Speaker 1: Have you.
Speaker 2: You've never flown a spirit before.
Speaker 3: I've never been on a spirit flight.
Speaker 2: You're in for a street.
Speaker 3: I looked over. It was one of those where by the time I wanted to book because it's so close to the holidays. It's just everybody else was like being disrespectful. I guess I'm gonna take a horse flight spirit.
Speaker 2: The spirit is the real for horse spirits. The reason I had to wear all my clothes plane way.
Speaker 3: You told me about that always because you were smart.
Speaker 2: It's a smart.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say it's.
Speaker 2: Bavvy in a way to where I got to where I was going when a lot of people wouldn't.
Speaker 3: It's definitely giving ninety sitcom.
Speaker 2: No, this is yeah. I wish it was like it's a.
Speaker 3: B plot in like a sitcom. This is three weeks again.
Speaker 2: This was unfortunately in my thirty.
Speaker 4: Chips in yours a racists.
Speaker 3: Money stuff.
Speaker 2: I can't tell me. See, this is my god daughter and I'm just trying to protect her. Hun you may have been a moon to her, but to me, she'sus star.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Why did chat on that? Man? Welcome Little Mama's and gentiles alike to another phenomenal episode of my mama told me.
Speaker 3: The podcast or we dive deep, deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: And we don't teach you anything. We ain't got it.
Speaker 3: Brother, if we had it, we'd give.
Speaker 2: It to Come on fresh out, baby hit me on the fifteenth, I might we got library books to return.
Speaker 3: We ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Come on, I got DVDs from the library. Remember doing that? Oh, I do remember doing that. That was a big time.
Speaker 3: That was huge if you had a good library nearby. Yeah, you hit a lig You know.
Speaker 2: What hurt me was that the library had DVDs before I did. Like, the library had DVDs before I had a player in my home. We were mad late on it. Though.
Speaker 3: That's not good to be behind the government.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not a good sign when the government is willing to invest in.
Speaker 2: This huge for you. And my mom is still like, I just don't know. I just don't know that hysterical.
Speaker 3: I never returned anything to the library.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, it was a horrible, horrible civil servant. Okay, I want to talk some of you were a library though.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean in Kansas City, like pretty like normally my mom still go to the library to print stuff and.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah it's still I fight the library really and you can vote.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can vote there too.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I voted in a library last election. You went to the library and voting.
Speaker 3: We usually go to like some school that they've taken off for a gymnasium.
Speaker 2: I like that too for us. Actually the library. Oh boy, who is a fan and offer to give me a library tour? And I forgot to do that. Shout out to the man who works in the Denver Library the downtown you know who you are. I'm sorry I didn't get that tour.
Speaker 3: He was just going to give you a tour of the library like another time. But yeah, but like why do I sounds like you want to get a kidnapped.
Speaker 2: You want to come in and just see what we got going on? Being national d He wasn't. He was like he was like hey, he was like, this is my ship. If you want you come in, I'll show you.
Speaker 3: Was this like a nice library?
Speaker 2: Yeah it wasn't. I feel like you're thinking.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, is he a librarian.
Speaker 2: He was a library where people go for books more than Wi Fi.
Speaker 3: But is he a librarian?
Speaker 2: I think he was running the whole ship. I don't think. I also think that's an outdated term. I think it's like I think it's like garbage man or stewardess. We don't say librarians, and yes we do. I think he was a book ass nigga. I think that's what his card said. He said, doctor Dewey. That's so yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right man, Yeah, I think that sounds cool. And if you're ever Denver, if you're back in Denver, I think you should hit up your boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm back and not going to the library though. Damn, but I have a conspiracy. I'm sorry, that's not.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, go ahead, no please.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to think this three quarter zip thing is a sy op to get it's all used to wearing uniforms in the future, because done it seemed like it kind of popped up out of nowhere. It seemed like it popped out out of nowhere. It's not really that cool. I mean, grant, I just wore a three quarter zip to a wedding. I'm not like, mm hm, you know, better than it? Not not better than it at all, but it just feels like a weird It also feels like respectability coded. You might be you know, what I'm saying, like you might be all in because like I think kids dressed like assholes. We all know that, but like I respect their right to do it exactly like what like like sucking it up and being like nah, and there's like a tech nerd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I was literally watching a TV show last night to go to bed, and because of all the tiktoks and everything, I saw a kid going to sleep in one of those sweaters that have like the zip, like the three My mind immediately went to, that's.
Speaker 3: A nice three quarter zip.
Speaker 2: That's what they want.
Speaker 3: It is slipping in.
Speaker 2: That's what they want because they want you to feel like and I feel like it's getting coded at me specifically because it's like, don't buy a Nike Tech, buy a three quarter exact and they know that's the exact age I'm at where I'm like, it's cold out, Am I going? Am I going through? You know what I mean? That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I will say that I think fashion in general has hit this weird spot where everybody is dressing like a dork and like not nerdy. I think there's like a distinction that has now happened where it's like it is full like big weird paints and.
Speaker 2: Chunky shoes, silhouettes. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: That is fashion in a way that makes you do go like, damn, they do want us to dress like losers so that so that we just all get comfortable with being made small.
Speaker 2: It feels bro It feels fucked up because even like the kids who are copying the two thousands aesthetic, they're dressing like people. We didn't like that exactly, Like they're not dressing like the coolest kid in they're doing like the kid you want to punch them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's like there is something to that, right, that's a bomber. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean you guys were in school in like the early twenty.
Speaker 2: We're twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're pretty young guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're a young young guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you would. I don't know why you would say that, because.
Speaker 3: You guys are around the same ages like my cousins.
Speaker 2: Nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll go with that.
Speaker 6: You're older, cover you're a little cuss yea exactly exact.
Speaker 3: Arthur was off the air for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Arthur was very much on the air.
Speaker 3: Not for me.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm real young yo, Arthur, is the lie now, I think you're lying for your yeah six seven demon slayer bitch, Come on, come.
Speaker 3: On, social lions. Yeah, just hanging out. Yeah, well, my goodness, my little fans like it.
Speaker 2: I get sturdy that do that? That's funny.
Speaker 3: We should we should intro our guess we right into it? Yeah, no, we we just start this is. There's no formality to this, and we apologize for that, but we will not change. We cannot change this is. This is that's how we got so rich. That's how the money was made. These art pieces did not buy themselves.
Speaker 2: Wow. Man, you know this is the biggest collection of black memoir in West West of the West Coast County.
Speaker 1: This is this right here is an artifact. I remember when this was supposed to be published, that book, it never came out.
Speaker 2: So the fact that you guys sat the book never came out.
Speaker 3: The book came out. But if I did, it came out.
Speaker 2: If I came out, and then I say, I read it by proxy.
Speaker 1: I have a memory of like the press, not the press run, but like when every news person was talking about it. Me and my dad, who I barely talked to on the phone, and we talked about.
Speaker 3: This repaired your relationship with your father a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think that's a side effect that he wasn't ready for it. But I think a lot of people probably had that story.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people came together via OJ A.
Speaker 2: Lot of Dad's called sons. Can you believe this?
Speaker 3: Look, we haven't spoken in a while, but this has been on my mind. Yeah, and I've run out of other people to call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that we're talking, I'm sorry James didn't pick up, So now it's you.
Speaker 2: James is a dad's friend, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Our guest today. He's a hilarious comedian. You know him from All Kinds of Things Unstable on Netflix. You know him from the Kevin Lange Show. You know him from his own stand up. He is on tour right now with Hermann Rice. He's a wonderful guest. We're happy he's here. Give it up for Aaron Branch. Everybody you call him, it supposed to be here? Well I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 2: That's hard. It was.
Speaker 3: You'd be a fool to turn that down.
Speaker 2: Are both good things to do on today? Catch the bus I've had that day and sing gospel music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the same time.
Speaker 2: That day singing Mary Mary on the book. That song got popular. Praised him song.
Speaker 3: I I thought I liked gospel music because of that.
Speaker 2: They almost got me a few times gospel music. Same Kirk Franklin almost got me when they made that B. E. T Gospel Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me tuned into that every single week.
Speaker 2: It was like American idol forgot. That was genius. That's really smart. BT had some good ideas.
Speaker 1: They had a couple of There was like a two to three year period where their programming was really on point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they started AI whats world huh new conspiracy?
Speaker 3: Look, man, if you're not going to take this seriously, I don't even know what we're doing here, big dog. If you just make up his nigga said, see this world, Aaron, you came to us with a conspiracy theory that did that. We are very excited about. It's one that has been on our Uh. We have a list that is our sort of extra weird list that we sometimes share with guests who have not thought of an idea. And then this came your way and you were like, oh, hell yeah, let's talk about this. You said, my mama told me the masillium network theory, tell me everything, you know, begin first breakdown for our listeners what that even is.
Speaker 1: Yes, so Masolium is the idea of a network a fun guy that communicate with each other, usually underground through their roots. Right, So the way that a mushroom is built in a lot of ways, it's actually kind of similar.
Speaker 2: It's actually the exactly Sorry, it's the opposite to.
Speaker 1: Humans, but kind of similar in that way also, Right, So we work from the brain, we go and we.
Speaker 2: Go down right right, right.
Speaker 3: They go from I believe it's from the bottom, and then they go up.
Speaker 2: Some of us do work way though. What do you mean.
Speaker 3: He's a he's a first kind of.
Speaker 8: Talk about it, talk about it, talk about it, right, ideas started his toes.
Speaker 2: All stuff comes from the bottom, and.
Speaker 1: They're like, I got a big idea feeling. So what a lot of people don't realize is that fun guy is really Erth's original organism.
Speaker 2: Mmmm. Okay, and they were black. You really would have been the best guess we've ever had.
Speaker 3: I was really down there. I know I reacted poorly to see this world, but I would have I was willing to listen to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was really trying to be like they are musical. I was like trying to find something.
Speaker 1: But fungus themselves are actually pretty incredible. So they're kind of in a lot of ways like regulating like forests, wild areas. Really like you probably have seen a fungus just take over a fruit in your kitchen. It's pretty incredible. They have powers. Right, So a lot of fungus we probably are all familiar with, like psilocybin. So with the idea that saying so you can ingest a, I also have a stutter. So if I ever start stuttering sometimes, don't awkward, don't look at me like IMI, don't editors go crazy fucking So if you take that, it will literally create the effect of what you get from, Like you are literally like one with the earth and you're seeing colors and you're giggling with your friends having a fun time. Right, but there's other properties within other mushrooms that have other effects with how it I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I'm not explaining this like the exact way correctly.
Speaker 2: Long story short, you're doing good. You take in you.
Speaker 3: Take in a mushroom and an effect can happen.
Speaker 2: Right. Let me start from the top, no.
Speaker 3: Is let you restart this. I think I think we're exactly where we you need to be if I can help a little bit. I think what you're talking about is this network of communication between yes, between the fun guy, and also what I understand from the mysolium network theory is that they are then also able to utilize that communication to advance other life forms around them. Exactly like trees are able to nourish or know to help nourish nearby trees because of this network of communication that's happening under the earth.
Speaker 2: So can can my celium take over like an existing route network? Is my question?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: No, but let's say there is like a plant that they see as a threat within that general area. What they'll do is be like, Yo, we need to kill this thing. And so then the my celium network will then come in kill that plant off and then turn it into nutrition that will literally then feed the mysilium network for generations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, green is made of people, it's a lot of Yeah, it's a lot of communication underneath there.
Speaker 1: What they're actually able to do is pretty credible. And also what they're able to do, like that's kind of what I was trying to hit out with, Like the properties, right, So like there's some like there's some things you can take, like I believe it's like athletes will take it's a parasitic what is it called, I used to know the name, But you can take that fungus and it actually will start to improve like the athlete's performance, and it stems from it actually being like a mushroom.
Speaker 3: Right, So it has a lot of really great properties.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: My theory is.
Speaker 1: My theory is, and hear me out, there's fungus and parasites and everything. Are we zombies? Are we being controlled by mushrooms? At some point? Have we taken in a mushroom of some kind and it has taken over our system and they have literally gone into our bodies and we are literally just moving around. But I'm actually a mushroom.
Speaker 3: Meaning I think I'm in control of my body, but it's not. It's actually a parasite or a part Yes that I ate back on my head. Yeah, that's we all told for some reason, I guess, because.
Speaker 1: There are some mushrooms also that will do this with ants, right, Like they'll take over an ant's body they can then at that point control all of its limbs and then from there after a while, the mushroom will then start growing out of it once it's done, and then start its next little control of that area.
Speaker 2: We've seen this.
Speaker 1: In other organisms. Why can't that not be happening to us?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, now let me direct this your way. Are you you had heard of this theory before?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And and is that the way that you had heard the theory?
Speaker 2: No, you added, I just heard it of the inground network added a lot too.
Speaker 3: The in ground network is not really a conspiracy theory. It is the truth. That's just that's legitimately like a thing.
Speaker 2: I've heard about that I haven't the idea of. Because here's my problem with the idea of the mushrooms having taken over us. A that means it would have to be transferred from mothers to be like the point of ingestion. Can't be every single individual person, right, It would have to be something that's transferred DNA wise like right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean after a while, I mean I see that as being a possibility.
Speaker 2: I mean, we know that.
Speaker 1: Certain things stay in the DNA, right, and then if you're born multiplied by your parents, right, those same things can.
Speaker 2: Still be in your system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crack bam bam boom babies baby.
Speaker 2: So we know this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know this.
Speaker 2: Mushrooms isn't new crack.
Speaker 7: We know this.
Speaker 2: And this is a conversation I've had with a lot of people actually, Like now we're back in my wheelhouse. I've talked to people about this. We're going We're going to get rich.
Speaker 3: Oh in this story, you're you're pitching it. You're not You're not threatening somebody that they're in danger. You're like, no, bro, we could be Yeah on the forefront Stringer Belle of Mushroom. Yes, yes, I had always heard this theory. Yes, And obviously The Last of Us is maybe the best example.
Speaker 2: That's how it spread in that, right, So in that in that game and then the show, the ways that zombies come to be is through the spread of the mushrooms or the fung gui rather sort of like creating this network that then sort of like poisons the human body, right, and they turn into these brain mushing whatever monster zombies.
Speaker 3: Your argument is that it's less likely that we are that we're going to turn into these crazy we already are. We already are sort of in that.
Speaker 2: I mean, so, how do you feel about the theory where people talk about human consciousness got expanded because of suicide.
Speaker 3: I think that there's an argument to be made. I think of those it's.
Speaker 2: Because that to me feels like a more realistic idea than we all are, like into art, because it seems like if you had this giant network, like the mycelium network, the idea of that is that it's all on the same page, and we're all still very individualistic, even like regionally. A thousands me to believe that it's not connected to the same Well, we don't know. Fungus can be different by region.
Speaker 1: You could have your California fungus had.
Speaker 3: You got your New York, you got your New York. You see what I'm saying, different modeling.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's now I'm back in.
Speaker 3: I will say that that as you asked about sort of like this expansion of the mind, it reminds me a lot of the story of Adam and Eve m and talk about it and maybe and I like this energy, this is good, this good Queen Church energy.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: But it almost makes it feel as if the apple stands more as an allegory for something else, like like like the like drugs, like sort of like the expansion of one's.
Speaker 2: Mind that I thought it was. I always thought it was like pussy.
Speaker 3: I think part of it, yes, for sure, that was the original interpretation.
Speaker 2: Of the apple was pussy.
Speaker 3: But I think the first dude who did drugs was just trying ship. Yes, I think the third dude who did drugs wanted some pussy.
Speaker 2: I think those numbers are fair. I actually will take that guy.
Speaker 3: He was just he just picked up probably hungry. Yeah, it was really weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was a guy and he was like, he told the second guy, Hey, this got weird.
Speaker 3: Second dude already kicks it with him. You don't got nowhere else to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ate that, I'll.
Speaker 3: Lead it with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The third guy watched how he was and he was like and then he was like, I was supposed to hang out with these girls on Friday night anywhere.
Speaker 3: Taking he looked real comfortable with himself. Was that wouldn't mind being so comfortable?
Speaker 2: He was like, damn, I was just gonna take her to throw stuff off the rock.
Speaker 3: That's called the Book of coup, That's what that is.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yea third guy, third guy, third guy is where we really found innovation. You don't puttish at him an even No, No, that's just two dumb dumbs trying stuff.
Speaker 2: Who the apple? The apple? So maybe maybe it was pussy because you know, guy doesn't seem like that or girls eating pussy.
Speaker 3: I don't think you think that She figured out she she might be lesbian.
Speaker 2: She figured she's gonna get that nut off.
Speaker 3: He's like, not, not in my goddamn house.
Speaker 2: Just learned if you put your mouth on it.
Speaker 3: You guys ruined the Bible from me. I will never be able to bring this is just because when we read the literature in a climax, she.
Speaker 9: Said for me, shut my shut.
Speaker 2: She said with his mouth, which mouth?
Speaker 3: That's wild. I wonder if you feel that these mushrooms have taken over what what do you think is their goal with us? Because we aren't doing right by the planning.
Speaker 2: That's my that's mine. That's my big thing about it.
Speaker 1: I don't see here's my whole thing, right. I mean obviously like we are not doing right about the planet. All right, we do not know that. But Bill Gates had a quote that pissed me off a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Right, we're gonna divert for a little bit within the same thing.
Speaker 2: To do you hear what we talk about. The version can't anything, you could go anywhere.
Speaker 3: Are you filiar with this?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am okay, great, the black dooey houses. I wouldn't call him.
Speaker 3: What was it that he faked his license?
Speaker 2: It was something like that too.
Speaker 3: He faked everything everything. He could be a gun of college and that's what and had a number a number of clients. I remember the number of patients.
Speaker 1: Didn't He just got better than he better out of prison recently and then they called him again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went back in and then he went back in. I don't think he was back being a college.
Speaker 2: He was doing something else with the medicine.
Speaker 3: But he was doing more.
Speaker 2: We don't need a machine.
Speaker 10: And I was just question myself, I don't hear anything but listening, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Try later.
Speaker 1: That is really funny. That is so, I mean, it's so I can see the entire thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, were painting a portrait, but we were saying.
Speaker 1: Bill Gates had a quote a few years ago where he said the human species is like a fungus, okay, meaning that we are multiplying and taking over the planet and not doing right about it.
Speaker 2: They also said it the man in black.
Speaker 1: Really, so you're saying, Bill, I think stole a lot of them.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 3: By being fair, come on, that's not a hero.
Speaker 2: It was his idea to make windows. Ye took windows from somebody under the idea of like even he was like MS dots before that, right, and it was like you had to like code to get everywhere on a computer, and then windows is what made it easier for like.
Speaker 3: His jobs was the only og. I feel like that was actually coming up with the original life.
Speaker 2: He was not either he was a businessman. He was well, he wasn't. He wasn't wasney act man.
Speaker 1: I think I drank the kool aid on that because the idea that he would take an asset tab and was like iPads was a visionary.
Speaker 2: No, I think wasne act was a visionary man. I've been reading I've reading crazy about these tech guys. Yeah, I've been reading some crazy not this crazy book. Not one of the ones that I imagine that's what's in the book. Not one of the ones that's front facing. Is the hero, well, no one of them. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was like this guy was like the guy who wrote this book was like an architect of a lot of the things that made it terrible. His whole thing is the idea that you should be paid for the data that you supplied to these companies. That would instead of like creating a wealth disparity, it would create a middle class people who could earn on the data they're giving these companies, so everything doesn't go to ship.
Speaker 1: Well that just makes sense though in a lot of ways too, because we're literally paying, we're putting we our data is quite literally putting on their families.
Speaker 2: His book is blowing me up, and I don't have anybody else to talk about. It was he worked, He worked with Apple with Steve Jobs, but he was he was like the real nerd behind him.
Speaker 3: He's still an Apple. Yeah, he was the the developer that Steve Jobs basically was like, I am going to come be the Michael Jordan of this ship, but without the talent. Like he was like, I will be front facing, I will make it branded, I will put on the turtleneck and the little glasses currently doing where Elon is just marketing.
Speaker 2: Elon's really good at marketing.
Speaker 1: But to say if he's actually I don't think he's actually a tech genius.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's just literally the marketing.
Speaker 1: He just there's this wild ship in order to be able to try to get the stock up. But he himself is not actually the one that's like behind it, like how do we make it?
Speaker 2: Make me a rocket? Right now? No, I don't think so. I don't have a.
Speaker 3: Great understanding of what people think he is a genius of.
Speaker 2: But he's cool.
Speaker 3: I think they thought he was cool until recently. Well I do. There are a lot of I have a few friends who work in tech who have assured me that he is like a brilliant person, so he is smart. That that is their claim. I don't have any evidence of it. He certainly doesn't behave like it. But apparently he's a smart dude who has like a lot of insight on development, but isn't like deck.
Speaker 2: He's not getting his hands dirty.
Speaker 3: He's just tweeting out wild shit or just able to like envision things that are possible that I'm not gonna make up some ship but that no, I think a facilitator is its own genius, right There is a type of genius to facilitation. I would argue, or at least my my reaction often when they tell me.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 3: I think. I think there's a level of generosity they always give to a motherfucker with a billion dollars. Yeah, like I don't actually believe how to get a billion dollars. Well, once you have that, you all have to stay in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even though it's all like speculative money. Anyways, I just hate.
Speaker 1: That at that point it becomes about resumes. Yeah, I will say that him and his brother, they did PayPal. They did the damn thing.
Speaker 3: On that, right, and he was early, right, and that was like late nineties.
Speaker 2: But so is that we're ready to guy? Right? He was in there too.
Speaker 3: There was a couple of people Peter t Yeah, I think Sean Oh, the guy from the Evil Dude justin Timberlake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man call it Facebook?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about was that easy?
Speaker 2: That's how they're getting rich.
Speaker 3: I kind of think that is how they're getting rich. And we just haven't played that game.
Speaker 2: You want to see. You have to be able to put yourself in position to be the guy that says that. But it's like that fairenose lady right. Yeah, she didn't even she didn't even have a product, no, but she just like dropped her voice and was like, yeah, we could tell if you have diabetes and Walgreens and were like a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: But I think it's it's crazy because if that idea works, it's a billion dollars that she earned.
Speaker 1: But see, this is why I think there's racism within that too, Like what happened.
Speaker 3: To the Black Planet? What about the guy that made Black Planet? Where's that movie?
Speaker 2: Assassinated? You're saying like it's our game stop or something? Aunts and uncle?
Speaker 1: She I was sat next to her as she scrolled through Black Place, A.
Speaker 2: Sad, sad story. I need to talk about this.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is where is that movie? Where's the guy that was like you.
Speaker 2: Gonna write it your group?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I like him. Literally saw mister Drew. Listen, we all like Luda Chris, but I wouldn't play We're in't a mouth on my page. I'm just saying, we don't hear about those tech geniuses.
Speaker 1: Also, like we're like, where are they now?
Speaker 2: You invented? Black Planet has gone? We were talking about Black Plant. We talked about it maybe once a month. I feel like it comes up a lot. Weird comes up.
Speaker 3: You know, we're super young we both had.
Speaker 2: I did have a but you didn't want Black Planet. I was not sold on the idea of a social media page yet one Black Planet because I was late to even my space.
Speaker 3: I had one, but did not invest uh a monoicum of effort into making that bad boy like turn into something.
Speaker 2: You know who did invest this white girl? My friend fucked off a black plane. He met a white girl on Black Planet, and at the time, I just remember being like something about this is sinister, that's illegal, because it was like, this has probably gotta be this gotta be audacity. Oh five, yeah, six, yeah, And he was like I met it on black Planet, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, also, that's that's late black planet. Yeah, black it's probably black planet. For me, was like oh three, oh four, yeah, this is oh five for sure.
Speaker 2: That five.
Speaker 1: You're just kind of getting like the rumblings of the people that couldn't find it.
Speaker 3: They were still on the white girls. Yeah, white girls like over there, that's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: I like that, Like it's nobody liked it, But nobody liked that.
Speaker 1: Why farmers only, I'm going to respect the fact that I should not be on that app.
Speaker 3: Why is it that you still feel like you should go on Black Planet.
Speaker 2: Why are you addressing it me like.
Speaker 3: He was on Black Planet?
Speaker 2: White girls?
Speaker 3: Look y'all white women. Doc, He's a sick motherfucker.
Speaker 2: No, I really didn't have I really didn't have a pay Would you do you think your Black Planet is still up? Like if we tried to find it, you didn't delete it. I don't think so. That would be crazy. But let me find your black Planet.
Speaker 3: That would be crazy. Black Planet. I'm gonna see if the website is still up, Like did somebody buy it at some point? I don't think anybody paid for Black Planet. I think I think somebody dropped Black Planet in the airport, and you dropped this.
Speaker 1: Oh it's still up here defining ourselves, our moment, our world.
Speaker 2: Type in Langston Kerman unless you have like a different name type away.
Speaker 3: You got mean at the end, but the language arts park probably right.
Speaker 1: Wait, I found it and let me hold you down play in the background.
Speaker 3: This is crazy boy boy.
Speaker 2: He could have done it.
Speaker 3: He had a run.
Speaker 2: Great. Yeah, whenever I hear that song, I'm like that, o Marion. Things should have worked better than it would.
Speaker 3: I think they're I think they're two tough individuals. To deal with, and I bet them together was a lot.
Speaker 2: I think the one is harder than the other. Though.
Speaker 3: Do you think Mario is harder than bo?
Speaker 2: I think was harder than this.
Speaker 3: He was a child star.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is full on diva a O. Marion always seems so cool.
Speaker 1: He still seems he's vegan now, Yeah, he seems nice.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say it, Fellas, and you're not gonna like this news. I think Mario is a tougher cookie. Wow, that's I think dumb boys from B two K.
Speaker 2: Don't care, you know, not so fresh, no, no, no, such so long they've been getting longer.
Speaker 3: Them boys from B two K don't care for him. I'm not saying they're good boys, but I am saying that if if you're in a group and three of the four are like fuck you, I start going.
Speaker 2: But if you're the star.
Speaker 3: Was he the David Rouffing of B two K? O, Mari, I that's tough. I think rasby my.
Speaker 2: Difficult. I think he was justin Timberlake, could be two K.
Speaker 3: I think that's true. I think it was just he was the objective star of Beach.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was just obvious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think he was forcefully putting himself in the You could just they tried to look to every once in a while put Jay Bug towards the front, but you didn't. Nobody was rooting for that.
Speaker 2: It was all.
Speaker 3: And little Fizz didn't. He didn't have anything. And I don't nobody want what Rasby throwing. I think we can all agree. Yeah, if you thought Rasby was your favorite member of B two K, you're sick.
Speaker 11: What it is really when we look at classics, we just we really like oldies.
Speaker 3: We're different than y'all. We like, Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 2: Different. I remember when I was a baby watching the Hot and Hair video. Yeah, I was a baby. Yeah, man, me too, horny, little baby. Yeah, my first word was due.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 3: One of two things. It's either I or Tim Malan.
Speaker 2: You decide. Did it start like that? I don't know. I just don't know what you meant by E I E.
Speaker 3: I like like.
Speaker 2: We're just quoting the song I Knowing a Weird Day.
Speaker 3: You don't like I'm doing.
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Do he made that up?
Speaker 4: It's called dot I dot, but I feel like he took that from somewhere else. No, I don't know what it's out, Are you from Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: I'm from Kansas City, Okay, Solys was seriously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going there on Saturday, the city. Yeah yeah, Well any of you doing it's like a theater, I'll tell you, okay, but no, no, no, no, I just don't know what it is. But don't Broca.
Speaker 1: And I've seen some RECs of like places to go like that, barbecue spots and anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The abbreviation initially had a double mini, one that was widely speculated to be sexual, and another later explained by Nelly as a Saint Louis slang term for yes, bring it on them. Niggas don't say yes, bring it on.
Speaker 2: He's lying about that fire dog.
Speaker 3: The initial and interpretation was eat it.
Speaker 2: Smoke a little, wheeds it. It was good for your Wait, it was called eat it. That's what they're saying.
Speaker 3: The initial that that The initial interpretation was that e I meant eat.
Speaker 2: It under under the mammy, eat it, eat it. It could be it.
Speaker 3: It just has like a ring to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he was just like, oh, I could maybe finesse how I felt like, yeah, he was finessing, but he was a thing prior.
Speaker 2: I feel like I.
Speaker 3: Heard that before.
Speaker 2: I did not ever.
Speaker 3: Look man, you were closer to it. Maybe maybe you heard over the river.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we need to take a break.
Speaker 3: We should take a break. We're gonna be back and talk more my celium theory.
Speaker 2: Let's do it more air branch.
Speaker 3: My mama told me give them a little sumthing.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, man, breaking when you really break it down, wit just two honks and a negro serving the lord.
Speaker 3: We just two honks and a negro.
Speaker 2: Singing I saw home.
Speaker 12: We're back, crazy, yelling crazy, I see you your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have the exact opposite shirt of you.
Speaker 2: It says water dead plants. No, mine just says water your plants. It's the same brand. I wonder, was it like twenty dollars on Instagram?
Speaker 1: No, I got it for like twenty dollars at a market in New York.
Speaker 3: So somebody else got it for twenty dollars.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they got it and they were like.
Speaker 6: Nocause those Instagram p that would have been crazy.
Speaker 2: Those those Instagram purchases come in hot and heavy to the door. Yeah, you know how to get it before your lady gets it, so you don't have to explain it.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I was gone all week and I came back to a few purchases and I was embarrassed to see the packages sitting there.
Speaker 2: Did she open them or she just she's very.
Speaker 3: Respectful in that way. We don't. We don't open each other's packages, but we do.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: Go, you have a package.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's how it feels too her Like it's like what, oh what is this? Yeah, because I never buy it around her, I never am like looking at shit on the internet and then I'm like, oh, should I get the shirt? I'm like, make it moves by myself in the dark, firing it off, and then it comes to the house and then I'm like, god, damn it, that is actually so. But then you're in the bathroom with this new dumbass shirt on that you probably should have vetted, like.
Speaker 3: What did you do for a couple of wives?
Speaker 1: You guys are deep into life, man.
Speaker 3: Bro We yeah, you know, we're both Christians. We love the Lord, Love the Lord. Two Hawks, the Negro.
Speaker 2: Singer on our song Aaron.
Speaker 3: We're still talking about about the mysolium theory, Yes, yes, yes, And that got me thinking about and you already brought some of this up about zombies specifically existing in other species. Yes, there are ten real life cases I found on a place called lives Live science dot com that breaks down ten real life instances where zombie like relationships sort of exist.
Speaker 2: Are they doing that Colombian prostitute dust?
Speaker 3: These are animals?
Speaker 6: So okay, so tell me about anything about what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: You haven't heard about that that there's like some like you go down to Columbia down there where you're tricking off one of those Yeah, of course they got some ship that they like blow in your face and then they could make you do anything. Whoa O man, Okay, different different reddits.
Speaker 1: But I have no but I have seen it might be Columbia of this plant that grows and like everyone around, like in the community knows they can just take that, do the plant and they get a little high.
Speaker 3: I wonder where that was.
Speaker 13: It sounds similar to that marijuana that was available pretty much everywhere northern California.
Speaker 2: Count Trinity County County.
Speaker 3: You didn't say anything that we haven't heard before.
Speaker 2: They call it the Emerald Triumph. Apparently you you smoke.
Speaker 3: It and then you get a little more chance. That life seems like it's more.
Speaker 2: You understand Reagan, because that shit does sound so good.
Speaker 3: When you're many high music hit it goes.
Speaker 2: I love being high in the airport and just like deep in my headphone and they don't know what I'm listening to. It's not what they think.
Speaker 1: I stopped when I was eighteen, man Holder, you know that trip. I'm twenty, not twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty now. I just turned thirty.
Speaker 3: Damn. Yeah, we can't assess embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Ship man.
Speaker 3: What was crazy?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: What you're gonna do?
Speaker 9: I'm trying to get like you guys married a man twenty eight skimmy Ohio.
Speaker 1: But it was weird being so young and like doing that because the trip that I had that messed me up was I went to Hell.
Speaker 2: Brother, That was not we it was I don't know. I don't think that it was.
Speaker 3: I think you got laced to my man.
Speaker 1: I went to Hell and then Goofy's son Max from the Goofy movie. He's just hand down and pulled me back up to heaven. And after that, I was like, I'm done with this ship and I opened my eyes.
Speaker 3: I got bad news.
Speaker 2: But you did, PCP, I mean you, Pcpa, the only one I think a lot of people probably, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't say this to be judgmental. I'm only wanting you to know that that is not what we does. And if that was your experience, and I do believe that happened to you, it was those individuals who gave it to you because that was that was laced with I believe.
Speaker 2: Those kids are millionaires.
Speaker 3: Now I'm still getting chicken tenders from my sets.
Speaker 2: So are they millionaires? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The rich kids where I grew up with, Damn, they really laced you that I went to private school.
Speaker 2: You don't think that that's what happens with weed, right?
Speaker 1: I stopped. I don't know, and my mom like, everyone's just having brother.
Speaker 3: I'm not right now, I'm in high this whole time, I'm in the room with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still got left.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't got one.
Speaker 3: It's really funny in this conversation.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I'm too scared to do it.
Speaker 2: That's okay, you don't have to do your first time. No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I was like a stoner in high school and then I was mainteen and I was like I'm good on that.
Speaker 3: And I really never picked it up again.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's better. I don't want to bring you into a habit you don't need. But that's not what the weed's doing anymore anymore. Is crazy though. I mean even at that point, it's not what it was doing you just something bad happening. Ye bad. Somebody didn't take care of you like the should. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: It was a bummer and and what was hell like we're not going to delete it, fire and stuff.
Speaker 2: But then Max was like he's just down to grab up here.
Speaker 1: It just shows like I was literally a kid. I'm like, what's going on in my brain? Is insane?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, brox Sayne was sexy as fun to me is yeah, of course she was Puerto Rican coded Mmm is that would you say? I don't like the way you said it, But yeah, I knew she was not white, but she wasn't black.
Speaker 2: She was Afro Caribbean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was. But her dad threw me off a little bit because he had that they always do. Yeah, he had that weird like kind of military cut.
Speaker 2: But he has studied this film. It was the first film as a child that I felt related to.
Speaker 3: Do you know why there's a conspiracy theory as to why actually is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but there's a reason why that movie made such a difference in the black community because I was always wandering. No, it's not that I always wondered in my mind. I was like, why is it? Did some research. Come to find out, it's because obviously, like the nineties was like Disney's like.
Speaker 2: Going in America. No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: That to me actually was what sparked my curiosity because it was always like me and my cousin's favorite movie. Yeah, and then they made that and I was like, so this is a universal experience. Come to find out, it's because in the nineties Disney had like banger banger classics, right, we had like Lion King, and then we had like Aladdin.
Speaker 3: We had like you say, we Little Mermaid. I've heard them exactly exactly, I just saw.
Speaker 1: But they were making so much money from these movies, and what they decided to do was the DVD market, speaking of which was going crazy. So they're like, what have we made like cheap sequels that were just straight to on demand meaning like DVDs vhs is that we could just push out that you could just buy the store for like a fraction of the costs instead of going to the movies and the goofy movie.
Speaker 3: Both movies were a part of that program. You're saying it wasn't a theatrical release, It was not.
Speaker 2: It was all it was a theatrical release.
Speaker 1: I saw the well, the amount of sequels they were making were to be able to make it to where you had it.
Speaker 3: Literally it was munity faster, is what I'm trying to say. Because of every Disney sequel that I remember as the kid was straight to video. Yeah and a half exactly, Yeah, fucking Aladdin two and yeah Aladdin three.
Speaker 2: There's a far's.
Speaker 3: Return is Aladdin two, and then King of Thieves is Aladdin three. That's when his dad shows up.
Speaker 2: His dad is a can thieves.
Speaker 3: Literally, bro, Yeah, it might be Prince of Thieves, but one way or the other Latin three.
Speaker 1: But all those movies were being made and they were pushed out so like a lot of us saw them at daycare or like a lot of us saw them like after school programs because they were just cheap movies they would just put on in the background. And that movie Thieves, that movie in particular struck a nerve.
Speaker 2: For a goofy movie because I was a big fan of goof Troop the show.
Speaker 3: I love the goof Troop. What is that story?
Speaker 2: Is a story?
Speaker 3: Is incredible? No, they really, they really did their thing, and then they trying to make it. They stopped doing that thing immediately after. Yeah, you were like, we're done with it was for black people too, right, But that was.
Speaker 2: For dark skin.
Speaker 3: That was for dark skin.
Speaker 2: Dudes. Yes, okay, okay, comes down said, oh my god, it was like, okay, a lot of purple, a lot of purple. Away cleaning dunk oh Man Disney. That's the crazy ship. I've never heard anybody say. Don dudes, Couzy's name was dark.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Now.
Speaker 2: Now let's get dangerous. Sounds fucked up. Now it's now it feels conspiratory. That's that's the song.
Speaker 3: That turn on the flash. There are ten examples of parasites or fung gui taking over the bodies of animals in the Animal Kingdom. There's a parasite that can put pill bugs in deliberate danger that basically will like pill bugs in the polies. That's what we called them growing up. Some people call them potato bugs.
Speaker 2: I've heard.
Speaker 3: I don't care for that one. Big, but as I knew them can apparently be taken over by a parasite. They eat bird poop, and sometimes this parasite will get into bird poop as a way of, like I guess, feeding itself. And then the bug eats the bird poop, gets the parasite inside of it, and then that parasite grows inside and multiplies inside of the roly poly, basically makes it do a bunch of ship it doesn't want to do. And then when it dies, the bird eats.
Speaker 2: It and it goes back into the bird.
Speaker 3: But it'll like make it go where a bird is like guide it towards its death.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's ultimately okay, okay, it wants to go back to the bird from once it can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it I guess eats in the bird and then they can like sustain themselves in the bug until they get back inside bird bulls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nature is not well. I don't. I don't feel no kind of way when people are like I care about all natural, It's like, oh, natural is savagery. It's trying to kill you. You need to get some of this artificial. We all live longer. Eat a McDonald's hamburg. Yeah, smoke a cigarette cigarette.
Speaker 3: There are barnacles that apparently can turn a crab into like a crib for their babies. That like the barnacles, will grow inside of the crab and let their babies grow until they burn stout, and then they get to do it again when they find another crab to to implant themselves in. There are what we call it. There's a parasite that pushes into wolves apparently to make riskier decisions.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm scared of is the wolf one.
Speaker 3: So this one's weird.
Speaker 4: Is no.
Speaker 2: The demeanor Alpha, that's just a guy with no friends, that personality traits big the reason that maybe he just kind of smells funny. Wolf pack of one, I'm a one.
Speaker 3: So apparently there are wolves the wolf strings and yellow Stone Park. That basically how am I reading this single celled organism that basically reproduces in cats, right, and they have the potential to just reproducing cats. They're not necessarily taking over the cats, but they do cause a disease inside of the cats. But they believe that wolves were then infected when they were like interacting with a cougar somewhere out in the world. Yeah, absolutely, that's what I'm talking about, and once they infected the wolves, they are more likely to exhibit risky behavior.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they basically turned themselves into like fucking jackass wolves hitting each other, jumping off his ship. That is terrifying, man, Yeah, that is horrible. And then the one that I think is most important to talk about and really connects to the larger theory at hand, is these ants. You talked about the ants, and specifically it comes from this. Uh, I ain't gonna even pretend to pretend it's could dieps Mama, that's not cool.
Speaker 2: Man, there's gonna be a dark He's like dark. You guys look darky niggas love.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: When I was growing up, they just looking at the.
Speaker 2: War orange. Yeah, the color black.
Speaker 3: So, this fungus infects ants and uses chemical signals to basically direct the ant away from their nest to make them like not a soldier ant anymore, but just like a ant that serves the fungus, and they'll like basically keep moving around doing fungus ship, dropping more and more seeds off whatever, until eventually it like grows so large inside of the ant that it bursts through them and becomes uh, you know, just a big ass mushroom out here doing like we can at Bernie's with all these different creatures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just doing all these different tasks and just using the host body until it's.
Speaker 2: Like I have no Now.
Speaker 3: This is where it gets nasty for us, okay, is because this fungus is also something that that scientists are studying because it has like potential to increase metabolisms and has like uses they think as a way of like a weight loss thing or like a health beneficial right.
Speaker 1: Right, and they're already trust on it. That was the name cordyceps, I think it was called also, and that's when they use those so.
Speaker 3: They are studying that stuff. And my fear, as it is always my fear, is not as much what you're theorizing of, like all the marking up really struck.
Speaker 2: They got me bad, I'm huming.
Speaker 3: But my fear is not that the mushrooms have already taken us over through ingestion, but that we are going to fuck around, tinker with these chemicals enough and create in a lab a way for these mushrooms to become these sort of like violent takeover machines that they can't currently be They can't. We can't ingest anything according to the documents, we can't currently ingest anything that is parasitic enough to like fully take us over because right now you would just die like so like.
Speaker 2: Like fungus or otherwise, there's nothing. There's no parasite we can have.
Speaker 3: We don't have any evidence of like zombie shit, what is that prote I bet, I bet there are things that can allow someone to control you, But I don't think that there's anything that like where the fungus itself is like moving our limbs type shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, but because they're not that like sentient or whatever exactly.
Speaker 1: But see, that's also another conspiracy where it's like we the way that we classify intelligence is so simplified by the fact that like I have.
Speaker 2: A brain right before I know everything.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, we can already tell even just with the evidance you've just shown, there's clearly intelligent and beings that do not have a brain.
Speaker 2: And intelligence I feel like sometimes is like really lateral and we don't look at like a four like the most intelligent things are the things that last live the longest. Yeah, cockroach, I thought it was those those greenland sharks.
Speaker 3: I mean greenland sharks live a really long time for sure, but in the span of of like not humanity of the earth. It's like fungus, it.
Speaker 2: Is those things are smarter than us, Like yeah, okay, we get yeah, we got diet soda, but like how long we last? Yeah, black guys fifty five? It's low.
Speaker 3: It's low man, right now, right now, let's get health screenings.
Speaker 2: Watch a little dark winged duck. Don't point me now.
Speaker 3: Nah, you've been nasty. I do think. I think what what often scares me as it relates to conspiracy theory is less of what the Earth is planning for us and more what we are planning for us via the earth. Like it is humans fucking with things that often turned things into something nasty. And I don't imagine that like mushrooms fung guy are necessarily like raging against us, the wag last of us would would present or even in your theory of them already taking over.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was just being present within the body already.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do think that there might be not craving that you might have. You're like, why am I crazing pizza?
Speaker 2: Hood?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, like those small things too.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying could be a funngus it's already within you that you have to feed the host, you have to feed the like all these different things where I'm like, it would make sense that they're already present.
Speaker 3: And certain actions not my day to day, but certain actions are sometimes something crazy, yes, And there are examples of that, Like tapeworms are that exactly, Like you get a tape worm in your stomach and it consumes so much of the food that you eat, and you find yourself having these massive cravings that you know you're being malnourished and fucking taken over by this giant thing.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I was hotep for three months, okay this about It was hotel for three months.
Speaker 2: Three months. It was during COVID.
Speaker 3: I think everything that don't even count.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, we all got a hotel, We all made some we all made some sour dough.
Speaker 3: About that. One of the things I remember.
Speaker 2: There was riots, like of course you were going to get astivated.
Speaker 3: When the second they told us black people couldn't get it. I have a lot of e statements I need to do, man, I was talking crazy. I called my father with bad Yeah, you'd be safe out there, man.
Speaker 2: We'd hate for.
Speaker 3: Something to happen to you myself if not worried.
Speaker 1: But one of the things I remember reading within my hotel literature was the idea of pamphlets exactly six pamphlets.
Speaker 2: That I was giving a book that I was getting if it is if it is a book, it's poorly constructed. You got one of those book and you're like, why is this not made like a book?
Speaker 3: Why reading right to left?
Speaker 2: Lying, yeah, yeah, yeah, Why is the back of this ebony covery?
Speaker 3: It's a jet magazine.
Speaker 2: I don't have this.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is that it was just space out eating and drinking, meaning that if you were to eat something right before you drink water or any liquids, you want to wait about fifteen minutes until then you actually start to just food because of the potential of fungus growing in the body.
Speaker 3: Whoa and the water would feed said, fungus are the water plus the food mixed up together with them creative fungus to grow in the.
Speaker 2: Fungus. Yes, And that's the thing is so many hoteps are buff that you believe them about physical feed.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what are you doing like potatoes. It might be the strongest.
Speaker 2: Radicalized group, which maybe I don't want to say in case the governments Washington.
Speaker 3: I think that's fair. I think I think pound for pound, uh, they are big and buff. I worry that that that farmland strength is still it doesn't appear as buff, but it is a threat, physical threat. Yeah, oh you mean, yeah, that's interesting. I think a motherfucker that lifts bales of hay all days. Yeah, it's a type of strong that can manage against the big old jacked hotep.
Speaker 2: Dude, you've really thought about this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I do want us to win the war if if at all possible, and so I really got to like look at the numbers and start calculating.
Speaker 2: I do think there's a lot less rural working strong guys than there ever was before. Oh you think so, I've been in a rural town. They're not all farming. Let me tell you that.
Speaker 3: You think more than like like sitting around spinning a glass dick. Yeah, yeah, I think that's real. I think farming is a dying industry exactly, even in rural areas.
Speaker 2: It's like most of those people are farmers.
Speaker 3: And the even when you have a farm. You are you are paying below below minimum wage to a bunch of people who don't look like you to do the actual work. That that otherwise farmers weren't doing right.
Speaker 1: That's a fair point. I have something I want to say, and this made me think about this. Also, I've never said this out loud. Well, I said my girlfriend, Okay, respond have you guys.
Speaker 2: Like skin on a darkling duck? She's alo, Okay, okay, closer to our side, she.
Speaker 3: Walked, But did you guys see the substance?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: The list made me think about this. The substance told me she thought I wouldn't like it. She said, well, it would make me angry. I would argue, it might be the great Have you seen it?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. I was put off by the amount of gore I was warned about, you know, like Gore. I'm not big on Gore, so it is very gory. But yes, and no, not Gore.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 3: I like thrilling movies, though, ok that one did have, especially at the end.
Speaker 2: That was a lot of cool.
Speaker 3: I heard it was crazy.
Speaker 1: But the movie itself is about the idea of like kind of like being within, like you take over like a young body, and then you are now a young person, and then you pop out. Now you're this old person the same plot as the Nutty Professor. Watching that movie and I was like, I started laughing halfway through the film.
Speaker 3: And my girlfriend was like, what are you?
Speaker 2: I was like, this is just the Nutty Professor.
Speaker 3: Anyone that has seen this movie.
Speaker 1: I want to see if anyone else had thought that they took the Nutty Professor.
Speaker 2: Comment comment, if you think the substance is the same as the Nutty Professor, it is. I don't the acting feet Eddie Murphy pulled off incredible film.
Speaker 3: And comment on who plays the part of Reggie in the substance?
Speaker 2: Who is the substance?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you who like hold up? Hold up?
Speaker 9: Is that mean more?
Speaker 2: Gary?
Speaker 9: You make so plain?
Speaker 1: It's just it's just it's insane. I literally left the movie, went on Twitter. I found one tweet about it. That's one random person that that medium were on the.
Speaker 3: Same frequency for whatever reason. He was like, this is and yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 2: I wish I mean, movies are the Nutty Professor? I was the substance? Yes?
Speaker 3: Jamie Fox said this in that new Eddie Murphy documentary and it was something I've maintained for a long time. I think that it is a shame.
Speaker 2: Basketball should be played news.
Speaker 3: Great, hands off if you want to hoop with me. I do think that that Eddie Murphy should have won an Oscar for the Nutty Professor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, the Nutty Professor. This is the only time I will truly cop to my age he should. I was not. I was in Atlanta that summer and we saw The Nutty Professor in theaters that summer in Atlanta. There was an Olympic Games going on. This was bigger. I've never seen anybody do that in a movie. People were like, it's never been replicated. It felt like people were going to die. Yeah, like the table scene with Hercules, Hercules, it felt like people were not gonna make it out of this.
Speaker 3: And you have on understand that this was before you could recirculate that experience. You had to go to a movie to be able to have that feeling again.
Speaker 2: We had to wait in line. We waited in line, like the line was around the corner.
Speaker 3: You niggas was seeing that movie multiple times over and over because it was Yeah, it just was so big that John Q.
Speaker 2: John had a similar no man.
Speaker 3: American class. But we're talking about I'm not saying that it's all the same thing. Denzel Washington, Eddie Murphy, are you kidding me? No, Aaron, You're sick.
Speaker 2: You're going crazy. This has been such a good interview, and you.
Speaker 3: Eddie Murphy did the impossible. Incredible filmy an incredible. I like it a lot. It doesn't do what Nutty Professor did. Nutty Professor's Nutty Professor is a feet just in just in his willingness to put on the makeup every day is big enough feet that you go award this man. Yeah, he did the he did the impossible. Nobody will ever do it again.
Speaker 2: No, it's an amazing the actual man. I think about the mechanics of having to shoot that scene at the table, but they had to shoot it with every character and then sit ins and then like I guess they would play it back like the timing aren't everything. It's just crazy. It's amazing. I will say I'm laming this because my favorite.
Speaker 3: I love Norby.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I love Norbit so much.
Speaker 3: And off I will say.
Speaker 2: I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Body professor to do dog get me wrong, my uncle professor to my uncle who did not like me, took me to the movies to go see the Nutty Professor trying to fix you.
Speaker 2: Nutty Professor too is not the I but I'm not being like.
Speaker 1: I wasn't alive when the first I think so that's also why so the second one had more of an impact to be I think.
Speaker 3: But even then, we're gonna take another break. We We're just gonna We're gonna take a break.
Speaker 2: Man, We'll be back.
Speaker 14: And I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm short, I'm bold, I can't get any holes.
Speaker 2: I've been fighting my entire life and I won't stop fighting.
Speaker 3: Fight the good fight.
Speaker 2: Brother. Man. This has been.
Speaker 3: They have been going through it, but I bet things are going to turn around soon. They invented a solution. What what a two peg?
Speaker 2: For a while?
Speaker 3: There there's a there apparently is now well. First of all, I believe it's USC or U C L A, I can't remember which one, but they are developing a product that apparently can regrow hair like a pill. I think I think it's some sort of like cream situation.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then additionally, I've been seeing a bunch of articles about a basically like a lab out of Taiwan that also has developed like a product or some sort of situation. I can grow your shit back in like twenty days.
Speaker 2: That kind of seems like it never seemed like that part of a thing to figure out.
Speaker 3: To me, what do you think it's been keeping them from doing it?
Speaker 2: I think we just had other shit going on, and now we're there's enough money and like enough people are getting like cosmetic surgeries that it's like, you know what I mean, Like it's like the stigmas down, and I feel like, think about how many men we know who've done it, right, Yeah, and like guys aren't even lying about it anymore.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, they'll tell you straight up. Yeah yeah, yeah, that of got my shit f yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, which I don't. I'm I'm dark skying. I don't think I would, but I never was worried about going bald. I think if I went bald, I just might be bald.
Speaker 1: Same but both of you guys can rocket though, I'm like pick, I'm using my imagination.
Speaker 3: It would be I have short, short hair anyways. Yeah, yeah, I'd make peace with it. I would have to like get jacked a little bit. But he does stronger because when this is low.
Speaker 2: This has to get bit Yeah, you know what I mean. Age. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also I think when when light skinned men are bald, they can't look sick faster than dark skinned men.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, I never thought.
Speaker 3: Because he looks he made sure you knew he was a little bit jack.
Speaker 2: His voice like I'm not even it's avoid it's.
Speaker 3: Really calming the goate that does a lot of work for him as well.
Speaker 1: Also, when you do spoken on poetry, it's almost kind of demanded that you're a little bit bold.
Speaker 2: M it's like expected mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Bald dreads sometimes combined.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dreads seems tough when it's like but it starts back. Yeah, that seems that.
Speaker 3: When or when it's like you got dreads, but there's big space in between.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's the harder one. I think when there's like a lot of like it's just skin. Yeah, but you got little there's like little town crazy, but there's nothing.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of thief dooms.
Speaker 2: There's no connective suburban tissue.
Speaker 1: I'll go back to my home church, back home and like it's always it's still the same people that are still going there, same people in.
Speaker 3: The choir, but all the dudes that had dreads back in the two thousands still have it. But you're seeing those bald spots up here. I think it would.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 3: They're not letting it go.
Speaker 2: Bro, that would think it would be the hardest to go bald as a dreadhead. Yeah, that would. Really.
Speaker 3: You've committed too much.
Speaker 2: You've got a whole lifestyle. You got all these drums in your apartment. Now let it go. Grow up? You are all these knit bos. What are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you convinced yourself those essential oils were doing something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been to every goddamn reggae festival in your town.
Speaker 8: That's a movie right there, reggae festival. No starting Tom Green, But dud, that's let go of his dreads.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that would be sad.
Speaker 3: To come into age movie from someone in their sixties. Oh this is like a serious drama. Yeah, it's called How Jarell Got His Gloves Back.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I feel like that movie with a man going to Jamaica to get a young woman. People don't like that, nearly care for that.
Speaker 3: I don't even think about that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's just down at the resort, like, do your work here, right, because she wasn't even Jamaican.
Speaker 2: We're just doing what just doing that? That's soy Diggs was Jamaican in that.
Speaker 3: Ted Diggs was Jamaican.
Speaker 2: How old was he supposed to be? Because I feel like now you didn't look at him the same.
Speaker 3: He was like twenty something, I think, and she was like meant to be like fifty. Okay, because it was a book, right as Terry was a book.
Speaker 2: It was a book.
Speaker 3: My grandma had it right there in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, in the bathroom. That was that was pooping literature, apparently, I remember it's right there in the corner. Just say it was a steamy concept.
Speaker 3: Wings coming out down. That's what he means, that's.
Speaker 2: What he thinks. I'm just trying to think his Grea wanted to have a good time. I'm sorry, she was raising a family. Clearly she has the bathroom time. Think about Ted Diggs.
Speaker 3: We have a voicemail, simply must we must listen to.
Speaker 7: We can play it now, all right, So I'm gonna say this, y'all keep wondering why people do what they do in the voicemail when that's the fucking message that is so crazy, all right? Anyway, Uh. I can't say my mama told me this because we're not really on speaking terms. But I'm convinced that all these black focused dating gurus, femininity coaches, so self proclaimed image consultants are the FBI, the FBI and CIA or whatever other three letter organization that tries to control the black people think of themselves and how they treat each other. I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere and I'm I'm sure it's valid that the Mormons were like sponsoring like the tradwife content on TikTok and Instagram and all these other places. And then we know historically the FBI did try to get in a way of movements and and and add psyops to how people think and how people treat each other. And it's in the mediate, it's all these things. And I truly believe that they did not want black people having forming strong bonds relationally or on a community level outside of capitalis and white patriarchy, and so they paid idiots like Sheer seven and Kevin Samuels and fresh and so I don't know when that is from there in Canada, right, but whatever, maybe they did.
Speaker 2: All these.
Speaker 7: He did.
Speaker 3: That's a good point though, I will say that the the ways that these people have infiltrated does feel nefarious.
Speaker 1: Agreed, It's time though, Like we know within the Black Panther movement in Chicago they had FBI CIA informants infiltrating social groups on the South Side of Chicago.
Speaker 2: And Los Angeles. Right, Yes, they killed Bunchie Carter. He was like nineteen, Yeah, but yeah, that I mean, we know, but you do think that the idea of that these things have come into the community in a way that seems super destructive to the idea of what a black family is, right, which has kind of always been under attack.
Speaker 3: And I think the the idea of a Kevin Samuels in particular, or people like that both pitching I can make you more family presentable ready while simultaneously undercutting people who probably were heading in the right direction. Yeah, it feels very like intentional in a certain way. And the way that Nigga died does feel a little suspicious.
Speaker 2: It was finally being like, you know what, everybody's needed.
Speaker 3: That, Like Kevin, remember, you're starting to sound like Martin.
Speaker 2: To ask you how much they weigh you guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do start to go like, all right, well, it does feel very into intentional that that we get this upsurge of people telling us how to behave. But it also is weird to me how many people buy into these things despite no one I actually know really being bought into these.
Speaker 2: That does feel odd that I the in though I will say there were more dudes I knew, more dudes than I care to admit, who were really into Kevin Samuels.
Speaker 3: Really into them, are just like fascinated, fascinated. I guess fascinated is more I've been people. If I'm thinking about it, it was more fascinated than people looking to him as a guru. That's how I feel is I definitely have people in my life who had who followed Kevin Samuel. Yeah, but I think it was the way that I follow some sick ship that I just want to be like, well, it's entertaining to me.
Speaker 1: And I think there might have been more younger people though, because I will say, like, at least with my own experience with Kevin, I my mom's.
Speaker 3: Last person, my mom's last voice of sam Like me and my friends thought it was funny like this dude is what, like what is he talking about?
Speaker 2: This is crazy?
Speaker 1: Like again, and also where comedians, just trying to be aware of what's happening.
Speaker 3: Then I go home. I go to my mom's boyfriend's house and he's watching but he's horrible. So he's literally on the.
Speaker 1: Couch watching it, and my mom is just sitting there as in like this is like Dogma, And I'm like, this is what they watch.
Speaker 2: That's what he's watching. Now he's like sixty five, sixty four, Kevin Samuels is dead. Yeah, of course what I'm saying this was like before me died, since the Towers bro.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: But it's like he's straight faced watching it, like consuming the content, like this guy knows what's up.
Speaker 2: And I'm my mom, leave, this is not it.
Speaker 3: That's how this man thinks.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's problematic.
Speaker 1: But I do think it was that demographic more taking it seriously and then a younger generation probably like forty and down, being like this guy's watch.
Speaker 2: I do think that I think it was for kids, if kids are old people to believe in, and then everybody else to marvel.
Speaker 3: But I do think that it's not as much the existence of a fan base. I think everybody who sort of reaches a certain scale does accumulate some types of fans. But I'm saying that the rate at which we discovered this person doesn't feel honest to the actual It feels conspiratory. He feels like they saw a nasty thing and then they were like, pump it out exactly. And it's to me, the conspiracy feels less about like Kevin having a negotiation with the FBI and being like, I will be an informant for you. I don't think they need that anymore. I think they can just find a nasty motherfucker and be.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, there's a bunch of people want to do it all over the internet right willing to do that shit. I want to say, even on the right wing too.
Speaker 3: On top of that, oh yeah, the right wing, I would say like, problem, what's.
Speaker 2: This, what's this ship falls through where you think we're going saying because we are let down, we were let down the liberals soon enough, I think about and then we're.
Speaker 15: The strike that from the record. I want that stricken from the record. I don't like how that felt.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's the problem though, because I'm like all these like right wing like pundits, especially I went like on a deep dive like last week because I was like, I don't pay enough attention to right wing media enough, I know, but just to know what they're talking about, because it's just it's a weird time. There's a lot happening.
Speaker 2: I find it even more convoluted than is. Like you can watch CNN and be like this is biased, but it's not necessarily that stupid. Then you watch that shit, you're like they're lying and this is stupid.
Speaker 3: And people are just taking that in.
Speaker 1: All ages are taking this in, and I'm like, there's just so many media companies that are just backing these people. There's so many like packs, Like it's so convoluted that it feels like they're trying to actually pay someone is paying to divide.
Speaker 3: This, and I think it's it doesn't even have to be like that mysterious. We individually pay money to be able to get more views on things you advertise. You do things to be able to like pump out when you're going on tour, when you want this thing to be seen by more people. They're just doing it on a bigger scale and they have a bigger budget for making sure that like X and X is being sold to a community for sure, And yeah, maybe you're sober enough and healthy enough not to buy into it. But if you watch enough Kevin Samuel's videos, you start to become endeared to versions of those conversations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do have to watch that whenever because you start hate watching it, and then it starts to make sense just just because the amount of it that you're consuming is just.
Speaker 3: What I I It is part of my routine now and now you know, nine times out of ten he said it was crazy to me, but that one out of ten he's onto something. Yeah, and now he's not an unreasonable person.
Speaker 1: And it was the same thing with the Fresh and Fit podcast also the same way, like all those different kind of like tearing down women in a place of like really going back.
Speaker 3: To like the old school mindset of looking to them to be fresh and fit.
Speaker 2: Melt felt more like for the youth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that's what they wanted to do.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those guys are tough because it's like, how do you watch that? And I think those guys are losers. That's that's always that.
Speaker 1: I used to live with a twenty one year old exactly that was like yo, fresh and Fit, like I was like, but he didn't like and I'm.
Speaker 2: Not trying how to intervene. I'm not trying to directly be out beef A podcasts, whatever, But look at those guys and be like, this is not how they're laying. They're they're laying. How do you not look at me like they're lying.
Speaker 3: How many bodies you got? How many bodies you got? It's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 3: Exactly like he ain't fresh and he ain't fit.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. I think one might one is fit, and neither one of them are fresh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, nothing about this feels like a person I could begin to admire.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, or takes seriously. Yeah, I want to hear what they say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, let's finish this voicemail.
Speaker 7: Right, all these world DJ academics, like, I'm convinced they influence both those creators to get both black and women, black men and black women to be more antagonistic towards each other, and then we're all single and desperate and mad at the world, and then we're gonna kiss like white Len's ass and have like all. Well, anyway, what I'm trying to say is them niggas of syops from the government that's what that's what I've deduced.
Speaker 3: All right, but you be deduced deduced it. Yeah, I this doesn't feel that far off to me.
Speaker 2: I think the sad the sad part to me feels like it's not even that they're fully syops as much as they're doing it themselves and then it could just be put in positions.
Speaker 3: That is a very sad reality.
Speaker 2: It's not like the government came and was like do this. These losers were already doing this. The government was like, let me just move this around.
Speaker 3: I'll look the other way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure, Because like, do you guys believe in algorithm control? Do you think there's like someone who can control the algorithm anyway?
Speaker 3: Like it depends, Man, I go back and forth on that, but I think it makes the most sense for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if it's not, then it's deified. Yeah right. If it's not, then we then the algorithm is a god.
Speaker 3: You can, I mean, you can look at the numbers on videos and see the difference of like something getting twenty five likes on one person's page versus twenty five likes on another person's page, and what ultimately becomes the amount of quote unquote views on that thing. Yeah, and it is just all in some ways kind of made up. It's like, even with equivalent amount of shares and likes and reactions and all the things, if you are popular, your number will be larger than somebody who is not popular. And that to me feels very intentional in that we have chosen you as this scale of numbers that sort of represent your worth, and this your scale down here because you have this many followers. I don't think that that's accidental, and I don't think that that's like the algorithm just deciding for itself. I think people are being like, well, we want more engagement. The best way to do it is with somebody who has more followers and more sort of active at least possibility of getting that engaged.
Speaker 1: And do you think just to go off like that thought, do you think it goes off of also like a narrative that specific person that's pushing out even if they haven't even been contacted by some CIA or like FBI representative. Right, do you think that they're being like, oh, this person is put is already to your point, being a loser and pushing out type of narrative, like you know what, this bit's what we want to push out to Boom.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 3: I think it can be for sure, and I think it it is easily trackable just through like the amount of revenue that people are investing in the product, right, Like, if you're willing to invest money into getting more views, then we will continue to invest in your longevity on this app because you represent more money for us, whereas like somebody who's just on the app truly experiencing it organically doesn't necessarily represent the exact same potential revenue. I think it's I think money makes this all feel traceable for sure.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 1: Man, it's wild, dude. I think I just don't want to look at the world like that. But there's so many like signs that point to a lot of the stuff that I'm like, it is just.
Speaker 2: That it's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it means yeah, you know what I mean, Blacks, see it's worse.
Speaker 2: It's over there. You see what happens.
Speaker 3: I will say, and this this will be our big wrap up. I will say that this feels like it connects nicely to this question of zombies and sort of zomblification of the human being whatever. I think that ultimately it's not so much that like a mushroom is taking over our brain, but more that we are becoming like numb to the ship that actually is taking over our brain.
Speaker 2: And the fungus is the algorithm that we go like that.
Speaker 3: That's a beautiful way to end, punctuate this bad boy.
Speaker 4: Out.
Speaker 3: We figured it out.
Speaker 2: Come on fungus among us, let's go. I think that was yep, Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 3: That's what you chose, like.
Speaker 2: You felt that whole part, like that whole part. I think that was a listener. Oh, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Put Aaron, Can you tell other people where they can find you?
Speaker 2: Man that you got going on?
Speaker 1: You can find me on Instagram, you can find me on TikTok Aaron branch on everything, uh, and then announcing the Forehead tour starting off top of January.
Speaker 3: Let's go a little falling one top off the top.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm saying, we're out here.
Speaker 3: I didn't even show you the whole thing. No, get a payp for there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, free the five costumes.
Speaker 3: That's the slogan. I'm taking the forest free the five of costs. Come on.
Speaker 2: The Head phrases cool guy, Joke City seven on Instagram December twelfth and thirteenth at Sports Drink in New Orleans. If not, you know, I see you next year.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, And you can follow me and Langston Kerman on all social media platforms. I'm still on the h aspiring deadbeat too. That's what I've been doing time one weekend month. No, I'm still on the aspiring debue tour. Please please by the tickets show up. It's been great. We y'all have been filling these goddamn shows up, and I will want that to continue. I don't want this to get sad at the end, So come see me. Uh and most importantly, send your drops, your conspiracies, give us a just give us an email at my Mama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. And also also give us a call at eight four four Little Moms. We love when you call us. We love these voicemails so much. And uh and and don't do drugs too much.
Speaker 2: Bye, bitchy bitches.
Speaker 1: That one.
Speaker 3: My Mama told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Created and hosted by Langston Krak.
Speaker 3: Co hosted by David Bordi, Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Joel Monique. Co produced by Bee Wayne, edited and engineered by Justin Kahne, Music by Nick Chambers.
Speaker 2: Artwork by Doegon Kreeger.
Speaker 3: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at My Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel