Speaker 1: Welcome back to our two of The Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: And this is Sarah Carter.
Speaker 1: I can't believe Sean trusted me to sit in the hot seat here, but here i am. And this is the place where we don't have smoke and mirrors. This is the place where we're actually going to tell you the truth. And I'm very excited to have Congressman Mike Waltz, a Florida man who isn't afraid to stand up to the administration and tell the truth. We've been friends for a long time. I've known Mike Waltz even before he was in Congress. He's a Green Beret. He's part of the House Oversight Committee, in the task Force on the attempted assassination of Donald J. Trump, which I am so grateful that he continually fights for because it's like the media wants to pretend like that never happened, but we almost lost President Trump. That is a terrifying thought. I mean terrifying. Waltz has a book coming out in October. I'm really excited about it. It's called Hard Truths, Think and Lead like a Green Beret.
Speaker 2: Wow. That gave me goosebumps.
Speaker 1: I want to lead like a Green beret, you know, and today's going to talk to us about everything from walls, walls not Waltz, remember Walls, who doesn't believe in walls? You know, Tim Walls, And what's happening right now in Colorado, which is pretty terrifying with the Aurora, Colorado apartments being held hostage by of course these Venezuelan gangs, trend Deraga and all the other trends. Those are gangs from Venezuela that are taking over some of our cities. Thank you so much, Congressman Waltz for being on this show today.
Speaker 2: Great to have you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, thanks so much. And just to be extra clear, it's Waltz with a T.
Speaker 1: Yes, Waltz with the tea, not Walls, who doesn't believe in walls?
Speaker 3: See for Trump? That that's the easy way to to remember it. And by the way, yes, I actually did retire at the rank of colonel that that I said I did, and I have carried a weapon of war in war.
Speaker 1: So does it just blow your mind, Congressman, does it just blow your mind that now he's coming up with this excuse and I got to play this clip for you that he's saying it was his bad grammar, his bad grammar that made him say what he said.
Speaker 2: Take a listen to this. The idea that you said that you were in war. Did you misspeak? As the campaign has said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said we were talking about in this case, this was after school shooting the ideas of carrying these weapons of war. And my wife the English, she tell my grammar's not always correct. But again, if it's not this, it's an attack on my children for showing love for me, or it's an attack.
Speaker 5: On my dog.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to do that. And the one thing I'll never do is I'll never demean another member's service in any way. I never have and I never will.
Speaker 2: This has nothing to do with his children or his dog.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to play the clip where he actually said he was in war, just so we can get this straight.
Speaker 5: Well, we can do background checks, we can do CDC research, we can make sure we don't have reciprocal carry among states, and we can make sure that those weapons of war that I carried in war is the only place where those weapons were.
Speaker 2: He carried him in ward. That's what he said, Congressman, Yeah, that's what he said.
Speaker 3: His grammar was just fine. It was also just fine when he said he stood at bagraa Mara base in Afghanistan and saw flag drape coffins go by. I don't think his grammar had anything to do with when he on his military challenge coin stamped in the rank of sergeant major. And I don't think Nancy Pelosi or anybody else's grammar was a problem when they all repeatedly introduced him as a retired command sergeant major, and he didn't correct them at all. He just let it go by. And you look, sure, we've seen this, you're you're a spouse of a great American hero. We have seen when people, maybe they don't say it themselves, but they let everybody assume. They let people say that you know things about when they were in combat, and they never correct him. That's you know that, It's that quiet backing, the stolen voalor he knows he did it, and the media is letting him get away with it.
Speaker 1: It really exposes somebody's character, lack of character thereof to do that. And you could hear he was very direct. He said he carried those weapons in war. Carried weapons in war means that you were in war, and I was at Bogram Airfield. I covered the war. You know that, Congressman. I was there in Afghanistan for many years, back and forth. I was in Iraq, and I remember standing there at Bogram Airfield, hearing taps come on and everybody stepping outside of their tents and out of the cafeteria or the defact and standing on the road as those coffins slowly rolled down the road to make their final journey home, and seeing the flag draped across the coffin, and knowing that mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, wives, husbands would be greeting their loved one for the last time as they arrived to the United States to be to be laid to rest. There is nothing worse than stolen valor in my opinion, And I'm not taking away from the time that he served, But you've got to be honest about who you are, and when you're not honest about who you are, I don't want to trust you in office.
Speaker 3: No, that's right, And you know, at the end of the day, it is. It is a reflection of someone's character. Stop conflating. We're not attacking your service, Tim Walls, without a tee. Yes, we celebrate your service. I celebrate all National guardsmen and women you're served, whether he went to combat or not. But if you're so damn proud of your service, why did you have to lie about it? And he knows why. It was her political game.
Speaker 1: Bengo bango. Now we're going to jump to something that's important, because it's not. We're not just going after this. This is about his character, but we're going to talk about the policies that this administration is put in place that has put everybody's life in danger. I mean, we sent our men and women to fight wars to keep terrorists out of our country, to keep the wars on the other shores, and instead now we have an administration that opened our borders. Congressmen, you know this wide open had a policy of open border policy. We have terrorists coming across our border, criminals coming across our border, children being trafficked across our border, and our own children are dying a fetanyl poisoning. And right now there's this huge story. I mean, all you have to do is look at what's happening in Colorado with the Aurora, Colorado apartments being taken over by.
Speaker 3: Gangs yeah, no, that's right. And I think folksing to understand these aren't, you know, your kind of I mean, although they were pretty bad in their own right, the old kind of bloods and crips or you know, the gangs of the seventies, eighties, nineties. These trans national criminal organizations have billions at their disposal. They're making hundreds of millions, if not billions, on human trafficking, on massive amounts of drugs smuggling. They are armed to the teeth with heavy weapons. The gangs and the cartels in Mexico are literally shooting down Mexican Air Force aircraft and control thirty percent of the country. It's completely ungoverned space that the army has to go in and out. And now we're seeing that spread into the United States. And if you change the name of these gangs from Sineloa Jalisco or Trendiagua to Isis al Qaida, it wouldn't even be a conversation. But for reasons that just boggle my mind, the progressive left just wants to turn a blind eye. I think. I guess it's just what they feel is the price they're going to pay to allow them millions of migrants to come in that they know are going to change the United States politically.
Speaker 1: They're changing the fabric of our entire nation. I was just in El Salvador. I went to Mexico. Then I traveled to El Salvador. I met with President at Naibukele. He was very gracious. They allowed me to go into the Setcock prism in prison. It's the maximum security prison, probably the toughest maximum security prison in the world. That prison alone can hold roughly around forty thousand. He has over eighty thousand people now being held in prisons. That prison I walked. I stared face to face with members of MS thirteen, with members of Badrio, the Siocho and other gangs.
Speaker 2: These are men.
Speaker 1: Some of them have killed more than thirty people. They've killed babies, they've killed teenagers, They've beheaded people. They've done things that I can't even say on national radio, Congressman, because it is so horrific. And I looked at them in the eyes, and you know what I thought, Congressman. A lot of these men were in the United States, living among us before they were put in that prison, and many of them are still here.
Speaker 3: That's scary, Yeah, that's right, but we know how to take down that works and takedown organizations. I believe President Trump is absolutely right, and I've entered the legislation to do so that we're going to need military resources. I'm not talking like the left likes to spend this the Marines, you know, invading Mexico, But we did this in Colombia. We took down the Mediine cartel. I'm talking about start that's right, Pablo Escobar and others start start blocking their money transfers, start jamming their communications, start going on offensive cyber and you know what if the leader of these organizations are worried about where they're sleeping at night, I'm okay with that too. This is about serious support to law enforcement. They don't have cyber and satellite and other types of assets. We have got to go on offense before this gets even further out of control, because soon in the United States, like in Mexico and Central America, this is going to eclipse what law enforcement can handle.
Speaker 1: Oh, I absolutely agree with you, And this has been one of the biggest issues I've been covering for the last twenty years, and I would warn over and over again every time I broke a story either at the front lines on the border or overseas in the war zone covering terrorism. It would be like, this is going to get worse if we don't mitigate this, because the problem is, and it already has. These cartels are operating with impunity. They can do whatever they want. But when you have an administration that purposefully, purposefully has opened the border and has allowed a flood of criminals and has allowed these cartels to amass hundreds of billions of dollars, what are they asking for? Are they asking for us to become a pseudo shadow narco state, because eventually that money is going to be here and it's going to be used to buy people off.
Speaker 2: It's going to be used to control people.
Speaker 1: And you know how difficult that becomes when they weave themselves into the government, Because we see that in Mexico right now, we're seeing that overseas and it was the most difficult part for Nai Bukeley when he had to conduct the operation and take all these people into custody.
Speaker 3: No, that is the next step, You're spot on. Next it's going to be intimidating and then buying off judges, prosecutors, local officials, city councilmen and women. So once they weave into the fabric of our republic, then it is it is. It's like lanving a cancer metestasize. Right now, we have got to nip it in the bud. And if you think that's going to happen under this new reinvented right before our eyes, Kamala Harris, you're kidding, You're you're just absolutely kidding yourself. And we're going to continue to call her out for flip flopping left right.
Speaker 2: Let's let's call her out for flip flopping.
Speaker 1: I keep playing this clip, but it's because I just I believe it's important for the American people to hear it. And if you're only in the second hour right now listening to this, then I'm glad you heard it for the first time. And if you listen to it through the whole show, I'm glad you'll be listening to it through the whole show. This is Kamala Harris, and she's trash Trump and it's her border wall montage.
Speaker 2: Take a listen to this.
Speaker 6: This issue is about a vanity project for this president, right and it is a problem of his own making. And listen, when I travel this country. Folks have plenty enough problems that they need their president to focus.
Speaker 2: On instead of a wall.
Speaker 6: That, by the way, because I was a prosecutor for many years, including the Attorney general California, I specialize on transnational criminal organizations. That wall ain't going to stop them. No, No, you don't need to build a wall. It's the height of irresponsibility for the commander in chief to suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrorists who are trying to invade the country. It couldn't be farther from the truth. It's the president's vanity project, you know. I mean, listen, you if we deconstruct get the punt and deconstruct wall, if we deconstruct the issue, you know, let's be clear and again let's just point to the facts. The crisis we're fading facing is a crisis of leadership.
Speaker 2: That's the crisis. That's the crisis.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Congressman, thank you so much for being on the show with us today. And I just wanted to go over that really quick. We had that montage with Kamala Harris. I mean, it just goes to show that, you know, she is lying. She is lying to the American public. The administration is lying to the American public. I'm going to be heading off to a break really quick, but I want to leave the last word to you.
Speaker 2: Talk a little bit about your book. Where can we find it, how can we get it?
Speaker 3: Well? Thanks? That clip is painful, But whether right tracking on healthcare, on cash list bail, on the economy and the real irony of her and immigration is the thing that's dry migration which he was supposed to figure out, the what's the socialist price controls? Look, my book is is the life lessons I've learned in combat, whether it's restraint, discipline, persistence.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I talk about the lessons that we've learned as a Green Beret, how Green Berets think differently, and then how I've applied it to what I think is a much more difficult fight. That's the fight in Washington for the future of our country. And believe me, there are there are days that I think the tribes of Afghanistan were easier than dealing with the swamp. And all the proceeds go to charity. I'd love for everybody to pick it up. It's hard truths, think and lead like a Green Beret and thanks for raising it.
Speaker 1: Wow, from your lips to God's ears. Everybody hard truth, think and lead like a Green Beret. Let's all get that book and support something good. I'll see all after this commercial break, We're back with the Great Sean Hannity. It's Sarah Carter.
Speaker 2: I'm in for my friend.
Speaker 1: Sean Handy on the Sean Hannity Show, and I have another excellent guest for all of you. Somebody you can talk to you about what has been happening in our woke military. Somebody who can put together what has been going on on the ground in our communities that are being tortured and in complete chaos and crisis by illegal immigrants that have come into our country that have not been properly vetted. And somebody who really wants to fight for you. He is actually Jerry trus He is running in Virginia's District number eight against Don Byer. It is a really tough, tough race. He has a former Green Beret, a philanthropist, and a great friend. Let me tell you a little bit about Jerry and why Jerry and I became friends. Jerry grew up in a military family. His father was reassigned to several US Air Force bases from New York to Washington State and Florida. He has lived throughout the world. He ran a security company. He has fought for our men and women in uniform. And as you all know, my husband was a former special operator who was wounded in Afghanistan. He lost his eyesight in Afghanistan and Eastern Afghanistan in twenty eleven and almost lost his life. And I have a lot of respect for those in the military that want to challenge themselves by going into becoming lawmakers or coming back and giving back to their communities, and especially people that never stop fighting.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, Jerry could just retire and he could just go off into the sunset, play golf, do whatever he wants, but he doesn't want to do that. He wants to fight for this country and he believes in that so much so that he is running for Congress. And without any delay, I've got Jerry Taurus on the other line. Jerry, thank you so much for being a part of the show with me today.
Speaker 5: Hi, Sarah, it's good to be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great to have you here.
Speaker 1: Talk a little bit about your service and what you did in the military, Jerry, because I think your history is just so phenomenal, and even after leaving the military, you were such a successful businessman and running a security firm as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, I actually started in the military in the seventies just as Vietnam was winding down, and I tried to join at a time when Vietnam was still going on, but I was too young, so I did join itre you Gop. Spent thirty years in the military. I actually served on the border with Mexico. Back then about three hundred and sixty folks were coming across the border, drug folks and as well as illegal immigrants, etc. So and I served in Afghanistan and the Middle East, Africa, Korea on the DMC and the military so own for folks that don't know that, but I've served on all the continents, and I just I tell people, I wasn't a hero. I just served faithfully, side by side my fellow American troops of Wall Branch of service during the times of peace, conflict in the war. And I loved it. And I will tell you this, every time I see somebody in the uniform, I feel that great you know, charge of pride, and I want to put on my unim and see if I can get back out there on the field, whether it's saluting some senior officer or getting back out there and gutting a weapon, and you know, keeping freedom free.
Speaker 1: You know, Jerry, you and I have spent a lot of time talking about, you know, what's happened inside our own military, and it's been, you know, one of it's been pretty gut wrenching to watch how ideology has pushed this very woke agenda inside our military and what it's done to our soldiers. Talk a little bit about that, and then I want to play this cut in a moment of Walls basically coming up with excuses for his stolen valor lies. But first I want you to fill us in a little bit about how you feel about this woke agenda in the military.
Speaker 2: Do you feel it's harming us?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely. You know, if you take a look at the normal military day, you know, we're up at five, we do our physical training, we go each ow and then we're back to work and we worked until late. We very rarely have weekends, particularly those that are deployed around the world. So if you think about this, we need every minute of our twenty four hour day to be effective troops. When you introduce CRT into the mix, you're actually taking time away away from the time the troops need to prepare themselves for battle. But not only that, but you're putting doubt in the minds of the people. So you're supposed to fight an enemy and defeat and you know, an adversary as a unified team in the heat of armed conflict. ALLRD does CRT does is divide the minds and the hearts and the camaraderie of the troops that's side by side with you holding a weapon and hoping to defend your ford operating base or wherever you happen to be deployed to overseas. And that's happening today.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: It's astonishing to me because I can see the frustration with the Special Operators and I talked to a lot of them and with soldiers people in the National Guard that are like, what is going on with this administration?
Speaker 2: I want to play this cut.
Speaker 1: This is Tim Walls, and this is about misspeaking about being in the war. And you got to hear what he has to say. He says it was his grammar that led him in that direction. Listen to this, the idea that you said that you were in war, did you misspeak as the campaign has said.
Speaker 4: See I said we were talking about in this case, this was after school shooting, the ideas of carrying these weapons of war, and my wife the English up telling my grammar's not always correct. But again, if it's not this, it's an attack on my children for showing love for me, or it's an attack on my dog. I'm not going to do that. And the one thing I'll never do is I'll never demet another member's service in any way. I never have and I never will.
Speaker 1: Well, it certainly wasn't his grammar, Jerry, it certainly wasn't his grammar. He's looking for excuses right now. Stolen valor reflects a lot about a person's character. And you know, and I don't take away from the fact that he did serve our nation in the National Guard, but there's a big difference between utilizing that and leading people on to believe that you actually fought in battle and using that for political purposes and political gain.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the worst part of it is he was about to be a sergeant major as I everstand, so he was an E eight or master sergeant, so he's a leader of men and women. Imagine when he did not board that aircraft to go to Iraq and just decided to stay home and not face an adversary. What that said to the rest of the people in this unit. I mean that is, you know, that's not technically slow in valor. In my opinion, I'm going to use the word that's going to be pretty hard to your listeners. That's pure cowardice.
Speaker 1: Wow Wow, agreed, one hundred percent. I want to jump to another subject. I know that means a lot to you and the reason why you're actually running in Virginia eight. This is a very important issue for many Americans, and that's illegal immigration. What's happening in our communities. Not only the humanitarian crisis and what we're visually seeing at the border with especially with the loss of life children coming across the border, undocumented and accompanied minors, but the fact that we have so many criminals coming into the country and millions of people that have come into this country that are going unaccounted for. In Virginia eight, you've seen that personally, You've seen what's happened to your district I want to play a clip here of Kamala Harris trashing the Trump border wall. It's a montage and you got to take a listen to this.
Speaker 6: This issue is about a vanity project for this president, right and okay, it is a problem of his own making. Right And listen, when I travel this country, folks have plenty enough problems that they need their president to focus on instead of a wall. That, by the way, because I was a prosecutor for many years, including the Attorney general California, I specialize on transnational criminal organizations. That wall ain't gonna stop them. No, No, they don't need to build a wall. It's the height of irresponsibility for the commander in chief to suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrifts who are trying to invade the country. It couldn't be farther from the truth. The president's medieval vanity project is not going to stop them. Let me be very clear, I'm not going to vote for a wall under any circumstances.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just absolutely unbelievable, Jerry, that she would say that we have had over ten million some people guessed to May between ten to twenty million illegal immigrants in the United States over Biden's term alone with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: This is their policy.
Speaker 1: They have had an open borders policy that has actually allowed people to come flooding into our country. We already know people on the terror watch list are already pined at the border. They have over four hundred people that we suspect being connected to terrorism that the FBI has identified. And we have roughly five hundred thousand unaccompanied children, undocumented children that have come across the border into our country. And that doesn't even include the transnational criminals that are in our country. MS thirteen, Barrio d Seocho. I saw it with my own eyes when I was in l Salvador. Over eighty thousand people are being held in prison in El Salvador right now with by President Bukeley, in the maximum security prison that can hold over forty thousand. I actually confronted those people myself, many of whom were inside the United States committing crimes. Talk a little bit about how it is affecting your district and what you plan on doing if you win the election.
Speaker 5: So you know that I've reached out via my team to each of the heads of the police departments here within the district, which is Alexandra, Fairfax, and Arlington. I didn't personally, but I have a a couple of folks on my staff are former FBI in DJ folks, and the crime here in Arlington. Arlington about five years ago used to be one of the safest communities in the entire nation, and it was number one for a place to walk and recreate. Right now, since twenty nineteen, in three years, it's gone from three thousand, three hundred serious felonies, assaults, rapes, largely accept the car jackson to ten thousand, four hundred in three years since the border has been opened. Now here's the thing about that that interesting statistics. That's just Arlington, Fairfax and Alexandria are both worse. That does not count the crimes that are committed by the illegal immigrants. For example, we have MS thirteen primarily in Fairfax and Alexandria, and they are taking over apartment buildings. You saw what happened in or Aura, Colorado on the news the other day where they're taking over high rise types of buildings. Here, they're taking over two and three story apartment buildings in Fairfax, right in front of everybody. They are forcing people to stay there, and they're forcing the people that work in the businesses in the area, forcing them to get in part of their profits. That's happening in front of our eyes. I went to a location the other day where they turned an apartment building into a lot of businesses and they're run by MS thirteen. The Venezuelan gang isn't not here yet, but MS thirteen is and they are intimidating the families. They're terrorizing the families. Families are trying to move out of the area, but they don't want to let the people move out because of once they move out, then they don't have an income that they take off the top of the of the families that work in the area. So MIS thirteen is terrorizing the people. They don't go after the American citizens, not yet. They terrorize their own Latin American communities that live here. Those might be green car holders, citizens, visa holders. So they are occupying right here in Alexandria, and they are occupying right here in Fairfax Arlington. I cannot tell what the eddy. I don't have any of the data for Arlington, but Arlington tend to be a little bit more safe than Alexandria in Fairfax, but it is a crisis here and everybody is in fear for their safety, the people.
Speaker 1: That are living here, the new immigrants. It's also about the Americans that are facing this every single day, and not just being extorted by MS thirteen, but the fact that as crime increases in the community, everybody's life is at risk. There's extortion, then there's gang violence, then there's homicides. So you can't just ignore this away. This is a reality that's not only folks in Colorado. We've been seeing the news just like you said, in Colorado, but it's happening in Alexandria, Virginia. It's happening across the board in Ohio. I have seen the same thing in Georgia. I've seen the same thing in California. This is the policy of this administration. This is why it is so important to get your voice out there, Jerry. That's why it's so important to have you, and I wish you luck in the Virginia eight race and I look forward.
Speaker 2: To talking to you again.
Speaker 3: All Right, thank you, sir, guy.
Speaker 1: This is happening across our entire nation. I mean, I am a victim of this. Just a few weeks ago. My truck was stolen and it's somewhere now in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, and I can't get it back. Okay, I can't get it back. I can see it. I got a tile. I can see it driving around Nuevo Laredo being controlled by the cartels. I bet you they didn't know they took it from Sarah Carter. Folks, thank you so much for joining me here, and I'll be right back in a moment. That was Jerry Torres, candidate for Virginia's district number eight. Let's see him if he can beat Dom Bayer in that race, because we need some common sense in Virginia, especially in Arlington, Alexandria, and Fairfax where the gangs apparently are in control of all of the apartment complexes.
Speaker 2: That's pretty scary stuff.
Speaker 1: Right now, We've got Congressman Ruley, he's going to be coming up on the show. His family ran a grocery store for the last one hundred years.
Speaker 2: Think about that.
Speaker 1: This is a guy who can actually tell us what's going on, and he can actually explain inflation, the fact that it's not transitory.
Speaker 2: Hello, Congressman.
Speaker 1: Really, thank you so much for being on the show with us today, and we are going to have more as the show comes up.
Speaker 2: Folks. I'm still looking for my truck.
Speaker 1: If anyone's out in Nuevo Laredo and has seen my Toyota Tundra, yes, it was made in San Antonio. Nobody give me any bad rap on that it was made in San Antonio.
Speaker 2: If anyone sees my.
Speaker 1: Truck, please get it back for me. I don't want the hotels to be driving it any long.