Speaker 1: I'm Tamika D.
Speaker 2: Mallory and it shit Boy my Son in general.
Speaker 1: We are your host of TMI.
Speaker 2: T Mika my Son's Information, Truth, Motivation and.
Speaker 1: Inspiration, New Energy. What's going on, my Son, Lennon.
Speaker 2: It is twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I am feeling beautiful because this is the year of execution?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're how you're claiming that's so.
Speaker 2: I'm claiming it.
Speaker 3: Like you know, I woke up this morning, well, I woke up on New Year's and I said to myself, I'm tired of the New Year's resolution and we're going to be all at And I've realized my biggest problem is execution, right is that I have so many ideas. I have so many things I want to do, and I'll start and I think a plan, and then somebody don't give me the energy that I want, so I don't do it. Or I come to people and they don't feel like they don't you know, like they don't feel enthused about it, and I don't execute fully. I'm like, I'm not doing that, no more, like no more. This year right here, I'm executing every idea and plan that I have because especially when I'm believe in it.
Speaker 2: So this is the year of execution for me.
Speaker 4: You know what, when I listen to you say that, it's kind of like one of the I hear one of the challenges in what you just said, and that is I'm executing every single plan, and every single plan never gets executed by anybody. What we have to do is prioritize of the things because we're very creative individuals. And so if I said I'm going to execute every single plan that it comes to my mind, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying every idea I'm talking about plan.
Speaker 3: Once I make a plan and I say boom boom boom, I'm doing this and doing this, then it's going to be fully executed because I have a thousand ideas, and every idea is just you know, sometimes you come to somewhere I got idea, and they don't go nowhere.
Speaker 2: You forget it.
Speaker 3: But once I make a plan that I it's went past the idea and now it's a plan I'm executing.
Speaker 2: When lose a drawer, it's going to get executed.
Speaker 1: And I think that.
Speaker 4: I see because first of all, you have executed a lot of things, and you've been able to bring certain concepts from start to finish for many years that we've been working together, and so I don't want you to think like, you know, you don't get these things done, because you actually do, and you keep the team moving in ways that we all kind of get things done together. I mean, even being at the place with this podcast that we're at today has a lot to do with execution and you being the driving force for making this happen. So I think that's important to say. I would say that I don't I think execution is a.
Speaker 1: Part of the issue.
Speaker 4: But if I had to give you advice for twenty twenty five and what you would need to do in order to execute execute is to follow up and to pay attention to your messages to people who are out to you, to get back to people, and to stay in tune with the work, because that I think is one of the biggest problems for all of us, and I certainly see it when it comes to a lot of the men that I work with, that the world is coming at you and you're trying to respond to so much as crazy things going on online you got, you know, you're trying to balance out and make sure you teach and all of that. Meanwhile, the role to actually being successful and the programs is embedded in your team, and you have to nurture those relationships to the point that every day you're talking to your team more than you talking to people on the internet that you don't know. That is what will make the difference in terms of execution.
Speaker 1: That's my opinion.
Speaker 4: I think that's I don't think your area of problem is not executing. I think that you have to reduce the amount of time that you talk to the unknown and spend more time talking to the known.
Speaker 2: Well, I just think I need to reduce who's talking so I hear what.
Speaker 1: You're saying, but it's not you do you do?
Speaker 4: You have to talk to people because the only way to be able to get folks because people everybody has a million things going on. So when you go to somebody and you say, hey, I think we should do such and such thing, that's true, we should do it, right, but we all have.
Speaker 1: Fifty million things going on.
Speaker 4: The next thing is an email that's like, hey, you know, I think we should do X y Z. Here's the stuff that needs to happen. Blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, now, I'm setting up a conference call so that we could talk about and break down all the pieces. Who's responsible for what. That's an execution plan, if you will. It's not so much that people are not excited about it is that we as leaders have to bring our people along in the process because nobody, not you, nor I, nor anybody else is going to get it all done alone but people. And that's something that I've learned as I have been a manager of multiple teams and I've had staff working for me for a long time. Folks are only going to work at your ideas or your concepts as much as you feed into them.
Speaker 3: And that's what I mean. So it's about executors like understanding what it takes to execute. Like like you said, if understanding that all right, there's a team project that I want to happen, I'll bring into the team right knowing that, Okay, now I have to build division.
Speaker 2: I have to create division because they like, oh okay, cool.
Speaker 3: But like you said, it's a lot of things that everybody has going on, So now I have to do the necessary steps that it takes to get everybody on board. Maybe, like you said, it might be a call, it might be responding to the text saying, hey, lookten, this is more send an email out whatever it is. I'm going to make sure that these things are executed because the thing about it is that the plans that I have, most of the ideas that I have, I watch come to fruition with other people, people that just take with you and they steal what you say. You give an idea and they steal it and they run with it, and they don't do as good as a job, but they actually get something done out of it, and people, oh, this is and I'd be like, that was my whole plan and my idea. So if I if I don't, you know, if I don't execute on a plan, I can't be mad at somebody else who sees the idea and takes it and runs with it. So now my whole thing is this year right here. I know there are a lot of ideas, Like it's about five or six things that I know that should have already been executed that you know that can be monumental and historical. So it's like, I'm going to execute those plans.
Speaker 5: I believe you to.
Speaker 4: One of the things that I know about you is when you say you're gonna do something, you do it, and that's a real thing. That's the one thing I will say is that whether you drive us crazy while doing it, you say, oh, we're gonna do YouTube, and every Sunday I gotta hear from you. Tag the tag it, tag it, push it out.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you promote it?
Speaker 4: So one thing is when you are in it, you be in it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all good.
Speaker 4: And speaking of executing plans, I mean, it's so perfect for my thought of the day today. You know, I'm obviously this book is coming. It's a it's a baby, okay, and it's crowning. It's right there. It's getting rided up, come out. It's here.
Speaker 1: This book is here. I Live to tell a story is out everywhere.
Speaker 4: On February eleventh. I know, I said, I said, Toya LaToya Bond. Let me give her credit. She's the one that worked with them to get some imagery from my photo shoot because I was complaining in the photo shoot I didn't hardly do none of the stuff.
Speaker 1: Right that I was supposed to do, but they did get it.
Speaker 4: People have been asking who was the creative mind behind the hairstyle. So you know, I have straight backs on one side with your braid's corn roads for anybody who doesn't know. And the other side is half of a bus us down. A bus down is just your hair straight with the part in the middle, and it represents for.
Speaker 1: Me who I am, you know.
Speaker 4: I on one hand, I got the whole roundaway girl piece, and that's my true nature. You know, I'm out here as an organizer where you gotta twist it up and you can't be trying to be too fly while you're out here organizing and moving, especially you know, when we're out in the south and in the summer and the heat, that's what the straight backs, that's where those have always been most comfortable for me. But I'm also a girly girl, right and so when you put those two things together for me, I couldn't find another way to have the cover represent all of who I am without those two images being there at the same time. So I came up with the idea and I gave it to the team, and between LaToya and.
Speaker 1: The and Kareem the gentleman who.
Speaker 4: Was the director of the shoot, and all the other individuals. I mean, it was so many people involved, stylists and hairstylists and makeup and all of that. They made it. They brought it to life, and I love it. I love the cover and I'm hearing from people they love it, and the photo shoot was amazing and all of that. So thank you for saying that, because I knew when they posted it. Just so y'all know, I don't post everything on my page. I woke up on Sunday morning and there was a post up there and people were talking. And then when I spoke to you, I said, oh, did you see the.
Speaker 1: Promo? And you were like, no, what is it?
Speaker 4: Then you called me back, You're like, oh, I like this, and you guys did good.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: This lady does not like to promote herself. She hates to put up video. I'm like, yo, you do so many things and you need to promote it. You need to have videos showing certain things, especially you're promoting the book. You're doing a lot of things and a lot of times, you know, the key to everything is marketing. Like you know, one thing shout out to Jamilla that she always says it David, doctor JAMILLERTI David. She said, if it ain't on camera, it ain't recorded.
Speaker 2: That it ain't happen.
Speaker 3: So a lot of times I have to force her to, like, you'll put this video out, or what happened to the footage from Natural? I'm not putting that up. And I'd be like, I don't understand why. I don't understand why you don't want to put a footage.
Speaker 4: Well, because I you know, and this is off topic from my thought of the day. However, one of the reasons that one of the things that I'm going to have to work through more in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: You say it's the year of execution.
Speaker 4: I have to be in the year of celebrating my wins and celebrating the work that I do and making sure that the world knows because I do so much every day that people never get a chance to see. But one of the things that I will tell you is that after the Women's March, I realize people were pushing me every day to be in front of a camera. People push me to post things, to talk about our success, to talk about my personal success, to tell our stories. And I did that. I leaned into it as much as possible. I wasn't all the way comfortable, but I did and I watched people go from celebrating you and being right next to you, right there in the mix with you, promoting to the point where the person who was the owner of the PR firm representing me once I had controversy never even contacted me again.
Speaker 1: Throughout the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Shit was burning all around me, and he never picked up the phone to call and say, hey, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Is there anything that I could do?
Speaker 4: He didn't even pick up the phone to say I don't want to work with you anymore. And so from that from my perspective, and just to be clear, prior to the Women's March, while there were some moments where I was pretty public, I was a writer in Essence magazine. I had a lot of different things going on. I always tried to stay under the radar. My boss, Reverend Sharpton, he was more of the public personality and we were behind the scenes, and he used to push me too, like you gotta get out there, you know, talk about your work and talk about your work, and you know, he was adamant that I needed to take the column in Essence so that my ideas would come to life and all of that, and that people would see that I was more than just a cute girl who works for sharp than who's a good assistant type, although I wasn't his assistant by that point, but you know, he wanted people to know that I had actual contribution to the movement, and so he pushed me to do that. But he was still the face and I was in the background. Once the Women's March came to be, I became the face in terms of being the most high profile black woman at the Women's March.
Speaker 1: And we see where that went.
Speaker 4: It turned out that I was ridiculed and and and uh, demoralized and just just everything I can't It's.
Speaker 3: It's like an American gangster. When the mob god was talking to Frank, he said, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Your success? Took a shot at you. What are you gonna do? Become unsuccessful?
Speaker 3: Right? He said, you can you can have you can be successful and have enemies, or you can be unsuccessful and have friends. And it's it's very and I understand what you're saying, because you know, it's crazy how people root for you when you're the underdog, right, they root for you, and then as soon as you reach you not the underdog no more. You actually get the notoriety that you deserve. People want to they want to tear you down right.
Speaker 4: Well, as soon as you hit a moment where, especially where white people say ooh ooh, you're in trouble, then everybody's like, oh, let me back up or for you, because you know, I've been through other stuff where black people didn't like me for some reason or another, and guess what, it was fine, like, you know whatever. But when white folks decide that you've done something that steps in their area where they are either upset and or uncomfortable with how you're moving, that's when you see even a lot of your own people trying to separate themselves from you because they don't want to also be associated with whatever you have going on.
Speaker 1: And since I experienced.
Speaker 4: That, I kind of went back to what works for me, which is to do the work. Every now and then I pop out. But for the most part, I don't like to have the appearance that I am self and grandizing. I don't even know how you say that, but y'all know whatever, people know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't like to do that anyway.
Speaker 4: Because I have a book that is coming out now, I have no choice but to be more public, to post more things, to speak in more places, and to rely on team members and other pe people around who always want to promote me and always want to help to, you know, make sure that all of our work is on front Street so that we can sell books, because ultimately that's what we want, not just to sell the books, but for people to be inspired.
Speaker 1: By the story.
Speaker 4: Because if you inspired by the story, you're gonna buy a book, right, So that's what that's the goal.
Speaker 1: And it made me think.
Speaker 4: Over the holiday, I had one convers I had two conversations with two individuals who want me to hire them as super publicists basically for a short period of time to help me work on the launch of the book.
Speaker 1: And as I sat.
Speaker 4: With just listening to them and thinking about what went on in the conversation and then thinking about past publicists and others that I have worked with and teams that I've worked with, I wanted to share this thing because just so people know my history is not just being a public speaker and an activist. I also have always been a part of the machine, the operation behind organizations ideas. I worked with Global Hue Advertising and helped to work on some of the major campaigns that they did with big, big, big, big big corporations. Right, I've done all of that and been sort of again behind the scenes. So I know a lot about management. I know a lot about pr I know a lot about these individuals who claim.
Speaker 1: That this is the work that they do. And here's my thought of the day.
Speaker 4: For any manager, publicist, stylist, whoever you are out there that's taking people's money telling them that you're going to help to manage some part of their lives or their life or their career. Stop doing that if you really don't know how to do it. Stop doing that if you really.
Speaker 5: Don't know how to.
Speaker 4: Because I feel like what makes a good manager, a good publicist, a good stylist. These are people who can do for you what you can't do for yourself. If all you are doing as a brand manager or as a publicist is getting phone calls that come into you, and you facilitate the arrangements of it, maybe do a little bit of negotiation, and then the person whoever you're representing goes out into the world and completes the job. You are a good assistant at best, you're a good administrator.
Speaker 1: That means that you are able to check.
Speaker 4: An email, get a phone call, and do something with someone who already thought about you, and they already came to you asking for you to participate in whatever. This is a good manager, publicist, stylists, whomever it is, is able to go out and get you opportunities that you did not even think of. Their job is to go find you opportunities efficiently, not to come to you with, oh, we got a call from Beet or from Revote or whomever and they want you to do That's cool. That is a particular that's a percentage of the job.
Speaker 3: But that's, like you said, as an assistant, because the only thing you're doing is actually assist in me. When you say you're a manager or publicist, then that means that you are able to provide something that I'm not able.
Speaker 2: To provide for myself.
Speaker 3: Right, So if you're only capitalizing off what I've already provided, then you're just assisting me with the work I've already done.
Speaker 4: Exactly, you're assisting the person you're representing with helping them to execute whatever or whatever was already in your inbox. So it could have been in your inbox, it could have been in JoJo's.
Speaker 1: It could have been in the.
Speaker 4: Person's inbox directly, it could have been wherever. If you are not able to pitch and close deals to get new opportunities, that's fresh ideas. Or if you hear the person that you're working with saying I want I want to do lipstick. Okay, this is your idea. You want to do lipstick. So now it's my job to go find you a partner, to go figure out what's the pieces of that and make you the best lipstick seller that's ever sold lipstick. But it is not a being a in my job. It is not excuse me, in my opinion, right, it is not for you to wait until the lipstick people call, or until I go out and find somebody and then I come back to you and say, oh, you know, call Lisa and we gonna work on lipstick together. That means you're a great administrator and you should say that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, there is nothing.
Speaker 4: Wrong with that because I know assistant who work for important people that are making two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year and even more than that if they get involved in you know, cutting a few deals.
Speaker 1: Or what have you.
Speaker 2: But people it's important.
Speaker 1: It's at you.
Speaker 4: Can't even move unless you have people who are really really good at executing details.
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 4: But you are not the manager, the publicist, the great stylists and all of that. If all you do is just put people in what they already can do for themselves, it doesn't it doesn't work. And so for two thousand and twenty five, I am also looking at that. Anybody who comes to me now and says I want to work with you on whatever, whether it be the book, whether it be something for until freedom, the question needs to be what can you offer that I cannot gain for myself? So if I am the one who has the relationship already, and then that does not count as something that you brought to me unless you said, hey, I think you should ask your friend yo, unless.
Speaker 3: You're able to take the relationship that I already have in maximum, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, already been doing exactly.
Speaker 3: Like if they come to me and they say yo, when they only want to give me twenty and you're like, okay, what and you come back with a hundred thousand?
Speaker 2: Now you now you asked it?
Speaker 3: Because I don't even know my work and you're able to help me, you know, bring my work. But if you if you just negotiating the deal that I already told you is on the deal, and you just pinning it down and you you know you able to bring it for you did a good job, because that's a required job. But it's not management, it's not publicists, and it's not those things that's needed.
Speaker 2: So we still need a managing the publishers.
Speaker 1: You did, well, yeah, they're not exactly that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I would say, like with my management team, one of the best things that I love to celebrate about them is somebody will come with X amount of money and they will find a way to get it increased. They that's one thing you can toy a bond. The Toya Bond will fight you down for every dime that I'm supposed to have. So when you call you tell you got twenty five hundred dollars. She's one of those people that's like, we can't. I mean, it's not even a conversation. It's gotta be x y Z. And one thing Toya will do is sit with the person and be like, let me help you find where you're gonna get the rest of this money. Because she can't come for twenty five hundred dollars. That's not gonna happen. But I like you, and I want to make it happen. But we gotta figure it out. But I'm saying that overall, this is a challenge that I think, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most people run into.
Speaker 1: I think it's a challenge that many.
Speaker 4: I want to call I don't want to say celebrities, maybe influencers, maybe key individuals is a better word, a better term. It's a challenge that many of us face but don't really like to talk about because no one wants to upset either the people around them, and or they just glad to have the good administrator, the good assistant, because if they didn't have that, they would have nothing. So they just accepted a lot of people don't even know what it's supposed to look like to have a real professional team, and a professional person who is working on representing you is supposed to pitch you to places outside of your comfort zone. And so I just you know, that's my twenty twenty five. If you come to me and you want a partner, you want to work with me, don't come to me asking for me to open my books. And my relationships, and then that's how we're gonna get things done. You gotta come to me and tell me that you have something that you can offer me so that I can see where we're building together, not where it's all being done on my back. Because the other thing, it's the last thing I'll say on this, is that a lot of people will get your contacts and your relationships and the next thing you know, they'll be using it to help build somebody else or to build their own thing. So you think that they're working on working with whatever company or whatever person you introduce them to, and the next thing you know, you find out they're over there, you know, making making lease a Leasa's joint pop.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's the industry we're in.
Speaker 3: And you know, I've learned that and I've done a lot on my own based on those those situations.
Speaker 1: You know, that's me.
Speaker 2: I go to the.
Speaker 3: Table and I figure out my own, build my own from the ground up. And then when you find it's good to be able to find comfortable people that you feel comfortable, you know, filling in certain gaps. But you know that that's a very that's a very strong thing to have people that can that can get resources and get opportunities for you that you you're not in the room for that you don't even know exist if they see something. And that's also about belief, right, A lot of times you have people that they don't they don't believe that you should be in those like you might think you want thing, and they don't pitch it to you because they don't. They don't even know how to sell that, right, They don't even know how to sell you. So it's not a time, it's not a thing a negative thing on them.
Speaker 2: It's just that sometimes people just don't know.
Speaker 4: Right, But they want big checks, they want to check, they want big checks, and every and everybody wants a check, you know. And I think one of the reasons why I'm able to speak on this so confidently is because I've done all the different jobs. I've done all the different jobs, and I pride myself on attempting to get to the point of excellence. Excellence is a high bar, but I try really, really hard when I say I'm gonna do something, to really do it and to be as good as possible at whatever I'm working on. And I see that so many people are okay with media, they're so okay with just getting by, and for me, that's just.
Speaker 1: A turn off.
Speaker 4: So I'm all about I'm all for collaboration. I'm all for working with people. I want folks to you know, see me and want to figure out how they can help me to make what I've already built bigger and stronger.
Speaker 1: But certainly we're not gonna be able to do that.
Speaker 4: If the plan is that I'm supposed to tell you who are my people that you can call to get done already? What I can do for myself, well that's another whole thing. Now, if that's what you want to do, then you could come. I respect people who say from the gidea, I'm good at executing details, I know how to you know how to negotiate. I'm good at, you know, taking small plans and making them big. But the one thing I can say is I don't know the people. I don't know who to call. So if you have some folks.
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 4: But then then were talking about a different pay grade. I'm talking about people who call you telling you day to one.
Speaker 3: People you called and tell them that I'm the one, and they believe you.
Speaker 2: So much that we got it like that. That's what I want.
Speaker 3: I want the people that sell me when I ain't there. I want people that walk into movie, to walk into the on a set with Denzel and be like, my song be dope for this movie? Who else listening to me? You gotta meet him? And next you know, I got a conversation with Denzel and just off the conversation and the belief that that person han't you. I've seen situations happen like that, you know what I'm saying. People just believe in you that and they talk you into a great your greatness, you know, and they push you to beyond what you actually seek and be done, and they walk into rooms and they sell you in Avana that you feel like, well, I got to make them proud.
Speaker 4: And I think we've done that for one together. We have done that for one another. Because there's certain people. I didn't have a relationship with Charyl Mane until I met you, and then you were like, no, y'all have to work together and you need to go, you know, meet with him, and then vice versa. There were relationships that you didn't have. You had a powerful story, a powerful testimony, a lot of passion, but not the relationships with some of the people that I've been able to introduce you to. And it is believed because I can remember when we first started working together. There were people telling me like, what are you doing? Focus on yourself?
Speaker 1: Why? And I but I knew. I saw what I saw, and I knew what I knew.
Speaker 4: And now you busy and I'm like, hey, can you you know I'm still here.
Speaker 2: We all work, we all work, teamwork, make the dream work.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's all good.
Speaker 2: So for the tea of mine today, you wanted to discuss Waka.
Speaker 1: Flocka me laugh.
Speaker 4: I can say a lot about mister Flokka, but I will stick with the most recent thing that the brother did. So I was on the internet last week and I saw a video or a picture like on Shade Room or one of them of him looking like he was beat up, like scars all over his face. And I think it was a caption that said, I can't believe nobody helped me fight off ten people, right, And so then a couple like a day or two later, somebody called me up and said, read read this and tell me.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with it.
Speaker 4: So I go check it out, and it was him saying Waka flaka saying.
Speaker 1: Look at y'all.
Speaker 4: People just believe anything without doing any research. And I just sat there and said to myself, no, sir, that's not how it works. Like it's the level of people trying to troll and not even knowing how to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: Well, because that's not how misinformation and not doing research works. The best research that you can do for anything is to go to the source.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: That is the research is to go to the source.
Speaker 4: So if the source tells you that something happened to them, then you are more than likely going to believe or at least listen to what they say. If I come on this show right now and say, last week I was knock on wood god forbid, robbed on one hundred and sixty first Street in the Grand Concourse, or forty second Street in Seventh Avenue, because we ain't gonna be taking all the crime to the bronx me doing all that, So forty.
Speaker 1: Second Street and seventh they rob down nanty.
Speaker 4: So if I say that, and you hear me say it out my mouth and I show you my purse that got ripped open, you are more than likely going to believe that, and it will probably become viral on socials with people being like, wow, Tamika Mallory was robbed in Manhattan on X Day. She says they grabs her purse and this you know, blah blah blah. Misinformation is if somebody else says that I was robbed and you don't know whether or not you can believe what that person said, it is not when it's coming from the sources mouth.
Speaker 2: The source is just a liar. It's not misinfamiation.
Speaker 4: Well, so then that's the question. Is Waka Flaka saying that we can't trust what comes out of his mouth?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: What are you trying to say that we shouldn't trust you to tell us that you would beat up by ten people, or we should look for somebody else to confirm?
Speaker 1: And who should we ask? Should we ask the abusers one of the people that you if.
Speaker 3: Nobody was there or if the people who got in fight was the only people there, then it didn't happen. This is and that's my thing, right people always, because that's a that's a criticism, like I.
Speaker 2: Remember, you know the young lady that was.
Speaker 3: Allegedly hit with a brick, and I said, yo, if any man that would hit a woman with a brick is a coward, And I still feel that way.
Speaker 2: And people said, well, she never was a hit with a brick. Whatever, whether she was hit with.
Speaker 3: A brick or not, it does not take away the fact that I said that if a man hits a woman with a brick.
Speaker 2: He's a coward.
Speaker 3: If she and if she was hit with a brick, and I am inclined to say, why would a woman lie about that? And if she did lie, and y'all prove she lied, that's not on me. Im My due diligence is to say, hey, this is wrong. I didn't call out any individual nobody. I didn't get a person locked up. I didn't say this person did this. I didn't know who did anything. I said, if these things happened, that it was wrong. So when people say it's misinformation and you grab it. If we see Walker Flock and somebody that we respect, Waker Flock and somebody I'm cool with, I'm knowing Waker Flocker for years, you know, shout out to Beny like I'm knowing Waker for years.
Speaker 2: So if Waker said he got jumped. Why would I not believe that Waka God.
Speaker 4: Jumped that he said it out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: How it works, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't mia, and I just don't understand a lot of things that's been going on lately on the Internet. I know a lot of people and they do things on the Internet now lately that confused me. You know, I'm telling you, the Internet has has me confused about a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That I've known prior to the Internet. A lot of things that are being said.
Speaker 4: So it's that, and that for me is kind of like what confuses me because I feel like people are so you know what, Here's what I think. If my mother was sitting here right now and she heard this whole story, she would say.
Speaker 1: Y'all ain't busy enough.
Speaker 4: Y'all need to find some actional things to do, because if you're not at multi millionaire status, multi multi millionaire status where you can take care.
Speaker 1: Of your community and other communities and.
Speaker 4: Build infrastructure and be at the table with people who are doing things like that, Like I want to be able. I want Robert Smith and other people like him to be calling me to be a part of investments and things that they have going on, and until that happens in my life, I really don't have time to make videos of myself doing something and then telling people, Oh, you didn't.
Speaker 1: Check and you don't know. It's like, are you bored?
Speaker 4: Because I really like you know I personally, I like Waka's mother. I think that that you know, she's dope. You know, we've had some real strong conversations. I don't agree with their political stances, nonetheless I like them. I know that this is a talented young man who's super cool. Every time I've met him, been in his presence, he's cool. But I feel like the Internet just be having us confused or something. Something is wrong because this did not make any sense to me. And so my team I today is Waka you doing too much like you?
Speaker 1: No we believe you?
Speaker 4: Or are you telling us that we can't believe you when you say something?
Speaker 3: Well that's a very fair question. Yeah, very fair question, and that brings us to our guess. So today we are joined by a friend of mine. This is my friend's friend. I'm telling he's you gonna wanna be his friend because Santino Drew, who is the founder of Wise Money Academy, you know, has been teaching me about stocks and how to do options, and like he has a strategy. Like a lot of people. You go on line and I hear a lot of people, and there's a lot of people that that are dope.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my brothers Fromalisia, Rashard and Troy, they do they things. Shout out to Wall Street Trapper, like these are people that I respect. But Santino is also one of those brothers that has been in the trenches and he brings it to you from that part, that perspective that makes you understand stocks and stocks and trading. And I made some money with him, you know what I'm saying. So that's that's the main thing. When you make some money when somebody talk about it, a lot of people you go online and I'll be listening to it now after you know, actually working with Santino. When you go online and you hear a lot of these you know, internet traders, you realize that they really not telling you nothing. They just selling you a dream more in it because they never really give you anything. Like he'll send me stuff and be like, tell me what this guy is saying and I'm listening, I'd be like, it ain't nothing that he's given you, no meat or nothing. He just telling you, yo, you can make this and you can do this and I did this, but he ain't giving you no tools to do it. He ain't giving you no strategy, nothing that you can understand, you know, and saying, is one of those people that has made me understand in a short period of time.
Speaker 2: And it was it's like options and trading for dummies. It really is.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like and he breaks it down being from you know, I don't want to give his whole story.
Speaker 2: I want him to give you his own story. But just where we come from.
Speaker 3: There's a way that you have to explain and things that you understand that he knows how to do it.
Speaker 2: So shout out to my brother saying, you know, thanks.
Speaker 5: For coming to shout out to y'all man for having me up here. This is this is long awaited. Definitely much respect to everything y'all. Do you know Mice we talk all the time, and it was like an honor seeing y'all that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we met.
Speaker 3: We met at investvest at the truck. We was at the food truck in the heat and we're standing there like yo, it's every truck is full and they moving mass slow. And then we just started having a conversation. And the next thing, you know, we sitting there for like an hour talking and then we just exchanged information.
Speaker 4: And so that's what you two of you first met there, Yeah, the first and.
Speaker 2: You was there.
Speaker 3: You were you were too hot, you ain't feeling about the heat.
Speaker 5: You wasn't trying to hear much.
Speaker 3: And you and you remember me, you remember me, you know the next time you see me, you said peace?
Speaker 5: Why all right? Yeah, because you.
Speaker 1: Know, damn, I'm really bad.
Speaker 5: You see a lot of people that invest FST. But when you see real soldiers of the fight, it's different, if you mean, you know, because I'm bred different. I come up different. So to see what you guys do, to see to y'all have my brother shout out, shout out the touch, shout out the eighth of grade. Y'all just had them over here. And when I see people like y'all, that means so much more than me than seeing my favorite celebrity. You see what I'm saying, because it's like respect to them in their art or whatever they did to make them. My favorite celebrity. But this is real, this is needed. This is just that groundwork. Man, It's serious. So shout out to y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, So give us, give us your background. Where are you from?
Speaker 3: Give us a little bit of background of you so people can understand your story and why this is important.
Speaker 5: Got you so born in a bad place, raised in another bad place. Born in Chicago, came to Jersey City, New Jersey, raised the New Bruns with New Jersey a few stops in between. Their family was a little nomadic, you know. It's normally like that when you're in a single parent household, especially for my mom because she she lost her parents at young so it was a lot of moving around. So I had my share different ghettos. Never you know, lived in New York or anything like that, but right here, you know. So yeah, man, just always a trouble child, getting kicked out of school, things like that, running the streets. You know, was rapping at a time, you know, Yeah, yeah, definitely, definitely. I used to go. I used to go, don't worry, y'all, I'm not gonna clog up the lane. Don't worry about it. I'm done. I'm not going lebron this thing. But anyway, now I used to wrap and you know, running around in the streets at the same time, you know, a problematic child dropped out of school in ninth grade. And I'm giving in this context just so people could know when we get into the investment talk who I am. So there's no misconception about what you have to look like or who you have to be to be involved in this. In fact, this is the least required game that you can get in. You know, they don't care about your credit score. They don't care about your background. As long as you didn't steal any money, grand larceny, any fraud, anything like that. You can open an account. They don't care if you're from the projects or if you're from the penthouse. They don't care. Open up your robbin hood, you know how it was it for you and you actually had that before we met. You said, said, I got a robbin hood already. So that's pretty much my background, you know, from ghetto to ghetto, street dealer. You know, had my share of bumps and bruises in the streets, violence inflicted on me, inflicting violence on people. Just recently came home five and a half years Well, no, man, I've lost the time. It's twenty twenty five now, so I've been home eight years.
Speaker 2: Now. How long did you serve?
Speaker 5: I did five years and nine months, but I actually had a twenty two year sentence. First half of that five years and nine months was spent fighting, you know, putting in the pills and learning federal law. And I was actually learning federal law in the stock market and economics at the same time.
Speaker 2: So you learned about the stock market in prison.
Speaker 5: In prison, in federal prison, to be exact.
Speaker 2: Did what made you want to I?
Speaker 5: I I actually seen a friend of mine who I was in state prison with. You know, this is my second stint. So first time, I did three years in state prison in New Jersey. I ran into a guy shout out to my man, A I ran into him. And Jersey's a small community in the FED. So when I seen him, it was like he told me he had already heard somebody from Jersey came to where I was, which was Farrington FCI in New Jersey and it's a medium correction facility. So when I seen him, he had this mesh bag with him, a great mesh bag, and that blew my mind, you know, because I'm down here, and this is my first time out on the compound. You know, you're able to walk around. And I see guys with these mesh bags like they're going to school, and I'm like, where am I? You know, And so I stopped him. I said, hey, what's up? And he was like, yo, they told me you was down here. So I was like, all right, where you going man? While you're in a rush?
Speaker 2: What's up? Man?
Speaker 5: He's like, oh, I got to make it to the stock class. I said, a stock class. And I already known him when we was down before, you know, I was I was younger than I was, about twenty five. But we was always on our elevation thing, you know, reading books and trying to you know, exchange information and things like that. On our fake quest to go home and change our life. It didn't happen. So I say, it's a fake quest, so you believe that part of me did, but the real monster was screaming for something else. It wasn't the time to stop. Yet. You get your time. You know your time, and hopefully people will know their time, you know, and have that opportunity to actually, you know, have a chance to redeem yourself and change it around. But so I see a and he like, yeah, it's this guy up there. They call him Wall Street shout out to Wall Street Trapper, but not Wall Street Trapper. An older guy from New Jersey, and he was a hustle in the streets. But he said he always played the stock market. He said, Yo, this guy is actually on your unit. Get in touch with him. And from there was on. I went to his class. I went to his class so many times that they told me I couldn't put my name on the list no more. So I needed to get enough from him. And just like you said, the way I deliver it is the way I got got it from him. He wasn't super articulate, he wasn't super you know, crazy with the words. He was a street guy and when he talked, he moved his hands like he was rapping. So everybody liked his class because you know, he put in such a simplest form He had this this formula, same thing. I told you, you know, who's running the market, how do you participate? And you know it was very easy to understand. So I, you know, from there I fell in love. But the real thing that made me know that I didn't if I hadn't already attempted to get back my time in the FEDS and went down that rabbit hole, right, which is a very complex rabbit hole, right, I wouldn't have probably approached the stock market stuff. I approached it unconsciously because it was something that I was always slightly intrigued by but never had the chance to really die take a deeper delv into it. So when he told me it was second nature, because now I had already learned that I could learn federal law with a ninth grade education. So by the time you mentioned something complex like options in economics, it's cool. I just came from over here. I'm not even sizing it up. I'm not even in my head like, oh, I can't learn that is what do you mean? That's not even a thought, you see what I'm saying. I'm in the process. I got these people backs against the wall. I can learn anything at this point. So that's that's what I believe really made me know that this was something I needed to do, because already in my mind, no matter how complex the federal system was, or no matter how many people had life or had money more money than me, that couldn't get home. I knew I was coming home. I knew that, so in my mind I had to play it all the way out right, this whole optimism picture right now, start preparing to come home. What you're gonna do when you get home. You still got that thirst, You still like certain things, what you're gonna do. So I gravitated towards those people. When I got there, an older guy never been to the fedes. An older guy said, younger, you looking around a lot. You've been You've been to the FES before. I said, nah. He said, I'm back on a probation violation. He said, but I'm gonna tell you like this, this could either be one of two things for you. It could be university or a playground.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 5: If you're a wise man, it's gonna be a university. If you're a fool, it's gonna be a playground. And he told me that, and I never forgot that that was It was ironic because the young boys after me, Wall Street A and a couple other guys after I'm already, you know, well versed into the stock market thing. It's like five of us that walk around a compound all the time, studying and trading information.
Speaker 2: So people know us.
Speaker 5: So they call us the wise men. So that's where that whole thing came from, the Wise Money Academy. So and the guy in the holding tank, and you know, when you're coming from reception, you're in a holding tank. And that's what he told me, like he was warning me about the prison, things you could get into, you know, what not to get into. And he was right. You know, it's a playground. You know. You can do everything except have a girlfriend in there, you know, and you can make any kind of money you want, or you can learn anything you want. You got loan sharks, you got guys in there for all type of fraud, credit fraud, loan fraud, real estate fraud, you know, larceny, inside of trading. Right. So I had these people as my mentors, you know, So it wasn't just stocks and options. I learned. I learned everything I could about money. And I think that is the most important job I have to put my people on to the money. It ain't just about see I'm wowing them, you know, we're in the challenge right now, wowing them, letting them see that they can make eighteen hundred off three hundred dollars that they can make turn two hundred dollars into five thousand dollars in one day. I'm letting them see that, but I'm also keeping their emotions at bay to let them know it's a bigger picture. Right. I need you to understand that the wealthy has many simple systems like this that they use to get money. And it's not about who's keeping what from what. Because I'm gonna be honest with both of y'all on here. Most of my mentors were white, you understand, right, And the ones that I met, they actually told me go home and feed your people. You see what I'm saying, but you, but you it ain't. It's not a kawinkident where you're getting this information from though, right?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Well you said most You said that wealthy people have many systems where they make so many simple systems.
Speaker 1: Can you talk more about that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: For instance, right, life insurance. We all think life insurance is so that when you die, your kids don't go broke trying to bury you. That's one thing, and that's the smallest thing. Life insurance is an institution. The people who own life insurance companies they are huge, trillion and billion dollar institutions. So you have to ask yourself if you got a whole life plan and they're, you know, pretty much giving you a certain amount of money on the money that you're putting up every month, how are they actually able to do this with so many people? For one, the insurance policies aren't getting called in that early, right. It's like having insurance on your car. You're paying for something. You're paying for something you don't need. You got insurance on your car, right, you don't need it until you get in the accidents. Why am I paying for it the other twelve months out of the year, the other eleven months out of the year. So when you think about life insurance, when you give them your money, they're investing it in the US stock market, and that's how they're able to give you those returns because it's a simple system. They know something that most of us don't, that the US stock market was designed to go up, and that is no it's no if as a butt's about it. They know that your four to one K, your four three B, your retirement, your pension is all tied to them in some form of fashion, and tied to the stock market. We're the only ones that don't know that. And when I say we, I say it's a lot of people. It's not just you know, minority.
Speaker 2: Or brown people.
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying. It's a lot of whites. It's a lot of Asians that don't know this game. I've had all sorts of students. Man, you be surprised. But it's just that, you know, when we're when we're the minority here, it's gonna seem as if like the information just goes to one class, because it does, because it's more of them than us. So it's more people that understand money. And they didn't get blocked exactly. They weren't getting blocked. We were getting blocked at the point. We still get blocked a lot of different ways. You know, it's just certain things they they don't want to block. As time went on, my opinion is that you know, as time went on and they moved these old goats out the way, you know, some of these younger players came and they still got the same ways of the goat. But they know, you gotta be a little more flexible in order for this thing to continue. In order for us to continue this power structure, we gotta let them in and make them think they're doing something you know.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: Exactly you can't say exactly. So you got the life insurance is one simple way. Everything that we do in terms a college, our tuitions. Colleges have endowments, right, those endowments are investments in the US stock market. But yet those same colleges aren't gonna teach you how to trade the US that they're not even gonna teach you how to invest in the US stock market. Don't get it wrong. Trading and investing is two different things, right, Because if I'm trading what my song's doing with me, we're getting short term money every day. That's risky. But when you talking about Apple, something that is well engraved in your life and your lifestyle. When you talk about Microsoft, something that we can't operate our phones or our computers with pepsi things of this nature, those are long term investments. When you put your money into that, you understand that you have your money in a long lasting brand. Now what you need to do from there is decide how long you want to have your money in there. What's your plan for having that money? Is it a generational thing? Are you gonna pass it down to your kids. What are you gonna do with it? Right? But like Soam brought up a good point. Were running the challenge now, And the main purpose for running it is that I understand that once Trump got into office, right, that the salesman and the market understands that now people's mentality is going to be bye bye, bye bye. I want to know about the stock market if you're not already in it. And that's what happens. So when you looked at your time feed right or your feed on IG, you see nothing but people saying I can sell you a course. I can sell you a course, I can sell your course. It's like it's clockwork. Even Tony Robbins in them right now, they're running their stuff. I can come to my conference, come to my conference. Everybody who do conferences, it's like it's clockwork. So my duty because I know my people and we like instant gratification with short term thinkers. Most of us are buying into those courses. A lot of old people are buyding to those courses. And I get it. If some of those guys really know you believe in what they're doing, cool, you might just not know what you're doing. But most of the people I repeat that are trading do not know what they're doing. The wealthy trades like this. They take ten percent of their overall capital and they trade with it. They don't make the short term trades men. They wait for the one to two moves up that the market's gonna make every.
Speaker 2: Year, and they put their money in there. That's it.
Speaker 5: That's it. And when you have money already to meek, when you have money already, masan, you don't have to be so pressed for money. So we would think that the gon on Wall Street pulling up in the phantom with the security that he knows what me and my son, knows what my son's learning. He doesn't. He knows how to sell people into allowing them allowing him to manage their money. He only wants to do what you call beat the S and P five hundred every year. Nobody don't know what the S and P five hundred is. It is the standar gonna pour five hundred. It is a stock market indicator. So what it does is it tells you how the market is doing. Why because five hundred are the top companies, five hundred out of the nine thousand companies that's listing on the market is listed in that stop in that index, Apple, Tesla, Netflix, Amazon, Google, all the big names you know, Microsoft, Procler and Gamble, all Walmart, all the stuff we use is listed in that index. That also tells us how our economy is doing. So if that, if the stock market is used to tell us how our economy is doing, and we're not invested in it individually, then how is our household economics.
Speaker 3: Right to explain to them what the exactly what the challenge you have right now?
Speaker 5: So right now we got a thirty day challenge. I'm teaching people that the stock market is not a myth. Trade is not a myth. If my son will tell you I'm in there, I'm on all day. I'm telling my song. Where the stocks where the prices of the stocks that we're looking at us going, and we're making money off that. So the whole object is to pretty much let people know that it's not hoping, wishing, guessing or gambling. It's a skill set. And if you think it's anything other than that, you're gonna lose your money, and then you're gonna lose your spirit for it, and you're probably gonna lose your husband or wife I've had no no, no, no, no, no, no like that.
Speaker 4: No, I hear you, because I have friends that are addicted literally to trading, like this is what they do all day, all day, is it?
Speaker 1: And they lose and they may not know what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Maybe they do, I don't know, but they have they have significant issues in their lives because just like some people like pills, other people like whatever their their addictions.
Speaker 5: That's their twist. Yeah, And you know the problem with that is you know, if you know about something right, all right. So given the journey of giving back time to the fedes, it's an amazing journey, not just because I embarked on anybody who have because that system is so complex that in order for you to beat it, you got to understand it. So now when I speak of FEDS, when people speak in a reform, you know, I kind of like, you, like make me cringe because do you really understand what the system is about? You know, because I know guys that got thirty years and it still don't understand the system. I know guys that got millions of dollars they're still in there, well, some of which Obama let home shout out to them. I ain't gonna put their name out, but didn't understand the system. The drug lords sat amongst me, How you do this? How are you doing this? Yeah? Like this some of them. I even use some things from their case to help me in my case. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's the same thing with the US stock market. It's a system. It's an economic system. So if you understand it, just generally, you can take advantage of it.
Speaker 3: What I've what I've learned over the last couple of weeks just dealing with you, because you always this. Santino is very adamant about you doing the study and not just listening to what he says. Like he doesn't want you to just be there saying, oh, saying what you do. No, I want you to I'm giving you this knowledge, and I want you to study. Days that you're not on here with me. I need you to go take a couple hours and look into it and study what I said to you, and look at the trade, and look at the s P five hundred, all of these things. And what I've learned is that wealth in this country is generated in this. Like you don't You're not gonna get wealth working every day and doing all this people make wealth investing their money in this and in the stock market, and realist, like, do you have to invest your money to acquire wealth? It's not you going to work every day and doing the right thing like and and that's one of things that I respected about him is that he respected what I do so much and which you do so much. And he was like, people that do what we do should not have to worry about finance. That's right, Like we should be able to do what it is we do and not worry about finances. And his goal is like I want to be able to put you in a position to where finances is not a thing, so that you can do be on the front line doing the work. Then you and Tamika do the work that y'all need to do for our people, because it is it's a shame.
Speaker 2: That Malcolm X died without money.
Speaker 3: It's a shame that Martin Luther King died worried about Marcus Garvey.
Speaker 5: Mark wanted to bring us back. He had no money for that. That was serious, you know, would have cost a lot, just you know, the espionage part of it, right, having a sneak out. You know, you think they wanted us to go back. You know what I'm saying. So money is important.
Speaker 1: So what are your success stories?
Speaker 4: Like, give us some things that you've done, and you're like, Okay, this was when you knew I'm getting somewhere here.
Speaker 5: Well, I kind of knew it when I was in incarcerated Informationally, I knew this was something different, and I knew the way I was learning it was different, right, and the conversations I was having was different. It was like I'm telling you, man, that adrenaline rush coming from where I come from. Like I'm the puncher teacher and the face guy. You know, I got kicked out of every school.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't do school, and I just want everybody out here to know that come from that type of background. Man, it ain't nothing you can't do. You just got to buckle down and want to do it. So one of my success stories is when I first got home and I finally opened my account. I got my first check. I was working at the Hilton. I was a prep cook at the Hilton shot Hills, Right, I got my first check. It was like nine hundred bucks. I put five hundred of it. I paid my metro PCs. I gave my mother one hundred bucks. I'm sleeping on her couch. I forgot what I did. I think I was smoking that vape stuff at the time. I brought me a vape and then I got me. I put five hundred dollars in my Tasty Works account and I traded bookings dot com. Back then, it was called price line. Y'all know, price line, y'all book y'all flights. So price line. Price line at the time was like a fifteen hundred dollars a share stock. It's still very expensive stock, right, So I put my money into it five hundred dollars. I got an option. It's called the call option. If you buying a call option, you expect price to go up. If you buy put option, you expecting price to go down. So I brought a call option. I'm expecting price to go up. That five hundred dollars turned into seventy two hundred, and I really didn't know why to be honest with you, Cause to study the options in the stocks and the economics, and then to come home and to put it into action, it's different. I'm gonna be honest with you though. That was my first time seeing money actually transact. I went and I looked out the window. I said, no, somebody coming for this this can I stopped closing the blonde. Man, listen, I'm just coming home. I'm on my mother couch. I said, it is about to get real, you know. But even then I still didn't have a full grasp on what I was doing. You know, I knew more than the average joe, but his pockets.
Speaker 4: The difference between reading and learning and experiencing and practicing.
Speaker 1: So you were at the practice point.
Speaker 5: So one of the things my mentor taught me, he said, be patient. He said, you know you ain't a patient guy. And he said, you're gonna learn who you are trading. So he didn't allow us to trade inside the fat well, not that he didn't allow us, and he discouraged that. He said, don't try to trade in here like the rest of these guys. You know, you got your family running around picking up that they don't know. Stop it. So when he tell those guys that, they don't listen. So now you see guys on the walkway wall street quick, Yeah, man, my girl in such and such, such and such, and he's like, man, I told you, man, you know so I always listen. Plus I didn't have the currency to do it anyway, you know. I mean I probably could have had my people run around to do something, But who wants to do all of that at this point? I'm changing my life anyway. So when you when you change and you're not going back to jail, that's less you put on your family. Wow, you start to learn to give your family a break. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Change?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm good talking about this all the time because we both have friends that are incarcerated or family members and they call you like you you work for them, like you know, it's like bossing you around. They mad and all the time there's a problem. So you're saying they haven't really changed.
Speaker 5: They always want to put in some motion to come home. Got some motion, man, some new law came down.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you know, I get it.
Speaker 4: I support that, but I just don't know how it became my problem exactly.
Speaker 5: Not.
Speaker 1: It's not even like they're hoping you will help. Is a demand?
Speaker 5: What happened to it being a gift?
Speaker 4: Well, my song is different because when his friends start that, he knows.
Speaker 1: How to talk to them, because me, I don't know much.
Speaker 4: So then he'll say to me, like, you have to tell what is going on here? Like stop, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: You're doing too much? Nah? Nah, No more of that, because what is he doing there? You gonna understand God's being all type of stuff in jail. They taking their family money, they buying drugs, they gambling, they doing all type of stuff. So you know, go on and on about it again. So again change starts where you stop putting so much on your family and you realize it ain't their fight, bro, and you realize they shouldn't have been codding on you in the first place. Because my friends who family didn't call on them, they ain't go back to jail. I got a cup. Matter of fact, eight, that's a con story. Listen to a con story. His mother told him, you got one call, your father said, who you want? He go back to jail. He became acon. So and this is the thing we called it. It's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's hard though, it's very hard. It's very difficult.
Speaker 5: No, it's hard.
Speaker 4: It is especially it's hard because you can't you know, we have a friend right now who her son did something so stupid. I mean, it's just so stupid and he's doing time. He really this and I'm watching his growth as she posts video photos after visits, and you can see that he grew up a lot from when he first got there. When he first went in there, I couldn't sleep. And he's not even my child, because I know this boy was a little like kid, you know what I mean, And now he's growing up. But I know she hardly sleeps because she's worrying about.
Speaker 5: I mean, I can only imagine, man. I mean, I watched my mother get older every time she went up there. You know, my mother just beat cancer. And I really truly believe that federal situation because my brother in law said, man, I don't want to put none on you, but your mother starts smoking so much when you was in that federal situation.
Speaker 4: Because every day the TV is telling you, I mean, look at Robert Brooks, look at what just happened to this man.
Speaker 1: They beat this man to death.
Speaker 4: I called my friend immediately after that video came out of the police at Marcie Correctional Facility beating on this man, because I know that's her worst fear and she was incarcerated. While being incarcerated, she went through a lot of things, sexual assault from CEOs, just everything, you know, not being able, you couldn't give food unless she was willing to do certain things in the jail. She went through a lot, and so for her son to go there, it's the worst thing ever, It's the worst thing for her. I mean, she's she feels worse. I think she's she feels worse about him being there than if she had never been incarcerated. Really, and I know when she saw that video that it was probably gonna make her lose her mind. And of course she's like scared to death. Went to visit her son the next day, like is anything happening in here? And his position at this point is like it doesn't even make sense for us to talk about it because you can't do anything for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, wow, Wow, it's something. And Mike, you know, from you know, like especially over here in New York, like the stories we hear over here, from real stories from guys that have been over there, Like the way the corrections is ran. You know, it's lawless, it's barbaric. It's almost as if they get the same kind of people that we are to watch over us.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what this.
Speaker 5: See what I'm saying, Like they find it's like they trainer. You got to be a certain caliber. You know, the state the southern State prisons in New Jersey, it's the same thing.
Speaker 4: And the further you get upstate, you're basically dealing with people who.
Speaker 3: I had that used to come to just come to our unit just to fuck with me. Like it was to the point, but he wasn't smarter than me. So I would just go into my inside my cuban just not come out. His whole shift, his shift would be me reading books, writing music.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even come out.
Speaker 5: Ain't that amazing how we found all way in there? You know how many of us got the same story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was to the point where the other CEOs that used to came, the other CEOs that came on after him, one of he was like he was like the meanest CEO, but he he have respect for me because I was in the dorm for like three years.
Speaker 2: You know, I conducted myself.
Speaker 3: I pretty much controlled the doing, but not on a bullsh but I made sure it was all in the dorm.
Speaker 2: I made sure we all got along. Ya ain't fighting over no TV.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're gonna live in his house properly, and he knew I moved like that. So he went to the CEOs like, yo, why are you messing with him? Like he don't funk with nobody like leave. He told him leave him alone, to the point where one night he came on a shift and apologize to me, like, yo, I apologize to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Officer told me how good you are?
Speaker 3: I apologized and he shook my hand and I never had an issue with him after that.
Speaker 5: Un Listen, man, I got from downstate where CEO's got, you know, and these are these are knownly racist places, right, And I've seen gang members who taken payments from officers to jump on other inmates because they're putting in grievances on CEOs, They're putting in a grievance for the whole unit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Robert Brooks situation has exposed a lot that we already knew about. But one of the things that they said is that like in places like Marcie and other prisons upstate, one of the biggest problems that they have is the CEOs selling drugs and having the the incarcerated individuals. We don't say, inmates, the incarcerated individuals selling drugs for them, which creates all types of drama in the jail. So they're like, if we could get the drug dealing, Like these are actual people who are incarcerated saying, if we can get the drug dealing under control, things could calm down here.
Speaker 1: But it's basically being running like you out on the street.
Speaker 5: Exactly, you know, exactly listen, it's lawless man.
Speaker 4: Now do you think if would you say that you're in a place in life where you would tell a person, let me put this other thing in your hand.
Speaker 1: Because one of the things that.
Speaker 4: My son and I always talk about is if we're out here telling people stop the violence, and you know, he's like, I need to offer them something, like I gotta have something else. You can't just tell a kid put the gun down and you'll give them anything. Would you say that what you offer is something else to pick up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Definitely, definitely. It's something that you know, me from a psychological standpoint, it feeds you know, they said out ADHD or ad D whatever it's called. It feeds that for me, yeah, right, and a lot of us they claim we suffer from it. I call it geniusness right, because definitely all the people who said America, look for the people with a d d adhd are and look with the people who said they had add ADHD. Look where they are. And I'm not no smiteing nobody. Don't forget what you call you know, don't forget me.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 4: My son, he's like, I got eight, told somebody the other day I have ADHD.
Speaker 1: So I'm dealing with a lot of things, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You know, I remember once time when he was young, he was like, do they have you keep saying I have it? Where's the medicine or something?
Speaker 5: You know it's but it feed it? Does it feeds you? I think if if kids, if kids do learn this at younger ages, like learning this lets them know there's nothing else you can't learn. So with age what age early as possible. I think mice know he was in the challenge. I tell the people that's in the challenge, like, listen, don't run the kids out of the room. Kids should be on your lap. They should be hearing this, subconscious having it, yeah, entering it should be Yeah, it should just be there. It's background noise for them because that's how they gravitate towards you. You can't force nothing on nobody because then they'll reject it and won't get back to it Untilday thirty five or I remember my father used to be on my mother used to be trying to give me this. Now you back on it. No, if depending on who you are, if you ain't running them away from it. Oh, get out of this room, boy, No, come in this room. You're looking. Oh, come in you can see what I'm doing. You know, that type of thing, and it'll resonate on them. But as far as kids is concerned, yes, the youth, the kids from the hood, the ghetto, the underprivileged kids. Yes, they should be learning this skill set. Me and him already talked about it. You know, once the school and everything is established, we definitely have to run some sort of curriculum to do there because this has to be in every household, because every household have these very same products stacked.
Speaker 1: Up in their household, right, the things that you're trading, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, using it, So anybody else is in this big reciprocal system of money, because that's all it is. Money is a reciprocal tool. It's never off the grid. Every bit of money's counted for. There's nothing off the grid. That's why they don't like counterfeit, right, because now you're messing up the circulation. So who's circulating the most is the question? Who's getting the most out of it? So you circulate it just to acquire assets, So who's acquiring the most assets? Right? Like Mysan said, you know, even I speak to some of my homies this in the rap game, and I say, you know, you already know if you go do something, you're gonna get money in exchange for that. Or if you got royalties of music out there, or publishing rights, you're gonna get mechanical license, whatever you got, you're gonna get money in exchange for that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: But what happens to that money after you get it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Because if you don't wake up and go get those things, I don't know how your situation working, but the checks may slow up, you know exactly. So now what you're doing is you guys can't even fathom flipping money because you don't have to flip money to make money. So you guys are in saving mode, and which is what most of America's in saving mode. Our parents just save it, just save it, save it. What you saving for you don't save you put it to work. You save a percentage because you never know what's gonna happen. Cash is always good at some point, right, coins, gold, whatever you can have if you at that point. But for the most part, we need to have money circulating while we're sleeping, circulating because if you're waking up, what are you waking up to do.
Speaker 2: To get money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the work and if you if you, if you're going to sleep, and that's the that's a conversation that a lot.
Speaker 5: Of you gotta pay you, you gotta pay you back. You get enough to go, So why you sleep? Wouertain it to you.
Speaker 2: Having that conversation with wottain it to you money.
Speaker 3: Your money should be making you may while you dollarge monthly will.
Speaker 5: Make money while you were sleep. Last night, I woke up.
Speaker 2: I woke up and was like, Oh, this is what's going on. It's then jumped up.
Speaker 5: So that's that's the whole thing. That's the whole point, you know. It's it's like I said, back to the simple systems, right insurance, real estate, trust, trust.
Speaker 4: I had to learn trust, buy hell fire because my mom had a stroke and she was in the hospital. And then of course, you know, first of all, so many of our people and I was one of those people, knew nothing about what to do when the person is not deceased but they're incapacity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you're that's going to have had that conversation.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a tough I mean from a business perspective, because it's like, I don't know that. I guess we've never been taught that you are a business. Just you by yourself, Now tell ma what you do. Just so about you walking around. It's a business because even if you die, if anybody cares about you, it costs money to Burra. You're a product, right, And so so with my mom's situation, you know, she being incapacitated but not deceased means that decisions can't be made on her behalf, certain decisions, even by her husband. And then she wakes up from and that that's where the trick because when she was in a coma, he could make any decision.
Speaker 1: She was very incapacitated.
Speaker 4: As soon as she woke up, the power was no longer in my father's hands and they were asking her questions while she clearly is not even able to understand everything that's going on, And we had to figure out the power of attorney, which means nothing at some point.
Speaker 1: It really is not.
Speaker 4: You need a will, you need a trust, you need all of those things. Because even with the powers.
Speaker 5: Somebody to come in and handle your affairs, yees. So the principle of that, right, what's gonna come in and handle help you handle those affairs? When that happens, you see what I'm saying, because it does get tricky, She's right, And then it gets tricky amongst your.
Speaker 4: Own family, well it does, and thank god, in our situation, it's very streamlined because it's not that many of us, and also the way that they raised us. But nonetheless, I could see where because I'm the youngest, if my sister who's older than me, was an asshole and she decided to run stuff, who knows what would have happened, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it was a lot.
Speaker 4: And my dad here, he is, his wife, he's been married to her almost fifty years.
Speaker 1: She has a stroke out of nowhere. One day.
Speaker 4: He wants to be broke down. But you can't even you can't even break down.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: You can't even cry too much because it's paperwork moving and people shifting and decisions being made. So the best thing to do is to do all this stuff in advance while you're healthy, so that when when and if God forbid, something happens, things just kind of kick into place and I just you know, not.
Speaker 5: Anything we don't have. Things may happen later. Man, We know all most stresses, ninety percent of stress is tied the money. We live in a money pressured world, like that's where we live. We're pressured to have money, right, you have to have money. You gotta have money. So so just think about it. If you know your trust is in play with somebody to run it, if you know you got life insurance, if you know you got stocks, if you know you ain't got to break your neck to pay a bill or figure out where you're going to get money from, and some for some people that's unfathomable. Some people can't imagine being that caught up in life. But when you are that caught up in life, that's going to have years to your life, unless you know, depending on what else you're doing on the side. But if you're that type of person to have those things in order, then you got other things in order in your life as well, unless somebody set it up for you. You see, know what I'm saying, because we talking LLC or some type of corporation, right, We're talking trusts, and a lot of people hear these things in combination and they're like, oh, here they go talking that again. But it's real. These are the secrets of the wealthy. You want to hide your taxes, figure out the corporate structure.
Speaker 3: You heard what Trump said, Yeah, I just figured I've used it. The lords y'all made to hide my money.
Speaker 5: Listen, I've been telling people from day one. You know, I get it, you know, and I understand that. You know, people, people have a people have interest in the political situation, right. But what I was telling people from day one, That's why I said, this is the Trump rally challenge. Because while everybody else is paying attention to everything else, he's coming in. There's nothing we can do about it. What's next? What's next is right? If our money was right, we ain't got to worry about picking between two people. We put people in the ourselves, right, because it's people who putting people win there. But it takes money to do that. It takes money to do that. So now that he's in office, let's get what we're supposed to get. Let's get that money, because it's gonna be a Trump rally in a lot of different markets, not just a stock market. And he's gonna make sure that the stock market get is just due because he's invested in it and he still haven't relinquished that yet.
Speaker 1: Him and his old boy and Elon.
Speaker 5: It's a whole bunch of them. It ain't just them. They all band together for him. They they're all gonna eat and we gotta eat too. It ain't nothing to be emotional about. You cannot strategize with emotions. We've been emotional long enough. It's time to get to the money. It's time to understand the more wise money. That's right, It's time to understand the money. So that's what the whole challenge is about. The first the first twenty days, twenty eight days after Trump came in, we ran a test play. We said one thousand dollars to fifty thousand dollars traded options right in thirty days. We got the fifty seven and twenty six days off one thousand dollars. So that so we were trading options. We came up with a challenge. I said, all right, I know Trump. You know he's gonna get in office, right, and when he do, no matter what president gets in, we get some type of rally. But when Trump gets in, we get an astronomical rally, right because of the sentiment, meaning the mentality.
Speaker 1: Of the people got money.
Speaker 5: He's a businessman, he does you know, and some some moves he do make is good for business. But all in all, people just automatically think that, right. So all the retail investors. There's two types of investors. Institutional investors which is banks, insurance companies, college endowments, and then you have retail investors. That's me and you, me and you could have one hundred million dollars investor. We're still retail investors unless we're managing money of some sort or we got institutional size money coming in, then we'll consider retail investors.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: So the retail investors, they know Trump coming in, they don't have too much knowledge. They trade on news, so they're gonna jump in the market. So what happened. Tesla's stock price went up forty eight dollars in one night on Trump news. Coin Base fifty dollars in one night. Bitcoin went crazy. Micro Strategies which is a company that's just based on buying bitcoin, but they're publicly traded stock. This see and this is what we all understand about the money. There's a company that we're killing right now. I don't kill he done made some money off of it. Micro Strategy stocks go by ticket symbols. So the ticket symbol is mstr micro Strategies company based is buying bitcoin. That's it. That's their corporates, their business model, that's what they do.
Speaker 1: So they're buying it from people, buy.
Speaker 5: Whatever, whatever markets is available. That's their business model. They have billions of bitcoin and that's what they do.
Speaker 1: If you want to sell your own personal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you can sell whatever you buy. You can sell whatever you buy. But bitcoin is tricky. You gotta have actual ledgers. Your ledger may look like this phone. You can lose your ledger, you lose your bitcoin. And I'm not saying bitcoin is a bad thing. I just haven't made that transition yet. People say, hey, saying why you don't invest in bitcoin? Well, if I got a system that's allowed me to take thirty forty thousand dollars a week. Where do I need to go chase bitcoin? It's about finding your things. People. Problem is they want to hear about this, hear about that, and hear about this. I just seen one guy's advertise me. He was like, Yeah, you get the money from the options and you put them over here in insurance and you do this over there. Yo. Chill bro, chill bro. Yeah, they do need insurance, but don't make them hustle so much. Let them find one thing that makes the money, get the money off that. Then you funnel other small bits of money into those streams, bro, But don't make it so complicated. Yeah, people here, if you already made a hundred thousand a week in the stock market, right, what do you need to go try your hand with bitcoin for?
Speaker 1: Because you can lose.
Speaker 3: Every basketball player And if somebody tell you to go invest in football, you like, for what.
Speaker 2: I know all about basketball. I know all the games.
Speaker 3: I know that, I know what Lebron gonna score, I know when he ain't playing, I know the spread.
Speaker 2: I know everything about this. So I'm invest my money in.
Speaker 5: What I know exactly, because it's about setting yourself up. See, it's about whatever game you want to play. Right, if you want to play the game. I got a career, I have things going on. I'm a professional, I do this, I'm an entertainer. Then you want to find things where you can invest in them and they will pay you short term like that. You don't got to worry about it. You got you know, you got cover call strategies, which is pretty much if you own one hundred shares of stock, right, I could sell you an option now, my son, right, and I sell you a weekly option, and when it expire, I keep the money that you pay for your option, just like we lost the options there. Yeah, we lost a couple options. But yeah, I'll let him tell y'all he's up, he's up. But yeah, we don't. You lose. Don't let nobody tell you you don't lose. It's about managing your wrist.
Speaker 2: You got to win more than you lose.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I may lose three trades and lose let's just say, for instance, three thousand dollars, right, But then I may put up one thousand dollars and win a trade for twelve thousand dollars. So on my down, did I lose?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: So it's not about winning every trade. It's about winning at the right time and protecting the capitol once you do win. So now you win the twelve thousand, and you know that's all you got. Now you put that twelve thousand on one trade the next time, God bless you. You know you're trying to build Rome in one day, you know, and that's not what you do. You lay the foundation. So if you know you got a system that you make ten thousand dollars a week, start from that foundation. You see what I'm saying. And then what you can do is if myan make a trade, if we take an option, right, the option has a price, so pretty much this is what options are. Options allow people to control one hundred shares of a particular stock for a cheaper price. So let's just say JP Morgan's trading that two hundred dollars a share. You're gonna have to pay twenty thousand dollars four hundred shares a JP Morgan. You could control an option contract which allows you exposure to one hundred shares of JP Morgan for probably one thousand dollars. But here's the catch. You didn't buy it out right, so you can't hold on to it forever. So options have expirations, so you have a certain amount of time. So now let's say JP Morgan's trading at two hundred dollars per share, and you say, okay, I think JP Morgan's going to two twenty, So you will buy a two to twenty call option on JP Morgan with an expiration of let's say thirty days. They give you a list of expirations, you can't make up your own date, and you pick from those expirations. It's a strategy to it. Every expiration means something different, every strike price means something different. If you're gonna trade this game, you have to know how to gauge where price is going, meaning where that stock price is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Now, if in the middle of all of this.
Speaker 4: Chase fires, you know, or you know, like just to show I saw that McDonald's this is happening, like breaking in this moment, McDonald's has decided to dismantle their diversity division. So now you got all these people that's mad as hell about it. So let's say that really means something in the world. It will temp is about exactly because you know whatever, So then it might go down. So then what what do you do if you're holding the shares already and now they have a problem.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're holding the shares already, let me just clear up something. Nothing happens like that in the market. You know, people think markets, they think crash, Oh my god, everything down to our recessions and depressions are strategized. They're induced and they happen because people cause them. So when markets go down, understand what we're talking about. We're talking about a stock market. There's two actions in the market, buy and sell. If those two actions can be completed, it's not a market. So in order for me to buy something, it has to get cheap enough for me to buy it. So what has to happen. People sell to make things cheaper. Because the more you sell something, the more that product goes back to the market as if nobody wants it. So more people sell, more people sell, what's happened, and the price is getting cheaper. So markets have contingencies in place. They have parameters in place for where, let's just say, when they may say, oh, Warren Buffett just sold this apple position that happened ninety days ago, you know, or thirty days ago, or it's happening incrementally because the way the market's designed. Warren Buffer can't wake up today without filling out paper and getting the right proper going through the proper steps to sell ten billion dollars worth of Apple. It can't happen in one day. So there's things put in place so that you have companies that have suffered news and go down astronomically fifty percent in one day, sixty percent in one day. But it's telegraph like you said, you'll see that coming. It's not like you're gonna wake up and your stock that you've been owning, your whatever stock it is is going to just be down sixty percent, and you didn't see that coming. So I know a lot of people think that's how it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's why older people are like, I don't mess with that.
Speaker 5: But they do mess with it because they're four one ks and four three b's is.
Speaker 1: Full of stocks and they have no idea.
Speaker 5: And they have no idea. I know for sure. I had a family member who said, Yo, my father got one point two million in his retirement fun and he didn't even know it. Can you explain to him what it is? Yeah? I know what it is. He had a stock and that stock price was very like this thirty years ago.
Speaker 4: Now it's like this, but can how does he get some of the one point three million dollars?
Speaker 5: Oh, he gets all of that, that's his.
Speaker 1: But could he get it now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's once you retire. That once you resire, Yeah, that goes over into your retirement accouncil. What they'll do is you probably roll it over into an investment account. Roll over means you roll it over to another account, so you can avoid fees, right, and penalties if there's some there, or you know, for some even taxes because you might retire, but you might not want to just have the money. You might want to keep the stock right, right.
Speaker 4: So that's a lot of different things that go into it. And so would you say to someone who's listening, because you know, people think everything is easy.
Speaker 5: I heard that, or at least we hope it is.
Speaker 1: You know, I could do that.
Speaker 4: Would you say that there's a lot of learning that goes into it, or can somebody just start and learn as they go along?
Speaker 5: I would say learn from somebody to know what they're doing, because then they can give you their experiences so you can avoid the pitfalls. Right, some things you're just gonna go through right. Investing in trading will tell you who you are right. It will tell you if you're greedy. It will tell you if you lack discipline. It will tell you if you impatient. It will tell you. And I have lost money significance amount of money. You understand, and I you know you talk about you know one of my success stories that you talk about. You don't want to talk about the stock. But I think you should reverse that, and I think you should be talking about it. Why should he be the only one eating off of it?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm not saying. I'm not saying that people shouldn't do business.
Speaker 1: But it's just.
Speaker 5: Certain up here, and it's patronized. No, I know you're gonna never get up here and big them up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, certain things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, certain certain people who don't understand exactly won't understand what I'm saying, Like, Oh, they don't changed up.
Speaker 5: They don't, they ain't change up. They just they always was on the money. Don't get it twisted. They know you heard what they said. You know it has to be a follow up. It's got you know, you pull a person off the corner where you're gonna send them to McDonald's. That's back on the corner. That is the corner. That's the corner for somebody else, it is it is, it's the corner. It's the corner. Because like how many people out of ten people are gonna say, you know what, I'm gonna put it down to McDonald's and I'm gonna own one one day, It's only gonna be one of.
Speaker 2: Them gonna wake up and see.
Speaker 5: And they know that. You know people, you're gonna quit the first. So the whole thing is is this, Yes, it does take studying, but I would say learn from somebody that has a good foundation. Make sure that people showing you trades, because we suffer now with social media, with being able to have access to everybody at one time, it didn't used to be like that.
Speaker 4: That's the same thing when I work, people think that they could do what we do exactly.
Speaker 5: So now think about it, right, So now you have these weirdos that you would never have met in your life. They're all in one place to see you. Now. I put a post up recently about bank of what was it, TD Bank, and I'm trying to show people how you know who the real crooks are, Like they're they're making money off us in so many different ways. So one guy said, man, you sound like you the police. I said, brother, I can't possibly be the police because I beat the police. I dragged the police in the courtroom, I said, the federal police. To be exact. You know, I gave all mind back. I said, when brothers like you with that mentality, y'all still there. Unfortunately, I said, because you think like that, you're not even seeing a bigger picture. I said, and I'm gonna disregard your disrespect. That's it, because you need help.
Speaker 2: We had to learn that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't always like man, you call me police, man, police. Was that that's somebody gets somebody to kill you, jail, somebody you get immediately.
Speaker 2: Oh man, the men you call somebody police.
Speaker 5: And if they really is police, you better be ready to go because them the ones that hurt you, because they're gonna try to pretend they go, they go, they go. You know, they men just like everybody else. They just you know, see jay Ree was out there killing people, that's right, and he was the biggest police. That's right.
Speaker 1: I cannot we can sit here.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, listen, it's a pleasure.
Speaker 3: It was a long time coming, you know, we're gonna we're gonna bring you up again after after we make our first million, we're gonna bring up here.
Speaker 5: We can talk about that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna walk them through it.
Speaker 1: Everybody got their call and he can do it.
Speaker 2: Told I'm gonna do it. Let me, I'm gonna teach.
Speaker 1: You, and said, and I said, you know.
Speaker 5: Just give her, give me one about sixty day. I told her. But from a long term standpoint, it's nothing to learn what we're doing. You have to learn. From a long term standpoint. What you need to know is your You need to use your deepest logic. Seriously, Yeah, seriously. If you're watching the news and they say, oh, Visa just felled eighty dollars because their system got hacked, go buy Visa. Is Visa going anywhere?
Speaker 1: No, they're gonna have a come back.
Speaker 5: You're gonna go swipe Visa the minute the newsreel is over. Right, as you get you tell people that, hey, what do you think about Facebook? And Facebook is going down? I said, well, y'all better get in Facebook. This was five hundred dollars ago, by the way, I said, y'all better get in Facebook. Facebook. Y'all listen to the news if you want to. I said, you watch the news segment about Facebook on Facebook, So why what are you talking about? Hold your Facebook? Six months later, Facebook five hundred dollars richer. You see what I'm saying. So it's about patience. It's about you just knowing that this is where the money's going. And if you know that, then you're gonna take your money out of that bank who's doing the same thing I'm telling you to do and giving zero points zero percent, not even a four percent back because that's the national and federal rate. They're gonna give you that bare minimum because he's hiking rates up and they can't make money anyway like that. You see what I'm saying, Because they make their money between what they take in, what they borrow, and what they lend. They get money in between the spread. So if they if they if they if they lean one dollar and they ball too, they make one wow. So with the interest rates up, they're not making no money. So it's just about understanding the system. It's much easier to get a loan from a bank than it is to rob. You only need a fully loaded credit score, that's.
Speaker 1: It, instead of a fully loaded gun.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's the title of the episode, How.
Speaker 3: You go send you No Wise Money, Drew, make sure tell them where to find you at.
Speaker 5: Oh, you can find me at Wise Money Academy on Instagram one word Wise Money Academy. W I S E A C A D E M. Why I think I spelt it right? Also Real Money Experience. We also got the Trump Rally challenge going on right now. By the time they hear this, I guess it'll still be going on. You know. Again, again, we ain't supporting Trump. We ain't support nobody but ourselves. But we do know how to engrave ourselves in that process so that we can have our way too. That's what it's about, you know. So he's gonna be that for four years, and what we gotta do is capitalize on it. Yeah, maybe maybe, you.
Speaker 2: Know, might do twelve.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: He might be permanent now I.
Speaker 4: Don't know about that either. I think it might be on a shorter end than you think.
Speaker 5: Well, here's my predictions before I go. In ten years, it's gonna be two companies, Amazon and Tesla. Which one you want? President Trump is going to remain President Trump. It's not even gonna be called president no more. He's gonna be a dictator and that's pretty much it. Oh Elon Musks gonna be a trillionaire too, and he's probably gonna try to force the brain chips on the show. So I'm with her, I'm with the Queen. Yes, I don't support him as a man. I don't support his quest, but we have to use his process to get our money right so we can design our own process. And that's been the goal since day one. Trump Rally Challenge is going on Trump Rally Challenge dot com. Sign up cheap way to get to a big bag. I really do what I say.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: You heard my son definitely wouldn't bring me up here unless my song stamp me first and man hearing hearing your voice on Young j Z album that was early in me coming home. I used that. I used that song. Listen. I got up, did my little first seminars man five people. I was only teaching five people with the library. I listened to that first.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I am in charge, but he's in charge.
Speaker 5: Too, no doubt.
Speaker 2: We run the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, thank you all for having me.
Speaker 1: Santino Drew, that's right, cool, thank you.
Speaker 4: I'll learn one day you will. I just you know, like why y'all just can't do it.
Speaker 1: For me, because because I lose my money exactly.
Speaker 3: So we want you to understand everything that got going on with your money. So when you listen, But okay, that's all right, so you feel comfortable and confident.
Speaker 4: I just want to wake up one day and my bank account has the money in it that I need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the press.
Speaker 1: That's all I want. I don't want to have to work for everything.
Speaker 2: But this ain't really working. This is what you're already.
Speaker 1: You'll be telling me all day. Can't talk right now.
Speaker 2: I'm doing no because.
Speaker 3: I'm doing options. He what he's telling you to do is just long term investments.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: I'm taking a little bit of I'm taking a couple of thousand, I'm saying, and I need that I need, but I'm flipping it. Once I flip it, then I can teach you how to flip flip flip. But right now, you take about a lump sum and you put it into something that's big, and one day you wake up and it be done roads five hundred percent. That's what happened with bitcoin. Like people invested in the money and next to you know, the one day it was up five hundred dollars, So every dollar you had, you multiply times five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying. Okay, okay, So that's that's.
Speaker 2: The key to it.
Speaker 3: So you just got to know that whatever you invest in is going to go up.
Speaker 2: That's it. I'm telling you. It's a process, but it's worth it.
Speaker 4: I all listen, the brothers obviously very knowledge about and passionate about what he does. I you know, I understand his position on the Trump thing. You know, because while Donald Trump is president, we can't die. He go crawl up in the corner. Life still has to go on. But I still ain't promoting no T words on this.
Speaker 2: You know, I get it, and I'm not mad at you.
Speaker 3: But the reality is the way we realize is that these people with the T words is making millions of dollars and bends and dollars of our people. These people are the T word is damn a trillionaire. So it's like if we if we don't when we're talking.
Speaker 1: About the.
Speaker 2: Word with the.
Speaker 1: Hilarious joke, but the.
Speaker 2: Gonna die this clip right here, the event the.
Speaker 1: Teeth that's so funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what the bottom line is that, you know, we live in America, capitalist society and people gonna make money, and what Santino has been saying, it's like, why won't why don't we make money to be able to fund our people properly and do the things.
Speaker 2: We need to do.
Speaker 4: So I'm so happy you make very much in gont get it, don't get it?
Speaker 5: Very intentional get it?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Now before I get into my I don't get it, I want to promote my new book. Shout out to my publisher McBride McBride Publishing, And the new book is called Echoes in the Streets and it's a children's book. This is my third one and it debuted number one on Amazon last week. So we want to say thank you because it's our third book that has debut. Like we've been doing really good with children's book.
Speaker 1: We're doing good in the children.
Speaker 2: We really are. You know, my book, my book is gonna be crazy.
Speaker 3: But these children's books, it's a passion for them, you know, for me, like I have a passion for these children's books. You know, I didn't really I always wanted to teach, but these books are like my way of teaching.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: In this book right here is dear to my heart because of the work we do a boycott Black Murder. You know, Echoes in the Streets is about gun violence and how the community addresses gun violence. And it shows how we can't address gun violence to youth, you know, community leaders, you know, educators, How do we combat it and how do we unify unify as a team to combat gun violence. And it's different stories and we're gonna be doing a series of them about different stories that are realistic from different communities, different states, because you know, gun violence is all over this nation and each you know, each state has a different story in a way that gun violence happens in the states that appeals and touches the individuals in that state to where they can identify it. So that's what we want to do and we feel like it's a real dope strategy to combat gun violence. So shout out to McBride and McBride Publishing for this book. It is it is probably it's one of my favorites. I mean, all of them are my favorite, but it's one of my favorites because I understand how important this book is.
Speaker 2: So we're going to be doing our tour.
Speaker 3: Like I said, it's debut number one on Amazon the first week, and I'm just I'm.
Speaker 2: Proud of it.
Speaker 4: Echoes from the streets, echoes in the streets, that goes in the streets, that goes.
Speaker 2: In the streets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm proud of you too.
Speaker 3: So you ain't the only one out here doing books and stuff. You know, you got your book coming out.
Speaker 4: Books graphics are great, Yes for the book, And I see the work that you guys put in. McBride is a very very intentional individual. I see some of the other projects he's putting now, he's really killing a game, especially in the Yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen to me. He's the truth.
Speaker 3: He is the truth, and he's he's unpassionate, he's intentional, and he pushes me like, you know, we need a new book.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: And you know, he is good that you have somebody that motivates you like that, you know, and and it's willing to do the work. He just wants you to do all the work. As soon as you said you want a book, he come out.
Speaker 2: You know, he go to the artwork for it.
Speaker 3: You ready and I be okay, now I got Now, I gotta get it.
Speaker 2: Execution.
Speaker 1: You need somebody else to go ahead and bring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm one of us gonna bring this stuff, but we're gonna always be intentional about doing the work. So make sure that you go out get that book on Amazon, Echoes in the Streets.
Speaker 2: It's about gun violence in the community, and it's a really.
Speaker 3: Dope book, and it's for children from probably about age three up, and it's it's pretty much like a family. But most of my books, even though they're children's books, the family, I've seen a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people purchase your book for the whole families.
Speaker 3: And when you sit there and read it, it's things that you learn, it's things that you enjoy, you identify with. So make sure you go get that book.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: One of the things we have to figure out is how we can not use Amazon for stuff.
Speaker 1: Because it's like, on one hand, we'll be fighting.
Speaker 4: Amazon for all of their egregious behavior, but then both of our books, Amazon is a big part of the success. Like if you don't if people don't purchase books in masks through Amazon, they've cornered the market. So much that it's difficult to make many of the different lists out here that really kind of stamp your book to for so it can continue to grow and do well.
Speaker 1: And we got to just figure out, like what.
Speaker 2: You figure out, how do we control our own destiny? And it's hard.
Speaker 4: Bonds and nobles is a thing, but even still, it's not the Amazon fast market, and it's got to be a way to deal with that. I don't know who got the answers. That's a micro Dison question. We got to call him up and ask him.
Speaker 2: If he gets the answer to that, then we're gonna be good. Now. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: What I do not get is the congestion prices in New York City. We are so broken New York people ain't got two pities.
Speaker 1: What man?
Speaker 2: People listen to.
Speaker 1: People have money.
Speaker 3: People elected Trump because they said eggs and bread was high.
Speaker 2: They said they couldn't afford eggs and.
Speaker 1: Bread, they couldn't afford I argued, did.
Speaker 2: They not say that?
Speaker 3: The people not say that they couldn't afford eggs and bread? Trump and people said that. And when I said it to you said.
Speaker 1: Right, no, that's not what happened.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: What you said to me, was that eggs and bread is not that important, okay?
Speaker 1: And I said, yes, eggs, okay.
Speaker 2: If eggs and bread is important.
Speaker 4: But I don't think people people. I think people are I think that you're right. People might not be able to afford eggs and bread. You know why because they going to concerts and buying shoes, bags and whatever else and having dinners at fancy places and experiences. People are not as broke as they're telling.
Speaker 2: Man is broken.
Speaker 4: I they said that they.
Speaker 2: On the credit card, they buying it on the credit card.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, pay the credit card and they don't.
Speaker 2: People don't pay the credit card. Looks people are scamming.
Speaker 1: There's certain types of credit cards you have to pay.
Speaker 2: Every money every day.
Speaker 3: The scammers that are all the time high they putting it on for six months. People ain't got money to be going. Listen to me. The mt A an easy Past is the biggest con artists in the world.
Speaker 2: They should be having a reco charge. It's no way the way. The amount of money that I paid the easy pass is unbelieve. I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: And then they got it to where when you go to the easy pass, they tell you to replenish, and then they tell you you can't just give them what you want to give them.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: You try to say, I'm put one hundred fifty to say no, no, no, gotta put two hundred fifty. You gotta put three. You be like, what what are you even talking about? And then if you if it's automatic replenished, if you replenish that two fifty last time, if you if you you go through the easy pass one time more than you did, it'll replenish that three fifty next time, and then it replenished at four and four fifty, and next thing you know, you'll be confused, like, wait, I the coolest money went. These people are crazy and these people are running a scam. This congesting price makes absolutely no sense. If you want people not to go in the city, then then don't have places for them to park. I'd rather you do not have places. And then when you go to the city, you still gotta pocket. You gotta charge people sixty dollars. People is paying sixty dollars for parkt that's already a congested price. That's already a congestin you're paying sixty seventy dollars apart for one and two who hours, So you gotta pay nine dollars a change to get into the city and then pay fifty to sixty dollars the park, and then if you outside on the meter, they charged you like fourteen to fifteen.
Speaker 2: Dollars an hour depart. Like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't even make It makes zero amount of sense that you keep on raising these prices. Didn't burnt the lady up on the train. Now you're forcing people to go on the train.
Speaker 1: Another and white supremacists on the train whatever they're doing.
Speaker 3: Daniel Petty is out here. So you forced the black man onto the train. And you know what, we ain't safety.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 1: A robbers and the white supremacist.
Speaker 3: We ain't got a chance man and the rat whoever, and the rats and the rat the train got the white supremacist, the rats, like.
Speaker 2: The kid said the robber, The rats go crazy, the.
Speaker 1: Throw in front of the train people, the burn up people. Everything you could think of.
Speaker 2: Is down on the We ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 4: No, but the congestion pricing, I think it's I think it's really messed up.
Speaker 2: It's I'm not a lot.
Speaker 4: I do want to see first of all, I think congestion pricing is all about making it more convenient for rich people to be able to do their business peacefully, right because their trucks are delayed getting wherever they needed to get for deliveries. They are these business people are riding around trying to go to their meeting. They need to make it in fifteen minutes, and they can't get there, and they and and really it's all New York is all about the convenience of people who have money. So I don't agree with congestion pricing from that perspective. And I also do not think with all of the stress for real, for real. We was joking earlier, but people are stressed. Daycare is high.
Speaker 1: Food is high. I don't think people can't afford it.
Speaker 2: You don't think they can't, No, because I see how people live.
Speaker 1: I see how people live.
Speaker 2: People live.
Speaker 4: We all above mere means y'all live above people.
Speaker 2: If you can't afford.
Speaker 4: It, you're buying. Because let me tell you something. There's a Popeyes that's blocks away from my house. The line is wrapped around.
Speaker 2: All day people trying to eat.
Speaker 4: No, it's not just people trying to eat, because if you go to the store and get you a bag of chicken or a thing of chicken. It's gonna maybe cost you, I don't know. I'm gonna say twelve dollars, thirteen dollars. These people, that's the problem. That's the problem if you buy a bag twelve or thirteen dollars, even if it's twenty dollars for a bag of chicken, which is outrageous. But let's just say it's tway dollars for a bag of chicken, which is high.
Speaker 1: These people are going.
Speaker 4: To the Popeyes two times a week, getting a twenty box with this, that and the And when I say, like you said, when I say people, I'm not talking about I don't buy Popeyes anymore. Not because I'm protesting properes because I love me some Popeyes, but just because it's just it's not healthy.
Speaker 1: But people are spending money on what they want to spend it on. When I'm out and I'm out with.
Speaker 4: My girlfriends who are complaining about the costs of everything. Their hair is polished, baby, their nails are wonderful. I have one friend, and you we know who this friend is. This friend is always complaining about she's struggling, she going yeah. When I tell you her nails is the best nails I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It don't matter.
Speaker 4: People is so like my father used to say, why y'all don't know how to do your own hair?
Speaker 1: How come y'all because.
Speaker 2: Don't come from that.
Speaker 3: Your father grew up in the school of do for self. We pour, we gonna make, we eat Lord, we cooking food with Lord, and bacon, fat back and all that.
Speaker 2: This. They grew up in that era. We ain't grew up in it.
Speaker 1: We grew up with most of the figure out how to go back.
Speaker 2: My mama was the last mama that I know. These mamas ain't cooking in the house cooking today.
Speaker 4: All I am saying is that I think people are stretched very far broken. I don't think and I don't agree with that. I think people are stretched very far. I think opportunities for ownership and otherwise in the city of New York has become so difficult for the average person to attain that it's out of control, and I think it's criminal. Right, So I agree with you that the city and the way in which we are living here.
Speaker 1: Is not right.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that I think everybody's doing wonderful. I'm saying, yes, there's struggles and we're stretched, but we also live above our means, and if we figured out ways to live where we are more, where we have more collective responsibility for one another, like, for instance, you could trust somebody to actually watch your child and you don't have to spend two thousand dollars a freaking month for daycare.
Speaker 1: We don't do that.
Speaker 2: That means.
Speaker 3: Because the realities of what's going to cause for us to actually live inside New York.
Speaker 2: We don't have it.
Speaker 3: So we living beyond our means to actually live a life and have some level of joy. That means people is poor.
Speaker 4: We in God would say, Okay, I'm not gonna argue with that, but I just want to make my point on congestion pricing.
Speaker 1: But I'm getting that. I think that there.
Speaker 4: Is a big problem with congestion in this city because I'm one of the people that wants to get to my meeting in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I know it's bougie, but hey, that's just my reality.
Speaker 4: I'm one of those people that cannot stand having to be in behind fifty sixty ubers, fifty sixty yellow calves, and regular people and everything else, and the trucks all at one time. I don't want to do that. It makes me very aggravated and frustrated. So I understand, howsoever, howsoever. I think there's enough money moving around in this city and in this state that this congestion pricing plan does not have to be what they impose on us. I think that there needs to be more done to look at the money that we waste on things like some of the policing that they still They got all the police on the train. The police are on the train. The train and the lady got burned up, and the cops was right there, right there. So I just don't I think that there's better ways to go about what they're trying to do.
Speaker 1: But I know this.
Speaker 4: I was in the car in the uber one day. I was on my way taking my parents to the opera. As yes, black people are going to the opera. I just want y'all to know, and I'm not saying I'm at the opera watching all white people sing.
Speaker 1: There are amazing.
Speaker 4: It was Malcolm XA that we went to see at the opera and it was amazing. So we were on our way there and while going down the traffic, which should have took us, like, let's say, an hour to get from home to the city, was like a two and a half hour day.
Speaker 1: Again, congestion.
Speaker 4: So the uber driver now becomes our friend because we're in this car for all of this time together, and we start talking about congestion pricing and how we're gonna deal with the traffic in the city.
Speaker 1: And you know what he said to me, it's not.
Speaker 4: That people won't pay because they still going where they're going, and they're still gonna get to the city in the ways in which they always have done. They're still gonna do what they're doing, and they're gonna pay the price. But what's gonna go up is robberies.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, people.
Speaker 4: Crab because people not going to spend money, and then you living well and having cocktails that you can get to in fifteen minutes and they over here struggling.
Speaker 1: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Man, So it's gonna be hell to pay.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all better figure it out, because people ain't gonna just be messed up. People not gonna just starve, man. Some damn congestion prices, y'all.
Speaker 1: People, man, you're just speaking for yourself, am I'm.
Speaker 3: On the train man anyway. By that brings us to the end of another episode. Shout out to Santino Drew Wise Money Academy. Make sure you follow him the Real Money Experience on Instagram the Trump Rally thirty Day Challenge. We takes you from one thousand to fifty thousand and thirty days to make sure you tune into him.
Speaker 2: And that's it, right, I think so.
Speaker 3: You think that, Okay, well, I'm not gonna always be right, Tamika d Mallories, not gonna always be wrong, but we will both always.
Speaker 2: And I mean always be authentic peace. So that's