Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 3: Happy Best Bits a weekend? Excited to relive this week with y'all, but first let me remind y'all to check out Part one and Part three It's with Eddie.
Speaker 1: This weekend.
Speaker 3: Not only did we talk about the iHeartRadio Music Festival and some of our behind the scenes moments, but we also talked about Eddie's family, his kids, his wife, and answered all of y'all's questions about Eddie. So make sure you check out both of those parts.
Speaker 4: Now let's dive in.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks ago, some of us invested in the Disney Lore Conta cards that Mike d suggested, and while they came in and.
Speaker 1: We opened up a box.
Speaker 3: One box we are saving, hopefully it makes money over time by not being open, but the other one we decided to start.
Speaker 4: Opening some of the cards.
Speaker 3: So we kind of had a little heyday opening up Disney Lore ConA cards.
Speaker 1: And you're about to hear all of that happen right now. Number seven.
Speaker 5: So we all chipped in some money and Mike what doll we buy?
Speaker 6: We have Disney Larkana cards. Two boxes and put them out.
Speaker 7: It's yeah, can you say in English?
Speaker 5: Lord Kana?
Speaker 7: Maybe I don't know what he's saying.
Speaker 5: These are cards that we bought. Remember we all invested in something. Yeah, and Mike said, hey, for like twenty eight bucks each, we can buy these cards.
Speaker 6: We have two boxes of this Disney Larkana trading game.
Speaker 5: And how do we get those?
Speaker 6: We bought them on eBay?
Speaker 5: Do we buy them from like somebody who had already bought them and sold them for over the price?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So they were fifty bucks when they first came out. Is the first time Disney's ever put out a trading card game.
Speaker 6: We bought them for one five each.
Speaker 5: So we have two boxes and our deal is now we want to hold them and then sell them later for the money. Well, there are a couple options here. So what do you think we do with these mics?
Speaker 8: I say we keep one and don't open it. We always say, what's the product we could buy that in maybe ten years would be worth a lot of money. I think this is gonna be it.
Speaker 6: This is the chance for that.
Speaker 5: But who gets to hold it for ten years? I'll do it, No, God, I'll hold it. Okay, we can trust mikes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we have two, we don't open either of them. Why would we open another one?
Speaker 8: Well, because they also have rare cards. There could be a card in there that's worth up to four hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: If it's not worth it, how do you cash them in?
Speaker 6: You can sell them on eBay?
Speaker 5: Okay? Would there be multiples in one box that were worth a bunch of money? Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because it has I think there are eight packs in here, and each one of those could have a rare card in it, So we could have eight rare cards in this.
Speaker 5: I say, I'm just gonna vote here. I'd like to position this. I think we can hold one of them completely unopened, and then we open another and try to sell them individually.
Speaker 7: Here's the problem. If we open one and we don't get any rare cards, we just lost one hundred and twenty five dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But also if we open one and do yeah, we do, that's the risks. How you're a gamble I.
Speaker 7: Mean, chances are there's eight packs in there.
Speaker 8: If there's just one card that's worth four hundred dollars, it's worth Do you have the how much these cards are worthing?
Speaker 5: Okay? So they're called Disney. I thought, mister gamble over there would be up right now. I wants to make like a traditional investment and sit and let the interests build. Why are you scared? Men? There?
Speaker 8: So what you want to get is like the like the biggest Disney characters. And if we find an Elsa card in here, it's four hundred dollars, Oh my goodness, that's the top.
Speaker 5: One in here. Is there the opportunity to have more than one Elsa? Uh?
Speaker 8: Yes, but the likelihood of I'd say likelihood there's yes.
Speaker 5: Is there a shot to have eight Elsa's?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Well, how many Elsa's are there?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 5: Period? Probably? I guess every pack done independently and then they're put into a box. Yes, okay, so there's an opportunity for eight Elsa's.
Speaker 8: There's limited Elsa's in circulation, but we get them eight.
Speaker 5: No, but I'm saying if every pack is done individually, one doesn't have to do with the next.
Speaker 8: The reason they're yeah, they're more expensive is because they make less of those cards, right, they're rare. Okay, there's also a tinker bell that's two hundred and ten dollars.
Speaker 5: El tink How much do we spend on the whole box for this one.
Speaker 8: There's a Mickey Mouse worth one ninety seven. That's a Stitch worth one eighty three, Aurora worth one seventy, Bell one fifty four, Simba one thirty five, Eighties one thirty, the Genie is one twenty, Maui is one twelve fifteen, and then Rapunzel is forty six bucks.
Speaker 6: That's the lowest one.
Speaker 5: We got to open a box. But what about the ones that aren't?
Speaker 9: Those?
Speaker 5: Are there other cards?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you're not gonna get anything worth more than forty six bucks.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm guess I'm saying though, if you should open a card and let's say it's like Jimmy the trash Man, what do you do with that one? Nothing?
Speaker 7: You just have it because just play the game.
Speaker 5: Most of them are just game cards.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a trading card game, so you play it like you would Pokemon, but the.
Speaker 5: Real I don't know if the Pokemon so you didn't talk to me anything. Now I know I play Pokemon Go, but Pokemon.
Speaker 6: Are basically you battle other people with the cards.
Speaker 5: Okay, fun, we can play with those cards. So we spent how much each on a box? A single box. It's twenty eight dollars each on both boxes. Yeah, so fourteen bucks. It's worth my fourteen dollars to open it up and see if we win?
Speaker 7: Is a word of that.
Speaker 5: Let's let's have how many people invested in the box. Everybody, Morgan, did you get in? So? Thy four? Five? Seven of us?
Speaker 7: I'm in of course, I'm in on everything.
Speaker 5: You just said you didn't want to get in on this though, Yeah, there's nine of us, isn't it okay? All who want to keep the box first of all? All who want to keep one box sealed say I? Okay. All who want to keep both boxes sealed.
Speaker 7: Say I I All.
Speaker 5: Who want to open a pack?
Speaker 7: If we're opening, I get open the pack.
Speaker 10: Actually no, because we're whether eight packs, eight pack, nine of us.
Speaker 5: Mike opens all them.
Speaker 6: It's his Yeah, I want to get that to be careful with them. Yeah, I don't want to bend it.
Speaker 7: You guys, a pack of cars?
Speaker 5: We do sports cards?
Speaker 7: Come on, man, I'm the ultimate collector.
Speaker 5: How about every time we feel where the lot goes and we say this is the first feel like, let them open it because.
Speaker 7: You'll never pick me. Correct, So I'm not playing there am.
Speaker 5: I don't know how, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I know that if it doesn't end up lucky.
Speaker 5: Then i'd be the nominated picker of the car opener.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, I won't unless the group gives me the power to do it. Yes, got to be majority.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fine.
Speaker 11: No, y'all can't hold it against if we open it and there's nothing.
Speaker 5: I know that sucks, it's like someone rolls of dice, as the crab said, will be like you suck and they didn't really do anything.
Speaker 7: Or you get mad at the dealer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're like, deal you stupid. Okay, Mike, we're gonna prepare it. Need to wash my hands.
Speaker 7: Boy open pull the other box, and let's see which one we want to open, exact same, I know, but Bobby has a feeling you want to pick a box to you should?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, that's take it right. We're gonna come back. Right, We're gonna open these cards and see if we got any big money makers here. So when this game started to be sold at first Mike then went for how much fifty bucks and now they're going for how much one? So we bought two boxes, hoping that would continue to rise in value. So one box we're keeping sealed. The second box here we're gonna open and hopefully we have individual cards that are worth some real money. Let's go, what's the most expensive one.
Speaker 6: We can get four hundred dollars of the ELSA we're looking for ELSA.
Speaker 5: We're looking for else.
Speaker 8: We want Elsa, let it go, let It, let it go, Big three or el tinker Bell Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 5: So I need to open this box.
Speaker 6: Ah, you're you're good.
Speaker 7: I didn't runzed tinker Bell was so popular.
Speaker 5: Here we go, guys, listen that.
Speaker 7: You know what that sound was?
Speaker 5: Money? Well, when I thought you want to, here we go, I'm opening, but no one else did it. Flaps open, flaps open. Inside is another box.
Speaker 6: As a nice box box in a box.
Speaker 5: Where I'm gonna pull the lid off. Are these packs? What is it?
Speaker 8: There's some instructions in here. There should be some booster pack. Oh there they are instruction.
Speaker 7: Yeah, keep that in mint condition because you're going to sell the rules.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what's what's this.
Speaker 6: That's more part of the game.
Speaker 7: The game?
Speaker 6: And those are the packs?
Speaker 5: Okay? In my hand, here are one, two, three, four, five, six, eight, packs, eight packs of money.
Speaker 6: They don't have different characters on them.
Speaker 11: What do they feel like if else is on the cover of a pack, is that a thing?
Speaker 5: No? No, let's you know, I feel like going with let me general with them. I'm gonna go with the mickey. Okay, the mickey pat Now, what's the best way to open it?
Speaker 7: My teeth?
Speaker 5: I don't think so a little because you get the top, but you don't want to cut the car, but I don't. I think I can do without cutting the car.
Speaker 7: I don't like your slice.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeahssors, everybody relaxed.
Speaker 7: How to pull the top open?
Speaker 5: It doesn't it's I feel like I have been to card Oh, careful bones.
Speaker 7: No, that's good. That's good. There you go.
Speaker 5: I've now sliced open the top one. Okay, you guys ready for this? Amy? I can't be. I can't. I won't be make conditioned. Sorry, I gotta cut the back.
Speaker 7: Can you move them? One covered in ink?
Speaker 5: Well, that's kind of where he's gonna lay him?
Speaker 7: No, you can't win lay him on the magic marker. That's gonna get Mike. That's a dirty well.
Speaker 5: The board's not dirty. But can put them wherever. Okay, here we go. Let's see if we're rich. The first thing that's up here is a one of those little codes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't need that now our code.
Speaker 5: What's this?
Speaker 7: That's the back of it.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's on the front of the car. The front of the car.
Speaker 7: Give me ad.
Speaker 5: The first one. Friends on the other side, draw two cards. That's just a game card.
Speaker 7: It's a game car.
Speaker 5: Unsuccessful, We're good.
Speaker 6: Is that a garbage Yeah, we're not gonna get anything for that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Mickey Mouse, steam hold on, hold on, I don't know the steamboat pilot, Mickey Mouse. That steamboat, Mickey, that's when we're on the rivers throughout the ink Lands. A little steamboat whistle answers the cheesy tunes. If it's pilot, it's.
Speaker 6: A Mickey car. But it's a common card.
Speaker 5: What's the what's the uncommon Mickey?
Speaker 8: The one that it is called Wayward Sorcerer. So he's gonna have like the sorcerer hat.
Speaker 7: Okay, now you made me think any Mickey was right.
Speaker 5: Next one, I up magic Golden Flower.
Speaker 6: It's like a game card, item card.
Speaker 5: Okay. Next one, Scar Scar from Lion King. That's a big character though, possibly.
Speaker 6: Some money here, big character, but it is a common.
Speaker 7: I hate common?
Speaker 5: Does it say common on their mind?
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's a littlemmon symbol at the bottom. Okay, oh there is, yeah, the little gray symbol. We're looking for the legendary symbol. Okay, Timoon, no great character, he's a common.
Speaker 5: Simba. Wait, we symbols on the list, wasn't it.
Speaker 7: But we're looking for the return kings.
Speaker 6: It is future king and this is a common.
Speaker 5: That's a big there's more packs, Pascal Pascal. It's a lizard. It's green. That says Rapunzel's companion. While you have another character and play this character gains evasive. A true friend is always there for you, whether you can see them or not.
Speaker 8: It is an uncommon. It is not one of the big ones. So maybe it's worth less than forty all.
Speaker 5: Right, Next up, cheshire Cat. Not all there.
Speaker 8: He is also an uncommon, probably in the Yeah, maybe the ten dollars range.
Speaker 5: That's good though. Bell wait, Bell was on the list. Bell is on the list, Mikey.
Speaker 7: We're looking for this strange but special bell.
Speaker 5: This is Bell and venom engineer.
Speaker 6: Still an uncommon though, We're getting there.
Speaker 5: Okay, let it go. Frozen. It says, let it go. It's a song.
Speaker 8: This is a different Elsa, but it is a rare one, so we should all hold under this.
Speaker 5: You know how much it's worth?
Speaker 7: Probably twenty bucks.
Speaker 5: That's great. This is one pack we're making a money back. Zeus, God of Lightning, I thought is on the list.
Speaker 6: Use is not on the list, but it isn't uncommon, so we can hold on that way.
Speaker 5: Up and then Freeze. I don't know what that is. Freeze looks like a game cards, a dead cards. Yeah, okay, so the ones we have that we could make money on lunch buses.
Speaker 7: Looking up, I can't even I don't understand how to look at it.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 7: Pascal right, Punzel's companion uncommon? Yeah, go, oh my god. Let me see if there's the right card and he's on a branch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see one of his eyes.
Speaker 7: Yeah he's green. Yeah, oh my god. Oh twenty four cents.
Speaker 5: You can't trick us with? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is then when he starts to believe you, what an idiot?
Speaker 7: I thought it was twenty four dollars. Then I clicked on it.
Speaker 2: That's twenty four even twenty four dollars. Is it worth your oh my.
Speaker 5: Twenty like wow? Yeah, oh my god? Yeah, okay, yeah, twenty four cents. You want to like up one more chesshire Cat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna get that one real quick for you.
Speaker 6: Watch this, I'll go to seize h chesshire Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, here we are, and don't be silly.
Speaker 7: No, cheshire cat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not all there, chesshire cat, not all there?
Speaker 7: All right, now we're talking twenty four cents on that one. Go ahead, nope, two dollars, twenty five cents, let's go there. No, so far we got like you need me to look up another one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, give me one more, dude, let it go this song song? Was that a rare? One of them said rare? Right, well, these are all rare. Let it go the song.
Speaker 7: Seven dollars sixty eight cents.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 6: Wait, I'm seeing eBay ten dollars over here.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, that might be shipping ten dollars. So right, we're fifteen bucks so far. Give me another one, my cousin app you can take a picture of it. Just tells you what it's more fun ten hours. No, no, tell me the one bell bell two dollars he already got it. Finally, Zeus the god of lightning?
Speaker 7: Wait, wait, what is be? Which bell? Is that strange? But special?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: She's no, it's like engineer bell something.
Speaker 7: Oh, engineer is only sixty four cents on this one?
Speaker 5: Okay? Two dollars? Okay? Our total money we made for this one pack?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 5: Was anybody keeping up with? No?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: Guess?
Speaker 7: Twenty dollars?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd say about ten, probably under ten.
Speaker 5: No, because if that one where ten, that's got to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then a seven fifteen maybe okay, fifteen dollars for one peck? Okay, okay, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, celebrate.
Speaker 5: Do we pay for the box?
Speaker 7: One hundred and twenty twenty five?
Speaker 5: It's a slow climb. That's about what we should make aboup.
Speaker 2: Hey, one of us has made our money back.
Speaker 5: How that work? No? No, we're all equal.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm telling you that one could be out there.
Speaker 5: Sure, let's let's play a song. We're gonna open up all eight. We'll come back. We'll do another one later. I mean, we have seven packs left. We're gonna open these cards. We have any big expensive cards which number picking number one through seven? Amy, you're gonna pick them four, one, two, three, four. Who's on the cover of that one? Mickey Mouse, that's great in his little suit. Now, if we open up and it's an else like seven hundred bucks, I'm opening it with scissors carefully because these are these could be very valuable. It's called the Lord Kana game.
Speaker 7: Guys, noticed how he is taken over opening instead of picking people.
Speaker 2: I just picked.
Speaker 5: And we have a camera that we're shooting this. It's all set up.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you should wear white gloves.
Speaker 5: Did you wash your hands? Bones?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: Oh no, this time I would watch them mark earlier today. I think this morning, I haven't left my seat. Dude, we first got here, Okay, here we go. Come on, maybe I'm the QR code. I need this.
Speaker 7: Hear it from me?
Speaker 5: Right? I need this money. First card up is jet Sam. It is a normy.
Speaker 6: It's a common.
Speaker 7: I don't want to look at that one.
Speaker 5: Up. How about a genie? Ooh, ever impressive genie? Looking for a genie on the job. No, the ever impressive normy.
Speaker 6: It's a common.
Speaker 5: Oh, develop your brain action, that's a common. We don't want comments. Sixteen cents sounds like they all start with Commons scar their second scar already have one of those same kind one common healing glow. It's we'll move up to two damages from chosen character.
Speaker 6: It's an action and a common.
Speaker 5: Okay, fire the cannons. It's an action common. Okay. Prince Philip dragon Slayer, lunch box, look up, Prince Philip dragon Slayer, and I believe this is a.
Speaker 6: It's an uncommon.
Speaker 7: It looks on Prince Philip dragon Slayer, uncommon. Got it?
Speaker 9: Go here?
Speaker 7: We got Oh, you get a buck for it?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's twenty six one buck, all right. How about smash well, I'm on it. Uncommon smash deal three damages to chosen character sevents, okayving.
Speaker 7: Five bucks for that one.
Speaker 5: I think we're going Mike's app. Yes, my app. You don't have an app.
Speaker 7: You're looking.
Speaker 5: You're on some random site. He has a little app that scans it and tells you what it's going for. We're like six bucks, so we have six bucks.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Dragon Fire Rare ooh that's what we want. Dragon Fire Rare got it.
Speaker 7: Two dollars okay, okay, Aladdin, here we go.
Speaker 5: That's a big one. Hero Outlaw. Let's see what Lifebox comes up with heroic outlaw Aladdin.
Speaker 7: Is it alternate art?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: That's the question. If it's art alternate art, it's two hundred and thirty six dollars.
Speaker 5: Uncommon. But it's a different uncommon and you get a good picture of it. It's like a triangle.
Speaker 7: If it's not. If it's not, it's three dollars seventy five cents.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's a three dollars again, Hey, alternate art.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's four dollars. Who's outd twelve bucks?
Speaker 5: Okay, wait that gently maleficent monstrous dragon uncommon?
Speaker 7: Mike, is that legendary? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Boys, a girl, Yeah, we got.
Speaker 5: Are you ready, don't? I mean? So, don't mess with it?
Speaker 7: You ready?
Speaker 5: Ready?
Speaker 7: Magnificent monstrous dragon dollar whatever? Thirty eight dollars nineteen cents?
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, my mind's not even pulling up.
Speaker 7: Actually, is that rare? Forty dollars legendary? Let me see it right here, Eddie, right here, legendary Melissa thirty eight nineteen on this. Yeah, that's right, it's the legendary.
Speaker 5: Let's go. Okay, one more careful with alan bones. One yeah, don't one more dingle hopper. Uncommon, it's an item from the Bloomer Maid. Oh yeah, oh no, that's common. Huh yeah.
Speaker 7: But it looks it looks.
Speaker 5: It looks holographic.
Speaker 7: Dingle hopper common graphic, holographic seven cents.
Speaker 5: They just made it look cool. Looks it does look cool. Okay, how much money we make?
Speaker 2: Fifty bucks?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Okay, hey, open another one, one more, one more, great pack, amy, great job.
Speaker 5: At sixty five dollars overall? Yeah, bad cards?
Speaker 7: Oh, good cards.
Speaker 5: Hey, let me pick this pack, Eddie. Pick one one through six, one through six, five, let's go five five on the front. Is that, Elsa?
Speaker 7: It is also on the front.
Speaker 5: That's good. That's now.
Speaker 7: Dollars one.
Speaker 5: We don't want commons. When uncommons. We're trying to see what kind of value these cards are. We're opening them. The other box will even completely opened and sealed. Gotta be careful.
Speaker 7: I mean I need that Elsa Spirital winner.
Speaker 5: Guys, I just need money, dude. Here we get this period period, all right, buddy cash man. Okay, last one we do of the day.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, must we get something that's.
Speaker 5: Your QR code. Here we go, boom number one, Elsa. Oh you got in common Queen Regent. Okay, so that's not the one we're looking for. No, Mickey Mouse, steamboat pilot. That's the same dude. Move fassa king of pride lands common pongo, one of the Dalmatians, common Simba, there we go, common hercules, uncommon, common, Maximus.
Speaker 7: See he's doing the same thing I do.
Speaker 5: Uncommon. Okay, wait, uncommon, Maximus, the relentless pursuer. What am I doing that you're doing? I just am yelling what it is?
Speaker 7: Uncommon twelve cents.
Speaker 5: Relentless pursuer has a book one dollar. I like that. Okay.
Speaker 7: Starky, starky, that's uncommon.
Speaker 5: Uncommon from hooks Henchman.
Speaker 7: Oh, hooks Henchman. Uncommon, twenty cents. So I'm seeing a trend here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they getting hirged.
Speaker 7: They do common and then uncommon, like twenty cents, and then the last few cars are the big ones.
Speaker 2: We've been doing that.
Speaker 5: We saw that, We saw that.
Speaker 7: I see a trend.
Speaker 5: Okay, fan the flames uncommon. Okay, we got a lot of uncommons on this one.
Speaker 7: All right, three cents okay.
Speaker 5: Zeus, God of Lightning. That's a different Zeus though. That's huge this is a different zeus in the other one rare.
Speaker 13: It's a rare.
Speaker 5: Come on, it's a rare. Dollars seventy five six bucks, six bucks. Yeah, all right, we'll take that six bucks.
Speaker 9: It's mint?
Speaker 5: Ours is mint mint? Morgan? Are you keep a track of the many? Thank you? Okay? Oh, this one's rare? What is it? Mother? Gothel selfish manipulator? Oh that's that's evil.
Speaker 7: Oh got it?
Speaker 5: Super rare? That says super rare.
Speaker 7: Yeah, three dollars twenty four cents, four bucks.
Speaker 5: Why do you do that crap? We don't believe. Oh yeah, super rare because you see the number.
Speaker 7: I see super rare first, and then I had to go over here it says super right.
Speaker 5: One more starts and TIBs common?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, who picked that pack?
Speaker 5: Do you guys want to do one more? Yes?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 5: Or last one? Last one? And then I'll just get right to the uncommon ones at the back of the back. Okay.
Speaker 4: We made thirteen dollars on that one overall on that.
Speaker 5: He's not bad lunchbox to pick one to take five, then we're done.
Speaker 7: Two to soccer Jersey Anderson High School.
Speaker 5: We're opening up these Lord Conna Cards. Do you guys win the championships? We made the Disney Cards regional finals, and we bought off the internet. Yeah, left mid trying to get a car that's worth a bunch of money to sell on eBay. Those were the days.
Speaker 7: That's where the day is.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: We lost a Belton.
Speaker 5: I gotta be comfort shootout. This is hard, okay, got it? Here we go.
Speaker 14: Gotta be careful, he's a mint condition. Careful man here, anybody, they don't pull them out there? Nobody good surgery here, come on, Okay, here we go. So I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 7: What if we get poisoned apple?
Speaker 5: That'll be good? Is that a big one? Okay, I'm just gonna go. There's a tinker Bell.
Speaker 7: That's a common one.
Speaker 5: But none of the comments matter. No, okay, are you sure?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Tinker bell comments like fifty nine?
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go. Was that a Mickey Sorcer? No? Ariel on human legs? Uncommon boy?
Speaker 7: Ariel? Right here?
Speaker 5: Oh? Which one is she on human legs? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got it's twelve cents.
Speaker 5: Kronk uncommon right hand man, alright, kronk c r o n k k r o n k.
Speaker 7: That's why I can't find it? H I j K.
Speaker 5: It's a buck. Buck okay, you already beat me to it. Cut to the chase. Uncommon, Mickey Mouse with a sword, Cut to the chase.
Speaker 7: Here we are, got it? Eighteen cents?
Speaker 5: Okay, steal from the rich. Action uncommon.
Speaker 7: Here we go, stitch, steal from the rich.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 6: Five bucks on that one.
Speaker 7: All right, I'll take yours because mine is twenty seven?
Speaker 5: Which one's real? And five bucks? Ariel? Who collector? Who's it? Collector? Who's the it collector? Ariel looks pretty close?
Speaker 7: Every one looks close. Oh, who's it? Two dollars?
Speaker 6: That's a ten dollars card right there?
Speaker 5: Why is lunchboxes? So I don't know? Okay what ten dollars? Good?
Speaker 7: See what a pack? Who picked this pack? Well, we would have got to all them who packed? Who picked it?
Speaker 5: And then finally John Silver Alien pirate, Jake King, John Silver Alien Pirate.
Speaker 7: Got it legendary, legendary just like me. Fifteen dollars forty five cent?
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 7: Up to twenty five for that one.
Speaker 5: We'll take twenty five on this one. Good, let's go. Okay, pack, Well, it's great job. They all were the same no, they were. I think we got the same. Okay, Morgan, we've both Wow, how many packs total all the day?
Speaker 6: Four?
Speaker 5: And so what's our number?
Speaker 3: Our total of all four of those that we've made so far as one hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 13: That's away from.
Speaker 5: Getting our money back. That's good, okay, it's the.
Speaker 1: Best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two, we.
Speaker 3: All just got back from our iHeartRadio music festival from last weekend in Las Vegas, and and we had some anonymous tips come through about one particular member on the show. I'll just spoil that part right here. It's Lunchbox. Well, basically, he had some misbehaving situations go down, and some anonymous tips came in about him. Because you guys love when we report, well, you love when we spill the tea, but now you really love when we do it anonymously.
Speaker 5: And that's what happened here.
Speaker 1: Number six.
Speaker 5: Do we like it when people sitting anonymous complaints? Yes, with the voice changer, I love it. Is it better than spill the tea?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes, Okay, I don't know. Sometimes I like spill the tea because you're being straightforward, right.
Speaker 5: This one's kind of fake like phony.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, Well let's do this.
Speaker 5: Somebody left this anonymous message. We go, someone's complaining about some stuff happening here in the studio.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Bobby. There has to be a new rule. Amy has to leave the studio during sound checks. I know you're sitting in your office, sitting and going what takes so long? Why is soundcheck taking so long? So you get frustrated with the artist, Screwbas Steve, Mike Dee, and you think they're the ones messing it up. It's Amy. She has conversations when they're supposed to be sound checking. It has to stop. Amy, don't deny it. You know you do this.
Speaker 5: So we don't know who that is. But that is great to know, and I don't get angry. I'm just like, why does it take it so long? It's only them? When to get talk?
Speaker 2: What are you even talking about?
Speaker 5: You chat up the guests? Oh yeah, yeah. The lunchbox isn't here either, I guess, so you wouldn't.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't know. Okay, good, So it's fully anonymous. Well they're not. I don't think they have that left anonymously, But so that makes sense maybe we can't get to artists because Amy's talking to them. It checks out.
Speaker 2: Find that to be totally true.
Speaker 7: Have you ever had a conversation with the artists.
Speaker 5: For sure tracks?
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, we just leave.
Speaker 5: It a little bit, just wait till they've done sound check. Anonymously sent in we have another one.
Speaker 7: You're going.
Speaker 9: If you're hearing this, Amy's like, I do.
Speaker 5: Not from the same person. Oh I didn't know that. Yeah, okay, good, that's good. Yeah, play that one. Yeah.
Speaker 9: If you're hearing this, Amy's like, I do not. I don't know what you're talking about. Oh yeah, brothers Osbourne in the studio doing sound checking. What's Amy talking about? Oh, just reliving memories about living next door to them and talking all about it and going down memory lane, and Scooba's standing there going please can we soundcheck? No, Amy's talking. Ashley McBrien sat there for fifteen minutes because Amy was talking to her, and then.
Speaker 5: Oh the worst one yet Old.
Speaker 9: Crow Medicine Show. Yeah, her old neighbor Check or Chuck or whatever his name is. She was talking to him about all the good times they had living on East Nashville, eating ice cream outside. I don't even remember, I just know what happens. It slows everything down for the sake of the show, Bobby to make it run on time, run smoothly. Amy out of the studio during sound check.
Speaker 5: Thank you're so anonymous that I'm just confused by who it even could be.
Speaker 2: Catch by the way, but okay, I'll stop.
Speaker 5: Thank so chet. I don't know, I don't know what I can relate so anonymous. Okay, we have another person who's submitted to Oh yeah, it's not the same person I'm told. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 9: You've heard many tales about Lunchbox and representing our show in a very poor way. This one is the absolute worst. It was the first night of our iHeartRadio Music festival in Las Vegas. We were headed up to the VIP suite. On the way there, a guy shouts, hey, Lunchbox doesn't know who he is. We proceed to the elevators. We arrive at the fifty eighth floor, enter the suite, grab a drink and mingle. Moments later, the same gentleman says, hey, Lunchbox, come over here. I'd like for you to meet all these salespeople and clients. Lunchbox responds with, oh, I didn't know who the you were, but I just remembered I liked your shirt. The guy looks stunned, the clients disappointed. Come to find out, this man is a market president for our company, lunchbox. This is the absolute worst we've ever seen from you.
Speaker 5: Is that true? Out of market president?
Speaker 11: They did this, he says, the effort in front of bosses.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, man.
Speaker 7: I just didn't even think like I was just a natural reaction when I because he said what up, lunch, Like when I was walking and I was like, I don't know who that guy is. And then I saw I said, I threw my hand up by hey, and I just kept on walking and I was just a big fan. And then and then we get up in the suite and I'm mingling, how you know, had a few cocktails, and then the dude hey lunch. I turned around sim and he's like, what up? And I'm like, dude, I didn't know who the fake you were?
Speaker 5: But did you? Then?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: His name is Dave from Charlotte.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Dave from Sarah Yeah, market manager.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Mike the manager.
Speaker 5: That's my bad Dave, except that he's glad on him stepped up it was a natural.
Speaker 7: Reaction with you. When he said it, I was just like caught off guard and was like, oh, that dude is here too, And I was like, I don't know who the bike you were?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we heard that. There he is so amy lunchbox. You both have been anonymously reported.
Speaker 7: I'll start paying more gross, We'll grow, We'll But like, what would I what should I said? There?
Speaker 5: Nothing? Just not definitely. Oh yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Dustin Lynch stopped by the studio this week. He has a brand new album out, so not only was he talking about that, but he also talked about how he's ready to settle down. He's in a place of his life where he is starting to date again and hopefully find his person. And we got him to play them never Gonna Get It with us. Basically, Dustin spent the whole morning in the studio with us. So this is really long, but super fun, so check it out.
Speaker 1: Number five, So Bobby Bones Show Interviews.
Speaker 5: In case you didn't know, all right, Dustin Lynch walking in studio right now? How about thinking about you with Mackenzie Porter. Here's riding Roads. Here's a good girl it. His new album Killed the Cowboy is out today September twenty ninth. And let's go now, let's welcome home to the studio Dustin Lynch. Here we go, So Friday morning conversation with Dustin Lynch. Nobody, what's up? I got a lot of stuff talk to you about. I love hearing that. Man.
Speaker 15: I've missed you guys, you know, missed you too. But we got a lot of cold and raining the last time I saw y'all. We got a lot of questions. Let's get right to the point. Okay, all the small talk crap can go to.
Speaker 5: This serious man, geez and your promo pictures and what I've been seeing you look a little a little more rustic, a little more hardcore, a little more like here and I mean business, all right, So do you mean business? That's the question? I mean business? What's the what? What is this? It's like edgy, Dustin Lynch? Here you get edgie vibes from my new pictures. So I need to know what's up? Are you edgy?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 5: If it's a good thing, yes, I think it's a good thing. Sure, I think artists just.
Speaker 15: Well, I'll say the pictures you're referring to I Think are off the new album that was out at my farm.
Speaker 5: So it's just me being me. I was comfortable. I like them. I'm gonna tell you, thank you pretty good. I haven't seen them have pretty good.
Speaker 15: Well that's all my team. I just stand there, what's what are you? What are you feeling now?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 5: What's what? What's what's new with you?
Speaker 9: Like what?
Speaker 5: Like it's been a great year? Happy? Then I'm happy.
Speaker 15: I've I think I've through the process of trying to figure out this album and and how to release it and now getting to promote it. I've realized I'm probably not the best multitasker, and I'm like, I've got my life really dialed in professionally and kind of I don't know. I'm very comfortable with my house and my farm and I'm just having fun, loving life.
Speaker 5: But I haven't been with somebody in a long time, you know, do you wonder because it's the struggle that I had for a long time too. It's like I would just work, work, work, work, work, and I would be so obsessed with it and so motivated and inspired in very positive ways professionally, but then a year would go by and I would go dang, like I didn't have a lot of personal growth, Like I'd find out things about me, but my goal was to always have once I started to like make money or have success, somebody to do stuff with. It was always the goal. And I'd be like, dang, I'm not anywhere closer to that. Does that, dude? Registered I think I'm you a few years ago? Though, yeah, I do too. I mean that really weighed off.
Speaker 15: It does, yeah, because that definitely does not exist in my life. And I'm going, Okay, what's the best version of me five, ten, twenty years from now?
Speaker 5: Are you prioritizing time to not look but to be bored so if something were to happen, because it's bull crap when they go, stop trying, it will happen, that's bull crap. And again I'm only talking from what happened with me. I just had to have time to be bored for a second so I could let other just things happen. And that, oddly was when I met my wife because I wasn't out every second of the day trying to fill every bit of my calendar, and I feel my calendar because I felt like I'm a loser. I mean, I feel like I'm insecure and I'm scared. That's why I fight so hard. I don't know why you're such success, meaning what your internal drive is. But you're gonna have to carve out some time for nothing, and that's hard. I thought I had it carved out. Actually we had had but see, I hear you. But yes, here we go again.
Speaker 2: Does there have to be a huge chunk of time though? Can't it be like?
Speaker 5: It can to be a few rules.
Speaker 2: It could be you have time during your week, right.
Speaker 5: I'm sure I have time, but I love to recluse. That's my problem.
Speaker 15: Like if I'm home for a week, I'm not going to see anybody in Nashville.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go out and I don't know. Are you scared? Are you scared to fail? Or are you happy to to succeed? I'm scared to fail? Yeah? Absolutely? Is that why you keep running so hard? I think I think so.
Speaker 15: I think it's that, and I think it's probably why I keep my relationships very casual and distant.
Speaker 5: Have you ever had your heartbroken? Absolutely? Heck? Yeah, see I never have because I never let it be. I never let anybody have it. Oh wow, because I was like, I can't. I don't want get in a relationship with anybody. I don't like anybody, and then it takes away from work. So until my wife. No, I've definitely had my heart broke and so that takes time and energy. Huh it does. But then you write good songs. I'm actually he broke in right now. Yeah, you beat me. No.
Speaker 15: Music means something different whenever you're going through it like that.
Speaker 2: Havn't you altered a song before? What's the one where you last?
Speaker 11: One time you were here, you were talking about how, you know, breaking up on a beach or whatever. It acted like she broke your heart on the meat.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I kind of reversed the roles there, Yeah exactly, but but that you know, it was that trip, the heartbreak of that to where we got inspired and come up with those ideas.
Speaker 5: See, I'm surprised he doesn't go date to get his heart broken so we can make better music. Like that's how the tailor the Taylor model. Yeah, just uh, you know, I want I need to create. So Dustin lynches here. We're gonna do a bunch of segments with Dustin today. But the new album is out now. The name is interesting. It's also the first track, Killed the Cowboy. Yeah, so I'm gonna play a clip that Killed the Cowboy?
Speaker 9: Ray?
Speaker 5: Can you hit that for me? It was.
Speaker 13: Jimmy So's. It wasn't a smooth, it wasn't a ena. Got you hold.
Speaker 5: It sounds edgy, bro, thank you, Not that you haven't been in this area before, but this is cool. It's like minor. It sounds like a lot of minor chords. It sounds like some some effect on the guitar. It sounds like we have fun with that one of this. Yeah, so what's kind of our track just to go for it? Is that why you named the record that too safe? I loved that. It was kind of a for me. It's a bit of a head turning title.
Speaker 15: And I realized, like most of my conversation, I probably talked to myself a lot more than other people because I'm alone a lot when I'm off the road, and most of those conversations are am I good, Am I okay? You know, not musically at all, like personally just what we were talking about, you know, Am I am? I letting myself be available enough to find somebody to do life with.
Speaker 5: I don't know the answer is no, you're not yet. I'm not yet. You're a where that you're not and that's the first step. I'm you in the future. I like it especially it's gonna work out for you, but you have to let it work out. But I'm also you in the future.
Speaker 15: And you gave me some great advice though, which part if you can slow down and make it happen, I think anybody can man.
Speaker 5: Be bored, be bored, make give yourself time to be bored. I hate being bored. I just feel like I'm such a loser if I don't keep going out on a lose momentum. And if I lose momentum, it's all I have. It's literally all I have in my life is with momentum. Being bored is the most uncomfortable thing I could do. It's also what's worked out for me in a few different ways. Dog Wife Eddie found them on the street. Yeah, you just had a cup. It was like, we'll shoot videos for food. I'm gonna play the single We're here with Dustin Lynch the new record thank You. The new record is out now. It's twelve tracks. Killed the Cowboy out Today the Friday Morning conversation with Dustin Lynch professionally never gets old right here in your name? Yeah, it's fun. Yeah, I go home and just play that to myself too, but not my name. Your name I like is Dustin Lunch. I like that's cute. Is a professionally your hero? Professionally George Strait? Is that? Why? George Strait Junior is a song? Yes? Tell me about that? Why? And and you know, to cut a song with somebody, then you get to wonder do they like it? Do they not like it? That's what I'm most worried about with this song. So why George straight Man?
Speaker 15: I just think, uh, you know, as a professionally, as an artist, He's done it how I want to do it.
Speaker 5: Amy's uncle worked for George straight ranch. He did. Amy used to go to the ranch.
Speaker 2: We's the manager of his ranch for years.
Speaker 5: That's so cool.
Speaker 11: So that job South Texas he did, My uncle Ted did, and it was it was it was cool. As a kid, I remember going to visit him and I would stay and George Strait's my favorite artist of all time. So now as an adult, like seeing different things, like I still freak out, but I feel like, yeah, he's class actions so kind, kind like just just consistent.
Speaker 5: I want to play a little bit of George Straight Junior. This is from Dustin's new record Gabby.
Speaker 13: Fee and Lack George Straight Union.
Speaker 16: Stage on a new name, U Togetherny gonna say no look, getting a right Chicken, he send a silver out, no no.
Speaker 13: League, getting none sweat. He's here Lash and yeah he's.
Speaker 16: Getting in a battle man song taking myself Gama be a lot Gee Street.
Speaker 5: And you know what, I find myself drawn to the songs that you're right with. Jordan Reynolds. Yeah, just for I mean, I I guess until I started looking back at different but I and I think Jordan's a great writer as well. You think he's good or sucks go, I think he's amazing.
Speaker 15: He Jordan and I started writing, uh, pretty consistently in twenty twenty one, and I don't know, we just got a thing.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 5: He figured me out on this.
Speaker 15: Even even the songs I wasn't writing that he was sending me were all really close, if not making the record. So he's he's got me figured out. And we just were very comfortable together and can be vulnerable together in the room. And I think that's why things are happening for us.
Speaker 5: Tonight. Dustin's in Albuquerque, New Mexico, so you should go if you're last time we played Albuquerque. There's a place called the spot best Breakfast overhead really best breakfast. Randomly stumbled upon it. If there was like a pork belly, like pork belly. Yeah, love it. God, you've been talking about this for years years. I can't. I can't stop thinking about it. Breakfast in Albuquerque. I know every meal, I know every favorite meal I've ever had. Like, I got a favorite breakfast, I got a favorite lunch, I got a favorite dinner I've ever had. I got a favorite French toast France, Paris the city. I got to go there, exactly, that's right, And I was like, it's gonna be lame, because French toast France is the best ever had. They know what they're doing. Apparently they must. They made you know, I didn't have any fries because we created to not have other French fries aren't American? Oh really, I didn't know that. Yeah, full crap. Okay, yeah, the name of that, but French toast is that's as real. It's a jelly bean, buddy, Okay, Jelly Rolls on the record. By the way, I heard the phrase reals jelly Bean, but I was gonna get to Jelly Roll, so I made that up to segue Jelly roll is on the record.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 5: That's such an honor to have him on a record. Man, that's a cool ass. How'd you do the ask?
Speaker 15: Silver lining of not getting a tour? In twenty and twenty one, we were trying to figure out how to exist online and he was, you know, he was doing a great job. And my producers at KRALL and Jelly go way back and they started talking and Jelly brought me up in conversation. It kind of rekindled their working relationship. Zach made street beats for Jelly when I was in grade school.
Speaker 5: That's crazy that he used to make the street beats for him, and so they reconnected over those years.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and then Jelly put out why am I blinking on the song with Lanny save Me? He put that out and it kind of was like, oh, am I going to go this direction? And they started working together as the studio and this song came in and it just it was just all of us cooking in the kitchen at the same time, and it just was, you know, it was a god thing.
Speaker 5: It is real as a jelly bean. Here it is. This is Chevrolet, Dustin and jelly.
Speaker 13: Roll wood Wait, not Harkigh.
Speaker 5: So I'm looking at the riders. Here is Mentor Williams, the rider of drift Away. Drift Away got it because I didn't recognize it. But the obviously the male you guys aren't even hiding from it. You're definitely using it in an awesome way.
Speaker 15: It was just one of those blessings that he gave his clearance to. That's super cool to rewrite the lyric and keep that melody alive. I think that's gonna be one. That's I mean, it's gonna drift Away. It's gonna be around forever. Uncle Cracker had another huge hit with it, and this is just a different take on it.
Speaker 5: Play that again. Who's the girl? It's Madeline Merlow. Oh yeah, I don't know if you guys met.
Speaker 15: We played on that Women of Our Country sometimes yeah, yeah, yeah, So Madeline, she's a forest man, she's coming coming in hot and and she's she's on that song. She's on a couple of others on the record, not maybe not as prevalent, but something we started in the studio a few albums ago. You know, we had Sarah Buxton on Roden Roads and some other things. And I just love a strong female voice on some bgvs and Madeline is one of the best there is in town.
Speaker 5: His new record, Killed the Cowboy is out today. Everybody go and listen to it.
Speaker 9: To it.
Speaker 5: He announced his Killed the Cowboy Tour tickets are on sell today as well. It is a big deal. So and the Kill the Cowboy Tour. Do you still get on the boat and jump around the crowd or was that then?
Speaker 15: I may have to bring that back. You know, Lanco picked that up. I think they started taking the boat across the crowd.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll see. It's all venue dependent. What if you do this follow me here and don't say no, Tom finished? Please? What if during every show? Because you have a lot of different but what's good about your shows is you have a very diverse crowd that comes to your shows. What if at some point during the show you literally kill a cowboy who's out there watching. That could be awesome. It's a random cowboy, Yeah, you don't know who it's going to be, Okay, But randomly you walk out and you go, you guys know the name of the album, and you chose to dress this way. Boom kill a cowboy. We kind of had on. It's Cody Johnson.
Speaker 2: Games in the arena.
Speaker 5: Yea, I do love. I do love a good skit and you know an arena show, Arina type show. Yeh want to be a skin people guessing at some point, I want to get magic out on the road. I know that.
Speaker 15: I think Brooks are done forever ago have magicians in the crowd, and I think I would love.
Speaker 9: To do that.
Speaker 5: Had a magician. Yeah, that's hilarious. See a magic trick? Oh lord, have you been practicing? No, but watch it looks like you need Bobby out on watch this.
Speaker 2: So here is a class clean.
Speaker 5: The fact that you're just ready to pull this off is blow my mind. And when I know I'm funny, my wife one time walked in on me learning magic tricks on Uh, you are a master of class class. It felt like, and it's never happened to me, and pardon to all the parents out there, and I'll be ginger with it. It felt to me like if a mom walks in on the thirteen year old boy embarrass Yeah, I got it. I walked in and I was practicing magic and I was like, oh go, I got nothing to see here. Guys just like covering it up.
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 5: Is she is? She your first audience with the magic tricks. She didn't watch.
Speaker 15: She was like, get out of the room when someone walks out and you're pooping. I appreciate magic so much. I never want to know how it works.
Speaker 5: Just describe this.
Speaker 2: It's a glass of square glasses cleaner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a great glass cleaner. Now there's a cap underneathing.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now I'm gonna take this. It's a real quarter. By the way, is there anything you touch it? You believe it because I believe it. So it's not a trick quarter. Now I will put this on top of the quarter and the quarter again. The quarter is a real quarter, and I can put it here. Now I'll put it here and I'll put it back on it. Smash it. The cap disappeared. It's not in there. You look all you want it. No, it's not. And that, my friends, is magic. I love it. And we call that, we call that slot of hand. No, I hate it. What disappeared out of your mouth? It doesn't matter where it is right now. Anyway, I like magic. I think magic, I think any of that way not to come out of his mouth like it doesn't matter where it is. But like like, I learned to juggle when I was doing maintenance on a golf course, so I could later do that kind of stuff with people. So magic And you know, I didn't know you did maintenance on a golf course. Oh dude, forever.
Speaker 9: I love that.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't let us play, but I got to weed eat and caddy shack. Yeah, come well, it's good. Dustin's a really good golfer. Do you know that it was my first job. I'm getting back into it. Are you gonna saw you and Kane playing the other day?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, Kane Caine actually got me. He got me out of retirement when we were on tour earlier this year.
Speaker 5: Caine is hits it really far, but sometimes I don't know where it goes. We lose it. Yeah, same.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: The album is out today. It is called Killed the Cowboy. Let's Do Blue Lights. This is track number nine, Raymundo.
Speaker 16: And Shout a Run Blue, Last Going Day Doo Speech, Tam call Me to the Council, Savenay's traffic, even if he lost them, baby calling out on the radio doing.
Speaker 5: Go on, you have eight number one songs. When I was looking at the list, here what song when you hit the first note that people know the quickest and go crazy for Uh, think about you right now, say, probably is how's the first what's the first something?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just because it's the lick right away? You're still flying, Yes, you're seeing the UFOs.
Speaker 15: I haven't yet, but my instructor saw some coming back from sou South Korea last week.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, No, it's a regular occurrence with those guys. It's wild.
Speaker 15: I feel like we need to dig in more with the with the pilots, the commercial guys, international guys especially.
Speaker 5: Well, they're all told not to say anything I know, or if they do, they'll lose their they'll lose their ability to fly.
Speaker 15: What he said was air traffic won't confirm or did not you know what I mean? Like, I think air traffic knows something or I don't know. They don't know what's out there, but yep, itz are I think it's coming from the ocean. Bottom of the ocean. We've never been there before. I don't how do we know what's there. I think that makes all sorts of sense. And they probably thousands And I love it me too.
Speaker 5: I love unknown. They've had the time they want to kill us, we'll be dead by now.
Speaker 15: Well, I was gonna say, if you guys ever like looked at a at bugs closely, and I.
Speaker 5: Think I think they're dogs. I think they getting dogs like a dog. They calling the dogs here and they watch us door animals. That the theory made it up, gotta be real. I'm I think I'm all in on that theory. Well, I mean, how do we know. I think they're just like it if they wanted to. We don't have to see them. We can't see certain colors that animals can see. We can't do frequencies. Our eyes don't have the cones or so to think that we'd be able to see them, how selfish and like just stuck up our way to think we'd be able to see everything. So all of a sudden, they're under dog watching us.
Speaker 2: But Dustin, why look at bugs? Do you think the bugs are? The aliens are? What?
Speaker 15: I think they're in a form of alien I think like kind of like transformers. If you look at bugs, I mean they're whacked. They're weird looking, and to be able to do what a spider.
Speaker 5: Pulls off, that's pretty cool. The web how quick they do Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. See look at this guy here. I mean it's really impressive and the stuff's stronger than still. I mean, it's like what not for me? I just go take it right down the world. The world's a whacky takes it right away, right now, just like that. Okay, give us one more segment, Dustin, can you do that? Yeah? Okay, Dustin has the album Killed the Cowboy that's out today, you guys, has toured now it's today as well. You guys have to go watch Dustin live. He's really good. We've got so many The crazy thing is we're talking number one hits. You have so many number one hits that I think you're one of those artists now that people are like, oh god, I know that song too. Oh that's just like you have that many songs in your set. We were able to do that. It's about to be in.
Speaker 15: We're actually having to get rid of hit songs to get new stuff in now, which is kind of a weird.
Speaker 5: I don't like that balance. But you I'm glad we're the bresh a few of the hits together. Yeah, we've thought about doing that. Yeah, you just think more about that, because I think you should do that. Because if you if I go and you don't play one of the songs, I like, I'm out of the fan club. I know. Man, I've got hate mail before we edited out a song or I'm sorry about that, and I didn't mean for it to come to your house. I was going to say to the label, but are you guys go to Dustin Lynch music dot com because the tickets are on sell today for the headlining tour Killed the Cowboy in April of next year, starts in Nashville. I mean, it's everywhere we are. If I'm being honest with you, it is so we did it playing it Rolly h Boston, Cedar Rap at Saint Louis, Dustin Lynch hanging out with us in the studio his album Killed the Cowboys out today, the headlining tour on cell today, and we have Stephanie on the phone to Jacksonville, North Carolina. Hey, Stephanie, how are you? It might be an alien? Oh no, I heard it. I heard Stephanie. Can you hear me? I can. Okay now show Dustin Lynch is in studio with us. Say hi to Dustin. Hi, what's Stephanie? So we're gonna play a game and Dustin is just gonna hop in, just like we all play this game. We're gonna play a game called never Gonna Get It and this game is really hard and nobody ever gets it. But we're gonna give Stephanie a chance to win a fifty dollars Sonic gift card. Okay, Stephanie, Okay, So I'm gonna read you the question. Everybody listen closely. According to a recent Brides Magazine survey, just under three percent of newlywed men will do this after marriage.
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 5: Nobody answer them? Read it again. According to a recent Brides Magazine survey, just under three percent of newlywed men will do this after marriage. Now, Stephanie, you get to go first.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it? What just happened? How does she nail that immediately? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Happened?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 5: What's definitely?
Speaker 2: You were going over those percentages, I think like a week ago, and I happened to hear it.
Speaker 5: Oh it's me, that's on me. Then I said that in the pile and that, Wow, what would you have said?
Speaker 2: I don't even remember I was.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about texting an ex's parents or something. That's a pretty good one. Happy birthday. I can't believe she nailed that. Can we double it up? Scooba? If she has another one?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have a one hundred bucks total. Yeah, okay, we have one hundred Stephani, you want to go another round?
Speaker 2: I am singing no more.
Speaker 5: Okay, About one in five of us have secretly done this to a stranger. Oh, I think about that for a second. About one in five of us have secretly done this to a stranger. Now, Stephanie, you've already won. You cannot lose. You're already fifty bucks in. But now we just need a bit. We're going to do some segment here.
Speaker 2: Just did you say, done to this? Done this to them?
Speaker 5: Says about one in five of us have secretly done this to a stranger secretly? Okay, So Stephanie, would you like to guess judge? Okay, that's not that's a good one. That's incorrect. Now we're gonna go around the room here and you get to pick one person to play for you. You have Dustin Lynch, you have Amy, Lunchbox, Eddie or Morgan. Who I'm gonna give you two people? Which two would you like to play for you?
Speaker 9: Eddie and Lunchbox my favorite?
Speaker 5: Dust It's a guest here, I know album. I got the answer yeah, and I have never gotten Yeah. No, I'm not answered right.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm the best one of this.
Speaker 5: Wow, all right? Kill the Cowboy Tour gets announced today and even get picked. Okay, Amy, what who does you pick me? Okay? Amy? What'd you have?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: They have asked for.
Speaker 10: Their phone number, Lunchbox, stalk on social Eddie, mistaking them for someone else.
Speaker 4: I had to take a piece of lint or.
Speaker 5: Hair off of them, and Dustin paid for their meal. Okay, nobody's right. So Stephanie did not win that way. Now, Wow, here's the final version, Stephanie, that you can win. You can say yes or no? Will one of the five of them get it right? When I ask it again, same question, yes or no? Will one of them get it right?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go. About one in five of us have secretly done this to a stranger. Think about it, guys, give us like fifteen seconds of whole music race so these guys can think about it. About one in five of us has secretly done this to a stranger.
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 11: I got it now?
Speaker 5: Organs In not keep their car? H everybody good? Yeah, all right, one five secretly, Okay, we need answers. Let's go to Amy Amy Go.
Speaker 2: Paid for their guests.
Speaker 5: Incorrect, she said, no, right, yes, lunchbox sent them a drink. Okay, incorrect. Eddie stolen money from him. I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: But Morgan taking a picture or video of them.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good one. Dustin ding their car door in a parking lot. Oh that's good. Secretly, Morgan got it's take their picture. So Stephanie, she already won the first one, and it's unprecedented. Somebody just nails it immediately. Yeah, but you're a loser in the second one, so you do win a fifty dollars gift card. Stephanie, thank you so much for listening to this. And Stephanie, also, because you're listening while Dustin is here, I'm going to allow you to go stream his new album, which is called Killed the Cowboy, which is out. Now you have my permission to go stream it over and over again.
Speaker 7: That's really funny. I like you're about to say, I'm gonna send.
Speaker 5: You I'm not. I don't have that kind of money your power. So here we go Dustin Lynch, Dustin, thanks man, really appreciate good luck. Hope the record just streams like crazy. You guys, go see Dustin the tour announced today. Just go over to Dustin Lynch music dot com and then we'll see you soon, buddy, looking forward to it. You want to say by to Dustin? Y'all? Morgan, do you want to say bye bye Dustin? Want to sure y'all got our buys in all right? By? Thank you, Thigiam.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 7: Number two.
Speaker 3: In other dating news, Amy got asked out on a date through a handwritten letter. It was sent to the studio and well, let's just say that I don't know if she'll be going on this date, but she did get asked.
Speaker 5: Number four dance you got. Here we go, just like that day in time, Here we go. Amy got asked out on a date? Amy asked on a date? Everybody Amy got asked?
Speaker 7: Today's lunch Box Amy on a date, Amy out on date?
Speaker 5: Close close God Amar Okay. So that's funny itself. But I do want to take the spotlight on Amy for a second.
Speaker 7: Give them love music.
Speaker 5: Well, let's hear what's going on? So you got asked out on a date? Tell us more?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 2: Handwritten note, handwritten mailed?
Speaker 5: Come on mailed?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and well it's a dinner date. It's like in advance for next year.
Speaker 5: Wait what next year?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What like January?
Speaker 2: Later next year when he gets out of prison?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Wait what I.
Speaker 11: Got a letter from prison and he would like to take me to dinner when he gets home.
Speaker 5: What's he in for? Where is he in?
Speaker 11: In the three page letter, he did not disclose why he is serving he said. He did say he has listened to the show for a long time, but more frequently now that he's.
Speaker 5: Locked in a cell.
Speaker 10: I mean you're big on giving people second I mean I don't know where Wait, can you go visit?
Speaker 5: Did you read the whole letter or did you give it a ten? I haven't given.
Speaker 11: Oh boy, I haven't given us to him yet.
Speaker 5: There it is. How's his handwriting?
Speaker 2: Though? Well, it's all cats which I googled.
Speaker 5: Can be you know, psychotic killer?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think he's a killer. He did a smiley face.
Speaker 5: She's like, I don't know. It's cut out of pages, every letters, cut out of every magazine article. But he did a smiley face, So why does it start off?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 2: Amy, first and foremost, I hope you and your family are in high spirits. Smiley face.
Speaker 11: Anyways, I bet you're probably thinking, w t F. Who are you and why are you writing me from a prison?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 5: Strong, start, strong start, Okay, he knows where he's at.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 11: I've been listening to the show all the time, and more more frequently since i'm locked in a cell. But I'm a fan of you and the radio station, and I want to say I'm sorry for your divorce. I know that it is rough, and I won't touch on that topic more, but you are a very beautiful woman that can have anyone you want, so don't beat yourself up too bad.
Speaker 5: I amen, But I figured.
Speaker 11: I would shoot a shot, write this letter and see if I would get lucky and get one back from you.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking for much, just a friendly pinpal and combo.
Speaker 11: Like I said, I'm a fan and wouldn't mind getting to know you more and pass my time with some fun jokes and laughs.
Speaker 2: I don't need money. I have my own money, Like.
Speaker 5: I said, independent guy from prison, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want a friend. He goes on. He describes himself and he's one hundred and eighty five.
Speaker 5: Pounds, got to be six to one. That's bad.
Speaker 2: Does not give a height.
Speaker 11: He has green eyes, rides motorcycles, he owns a boat.
Speaker 2: He likes to wait for.
Speaker 5: How long has he been in.
Speaker 2: That hold?
Speaker 5: On the show, Amy's got a lot of his trotting back too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I read somewhere. I hope I misread this part. It seems like years, but the next year it's out.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he has going on, but he just says you have.
Speaker 5: A lot of questions. You should write him back and ask him.
Speaker 11: He said, maybe take you out for dinner once I'm home, and then down here he says, he says here, He goes, I'm not going to be in here forever, so I can take you out on a fancy dinner.
Speaker 5: Lo o, l it's not serving life anyways.
Speaker 2: I like to draw, So if you have anything in mind, you can send a pic of you and I'll draw it.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 11: He seems very nice, and I just was. I was like, Wow, this is very thoughtful to take the time to write this whole letter.
Speaker 2: You can write about Lunchbox. I have his number, see number, I'm gonna I'm.
Speaker 7: Going to go to the prison website and look him up.
Speaker 5: You see pictures that any pictures, I don't know they.
Speaker 7: Do pictures, but they'll tell you what they're in for.
Speaker 5: Well, then don't I will say it out loud, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well we'll check. We'll check back in then. Okay, does that you have his number? His prison number?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and apparently there's.
Speaker 5: Sixty six and six nine, because if so, you're in trouble.
Speaker 2: It does not But apparently there's some app that prisoners can use to communicate.
Speaker 5: Texts and stuff.
Speaker 2: I guess then I'll get more time to go to the app and enter in there. Do you see number We're good on that one? Is that Texas Department of Corrections?
Speaker 5: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably it does have a little texts.
Speaker 5: We'll give it to Lunchbox. He'll search it up. We'll find out what's up, and we'll come back. Yeah, good light heye. Amy asked to.
Speaker 7: This, Amy got asked out on it. They Amy got asked on a date.
Speaker 9: We hope.
Speaker 5: This is love right everybody? Yoh yeah? And Amy, that's so sweet that he took the time to take the time to write him back. Nice.
Speaker 2: I think us is a show. Can send him now.
Speaker 11: He can draw it, Yes, for our purpose, not at all needs stuff to do obviously, he's a fan of the show.
Speaker 1: Bobby.
Speaker 11: You could send him a signed copy of your book, like, I'm sure he has time to read.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want.
Speaker 2: No, send him bare bones.
Speaker 5: No, you send him bare bones. Yeah, you know you send them bare bones. Okay, Amy got asset on a date. Amy got asked in a date. That's it. Good luck. Amy. Let us know, lunchbox. You let us know later on the show. Okay, I will.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 3: We did another fantasy draft this week. This time it was company mascots. Now, this could kind of be up to your imagination of what a company mascot is, but we.
Speaker 4: Did some iconic ones. One that I had on my list that I didn't.
Speaker 3: Draft and I probably should have was the Budweiser Clydesdale's.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like that was a missed opportunity for me, but I still pulled out really strong. After y'all listen to this bit, I'll tell you guys who won and who's going to be sitting out next round.
Speaker 5: Number three, category's best company mascots. Let's draft them. Lunchbox got the first pick. We rolled the dice jar on the break.
Speaker 7: There, go ahead the number one pick. Guys, We're going down to the happiest place on Earth. Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 5: So Disney is the company Disney Dash Mickey, Yep, that's a good one. That's so good.
Speaker 10: Dude, Eddie, give me the little green guy with the Australian accent, the Geico get go.
Speaker 5: So Geico slash Geico Gecko. Okay, it's a week number two pick you're talking about. He's hilarious. Yeah, I agree. I'm not playing. That's easy for me to do this, Morgan.
Speaker 4: I feel like everybody wanted to be this guy because we all drink it. It's the kool Aid man.
Speaker 5: M take a belt over there, go and grab your belt and Mickey Mouse is awesome. It's a good one. Pray, I believe the one to go with is a black duck for a flack. Am I must be at this game. I got other ones that I stop. I'm not playing really Yeah, I love where this is going. Okay, Amy, the Pillsbury dope Boy.
Speaker 7: Good laugh, it gets you.
Speaker 5: That just makes you laugh doing it. Okay, and you got the Pillsbury dough Boy, best company.
Speaker 2: Mascots, Ah, Ronald McDonald, Oh that's.
Speaker 5: Good, Ronald McDonald McDonald's. That's good. I would have had that one up in its top seas. But also I'm last place guy, so I'm stupid. Ray Energizer Bunny Wow, good one. Good Okay, Morgan. I would have put that one up, but that was number two to me.
Speaker 7: I was like, guys, it is slipping to me all the way.
Speaker 5: Back almost one, but because I thought it was so easy. But I haven't seen him in a minute. Pizza still on the cop They're great.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, Eddie, check this one out. Jake from State Farm, let's go. What is I am the rech You know what Jake looks like?
Speaker 5: Okay, Jake from State Farm.
Speaker 7: Is the one that does the football commercials Jake or is he not Jake?
Speaker 5: That's Jake, But I don't know, there's like two different It doesn't matter, right. A lot of ron McDonald's lunch He's real too, Lunchbucks man, guys, I don't know how you're missing this one.
Speaker 7: But Nintendo Mario.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so good. Nintendo Mario, Super Mario. That's good, good good. Okay, So Lunchbox, you have Disney, Mickey, Nintendo Super Mario. We'll go back your way one final time. Go ahead, man, I'm gonna do mister Clean. Everybody knows the bad guy with the mustache. It's good. So Lunch's team is Mickey, Super Mario and mister Clean. I like it, Eddie. I don't know what to call this guy.
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, that's a good sign.
Speaker 5: Let's just call him Eminem Eminem. He's the mascot of Eminem all the colors. Yeah, you're right, because it's that big. Do they talk? Yeah, So the Eminem's it's the living Eminem. There we go, the living Eminem's. It's tough because I yeah, I don't know what their names are. Okay, like the Red Eminem. Okay, Red Eminem put him down, the Red Living maybe Green emm she's the girl Morgan.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a few and I can't decide.
Speaker 4: Okay, Chester Cheetah or Cheetah.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. Chester Cheetah Yeah, Eddie's team is the Geico Get Go, Jake from State Farm in the Red Eminem Morgan is Kool aid Man, Tony the Tiger, and Chester Cheetah Solid Chester's good Ray. Yeah, this one died, so rest in peace. It's either going to make or break me.
Speaker 7: Dang it.
Speaker 5: The bird the Twitter bird for.
Speaker 2: What the twitter of Twitter twitter bird ex formally know.
Speaker 13: Just Twitter.
Speaker 5: Tweety. It didn't even have a name, did it talk. It didn't even It's just outline. They never failed to bond with it. The logo Amy, micheline Man, Oh Solid Ray has Affleck Duck Energizer, Bunny Twitter Bird, Amy has Pillsbury, Dope Boy, Ronald McDonald and micheline Man. I like to apologize to all you guys. I shouldn't have been so judgmental early. I just couldn't believe nobody was saying Tony the Tiger was going.
Speaker 7: I thought that was you were going.
Speaker 5: It doesn't mean I'm I'm out because I lost last time. What would you have gone? I would have gone Nicky first, Tony the Tiger second third, and anyone that we left out that you would think no, because my top three would have been Mickey third grade and Ronald McDonald so other ones that man I had the Chick fil A cows that that talks from Charlie. The tuna was like that later when that I was, but too can Sam and Lucky Jong always just cereal, like the Lucky the Leprechaun, Lucky Leprechaun, Captain Crunch Captain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody did Colonel Sanders for KFC Wendy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what about Betty Crocker?
Speaker 7: Betty?
Speaker 5: All right, go vote. Now everybody has a team, so vote on the whole team. Don't just vote on your favorite one that made the team, because everybody doesn't get to vote in the right order, so in the order changes, So vote for the best team overall. What about the weird dude from Jack in the Box. I wan't to know what to call him. Oh Jack, Oh it's Jack. What about the Gerber baby?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they changed that baby.
Speaker 5: I thought about to the Morton Salt girl the umbrella. That'd have been a tough one, but I didn't.
Speaker 9: I didn't.
Speaker 7: I think you should have gone with the Eminem's.
Speaker 5: Didn't about Oh the Wienermobile, that's not a mascot at What are you thinking about? Mister peanut? Though I have with a monocle. Yeah, yeah, Does he have a monocle or is that Mandela effect?
Speaker 2: No, he has one. I think it does.
Speaker 5: Not sure mister Peana has a monocle. What would be the Mandela effect? Who else would have a monocle? Uh? The monopoly guy doesn't have one, but everybody thinks he does. Correct. Yeah, Okay, go vote Bobby Bones dot com. We got like three hours of vote and we'll get our winner and we'll give our championship out to Lunchbox. All right, there we go, Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately for me, Lunchbox was the winner this week. He barely beat me out. And honestly, I get it. I mean I would have chose Disney if I had the first round pick too, So all is fair in fantasy draft. Now number two spot, we had LaMotte Landers in the studio and he is so epic.
Speaker 4: Guys, his performances were just insane. You have to watch it to believe it.
Speaker 3: So after you hear this interview and him talking about his career and how everything started for him and being on TikTok and him, well, fans not believing that it's him singing. Go watch his performances on our YouTube page. He performed multiple covers and they're all in one video. So just go to YouTube dot com slash Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: They're all up there for you. But first, here's the interview with Bobby and Lamont Landers.
Speaker 1: Number two on The Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm very excited about this because I was Lama. I was at a commercial during this show, and I've been like following you on TikTok and just amazed at how good you are and how you don't sound like I expected you to sound, which I'm sure you get all the time because you have to write, I'm not lip syncing. And so I messaged you during a commercial on the show and I was like, Hey, come play the show. I'm just so moved by your voice, aside from like the juxtaposition of what you look like. And then I said on the air and then Lamont talk, but I said, Lamon, I apologize for calling you a soulful opie. I think that's is that what I said that? Yeah, I said I didn't mean it in a bad way, but it's like I was trying to describe the like you have your fair complexed red hair. Harry Potter. He could have been a soulful Harry Potter. Right, yeah, what do you what do you get? Why are people so surprised at your performances? I mean, I get it. Honestly.
Speaker 12: I see myself in the mirror every day, and I wouldn't expect myself to sound the way I sound, So I do understand.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, you sound like a sixty year old R and B blue singer from New Orleans. Definitely not a white guy in a jean jacket, you know for sure. But you're so good, like it's just two different things. It's like, even just.
Speaker 7: By himself, he's so good.
Speaker 5: So everybody said, hid a Lamont? By the way, When I message you Lamont, any chance, did you think it was spam by any chance or like someone a trick in you?
Speaker 12: No? Luckily I checked my like you know, the message requests, and I saw you, and I was like, you know, holy exploitive it was. It surprised me, man, So thank you for the opportunity.
Speaker 9: To be here.
Speaker 5: This is like amazing. Where do you live?
Speaker 12: I live in North Alabama, like the cater Huntsville area, so not that far. No, it's like two hours.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool. I just I want to talk to him more, but I want him to play first. Just just a bit of something I do. Be honest with you, I'm kind of obsessed with you, so dude, I'm with it. I was watching your your TikTok live. I don't know what porch you're on your porch at your house?
Speaker 12: No, that was at a gig. Was it last night that you were Yeah, yeah, it was at a gig. I have every Monday gig and they hopefully will pay me more for this plug. But at the Open Bottle in Madison, Alabama, six to nine, go.
Speaker 5: To the open I'm gonna go the Open Bottle in Madison, Alabama. You were playing stand by me a little uh on the porch or wherever that was? Uh no, wait, oh, I won't nobody sitting at the dock of the bay. That's what you're playing. Yeah, absolutely, that's what you're Would you like to hear that? I don't know listen, I don't know what you're tuned for. I'm tuned for whatever, man, Okay, can you do I know what we didn't? Okay, give us like a verse and a chorus of oh boy, Here we go sit at the document. Lamont Landers has his name follow him on TikTok Lamont Underscore Landers. You started singing about what age when you started to actually be a pretty good singer? Like nineteen twenty that late? Yeah? Why out of necessity?
Speaker 12: It was a band that I was in and it was like something like, you know, the lead singer guy got sick and so somebody had to step in and I did, and then it turns out it was not bad.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 5: Were you raised around a lot of soul or did your voice naturally just go to those kind of songs? My mom, you know, it was like a dichotomy with my parents.
Speaker 12: Is like my dad all the guitar stuff that I love is like, you know, skinnered, all my brothers, Steve, Ray Vaughan, all that kind of stuff. And then my mom listen to all this old music, al Green, Bill Withers, Marvin Gaye.
Speaker 5: So it was like a Southern slash soul. Yeah, the mixture of that. I mean, as you're from Alabama, I mean that's probably what you just grew up all around.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, you also but you have your own music too, Yeah, and so you get a song what piece of me. Is that a single?
Speaker 12: Actually, that is the single that's gonna drop. It is a very elaborate h instrumentation. So today I'm actually gonna do a piece of a different original.
Speaker 5: Let me play a piece of me though, for Yeah, that's point I want. I want people to hear like something from the studio.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 5: This is lamont Landers.
Speaker 7: Here's a piece of me.
Speaker 13: That's a.
Speaker 5: Come on, I want to make love stop. I don't even know what it don't even matter a wife floor. This is awesome that that doesn't come out to October though, right that song is specifically okay, so what are you gonna play? What's what's the new song you got here for us? So this is called Dear Friend, And you know a little bit of a backstory.
Speaker 12: I've got another project I'm working on called Players Club and it's me and Zach Cockrell, who is a bass player for the Albama Shakes and is Brittany Howard's bass player. And we started working on this project like three years ago and we're just now. We played our first show at the Hotel Country Politan this past weekend and it was killer.
Speaker 5: And we're gonna start shopping the labels. Oh cool, I'll sign you right now by a record deal. Thanks, nobody create me a record during the segment so I can sign them immediately. What's the name of the song here, dear friend? All right?
Speaker 12: And oh sorry, and you know, just a further more backstories like I was married at the time, and uh got divorced, and you know, you're get in a weird spot where you don't know if you're going to feel those same feelings you felt previously.
Speaker 5: Ever again, and uh, then you do and it's amazing. So this is what that song is about. Amy, be listening enough here, she got divorced. She just got divorced. I'm sorry, yeah, yeah, it's okay, it gets better. Listen to the song right here. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 5: We don't know if it's a positive or so right now we're totally in. We don't want to interrupt, so let us know what a class Yeah that's how much we were into it though, Like we don't want to mess it up because something to you little bit breakdown and then again, holy crap, all right, Lamont Landers is here. We're gonna do a whole other segment too with them. When did people start being surprised that that that your voice is your voice.
Speaker 12: It was like immediately, Uh, That's what I get more often than not, is like, hey, please don't be offended, but you don't look how you sound.
Speaker 5: But then they say that I sound amazing. So I'm like, well, what is that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: People start, Yeah, I saw a clip of you maybe playing the Apollo Theater. Yeah, and traditionally the Apollo Theater is mostly a black audience, and here you are this white guy, very again, light complexed. You have red hair. Is the reddish hair? It super red? And everybody was shocked when he started playing. Did you see their faces? No, because I had my eyes closed. I was horrified.
Speaker 7: It was the.
Speaker 5: Greatest clip, and they'll boo you off that stage if you're not good, boo you get off the stage. And he starts playing, and they're like, oh okay, Lamont Landers, I just saw my TikTok, started following, became obsessed with him. He's here to play for us, you guys follow him at Lamont Underscore Landers on TikTok. Hey, Lama, what can people find of yours online that's not TikTok, like like just stream h You.
Speaker 12: Can for sure follow me on Spotify because the algorithm is king these days. So please go follow me on Spotify pre save anything that comes up. Is there anything up now or is it just there's Yeah, there's stuff. The last thing I put out was in twenty eighteen, and uh yeah, it's a EP I did and I'm very proud of it.
Speaker 5: So you you still like it? Yeah, you can go stream that right now? Streamer No, no, not now, Wait till this is over. Yea, yeah, there you go. After this is over, go stream it out. His name is Lamont Landers. I'm obsessed. I saw you doing just the two of us. I don't want to sing. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I bet that's good.
Speaker 5: You want to ask him?
Speaker 2: I already have so many in my head. I want to hear him saying of us? Can you play just the two of us?
Speaker 12: I sure can, And luckily I have dialed this loop in, so everybody watching home, I've got this drum here that you know, and I can layer up all these parts and I did it right before we started, so that is very fortunate.
Speaker 5: By the way, everybody, Lamont has his guitar and he's got a pedal board in front of him for his feet and he's got a drug for his hand, so he's all by himself. So when you hear a full orchestra, it's him playing every horn everything here he is lamont landers all right, here we go. Man, that's crazy, crazy good. I would imagine it's an amazing annoying annoyance when you're posting videos of you singing and people not believing that's you singing. Yeah, I mean at first it was I was like, Uh, everybody's like fake lip sync.
Speaker 12: Some people would say I got to hear it acapella, but they'd say, you gotta make it acapulco. I didn't, you know, I assume there was acapella. But then I kind of turned that into a flip because you know what better way to get people's attention to say this is me not lip syncing, and they're like, well, let's check it out.
Speaker 5: Same I thought. I thought. I thought it was lipsticking first on my song. When I think of like other dudes like you, like soulful soulful white dudes, I think of like Darryl Hall, you know, Hall of Oates like Philly's soul, but still sola soul. So do you play any Hall of Notes type stuff. Not acoustically. That's like when I need like a band or some tracks, So like Sarah smile, Like, did you do that full band? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Definitely, man solo, it's a little bit tougher to do. And he's got such an amazing soft voice.
Speaker 5: Have I seen you do Sarah smile on TikTok?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 5: Why's coming to mind? Sure? Yeah, dude's Amy's making noises over here. Amy's trying to figure ot how to play drums or the band going. She's gonna be one man banding with the symbols. She's gonna do everything else. What about like stand by Me? Like a old classic like that?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've got another classic if.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just tell us what you want to play. I'm grasping and stuff here. Cool. So what else can you do for us? Oh?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 5: So many things? Let's see here. That's just wild. I would pay to watch you, and we're a job now. We have to pay for that part. That's a culture. I pay to watch you. Shout out where you play now so people can come see you. Uh man?
Speaker 12: So right now, currently I do a lot of stuff on the weekend in the southeast of my band, be it corporate events, or private events, and that's that's where the money is there.
Speaker 5: Sure have you made good money from TikTok? From being seen on TikTok and people just being like, bro, come to play this.
Speaker 12: Not yeah, I mean I'm starting in some offers, but like it's, uh, this is something I've been doing for, you know, since college, So it's like I'm making I'm make a living doing it.
Speaker 5: I'm not wealthy by any means. Do you feel the Do you feel the kind of the rise right now? Yeah? Man, more so than ever.
Speaker 12: I've had some co opportunities in the past, but things are like starting to like align and it feels tangible.
Speaker 5: Crazy. Can you give us one more? I don't even care what it is. Yeah, sure man, I'll do something a little fun a little funky.
Speaker 13: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 5: It's just like I don't even want to even like clap on top of them because I want to run it. It's like when I used to record songs as a kid on the radio with the tape you do record play pause, and the stupid DJ would talk over the front of songs and I'd be like, stop, I just want to hear the song, dude. Congratulations. It's just again looking at your page, just your style, your vibe, even like the stuff that you're doing on your own, not just the covers. You know, the covers get people there, but the originals are what keep them like dialed in fans for life. And so I'm just a massive fan and I appreciate you driving up here at Lamont under where you're follow him right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like La La m o and t Underscore, Underscore Landers, that's it.
Speaker 7: How much you know that bar? You shout it out? How much do they pay you to play?
Speaker 5: Don't answer that? No, No, I wonder I'm like you can just ignore him. Ask how much he makes it you're doing. I air on this on the side of transparency.
Speaker 12: So no, it's like it's a Monday, so you know I'm going on the weekends Monday, I'm in town and it's one hundred and fifty bucks for like two hours of playing, so I pop in.
Speaker 5: Does it pretty good?
Speaker 11: Dang?
Speaker 7: And then do you get tips?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I like ninety bucks and tips last night and then plus some tips on TikTok. So you get tips on TikTok. Yeah, if you do the live stream. Yeah, Lamont, I'm just a big fan. I'm so pumped. You came up here. You got a bright future. Man, It is just eddy your thoughts. Oh dude, it's amazing.
Speaker 10: I don't know what to say, and I want people listening to understand that he's making all of those sounds with his guitar, with a drumstick, with.
Speaker 5: A machine his mouth. All of that we'll put all us follow us up on our page Bobby Bones dot com. Clap for Lamont Landers. Thank you, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 5: We love a recap moment.
Speaker 3: And after everybody got back from Las Vegas for our iHeartRadio Music Festival, we had a lot of stories to share, including something that went down before Bobby and Tim McGraw went live on TV that was crazy and I might have pulled an all niner with a person I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a story there. And then we had a free limp I'm a ride from.
Speaker 1: Our hotel to the airport.
Speaker 3: There's just a lot that happened in Vegas outside of the incredible performances, and of course we shared our favorite performances that happened. But make sure you go check out Part one with Eddie this weekend because we also talked more Vegas stories that deep dives some things, including the nickname that I asked Lava Flave to give me.
Speaker 4: So's a lot over there.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 5: I don't want to start this positively with saying what an iHeartRadio music festival. We had a great time. I'll give you some good stuff coming up later. Now, I'd like to move on to the negatives. Oh I did, I got thought all out of the way. Oh, let me hit a plug here before I get to the negative.
Speaker 11: Hold.
Speaker 5: If you missed a festival live on Hulu or you just want to relive the weekend, you can watch all the best moments on demand on Hulu from October tenth through Halloween October thirty first. And the festival itself was great. I like to start with I got three things, and I'm gonna go three two to one. Bad, real bad, holy s real bad. Okay. Number three. Number three, I knew, we all knew that the properties had been hacked by whomever. Whatever the group is. Shout out to them. I want to be their friends. I don't want to hacking me. Yeah, they did a great job. I mean a plus buddies one of the best. So a lot of the saw machines were down, but it was generally normal, generally except for their It's like a ghost town walking on the sidewalks like I've never seen. So we get up to the room. I have a nice suite with two of the whole walls being windows, so they definitely gave me a really good room. And I was like, dang, this is pretty cool. And then we looking out on the Las Vegas strip, and so we hit the button to try to get the curtains to close. There's a good night button that shuts everything down. Doesn't work. There's an iPad shut the curtains. Doesn't work. Now, this is first world problems, and I get that. Then I grab them and try to pull them closed, but they're locked. They hacked the curtains all night long. Las Vegas was in our room blent, lights blent. We couldn't sleep. My wife took two hair bands, took two towels and made blindfolds out of the towels and wrapped the towels with the hairband. Then my eyes were sweating because they had a yes trying to suffocate myself. They hacked the curtains to the point where I think I slept an hour and fifteen minutes because the billboard, I mean it was Vegas. It was a strip right in our room. We were also not on a super high floor. We're on like the sixth floor, so we're like eyeball to billboard. Har it is terrible. But the hacker hackers got out, you guys nice words. Day two, they came in and got them fixed. I know why they couldn't. I called and said, hey, can you guys fix our curtains and they said, no, we can. We have no et in when we can. And I'm like, well wow. It was like the It was like the D and B because I think they get called so much about everything being broken and hacked. They're just like, Nope, can't do it. Bye. The have no human emotion anymore. Okay, I get it. It's difficult, but first world problem, it's getting worse. Number two. Number two. We go into the room and I see like a piece of gold. Oh, like did someone leave some like gold coin or golden nugget or golden right, somebody been digging like speed lunking in a cave and find it. There's a piece of gold and it's like in the middle of like a couch cushion on like somebody left some money or something here, and I'm about to grab it in slow motion, grab the gold and my wife goes stop. I said, what She goes, don't grab that trap, I said, what is it? Just take a step back from the gold. I took a step back. She goes. She takes it like a like a book or something that was on the coffee table, and she touched it and flips it over. She goes, that's a golden pink painted toenail from whomever it was here last Yeah, so gross it was. It was the biggest tonel I've ever seen. It was disgusting. So we took the book and then we scraped it onto the floor and we called that the tonel lounge. We didn't go back over there. The tonel lounge is gross. So it wasn't money. Wasn't money. I about to grab it in my pocket too.
Speaker 11: Walking all day, which just already makes you think like, okay, wait, how well was the room cleaned?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, it wasn't. Yeah, okay, are we ready for number one? On Saturday, we went we'd have breakfast, had a couple of meetings and talked to a couple of clients. My wife and I went and walked around, did some shopping. We're probably gone for like six hours. We'd come back to the room because one I want to watch the Arkansas game, and then we're gonn to get ready and go out that night to the iHeartRadio Music Festival to work and just enjoy the show. What a great show on Hulu. Everybody watch all the best moments on demand on Hulu from October tenth through Halloween October thirty. First hashtag guy at Festival twenty twenty three of me. So we get there and I go down to the sports book real quick and I make a bet, one bet, and I say, I'll be up in three minutes. It's cool. I get up. She goes, uh, come here, I need to verify something. I said. What She goes in the shower, there's a big wad of wet towel. Now they had cleaned our room, so beds were made toenail's gone. That's good. Yeah, they cleaned our room, so someone had been in there and there was now there was a big pile of towels in the shower that we didn't put them in the shower. They probably put them in the shower to keep in the piles. I could just grab them all at once when they leave. That wasn't the issue. The issue was the poop that was also a shower.
Speaker 11: Human.
Speaker 5: What on earth? She goes, I ain't going in there anymore. I think somebody pooped in the shower. There's no way someone pooped in the shower, She goes, I need you to verify it. No, I ain't looking at it, shees, I need you to verify it. What does that mean? Like, she's not crazy for thinking that's.
Speaker 9: What it is.
Speaker 5: Don't verifying it? Like smell it. She's like, I think she's such a No. She was just like, I think that's what it is. But I so I went and opened the door. I videoed it, of course, and I said, that's poop, verified poop in the shower. Now, I don't know what happened in that shower from the six hours we're we're gone, except there was a pile of towels and poop in the shower. Use your imagination.
Speaker 13: Well, they don't know.
Speaker 5: She's like, do you think there's poop in the towels? Do you want to go deep dive of the towels. I didn't want to go deep dive the towels, so I chose not to. So we didn't deep dive the towels. Good call. And so we had like at forty five minutes until we had to be ready and down to festival. So you know how they had the yellow police tape where you can't go past the line rock. We got to all of our crap as fast we could have the bathroom put it in like a little small, smaller bathroom, and we didn't cross that line. And then we were like, I just can't go in the poop room now. So when we were gone, somebody came in and cleaned it. It's unbelievable. It was unbully. Somebody pooped in our shower.
Speaker 7: Did she?
Speaker 2: Did she tell you the song we made up for it?
Speaker 5: No, I don't. I don't want to hear any poop songs. This's early in the morning.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not it's not bad.
Speaker 11: It was just our like anytime we wanted to talk about it, because it's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, we just wanted to make it better.
Speaker 5: We were just like, oh, yeah, I don't no, I don't want to hear feet. I don't hear that word right now, Okay, I only want to hear poop because that like a four year old that sounds like a medical term. So pretty much half half of your room was closed, bro, I'm telling you you couldn't go anywhere because like, there have been murders all over that place. Yes, it was like they had drawn bodies around in different Oh man. So here I am with this big, nice room, thank you, except we can't sleep because the lights are in it. There's poopy in the shower, and there's toenails and tonell lounge where the couch was. Just it's such a mystery, all of it.
Speaker 2: Are the number one? The number one?
Speaker 5: Why not the toilet? Why the towels? Why we're all the towels?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like what I don't even understand. How would I break into his room? I'm a hacker.
Speaker 5: They up through the right. So anyway, that was that was a significant part of it was great. The festival itself is the best it's ever been. And no one had to experience lights tonel poop? Is that a lights camera action? No one had to experience lights tonel poop except for me, So you guys have to suffer that so good for you, guys. You have to really have a good. Great weekend in Vegas is a difficult one for you. Boy here, I'm pretty tired.
Speaker 7: That's a stinky situation.
Speaker 5: And I got a video. I'm gonna I did the whole thing.
Speaker 7: Look at it.
Speaker 5: I might put it up on Instagram. You're gonna put a caution on that. I blurred it. I blew. You can still see the poop, but I blurred it where it looks like blurry. It could be anything. Brown, could be a bug, could be poop. To hey, spoiler alert, it could be poop. Yeah, mister Bobby Bones is my Instagram. I'll post that up there. It's so so bizarre, blown away this weekend. I know what you think. I'm just being the company guy here because I already did my mention I was supposed to do, but I was blown away. This doesn't mention I don't have to do. First of all, I've seen Foo Fighters Day nine times a concert. Knew they're awesome. They were awesome again. I'll talk about it in a second. Fallout Boys freaking amazing, and I like fall Out Boy fine. I used to play their songs on the radio, dance dance, you know all those we're going down, so all those and I'd worked all night Friday night doing the broadcast on Hulu and some stuff, and then work Saturday the front half of the broadcast. So they were gonna cut me at like eight thirty. My wife goes, let's say, for Fallout Boy, and I was like, I want to stay. I'm tired. I don't want to say. She goes. I said to the food fighters common so would you sit? And I was like, fine, I'll see and then they come out. I would pay money. I'd buy a ticket to that show if it was coming to town. They were that go and not only were they that good, there's I don't know if it's all the original member. I know Patrick Stuntfleet singer, Pete Wentz the bass player, actually Simpsons X husband, that guy, they're the same. I don't know enough about the band if the other two are the same, but I would imagine. So it's only four people, there were no tracks, and a lot of times when there's only four people or three people, they'll play some tracks like a bass line or an extra guitar. You gotta cover that. Yes, they played no tracks. They were awesome. They had Pete Wentz looked very disinterested, but I think.
Speaker 2: That might be his thing vibe.
Speaker 5: He was like, I don't even care, but it was. And then he would do background vocals and he'd be like, that's that and you could hear him do it. I mean, it was like they were so freaking good. But they played Sugar, were going down. And there's a video on my Instagram if you go to like two back, it's my wife and I and it's the final one and she's going crazy and at this point too, I've given up too. I'm going crazy too because it's awesome. Patrick Tom's voice says so good. I'm talking about very little background vocals too. Sometimes people jump in and do something, but he sounds so good. And then we did the same seas telling you man, did not expect to be blown away a bout fallout boy, but I was. I was, let's come driving in this morning. Really, that's not going away, I was. And then they for the Century and their songs are pretty short, and their songs are pretty fast, and so they were just running them very little talk in between. Holy back at Eddie and he's really confused at some point of the show because I'm I'm on the rail. That's some les show. Ever got on the rail fort ir Festival. I could just get down into the thorn watch from the side, but I was on the rail. I was so into it. And Eddie's like six layers back and he's just confused looking at the stage. I didn't know my face looked like that. It's totally confused, and I was like, why is that he confused? They're so good.
Speaker 10: I just didn't understand. Like Patrick Stump, he's the lead guy, right, he does all the work. He's singing, I mean, and it's like and he sings hard, he's sweaty. Yeah, like his lyrics are fast, so he's working. And Pete Wentz like gets all the credit, like he's the famous one.
Speaker 5: Right. I even know Pete Wentz. I don't know how I know him, but I said, husband in the front. He used to be the guy that made look like the front guy because he was there like the cute one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so why does Yeah, that's what I didn't understand. I'm there watching it being like I know him. He's famous, but he stands there just plays the bass, acting like he doesn't want to be there. This dude does all the work, but this guy gets all the credits.
Speaker 5: And then the singer would go back getdrink water. And the bass player Wentz, who was just playing bass. He was real good.
Speaker 9: He does all the time.
Speaker 5: He did all talking to the crowd. He's like, thank you guys for checknology.
Speaker 11: Do you think this is because like they just haven't arranged that way because others are shy or he doesn't want to I will.
Speaker 5: My assumption, pure assumption, is when they were younger, Pete Wentz was the cute one and Patrick's up, who's turning to pretty pretty good looking dude. Yeah, at the time he I don't think he was as physically lovely to teenage girls. I think that probably was it. So they made him because Pete Wentz was hotter be the guy they featured, and I think it was probably because of that. Patrick stumps the man though. Yeah, dude, he's awesome.
Speaker 7: Here's a poor third guy on the other side.
Speaker 5: He just well, he's original. He's a guitar player. He looked right now. His name is Joe Joe Trouman who plays keyboard and guitar. But he's cool. He was just like in a T shirt. It's just chilling t shirt would like you just bought it off like the souvenir store.
Speaker 2: Walking into the arena, the drummer walked out with nothing on but shorts.
Speaker 5: Original drummer fully tattooed from his neck down ripped. No, maybe maybe the tattoos are yeah, record which is normal. It wasn't not but he no, okay, into him Pete Wentz. Now, Pete Wentz is probably forty Pete Wentz age forty four.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, he's yeah, he's I was shocked at how he.
Speaker 5: Had a ponytail too.
Speaker 2: Which I didn't really right now is amazing.
Speaker 5: Shocked with the same age you and Pete Wentz. Hey, you both have that youthful, exuberant no we don't, and you.
Speaker 7: Both had confused faces into the concept. You're both looking exactly the same.
Speaker 5: Before I was blown away. I was blown away by fall out, by byether. They were so good, and I would go watch them if they came to town and pay money. And I wouldn't normally do that because we don't have to. Are they coming to town March thirty first of what year? I might even be dead by then? Why by tickets? When sometimes I'll do tickets coming up. See Luke Combs in twenty twenty seven as he plays and people buy tickets and I'm like, you might even'm be alive?
Speaker 2: What only six months away March?
Speaker 5: But it doesn't matter. I see twenty twenty four here and I'm like, I'm good. I don't need to do that. But yeah, they were excellent food Fighters. They are so good again. It's a rock band, no tracks, but he hear's hero from Eddie and I are singing as hard as we can. And I had to stop myself from being lunchbox while we were doing it because I couldn't come in with a blown voice because every time he goes to vacacy comes he's like, oh there, Jesus God. But he was gambling, but he'd be gambling and screaming the whole time. We're like that allergies. But you can see Eddie and I screaming to Food Fighters, best of you. We went hard on.
Speaker 16: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 5: How does he yell for that long? I don't know, and yells in perfect pitch. It was the great. It was the best for me personally. Those two acts right by each other were the best. One of my favorite moments was One of my dear friends in life is a guy named Charlemagne and the God who works in so many areas, but he does the Breakfast Club in New York. Like, that's my dude. We're super close. And he's hilarious because he was singing Kelly Clarkson every word to every song. Yes and so and I and I recorded the end of him with started off man, yeah, said you. And he's just letting it have it. He don't care. He just having fun. It's so funny and we just had a great time.
Speaker 2: Flavor Flav was running center for Kelly Clarkson too.
Speaker 5: Didn't see him.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I think I think it maze maybe during Kevin was telling me that during Kelly maybe he saw Flavor Flav and he was like, hey, I guess asked him for a picture. I don't know, but Flavor was like hold on one second. And then the whole set went by and Kevin's like, oh, probably won't. And then Flavor Flav came up to him after Kelly set was over and was like, hey, how about that picture now, and he's Wow. That just shows how nice he was because it was really cool. But he was very into Kelly that he was going.
Speaker 5: To break in a second. I don't want to spoil it now, but Eddie asked for a picture where somebody got stiff armed. But I do want to talk about that. But everybody was so nice, and nobody really all these LA people, they don't know who I am. They just see another dude sitting back there. I could be a pr person for all they know. A flavor of flave was extremely nice. I saw the people from Boy Meets World early in the day and so I saw Tapanga. Oh yeah, So I was like that that would be cool to get a picture with Tapanga, which is not her name. Name is Daniel, and I knew that. And the next thing you know, I'm standing in a group of four people and she's in it and we're just talking. And we talked for like ten minutes, and then I don't want to be the guy to go. I gotta get a picture, so I just had to like play normal and get no picture.
Speaker 2: We have the memory of standing in the group before she walked by.
Speaker 5: I was like, that's the Banga. That's amazing. Meeting Lenny Kravitz was awesome. Yeah, I interviewed him. He thought I was strange. But lovely and he was just amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, you were not shy to Professor, Well, I was just I love Lenny Kravitz.
Speaker 5: And I asked him almost like what song with the first note when you hear these songs? Like is it? Are you going to go my way? And then I went and he's like, he thinks it's hilarious that I'm doing the notes, and so he goes, yeah, I think that one and fly away and then I go, man, it was awesome. So other than my shower being pooped in, which you can see on my Instagram and Bobby Bones, do you see it?
Speaker 9: Mike?
Speaker 5: Did you watch it? I had to blur the poop. You can see it if I had to blur it. But my shower got pooped in by somebody. That's my stuff. Man, I think it's play a flave he was there or Dave girl. But it was really it was great and you can watch all the best moments on demand on Hulu October tenth through October thirty first, which is Halloween. We got a call here from Glenn that I would like to get to. Hey, Glenn, I appreciate you calling the show. What's up, buddy? Well, I was kind of wondering if if Lunchbox actually won any money so I could buy himself a car. That's a great question. He wasn't buying a car because he wanted to have money to gamble. Lunchbox, I won some money.
Speaker 7: It is not going to be enough to buy me a car.
Speaker 5: But you didn't lose the money that you had you got to use to put it down payment on a car.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my return on an investment was an eight hundred and sixty two bucks. I added it up last night and I have eight hundred and sixty two more dollars than I went with put it down payment on a car. How awesome is that?
Speaker 5: So what are you gonna do now?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I just I mean you need it's just all brand new. I just got backed last night. I mean I counted it last night at the dinner table was ten thirty pm. But it's not new.
Speaker 5: You have a car that's dead, it doesn't work. You got your bike to work. You get rides from people.
Speaker 7: You said you don't get rides from people.
Speaker 5: No one gets me a ride, not anymore, because you would, you would make fun of their drive. You've exhausted that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rides were show prepped for you.
Speaker 5: And then you started to pitch your ideas about how let's do rides. Yeah so you said if you came back and you didn't lose that money, you were gonna use that money to put a down payment on a new car.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I mean we got to start looking. I mean, I don't know what I want. I don't know what I'm gonna get. Also, a may have made an appointment to take my car and to get it looked at it and see if they can fix it. Because I'm not ready to let go. I just like, after sitting at a slot machine this weekend and pressing those buttons, I had a moment to reflect, you know, because it's just you and the slot machine. Like if you're sitting at a table.
Speaker 5: I didn't play slots, I don't play stall.
Speaker 7: If you're playing crab, either you're playing blackjack or roulette. You know what I mean, you're thinking about the game, and slot machine is time to reflect on life and think about things. And I was sitting there and I was like Max betzop, Max bet zoop, And I'm like, man, it's twenty twenty three, but I'm not ready to let her go.
Speaker 5: But what if they say it's another thousand bucks to fix it?
Speaker 7: That's the question.
Speaker 5: That's but your car. They won't give you a thousand bucks on the trade in for it. That's called totaled. I think your car might be total without having an accident.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's fire words, negative money. I don't think they would give me a oh maybe not even five hundred for it.
Speaker 1: Your limit?
Speaker 2: What's your limit if they fix it and they say it's going to.
Speaker 16: Be I haven't.
Speaker 7: I don't have a limit, Guys, I don't know a slot machine.
Speaker 5: Didn't tell you that.
Speaker 7: No, I didn't think about that. I was thinking it'll be an easy fix, is what I'm hoping. But yes, I won money. There is no plans for a new car right now. We will take the car in today and we'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: Is somebody calling some of it sounds I heard that phone ring. That's crazy. Hello, it's Russia. They heard my last bit. Poo in the shower. I pooped in your shown me, I pooped in the shower, Morgan and har You didn't even get in until like six am on Saturday, Sunday. Mor faurday's anymorening? Yeah, pulled an all nighter doing what she had like a club or something.
Speaker 3: So I went to our like our big CEOs after party, and then I went to the employee after party, and then I met somebody at Taco Bell and hungover.
Speaker 5: Did you do employee party?
Speaker 13: Lunchbox?
Speaker 5: That CEO party?
Speaker 7: I went to it one night? One night? Was that Friday night?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And it was not said the CEO wanted to hang out with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it wasn't what I thought it was. There was a lot of people in there.
Speaker 5: You thought it was she's gonna be and him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was like a little drink like we all told you. We got the invite, like a toast, like thank you for your hard work you Yeah, And so I was like, man, this is not what I was expecting. So I didn't go back.
Speaker 5: So you went, Did you go Friday night? Morgan?
Speaker 4: I didn't go Friday night.
Speaker 5: I was Saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Saturday, and like Jared Lettle was there. That's where Flavor Flave.
Speaker 5: Was, Like I was bumping at the CEO's party. Yeah. So then sad that. Then you went to an employee after party. Was that in a place officially? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was in the a place called Mama rabbit ark MGM, No, they.
Speaker 5: Didn't have done it.
Speaker 7: Wow, we weren't invited to that.
Speaker 5: I don't Yes, you could probably got anything and everything, but.
Speaker 7: I didn't know anything about an employee after party. Oh those are like the like okay, I got it. They they the important employees went to the CEO after party and then the other ones went to that party.
Speaker 5: I guess, I don't know. Is that what you say?
Speaker 3: No, it was just like separate and it was just different types of people within the company, younger people, yeah, and more on the working team, like more people that were behind the scenes of everything happening.
Speaker 5: Is that what you were trying to say?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like we're more the face of the company, and so we were with the CEO and they were more of this.
Speaker 5: Like you didn't see the CEO.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't see him all week.
Speaker 5: He's so important. So then you say, Taco Bell, did you like hit it office on? Dude, and you guys have Taco Bell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody from the company, and we like we've met before.
Speaker 2: You didn't meet him to Taco Bell. Y'all walked to Tako.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we met up, and we'm not going to Taco Bell together.
Speaker 5: Doing the company.
Speaker 7: You like, Yeah, you want to hear about it?
Speaker 6: What a different guy?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Good, good for you guys.
Speaker 7: She rotated.
Speaker 5: I love it. She's free to do that. Rocket. However, I don't want to say anything that Morgan doesn't want us to say, because sometimes we can say too much and then kill things. I don't want to stomp out the plant as it just is coming out of the sea. So lunch walk, please hold. I'm just listening to some hold music for a second, but I'm dundun Morgan, what would you like to say?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So it was a guy I had met prior to festival and then we saw each other at festival.
Speaker 5: Works for the company, but not in this city.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's in the city, but he travels a lot.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's in Nashville. Oh yeah, I had, but he travels a lot.
Speaker 13: Is it Scuba?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you guys go to Taco Bell, but you never like, went on a date here? No, we had.
Speaker 3: Actually we ended up in the same suite together at Taylor Swift and so that was the first time that we ever met hung out anything. And we exchange instagrams at that time, and then we exchanged phone numbers.
Speaker 2: At iHeart Festival.
Speaker 5: Do you guys share it chilpa?
Speaker 4: No, I got myself a little Mexican pizza.
Speaker 3: But we were I mean we sat to talk about for like two hours talking, and then we kept talking and then we walked like the Las Vegas trip for a while.
Speaker 4: So I didn't get back until six.
Speaker 6: You like him, maybe you date with him?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I totally would. Oh they definitely smooched.
Speaker 5: No, we didn't really. Yeah, even after all that, if Matt talk about someone's in there long enough, I make out with them. So I got married. I didn't matter who it was lunch.
Speaker 11: Bugs, just because she talks to a guy for two hours, but it is Vegas.
Speaker 5: And taco strip.
Speaker 11: I would have thought thought, yeah, he said I make that type of investment, I'd be good a kiss.
Speaker 5: No, I don't feel that way, but I feel like it just would have happened.
Speaker 7: Okay, so the other parts the.
Speaker 4: Other dude, Okay, so the other dude. I was just interested.
Speaker 3: I had met him at I Heart Country and then I saw he was at iHeart Festival.
Speaker 4: I was like, Oh, he's really cute.
Speaker 5: Works for the company too. I don't double dipping in the old company, baby, let's go no shame.
Speaker 4: Kevin Lagrette, who's you can't explain more of kin he is.
Speaker 5: Big, big Wigged's company who I love dearly go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he was kind of helping me out trying to figure out his connection to the company. I think he does work for the company, but like on a national sales side, so kind of different.
Speaker 5: Do you need my help?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 4: I couldn't, Like I didn't know enough about him. I was like, I mean, maybe he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Even like girls.
Speaker 4: Maybe he has a wife.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know any figure it out. You don't have to that. It is so weird.
Speaker 7: So you go to some guy, Kevin Lagrette, and you don't like some guy.
Speaker 5: I have to get to Eddie's saying, guys, I'm gonna know, I'm gonna stop everybody. We can come back to this. This is crazy. But Eddie got stiff armed by an artist, and if I do another tease that I don't give away, the listeners are gonna revolt and kill me. So can we do this and we can finish this on the post showf we did the post show today, Eddie, who did you try to meet?
Speaker 10: It has nothing to do with the artists. Because the artist is cool. I saw the artist there are both days like and I just saw my shot. He was standing probably three feet away from me. I said, you know what, my phone's in my pocket. Let me ask Lance Bask for a picture.
Speaker 13: Been there the whole time.
Speaker 5: He was just sitting there, available, and it was super nice to everybody. That's what I'm saying. Maybe the nicest guy the hole in the whole festival.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 10: And I was literally three feet away, not a big deal, no one else was around. So I go get my phone and I reach over to just tap him on the shoulder and I get stiffed armed by a security dude.
Speaker 5: He like he literally pushed you. He was like a running back, Oh get away.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 5: And I was like, wow, I would say that's not a Lance bast thing. Definitely, not definitely, and I would not say it was not. But I just saw him interacting with so many people, even in the hallways, no problem.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 10: Even like later in the day, I was there just to see maybe twenty other people get pictures, and I was like, I'm I'm not gonna get stiff armed again.
Speaker 5: It's such a terrible feeling that. Yeah. So asked the picture and your maskiline he ripped away from you. Oh for sure, my leg. Yeah, that stinks. Sorry about that. He did not deserve that.
Speaker 9: I hated it.
Speaker 5: Okay, thirty seconds lunchbox go.
Speaker 7: Morgan talked about how she liked this dude and we were at the either happy Hour and she was like, he's right over there, and I was like, which one, Let's go talk to him. No, no, I'm not gonna show you who it is.
Speaker 5: No, that was you. He'll be yelling his name. I would never tell, you know.
Speaker 7: Hold on, we can make an interaction. No person that she doesn't even know.
Speaker 5: Kevin the Great, she has no Ken.
Speaker 7: She knows Kevin, and she's gonna have Kevin hook him up this.
Speaker 5: Oh she just said information.
Speaker 7: Oh my good. It was like that was baffling to me that she would do that.
Speaker 5: I think you're a loyal new but you're not a good wingman.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah right.
Speaker 5: You would have made it, made the introduction, you would have made it a bit. You wouldn't And you know awesome because she recorded and brought it in and after shout have been like that's a good bit, dude.
Speaker 7: But for her, I could have just went up to him. My I mean, hey, man, what are you doing to this party? How do you work for the company. I could have got the information without giving Morgan away, because I can just go talk to anybody who not care.
Speaker 5: You definitely would have gave her away though, Hey what are you in this company? Do you like her?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 5: She likes you. We got way more. I gotta get races. I have to go.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the week Show with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: All right, y'all, that's it for me, well for part two.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I hope you guys check out all of our social media and digital stuff because a lot of work goes into that and what you guys all hear here.
Speaker 4: You can watch a lot of videos that go with it.
Speaker 3: So go follow us on social media at Bobby Bone Show, and you can go to Bobbybones dot com for articles and YouTube videos and all kinds of good stuff. And of course you can follow me at web girl Morgan on all the things. Thank you guys again, be sure to check out Part one, Part three with Eddie this weekend.
Speaker 4: It's new content.
Speaker 3: You've never heard it before, and if you don't listen, you're kind of missing out on some inside jokes. I'll just put that out there, Okay, y'all, bye Z babyball.
Speaker 11: So