Speaker 1: Two point seven Kiss FM. It's your morning hack every day, well chunk of life here. So in the first thirty seconds, people who are giving you a job interview, they make their decision more or less. And I think it's that way when you meet people kind of in general, you get a get You just know in the first thirty seconds if you're vibing with someone. You may dig deeper and you may strike some eurekas, but you kind of know in the first thirty for not interested.
Speaker 2: In getting to know that person. Vibes don't lie, they don't.
Speaker 1: But here's three things you can do for a job interview to help in the first thirty seconds. They say, be neat and check your nails. Mine are not good right now.
Speaker 3: I always say that.
Speaker 2: Check your nails. Yeah, dirty nails gross? They say, sit with good posture. I lean. I lean when I'm excited to talk. I lean in not a lot for an interview.
Speaker 3: You're a leaner.
Speaker 2: I'm a leaner. You, I mean I would be What are you saying.
Speaker 4: If you're a cross from each Let's say the person that's interviewing you was at a desk and you're like in those the seats that they have in front of the desk.
Speaker 2: You scooped the.
Speaker 4: Chair closer to the desk, and you lean in for the interview.
Speaker 2: This would be great.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why I'd like to do this right, and I'll tell you what put you.
Speaker 3: Put your elbows like on your knees, like you lean.
Speaker 2: No, I put my elbows on the table, on the table, lean from there. What if there's not one close by, then I I still leaning? I stand up, I would stay. I I've been in means where I stand up.
Speaker 1: I just get excited. And you know what, I probably turned people off because I'm too excited.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, those aren't your people, right.
Speaker 1: I think I brought I've brought too much, too soon, too fast into a moment I didn't wine. Don't too much too soon, too fast, and not enough and under you know, enthused.
Speaker 4: That's a great way to think about it too. It's like I crushed that interview. It's their loss.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, MTV twenty five years ago. I know what I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean all the auditions I went back in the day, a couple of a couple of big ones.
Speaker 2: No, didn't get it didn't get it didn't get it didn't get it a lot.
Speaker 4: Was it meant to be for whatever reason?
Speaker 2: Just not a good auditioner?
Speaker 1: No, anyway, So be neat, sit with good posture, speaking a strong low pitched voice.
Speaker 2: Again, don't get up here?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, strong low pitched voice is very descriptive.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Can I hear yours?
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm sistening, nice to meet you, willing to work hard.
Speaker 2: Give me whatever task you need.
Speaker 4: I'll get it done.
Speaker 1: You know his voice I hear, and I don't even want to say it. You know his voice I hear Elizabeth Holmes, Elizabeth Holmes. Didn't she have a strong low pitched voice.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, good call?
Speaker 2: But is it a good call? Because yeah, that's how she was able to just like, oh right, that's how she was able to do.
Speaker 3: She had to write, try to have a good manipulative voice.
Speaker 2: Why didn't say that? It's not interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That is interesting.
Speaker 1: Be neat, Silica Pasha have a strong low pitch choice and pr I mean, if I'm giving myself advice, slow down, Ryan, slow down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, slow down say that again? H Why because it's so true for me?
Speaker 2: No, I just feel in.
Speaker 4: General, especially for my kids, I always tell them slow down, just slow down, okay, but we have.
Speaker 2: To hurry up and.
Speaker 1: The otherwise we're not going to get everything in today's quote, no one Knows is a quote for today. No one knows what they're doing, nobody. Everyone's just trying loudly, failing loudly, and trying again. And so should we. Now, when you think about today, it's gonna be a good day. Try and feel it positive Vice Wednesday morning, Kiss that fam