small t?
Speaker 3: Oh in a small t okay? Okay?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So what did you do when you got declined at McDonald's. Bro, ain't he should have just gave you the fool They should have just said head.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let me ask you a question. Why was it decline? You didn't have the money or did American Depress make a mistake?
Speaker 3: No, I was thinking I had it on you A must have been a regular. He didn't have it on it. That's like a visa. You can't take it with you, but you can't take it with you. Shut up, man, have it going, bro? What's wrong with you? Man? What I'm asking the question?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 3: You can't taking should have spotted them the extra money? Hello?
Speaker 6: Hey, my name is Sean Man.
Speaker 3: Sean, good morning.
Speaker 2: We're asking where's the craziest place your credit card got decline?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 6: So I was stationed in Europe and me and my wife went on our vacation for our anniversary over the Grand Canary. Why we were there a volcano went off? Damn they canceled all flights over you over Europe. You couldn't fly out. My credit card declined when I went to go pay the bill, and I called us, say hey, my company, and I was like, yo, I need a new credit card or turned this one back on. They said no, so we can't turn it back on because we've already said you wanted to mail I lived in Germany at the time. They couldn't turn my credit card back on because they had already turned it off, and I'm stuck on this island in Spain. Luckily, my other bank let me put more money onto my regular debit card and I was able to pay. Otherwise we're going to be stuck over there. We were already stuck an extra week on our vacation, and then I couldn't pay because they sent me a new credit card.
Speaker 3: Damn, damn, damn.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yea, yeah, it was great. Yeah, we made it home. I told my book real quick, guys.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I made a cookbook based on my military travels. It's called Miles around the World Recipes I created based on places I've been. It's on Amazon and on Apple, eyebooks, everywhere you can get books.
Speaker 9: I loved it.
Speaker 6: Show guys, love what you guys do, and keep up to good work.
Speaker 3: You brother. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 10: What's up? Is Stefan calling out of Kansas City or bob Way or Summerville.
Speaker 3: What's eight four three? We used to call it Somemmerville back in the day, but we've grown.
Speaker 2: Up, of course, of course, so we're asking what's the craziest place. Your credit card got declined.
Speaker 10: Man, they got decline down in Magic City.
Speaker 1: Wow, now that you get you don't have to cash the only establishment after that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 10: I'm not a scrip club guy.
Speaker 3: So you try to buy singles or you try to buy a bottle.
Speaker 10: Nah, Man, I was at the bar trying to get trying to set up a tab.
Speaker 20: Man.
Speaker 10: I have my birl that she took you down there for my birthday, and I said, I got it. I didn't have it.
Speaker 3: You should let her pay those your birthday.
Speaker 10: Hey, But in my defense, I didn't know I was in a different state, so I had to change my card over.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh you didn't call your bank and let them know you weren't gonna be there.
Speaker 10: What was the time my tab was on like fifty dollars?
Speaker 3: Man? What is going on?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 4: A little two said, how is it that like they can't see some fifty dollars charges? But when I mean when someone does fraud of my account, those charges go through.
Speaker 3: Man, that is wild.
Speaker 2: And to the brother that call that got the clone of McDonald's, if you call back, I'm gonna throw something your cash because you get the clone of McDonald's.
Speaker 3: That's that's it. And I'm saying in the.
Speaker 1: Script Club, I just thought about it, like I've used I used a card in the Script Club, but for drinks though, but cas I go in there with cash for the singles. But if i'm you know, if bottles are being purchased, I'll use my card. All right, yes, all right, what's the more of the story, guys, If there's more, I.
Speaker 3: Have cash on you? I like cash.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't really carry that much cash on me. I don't. I only carry like forty fifty dollars. Everything is my card or Apple Bay.
Speaker 4: Just gotta have a little backup nowadays though, because it's I don't like how it's all going over to electronic.
Speaker 1: I feel you on that too, because what I don't like is do you have a cash app convo? And then I don't have cash up. I got benmore, I got this and that. I like to pay people on the spot, you know, like yesterday and the picnic, we had some you know games we were playing and we promised them some money.
Speaker 3: You know, I wish I had the cash on the spot because you got to get cash apps and every dingy cash what I'm saying, got shut down. Your cash up got shut down.
Speaker 4: Remembering the pandemic, everybody was doing those like money groups, money min yellow rich are ready. Never mind the listeners that I'm talking about, the SUSU groups and all that.
Speaker 3: Remember that. No, No, it's like you put money in the pot and what people you don't know?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm telling myself too much this morning, So never mind. I'll tell you about it later on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not like fraud. Well that's why my cash ups. But we got rumors on the way, Yeah, we do. R Kelly back in the news is not looking good. All right, we'll get into that next. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: All right, morning everybody. It's DJ m V Charlamagne, the guy. We are the breakfast club. Of course, we got Clodia Jordan here, and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 7: Throw my.
Speaker 3: Names or you've gotship been chatty. This is the rumor report.
Speaker 18: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: This is where the tea spills, right right on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard about this guy in a while.
Speaker 4: R Kelly, I didn't know he had money to still seize, but the federal government has filed an application of garnish R Kelly's royalties in order to pay restitution to the abuse victims in his case. He's currently serving time in North Carolina but hasn't made any payments towards his five hundred and four thousand plus interests restitution payment.
Speaker 3: The petition filed asks Sony Music.
Speaker 4: Entertainment, and Universal Music to turn over any money r Kelly is entitled from the sale of his music. He was convicted in twenty twenty one and sentenced to thirty years in prison for racketeering, human trafficking, obstructing the course of justice, and kidnapping. He got additional time and was added after being found guilty of child sex abuse in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Kels will always have money though, because the roadies and publish royalties and published, so they can always garnish the wage. They can garnish this way, especially some of those songs in movies. Every time movie he plays, he gets paid. Anytime somebody streams that he gets paid, so he'll always have some type of money coming in and they'll always garnish it.
Speaker 1: A guy that works, though, do they take all of the money or do they just take what his portion of the money would because like you know, he's still shined to a record.
Speaker 3: With his portion whatever he would get paid. Yep, that's sounds about right. You think he's ever getting out?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it's a life at this point, right, You got thirty already? Yeah, he needs what fifty something?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, all right?
Speaker 21: Uh.
Speaker 4: Judge is going to allow three women to testify against Cuba Gooding Junior in the upcoming trial.
Speaker 3: I thought that was over too. I thought that was over to this is something new.
Speaker 4: It's like it wasn't done, I guess. And he had several he had a few. So his sexual assault case is going to trial next week and the judge has rule to allow three women to testify during the trial. The women are expected to collaborate the plaintiff's accusations that Cuba sexually assaulted and raped her in twenty thirteen. Court documents alleged that he has been sexually assaulting and raping women in social settings since twenty eleven. The planeff will have to reveal her identity in court. She's a Jane Doe right now. The trial starts next week and the three women. So now you've got three more people having her back in the trial against So it's not good.
Speaker 3: I think it's criminal. Yes, criminal, it's not looking good, so I'm sorry. I think it is civil.
Speaker 4: It says he has been found not guilty of any of the allegations so far, so yeah, it's civil.
Speaker 3: I don't know what do y'all think about that case. I don't know much about it. I much about it. I remember seeing video.
Speaker 4: Of him like they were like kind of groping stuff going on on camera, So I don't know all right. On a positive note, friends of Jackielle were able to give her flowers while she was still here, and that's a positive part of the story.
Speaker 14: I do.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, we always wait till the person's gone and we say all these amazing things about them, but they don't hear it when they're still alive.
Speaker 3: So check out what her friends had to say.
Speaker 5: Jackie is my most consistent personality wise friend. Like some days, everybody has good days, bad days.
Speaker 3: Jackie is pretty every day and I always tell her that I value that in her. Jaggie's here, Jackie is like the best. She's the most bubbly person in our in our friend group. I've ever feel.
Speaker 5: At one moment that you've ever taken any of your friends for granted.
Speaker 3: I watch how you.
Speaker 5: I'm an observer of people, and I watch how you go hard for everybody all the time, across.
Speaker 3: The fly to another country.
Speaker 5: You will whatever, you're on time, you're punctual, you come with your thought, you never taken and I don't think.
Speaker 3: You take life for granted. I don't think you take anything for granted. She's very optimistic. Yeah, she'll say when she's not happy with something.
Speaker 5: I think you definitely speak your mind, but you're still saying it's so sweet.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: I prayed for that young woman and her family. I've prayed for DC, young fly. I prayed for them so much, you know, this weekend. And the only thing I can tell folks is love on your people, man, Like, love on them make it weird, you know what I mean? Huggy people, Tell them you love them like that. What they did right there, showing you know that they really care about her and giving her her flowers while she was alive.
Speaker 3: That's what we should all be doing two people that we love.
Speaker 4: And that goes to our topic earlier. You know, while people here like express yourself. There's nothing wrong with it. And I'm sure all those all those friends could take a little bit of comfort once they lost their friend, Like you know what she knew while she was here. You know that same doctor. I want to just get into him a little bit. It's being reported that that same surgeon has sued He has sued multiple patients for claiming that he bought their surgeries, but both cases were dismissed.
Speaker 3: But you know, of course we don't want to dwell on her death.
Speaker 4: We want to send love and prayers to all of Jackies loved ones, DC and Flight and those beautiful, beautiful, beautiful children.
Speaker 3: Absolutely speeda kids.
Speaker 4: Naomi Osaka and Corde Revel reveal the gender of their child. Over the weekend, Naomi the tennis star shared that she was expecting a baby girl via an Instagram post. She posted a photo in front of a sign that read a little Princess is on the way. Teak and White the Man also expressed shared a post on his Instagram story of a picture of kissing Naomi's pregnant belly with the hashtag girl dad. The two have been danny for four years, and she initially nail me initially shared she was pregnant in January. They're both twenty five years old.
Speaker 3: So some good congratt girl dad club. I like Corda. He's one of the good ones. Man dropping the food for Corday, He's one of the good ones. Absolutely, congratulations, love it. I love to see that.
Speaker 4: All right, bro, show love to your people everybody out there.
Speaker 3: Life is short. That is your rumor reporting. Up next, we got the People's Choice mixed.
Speaker 2: I gotta remind you, guys Father's Day weekend, I'm gonna be out in Houston, h town shout to trade the truth for bringing the Call show to Houston. So if you're looking for a perfect gift for your dad, something to get your poppy, that's the perfect gift, kid free.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: The damn Shane min gotta throw their own events for Father's Day. If you didn't do that for yourself, they wouldn't do nothing for you. He's like, you know what I mean? You got to create an event and tell people. Look, man, I know y'all ain't gonna do nothing for your daddy anyway, so you might as well come to That's.
Speaker 3: Right, That's really what it is.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ride for the kids. We're gonna have stuff to do for the kids, stuff for the pops and all that.
Speaker 3: It's on Sunday.
Speaker 4: You feel that if you didn't throw your own event at nothing would be done.
Speaker 3: Chick fil A is giving free chicken samwichesday on Sunday. No, No, that's a lie. That all right, Well, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, holding everybody and see j MV. Charlamagnea dive all the Breakfast Club again. Shout to the class of twenty twenty three. My son Logan graduated this weekend, so congratulations a little Logan.
Speaker 3: Big Logan.
Speaker 1: First of all, stopped disrespecting Big Logan and calling him a little Logan.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 1: I saw him in a picture with you over the weekend. That man had to kneel down not to make his daddy look short, and that's not right. And you made him turn to the side because you ain't want people to see that. Buff I saw what you did, what you angled him, and he had to kneel down a little bit, so he looked shorter than you and looked slimmering in you.
Speaker 3: I'm toler than my son, Big Logan. Absolutely. I saw the picture a few more dealeler than the son who has a better body, my son. I don't know. I even have to think about that. What was the thought? There was no thought that we did well.
Speaker 4: He has to wear a shirt in my house, so I don't know, seen his chest in a while. He has to wear because you want shap Charlamne, who more in shape? Better chess Charlamne definitely Logan.
Speaker 3: It's Logan, big fir with this man, all right. And the shame to everybody that I was out in Philly. Of course you were at then we had a ball at the roots picnic man.
Speaker 1: I am always overwhelmed by the love that Philly shows me because Philly has been so instrumental in my radio career, because you know, I like to think back the origins, and I think back. I think about Wendy Williams being fired from you know, radio in New York and having to go to Philly to reset her career.
Speaker 3: Resetting her careers got what got her back.
Speaker 1: In New York eventually, you know, me ending up on her show, and then the work I did on her show got me my first morning radio show in Philadelphia on one hundred point three to beat, So you know, Salutha l Roy Smith, and you know my man Big G George Cook for you know, giving me a great reference when they wanted to hire me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sluth, George, George, how did you here's my boss in Dallas.
Speaker 1: In Dallas out to George, I got a great mentor of mind. So yeah, it's always love when I go to Philly.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: The only thing I ever regretted, I never got a chance to live in Philly because the day that I was gonna move into my townhouse in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, I got fired.
Speaker 3: Literally the day off.
Speaker 1: I had all my stuff in the car, and that was the same day I supposed to pick the wall up from the airport, and they announced I got fired. And then when I picked him up from the airport, he was like, oh, shoot, my dogs homeless because stuff, I had all my stuff in the car. I had all my stuff in the car because I was literally moving into the stuff.
Speaker 9: Nah.
Speaker 1: So I never really got to like live in Philly like the way I wanted to. But I got a lot of love for Philly.
Speaker 4: The radio firing just it's just different. It's different. Oh yeah, like you're hot and then nobody cares the very next day.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares at all.
Speaker 1: But I mean, the only thing I was different about that fire and was we had the internet, so I was still doing like Blad TV interviews and me and Duvall was still doing the hood State of the Union stuff, which is another thing that got me, got me looked at up here, you know what I mean, because my guy Cadillac Jack and g Spin was always watching those. So yeah, and then we had Twitter and everything, so you could keep your presence. We're all star YouTube all that at the time.
Speaker 3: And Cat we did. We did a demo around that time, the funeral. It was me and you, Jason Lee little Mop. It was hell of Oh my god.
Speaker 4: The clip of you when you told was it rasb oh God that you was a dress up for him as Halloween. What did you say you're gonna do?
Speaker 3: I don't remember. It was very disrespectful. I remember I think that was GBT. Thank God you said you wanted to be Rasby butthole what he said, he's you know what, let's let this, let's not go back.
Speaker 9: True.
Speaker 3: It's probably I did. I got two million hits in like three days. I'm just curious. What is Raspber's I don't know. This is a long time ago. This was two thousand. Me was like he said, he was a pain himself, right and go with the bloody Oh you.
Speaker 2: Know what, let's this is two thousand when we come back with a positive note club, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Thank God that show to get picked up. Herd have mercy. He wanted to want to come back with bloody as a bloody what.
Speaker 1: Everybody on that show went on to have great success in media. Jason Lee, Claudia Jordan, myself, little more come on now, No, it.
Speaker 4: Was it was It was right before you got Breakfast Club, Like you couldn't do it because you got this like two weeks later.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: I think so because we put it out there, I got like mad hits and they're like, oh shoot, we got something here.
Speaker 3: It was actually really reckless.
Speaker 2: It was Jesus Christ, all right, it's the Breakfast Club positive to get everybody's DJ Envy Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Claudia Jordan is Hew co hosts. We thank you for joining us again, Claudia, thank you come back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta go to church after this week, though.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to church after the week. Oh my goodness, I'll see tomorrow all right. Well, Charlomae, you got a positive note.
Speaker 1: Yes I do, man, and it comes from the Great Maya Angelou. Okay, I feel like somebody out there needs to hear this this morning. You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Club, finish for y'all. Done,