Speaker 1: All media.
Speaker 2: Ah, welcome back to it could happen here a podcast that is normally about the terrors, but today today we're talking about I mean, technically still the terrors, but we're talking about a more fun part of the terrors. We're talking about the liver King. Thank God, thank God, Gods and kings, two things we famously appreciate on this podcast with me today is James Stout and Meil Wong. What do y'all know about the liver King? I thought you were gonna give us cool titles. Just if we could just go back and you could each give us some kind of some kind of nobility and of food stuff. Yeah, sure, James, you are the tea leaf salad that made you really say that one time. King. I think that tea leafs that will rule me actual Yeah, it's good to hear. Made me in subject and I you know, you and I have any and a lot of meals together. More of that, right, we need to do more of that. You're the You're the I have not eaten many meals with me yet, but hopefully will queen. Incredible, incredible, incredible. Now the liver King is the king of liver as you're all I'm certain well aware, and I did. We did a bastards. This was a live episode I did a couple of years ago with doctor cave Hoda. And in case you're not aware, the Liver King is a guy who like three two or three years ago, started to get really famous very suddenly and obtained millions of followers I think up to like six at one point on Instagram by getting super jacked. He was this huge, shredded guy, or he's not he's not actually very tall, but he was shredded, and he would he was always perpetually shirtless, usually wearing very little, and talking about his different primal rules how mainly you need to eat nothing but liver and testicles, often raw, and that's all you need to do in order to get huge. That and then you can just left hundreds and hundreds of pounds and you'll get swollen and gigantic, totally natty, because we're just we're supposed to eat like primal cavemen who only ate testicles and livers. Enough the rest now accepting how none of this is accurate. It came out very soon after that because the liver King, prior to becoming the Liver King, had been a series of petty grifters of lower nobility and had written an email to a guy who was like an expert on performance enhancing drugs, asking like what kind of regiment he could take in order to get the size that he eventually became. Anyway, it came out that he's been spending like thirteen thousand dollars a month on steroids like that that's how he got huge. It's not the testicles, it's not the livers. It's not these absurd videos of him eating different organ meats or making his kids eat different organ meats. It's not his his weird workout tactics. It's the fact that he's taking thirteen thousand dollars worth of gear a month right now. One of the first people to call him out before this came out was Joe Rogan, who saw the And you know, I'll give Joe Rogan credit for one thing. He knows when someone's on steroids. Yeah, So Joe Rogan had called him out initially being like, there's no way this guy's natural, right, Like, he's taking fucking steroids. It's very obvious. Now, to be fair, everyone knew that because it's very like, I don't know shit about steroids. And I look at that guy, like his belly button pushes out. Yeah, it isn't like Robert's not talking about an AUTI no, no, I'm talking about it's a golf bowl. So it's protrusion, like the organs are trying to escape.
Speaker 3: This man is so clearly eighty percent steroids volume. That is the highest volume of steroid to body mass that has ever existent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nut stuff. So he lost a shitload of his followers and he's still got like three million on Instagram, but his videos, he's lucky to get a couple of thousand like likes and shares these days on an Instagram video. And you know, before that all came out, he was doing much more. He had to do Ama Kolpa. He claims he's all natty now and he is just over the last couple of years, just continually degraded. Right now. This guy's business, which he made millions doing, or one of his businesses was selling different supplements. He's very expensive supplements, and he's built kind of a little cult at his compound in Texas around you know, listening to fucking dance music from the mid aunts. A lot of like Mike Posnor remixes and weird shit rands about being a caveman and like pulling trapped your equipment and shit. He likes to always walk around with fucking a with a plate carrier on which he calls his exoskeleton in order to like, you know, build up muscle mass or whatever. And anyway, he's continually degenerated to the point where those of us who call ourselves liver king watchers have all kind of been saying for a while now, Oh, he's not just on gear anymore. Like he's doing he's doing other drugs and they have had they are really having a negative effect on his mental health. Yeah, he doesn't seem well. He does not seem well. So I'm gonna put a video play video on. This is a video that started at all. He started a couple of weeks ago increasingly threatening Joe Rogan. And he doesn't live that far away from Austin. He started posting a series of videos trying to threaten Joe Rogan to a fight, and I'm gonna I'm gonna post to you the one. This is kind of like the key video that gets this series of events started. It's the video that is the inciting incident video for everything that's happening now, right, So that's that's what I'm gonna play for you guys. You see the Instagram. Okay, So in this video, listeners, you're gonna hear him talk. In this video, he's got again like music playing in the background. He's wearing a badly taxidermide wolfhead that's like a cape over his regular head. It's like a damn. He's shirtless, he's wearing shorts, and as one user noted in the comments, his pants are vibrating as he talks, and he is carrying in each hand. He has a gold plated AR fifteen short bear old rifle with a fucking blast forward.
Speaker 3: In my entire life, I have never seen a man look less intimidating well, holding a gun, wearing a wolf belt.
Speaker 2: Two guns, man, two guns, the second gun. Two guns. Yeah, holy ship, you blunder, but those are two gold played an AR fifteen SBRs with a gold eotech on talking in case he hadn't spent enough money. Yeah yeah, and I think a gold would on the other. So anyway, I'm gonna listen to this man, John.
Speaker 1: Rogan, I'm calling you out, my name is Leberty Man to man, I'm picking a fight with you. Yeah, I have still training. If you did to your black belt, you should just.
Speaker 3: Man to me when I'm picking.
Speaker 4: A fight with you.
Speaker 3: Your rule.
Speaker 5: Whenever you want me to wait, I'll wait.
Speaker 2: I wait, one night, this morning.
Speaker 3: I'll wait.
Speaker 1: I'll come to you whenever you're right, whenever.
Speaker 3: You're ready to go, a lot of my brains.
Speaker 2: And then he just starts dancing. So I'm on a vibration plate. By the way, that's a healthy man. That's a guy who's doing well. Right, we can all agree. It's a litery buzzy.
Speaker 3: I saw a video one time where someone was reacting to a Drake video and his response was, those are the least intimidating goons I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 2: And that is the entire vibe of watching him trying to like a fight. It's something else. It's it is special. Uh, it is special. And if you couldn't quite make out the audio over whatever, the fuck that music was what he says, and that is Joe Rogan. I'm calling you out. My name's Liver King. Man the man, I'm picking a fight with you. I have no training in jiu jitsu. You're a black belt, you should just dismantle me. But I'm picking a fight with you your rules. I'll come to you whenever you're ready. Holding the aos does does give that a slightly slightly more terroristic threatn vibe? Right, why are the ars? Because he goes on to say at another post, you never come across something like this willing to die, hoping that you'll choke me out, because that's a dream come true, which makes it sound like a sex thing. Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, that makes it sound like a sex thing. Yeah. He closed out Pride months, so this video comes out, and then Liver King starts making a series of videos in Austin. Right, he drives to Austin, he's making videos on the way. He makes videos when he gets there, and he keeps saying he wants to fight Joe Rogan. Now he's just saying he wants to fight him. Right, He's not saying I'm going to kill you. He's not saying like I'm going to assault you. He's like he's asking for a consensual fight. But he's also posing with weapons, and he has now traveled to Austin and he's clearly unwell. So Joe Rogan has a security team. He's got a bunch of like former operators and shit that he pays to watch over his security and whatnot and sometimes go on his podcast if I'm not mistaken, And they do their job, which is, oh, there's a guy threatening our boss, holding guns and photos and he's traveled to Austin. We'd probably call the cops, which brought you something about this. So they give a call to the police and they're like, hey, we consider this to be like numerous threats, right, he's traveled to Austin, Like this seems like a guy who might actually act seriously on his threats. We're concerned about this. So the police wind up talking to Joe Rogan himself, and Rogan says, yeah, I was, you know, my security team told me about this. I consider these to be threats, like uh, and I'm willing to file a police report. Right. He tells the police that Brian Johnson has a drug issue, which is again it's weird to be like, yeah, Joe Rogan so far not wrong about ANAFIS And he's like he's unstable, he probably needs help, which again probably accurate, right, I don't think I don't think there's much to argue with here. So the police decide these crossed the line into terroristic threats, and they file charges. The liver King is arrested. He's not in jail long. He's released within a day on twenty thousand dollars bond. There's a restraining order. He's not allowed to have guns anymore for a while. He's got to stay two hundred yards away from Rogan. So the liver King does exactly what a guy like you'd expect a guy like the liver King to do right in the wake of something like this happening, which is he immediately gets out of jail and starts making more videos right of course, yeah, from his hotel room in Austin. And again, these are just the videos of a really healthy guy who's doing well, whose brain is not has not liquefied, and isn't coming out of his ears, just a man who seems healthy.
Speaker 1: Thank you for all the prayers, by the way, people praying for me, and you should also pray for yourself. Pray for your family. Lock that down, fifth bump pound, lock it down.
Speaker 5: You should do all that. I am going to the Capitol. I'm already in the Capitol, but we're going to like capital capital the location, and I've been given the gift of a restraining order just recently.
Speaker 1: And so if anybody knows, if someone else whose first name rhymes with blow, whose last name is Rogan, I'm not allowed to say it for a copyright, I might assue you about it. I'm not allowed to laugh. I'll see you have put you in Joe on that one too.
Speaker 2: Okay, So first off, he starts this, he admits in another video he falls a little earlier, that he hasn't slept in days, and he hasn't been eating, and he's he is slurring his words at the start of this. He is not well. I don't think he's sober, but it could just be sleep deprivation and the fact that something else is awry and he's like going to the capitol. He says, he wants to go to the capital to like start a legal precedent. He says, Liver King v. Joe Rogan is going to be like one of the great legal battles of our centurion terms of setting precedents. What kind of president it's gonna be? Then, you dread, Scott, I gotta play you guys. Another video from right after his arrest. In terms of like seeing how well this man is doing. This is the one where he talks about having not slept the days. It's gonna zoom it on his eyes and I need you to look at his pupils, okay, because this is this seems like a man who's had a serious head injury to me because his his one of his pupils is a very different size from the others.
Speaker 5: Born in prime.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: From the vibration play that the greatest state in the world often Texas. Texas is the state.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, bags under my eyes haven't slept a whole lot, and that's been an amazing gift.
Speaker 2: Uh what do you what do you see there? People with medical training? Yeah, the human I shouldn't do that. That is like, yeah, they're that's supposed to look like that. That's when it fits aside of a series on the bad side, like twenty times bigger than the other people. It's bad. Like it's if I cared about this man, I would get him to a hospital immediately. Yeah, and be clear, I don't I kind of wonder they live a filtering organ, right, It takes the bad stuff out. I feel like, if that's all you eat, you're going to concentrate the bad, You're gonna get poisoning.
Speaker 3: She almost certainly did do someone like slip him up bear liver or something polar bear liver, Like what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he went up the food chain, so he ate that wolf's liver and then put it on his head. Yeah, it's very unclear to me, is he actually eating that much liver? Like there's videos where he does, but like on a daily basis. He's also taking gear, so maybe he has a normal diet in order to like, you know, outside of it and this is just for show. There's been a lot of theorizing about that, and we just don't know. But either way, it's safe to say this is a sick man, right, this is not a well person. Yeah, his Instagram comments are not helping. Give this man a gun immediately keep trying to fight Joe Rogan. But I believe you can do it. Right now.
Speaker 3: If someone is putting out a casting call for deranged man and like profit in the desert, he looks exactly like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely the incredible added before he went completely looks amazing. He looks incredible. Yeah, he's got like two fund Harrison kenn Like, he looks like if you know the mural of John Brown, John Brown is like joke, that's what he looks at. He does different vibes. Speaking of different vibes, let's change off the vibes and play some hands and we're back. So, friends, I got to play you this next video, which is after he gets out of jail, he goes to the Capitol, and this is him going through security at the Capitol as best I can tell, and he is He's wearing like fucking waiting lenked pants, like pants that cut off just below your knee, so like they're high water smoke pants. He's wearing like a sleeveless green hoodie and he has the hood up over his head, and then he's wearing a plate carrier and he's trying.
Speaker 5: To go.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just really funny.
Speaker 4: It's just two ladies and like security informs there letting him try to go through.
Speaker 2: And I think this proves that he's If he was wearing ceramic plates, I don't think it would set off the metal detective. So he's gotta be wearing those cheap ar five hundred metal plates. While yeah, yeah, I mean it's possible. This doesn't look like just a weight vest. That looks like just a normal plate carrier, although it's yeah, it's a five eleven TAC tech. Yeah, yeah, it looks like yeah car. So I think you just get AAR five hundred plates in there, of course, I mean they're probably just white plates. They may may not even be a five, and they may may not even be in He tells them it's his exoskeleton, so he has to keep it on. I don't think he gets in weariness skeleton. Oh man, I love I love the liver Cake. I was really not expecting him to turn to a lobster. But apparently that's where we're at. Now, that's where we're at. Yeah, you're right, given his radness. So there's one more video from his time in Austin before we'll get back to the Liver King compound and see the Liver Queen a little little oh no that that person is going through like the mental health equivalent of the Q course right now, watching their one source of income. Yeah, I don't know. They I have to hope. If you're the liver Queen, you have pretty good like insurance for the liver king. Yeah, you hope. So, I don't know how long they've been living monarchs together, whether she was with him before he went completely fucking bongers or I don't know how much time there was before that happened, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Was it Was it an arranged marriage like previous monarchies.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, she's actually from the Lung family, but they had to marry her ound to forge alliance. I'm gonna have to demand that we watch is Lk's back vulnerable if he only stands to strike, because I need to see that. There's a lot of Liver King fighting videos, and okay, none of them are are all that impressive. So one way he fights like a horse sized duck or one hundred duck sized horses. There's a video where he goes hunting with his kid and he's talking about how it's like a prival experience. But all that happens is he pays a guy to take him into the woods. It's like forty feet away from a deer, and they just the deer where his Native American guy is like, okay, you can shoot it now. It's really funny. It's pretty good Okay, what he's just cramp walking like a gorilla down like the hall of his hotel. It's beautiful stuff. It's good. Somebody. Now he's doing fake Marshall ice boss and it comes out of the duor straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just turning his girl and cram walk that he does is like fist bump.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: He has like a little chant that he makes people say, lock it down. He pays to me wearing an ankle monitor. Yeah, he is wearing an ankle monitor. Yes, that's my favorite part of the video. He does have to wear an ankle monitor. Now, someone's coming to It's not an ancestral ankle monitor.
Speaker 3: That is not a normal crowd walk. I don't know how to describe what that is. It genuinely defies description. It is the weird weirdness forms a bution. I've ever seen the cube of King undertake. Imagine if Rita was drunk.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna go back to ads real quick, and then when we come back, we're gonna finally see the liver Queen and him back in his compound talking to his fellow friends about how how things are really good, how he wanted to get arrested for threatening Joe Rogan. How it's a blessing to have a restraining order against him and to not be able to be in possession of his guns anymore. And we're back, and I'm gonna play that video for you guys once again. So he is standing in the yard of the Liver King compound. His wife is drinking a glass of wine next to him, and Appointed this kind of reluctantly takes his hand. They are listening to a like I think it's a I think you'd call it a trance remix of Mike Posner's I Took a Bill in a Pisa. So I don't know what. It's just blasting over the yard. As he talks, he rants about his arrest.
Speaker 1: There's zero race, there's zero.
Speaker 2: I really understand, I really, I really.
Speaker 5: And I'm not asking for it. I don't need it.
Speaker 1: But it's it's hard. It's uh, the hardest parts over, the hardest parts, fucking over.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's really good. The hardest parts over getting arrested.
Speaker 3: YEA.
Speaker 2: His wife really doesn't want to take his hand. He has a cafea draped around his shoulders, a tactical cafi. He's wearing a tactical Caffea. He loves his tactical caffia. Okay, it's good stuff. Yeah, he's just doing he's just doing really really healthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He seems to have like added mag pouches for this one, which he suggests that he removed them, that he's trip to the capital to remove the mag pouches to go to the capitol. So he already throwed it through and so I bet I could wear it if I take the mag pouches off. Yeah, which fascinating fish. It's incredible fish. It looks like he's taken so many steroids and he's literally inflated and they are trying to get out. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in this last video that we're going to play, he's sitting on a throne, he's got a throat. He talks about how he thinks the throne is silly now and how he wouldn't have liked past liver king, and how people talk about how he's lost it and he thinks that's a compliment because I think he's making a point about ego death here, but it's not very coherent. So here's the liver King talking about how it's good to lose your mind.
Speaker 5: Walking through the foy. I saw these old throws just kind of laughed and I was like, oh god, you do kind of a little bit embarrassed. And I thought, oh, you know what, I don't think I made a video today. I said I was going to, so I better, I better deliver on it. But it was Sunday, Family Day, God's Day, Capital g Day, and we did that. Then. Man, it was that was good. And so I'm walking by this one, this throne, old throne, and I thought, buffalo is real. That's that's legit. That's gonna stay. But I thought, oh my god, you know, the predecessor me, I would have hated me too. I read some comments today or yesterday and I saw he's losing it a lot. And this is says it on my desk, lose yourself. The thing is like, when you actually lose yourself though, and you lose the ego, you can't really tell people, you know, because then it's like, hey, yeah, I actually shed my ego and now I'm better. You know, that's the ego talking. So if other people are seeing it, whoa thank you, thank you? Or I can also go back to the egomaniac.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. Folks. The new DSM that's coming out, I think they're going to increase the age at which you could be diagnosed as a schizophrenic from the male up to like forty or something like that. And boy howdy oh no, real, truly like real Ross putin vibes from this one. He's got like a hood on.
Speaker 4: He really is obsessed with because he's his hair. He's got less and less of it every day. That'll happen if you put the testosterone. But would you're taking nothing but pure test yes? Yeah, yeah, would you pour a test asterone on your Syrian in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, that's that's my update for everyone on the liver King. He's doing well. I'll be shocked if he's alive at a year. What a fantastic man. He's got kids. But he also makes the meat raw testicle, so I don't know if they're going to be worse off. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that's probably one of those ras station intervene moments. Yeah, something should have something should be done here, Yeah, yeah it is. It doesn't seem like a healthy guy.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: If you should eat just organ meats.
Speaker 3: No, apparently like eating a diet that is entirely consists of raw organs, random pharmaceuticals, and gear makes you like talk exactly the same as like a nineteen.
Speaker 2: Year old art student. Yeah, like another like.
Speaker 3: Enough kennemine to like traquilize a horse. These are apparently equivalent states of being. This is what I've learned from this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think ketymine is one possible explanation because some of his some of his behavior is definitely like ketamine codd. Yeah, but I also think there's a good chance that this is just like he's been abusing drugs for such a long period of time that he's just suffering permanent brain damage now at this point, right, like he's he's not able to like, he's not very cogent anymore. And I don't know, I feel like the people who are still around him are largely taking advantage of him for money, Like he was good at making money at one point. They're still cash flooding in and that's that's kind of what's happening here. But on the other hand, like this is this guy made his own hell, he made his own bed. He's getting exactly what he wants. Yeah, he liked people about the health which is a pretty fucked up thing to do. Like, yeah, I didn't have a lot of sympathy for the living King. No, I don't have a lot of sympathy for the liver King anyway, any questions about the liver King before we roll out? I mean, so many robot than you can ever imagine.
Speaker 3: But okay, on on a scale of like point oh one to one, Godafi, how were his golden ars?
Speaker 2: I mean they're golden ar, Like they're fine, like they are, like, they're definitely like dictator great ars. I'll give them that. Like if if you if you saw that and like some fucking junta leader, you know, carrying it around and screaming about executing his enemies, you'd be like, yeah, that fits that said, I do think if you are going to be carrying a gold plated weapon, an AR is just inherently less impressive than an AK forty seven, Like a golden A golden a AK forty seven says something about you, and a golden ar just says that you have like fifteen thousand dollars to light on fire for no good reason, whereas a gold plate in AK forty seven says you've probably mixed cocaine and gunpowder, you know. Yeah, well, yeah, that's some advice for the Liver King for free. Yeah, you have to be you have to be sending positive messages out into the world with your apparel. Exactly, exactly. Yes, it's just why I'm wearing the duppiest wolf. You guys have to just find the fucking wolf. Like the indignity of it being killed is not its final in dignity as it turns out. Yeah, no, that's that's as bad as it can go for a wolf. Yeah, pretty much. You go from the top of the food chain to this guy's bolding crania. Yeah, I know, have a fucking vegetable everyone, that's what I have for you. Yeah, I have have vegetables. Eat more vegetables. We haven't talked about how he squawks. He doesn't squat with the body, squats with the rag. Yeah. Now we forgot to mention that that is very funny. Yeah, god, everyone go on this. It's a terrible fucking time to be I've gone into Instagram. It's funny. Yeah, it's really funny. Have some fun. Enjoy the liver Kings Instagram while he's still alive for another like four to six months. I'm not taking any pleasure in this. I don't want him to die. I'm just looking at a man and being like, well, that's not gonna last much longer.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is like watching a car without breaks, Yeah, traveling downhill at speed.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, everyone, have a good night. It Could Happen Here is a production of cool Zone Media. For more podcasts from cool Zone Media, visit our website Coolzonmedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can now find sources for It Could Happen Here, listed directly in episode descriptions. Thanks for listening.