Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jettie and no heee Armstrong and Yehetty.
Speaker 2: And according to new research, ozempic could help people cut back on drinking. Yep, thanks to ozempic, you can have less food and less foods so you'll live longer.
Speaker 1: But what's the point there? You go an old old joke.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I probably should read this text just to because it represents quite a few messages we've gotten and we'll probably get over the next twenty four hours as people listen to the podcast. Because I've said some unkind things about Matt Gates. For instance, Yes you have it. I've been shocked and outraged. Excuse me. Matt Gates is the perfect man to do the job. Matt Gates makes you look like an elementary school student, Jack. Matt Gates is a warrior for the United States people. He might be in terms of trying to straighten out the Justice Department. Our take through the day has been just there's probably lots of guys or women that couder would do that, and they don't have all the baggage that Matt Gates has where he has made angry everybody in the other party and his own party for the most part. I mean, why why pick a guy who has no friends, which means in politics you have less power, and then you know all the media against him.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 3: I don't see the point. But I mean when he says things like I saw a clip the other day. Now I laughed at this, but he said about some abortion pro abortion rally talked about how well I have to worry about abortions because they're all too fat and ugly to have sex or something like that. Like, well, since that that the sort of comment you want out of your attorney general.
Speaker 4: Man, just don't think that helps anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if one of my golf buddies said it, I might laugh, right, I think that's over the top, right, But yeah, come on, and I'll tell you this. And I could be wrong. I have turned out to be wrong on a number of occasions. That number is two my entire life. No, I could be wrong. But when somebody tells me exactly I want what I want to hear, my immediate reaction is, what's going on here? Is this legit? A lot of people in politics, especially in these fever days, when somebody tells them exactly what they want to hear, they think that's a great person, and I'm with them, you know, Like Carrie Lake could be a perfect example. I think she's phony as a three dollar bill, but she's great at spouting the rhetoric of what people like me want to hear. Other people hear her and think she's great. I want her to win the people of Arizona, which is a fairly red stater, or used to be. Anyway I've spoken, but I put Matt Gates in that con man category. Perhaps you disagree, and again, if I turn out to be wrong, I will get on the air in front of the assembled millions and say, you know what, I was wrong on that one. So we'll I'll find out together.
Speaker 3: Brian kill Meate on Fox and Friends said he's surprised Matt Gates is in the starting lineup instead of in a clown car.
Speaker 4: So I guess he's closer to my think. Gigmut, Oh my, who is this?
Speaker 1: This is Olivia Iverson and Matt Gates sixty one.
Speaker 5: Michael, is it safe to say that based off of your comments, you're suggesting that these women at these abortion rallies are ugly and overweight. Yes, what do you say to people who think that those comments are offensive?
Speaker 1: Be offended?
Speaker 3: I get the appeal of that sort of thing. Sure, yeah, as absolutely. I mean, you know, listen to our show over the years, but it's not always the best way to actually get anything done. Yeah, like actually bring down the deep state or corrupt.
Speaker 1: This or that. Yeah, you won't be effective, is the problem. Anyway. I love this from Andrew Styles the definitive list of winners and losers the twenty twenty five for election, and actually, much as I love Andrew, i' gon e quippal. With his opening, he says, the election's over. Donald Trump and the Republicans, excuse me, won a stunning and decisive victory. I would say Donald Trump won a stunning in decisive victory. The Senate performed very very well, and the House scraped by for the Republicans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mentioned this, certified government mentioned this earlier.
Speaker 3: I hadn't thought about it until I heard a Democrat pointed out, how can you call it a wave if you're going to have like a three seat majority in the House of Representatives.
Speaker 4: And ain't much of a wave.
Speaker 3: I mean when Obama won, he had like an eighty seat majority.
Speaker 1: It's an indy bitty wave. Yeah, But anyway, winners and losers. Winner diversity, actual diversity. All sorts of different people voted for Trump and got out of their electoral pens that the Democrat had told them they ought to stay in the Democrats rather, with the exception of seniors and college educated white women. Huzzah, Trump improved his margins in every group. Winner Hillary Clinton no longer the only Democrat to lose to Trump. Winner mental health professionals about to make a fortune treating the emotional breakdowns of college educated white women and deranged liberals and journalists who base their entire personalities on hating Trump and his supporters. Wow, what a way to live your life. All the same people who are cutting off friends and loved ones who care about them deeply as a human being because they because they've bought I think the most hyperbolic, ridiculous stuff about politics.
Speaker 3: Spend Thanksgiving alone and in the comfort of knowing at least you're not hanging around with Trump voters.
Speaker 1: You weirdo are evil, That's right. Another winner, Dean Phillips, only Democrat with the balls to run against Biden and the Democratic primary and say he's too old. He was mocked and ridiculed at the time.
Speaker 3: Oh Man in the Democratic Party cut his legs out from underneath him, made it impossible for him to get anywhere.
Speaker 4: And he was a one hundred percent right it turns out.
Speaker 1: And telling the truth. Yeah, tell he's not welcome in politics. Yeah. Another winner, Josh Shapiro. He dodged the bullet of being a hitched to Kamala Harris's way, right, he looks smart for not taking the job, which he probably didn't want. Anyway, we've already forgotten the name of the guy she did pick, the guy in the camo had who pranced around and lied about China.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's his face top on? Or how about his weird five minutes of fame? That'll never I mean, it'll be a trivia question.
Speaker 1: Please, let's begin laughing at the laughing stock. Jeff Bezos the whole temper tantrum, saying we got to be a reporter of news, not an opinion machine. Tony Hitchcliff and garbage. He goes into how that was like the final week closing argument. Look at this monster Trump mounted to nothing. Didn't amount to a pile of garbage in terms of electoral effect, right that the musk, Yes, go ahead.
Speaker 3: That remember we were counting the days. It had like five days of legs. That Puerto Rico joke as being one of the lead stories. What a stupid decision from the media who is hell bent on bringing down Trump? You thought that was your best argument. That comedian's joke apparently didn't work.
Speaker 1: Why because they see everything through the lens of identity politics. So this looked like an enormous faux paw and a great to break bet to beat Trump with the rest of us normal people, including plenty of Democrats and lefties, as many of whom are listening right now. They're like, yeah, I can't afford my groceries. I don't care what some obscure comedians said about Puerto Rico alson new media, alternative media, including ourselves big winners in the election, Sonny Hostin and the other ladies of the view for sinking the Harris campaign with the what would you do differently than Biden? There is not a thing that comes to mind, Harris said, in a breathtaking display of unpreparedness, is Sonny Hosten a lock for Journalist of the Year.
Speaker 3: Well, as she has come out and said she was shocked to that answer. So she was trying to throw Kamala a life preserver because he had flubbed the answer the day before, and instead of throwing our life preserver, she threw a cinder block that took her under the water.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, well, said another winter women. Trump's victory of Russia in a golden era of women's rights, in spite of the muling and screeching of the college educated white women of a certain age. His chief of staff Susie Wiles, would be the first woman to hold a job. It'll soon be safe to play sports again. Women can say Merry Christmas and be attractive without getting publicly shamed, etcetera.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna learn, ladies, America does not want a female president. I think that's they'll take away.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was an attempt, and I emphasize attempt at humor, ladies, and I apologize for it. Scott Jameson's third great on the Yeah.
Speaker 3: I heard somebody say the other day, how about try something different than pantsuits? Two pantsuit ladies who bring in effeminate men to be their underlings something different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, uh, Margaret Thatcher or dresses didn't she I don't remember. I don't care what they wear, wear anything, and wear nothing. Scott Jennings great on CNN, very reasonable, smart conservative, Mark Halperin, who's independent reporting in sober analysis, much of which you heard mentioned here on The Armstrong and Getty Show is vastly superior and more informative than the mainstream media. Is hackish, hyperventilating, another example of new media just whooping the old and then some other obscure stuh the p Israel winner.
Speaker 3: The pant suit thing is actually interesting and I learned this from listening to Sarah Izger in the Dispatch. I hadn't known about level one, level two, level three feminism, but like level two feminism or whatever, maybe one was the pant suit. It's like, see, we can be just like men. We've got our version of suits, and here we are in the workplace. And then like the next level of feminism, No, I can dress like kind of hot, like a woman likes to sometimes in a skirt and high heels, and also be effective. And I think that would be helpful to get away from that old level of pant suit thingy.
Speaker 4: I think there is sort of a subliminal thing going on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna free you by demanding you adhere to our stereotypes and our orders. You will work outside the home, you will turn your nose up at raising children and being the leader of the family. You will make money for a corporation, and you will wear pants in the name of freedom, right right? Yeah. Level threes where whatever you want, do whatever you want. And I tell you what that's And I don't know if there's a name for guys like I'll just speak for myself who are like women can do whatever they want and achieve whatever they want. And who the hell am I to tell them that it's more satisfying to make another half of a percent for your corporation as opposed to raising children and being the actual functional chief operating officer as a family. You do what you want. I trust you to make the decision. I don't believe in browbeating people to conform to some sort of you know, prefab image of what they ought to be. I find it disgusting no matter what you know, label it puts on itself. Oh running late, I tell you what why don't we get to the losers. I'm auditioning. I heard they got some openings on some of the daytime TV shows. Really, and I'm thinking, if if maybe like get myself a little chin lift and cheek tuck and eye lift and ear adjustment, dock my ears, maybe I could I could be a big time TV guy. I don't know with the delivery? Is that the key is the delivery? That's right coming up? We look at the losers.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's on the way.
Speaker 3: So that's a big crowd in Amsterdam, Amsterdam shouting shame on you.
Speaker 1: When did that happen?
Speaker 3: That's around the attacking of the Jews attending the soccer match from a week or so ago.
Speaker 1: Do you know who they're chanting at?
Speaker 3: I don't. I assume it's the people who attacked the Jewish people. But so tonight the Israeli soccer team is playing France in Paris. I didn't know this. France has the largest population in Europe of Jews and Muslims. Did not know that, and they have four thousand police. They're going to try to make sure nothing bad happens, even though social media makes it look like the Muslim crowd is looking.
Speaker 1: For a fight.
Speaker 3: Eighty thousand seat stadium. They've sold eleven thousand tickets, so not very many people are interested in being there.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So interesting to see how this plays up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe tomorrow we can get to some more of Andy McCarthy's absolutely brilliant peace about how this is absolutely a sign of something much, much bigger. It's not about soccer, and it's not even about Gaza or what have you. But we'll get to that. We're going over the winners and losers from the recent election. Loser number one, Come on, Joe Biden. The experts told us sleepy Joe would be the most consequential president since FDR when he dropped out in July. Those same experts compared Biden to George Washington, praising his selfless act as political courage. He will not be remembered that way now. In reality, Biden's decision to run for reelection rights Andrew Styles will be remembered as one of the most reckless acts of political hubris and American history. His selection of Kamala Harris as a running mate in twenty twenty his decision to immediately endorse her also regarded as monumental blunders. This is the legacy Biden deserves.
Speaker 3: They met Trump and Biden met for two hours yesterday. I find that pretty interesting alone. What were they talking about? Trump says they talked a lot about Ukraine and talked a lot about Israel. But two hours, that's a pretty serious conversation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely, I have no doubt. I'm glad to hear it, Honestly. Another loser, of course, Tim Walls, oh right, the camo hat guy who around pranced around on stage and lied constantly about China and other weird things. He was supposed to help the Hair's campaign appeal to men. He pretended to go pheasant hunting, cackled with the ladies of the U, and played video games with AOC. He said Republicans were weird. Trump won mail voters by thirteen.
Speaker 3: Points, right, And obviously, if you're going to pick somebody out of the whole crowd, that was weird.
Speaker 1: He was almost certainly the weirdest. And I'm a knucklehead at times. Another losers, other losers, the Obamas, and you know, he talks about various things. But they tried to shame black men and voting for Kamala, scolding the brothers for hating women. Oh go away, please go away. Other losers Alex Soros, who's the son of billionaire George Soros who funneled hundreds of millions of dollars into the Democrats in twenty twenty four, hanging out with him at elite conferences, inviting them to his swanky Manhattan pad, etc. And some other people you've never heard of. The mainstream media journalists are the worst. They scolded the American people for feeling stressed about the economy and thinking, but Biden was too old to run for reelection. They still don't understand why no one trusts them or takes them seriously. They try to put their thumbs on the scale for Harris, but it made no difference due to their rapidly diminishing credibility and relevance. They will learn nothing and carry on into the void. Speaking of spending.
Speaker 3: Money, did you see that Kamala Harris's campaign gave Al Sharpton a half a million dollars five hundred thousand dollars they gave to Kamala before he did the glowing interview with her. Wow, what kind of shakedown is that? And I can't believe that they play that game with Al freaking Sharpton. You gave him a half a million dollars so he'd do a softball interview with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more losers, the Lincoln Project go away, shameless grifters, criminals, terrorists in Iran. Not even Ben Rhodes can save you. Now, losers.
Speaker 3: That Al Sharpton thing pisses me off because that interview got a fair amount of play in mainstream media because she was addressing, you know, the black community and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't do the interview unless he got a half a million dollars. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Can we have some sort of giant statement from you know, the black folks in America, fabulous loyal Americans who disavow the very concept of Al Sharpton being a spokesperson for anybody.
Speaker 3: We have a US Senator who is a friend of the Armstrong and Getty show laying out the personality of our perhaps next Attorney General, Matt Gates.
Speaker 4: If you haven't heard this, it's somewhat chuckin.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: I will tonight discuss Matt Gate. Some of you will think I'm too hard on him. Some of you who think I'm much too easy on him. And this is in the context of what is one of the most jaw dropping days in the last ten years of Trump.
Speaker 4: And that is a heck of a statement from Mark Halper.
Speaker 3: And it's hard to have jaw dropping days that stand out with Trump, but yesterday was one. Here's a prescient Matt Gates from a little over a year ago, and maybe an Attorney General Matt Gates down the road or someone of my liking who will be there to actually enforce the law and provide the accountability.
Speaker 1: And I like that. I like that Attorney General Matt Gates. Are you kidding me? Man? The world is not ready?
Speaker 3: You probably certainly sent a conform me wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: But you know, we're getting a boy and dream boy. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: He was kind of throwing it out there as kind of like a jokey idea Senate confirmation would be difficult. Yeah, Trump heard that. Why if you don't know the Matt Gates story, Well, here's a little inkling to his personal life from a friend of the Armstrong and Getty Show, Senator Mark Wayne Mullen, who we talked to when we were in Milwaukee.
Speaker 7: You got a thing about this guy this is a guy that didn't have the media didn't give a time at day to after he was accused of sleeping with an underage girl. There's a reason why no one and the conference came definite him because we had all seen the videos he was showing on the house floor that all of us had walked away, of the girls that he had slept with. He'd brag about how he would crush ed medicine and chase it with with an energy drink so he could go all night. This is obviously before you got married. And so when that accusation came out, no one definit him, and then no one on the media would give him a time of the day. All of a sudden he found fame because he opposed the speaker of the house back in November, and he's always stayed there and he was never going to leave until he got this last moment of fame by saying by going after a motion to vacate.
Speaker 3: Sleeping around as a congressman probably not a wise idea period, But the kind of forty year old dude who shows other people at work videos of the girls he's sleeping with, Yeah, not my kind of guy. Wow week and then, So whether or not he was ever with a seventeen year old or transported a girl across st state lines where seventeen years old was an acceptable age, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We might learn more about that tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So coincidentally, with Trump announcing his name for Attorney General yesterday, than Matt Gates immediately resigning from.
Speaker 4: The House, which is not what usually happens.
Speaker 3: Usually you hang around in your gig until you get to the confirmation time. But he immediately resigned, which means the House Ethics Committee has no reason to put out their report that it turns out, was due to come out tomorrow about their investigation into Matt Gates's personal life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Ethics Committee doesn't put out reports on former congress people.
Speaker 4: Now then why would they.
Speaker 3: We have a strong feeling that it will leak since Republicans and Democrats hate the guy, and there'll probably be a lot of people who could easily get a copy of that to whatever news source. I am kind of interested, though, a number of people that have said really harsh things about Matt Gates over the years. When Trump named him for AG, you know, soft feddled at a little Lindsey Graham being one of them, Marco Rubio being another one of them, and maybe Mark Wayne Mullen. I haven't heard this. He was on CNN yesterday with Jake Tapper.
Speaker 1: Are you going to vote for mac Gains?
Speaker 7: You know Matt Gates, And either's no question that we've had our differences. They've been very public about it. I completely trust President Trump's decision making on this one. But at the same time, he's got a to Congress and sell themself. There's a lot of or to the Senate and sell themself. There's a lot of questions that are going to be out there. He's got to answer those questions and hopefully he's able to answer the questions right and if he can, then we'll we'll go through the confirmation process.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's some good strategy there from Mark Quinn. I think that's perfectly reasonable.
Speaker 3: I suppose if you if you hate Trump, you would say, look at the Republicans scared to oppose their their God or whatever. But I think that's perfectly reasonable. Like as written in the Constitution, the president gets to choose his cabinet, and the role of the Senate is then to have them come before them ask them questions. And then you know, approve or not. And so that's that's not unreasonable to say what he said at all.
Speaker 1: And if Senator Mullen is part of the committee that's actually going to and the Senate is the entire committee that is going to consider the nomination, I think it would be untoward. It would be improper for him to announce a prejudgment honestly, right now that he is the nominee. It's like some of the things Thatmocrats did to smear the name of Brett Kavanaugh. That's that's terrible, it's awful, it's unacceptable. So, yeah, Mark Wayne said exactly the right thing. Hey, he was nominated, we'll give him a fair hearing. Do you any I think that's that's a flip flopping at all or being a hypocrite, Not in the least.
Speaker 3: No, I don't either, And I am, as I've stated many times throughout the show, not a Matt Gate fan. I wish Trump hadn't made that choice. I hope he doesn't get confirmed. But that's just my position.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling that once we get into the hearing room and the questions and answers start flying, Mark Wayne is going to squat the Gates nomination aside, like he's tried to touch one of Mark Wayne's children inappropriately. The brawny mister Mullen.
Speaker 4: Would he say something like, uh, it's not a legal question.
Speaker 3: But would he say something like, do you remember when you used to show me videos of all the girls you were having sex with back when on the house.
Speaker 4: Floor, back when we were both house members? You remember that?
Speaker 1: That would be an odd question.
Speaker 4: Would that be out of bounds?
Speaker 6: Do you think?
Speaker 1: No? I don't think it would be.
Speaker 3: It's if I don't think that kind of guy should be Attorney general.
Speaker 1: It's appropriateness is murky. But you would have to de murk it as you as you asked it. You'd have to say, look, if there's all sorts of impropriety flying around, obviously your tenure would be blah blah blah blah. And so I'm asking you this to establish whether you'd want to frame it.
Speaker 3: Does it have to be a legal judgment or is it like impeachment where it can just be Yeah, I think this is an impeachable event.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you have to go up there?
Speaker 3: You have to go after something that that Matt Gates, that that is illegal or can you flat out stay I just don't like that kind of guy.
Speaker 4: I don't want that kind of guy to be attorney general.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: The second absolutely is it's advice. And is that a legal hearing at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a is this so bad for the country, we're going to veto the president's pick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the question, because there is that whole The president is selected by the people. It's the biggest number of people making the loudest noise. He's about what they want, and he gets to pick who he wants to help him with that job.
Speaker 1: Is a you know, an argument, and some people might resent that, but A we got a constitution. B. Perhaps you've heard the phrase checks and balances. This is that at work.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing that I've learned in the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: And because I hear it thrown around a lot, I think it's worth pointing out.
Speaker 1: We do not have coequal branches of government.
Speaker 3: I grew up my whole life thinking that was true because I'd heard it over and over and over again. The reason you hear it over and over again originally Woodrow Wilson throw that out to try to make some argument why the president got to do.
Speaker 1: X Y or z.
Speaker 3: And then Richard Nixon really leaned on in in the seventies for why he could do X Y or Z around the whole Watergate thing. Look, we're a coequal branch. That's actually not the way it's set up. The Congress is more powerful than the other two, the best example being Congress can remove anybody in the government, from the President to a Supreme Court justice, to other members of their body the Supreme Court, and the executive branch has no ability whatsoever to get rid of the lowliest two year elected congressperson in America.
Speaker 4: That's all you need to.
Speaker 1: Know, right right, and certainly more evidence of that as the Constitution opens with we the people of the United States, we got to have a country worth a damn Okay, now let's get down to business. Article one, the legislative related branch. Let's talk about the legislative branch. And they lay out to the House and the Senate and the rest of it at length before they even get around to uh and and and when I say at length, I mean at length before they get to the executive branch.
Speaker 3: But isn't that something that all the way up to the president of the United States, the entire executive branch or the entire judicial branch. The Supreme Court cannot remove some lowly congressperson from middle of Montana who represents harvary thousand people.
Speaker 1: They just have no power to do that.
Speaker 3: Whereas the House can decide that this president's got to go, the chief Justice of the Supreme Court has got to go.
Speaker 1: That is not co equal. Yeah, the uh, I'm just I've got my pocket copy of the Constitution here and the Bill of Rights and all the amendments, and it's like five one, two three, and that's our five. We call this counting on the radio. It's one of our most beloved seconds. Yeah, it's there's five pages about Congress and two pages about the executive branch.
Speaker 3: And that's one of the reasons we're in such a mess, is that the most powerful branch of our three branches no longer does its job lots of the time.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And I would suggest that it is a weak, little punk compared to the executive branch, which is an unfortunate inversion slash per version of the founder's wishes.
Speaker 3: Marshally, because we're so into the whole personalities thing. So you let the person, the big personality that is the president, do all kinds of stuff that they have no business doing. The House of the Senate should say, well, you can't do that. We do that, and we'll decide if that's a good idea or not. But what do you think you're doing? Which is the way it used to be. Like the Senate and House used to have like real institutional like they protect themselves. They you know, they believed in themselves. They had a lot of self respect. That's what I'm looking for. And they lost that somewhere along the line, right right well, as historians remind us. James Madison in a conversation with Ben Franklin. Ben Franklin said, Hey, people really like having kings. This constitution you're working on, you think you can stave that off. Madison replied, listen, I've done five hundred computer simulations. I think I can buy you two hundred and fifty years. And Franklin said, you know, good enough, good enough.
Speaker 1: But people want a king, you want a single figure of power.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite stories to do this is from one of the Carol books about Lyndon Johnson Rayburn. Sam Rayburn, who was the Speaker of the House for like thirty years or something like that, back when the Democrats always controlled the House of Representatives and went back when Congress you know.
Speaker 1: Asserted their power.
Speaker 3: There is some argument I don't remember what it was with Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy, John Kennedy's brother went to Sam Rayburn and was complaining about this or saying like that, or you need to do this, and Sam Rayburn says, you tell the president that if he wants anything done, he better come talk to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and shut the door on him, because that's the way you get to talk to the president. When you're the Speaker of the House. I am more powerful than you. You need something, you better come ask me. But that's not the way Congress looks at it anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, which is not good.
Speaker 3: They should be writing immigration law and deciding whether or not college students get their student loans taken away or whatever, not the president.
Speaker 1: Right, it's very frustrated and certainly not creating agencies than telling the president, you know, have them write whatever laws they want and penalties and the hell even have them have their own courts and we just we won't say anything or do anything, because if you do something, you might do the wrong thing and then we wouldn't get reelected. So, if you'll excuse me, I got to go raise some money.
Speaker 3: Oh by the way, one quick thing, and one of the reasons that speakers of the House have been scared of the president was the new rule that just one person could call for a vote and have you, you know, boosted out. So if you could get one House member loyal to the president Matt Gates, to want to boost out the Speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy, the president could do that. Yesterday, they at least have made the first motions towards changing that from.
Speaker 1: One to nine.
Speaker 3: You would need nine House members to get together and want to oust the speaker before you could do it.
Speaker 1: Now you're talking, which seems like a more workable number. You can't have the tip of the tail wagging the dog. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: We will finish strong next. RFK Junior reveals what Trump's diet is like, having flown on the plane with him throughout the campaign, I will reveal that from my final thought, Oh my, so I don't know what it is with the media, from you know, the mainstream kind of silly media to the very very serious media. But they just had another big hearing about UFOs or you a VS or what are we supposed to call him now? UAPs Unidentified anomalous phenomena.
Speaker 1: It's what are we politically correct? Here? You go from you know, handicapped to handy capable to whatever.
Speaker 3: I just can't but UFOs is stuff flying around, So this could this also be like if you got a poltergeist in your ceiling.
Speaker 1: For instance. But I am paragraphs into this Wall Street journal piece about the hearing the other day, and you had a bunch of Pentagon officials, former Pentagon officials saying, yeah, there's all sorts of stuff out there that the government is covering up. But and every news story does this, I think to keep you tuned in or because it's kind of fun. They never get to a look, are we talking about freaking space aliens? Are we talking about probably military terrestrial military craft? But they never get into that until like, way way deep into the articles. So it's more fun to talk about I.
Speaker 3: Guess is that because either in the committee or if you're the journalist, the article or the committee hearing would be over.
Speaker 4: In like two minutes if you did that, So you leave that to the end.
Speaker 1: Is that why? I don't know. I would think there's plenty of interest in Hey, we got some stuff on the radar. Our pilots have seen it. We can't identify it. Let's get to the bottom of it. You need not bring into that, Oh, do aliens exist? To alien autopsies?
Speaker 3: Little agreement?
Speaker 1: Why is that even part of this discussion. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You can't make a logical argument for why there would be intelligent life at the level somewhere in the universe that it can travel through solar systems because nobody believes it's in our solar system all the way here and then hang around for some reason and.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't and would bother to maintain secrets?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, exactly. I mean, it just doesn't make any logical sense.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I could cook up a scenario, but please Anyway, the Department has previously said there's no evidence that UFO sightings are alien spacecraft. Okay, good, all right, great, But whether they are, what are they? That's the question?
Speaker 8: What are they?
Speaker 1: Here's your host final thoughts, Joe Getty, and I'm afraid we don't have time for the utterly stupid grand standing by some of the people on the committee, but trust me, it was stupid. Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew, starting with our technical director Michael Angelo. Michael final thought, Yeah, you can watch the Matts Gates send It confirmation hearing on c SPAN between ten pm and six am during the Safe Harbor hours. Beautiful. Yeah, well, said Katie Greener, esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, speaking of UFOs, I saw mem years ago. It was a picture of an alien looking down at Earth and they were going f that. Yeah, no, getting we're out. It's like you start to check into a hotel and you see rats running around and all You're like, I don't want to stay here. Jack final thought RFK Junior.
Speaker 3: Is he going to be the Secretary of HHS or surgeon General?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But he flew around with Trump on Trump's playing during the campaign, which is like a grueling, grueling job that most thirty five year olds couldn't do, but nearly eighty Trump did it. And RFK Junior said, it's true. I watched him eat every day. He eats mostly KFC and Big Max. Wow, what incredible what kind of metabolism does he has it and allows him to do what he does and still be alive. My final thought, All legislative powers herein granted, shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and a House of Representatives.
Speaker 1: All legislative power. It's from the Constitution. Huh, love it or leave it?
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getdy RABBI up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people, thanks so a little time. Go to Armstrong getdy dot com. Pick up an A and G present for your favorite AG fan the Ang Store. It's right there. I'm strong in Giddy dot com.
Speaker 4: We'll see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 1: I'm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 2: And this is in the context of what is one of the most jaw dropping days in the last ten years.
Speaker 7: I would describe of it as God t your level trolling.
Speaker 1: There were verbal gats.
Speaker 7: You could literally hear the jaws dropping to the floor.
Speaker 4: One official saying this can't be real.
Speaker 1: Anyone else humping the meltdown.
Speaker 7: We're gonna be okay, Bye bye, Armstrong and Getty