Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old Republic, a soul fash of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air everywhere. The Fifth Hour with Ben Mahler and Danny g Radio Welcome into the audio domain. No days off, in fact, not only no days off, double header action some days and Danny, we're back at It is the tenth day of November. We're not that far away from Thanksgivings right around the corner'tis the time to start putting up Christmas. There's actually somebody in the neighborhood that put up their Christmas lights already, which is annoying.
Speaker 4: It's the time of the year where our wives and girlfriends start ordering even more crap off of Amazon to put in front of our doorsteps every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so I think the rule is the rules changed over the years of those in terms of like decoration and I don't want to go down that road too far. But it's just like it was shocking that, like right after Halloween somebody put up their holiday stuff and I just noticed it. But I'm like, you know, it's like it used to be right after Thanksgiving people would put holiday stuff up. But it's I understand why people do it, and I understand why stores do it, Like Costco. You go to Costco, they got all their Christmas stuff up. Because this is the biggest money maker Wright's business, one oh one, biggest money maker first of all. And secondly, you can elongate it. Instead of only doing it for one month, you can do it for two months or three months and.
Speaker 1: Just keep going Anyway.
Speaker 3: The podcast today, we've got catlike reflexes, Cliff Hangar, foody.
Speaker 1: Fun and we.
Speaker 3: Love words, so we do the phrase of the day, the phrase of the day. But we start with this and we begin with a new weekend, which means another opportunity to do regional cable television. It is episode ten. We have made it to double digits. If you thought we were going to be canceled after two episodes, you're wrong, or five episodes. Somehow, the people at NBC have been asleep at the switch and they have let the show run and it's actually getting better, which is rather shocking. But we are in our tenth episode this weekend. It starts airing today, very exciting stuff. As we head back, I was hanging out all day yesterday at Universal Studios putting the show together as we we've I say, all day, which is really a lot because most of the time is just trying to come up with notes and stuff. The actual taping of the show, it doesn't take that it's only a half hour show. It doesn't take that long. The first episode took forever. But we've got it now where it's kind of like an assembly line, which is pretty cool, and so we're happy about that, and the people are happy that work on the show, the crew in Boston because they don't have to stay there all day waiting for numb nuts, the two of us to get the show done. And as far as when the show is going to air, it changes all the time now because of the NBA and the NHL, so it's it's a wee bit different each weekend. And I try to lead you down a path as a regular minion to the fifth hour, but you're supposed to check your local TV listings. That's the goal. But for example, tonight, we normally air at seven thirty in Boston. For some reason, they decided to air the Celtics game tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I think Benny Versus the Penny would have done better than the Celtic game. But we're gonna be on after the Celtic game tonight in Boston, which is the flagship of Benny Versus the Penny. So that'll be tonight, and we have back to back at Encore showing at eleven o'clock and eleven thirty after the Celtics play the Brooklyn Nets in thrilling NBA action and interesting schedule in Philadelphia. Normally the show airs on Friday in Philadelphia, but I looked at the schedule, the seventy six Ers are playing and then right after that the Flyers are out where we are there in Anaheim, and so NBC Sports Philadelphia is gonna air both those games, which pretty much eats all of their airtime when the show would air. So we're gonna air on Saturday afternoon in Philadelphia at three point thirty in the afternoon. We are on in Chicago tonight on NBC Sports Chicago at ten.
Speaker 1: O'clock in the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: Got a couple of showings today at Benny Versus the Penny six o'clock and ten pm, and we'll also be on in LA. The Lakers aren't playing on on Saturday, so four showings of Benny Versus the Penny in the LA market on Saturday at six am three pm.
Speaker 4: Do you know, Ben, last weekend I caught the show early Sunday morning on the Lakers channel at seven am.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The fact that you were up at seven am on a Sunday morning, that must be sun related. That must be the little Man.
Speaker 4: It was podcast related.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well there you go. That well that's true, there you go.
Speaker 4: But also on one screen I had that early morning Germany game on oh okay, yeah, and then on my nice iPad I had Benny Versus the Penny. I had your volume up and I had the football game volume all the way down.
Speaker 3: Well that's the right way to do it wrong, that's probably so anyway, And we'll be on Spectrum Sportsnet so call at six am Saturday, three pm, seven pm at eleven pm, and then the usual showing in New York on Sunday at eleven thirty am. That's been pretty consistent. That's been our window on SNY and New York. So we'll be on on Sunday. And as an added bonus, since you listen to this podcast, I would like to point out that we had almost a disaster, but because of my cat like reflexes. There was one moment I was trying to remember a point I wanted to make, and while I was getting to the point, there was a slip. There's a little bit of a slip of the tongue, but I did catch myself. I think it got by the sensors at NBC. They allowed it to air, so we'll see what happens, but see if you can notice. I'm not going to say when it happened in the show. It's only a half hour show. But there was one point where I was scrambling to make a point and it's all I got to remember all this crap I don't have, Like Loony's got a teleprompter, I don't have a I don't have a teleprompters. It's got to remember everything. And I was trying to remember and I had it in my head and then it kind of came out the wrong way, but I think I caught myself, So there is that. So anyway, check it out.
Speaker 1: Love love that. I've gotten a lot of feedback people.
Speaker 3: When I really loved Dannie is when people take photos at like bars and stuff after games. That's really cool. I have a climbate loser. I have a collection of those those photographs. I like those.
Speaker 4: How are you doing in New York? Like, are the New York liking it? Or are they flicking their thumb at you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, New York is the degenerate gamblers any any kind of gambling information. It's very precious. But I'm not my guy fun House, who is an old mal or militia guy, the guy that trolls Mike Francesa all the time on X. He used to be he's not up now. He used to have a job where he was up all night. I know, I know him a little bit and he would listen to the Overnight show. So I'm trying to get him to promote the show, but he's I don't I don't think he wants to do it because he only does like negative crap, but he likes ripping people, and I don't think you want I mean so far, he hasn't he hasn't gone down that road. So but because of my cat like reflexes, we were able to save it. Now, this was an odd week. That's Friday, the weekends here, and there was a story that happened locally in southern California here that.
Speaker 1: Really had me shook up.
Speaker 3: And it's one of those things you think, well, that's not gonna Who cares about that? You know, what's going on with you? No big deal. So when I was growing up I've talked about this a little bit in the past. When I was growing up in southern California as a kid, I grew up in the Irvine area, and there was nothing there, Like it's a big if you know, I don't know if you know the area of southern California. Most people are listening outside of Southern California. But there's a there's a win is a pretty large city. There's a university there. You see Irvine, which it was there when I was a kid. But pretty much all we had growing up as a kid in in the OC was orange groves. We had other agricultural other farming stuffs, farming town, and we also had back back in the day. We were surrounded by two military bases. We had on one side the El Toro Air Station, which was cool because we got the Blue Angels every year. They had a big air show. And it was also cool because when I was a kid, I have memories of when the President would come to come to La or California, they would land the plane at the El Toro.
Speaker 1: Air Station.
Speaker 3: So I would go there, and I remember when I was a kid, Ronald Reagan the Air Force one we all went out there to see the plane.
Speaker 1: It was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It was pretty neat, So that was on one side, and it was a pretty decent sized military base and everyone. So I've talked about this past, but if you weren't listening, I had a buddy of mine because the kids would go to school with us where I went to school, and one of the kids would take even invite me to the base. And we went to the base and it was awesome. The general store on the base they didn't charge tax so I just loaded up, you know, I loaded up on all the candy and all that crap because I don't have to pay taxes. I'm saving a bunch of money here. It was great, so that was on one side, and then on the other side was the Tustin Military Base, the Tustin Air Station. Now all of these are closed. Now they're all they're all closed. But the story popped up and I don't know if anybody saw it outside this, but it was a Marine Corps air station Tustin, which is long defunct. It's been been gone for probably thirty years. But they had built in the era of the world of World War Two. They built these massive hangars to hide planes and blimps. And you know, they were worried about Uh, you got to think World War two. As I was told the story, it was you think of Pearl Harbor. They were worried that there was.
Speaker 1: Gonna be like an invasion.
Speaker 3: They would have had to hide everything. I think that was part of the reason they did it. But they build these giant, massive, domed hangars. That's part of the story here. These things, When I say massive, seventeen stories tall, more than a thousand feet long, they're like three hundred feet. Why these things are amaz, They're humongous. And so when I was a kid growing up between two military bases, we'd go to the air show at the Eltoral Marine base, and then we'd go they had an open house where we could like walk through, and it was so long ago they didn't give a crap we were walk through. They sit in tanks and the fighter jets. We could like sit in the cockpit of the It was ridiculous. They would never do that kind of stuff these days anyway. So I have very find memories of that, and these these things are all gone. But the massive hangars there were two of them. Gigantic hangars again thousand feet long. Just imagine how big that is, seventeen stories high, very wide, and they were made out of wood.
Speaker 4: Crazy. I'm looking at pictures of them right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this week one of them randomly burned down. They were still there. They were grandfathered in. I think they were named a historical landmark because they go back to the I think they were originally built in the nineteen forties, so I think they're over eighty years old.
Speaker 4: The wire was so large that they had to use a helicopter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ridiculous, And so I was really I was really bummed out because growing up those things. Wherever I was, where I grew up, I could look out and see the hang there that they were so much taller than everything else because there was just orange groves, and so no matter where you were, you could see these massive hangars. And the other night this week there was a random fire, which common sense would say probably somebody started and and he used to run. I went from one side to the other. It seemed like it took forever because it was so long. But the photos on this, if you want to see some wild photos of massive hangar burning up, was just insane, Like it looked like into the world stuff, the photos of the thing burning and it was crazy. So I was bummed out about that. And then as an added a little added bonus here, it turns out that the hangars are filled with asbestis.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so they have just dropped.
Speaker 3: Uh, there's a air air quality crisis in that area because they just shot up as best as all over that part of Orange County. So it's pretty pretty crazy. So there's all kinds of way. They closed the schools around there, and they are all kinds of of health concerns because yeah, these things were built. They didn't really give a crap about the as Best this back then, they didn't know it was. It was bad for you, and so anyway, that's that's the the story. Now they're trying to figure out what are they gonna do, because.
Speaker 1: I guess it's kind of a weird thing.
Speaker 3: They were empty, but the Navy still kind of overlooked them, even though they were like it was a marine base, but it was the Navy would would overlook everything. They had to declare a state of emergency because of that, And they've actually filmed a bunch of TV shows and movies over the years. These things are so massive and they closed thirty years ago. The fires started like in the middle of the night. But some of the shows that it's pretty crazy, some of the shows and movies they filmed, and these things. Austin Powers, the Spy who Shagged Me? They filmed some of that inside one of the hangars there.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They there was a time machine in the shape of a Volkswagen Beetle that could transport Mike Myers to nineteen sixty nine, and so they filmed that there. There was like a bunch of old old movies in the World War two period. There was a Pearl Harbor movie actually in two thousand and one that the Pearl Harvey movie and then before that, there was a Hindenberg movie they filmed there, a bunch of other random stuff. So anyway, it's it's kind of crazy that that thing's not there anymore. I just just assumed, because it was once it was given the title of having special status that it was, they couldn't tear it down. You just assumed I was gonna be there long after I'm gone. You know, it's not gonna go anywhere. They also filmed I think I said, the Star Trek and that was in nine reboot. They filmed film there.
Speaker 1: So anyway they're gonna tear that thing down.
Speaker 3: There's one hangar left, so if they're gonna tear that one down also, But yeah, I nostalgic, man, I was flashing back. It was. It was a cliffhanger. As I was thinking back to walking through those who as a little kid, and and how ominous, uh just massive those things those things were.
Speaker 4: You would figure that there would have to be some cameras trained on these things, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, the big rumor I'm talking to people that live around there, and the big rumor is that, yeah, there's conspiracy theories that it was it was it started. I don't think most of in an empty wooden hangar, a massive cavernous hangar, a fire is not gonna just start on its own. I don't think, right, you would common sense would say, well, it's like there was no lightning.
Speaker 4: It wasn't raining. Yeah, unless there's some old electrical panel that or something.
Speaker 1: Possibly, but that's very valuable real estate.
Speaker 3: So the theory is that somebody went in there and you know, did did what they did, and then they'll eventually build build a bunch of condos or houses or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same conspiracy theories we were hearing after the Maui fires.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's right. Yeah, whatever happened, it's just like every other big story, like the Maui thing.
Speaker 1: A bunch of people died, it was terrible.
Speaker 3: And the media runs in to document everything, and then after a couple of weeks they move on. It's like people are still there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, it's like the news channels get tired of certain stories after they hit on it way too hard. Then they leave it alone way too much. And I bet you that Oprah and the Rock are busy buying tons of the burn properties right now because nobody's watching anymore. What I bet you those two are going to be the rulers of Maui.
Speaker 3: And that enclave of that part of Maui that like all the locals will be gone and they'll just put like you know, massive houses or resort like another resort or something like that.
Speaker 1: We have I love words. We love words, So we have a fray lease of the day.
Speaker 3: We will do another phrase tomorrow because there's some other options.
Speaker 4: We're on weekly, so it'd be the phrase of the week.
Speaker 3: Well no, but if we do a phrase tomorrow, it can be the phrase of the day today and tomorrow can be the phrase of the week. That way we can or we can have phrase the week, phrase of the week times too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Both.
Speaker 4: We do the phrase a Friday.
Speaker 1: Friday's phrase. A Friday phrase is the phrase of the week.
Speaker 3: You know you want that day and we'll give you that.
Speaker 1: Is down to the wire, down to the wire, down to the wire. We go.
Speaker 3: Hear that in horse racing exactly. Most people have heard that over the years. It's a situation where it's not going to be decided until the very end. Like most NBA games are close with three minutes to go in the game, and whoever makes.
Speaker 1: More baskets in the last three minutes is gonna win.
Speaker 3: And football games usually pretty close going to the fourth quarter, so somebody it ends in the final final part of it till.
Speaker 1: The very last moment. So the phrase down to the wire.
Speaker 3: It did originate in horse racing, but I didn't know what it meant exactly why I was down to the wire?
Speaker 1: What's the reference?
Speaker 3: So in the early days of horse racing, there was a wire that was hung above the finish line and they used that to help determine the winner. Let's see who is down to the wire? You have to cross the wire. And since the races as they still are, we've had a race. We'll talk more about that, I'm sure on Saturday. But the races were very close and they.
Speaker 1: Just sat coming down to the wire.
Speaker 3: And the first time that phrase down to the wire was used in writing was in eighteen eighty nine Scribner's magazine. There was an article titled how the Derby Was Won was the title, and so that's the first time. I'm sure it was used before that, but that is the first time. So the phrase of the week coming to us from the world of horse racing down to the wire, down to the this podcast day the fifth Hour podcast in many respects, down to the wire. Right, we're down to the wire. But I think we need to have some foody fund. What do you say.
Speaker 4: Let's do it all right.
Speaker 1: We all have to eat, and let's eat. Let's enjoy food.
Speaker 3: And today's Veterans Day, So major salute to both active duty and veterans who served in the military.
Speaker 1: So thank you.
Speaker 3: And as a result of your service, I am not eligible, but you are eligible to get a lot of free crap. There are a bunch of restaurant chains offer bring free meals and discounts. And my advice is, if you spent your time in the military, take full advantage of all all of this. Just get really fat all day. Just eat non stop. So some of the deals at Apple Applebee's, now that's fine, dine and Danny Applebee's. I doesn't get much better than that. So they have all kinds of deals today.
Speaker 1: You'll get if you're active.
Speaker 3: Duty, military, veterans, Reserves, National Guard, we'll see a complementary full size entre from a exclusive menu. Yeah, the items include at Applebee's you can get a six out, six ounce top sirloin, classic bacon, cheeseburger, chicken tenders platter.
Speaker 1: They got it, bunch.
Speaker 3: I don't need to give all these out, but there you go, go out and get your free entre. Knock yourself out.
Speaker 4: It's a good fifty there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, why not? Then you can go. Have you ever been to a place called Bar Louis? It's a chain, it's not.
Speaker 4: A big chain, but no, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been to one, this one in Orange County. But they're inviting all active and retired military complementary burger on the house. So you get your steak or your chicken fingers at Applebe's, you go over to Bar Louis, you get your cheeseburger. Bob Evans. You ever been to a Bob Evans. They're not around here, but bob Evans is all over the place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, been to one in a different state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they don't have them. I don't think they have them here. I've never seen them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, not in Cali.
Speaker 3: So veterans' active duties can get a farm fresh dish today. Yeah, there you go, farm farm fresh dish, Country biscuit breakfast. I think that a lot of breakfast items and whatnot.
Speaker 1: So check that out. What else I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: Of some chains that people are everywhere. California Pizza Kitchen, complimentary non alcoholic beverage.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: Like a dollar?
Speaker 4: Hello, our veterans need to drink.
Speaker 3: Oh, and you get a choice of one entre from the fixed menu. It's always the fixed menu. What else we have?
Speaker 1: Chili's is on here.
Speaker 3: There's a chain called Claim Jumper, which I don't even there's not many of those left. But if you can find that, knock yourself out.
Speaker 1: They've got a deal.
Speaker 4: How do they know who's a veteran and who's not a veteran?
Speaker 3: It's a great question. Don't they have to have a card? Like if you served in the military. I think they give you a card to prove you're not bogus. Why are you going to go in there and say you were in the Air Force, Danny, is that your plan?
Speaker 4: I wondered if I'm grandfathered in because of my grandfather.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's like the Gronk insurance thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: It's like you should go into Denny's because they're on the list, Like you get a free original grand Slam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't tell them my grandpa really loved pancakes. Can I have some?
Speaker 1: I wonder what they would do that.
Speaker 3: They must these restaurants must make you show an identific care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like military ID.
Speaker 3: And you know, you know, Danny, we're going to get the stolen valor story today, right, did some some a hole is gonna you know, probably more than one is going to pretend to get a free meal or whatever. That's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Farmer Boys.
Speaker 3: That's a fast food chain. They're pretty getting pretty big. They've got a free Big Cheese the go to for cheeseburger lovers. I have no idea what that is, but you know you can try that.
Speaker 4: French sticks are pretty good.
Speaker 3: Golden Corral, Oh yeah, I know, yeah see, I.
Speaker 4: Thought that was a fancy restaurant.
Speaker 3: Now Golden Crowd celebrate Veterans Day with the annual Military Appreciation Night. That's not till Monday, so you don't have to wait. You have to do that today. You can do that on Monday. Twenty three years ago they started this tradition. They will serve a complimentary thank you meal to all active duty military personnel, National Guard, Reserves, veterans, all branches of service at all Golden Corral stores across the nation, and free redeemable dinner.
Speaker 1: Buff they and beverage. Here you go.
Speaker 3: That's what you gotta do. You get it that so you get the food today and then you get it on Monday. You knock yourself out. I mean this thing. Hooters is on here, but you do have to present a lot of these do say you have to present a military ID or proof of service. So get your free seff Ie hoop. You want some pancakes. Joe's Crabshack is on here.
Speaker 4: Now it says to show proof. What if I have a picture of me and my brother both wearing fatigues with guns? You think they would take that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: You know going there and you know where your costume from Halloween? What could possibly go wrong? What else we have on foody fund? Let's see a few more. We'll get out of here. Trader Joe's putting purchase limits on one of their baffos Socca wives. Now, this is an item I have never heard of. It is not in my wheelhouse. Have you ever had frozen kimbap?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it's k I M B A p it's some kind of like seaweed thing.
Speaker 4: Sounds pretty nasty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good man, I don't need the seaweed.
Speaker 1: I'm okay.
Speaker 3: I used to get annoyed. I'd go in the ocean and the seaweed would wrap around my ankles. There's a pain in the ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I see little kids eating those seaweed snacks and then it's all in their teeth and it's smelly.
Speaker 3: It's nasty. So they say it's a Korean dish seaweed and cooked rice, similar to, but decidedly distinct from, a megasized maki sushi roll. So yeah, you can have mine, Dan if you want that.
Speaker 4: I'm good. So what the people are buying multiple packages?
Speaker 1: I guess the people love this.
Speaker 3: They can't get enough, and so they put a limit, only two per customer, and they do not sell it online. You cannot get it online. You're out of luck. If you want to.
Speaker 4: It makes sense so popular. I bet a fast food place is going to open and serve that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Remember when McDonald's canceled, the McRib said it'd been discontinued. Yeah, yeah, it's back. The McRib is returning, but only to select locations despite it being discontinued. Stupid, Why didn't even bother Let's just say we're gonna stop selling it for a few months.
Speaker 4: We'll bring it back. This shit is nasty. It's like rubber. I don't get it. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: The sauce, right, it's all the sauce.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I mean go get some good barbecue sauce and drink it by the tea spoon if that's what you're into.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I saw a video on the actual patty of beef and the McRib and it was it was like gray and nasty, and but McDonald's released the statement it says it turns out not everyone was ready to say goodbye to the McRib after.
Speaker 1: Last year's farewell tour. So here we are to the.
Speaker 3: McRib is returning to restaurants in the Greater Indiana and Southwest Michigan areas that is starting on Saturday.
Speaker 1: And there is a.
Speaker 3: McRib locator website which is funny enough, mcriblocator dot com. So if you're that, you got to really be horny for the McRib to go on there, right, that's got to be like really a big, big f and deal to go down that.
Speaker 1: That particular road.
Speaker 4: So this is like a musician who an old musician who announces a farewell tour, and then a couple of years later they start popping back up with more concerts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, psych, that's a head fake. I just hit a head fake on you, loser. In and Out Burger used to be a treat for only people on the West coast, but not anymore. It's moving further and further east. In and Out heading east, expanding to a brand new state, brand new state.
Speaker 1: Well this is actually not.
Speaker 3: Not east, but it's it's further east then they have been a place they have not had a location, and they're going to open up in albert Querque, New Mexico, which is very much in the west.
Speaker 4: You say Albuquerque. Yeah, and we used to love the Looney Tunes. Sure bugs, Bunny talking about Albuquerque.
Speaker 1: I know I should have made a left join at al but quaky Yeah, I said. They're excited.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be fully in the Four Corners serving our customers, but it's not gonna be for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Why does it take a couple of years.
Speaker 3: In and Out currently operates multiple restaurants in the Four Corners Arizona, Utah, and Colorado, as well as Nevada, Texas, and Oregon. I thought they were going to Tennessee. Weren't they supposed to have some locations.
Speaker 4: In Yeah, I believe one opened at Nashville. If I'm not, you're right here.
Speaker 3: Earlier this year one hundred thousand square foot we talked about on the podcast You're Right, We talked about this Franklin, Tennessee, and then that's.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, not far from Nashville, right outside of Nashville.
Speaker 3: And then they opened up. I think I think that is the only one. They're gonna have one in Nashville starting in twenty twenty six. In and Out. Before we know it, they'll be in. Go to Boston, you'll get an in and out Burger. You go to like Portland, Maine, there'll be one right there on the ocean. You can go and look at the whales and you can and enjoy yourself out, knock yourself out.
Speaker 4: See double cheeseburger out there. They're going to take over the world.
Speaker 3: You can go four by four. If you want animal style fries, you can do it all. It's multi dimensional. A lot we'll get out on that, Danny. It is Friday, We've got the TV show. I've got some promoting the hell out of that. What is going You got Covino and Rich today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna have a fun Friday afternoon show from two to four pm on the West Side and from five to seven pm in Boston, Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: Hey, look at you changed it though, Look what you did having wonderful don't forget we got new podcasts never before told, stories from behind the scenes, action at the Breeders' Cup, the kind of content that you need. And I may even get a little frisky on the Saturday show and try to find another phrase of the week. As Danny says, it'll be a second.
Speaker 1: Phrase of the week.
Speaker 3: Anyway, have a wonderful day the rest of the day and we'll talk to you next time.
Speaker 4: Austa Pasta.
Speaker 1: Got a murder.
Speaker 4: I gotta go