Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The breakfast Club, Peace, big dank, how are you you?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: Good morning, going on to meet how your brother.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's the only seat.
Speaker 1: Y'all got what you want?
Speaker 4: What you need a big or chair or something.
Speaker 1: We had, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Good, This is the accommodation.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody's d j n V. Just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 6: We are the breakfast Club. Long the roast is hanging out with us as well. We got a special guest in the.
Speaker 1: Building who we got.
Speaker 5: We have big dank dank demos. Welcome, thank you.
Speaker 1: How are your big dank How you feeling today? I'm happy to have you you.
Speaker 7: You know, when we first heard about your story, you know, there was a lot of jokes made. Everybody made jokes, including us. But when I heard you was a rapper, I was like, you know, why not have her up here and have a conversation. See if this could, oh no, help something, make it, make the most, make the most of the moment. Thank you absolutely. Where are you from Detroit? Tell us about no, this is your question, then go ahead.
Speaker 6: That's what you do for people that don't know a lot of people of course you're from Detroit, your rapper from the Troit so you're highly known to Detroit in a lot of different places, but you got publicized recently because of an incident that you had with Lyft and the lyft driver. You order the lyft and you could tell her.
Speaker 1: I want to want to ask you who you always say? For the people who don't know who big dank you.
Speaker 5: People will have to connect the dots.
Speaker 4: How long you've been doing music? Dang, how long you've been doing music.
Speaker 2: I've been doing music for a long time. I took it seriously in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 5: What got you into music?
Speaker 2: My dad did music, and after he died, I just took it seriously. He was about to.
Speaker 8: Sea and you were in depth house as well.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 8: That was that was?
Speaker 2: It was good. You know it was a learning experience. Yeah, it was a learning experience.
Speaker 4: Didn't help or hurt you in any way like your music.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm doing the same thing I was doing before. You know, you know it.
Speaker 1: Was okay thing.
Speaker 9: You were You were really teary eyed, and I was because like, what was what was that about? It was a show where she brings a depth, Anty brings his mom. You know, she's discovered some of the biggest and the best Nicki Minaj a bunch of people. But she brings the rap girls on and she tries to coach them through building their careers. And then at the end there's one that she picks that she focuses on. You didn't make it to the end, but you were on the show. Yeah, but one of the clips that I remember seeing going viral from you was when you were breaking down.
Speaker 8: You were really upset. Talk about that moment. It is with the experience.
Speaker 2: So I just felt like I was put in a Okay, so a lot of people said I was being difficult, but I feel like I was put in a difficult situation. I was in a store. I could fit nothing, you know. So when I finally found something that I could fit, it was like, oh, that's not a boss, take that off, you know. So I felt some type of way, you know. But yeah, I just feel like I was put in a difficult situation and I was trying. I was seeing everybody able to fit things, and you know, I'm getting frustrated because I can't find nothing. I don't want to make nobody mad. I want to you know, look good and stuff like that. So that's why I started crying. I was I was a little frustrated.
Speaker 7: You know, just if you walked in and you know, you said the chair was too small, so we had to bring the part of the sectional for you to sit in, and you said something you said, And this is what I'm talking about accommodations. Right, we live in the world that's not always going to be able to accommodate people that we.
Speaker 2: Should though we should because we're not all the same, you know, I feel like we should, Like why not. I feel like I feel like a lot of times people think that bigger people obese, the F word, people should just be in a house, when it's like, we're not. Yeah, the F word. I'm not saying that word.
Speaker 1: About the gatesler.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm competing, but I just feel like it should be accommodated. Bigger people should be accommodated, just like we accommodate the LGBT community, you know, all those other communities. I just feel like we we outside, you know, if we inside is get up while you while you in a house, you should be doing this, you should be doing that when we outside. It's like why why you're not in the house.
Speaker 1: Well people would.
Speaker 3: Who actually told you that? Because like that's crazy. I don't believe that, you know, F people should stay in the house.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I mean that's just that's how it is. We go outside and people looking at us crazy, like you know, we were getting stared at for what because we big?
Speaker 3: You know, like I know a lot of times even seeing it like with like how Lizzen although she's lost a lot of weight now, you know how it could be like some of the clothes that the F people wear, you know, where the things is hanging out.
Speaker 4: And y'all, you know, try to well wear the smart don't.
Speaker 2: I don't live in the world where the skinny people when the F people, I don't. That's not my reality. I am a human being. I am regular, just because I'm outside with my my Like I said, I've been doing this a long time. And when I said I've been doing this a long time, I've been putting on for people like me for a long time. I did a nicked excuse me, I did a naked photo shoot in twenty seventeen. Not all the big girls showing their stomach, they showing skin. You know, the people wasn't doing that. We had porn stars doing it, but we didn't have regular people doing it doing it. I think fel like I'm gonna weare of what I want to wear. I'm gonna be cute with it too, you.
Speaker 6: Know, I think a lot of I think part of it is is like yourself, you're speaking.
Speaker 1: Up about it.
Speaker 6: A lot of bigger people don't speak up about it. Right, Mac, who's one of the producers up here, was a lot bigger.
Speaker 5: He lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 6: But I didn't know all the problems that he had until he spoke about it, because it's just something that you don't think about it. Like he said he would get on the plane and it would be difficult, you know. He said he would go to the gym, it would be difficult. But those are things that we just don't think about because I think people don't ever make it a thing. So the fact that this interiget happened puts it on people's minds, so you can tell what you have to deal with it, because you know, these are some of the things that we don't have to do it again.
Speaker 2: The plane situation, that's not my reality. Anytime I shout out to Southwest because they accommodate your people. If you need two seats, they're gonna give it to you for free. If you pay for two seats, they gonna refund you. Really, I don't have that problem, Like like last time I went to Delta, they said, Delta charging you might need two seats, smell, but we're gonna let you get on this time. I never know. I never have a problem with my seating when I get on a plane, Like I never have problems. Like when I come into a room, I demand my respect and I and I'm sweet. I'm a nice person. So I feel like people respect that I respect you, you respect me. I never like it's never an issue with me. Like the issue be when people when like the staring or the judging or you know, stuff like that, and then a lot of people will look at me and be like, oh, she just she eats, she do this, she do that all the time. That's not my reality either, Like I do eat, but I don't just sit down. I don't just I'm not six touch a pound life. That's not my life, you know.
Speaker 3: I think it's more so like coming from a health standpoint too, than you feel me like you have you ever had anybody that that, like one of your friends, maybe that try to get you, like help you to lose weight or you know, or fear for your life, you know, or like.
Speaker 2: I really don't, Yes, I do. I really don't. No, I didn't say that. I really don't have friends, for I have like family and people that's been around me for a long time. Me and my cousins. We go to the gym. I got a jump at my house. I go to the gym. You know, I got workout videos.
Speaker 8: Specialists here with you recently, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congrat But people be forgetting like when I was little, I wasn't skinny. My brothers are skinny. My brother I grew up with two skinny.
Speaker 4: Brothers like when you were younger.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was never I was never small. You know, I was okay.
Speaker 1: When you came up. Remember when I did what when you came up a rapper?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I don't know. But I had a lot of baby fat on me, like you see some pictures. I had baby fat. But I was really active.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: I did plays, I did singing, and I did cheering, and you know I did stuff like that. I was just a big baby you know, and see, I like I like.
Speaker 3: Big babies because like the skinny babies, they be a little too corporate for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but sometimes it could be cute, but it's gonna stick on them and it's gone, you know it. It could stick on them.
Speaker 1: But you always look like a baby when you tell me, though, no matter how old you get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my, you have a baby face.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My parents date, they did all they could. Like my brothers were skinny. I grew up with skinny kids. Before my dad died, they kept me in the hospital for like a few months, and I actually did get down. I got down to almost three hundred pounds. After my dad died, I gained one hundred and fifty pounds plus more. Yeah, I don't know what was going on. I just know I was taking care of my mama and my brothers, and I was doing me. I was in the streets and I was just trying to make sure everything was okay. Then one day I went to the doctor. But look, though y'all want to know, it's crazy. I got up to like five ninety eight and I didn't even know. But I was still doing stuff that I thought I could do. Like I was still trying to go to the gym, still trying to walk around and stuff like that. I realized it was a problem when I just I couldn't do what I used to do no more, and I'm breathing like like but my I could put my own shoes on or whatever, but it's it was harder. I didn't want to get up, but I pushed myself to get up. You know. When I started feeling like, dang, I gotta push myself to get up, I went to the doctor. I was fine ninety eight. I said, oh, hell no, as I told my Mama's like my I'm never gonna get to six hundred punds and I get to say, schunch of prowess, I'm gonna give up. So when I was fine ninety eight, I said, on all.
Speaker 7: And I'm sure doctors have told you, like you need to probably lose weight for health, of.
Speaker 2: Course, of course. But the funny thing is, every time I go to the hospital and I get test ran, it's like there's nothing like as far as high cholesterol, you know, like the typical what people think audio. Even though my dad died from a heart attack, it's runs of his family, you know, stuff like that. Blood issues running our family, but I never you know.
Speaker 1: But thyroid they're giving you.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure it out. We're gonna weight twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I was what to say because I have a Yeah, I was gonna say that I have a friend.
Speaker 9: That deals with thyroids and she also has a lot of trouble keeping weight down, like a lot of It's like a big thing for her. She's done multiple surgeries too, and she still gains the weight back because with the thyroids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so let me ask you a question. So you said you do want to lose the weight, what what are you doing to lose it? And do you mind? And the reason I asked to your mine is tickets to Big Mac. Again. Big Mac lost about what one hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure he lost a lot.
Speaker 6: He lost somebody visually, but he's not he's not happy in his skin. He was happy and when he was bigger, like more excited. Say he's not happy because he got too much skin. Now, like you know how you lose weight in the skins.
Speaker 5: He just said he feels better, want to be big, he wants to be bigger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know he did he's that he wants to be bigger, like it doesn't feel like he is himself.
Speaker 2: Understanding that because I want to get like smaller, because I want to do more things as far as like being out of breath too fast, because I'm really active for my size, Like I like to do a lot of stuff, but I can throw. That was like twenty seventeen.
Speaker 10: That was it was.
Speaker 2: It was real cute though, clear up.
Speaker 7: Cut it off, cut it out, conversation.
Speaker 2: It was five of us. For that, I lived in a family with five of us. My dad was big, my mom was a little big. Then it was three of us. We drove a pt cruiser. We was all packed up.
Speaker 10: It was us, my dad.
Speaker 11: Still, I swear to got bro.
Speaker 2: Okay, it happened. I'm trying to tell y'all it happened. No, No, that's not why I got mad. I felt like I should have been accommodated. That's not why I got mad. I couldn't believe that ship and that's not the that's not the like like accommodate me. That like I said, that was the first time that she happened to me, Because if it wasn't, I would have been comfortable. I would have called another live. You know, I just couldn't believe it. Like I was just like, damn for real, Okay, so I need to see this.
Speaker 3: I do believe you about the micro. I do believe you about the the PT Cruiser. But how long did that car last?
Speaker 2: Kids? Wait, it lasts a minute because we had it when I was in high school and when I was going to graduate. Yeah, when I was I was big though I was like five thirty two. I was always big. Yeah, I was five thirty two in high school.
Speaker 6: To break down the incident of what happened now for for people that don't know they heard me.
Speaker 2: I was getting ready for my cousin's watch party the Lions game or whatever, and I ended up ordering me a lyft you know.
Speaker 5: It's like all the time, but I do.
Speaker 2: It was like fifteen minutes away this, Yeah, the drivers here. I went downstairs. As I walking to the car, he looking funny, doors getting the locked. I'm just like, hell, you ain't gonna let me in your car. I'm like for real. So I put my camera out and it's like, why are you not about to Why are you not letting me in your car? Like I kind of peat that that's what he was on because the look at me. I've seen that look before, you know. So that's how that happened.
Speaker 5: And this is the first time this ever happened.
Speaker 9: The first time, and you normally order because I know one of the things too. People like there was conversation like, well, she should have ordered a bigger car like the XL whatever you normally ordered the regular car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always ordered the regular cars. And I feel like I don't have to order an Uber XL or a Lift XL. I feel like I don't have to do that, like that Satame car was a mistake.
Speaker 5: Them to my brother.
Speaker 12: The same car with the Mercedes, and it's the same car that her best friend has and she rides in that same exact car. That's why when she saw that car, she is, Okay, I can fit it.
Speaker 1: People know what cars they can fit in. They can't. Now, I gotta what I got.
Speaker 5: You got you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a little Prere you can't fit in.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can fit in there.
Speaker 4: She just told you that, she said in the PT Cruise and she was.
Speaker 2: I was in a PT Cruiser. I was we was in.
Speaker 1: An escort to I don't believe you can no PRIs though yes, I can't.
Speaker 2: Run back both. I came here on the bike, the.
Speaker 6: Bike now you got Now the world is cool. And I know you got those jokes and everybody was joking you. But how are you because of that? Because you know, it has to be emotional distress, it has to be problems. It had to make you hit it differently, or are you I.
Speaker 2: Just feel like the thing that bothered me for real, that made me make that videos because they kept on saying I got the man fired. I never contacted them, I never did nothing. I never did none of that. I left him alone. I did what I had to do. But when it comes to the comments and stuff like that, I've been going through this all my life. You know, it's nothing new to me. I don't feel like I need to overstimulate myself with the comments or respond. For real, my favorite get back is yo, mama, or oh you know but I barely yeah.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh, you you should have just or you should have did this or that, or you need to go to the gym. I just like, oh, you know, I feel like I feel like I got very tough skin because at the end of the end of the day, I have to be Dank and the world know me as Dank. They don't know me as Desa. They're getting to know Dja because I'm everywhere as Daja now, but I feel like Deja is at home. Thank it's for y'all, you know. So when I've seen this, you know, and Jess was like, oh, she gonna make a video bottles, I said, no, I want to talk to y'all, you know, because y'all don't know me.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 7: So you said something earlier, you know, you compared your situation to the lgbt Q, and a lot of people would say, well, LGBTQ people don't have a choice to be gay or whatever, but you have a choice to be plus size. So they want you to make better choices. Eat right, work out, lose the weight.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like I did people.
Speaker 7: Debate right that is, but you know, let's just hypothetically say.
Speaker 2: I feel like I do. I work on myself, you know, and when I feel like I'm getting is getting too much, I try to fix it, you know, like at you know.
Speaker 1: But you know, yeah, we have waste specialists.
Speaker 10: Right here?
Speaker 1: Is her a waste specialist? Fix?
Speaker 5: What's your name?
Speaker 7: Ma'am stormy stormy and descend right, not the stormy one time. You know, when you have these conversations with with with plus sized people, it always comes up that, oh, well, everybody that's you know, big, isn't unhealthy, and you know some people just can't lose the way they're dealing with is shees like you know, she has a thyroid?
Speaker 1: What do you talk to us about that?
Speaker 13: So I been danked provider for a little over three months, right, and she's lost eighty pounds yo, eighty pounds go look different from her eighty pounds right because she started at three five eighty. So even with her being at five hundred, people be like, she's still not losing, but that's not the case. Well, her thyroid makes it very difficult for her to lose weight because her.
Speaker 10: Hormones is unbalanced.
Speaker 13: So when your hormones is unbalanced and they're all over the place, it controls a lot of things and it makes it very difficult for you to lose weight but keep it off as well. So I think for her, she she's consistent because she didn't lost eddy pounds, right, but it's hard.
Speaker 1: And she's too big for surgery.
Speaker 5: Do you suggest surgery, So we're gonna.
Speaker 10: Try surgery after she she has to reach at least.
Speaker 13: Three hundred, so that's our goal three hundred. Get her down to three hundred, and then she'll do her surgery.
Speaker 7: Always I always told Max I would get inim the surgery, but he had to get to a certain weight.
Speaker 1: So once he gets down, if you want to get the surgery, you know what.
Speaker 5: Surgery would you suggest? It's a waste of the sleeve, the sleeve.
Speaker 10: The gas strict sleeve or the gastric bypath.
Speaker 5: Now can the sleeve bust you? Sometimes you hear about the sleeve.
Speaker 10: It's complications with those two.
Speaker 13: So that's why we're just trying to find a more safe alternative routes. But we got to get her down a little bit because you don't want all that fat around her heart.
Speaker 10: Right, and once she go into surgery.
Speaker 5: Now what is she doing to lose the weight? Like, what's the procedures? You know, break it down for us.
Speaker 10: So she's on medical weight loss.
Speaker 13: She's on semaglue tide on, which is sort of like ozempic but with milder side effects. So she comes to our spot every week to get her injections and then she's on our weight are supplements on which we formulated with the pharmacists to help her with her multi vitamin and just keeping her every day nutrition going.
Speaker 7: Once you get a man like to scratch you out, you in de troits a lot of the niggas, I can stress you out.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm focused, I'm straight.
Speaker 4: But look, so she does she needs I'm sorry, what's your name, Stormy? Stormy? Yeah? Does she need absolutely need the surgery? I mean, I know some.
Speaker 3: People they work to lose weight and then they they figured since they are already working out, they just keep on working out. Like, she don't absolutely have to have the surgery, right.
Speaker 10: No, No, she don't have to have the surgery.
Speaker 13: I tell her when she gets to that three hundred, go by how you look and how you feel, because that's a big jump from six hundred or five eighty two to three hundred pounds.
Speaker 10: That's a whole another half of She.
Speaker 1: Exactly something she could.
Speaker 7: What are some things that anybody her size can do to lose weight healthily?
Speaker 10: So you want to watch your carb intake.
Speaker 13: All your carbs turn into sugar, right, of course your sugar intake you want to increase your water. A lot of people don't drink water, and a lot of people got detox issues. They gut ain't healthy. So you got to get your gut healthy before you even try to lose weight, because it's just sitting there them taxing is just sitting there.
Speaker 10: So I think that was the major three. And it's a mindset thing. If you not mentally prepared to lose weight or mentally prepared to go all in with your healthy your wellness, you're not gonna do it.
Speaker 9: That's why when you said you said, yeah, I'm her mental like, and I was like, wait, what's going on? I thought something was happening to her. I'm like, why the nurse is here? But what on the mental side of things? I just know what she's eating and physically what she's doing. What do you guys talk through she like I said, like, got to get her mindset together.
Speaker 10: Even like with this this a big transition with the lift and everything. This can set her back.
Speaker 13: She can go into a whole depression when now she want to eat, She don't want to come to the spot again her injections. So for me, as her provider, I need to make sure her mindset is right, Like she says, she's been going through this she was little.
Speaker 10: But it don't make it right now.
Speaker 6: Doesn't insurance cover this or do you have to come out of your pocket? Because that's another thing that could affect people as well, because they can't afford it.
Speaker 13: It's a lot of out of pocket, a lot of a lot of insurances won't pay for it, so they'll wait till you get the high blood pressure of diabetes to pay for the medicine. So it's a lot of people who can't afford it.
Speaker 7: And that's what I'm more concerned about than anything, you know what I mean. Whenever I see people of his size, you know, people like to say I'm a fast shame. I'm not a fast shame. I'm just a person that wants to see people healthy, right, people live.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: It's like you seem like a very talented person. You've got a great personality. I can feel your aura as I'm sitting here. I want you to live a long time, not like my life is promised tomorrow, you know what I mean, But I want to I try to do things to prolong my life as much as possible, and I'd like to see people like you do the same when he said.
Speaker 8: He's not a fast shame when you look, you don't.
Speaker 4: Believe him, just like.
Speaker 5: I'm here.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I mean, that's that's I don't like that joke, be honest, Like, I don't know, like why would I like that joke? I mean because I'll be laughing at the ship.
Speaker 7: Some people say to me, you'd.
Speaker 2: Be funny, but it don't mean that I like it.
Speaker 8: Somebody had said to you that you laughed at.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I know I just laugh at a lot of stuff sometimes. I mean, like this, look what they said, or I can't I don't know.
Speaker 7: What about if somebody said you battle rapping and they say it's a twenty V one, but it's just you and another.
Speaker 2: Person, I'll probably be like what they mean?
Speaker 4: Has a car ever pulled up and he was like, I know my bigs ain't getting in there.
Speaker 5: No that happened.
Speaker 2: No, God, just I swear. I don't think like that, Like I said in a like I said in an interview, I don't have a big person head, like.
Speaker 11: I don't know, I don't have a big person in mind, saying I'm skinny in my head skinny, Like.
Speaker 12: If it was for one hundred and twenty five pound bad drunk bitches, he would have let they ask, and he would they asked, and that's five hundred right there.
Speaker 2: When the gym, I feel like I'm already skinny. Like that motivates me, like I go on a gym like this.
Speaker 8: It happened.
Speaker 7: He just made a damn good point. He said, if it was four or five one hundred bad one hundred pounds women plus you know.
Speaker 12: One hundred and twenty five pounds back and they get in their drunk belligerent.
Speaker 14: He's going to say, good thing, girlssage for you.
Speaker 8: And put their little leg lights on.
Speaker 5: When did you get comfortable in your skin?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 6: Because you wear whatever you want to wear, you don't care what people say.
Speaker 5: So when did you get that comfortable?
Speaker 2: I I feel like it, No, it was before that, girl.
Speaker 8: I just feel like, when did you make the only fans? Was that when you were comfortable?
Speaker 2: When did I make the only fans? I probably made that like a couple of years ago. But when I got comfortable in my skin It started as a kid, because like when I would get ready for school and if I had on a big shirt on or something. I just look crazy. My daddy'd be like, you look good, baby girl, or you you beautiful baby girl. Look my mama be like, girl, take that ship off, Take that off.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: But I feel like it started at a young age because, like I said, I used to get picked on. I used to fight all the time. So they made sure I felt good within myself. So no, and I really started like popping out of my sheld in college.
Speaker 6: And you said you got only fans I do.
Speaker 2: No, y'all just gonna have to go than the mom.
Speaker 4: You know, money coming, get them stay on my pocket.
Speaker 1: Where did you used to shop when?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I never. I don't shop at big people places like I don't in my head.
Speaker 1: Some adjustment, you know.
Speaker 2: And I got me a little sewing machine. You know. I like to do that.
Speaker 1: Do you get mad at the clothing?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I don't, because if I feel like, I buy clothes that I want to wear when I get smaller, like I got clothes with tags on it. You know that that's my motivation? You know that's right? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Has this this situation helped hurt your music career? Because I don't want you to become a novelty big.
Speaker 2: I feel like I am going wherever God takes me. I feel like if this was his plan, it was his plan manifest everything. I didn't know that it would. I would have to go through what I'm going through right now to be where I'm at. But it helps. It helped my streaming a lot of people. It's negative, but I don't whatever. People gonna be negative, you know.
Speaker 4: And that's whether you were skinny, medium.
Speaker 2: They're gonna talk about me when I get small too. But it's cool.
Speaker 1: So you want to get small, that is the goal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't want to get too small.
Speaker 5: I'm short, so please please Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like five feet so even if I was to lose like another hundred pounds, I'm gonna still be big.
Speaker 6: You're still talking to Charlamagne now, So it's I'm five six you five six, freaking life.
Speaker 2: But I just want to be.
Speaker 1: Mind.
Speaker 7: Are you worried that people will only identify Big Dank from her physical appearance and won't ever really take your music serious?
Speaker 2: No? Because I make good music. I make beautiful music. I sing, I wrap, I write for people, probably some people, y'all heard, right. I feel like I am a great artist, so I don't you know. But even when I get smaller, I'm still gonna be a big dang.
Speaker 7: I mean, you're right, nobody should have to deal with what you had to deal with. I do feel I do have empathy for both of you and the lyft driver though, But Keys brought up a good point. If it was for five hundred and fifty pound people, he probably would have found a way. So that does make me look at things a little bit different. But I can understand why he would feel that way.
Speaker 1: When he pulled up. He just didn't know.
Speaker 7: I don't think he meant any harm by it. He didn't and he don't. I don't feel like he was disrespectful. Do you feel like he was disrespectful?
Speaker 2: I just felt like it was no effort. I don't feel I mean, I feel like it was just no effort. I just really couldn't believe that that the dad had happened. He was saying that, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't fought him, but I do fought the company because it's like, this is what you're allowing. Because when I did share my story with it with the world, a lot of people came to me and said they did that to them too. Even LIFT drivers reached out to me, like, we're not supposed to do that. I would never did that to you, you know.
Speaker 5: You know, you think it was more of an understanding.
Speaker 7: That in the area, they're like that notorious fasts no.
Speaker 5: Members, you understand.
Speaker 12: For the record, they never Lift never issued a statement saying he was fired or they're not contracted with him.
Speaker 6: Lift apologize that they reach out to They tried to, but it's like.
Speaker 9: So they did try to contact you directly and you didn't want to take the car one up.
Speaker 2: Because I don't. I don't want to, you know, And I feel like y'all need to make change to y'all know, I don't want to talk.
Speaker 1: What do you want them to change?
Speaker 2: I want them at least to like accommodate, you know. I feel like we shouldn't have to pay more for uber x steal or something like that. And I also feel like they need to be checking their workers cars to make sure, you know, they never want with the tires it's not squeaking or anything like that. I just feel like it should be like are you over this weight or you know, they see the car, you know, because we wouldn't have.
Speaker 4: To go through that like in the ad before you order.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of people they don't want to show their whole body.
Speaker 5: Would you feel comfortable though, if they say, well, what's your weight?
Speaker 6: Because they do, Like if you really think about if you order a lift or uber, they'll say do you need a baby seat?
Speaker 5: They say do you need you? You know, have an adam?
Speaker 1: If you put how much?
Speaker 6: How much for you put forty nine?
Speaker 1: And then it's just denied, denied, not like I.
Speaker 2: Feel like, yeah I would because what like you live?
Speaker 1: Why would that?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why would you deny me? You know, you asked me how much I you know, so that means you should have something for me. But I just feel like I could fit in any car, and I know I can't because any car that need I think.
Speaker 1: I keep saying I can't. You're not fat, mind, but that's not really.
Speaker 2: I'm a hopping, I'm skipping. I ain't running, but I do.
Speaker 1: To the front right now? You cannot get it?
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 1: I got a little price? Imagine question you said that the word the word fat is a slur. Yes, How do you feel.
Speaker 2: Growing up? Because I was the only bigger person, bigger child in my household? We couldn't say that.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about the term big backs?
Speaker 2: I just feel like, well, it's it's it's cute.
Speaker 15: You know, we do have I do have a big back a team.
Speaker 1: So he.
Speaker 7: So he the one making all the jokes run now.
Speaker 2: He spent fire.
Speaker 8: Y'all, did you did you try to after this happened? What you would live?
Speaker 1: Did you try to?
Speaker 8: I guess for like the lawsuit or proving purposes.
Speaker 9: I don't know if this is the thing that y'all do, like order the same car, but be like uber or something and see I they would treat you differently, Like, no.
Speaker 2: It's because it's not a game to me, I'm not trying to figure. I'm not trying to surround. Yeah, this really happened to me. Like, it's not a joke to me. It might be a joke to everybody. Everybody might, oh, she did this for cloud. She did Like I said, I've been the Cloud. I am the Cloud. I've been doing this for a long time. You know, it's not a game. It's not a joke to me, Like, I really feel like it should be changed.
Speaker 1: And you didn't even report the guy.
Speaker 2: I didn't report him. I didn't I didn't do none of that.
Speaker 12: That's why he just said.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because before I post, when I posted, everybody like you, oh, you need a you need to do this, you need to do that. Lawyers, lawyers, lawyers, lawyers. But when I got a lawyer, it's like, oh, you're wrong.
Speaker 5: What I'm.
Speaker 2: In that's the internet. And I've been dealing with the Internet for a long time. That's why I can. I can be daja and I can be date.
Speaker 6: So you so, just so for people know, you're not suing the individual, you're suing the corporate company for discrimination weight discrimination.
Speaker 7: She claims, uh, I'm looking at it, and now claims because of the refusal she suffers stressed, humiliation, embarrassment, outraged, mental anguish, fear and mortification, emotional damages, economic damages, non economic damages.
Speaker 1: What is that.
Speaker 5: That's the lawyer, that's the attorney.
Speaker 7: Attorney, fees and costs, and they left it open for other damages to be discovered. Issuing lift and John do the lift driver, and you're going from your house to a party at your cousin's house, okay, And it says under law, refusing someone's transportation due to their weight is no different than racial or religious discrimination.
Speaker 1: According to her attorneys, John.
Speaker 8: Doe is listed on the lawsuit. But you're saying you don't want to suit the lift driver.
Speaker 1: We're gonna.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I'm m hm, I ain't never mad, and nobody's doing the corporate you know, to get a check.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not about a check. So I won't change. I keep I keep telling that.
Speaker 1: But to get skinny on these old day.
Speaker 2: When I get skinny, I'm still gonna be the same person, you know. And it's like I don't even want to I don't want to get skinny. I just want to get comfortable. I want to get to a place where it's like, you know, I got nephews, like I take them to the park, is like they running off. It's like, damn bro like like I'm tired, CC tired, baby CT is tied.
Speaker 4: There's one thing about it.
Speaker 3: Skinny don't always mean healthy.
Speaker 1: Fact. Yeah, I guess, listen, I get it.
Speaker 7: I totally understand, and I mean I do want the best for you in this situation. And I think it's dope that you are actively trying to lose weight, because I think a lot of times what people do is they try to act like you know, being plus size.
Speaker 1: Is okay, And I'm not saying it's not okay. But you know that you can do better what I'm trying.
Speaker 2: And that's that's the thing. Like I'm not advertising staying oh b staying big, standing up BBW. I'm not advertising that. What I'm advertising is being comfortable in your skin while doing what you gotta do to get where you want to be. I'm not yes, Beef, I was about to say that yes, we big, yes please, That's not what I'm doing. What I'm saying is yay, do do what you gotta do, but still be comfortable within your skin. Because if I'm not comfortable, I can't focus on the goal. You know, I can't because on the goal if I'm not comfortable with my body.
Speaker 4: Like so, I mean you say the F word in your songs?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, okay, I mean.
Speaker 1: You talking about SO.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 9: I love your freestyles. I'll be listening now, and I know who you are. I've been on a deep dive of everything. When you do like the little you know, you do a little set up freestylls. You heard her sing, I heard sing.
Speaker 1: I was face off.
Speaker 5: Use this opportunity.
Speaker 1: I want to see your DM.
Speaker 7: I want to see your M because I know a lot of dudes be talking ship, but they be in your d M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they be trying to get up.
Speaker 5: What's left trying to holler?
Speaker 2: I can't say that anything.
Speaker 4: You gotta spend something you gonna spend like good credit?
Speaker 2: Credit credit? What's your credit?
Speaker 1: You have good credit? Okay, they want to spend something, but I.
Speaker 2: Want to spend he okay, Okay, my daddy died. I got straight to it, told myself Mamy and my brothers ain't gotta do it. Yeah, made time, started wasted time and started sucking up in school because money ruled my mind. Now I got a lifestyle, then what I say? Now I got a lifestyle ship at all? That's all. I got a little nurse.
Speaker 1: We're gonna play a song. Tell us what song you want us to play?
Speaker 2: That it got? I got cussing'll we.
Speaker 1: Can clean it off radio?
Speaker 2: So what you got I want to play? Okay? We could do so with Let's do just talking?
Speaker 5: Just talk?
Speaker 1: Is that is that the latest one?
Speaker 2: Kind of?
Speaker 1: That's what one?
Speaker 4: You want them to running up on es?
Speaker 2: Y'all can do just.
Speaker 7: Talking, just talking, and tell them where to find you and all of that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Thank them ass on all social media platforms d A, N K, D E, M O, S S.
Speaker 7: And we're rooting for you, Dank like, we want to keep up with your progress. We want to keep up with doctors thomy, you know, keep up with Kee. He's like, we really want to see the progress, not just you. You know what I want to see.
Speaker 1: I want to see your weight going down, in your career going up. That's what I want to That's.
Speaker 4: What I want to do, smaller and bigger at the same time.
Speaker 13: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 6: Well that we appreciate you for joining us with they walked in. Dy didn't know what to expect.
Speaker 7: She was like no, she was like, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: My name is just what the mess is real.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you for joining. How everything is going, it's Dake the mass, It's the breakfast.
Speaker 5: Club with up though, wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 1: The breakfast Club