Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran the Elvis durand phone tap. Hi, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about? Today?
Speaker 2: Somantha wants to play a phone tap on our boyfriend Greg. Now, Greg's about to go hunting for the first time ever. But he's been waiting on his permit to go hunting and he hasn't received it in the mail. So I'm going to start the call to Greg letting him know why he hasn't received that permit yet.
Speaker 1: Huh, all right, you're gonna mess with Greg about his hunting permit.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, See what happens in garrett'shone tap. Hello Greg, Hi, my name is Barnet Stinton over at the parolf's office calling about your permit.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, yeah, I fild up the paperwork a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, No, about that, We're going to have to go ahead and deny you your permit for hunting this season.
Speaker 1: Then I was there something filled out wrong? Here? Did I know?
Speaker 2: Everything seemed to be filled out right, that's not the issue. As we were doing your background check, we saw that there's a warrant out for your arrest for your shoplifting deodorant from the local convenience store.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? How does that even the factor into a hunting license.
Speaker 2: The police will sit with you and discuss further what they could do.
Speaker 1: But any what would that have any relevance on a hunting license.
Speaker 2: There cannot be any outstanding warrants against you before we hand you a license.
Speaker 1: It was petty sat I didn't kill.
Speaker 2: Anybody, okay, Sarah, Well still it is a matter of breaking the law.
Speaker 1: It was deodorant, it was school there. What are you talking How did that affect the funting life?
Speaker 2: This all could have been taken care of when I called your house and spoke to a francine four months ago, told her to pass along the message that there was an issue with your plumban months ago.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the first time hearing of it. How is this a warrant for my arrest? And you guys, you're told me now that this is this is an issue? All right? You want to know what you guys? This is this is anurance. I'm doing it anyway, sir.
Speaker 2: You do know these calls are recorded, So you are admitting that you're about to hunt without a license.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't matter. I have a license. You guys it's not on me.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna let him sit with that for a few minutes. I want you to call him back and act like you totally forgot to let him know that the police called.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, Craig.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, what's up? That's a text message?
Speaker 1: Did the police call the house or did someone from the fishing game offers call the house?
Speaker 3: When well, about.
Speaker 1: Four months ago, I've never gotten beyond a hold.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh my god, I remember. Well, generally there's a warrant out for my arrest from some charge over ten years ago. So now I go deal with go hunting. I'm gonna uck you if I don't get pulled over so I can get hold of jail.
Speaker 3: So I gotta do a w theuderant thing, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's not the dorant thing. It's still I.
Speaker 3: Think I sort of remember this. I'm sorry, babe. I didn't realize that this was gonna go with the hunting thing, and I just I don't know. I had a lot going on that day. I had to go get my nails done. You know, when you get a phone call like that in the middle of everything, it's hard to remember.
Speaker 1: So what are you talking about? Aren't you going to jail? All right, it's there my mother bathroom.
Speaker 3: What are you doing, Greg?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to stay out of jail and there's no place to have a conversation here. While I'm walking the bathroom like float, they talking to you.
Speaker 2: Hey, Greg, Greg, my name's Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got a phone taped by your girlfriend. Greg.
Speaker 3: I got your hunting from it and the mail. It's in my purse, so you can still go this weekend.
Speaker 1: That's the war though, for my roof
Speaker 2: Phone.