Speaker 1: I'm getting it. I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: This was that was it was Tom Miller, I know, but why what is this?
Speaker 3: Because he would do it was like he would he had a thing and it was like he's got it, like the it was a just act.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh yeah. It was always sort of a and so that was doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but I'm sure Bob and Dave were implaying something else with that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Of course that gesture at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mount Tom, you know it's it's a yeah, legendary. Anyways, Hey they're fan Rito's Welcome back to a brand new episode, a brand new minisode of How Rude Tanerto's. We're back at it again. We are ranking another season of Full House. This time we're doing season two. Oh take it back a little bit, taking it back. We're going to do this for all the seasons. We're just kind of catching up. We're going to use all the same categories from our season one rankings, but we're adding a few new categories from fans who emailed us suggestions.
Speaker 3: Some great suggestions, by the way, suggestions.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sending these in. Seriously, everything more interesting and really really cool for us, So follow along. And tell us what your picks are for each category. I'm curious to know.
Speaker 3: I wonder how our picks will like stack up against audience picks.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's a weird thing because I mean, we're so close to it, you know.
Speaker 3: Because we.
Speaker 1: Can't exactly be right, we can't.
Speaker 2: Be totally objective. But now I think through this podcast, we've become fanaritos ourselves. We've become fans of the show sure ourselves. So yeah, yeah, I'm curious how we how are our picks match up against the fantos? Okay? So should we go through the season two episodes first?
Speaker 3: And let's go okay? Uh?
Speaker 2: The first episode, episode one, Cutting it Close, Stephanie forces Jesse to play beauty parlor with her and she accidentally cuts off a hunk of his hair, so he's forced to go to his hairdresser to repair the damage, and he breaks both of his arms.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, cause is more damage.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Season two episode two is Tanner Versus Gibbler, which is Becky's first appearance. Jesse falls for Danny's new TV co host on Wake Up San Francisco, DJ attempts to throw a surprise birthday party for Kimny, I Love It.
Speaker 2: Season two, episode three, It's Not My Job. Jesse is excited to sell his first jingle, but his father is unhappy with his decision to quit the family's pest extermination business.
Speaker 3: Oh Nick, Oh Nick, Oh Nick. So many things can be traced back to Nick. Season two episode four, DJ's very first Horse, implying that there's maybe more horses to come. I don't know DJ's very first horse. DJ and Kimmy plot to buy themselves a horse, but shockingly don't have enough money.
Speaker 2: Shocking. Season two episode five, Jingle Hell. Joey becomes Jesse's jingle writing partner when they team up for a cat food advertisement contest, and DJ and Stephanie get into a fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Season two episode six, Beach Boy Bingo. DJ wins two tickets to meet the Beach Boys, and the entire Tanner clan.
Speaker 1: Wants to go with her and winds.
Speaker 3: Up on stage because they're the Tanners and of.
Speaker 2: Course they do. I thought this episode was either the season opener or the season closer. I thought, like I didn't know it was smack dab in the middle of the season, Like I thought for sure it opened a season or closed a season because it's so iconic. It's the Beach Boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the season two had a lot of pretty good episodes in a lot of good ones. I almost feel like season two in some ways kind of ties season four as far as iconic episodes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh there's some. There are some great ones, some great ones. Season two, episode seven, Joey gets tough. When DJ is grounded by Joey, she is prevented from attending a karate tournament. Jesse's band is scheduled to appear on Danny's show.
Speaker 1: Season two, episode eight, Triple Date.
Speaker 3: DJ gets her chance to babysit when Danny sets Joey and Jesse up on.
Speaker 1: A triple date.
Speaker 2: I have nothing to say about that.
Speaker 3: Well, I was like, wait, Danny sets Joey and Jesse up on a triple date.
Speaker 1: I was like, are they both a triple date? Is it all three of them going there? Yeah, that's right, they all three are. Now, Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: Became to the house, right, the creepy date in the house, and then they all switch partners like it is. Yeah, it's definitely not my favorite. Season two, episode nine, our very first Christmas show when the Tanners gets stuck in an airport in Colorado and must spend Christmas there. Stephanie fears that Santa won't find her.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love Reach.
Speaker 3: I do too, Season two, episode ten, Love this One. Middle aged, crazy, middle child Stephanie feels left out when no one pays attention to her or gives her a place to live now, and when no one pays attention to her to her attempts to set a hula hoop record, so she decides to marry her friend and move out.
Speaker 2: This is multi.
Speaker 3: Season Mattress money, Holy Mattress money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Stephanie's been like neglected and middle child syndromed and again with it.
Speaker 3: By the time we get to Michelle, we should leave her alone. Yes, practically.
Speaker 2: Feral season two, episode eleven, A little romance. Becky gets the guys to participate in a date auction. DJ gets her first boyfriend, who soon ditches her for Kathy Santoni.
Speaker 1: Oiled by Kathy Center.
Speaker 2: Yeah, darns Kathy Santonio.
Speaker 3: Season two episode twelve, Fogged in a heavy fog. What's Carl?
Speaker 2: Carl the fog?
Speaker 3: Carl The fog traps Jesse's arguing parents, Nick and Irene together with the family. That sounds fun.
Speaker 2: That's a whole lot of that's loud. That sounds very loud. Season two, episode thirteen, Working Mothers Jesse and Joey received job offers at the ad agency, but worry about juggling full time jobs and raising the girls. Welcome to every working Mother's still roam every Yeah yep uh.
Speaker 3: Season two, episode fourteen, Little Shop of Sweaters another great one. Oh Hej's Valentine's Day sweater from Danny gets shredded, and Stephanie unknowingly steals one of the same kind from the store while the girls are out shopping.
Speaker 2: This was another classic one yep. Season two, episode fifteen, Pal Joey, Joey and Danny remember their first meeting in the fifth grade and how they have looked after each other ever since. Stephanie believes that DJ stole her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Harry's Harry. That was all Harry, That was all Harry.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Season two, episode sixteen, Baby Love, Oh God.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 3: Michelle has a crush on Rebecca's Visiting nephew Hawi U and watching a scary movie give Stephanie nightmares.
Speaker 1: Although I'm pretty.
Speaker 2: Sure it was just Howie Howie is still giving us nightmare, right and this is uh, Debbie Gregory's what second appearance this season? Yeah, we keep tracked, We keep Yeah, who knows is so fantastic? Season two, episode seventeen is El Problema Grande dj DJ is embarrassed as all of us were when Danny kisses her Spanish teacher in front of her classmates.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jesse and Joey make Michelle the star of a commercial.
Speaker 3: Season two episode eighteen, Goodbye Mister Bear. The loss of a beloved teddy bear prompts fond recollections of the girl's mother.
Speaker 2: So sweet. Season two episode nineteen, Blast from the Past. When Joey receives a phone call from his former girlfriend completely out of the blue, his initial reaction is one of bitterness. That is, until he softens and realizes that after ten years, he really does want to see her. Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Season two, episode twenty, I'm There for You, Babe. On the morning of Jesse's birthday, he wakes up to breakfast in bed, a slew of presents from his life, family, and of course, the same old hectic schedule that involves helping with the kids and being an adult.
Speaker 1: Because that's what you do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, when you're an adult, the birthdays, it doesn't stop you from having to live life and adulting.
Speaker 3: I just eat more cupcakes.
Speaker 2: Season two, episode twenty one, Luck Be a Lady Part one. While the family stays at Lake Tahoe, Danny and Rebecca prepare to tape an episode of Wake Up San Francisco live at a casino.
Speaker 3: At the world famous Alibaba Hotel hotel you know, a fabulous fabulous that's right, it's a fabulous Baba Hotel, Gaccene or whatever. Yeah. At season two episode twenty two, which is the last episode of season two, is Lucky a Lady Part two, Jesse and Rebecca want to elope and marry each other in secret. When family members find out, they try to talk Jesse and Rebecca out of it. All right, so we've we've gone over just quick sort of little recaps of the episodes.
Speaker 1: Yes, now let's dive right into it.
Speaker 2: Let's dive into it. Hey there, faner Ritos. We have a very exciting announcement to make.
Speaker 3: We are hosting a live event on June fifth at the iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank, California. And it is not just any live event.
Speaker 2: Oh No, in honor of Jesse and Becky's wedding in season four. Not only will this event be wedding themed, we will also have John Stamos and Laurie Laughlin joining us.
Speaker 3: This is amazing. Plus we have a few special guests who will be making an appearance as well. Trust us, it is going to be the vow renewal of the season, of the year.
Speaker 2: Okay, We've never done anything like this.
Speaker 3: I'm so exciting. I don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: If you listen to this podcast, you know you don't either, so.
Speaker 2: But we promise it will be entertaining. You can buy tickets. Click the link in our Instagram bio how Rude Podcast to purchase.
Speaker 3: We can't wait to see you guys there. So dress in your best wedding attire on June fifth and we will see you at Jesse and Becky's Power Now all yay.
Speaker 2: Our normal categories? Yes, what was your best episode?
Speaker 1: Oh, this one's hard.
Speaker 3: There are so like that's so I mean, season two has so many great It's got like so many of the great like iconic early full House episodes. Yes, it's for me, I know, but I think for me, it was uh, middle aged crazy.
Speaker 2: I thought you might pick that one, and.
Speaker 3: Not because it's a steph storyline, Like I would have picked it even if like just the storyline about the character. It's I just think it's a really great funny episode.
Speaker 2: Oh it's hysterical. Yeah, have you doing so much?
Speaker 3: There's so much packed into that much in that episode, and it's like me and Harry are just ridiculously funny, and I just think it's it's a great episode.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is the Harry that we love, like before he turned yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, before he before he has turned away.
Speaker 2: Right, No, this was Harry who was just like your right wing He was so there for.
Speaker 3: The sun rised and sat on Stephan rised in road. What is it? What's the term?
Speaker 2: You know, and like yeah, the sun rises and sets. I don't I don't.
Speaker 3: Want yeah anyway, you know basically he would do whatever stuff wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you guys were so cute, Like I really I'm sad what happened to Harry and he just became kind of a dick. Okay, oh my best episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your best episode?
Speaker 2: Again? I feel sort of like conceded, but it's Tanner versus Gibbler. Okay, I love this because it just really cemented how close DJ and Kimmy are. It was our first of many fights. Yeah, and considering I was only in five episodes of season one, this was really a great, like a heavy, heavier storyline for me, and it just really solidified this best friendship. I think this is why people were like, oh, Kimmy and DJ are bff goals. You know, it's just a really good I agree for both of us.
Speaker 3: I agree, it was a really good setup of your guys' relationship that you've been so close. And also they did a great job at sort of you know, looking at how friendships are hard at that age, Like it's up and down and it's weird and it's you know, you don't you're kind of learning how to be a friend.
Speaker 2: Oh, totally. Like Felicity's going through this right now. She's fighting with her best friend and I'm like, that's okay, just tell her you love her and give it time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes you.
Speaker 3: Feel sometimes you'll fight with people, and sometimes you'll fight with people and that'll be it.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you'll fight with them and you'll make up.
Speaker 3: You know, just but it it's uncomfortable, you know, it's that was a great episode about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, worst episode. I feel like we have the same answer.
Speaker 3: Please, I'm going triple date.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wait wait wait plot twist here?
Speaker 3: Hold on? No, what am I thinking? What am I thinking? Baby love? How well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 2: I was going to pick triple date too until I was like, oh wait no, it's like like there's Howie. Yeah, contest for this.
Speaker 3: Oh that was just I've never I just couldn't stand that kid. And because it's not necessarily because of anything he did, just because I didn't want to hear his n name anymore, right.
Speaker 2: She it was the whiny tone. And I know a lot of people love this episode, so you know we're not okay, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: We we we're just trying to attend you.
Speaker 3: But that's a terrible pick.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they counted for.
Speaker 2: Us how many times she said Howie, and it was like forty five or something like. That is too many times to say Howie.
Speaker 3: That's that's at least like two times a minute.
Speaker 2: Yes, way too many.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculously okay, all right, yeah so we both agree on that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, we agree on that one. What was your funniest episode.
Speaker 3: Oh, funniest episode, hmmm, and there's like scanny back, like, I know, I feel like I thought Little Shop of Sweaters was really funny.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I thought that was a really.
Speaker 3: Funny, kid centered episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was funny.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: That one, that one was. I really liked that one.
Speaker 1: But oh, but then there's Beach Boy Bang.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see it's hard. He almost had like three picks.
Speaker 3: Right now, right, you know, I'm gonna I'll stick with that. I'll stick with that.
Speaker 2: I'll stick with with the blue sweater, with the yeah, with the sweater. Okay, it's a solid pick, very solid pick. My funniest episode is Middle Aged Crazy, just because it's so freaking funny when they put you on the in the harness and flew you around as the astronaut or that the Holy Mattress money like this. I cracked up loved watching it, so I think, yeah, that would be the funniest for me. What was the saddest episode Goodbye mister Bear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, goodbye mister Bear.
Speaker 2: Oh, because that might be the saddest episode in the entire series, not just season two.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the only time we ever talked about time we ever see Pam.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's got you. You think you're gonna lose mister Bear for like you, we think he's gone for good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, mister Bear, an essential part of the household is gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Goodbye mister Bear is definitely for me. Very sad.
Speaker 2: It ends. It ends like there's no outro music. It's ends kind of sadly as you guys are watching the hustl like, it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. I forgot there's no outra music in that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. It's a totally.
Speaker 2: Different ending, but it feels appropriate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great Yeah, it was a great, great episode. Uh, most forgettable episode.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I picked Blast from the Past or kind of anything featuring Joey in the a storyline like and again nothing else, Dave, It's just his character really never had an arc and I didn't. I don't remember. I literally don't remember this episode. I don't remember what the girlfriend looked like, who played her? Like, I don't remember anything about this episode.
Speaker 3: Weren't they gonna get married? No?
Speaker 2: That was the that was Happy New Year? The Happy New Year?
Speaker 3: Oh lord?
Speaker 2: That this season or last season. I don't know, but no, it wasn't it was. I don't remember anything.
Speaker 3: At all, confusing, Yeah, I don't. Yeah, I don't really remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dave's Dave's episodes just weren't memorable, and I wish Joey had gotten a little more attention from the writing staff, as you know, give it more, to give him more to do so we can remember it, please.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most forgot about episode.
Speaker 2: Weirdest episode, weirdest episode? What did I pick? Oh, triple date? Danny sets up a triple date in the house, Like I'm sorry if somebody said.
Speaker 3: That one was so weird and people were people making out in the kitchen again.
Speaker 2: I mean it was just yeah, DJ's upstairs babysitting the if some guy asked me out and was like yeah, and it's going to be a triple date and it's going to be at my house and then we're gonna swap partners.
Speaker 3: Like this is just so bad for so many Well that's a different kind of party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's if someone invites you to one of those.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 1: What was Yeah?
Speaker 3: That one's yeah, I mean it was just again, it was one of those like that felt sort of.
Speaker 1: Just not.
Speaker 2: It didn't feel like Full House. It was it was a Who's adjacent sort of it was this season. So yeah, it was just it was weird. We could season two could eliminate that, and I would be Noneth thewiser. Yeah yeah, okay, so the best best episode to watch as a family. This was hard for me.
Speaker 3: This was very hard for me.
Speaker 2: What did I I I picked a lot and then I landed on Beach Boy Bingo because I thought it was nostalgic for the parents who grew up with the Beach Boys, and it's fun for the kids to see the Tanners on stage at a at a concert slash football game.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It was it was super fun to watch. So I kind of I think I picked, but I could be swayed. I don't know. Do you have a different APay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've went with our very first Christmas show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great one.
Speaker 3: It's such a fun, great episode about you know, family togetherness, and it's got Steph worrying about the Santa thing, and you know, Danny on the conveyor belt, and you know, and the and the the phone and Nick and I re enter there.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just it.
Speaker 3: Is a very like relatable episode, and I feel like because all of the family is in all of the things, it's a great one to watch together because there's you're sort of all involved and invested in the same episod.
Speaker 2: Great point. Yeah, Jesse gives that big speech at the end. It's yeah, yeah, and it's kind of it's a good lesson for kids too, that Christmas doesn't have to be it doesn't have to be your home. It can be anywhere as long a it's about the families togetherness, it's not about the location. So that's a great, great, great pick. Now we are moving on to the stuff the fan categories, so I'm so excited about this. These are great good Okay, Karen Karen with a watch. She suggested this category episode with the worst Behavior by Jesse. This is a hard one too.
Speaker 1: It's hard with this one though. I had to go. I had to go with uh with cutting it close.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because he's.
Speaker 3: Because remember he throws such a little hissy fit and is out doing being still whatever, and then he wrecks his bike, breaks.
Speaker 1: Both of his arms and is.
Speaker 3: Being like kind of difficult about that, and like he he's just it's it's one of those things where you're like, your hissy fit led to all.
Speaker 2: Of this, and it was so evident and obvious how upset Stephanie was, and he was so into his own he just never acknowledged, Oh, you know what, I might be giving Stephanie a heavy guilt trip when it kind of wasn't her fault. Like you cut his hair, but you didn't force him to run out of the house to drive his bike like a maniac.
Speaker 3: Right right, that was a bit of an overreaction.
Speaker 2: That's a really good pick.
Speaker 3: Plus, you needed a hair check, needed to go, You just needed to go.
Speaker 1: It's true, people.
Speaker 2: My my pick was the Lady part one.
Speaker 1: See that was that came in.
Speaker 3: It was a closed second because I was like, oh wait, where is that one that you were just like Jesse speak and he's like throwing a fit and not and then.
Speaker 2: He interrupts the live taping of Wake Up San Frisco, embarrasses himself and Becky and the guest that he was jealous of with that the handsome.
Speaker 3: Right Oh yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: God, that like Jesse, that was I I had secondhand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was pretty bad.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, lucky Lady part one was pretty obnoxious as Jesse, oh, Jesse.
Speaker 1: H okay.
Speaker 3: Our next fan category here is from Derek and it's a good one favorite cold fried chicken episode.
Speaker 1: Uh now, just so.
Speaker 3: You know, our wonderful uh Maddy has gone through here and selected which ones have cold fried chicken in them.
Speaker 1: So, just to refresh all memory.
Speaker 3: It's it's Joey Gets Tough, which is when DJ is graanted by Joey that has some cold fried chicken. Goodbye, mister Bear, also cold fried chicken, and just that that's it. So it's really one to two.
Speaker 2: Well I don't and see I don't. There's so much cold fried chicken in through four seasons. I don't. I kind of don't remember exact chicken moments.
Speaker 3: I feel I'm going with Joey gets Tough.
Speaker 2: That's what I put to, That's what I picked. But I just only because I can remember the kitchen episodes, like that's where Joey does all of the parenting and the punishments. Yes, so I guess that one exactly what John did with the I.
Speaker 3: Feel, yeah, I know, isn't that the one where isn't there're one where like there's just a scene where he walks in with a leg of fried chicken. I think that's the episode, and it's just it's never referenced and we were.
Speaker 2: Like, why is that there? Why he was holding it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was like.
Speaker 1: Wave like waving it around.
Speaker 3: You were like, who is paying us for this fried chicken endorsement? Yeah, so that's what Joey gets.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank dere Derek.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite favorite cold fried chicken moment? Okay, next, Megan has suggested Bob's Best episode, which I love this. Let's we gotta do this category for every single season because Bob, Bob deserves this recognition. Again, tough one, because you know, Danny Tanner, he is a good guy and Bob is just so lovable.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, it's certainly not ill problem with Grandee.
Speaker 1: That's not that.
Speaker 2: Is not sticking his tongue down the Spanish teacher's throat, to know, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, you know, rolling those ours, you know what I mean, per per pero.
Speaker 2: So I picked Goodbye Mister Bear, Yeah, which that was just It's a good moment for all three of the males, honestly, but for Danny in particular because he's dealing with the loss of pam Well and the rest. Jesse is too, but it's such a good fatherly moment when he's acknowledging the girl's grief, acknowledging that they've been avoiding this topic for two seasons now, and he's kind of like, we'll talk about her more. We'll just we'll talk about her, We'll relive these memories, we'll put on home videos. It was a great fatherly moment or bom.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agreed. For me, it was good Bye Mister Bear and our very first Christmas show because he's kind of the you know, I mean, Jesse makes his speech and whatever, but like Danny's really worried about Steph and the and you know, all of the things going on with that and the kids and that. I don't know, I just thought it was It's a sweet Bob episode. But yeah, I think I think you're right. I think I mean that good Bye Mister Bear was I.
Speaker 2: Was to there's a lot of great a lot of great viviments for him.
Speaker 3: Well, there was an emotional, uh, a big emotional element to it, you know that we don't see in a lot of the other episodes.
Speaker 2: And it's interesting that I feel like we both picked the heart heart moments. Like, if you were choosing Dave's best moments, it probably wouldn't be a heart scene. It might be like a big dramatic Wizard of As reenacting or something like that.
Speaker 3: Right, something, right, right, He's doing the jingle one where he sings all the cat parts something whatever.
Speaker 2: For Jesse John's best his would be an epic tantrum or something. But for Bob, we're like, no, a heart, what's the best heart moment because that's what he's known for.
Speaker 1: What he's known that was Danny Tanner.
Speaker 3: It's like, what is the one where you just like.
Speaker 2: I just needed Danny was America's dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what it was the other day, I was just driving down the freeway. I don't oh uh, Creep by Radiohead came on. Yeah, and uh that song I just and I and I was driving with Zoe and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Bob loved to play that song all the time.
Speaker 1: He played that song.
Speaker 3: I sang it at his thing is uh we had the little private small room thing at the belly room at that was me and I think John Mayer's telling somebody else started singing it because it was his favorite song. But like, yeah, I just I was driving somewhere and it came on and I could just hear his voice say oh Joe, and like as he was giving you a hug like that, you know what I mean. And I could just hear it, and it was like I replayed it a couple times in my head, and I was like, Okay, those you know, like when you can just still hear someone's.
Speaker 2: Voice, those moments just sneak up on you and grab hold of your heart.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Sweet, this was a great category thing you make in for this, Yeah, really great.
Speaker 3: And our last category here is from from Kylie episode with the best message for Kids.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like I've used this. I've used this episode for many categories, but I.
Speaker 3: Know there was a couple episodes that really just kind of hit all of the full house markers.
Speaker 2: So I chose Goodbye Mister Bear for all the reasons we've already mentioned. Right, Yeah, that's a great message for kids, especially kids who are dealing with grief. It's a great yep, great message. Let me think there's any others, but the Christmas Show, very first Christmas Show, that too could be a good message.
Speaker 3: Very cheah Christmas, very first Christmas show is also like a big message one. Well, that's the one I picked best to watch with your family. I feel like that kind of there's some the overlap in that Van diagram. So I'm going to go very first Christmas show or triple date.
Speaker 1: It's very close.
Speaker 3: I think kids need to know about the ins and outs of terrible dates that you have at your home. It's a we're also just avoid them. Actually it's a warning episode, don't it's.
Speaker 2: A cautionary tale.
Speaker 3: A Yeah, no, I think our very first Christmas show for me would be the best message.
Speaker 2: Message, such a good message.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: It was one of the few times when Jesse actually were like, uh huh.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: You're doing doing We did something right, Jesse. You brought people together. Ye spin on something. He's usually kind of negatt So yeah, it was a good Jesse got to shine and it was a great episode. Yeah, he did, he did.
Speaker 3: And you know what we did we do We said we were gonna make this a thirty minute episode. Actually, I believe Maddie was like, it'll be about a thirty minute episode, and damn if we didn't come.
Speaker 2: In righty for more seconds to phill. So you better sttch out this outro.
Speaker 1: No, stretch out the outro. Here we go.
Speaker 3: I'll probably forget it now because I'm stressed. No, you guys want to find us on Instagram. Check us out at how Rude Podcast. Send us some emails with your season three categories that you want to see us choose because we will be doing a season three recap, so send us some fun new categories for that one too. I'm not sure when will be doing that, but it'll be another minisode coming up.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're liking it.
Speaker 3: Subscribing to the podcast so that you can get all the new episodes, minisodes, long episodes, all of the episodes. Yeah, all so minisodes. Just make sure you can get them all right away when they come out. Uh. And you know, if you feel like it, uh, leave us, leave us a review, nice little note, some stars some things we love to hear it.
Speaker 1: Uh and we do read them actually.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, because it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah we do, we do.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, I think it's like every Howard check out the merch storch Howard Merch dot car and uh and yeah and that's it. So remember remember fan of Rito's, the world is small, but the house is full. Of cold fried Chicken.
Speaker 1: It's just that's one.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know it's only featured prominently in like two episodes, but we know it's in the fridge all the time. So one constant, always there, always there for you. List there's there is an ad campaign always there for you cold fried chicken. All right, thanks you guys, We'll see you next time.