Speaker 1: Cod fed us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlamane.
Speaker 2: The got beast to the planet is Thursday. Yea, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: We got our guests whole stitches with us.
Speaker 4: The smartest titch is and you know what Florida we said, Yo, nobody's doing it with me.
Speaker 2: Okay one, two, three, yo Yo, I just did thirty old. That's good. It wasn't hard type of yo. That felt right. Let people know whose stitches are? Man for people to just itches are like I'm four five because I got different horses, it would be stitches is aches are stitches? Whose stitches is? You're trying to say, I got too many people.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of people in the head. You be changing accents and people. I'll be out of confuse.
Speaker 4: Sometimes each one get paid though, how about that stitches?
Speaker 5: There you go?
Speaker 6: The stitches is a radio personality, of course from our Sisters Station.
Speaker 2: Whyn't you say Sisters station because we're like siblings, our family.
Speaker 6: One of three five to beat Miami. Yes, yes, she is a radio personality.
Speaker 3: Songwriter, a voiceover actress and a whole other what a radio personality all.
Speaker 2: Thought reader's book.
Speaker 4: You know, we got to promote literacy, that's right, and lover of the Lord people and uh absolutely doing doing all things that I can midday that one will am to three.
Speaker 2: Pm, right before the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna be on well, no shout out to j Kiss, She's gonna be holding it down, holding it down, and then Papa Keith, and then Bulletproof and j Kiss and then Missus Mauricio and then the whole God logic is there now and Tony you know I'm name dropping so people, you see how I.
Speaker 6: Don't even be thinking about that. I don't be confused about how your voice is just be changing, you know.
Speaker 2: Can I be honest with you. We've been trying to figure out lining the whole time, because you want to be honest now.
Speaker 4: We've been trying to figure out why, because you know, Caribbean family hastion vote. My daddy he used to hold like touch the TV to see if it was too hot when we come home.
Speaker 2: From school if we watch watching it. Oh your people did that too? Country from the South South Caroline. I thought it was just our people who did that? So it wasn't TV.
Speaker 4: So we've been trying to figure out, like why is you how you are? So I credit God?
Speaker 2: Okay? Is that bad?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Got God glory for all things except for the bad things. The bad thing for your problem.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's gritness. This morning yesterday in the city was out about.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Jerry Wonder, super producer and songwriter all that. So we went to Hit to Platinum Studios, Studio Yeah Jasmin and hung out with everybody.
Speaker 2: He let us hear some music from I can't say. I guess you know. Jerry has this thing.
Speaker 4: He won't even let you if you're working with him, He won't even let you take a track home. You gotta write it like you gotta come back, write it there and if he like it, then you can proceed with the record.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't, you can't proceed with it.
Speaker 3: But he deserves that as as much as he deduce and wrote in this industry and billion platinum hits.
Speaker 6: And why wouldn't you listen to him running applause for Jerry one food for Jerry one like that.
Speaker 2: You're right, and the.
Speaker 3: People who don't know who Jerry Wonder is and sees the producer and writer behind a lot of the Fouji's heads y hits, and uh, he did that May Mighty Shakida No no, no, Beyonce.
Speaker 2: No no, keep going, keep singing. Oh, I know it's a lot rich. Absolutely, And he's working.
Speaker 4: With kids now and with the district of like doing a lot of things the other side of the work.
Speaker 2: So him shout to Jerry one. All right, this morning on the show, Larry Elder will be joining us.
Speaker 6: There's a radio holes TV personality show. You've seen them on Fox News, and he's the author and he's running for president of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's a black mantle.
Speaker 6: People know that the casein of information, that's not because you know, when you're running for president, you sometimes you automatically think.
Speaker 2: There's a vision that correct. No more. I think that's been shattered.
Speaker 4: Really, So when you think of president, what instantly comes to mind right now?
Speaker 2: Right now? I don't know?
Speaker 6: Old and white to me, not not not necessarily that though, but I just feel like it's way more diverse than it used to be. I don't I don't think just old white male anymore. When I think who runs for president. You know, no bomb. President Obama changed that for me. Hillary Clinton changed that for me. You know, you got people like Nikki Haley running now, Tim Scott running now like I don't know, I just don't think.
Speaker 2: That's not the first perception that comes from nah mine is.
Speaker 3: I guess that's because who's been the president in the last makes sense, old white guys except for Brock. All right, well, let's get the show crack in front page dudes, Tesling figure out will be joining.
Speaker 2: Us, so don't go anywhere. That was supposed to be like a hype song. That's the breakfast. Let the morning Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is dj en V Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Bread Christ Club. You got our guest co host, Stitches with us. It is getting some front page news.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Tesla, good.
Speaker 8: Morning, and Charlemagne the Guy, Good morning, beautiful Stitch.
Speaker 2: Hies, Hi are you. I'm let's jump right into it.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about the Fulton County District attorney wanting the Trump trial to begin right before Super Tuesday.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm surprised when Stitches ask you, guys, what do you think of when you think of a president? I'm surprised you didn't say, indictments certainly what I'm thinking of nowadays. Let's listen to the report and talk about On the other side.
Speaker 10: District Attorney Funny Willis has proposed a March fourth trial date in her runcketeering case against former President Trump and his co defendant, creating a possible calendar crunch. That's one day before Super Tuesday and weeks before Trump is set to go on trial in Manhattan Old Sandwich, between two potential Special Council trials in January and May.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yep, they're moving forward with this now.
Speaker 9: You know. Critics are saying that they're not gonna She's not gonna have enough time to take all of those individuals to trial in such a short notice. But they do say that the Rake reco charge includes making false statements, filing false documents and forgeries, impersonating officials, computer breaches, and attempts to influence influence witnesses. She has given the digital attorney has given all nineteen defendants until August twenty fifth at noon to voluntary surrender, and they're expected to be processed at the full ten County jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't care when they go to trial, but I will say for everyone who thinks that this is just politically driven and they are only doing this to hurt his chances of winning re election.
Speaker 2: This is definitely gonna throw fuel on that. Five. That's the same. I agree, it seems very calculated, right for a Super Tuesday.
Speaker 6: I agree they're making it very easy for Trump to say this is this is which on continues.
Speaker 4: And they're going to rally behind it. They continue to rally behind him.
Speaker 6: I saw some polls yesterday. It was what forty in a general reelection? It was forty seven six, said Trumps.
Speaker 8: Like, what does that say? What does that say about President Biden?
Speaker 2: What about President Biden say about the American people?
Speaker 11: Like that?
Speaker 2: Man, it says a lot.
Speaker 8: It's a lot to unpack with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at NV's face. What's on your mind?
Speaker 3: The only reason I say that is I've always been saying is like, you know, which which one do people pick?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Because a lot of people don't necessarily love Biden.
Speaker 3: They feel like he's too fragile, they feel like he's not being a good president, that he's not actually there, But they don't necessarily want Trump.
Speaker 2: So it's like you're stuck in between.
Speaker 3: And I see a lot of people not going out to vote because they're like, you know what, I don't want either one of them.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I.
Speaker 6: Don't have to love Biden or Democrats, and I don't have to love Trump our Republicans because I don't love either one of them. But I do see one party, uh, still trying to preserve democracy, and I see another party leaning towards fascism.
Speaker 2: So to me, that's an easy call. So you're leaning more towards democracy.
Speaker 6: Of course, of course, of course, don't want to protect the biodracy, of course.
Speaker 3: All right, well that is front page news, tesla. We'll see in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines of Wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest, phone lines of wide Open. It's the Breakfast club on morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Calling eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this dear?
Speaker 12: What's the heavy?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 12: Trap?
Speaker 11: What's the story.
Speaker 2: He says, what's the.
Speaker 5: Word I'm telling what's going on today?
Speaker 2: That's a new one. I'll take it. Good morning, sir, how are you?
Speaker 12: I'll do it good? I missed your.
Speaker 2: Stitches, bitches, Okay, going on, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Boo boo you bless you feeling goods favor?
Speaker 2: Come on now, come on, sir.
Speaker 5: Stressed out, y'all, I'm a little stressed out, trouble so, I mean you might see that. So I saw this video and the girl he's out here treating different out here and buying boat.
Speaker 2: Man, that was girl, but you saw tiring manning from Orange is the new black?
Speaker 11: Yes, how can I compete with that?
Speaker 5: I can do the first part, but I can't buy no boat?
Speaker 6: Yeah, butt and buying boats. And the man married, so she a good side chick telling I ain't say the man name. All she said, I'm about the marry man Button, I'm about to go buy him a boat, and I hate his wife.
Speaker 2: God damn did she.
Speaker 5: Buying boats?
Speaker 2: I'm Button buying boats. That's the energy they call and winter it ain't all of us. It ain't all of us. We don't want to eat cold like.
Speaker 5: In man.
Speaker 2: Well it's before you try. That's why you're single. Now you're right.
Speaker 5: The first part can afford the boat.
Speaker 6: I don't step your game up, all right, get your money up track, all right. Only than that you can do it but on a boat. So you got to rent a boat, or you don't have to, or you could just be on a boat. Hey man, he's trying to compete, or you could just be on the boat.
Speaker 2: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 12: Hello morning, brucks club?
Speaker 7: What up?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 10: How you going?
Speaker 13: First of all, Teler name, and my name is bu Man. I'm just calling to shed a light apartments that you've come on to do as well. I'm just calling to shed a light about the brownies man in New York City. I'm a Venda man.
Speaker 5: And yeah, any guys that.
Speaker 13: Write the parking tickets, I'm a Benda and I do a lot at the Little weak Man, and I'm in these stores maybe all of ten fifteen minutes tops if that these people write tickets, right, you know, like I'm about to park a truck in a in a.
Speaker 12: Parking spot for hours. I'm only there for ten fifteen minutes.
Speaker 13: I paid for the parking, but it seems like the time might run out and then I just write the fifty and write the ticket. Consideration about the working man, man, I think, like, you.
Speaker 14: Know, just have some consideration.
Speaker 2: That's what man.
Speaker 12: I'm just trying to set a light on that. That's what.
Speaker 2: Okay, you just want to hang up Envy. Yeah, you go blow. Thank you brother. I love that, bro. It's a good day.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, parking in New York City, I mean I used to think like that all the time. Those talk those parking ages. It seems like they wait for your thing, your your needy to run out to give you a ticket.
Speaker 2: Their job.
Speaker 3: Understand, that's their job, Like you know, that's what they get paid for. They get paid the right tickets and paid to make sure people are parking in the right.
Speaker 6: That's like, that's like saying firefighters wait till the fire happens to come put the fire too much.
Speaker 2: That's looking much a little different.
Speaker 3: But like you kind of want to give somebody at least a grace. It might be a little too slow.
Speaker 2: Or grace did a little bit, but grace period.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like sometimes they be like on the side just watching you and just ready to give you a ticket.
Speaker 6: So you look at that sign, you know the time, you're not supposed to be parking in You know what I'm saying. You know what your metals up?
Speaker 2: Grace right.
Speaker 3: I'm here to do my job, but I'm taking to be expensive to a New York taicket's like one hundred hundred fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, they might get I don't know if this is true, but they might get a commissioned.
Speaker 6: Now get on your commission the way, they're just doing their job, so you know they following the rules.
Speaker 2: Why don't we right?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest? Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us now, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club one o five one.
Speaker 2: Away your time to get it off your chest. Whether you're mad or blood telling to get up and get something, call up now. Eight hundred five five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 12: My name is Tony.
Speaker 2: Hey Tony, get it off your chest?
Speaker 12: Hey, how y'all doing? I just wanted to abum listening to about thirteen years I've been listening. I was like a freshman in high school.
Speaker 2: Wow, its loyalty.
Speaker 12: I wanted to let you know I love you guys. You Charlot Mayne, I just started listening to the brilliant it is. It's one thing I just needed to say because I heard Andrew schul and the other guys saying, now, tell us Swift and Beyonce wasn't even close when the tour ticket self. I just wanted to say that that wasn't true. Yon is not her way to be in the biggest, to be my tour of all time.
Speaker 6: That's not true. That's not true, black I know that's that's not true, black man. She's on her way to having the highest grossing R and B tour of all time. No, they said, not artists the more time, Well, I haven't seen that, you know last time. Last time I checked, they said she was gonna make five hundred million plus total in her tour, and Taylor Swift was on track to make one point for a billion. Taylor's already crossed four hundred million with like twenty thirty shows or something like that. But then I did read the New York Times article that said Beyonce might eclipse to one point four billion by October.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's true. And what's not but right now it's Taylor Swift.
Speaker 12: Okay, maybe they should have said black hardest in.
Speaker 2: That occasion, they did you just so free, They said, at you missed that, but it's not right.
Speaker 11: Hello, he.
Speaker 2: Shout out w j LB out there.
Speaker 15: Yeah, So I got to get some stuff off my chest. So I'm kind of frustrated because ten years ago my ideaity was so late and somebody used my name to Panchu fraudulent chicks, and because our justice system is just so great, I actually suffered the consequences from that, and ten years later I'm still suffering then plumbing, and I.
Speaker 2: Feel like can relate.
Speaker 4: Man, I say a special prayer for you because I went through that in college. I had no credit and then I received some mail from fifth at Fourth Avenue.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what fourth Avenue is. I looked into my.
Speaker 4: Credit, Baby, I had twelve pages of people using my credit buying houses, still going.
Speaker 2: To her less clubs. And it did take some relief for you. It did take me a while, but I had to stay diligent on it, and I got people to help me. So it sounds like somebody bought a house that'd be easy to find.
Speaker 4: No, I got the police involved. It got to the point where I'm hoping this encourages you. I got to the point where I had to put it down because it was so stressful and I was in school at the time, but I had to really pick it back up and get people to help me to clear it out.
Speaker 2: So right now I am clear. So it can happen.
Speaker 4: It's gonna clear up, but just stay active and stay on it and just try to find people to help you with it. So I pray it gets cleared up and you can get whatever it is that you need.
Speaker 2: Mama, thank you. No peace what we say this moment, It's gonna be a peaceful That's right, it's peaceful. Have a good morning, mama. Get it off.
Speaker 6: So I just want to say that. It's just why I just be talking about when I say people just don't be reading.
Speaker 2: Beyonce tops the list of black artists with renaissance story. Yes, that's what that's what he said that they should have said that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, they did say that, but this is the headline, the headline all the time highest grossing Black artists.
Speaker 4: Later he just read top You know how they have the clip of the article and it's not the full top, that's all.
Speaker 2: He probably didn't get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. Now we got roomors on the way we were talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what happens when you're on the plane with Beanie Man? You might get a free concert from him? And why does your cat feels relieved because she doesn't have that many followers anymore.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it, all right, We'll get into all that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club on be Eat the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 2: Are you calling my Lord? And I don't have a problem with you calling my lord? And save you? But why are you just screaming?
Speaker 12: My lord?
Speaker 2: Is the second sister song in the album? No, it's the same Cissons song. And now then we play this all what you mean it's the second song. We've been playing this song for a year now. We just played two Sissons songs. This als all over? Here is this one?
Speaker 12: There was.
Speaker 2: There's news. This is news shirt their shirt. There's another one. Know it's the same damn song. We just played both. What are you trying to say? See too?
Speaker 3: Artists in the same well, yeah, drake all the time Jesus. All right, all right, I wish you hey man, what salutism? All right, well, let's get to the rooms. Let's go stitch this his head. This is the rumor report for your girls on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Bless black and highly favorite. I guess you could say the best concept. Can I do something for what we do back home?
Speaker 6: Okayla working on her vacations telling me from from Florida.
Speaker 2: I guess, Taylor.
Speaker 4: Oh, shut out, Taylor, Taylor. I'm gonna take two seconds out and salute you. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed yourself out there. Thank you, Taylor. All right, let's let's get into the shout out to all of my coury being masses.
Speaker 6: So oh yeah man, yeah, oh no, too much, too far, we're gonnad massive back.
Speaker 2: That's what okay? All right?
Speaker 4: So Beanie Man hosts a brief in flight concert on the way to the Bahamas. I love this story because if you haven't seen this on social media, it's going viral now. In the viral video, Beanie Man can be seen standing in the aisle of the path flight singing the melodies to his nineteen ninety seven hit song All Me No no, no, no, no, no, no, nobody gonna.
Speaker 2: Say, I don't know you sound like you?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Red up the melody, so before allowing the passengers to sing the rest of the hook, this was played back at Jess Lee and underscore. She captured the moment and it was pov, you're stuck in the Bahamas on your stopover and Beanie Man is on your flight?
Speaker 2: Do we have somebodio Eddie?
Speaker 4: It was the ended for me though, because he stopped and went right back up the first class right now?
Speaker 2: Now, is it true that there's a Seama challenge on TikTok? Probably is now.
Speaker 6: I saw the cast of Jersey Shore doing that. I didn't know if that was something that they was just doing. That's the thing thing.
Speaker 3: But if you ever get a chance to meet Beatinge Man, he's one of the nicest and and coolest people that you'll you'll ever meet. Uh, He's just a good dude. Shot the Beanie Man. I haven't seen him in I got to call him later today. I haven't spoke to him in a minute.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: And if you want to see how Envy was dancing to that, I'll post it on s T I c h, I s stitches. Check it out right now.
Speaker 2: My wife is Jamaican, but you know she didn't teach me how nonother day. I just I just be learning my wife, but her husband is white. That's what Spanish Spanish. I'm not white. You gotta stop it Latina. Okay, all right, Capital B. I'll accept that, okay. So next up this is Doja Cat.
Speaker 4: So we know things have been going on on social media, and you know, fans have not been too happy with her, so much so that eight close to eight hundred thousand fans have left her social media. So Doja Cat says she feels free after losing followers over a recent argument with fans. So she says that she feels free after hundreds of thousands have unfollowed her because she can now really be herself and the real ones are going to stay with her.
Speaker 2: I think we have some audio. You're an idiot.
Speaker 8: I don't care if you like my music or not. There's a lot of people I don't like who I listened to.
Speaker 2: Their music, and there's a lot of people I don't know that I listened.
Speaker 8: To their music, and if I knew them, I probably would like them. I listened to a lot of music, and there's.
Speaker 2: No way I would be best friends with every person that I live in to their music.
Speaker 4: Do you understand like, not trying to be the aggressive towards youm but like I am because I'm upset with you?
Speaker 8: But do you understand what I'm saying amongst all the anger, like you're such a idiot, I'm not your friend?
Speaker 2: Well, all right?
Speaker 4: Then talking to her followers, yeah, yeah, and well eight hundred thousand, nearly eight hundred thousand said well all right, and they pretty much left.
Speaker 6: Oh, she's absolutely correct. You know what I'm saying. You gotta choose who chooses you. People focus too much on who don't rock with them instead of focusing on all the people who do. And most of the people on social media they're not real supporters anyway, They just knows.
Speaker 4: But you really don't hear artists coming out and saying that against whatever fans, whether you're a real one or day one, you don't typically say that.
Speaker 2: Doja has always been like that though, and Doja gets busy.
Speaker 3: That's one thing about you know, you usually hit us with artists that are not nice and they're upset because somebody critique their music, but Doja gets busy.
Speaker 2: I love Doja music and I don't follow her. So what does that say? You know what I mean? I don't follow you? Was my point. There's probably eight hund thousand people you should have probably blocked anyway.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, because I haven't seen that kind of attitude with her towards her fans in the beginning. So I saw a bit of a shift. I don't know exactly. I don't know if it was after the Grammies, but you know, was it?
Speaker 2: I don't know? But you know, she says that the people don't know her. She don't know them either, So why are you so upset?
Speaker 6: Like there's no way I'm gonna get on my phone and yell at my screen at a bunch of people that I don't even really know.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe now we won't see her yelling because she she feels like she has the real fans that are writing with her.
Speaker 2: So let's see how that goes. So I don't ever see that translate into record sales or anything, you know what I mean? Exactly?
Speaker 6: People be having hundreds of millions of followers and be putting out albums that tell ten thousand copies, a hundred copies like, no, those are just nosy people on social.
Speaker 4: Mediaying to see what you got going on. But I do hope she's okay. I hope those are as well.
Speaker 2: So now let's talk about this.
Speaker 4: Sean Diddy Combs announces the inaugural Revolt World. Yes, the festival is going on in September twenty second through the twenty fourth. It's featuring Young Miami of course. Shout out to the City Girls, money Bag, Yo, g Z, Juvenile. The list goes on, and it all happens in Atlanta. So the theme they're gonna be utilizing, we are hip hop. So shout out to Revolt World.
Speaker 2: Are you guys?
Speaker 6: I think you guys have to go. But you know that's the same weekend as the iHeart Festival. Yeah, I was already booked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the same as the Revolt Music Festival that they used to do every year. Right, that just change the name, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Revote World.
Speaker 4: So this is happening in Atlanta, Georgia. Like you said during our iHeart Radio Music Festival, Little Dirk and Everybody's gonna be there, So Travis.
Speaker 2: Scott, who's gonna be there, Lil Wayne who else we got that WELC Miguel. Yes, ye do you say, Travis, I can't travel a little bit?
Speaker 3: You say is Little crad is gonna be there. Lenny Kravitz is the media. It's gonna be Give me a line I do remember.
Speaker 2: Let me say.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you my favorite part though? From our iHeart Radio Music Festival. I really get excited for this festival, like because I love how and shout out to Revolt, not to try to take away from them, but since we're on this one, when it's like the musical artists coming together and collaborating like you've never really seen before, but when it was usher and breezy, like they were dance battling and they literally had their shoes.
Speaker 2: On fire, you know, I don't know that one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we haven't been in been in about four years. They have to meet black artists in four years. So the blackest and black blackest have ever been saying, And that's my last two children were literally born, uh the same time. Yeah, So I'm going with y'all. I'm just putting the name in the hat.
Speaker 2: We're going the blackest offense been in the thirteen years I've been working at.
Speaker 6: iHeart just the blackest offense a little bit in fact. So I'm gonna have my black ass the this year.
Speaker 2: That's happy to see that we can't get any public enemy. How how we forget public Come on, how we forget public enemy? Cool? We said to right, we said all the names.
Speaker 6: So since you got the official list, Jai Clarks, everybody, this list got a little bit of everybody.
Speaker 3: I just want the blacklist. But Kelly not black, That's what I said. They said, food Fighters, fall out boy, Kelly Clarks, and black came brown, Blacks came brown, Kenny Crab, Miguel, Public Enemy, Sheryl Crow, Tim McGraw, Tim McGraw.
Speaker 2: Is what came brown? Black? Right came brown?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I came brown, came out music, Tim McGraw, TLC thirty seconds to Mars not black. I like them all good groups though, and more. It's gonna be good, little Wayne. You never know who's gonna bring a little dirt.
Speaker 2: They're definitely gonna be there. Yeah, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, But next Front Page News, and then we got a special guest. Larry Elder will be Jordan Us. He's running for president twenty twenty four. And he's black as well.
Speaker 2: So that he's black, you're black. He's definitely black. All right, I'm black too, Yes, Okay, I'm black too. Right, No, I was trying to set you up. I tried just the breakfast want to get everybody's teamj n B.
Speaker 3: Charlomagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Stitches with us. Stitches, thanks getting some front page news.
Speaker 2: What up, Tess and figure O?
Speaker 9: Good morning, Djay Envy, Good morning Stitches, Good morning Charlemagne the God Peace.
Speaker 4: Hey, Tess, We'll see you at Carnival in October, right in Miami.
Speaker 8: You really putting me on the record. Yep, thank you, Yes, I will be there in October. It's Miami.
Speaker 2: Mackenzie. You heard that, Mark McKenzie, he heard that. Thank you, Tess. All right, let's jump right into it.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about this Texas woman arrested in charge with threatening federal judge overseeing Trump's election case.
Speaker 2: They're taking it serious on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're taking a serious and more of political arrest news, which seems to be every day. A Texas woman was detained Wednesday after she was arrested in charge with threatening the federal judge. Like we mentioned that it's presiding over Donald Trump's case, and forty three year old Abigail's shrine faces a charge of transmitting a threat to injure a person via interstate commerce. The affidavit said that she called the judges chamber and said, hey, you stupid slaves.
Speaker 8: She called her the N word. She also said you're in our sights. We want to kill you.
Speaker 9: If Trump doesn't get elected in twenty twenty four, were coming to kill you.
Speaker 8: So tread lightly B word.
Speaker 9: She said, you'll be targeted publicly personally and your family, everybody. She also went on to make a threat to Representative Sheila Jackson Lee. She's running for mayor in Texas. We know her as the congresswoman. Anne made some threats to the LGBTQ community and she when they talked to her, she said, well, you know, I had no intentions of carrying it out, but she did admit to making the threat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: When I hear stuff like that, and just a reminder of why Trump still poll so high. And it reminds me that a lot of Trump support as must be high because why do people think they can play with government officials like that. When it comes to threatning violence, Yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Have no idea because now the report says it was transmitting a threat to injure person and I looked that up. That carries five years, but there's far more. You know that they could charge her with one terroristic threat. When you threaten public serving a judge with any intent to harm, you also can get a retaliation charge, an obstruction of justice charge, harass, stalking.
Speaker 8: I mean it goes on and on. The judge is the last person you want to make a threat.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you see what that happens with that, because you got to go in front of a judge after making.
Speaker 6: I don't care if you black, white, whatever. I feel like the judge is going to be like, oh no, because they somebody might play with me like that. So let me make an example.
Speaker 2: Judges go ride with a judge.
Speaker 4: But that shows the boldness and entitlement of somebody to feel like you can speak in that way or manner to an official and somebody who has the ability to put you away, and.
Speaker 2: I want a certain type of boldness.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, to that point, I wonder how much race played a role in that too. The fact that she was a black woman judge.
Speaker 2: Of course, you know, well the name kind.
Speaker 8: Of calling her the N word solidify is it? I guess, and calling the stupid slave.
Speaker 2: That's a clutch my parents. I ain't even got him on.
Speaker 3: Now let's also jump into the FED indict fundraiser for Representative George Santos.
Speaker 2: Now what happened again.
Speaker 9: Again in more political indictment and arrests news and fraud news, a man who was a paid campaign staffer for Representative George Santos.
Speaker 8: He was indicted on a federal criminal charge pretending to be the.
Speaker 7: House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's top eight of his twenty seven year old Samchuel Neeley, and he admitted to represent the Santos that he likes to fake his identity to big donors.
Speaker 8: He actually said that.
Speaker 9: There's high risks and high reward and everything that he does. So again he told Represented Santos that he was actually doing this, and not only did he do do that, he also got a fifteen percent commission, took money of everything that he brought in as well. He raised money for him in twenty twenty and twenty twenty two. So he's been charged with four Council wire fraud and one count of aggravated identity theft in the six page indictment. Now, his arrest comes three months after his boss was also charged with fraud, theft, money laundry, and making false statement.
Speaker 8: So that's the US Congress, folks.
Speaker 6: People don't even like Kevin McCarthy. You couldn't pick an elected official that people actually like. I feel like it'd be hard to raise money seeing you down with Kevin McCarthy.
Speaker 8: Well, not in the Republican world, so maybe it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like they don't like him that much of that either, you know that's true. I don't know.
Speaker 9: It didn't it didn't work. Didn't look it didn't work. It didn't work out too well. So he'll be raising money on what they call commons saries.
Speaker 2: That's a fact, all right. Well that is Front page News.
Speaker 6: Yeah, tes is gonna be sticking around because we got Larry Elder coming in next. Larry Elder is a radio personality, TV personality, a New York Times bestselling author. You've seen him on Fox News. I'm sure he's running to be president of the United States of America. Correct, Yeah, So, so Tess will be sticking around for.
Speaker 3: That, all right, So don't go anywhere, don't move, Larry Elder. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Club owning everybody is the dj n V, Charlamagne the gud.
Speaker 3: We are to Breakfast Club. We have Tesli's figure out with us, and we got a special guest in the building. Twenty twenty four Republican presidential candidate Larry ld Welcome.
Speaker 2: Brother, Thank you so much for having me. It is an honor. How you feeling? I feel good.
Speaker 6: He does more than that, though, I mean he radio host, my radio host for forty years, a TV author, host, Times best selling list.
Speaker 1: I've got a star on the Hollywood Walker Fame Corner of Hollywood and Vine Southeast Corner, just saying okay, yeah, yeah, about a handful of radio guides to do, and I'm one of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's you, Elvis, Duran, Angelina, Yeah, big boy, a guy named Arthur Godfrey.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's jump right into it. Why are you running for president?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm running as an America first mega guy, and we have an America first mega guy running obviously. So the question is what do you bring to the table. Maga mega, And the answer is I bring a lot of issues to the table that I feel our side is not talk enough about, if at all. For example, the number one so problem in America by far is the epidemic not of COVID, but a fabulous seventy percent of black kids today into the world without a father in the home married to the mother, up from twenty five percent back in nineteen sixty five. Now twenty five percent of white kids into the world today without a father in the home, married to the mother.
Speaker 2: And the stats are clear, even Barack Obama once side of them.
Speaker 1: If you're raised without a dad, or five times we're likely to be poor and commit crime, nine times we're likely to drop out of school, and twenty times we're likely to end up in jail. What's happened in the mid sixties, which I think the best of intentions. A Democrat named Lenna Johnson launched what he called the War on Poverty, and since then we have incentivized women to marry the government and incentivized men to abandon their financial and moral responsibility. Eighty seven percent of blacks lived under the poverty line. Now it's about fourteen percent. You can't blame it on poverty. You can't blame it on racism. It is a breakdown of the nuclear intact family, and neither side is talking about it. The left doesn't talk about it because they caused it with the welfare state, and our side does not talk about it because if you're white, you'll be accused of dissing single moms who are heroically raising these kids, or you'll be accused of being a racist, or if you're black, you'd be accused. I was by the La Times being the black face of white supremacy. Nobody's talking about that. I am because what do white people do wrong? What do you mean, what do white people do? I'm not worried about white people. I'm worried about what's going on with us.
Speaker 2: If there's systemic racism in this country, I no, No, I don't say there is. You say there is. I don't believe that.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: There used to be. Obviously, Well, well, it seems it seems to me.
Speaker 1: Rather than deal with with what's going on the pathology that's going on in the inner city, you want to blame. You want me to talk about how bad white people aren't, which I don't think, which I don't think is a particularly productive thing to do.
Speaker 2: I think I'm talking. I'm talking as a cause and effect.
Speaker 6: But you know, if we can't talk about the cause, which I believe is systemic racism and white supremacy, well, I just told you if it's systemic racism, please explain to me how it was when Americans America really has systemic racism.
Speaker 1: In nineteen forty, eighty seven percent of blacks lived on the poverty line. Again, this is during Jim Crow era. My father is from Athens, Georgia, grew up in Jim Crow. My mom is from Hunty, Alabama, grew up in Jim Crow. Eighty seven percent of blacks lived below the poverty line. This is before brown versus Board of Education. You did not find you did not find these kind of black on black crime.
Speaker 8: But they still were living below the poverty line.
Speaker 9: Though, sir, sorry forgetting the fact that they were still living below the poverty line. You're picking and choosing, saying this was good, but this was bast the bottom line and between the party line.
Speaker 8: But let's move forward.
Speaker 1: Well, let me, can I just me, can I just address that in nineteen forty eighty seven percent of blacks lived under the poverty line. Nineteen sixty, that number had fallen into forty seven percent. That's a forty point drop in twenty years. That's the greatest twenty year period of economic expansion for black people in the history of America. Again, well before Brown versus Board of Education, well before the KKK imploded, well before we had race based preferences. Why because it was rare for a black kid to be raised in a family without a father in the home. A strong belief in Judaeo Christian values, a belief in patriotism even as America wasn't applying these values to Black people obviously in a belief in entrepreneurship. All those things are now under assault by organizations like Black Lives Matter. Charlemagnelack Lives Matter had on their website and attack on the Nuclear Family.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: The founders are self described Marxist trained Marxist. Marx wanted to dethrone God, was an atheist, and Marx did not believe in capitalism, let alone entrepreneurship. All the things that made black people still survive in virulent racism are now under attacked by organizations like Black Lives Matter.
Speaker 2: All those things have always been under attacked by white supremacy.
Speaker 6: You can go back to things like whether it's the Tulsa race math, because like every time black people do create these systems that are our systems and we are the entrepreneurs, it seems like white differency finds a way to every time.
Speaker 1: Look the Tulsa massacre. Within about five years, that whole area was rebuilt. It was not even called the Black Wall Street until after it was rebuilt, and was rebuilt, by the way, by black people without one dime of government money.
Speaker 2: I destroyed to begin with. It was right.
Speaker 1: Racists have destroyed it, no question about it. We've had we've had race rights, but so generally.
Speaker 8: So you agree that there's racism, I'm just so confused.
Speaker 1: I never even came closer to said I never came I never came flose, I never came close to saying there was no racism.
Speaker 2: You don't think it's systemic racism.
Speaker 1: Not anymore obviously there was. We had something called slavery, we had something called and.
Speaker 8: Destroyed Black Wall Street.
Speaker 9: It's the same system right now that it's not even wanting to pay those same living descendants. Because I know your position on reparations, but those same living descendants of Black Wall Street.
Speaker 8: And then you move and then you go on to say that this the systems, the quote unquote system is.
Speaker 9: Also trying to destroy President Trump. So I'm just so confused on do you believe that the system can destroy or not? You pick and choose, sir, And that's what was so confusing to me. You just said it wasn't racism. Now it is racism.
Speaker 1: When it was I said, I said, I said it was rast I said, it wasn't systemic racism.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about what you can. I can, I can, I can. I just make this, make this point, charlemane police. Let's take Chinese Americans.
Speaker 1: Chinese Americans were the first ethnic group to be excluded with an immigration Act in the late eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: They had riots against Chinese in la in San Francisco. There were laws that prevented Chinese Americans from participating in the laundry business. I'm in CALIFORNI on your California, of course, rounded up Japanese Americans during World War Two. There were laws that prevented Japanese Americans from owning farmland. The average Japanese American household has a higher per capita income than the average white household. The average Chinese American household has a higher per capita income than the average white household. How does that happen. It happens because of a strong belief in family. It is rare for a Chinese American or a Japanese American kid to have a child outside of wedlock. And a strong belief in education, and a strong belief in entrepreneurship. These are the kinds of qualities that make people successful.
Speaker 3: Can't blame everything on having a fatherless family, right because I didn't say blaming everything, But that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You're saying a strong community.
Speaker 5: You said.
Speaker 2: That's what I just said. I didn't say. You talk about the Asian community.
Speaker 3: Asian community, it's easy for them to get loans for entrepreneurships, it's easy for them to get loans for houses. It's harder for our community to get loans, right, and not just because of poor credit scores. It's because of where the areas are. You talked about the Asian community. A lot of the Asian community have their own banks, and they're able to process and get their own banks. There's not too many African American branches that are able to give out money. He said, that's one.
Speaker 2: Then let's talk about getting grants for schools.
Speaker 3: They're not even giving grants for schools at the rate that they're giving grants for white people. And let's talk about when they talk about entrepreneurship, they are giving so much money to these white and Asian kids and Asian people doing it and a thousand times less than our community.
Speaker 2: Will you agree to any of that? No, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with visually any any of what you just now said. The turndown rate for a white applicant for a mortgage is higher than the turndown rate for a Japanese or a Chinese.
Speaker 2: Applicant for a mortgage.
Speaker 1: Now, are you telling me that banks are discriminating against white and in favor of Asian Americans? Is because their credit scores are better, they often live below their means, they save more even when they're making the same amount of money than black people do. If you have poor credit score, you're not going to get a loan period, end of statement. Even the head of Urban League, even the head of Urban League, a black man, once said that if you have poor credit score, you're not going to get a loan period.
Speaker 2: End of statement. All we got more with Larry Elder when we come back, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is dej n V. Charlemagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Of course we have Teslin Figaro with us, and we're kicking it with Larry ALDA Charlamage.
Speaker 2: I mean that's your question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and I'm pretty sure everybody who just called a rico with him and Georgia, they all had fathers and they still ended up in jail.
Speaker 2: How did that happen?
Speaker 1: Nobody said. Nobody said if you have a father, you won't go to jail. Nobody said if you didn't have a father, you were going to jail. My father never knew his biological father. He got thrown out of the house when he was eight. When he was thirteen years old, eighth grade drop out, Jim Crow South Athens, Georgia.
Speaker 2: Fast forward.
Speaker 1: My dad cleaned toilets, two full time jobs cleaning toilets when I was growing up, went to night school to get his ged, and then after that he went to night school to learn how to operate a small restaurant age of forty seven. My dad saved his Nicholson dyes from his job, starts a small restaurant near downtown LA. Fast forward, he retires in his eighties. He owned that restaurant. He owned property next door, plus the house that's still in our family. Not too shabby for somebody who did not know his biological father. It's not a death sentence. You still have choices. It's just much much more difficult to raise a child on your role. Even tupacs Chakor said, I know for a fact, Tupa excuse me. I know for a fact, had I had a father, would have been more confident, would have been more disciplined.
Speaker 2: End of quote.
Speaker 6: Well, how did all those white men end up in jail when they still have fathers, the Trump's and Giuliani.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking the question, how did they end up in jail? Because because because some people commit crimes.
Speaker 6: So you do believe that prompt Giuliani, then they committed a crime. I don't know, but you just said some people commit crimes. I said some people commited a crime. Didn't say Donald Trump committed to crime. If you asked me specifically whether I believe Donald Trump came to Decron.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't specifically about those people and why they ended up in jail. They all got fathered.
Speaker 1: Well, Donald Trump is not in jail. Oh you got indicted, Yeah, you got indicting. That's that's a far cry from being in jail. But what's your thoughts with the book?
Speaker 3: And you see that they're trying to take our history out of these history books and not trying to teach our history.
Speaker 1: Which I find it interesting that the Democrats are the ones complaining about Florida. This is a party of slavery, party of Jim Crow, the Party of the KKK, the Party of the Southern Manifesto, of the Party of Dred Scott, the party that I said earlier destroyed the Nuclear Intact family, and the party that is opposing school choice, and now they want to lecture Florida on making sure the proper history of slavery is taught.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody who's defending slavery, anybody not not Ron said he'd not defending people benefited from slavery. Actually, you're talking about one life's talking about one line about one hundred and twenty seven pages of of of the study, and it is a line that was repeated almost verbatim and the associated in the Advanced Placement African American course that the UH the Senus administration refused to use because of all the sexual stuff that was in it. It's basically the same thing that was in the Advanced Placement African American courses. And now because it's in that, all of a sudden, the governor is accused of somehow defending slavery.
Speaker 2: He's not doing anything of the sort.
Speaker 8: We So you you were actually one that defended slavery in your comments.
Speaker 9: You said that like it or not, slavery was legal in the response reparation, So it's you that was defending slavery.
Speaker 1: Correct Defending it and saying that it's illegal are two very different things. Slavery, slavery, slavery, slavery response slavery.
Speaker 9: Unfortunately, your response was your response into if reparations should, if preparations should happen. So your response to that was like it or not, slavery was legal, and one would think that that was a defense on those.
Speaker 1: Who well what you would think it was a defense, but it is not a defense. Unfortunately, Slavery has been part and parcel of human history from the very beginning. Asians enslaved, Asians, whites enslaved whites, blacks and slave blacks, Native Americans slave, native naive Americans. This is a culture, the Western civilization, that had a revulsion against it. We had a civil war against it, and we alt to applaud ourselves for doing something about this. This is a flawed country. It's moving forward, it's becoming more perfect all the time today. If you are born and raised in America, if you finish high school, presumably one where you can read writing, computing grade level, which is why it supports school choice, don't have a kid before you're twenty. Get married first, get a job, keep a job, don't quit it until you get another job, and avoid the criminal justice system. You will not be poor. If you don't follow that formula. There's a good chance you will be Larry Eld.
Speaker 3: Why would somebody from our community vote for you? Why should they vote you watched it in a black person.
Speaker 2: Vote for you?
Speaker 1: Because I'm telling the truth and the truth oftentimes it's unpleasant. It's not pleasant for me to be called the black face of white supremacy. As the LA Times did It's not pleasant for me to be accused of being anti black, as Tavis Smiley once called me, because I don't support reparations. By the way, Barack Obama never supported reparations, nobody called him anti black. We need to talk about what's going on. What's going on is to break down to the family, and most of the things we complain about downstream, whether it's crime or where it's bad schools, the genesis is the breakdown of the nuclear intact family, and we don't talk enough about it.
Speaker 3: Do you agree that our community is hit harder with a lot of things that you just said, whether it is racist, whether it is getting loans, whether it is getting entrepreneurship, whether it is education, whether it is all those things. You do understand that and agree with that.
Speaker 1: I do, But much of it is either self inflicted or because of policies that we have supported Democrats that we have supported. I wrote a book called is coming out in October. It's called ad Schools California, My Mission to Rescue the Golden State and save the nation. It's about the one party rule in California. California has super majorities of Democrats in the Senate and in the House, and as a result, our schools are working are near the bottom. People are leaving California for the very first time. We have the highest state income tax in the country. The average price of home in California cost one hundred and seventy five percent above the national average, all because of these left wing policies that are hurting the very people, black and brown people living in the inner city that people on the left claim that they care about.
Speaker 9: Mister Elder, I know a lot of black conservatives, and I completely agree about the black family.
Speaker 8: I don't think anybody here objects to that.
Speaker 9: I just I think when you talk about ideology and then you mix in parties and then personalities, it gets kind of confusing. And you know, you mentioned yourself not to moan and groan. You know that as long as you work hard all as well. And I think where the conflict that is coming in is you did moan and grown about how the Republicans treated you. You did moan and grown about Governor Newsom, and you know asking for a recall. You did not leave that up to the voters. Yeah, one moment you're complaining about the system, and the next ivnuge you're saying the system is fair.
Speaker 8: The next MANU, you're saying it is not fair. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: There just seems to be a double standard on you and the system not wanting to be accountable for a system that black people are not in charge of, by the way, right of not wanting to hold both sides accountable when it comes to the system.
Speaker 1: Do I believe Hillary was treat it differently and Joe Biden treated differently than Donald Trump is being treated?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: Is that an indictment about whether or not America is systemically racist?
Speaker 2: No, it is not two different things.
Speaker 8: Yes, they're trying to merge the two, but they're two totally different things.
Speaker 2: I agree with you the system, we're a green, We're agreed. They're two different things. We're green, we're.
Speaker 8: Degree the two different things. We're not agreed.
Speaker 9: That does not systematic racism because we're not in charge of the system, sir.
Speaker 2: In case you okay, okay, all right, all right? Can we can we.
Speaker 8: Black people have never been in charge of any system.
Speaker 2: Actually, actually we have been. Take Baltimore.
Speaker 8: No, we've never been in finish anyway.
Speaker 9: No, tell me what financial system are black people in charge of the healthcare system of black? People in charge of what government system are black? Tell you prison system of back black? Am I ready to tell you I'm not talking about mayors. I already know they're talking talking points, sir. I go on Fox News all the time as well, So let's not let's not go there with that. I said, what system have we created? Have we implemented that we have been in charge of?
Speaker 8: Name one?
Speaker 2: Is this why you don't like talking to black women?
Speaker 1: Larry Wow Baltimore, Freddie Gray a few years You know that's mayors.
Speaker 8: I'm not talking. I said system.
Speaker 2: You're basically saying that they're just the black faces that are still.
Speaker 9: In similar to you, mister Elder, you're a black face and in a position in the conservative movement.
Speaker 8: They're They're just the same. They're just on the other side. I'm talking.
Speaker 1: So then so then so then so then when Martin Luther King said in nineteen sixty six, I believe that could be a black president in about forty years time, then it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But there's one or is it's nothing nothing changed?
Speaker 9: He was he was not even killed him as well. Well, we know that the FBI and the CIA also killed him. That system you realize that, correct.
Speaker 2: Wow, an individual killed him?
Speaker 8: Right, that was also part of pro hotel through the system. Correct?
Speaker 2: Not correct? Not correct?
Speaker 12: He was.
Speaker 8: I didn't have anything to do with it. The CIA didn't have anything to.
Speaker 5: Do with it.
Speaker 1: Was definitely on Martin's ass like I didn't. I didn't say he wasn't. Robert Kennedy is the one that approved the wire taps. But to say that the FBI killed him, I mean, what's your evidence of that. Oh no, that's that's a pretty serious charge. Yeah, said, pretty serious charge.
Speaker 2: Don't move.
Speaker 3: We got more with Larry Elder when we come back as the break Club. Good morning, how everybody is dj V Charlemagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Of course we have Teslin Figaro with us, and we're kicking it with Larry Elda Charlomagne.
Speaker 6: You think members of your party are leaning toward fascism, Define fascistulitary.
Speaker 2: Define fascism.
Speaker 6: I mean the rejection of democracy, the rule of law, and equal rights under the law in favor of a strong man Donald Trump who interprets the popular will.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. Fascism is when the government allows you to own means of production. The government tells you what to do. Frankly, technically, people like Barack Obama are fascists. That is to say, these are left wing people telling you how to run your business, telling you what to sell, telling you what you can't sell. For example, in California, we have a governor named Gavin Newsom who recently said, by the year twenty thirty five, no more sale of new gas powered cars.
Speaker 2: How dare you?
Speaker 1: Most people don't want an ev They like their own gasoline powered cars. But now you're telling car dealership they can't even sell them.
Speaker 2: What do you call that?
Speaker 1: Well, what about you know, when you tell women what to do with their bodies, Well, that is a moral issue. I happen to be pro life, and I believe that abortion is a sin. That's not telling women what to do with their body. That's expressing my opinion about whether or not it is right or it is wrong.
Speaker 6: And you have a real democracy if you're taking away people's power of choice, if you're taking away people's power to choose, not giving them any options.
Speaker 1: Well, if you consider it to be a you considered to be a crime, that abortion is a sin, in my opinion, not taking people to right to choose.
Speaker 2: You're making a moral statement about what's right and what's wrong.
Speaker 9: So how does that apply to President Trump? Think because you said that was a two system that.
Speaker 2: Because I don't I don't believe. I don't believe Donald Trump. You don't think he did anything I don't think he did anything wrong. No, I don't. Have you ever heard a wake up call?
Speaker 6: No, it is an incident where a person of color forgets that they are of color and are reminded rather brutally by an unexpected act of racist brother.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm acutely aware, Charlemagne, that I'm a black person, just as you are a black person. And when Joe Biden insulted you by saying you ain't really black, we don't know whether or not you want to vote for me or vote for Donald Trump teams see me, that should have been a wake up call on your How dare this guy come in here and insult you, a black man, to tell you you got to think a certain kind of way.
Speaker 2: I'm amazed. If you weren't mad about that, I'm not gonna say that it upset me. It's like I'm not letting you upset me. You know, I mean, I don't tend to get upset over things. Well, what I did say, well, well, you just not talk about an wake up call.
Speaker 1: And it seemed to me that that should have been a wake up call on your part to have a white guy come in here who also said, by the way, about Mitt Romney, because he didn't want to put more regulations on Wall Street, gonna put y'all back in chains. And Joe Biden had lied for decades about the civil rights record, claiming that he desegregated movie theaters and restaurants in Wilmington, Delaware, when he didn't.
Speaker 2: Any didn't do any of that.
Speaker 1: He lied and said that he tried to visit Nelson Mandela during a part eid South Africa. He did not, And he came in here and told you you aren't even black, and lets you think a certain kind of way. It seems to me that should have been a wake up call for you, but it wasn't apparent yet.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, for the record, I'm not a Democrat. Art vote because I.
Speaker 1: Didn't say you were. I don't know what you are. I never even asked you about your party affiliation. Yeah, I'm just saying, but you are black and to have a white guy come in here and tell you you have to say, I think a certain kind of way.
Speaker 2: Otherwise you quote ain't black. Wow.
Speaker 6: I mean you probably right, but I didn't taking in that way. Well, I did as I said to him in that moment. You know, it's just about me wanting something from my people, and I want to know what is he going to do for my people? And not only for my people? Now, how are you going to atone for the things you've done to my people?
Speaker 2: Right? That's it? But why should black people rock with the g Vitan?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What are the reasons? Economics?
Speaker 1: I had Tavis Smiley and Cornell West on my radio show one Charlomagne, and I told Tavis and Cornell West that under Ronald Reagan, black adult unemployment fell faster than white adult unemployment. Black Hispanic unemployment fell faster than did white unemployment. Black teenage unemployment fell faster than did white a teenage unemployment. Black businesses were created at a rate faster, their revenues grew at a rate faster. And they both told me that I was wrong and that they would have the data on my desk by Monday. That was fifteen years ago. I know the mail is slow, but it seems to me they should have given it to me by now again. Donald Trump resided over the best economy ever for black people, lowest unemployment, and it seems to me the number one reason that most people vote is because of the economy. We have had forty year historic high in inflation. We've had gas prices that are now about forty percent more than what they were when Joe Biden came into office. And we have about seven million illegal aliens in our country, and the bulk of the suffering because of these illegal aliens will be born by black people living in the inner city. Those are three reasons alone not to vote for the Democratic Party and to vote for Republican Party.
Speaker 9: Well, just the sip a question, have the Republicans done anything that you disagree with? Just out of curiosity?
Speaker 1: They spend too much. I think taxes are still too high. There are a lot of Republicans that support things like minimum wages. And by the way, Milton Feeben, one of my favorite economists, said the minimum wage is perhaps the most anti black law on the statute books.
Speaker 2: Close quote.
Speaker 1: At one time, a black teenager was more likely to have a job than a white teenager until the minimum wage came along and kicked it up and up and up. So there are policies that the Republican Party supports, like minimum wage.
Speaker 2: Some of them do that I don't like.
Speaker 1: They're also also kinds of licensing, unnecessary licensing. I was at an Apple store a few years ago and this black woman waited on me, and she was very sharp technically. I'm not very technically sharp, and I was very impressed, and I said, have you always been technically sharp? She goes, well, I'm not really. I'm just here because I want to earn enough money to get a license.
Speaker 2: To cut hair. I said, black hair. She said yes.
Speaker 1: I said, you don't know how to cut that black hair already. I have black barbers in my family. Everybody learned how to cut hair on their own. She said, well, in California, you have to have a license to open up a shop to cut hair. I said, much did it cost? She said five thousand dollars. I said, you need to get a five thousand dollar license to learn how to do something you already know how to do.
Speaker 12: What is that?
Speaker 1: So a lot of the rules and regulations, Okay, how hard you are, but the system applies to both blacks and whites too, but fair enough, those systems are to be struck down. And so there are lots of things Republicans do that I don't cut in hair.
Speaker 12: You know that.
Speaker 3: You know they have to train how to learn with diseases and to make sure your clip is are clean and make sure certain things that you have to follow certain protocols so that you can be a barber, so that you can make sure that the community is safe when you're doing these protocols.
Speaker 2: Well, if there weren't government protocols, there be other protocols.
Speaker 6: Oh, I do want to ask you when did you When do you think systemic racism ended? Since you said it don't exist anymore? When did it end?
Speaker 1: I can't come up with a specific time, but when I'm got elected? This is really important. He got elected with a little more than fifty two percent.
Speaker 2: Of the vote.
Speaker 1: He walks into the Oval office the third week of January. He had a seventy percent approval. How can that be? How can fifteen percent all of a sudden support this man? It wasn't because they wanted capital gains taxes race, which Obama promised to do. It wasn't because of Obamacare, which Obama promised to do. It's because many Americans said, at the very least, he'll stop the nonsense that America remains systemically racist. And for eight years, in my humble opinion, he played race card, if the race card, after the race card. So when he entered the Oval Office, both blacks and whites thought race relations would get better. When he left, both blacks and whites thought they got worse. Why because he did things like the Cambridge police acted stupidly when they didn't if I had a son, he looked like Trayvon, when what happened to Trayvon had nothing to do with his race. The embraced Black Lives Matter, He invited Al Sharpen and the White House over seventy times. He said that racism is in the America's DNA. He said all sorts of things, so that when he left, both blacks and whites thought race relations got worse.
Speaker 8: But let's start.
Speaker 9: This is where they and we can disagree to disagree, because you're mixing race relations and voters with voters decided to do who might just be very good people that decided to elect a black man, confusing with institutional system racism, and those are just two totally different things, and it's okay if we just agree to disagree. I'm just talking about institutions versus relations are just two totally different things, and that's just where we just disagree with that, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: Well, we didn't really get into mass incarceration. But most people who are behind bars or behind bars because they committed a violent crime against somebody else, and often the black people who are behind bars committed to violence crime against another black person.
Speaker 9: Well, when I'm talking about mass incarceration, I'm not talking about violent crimes. I'm talking about non violent crimes, particularly the war on drugs.
Speaker 1: Well, in order for you to go go go to jail, you have to commit a crime if you walk down the street. Always when you're black in America, Well, where are the class action lawsuits?
Speaker 2: Charla Maine.
Speaker 1: We have all these black lawyers, many black people have gone to law school. Where are the class action lawsuits claiming that a bunch of people are behind bars illegally wrongfully?
Speaker 2: Where are they? So you think everybody that's behind I.
Speaker 1: Didn't say that. I didn't say that. Why don't you answer my question? Where the class action lawsuits.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got need money to do class you have.
Speaker 1: You've had a You've had a black attorney General, Eric Holder, you had back to back black attorneys General Eric Holder and Retta Lynch.
Speaker 2: Why didn't they release a whole bunch of people who are illegally behind bars? Why didn't they do that? Yeah, the Black president.
Speaker 9: Critics black president criticized them as well. Went on record because actually, you're right. He lied and said that he was going to fix the crack cocaine disparagy. So I went on record, you're right. So, sir, I have no problem with criticizing black Democrats.
Speaker 5: We do that.
Speaker 8: Charlemagne does that all the time.
Speaker 9: It's just the imbalance of understanding that even black faces and high places, even including yours and Democrats Republicans, just being fair across the board.
Speaker 8: That's all.
Speaker 1: Tell him how to can support your campaign, Larryelder dot com, I need one dollar from forty thousand individuals, even if you want somebody else to talk about some of the issues that Charlemaine and I have been talking about the last several several minutes. I can get them front and center. So Larryelder dot com, one dollar forty thousand individuals. I will see you on August twenty third in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: All right, it's Larry Elder. It's the black Clog of morning. Everybody.
Speaker 3: It's dj n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Shot to Larry Elder for joining us.
Speaker 2: I like a lively discussion. Very likely. Can't wait to read those comments later on. All right, well we have Stitches here. Of course, she's our guest co host. Thanks for having me, guys, no, thank you for joining us. Let's get right to the rumors. This is the rumor report. Your girl.
Speaker 4: On the Breakfast Clubs highly favorite. I guess you could say the best concept. Can I do some for what we do back home?
Speaker 2: Once again?
Speaker 4: Thank you Taylor for that intro. Can I take that home with me? Guys, Yes, I sure do appreciate it. Okay, it's pretty light today, but some good news. Big congratulations to n Eli Chopper. He welcomes his new son, chosen one.
Speaker 2: So you get it. It's spelled c h o z E N one w o n e Oh yeah yeah, So congratulations A lot like the meaning behind it and everything. But come on, we gotta think about it.
Speaker 6: So you heard about the meaning, you know, the means chosen one. The way he spelled it, It's very get creative with names, man, we got to think about these things just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Chosen one. My name is r A A capital s h A U N. You's go dogs. You know what I'm saying. What's with chosen one? Chosen one?
Speaker 6: I would rather just spell it O N E. He's want to spell it the way it looks like someone of the Chinese menu.
Speaker 2: Man, congratulations and L but I can't congrats mama n L A chapter.
Speaker 6: More importantly, congratulations on your on the woman having a healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, absolutely know. There was a video though he showed of her throwing up and like it was not.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I throwing up is not the problem, No it was, it wasn't. As long as the baby's healthy and the mom is healthy, that's the most important.
Speaker 4: And he's doing a lot in the community to I like the pivot and the change that he made investing back into youth.
Speaker 6: And yes, absolutely just question his baby naming skills. But that's that's neither he nor that.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's talk music with Chris Brown. What does Leonard mean? It's d Majestic proper.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, my name means rebirth. I found that out Rene. They'd like, you know, Mary Kate, but my real name l I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm a momma dam in Canada.
Speaker 4: All right, let's talk about Chris Brown, though shares a new album title, so Breezy fans will be excited about this. So in a caption, he posted, I see some of my diehard fans wanting me to add more songs for the new project, and I love y'all for that, but I just feel I need all to really miss me and take my art seriously. I'm just focused on giving y'all the best to digest. So his new album will be released November eleventh, eleven eleventh, So big up to Chris Breezy on that. Speaking of more albums, congrats to Drizzy. You remember the album that we were all like, the dance music with you know what I'm talking about? Yep, never mind, honestly never mind. That is officially certified platinum.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, the Drake Dance album. Yeah, that was the time a lot of people were doing. That's Sticky was on it right now. Sticky, yes, Sticky, And also I think Jimmy Cooks was on that with twenty one Savage. Yeah, that was the only hip hop record on that.
Speaker 4: But certified platinum it became. So it's pretty like today. But congratulations to Drizzy Drake on that.
Speaker 2: Yep, so it's Drake. Yeah, that is our room report and I.
Speaker 6: Also just would like to say yes and talking about it only Chopper real quick is that you know a lot of times if you just dig deep what you're looking to call your child, there are names that mean that, Like there are Arabic names and African names that already mean you know, chosen, are chosen one.
Speaker 2: You really don't want that name.
Speaker 8: He you don't want to.
Speaker 6: What a name like Mustafoa that means chosen, chosen one in Arabic, you know what I mean. And there's African names that mean chosen one too. So I'm saying you don't have to actually name your child chosen one and then spell.
Speaker 3: A w O N.
Speaker 2: That's how he likes it.
Speaker 6: Sure, I'm just giving people options. He doesn't want you options. He likes chosen. It's not for him, it's for other people.
Speaker 2: That may want to do like w O N. He like chosen. He has a capital z in low case E, N and w O. You're not for it.
Speaker 6: Powerful African names look cool too, and powerful Arabic names is look okay, So it's chosen one. If he wants to name his child basketball, he can name a child basketball, a child brook, the child black effect, you can name a child black.
Speaker 2: What does you like?
Speaker 6: I promise you somebody named their children basketball. Whoever votes to bill a wall around niggas, whoever runs he said They're going to bill a wall around niggas.
Speaker 3: I'm voting for brom People named the child Hennessy the oh yeah, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: It's fine if that's there too. Well. Bacardi, yeah, yep, Miami, yep, Miami. I thought those were nicknames about it with some people got really all right? Well I'm lying, I don't really know. I want to do that. All right.
Speaker 4: That's a poll the best names in black for Black culture? What are the best topic names? Top three go ahead names.
Speaker 2: I'm not giving them up. Then I'll be giving up my children's name. Oh you're gonna have more, no, so you can give them the stingy all right? Well all right, it was a light day today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I see who even a Donkey two man, we need Terran Manning slut to Terran Manning from Rige the New Black She needs to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with her, and then I'd like to have a discussion about side chicks.
Speaker 2: Should side chicks get beat up? All right?
Speaker 3: Well, we could talk about that after the chicks, after the Donkey eight Oh boy, dive deep into that.
Speaker 6: Because everybody always wants to blame one party and cheating or infidelity happens.
Speaker 2: But to the cheat guys? But should the best? But should cheat?
Speaker 6: I didn't say black men, but it takes to to cheat. I just threw a number out there. Black men don't cheat?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm glad you know that. Stitches. We'll discuss breakfast some morning Breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Blue Beetle, the newest edition of DC Superverse, is an underdog story that follows time and Rayosh becomes the first superhero in his family, whether he likes it or not.
Speaker 2: Blue Beetle is only in theaters this Friday. Get tickets now, Yeah you get John, Yeah you are I'm a fat and all that shit around your eyes. They want this man to the top had to make a judgment of who was going to be on the Donkey of the Day. They chose you. There's a breakfast club bitch, who's Donkey of the Day today.
Speaker 6: Hey, before I do Donkey to Day, I want to sleup to my guy n La chopping too.
Speaker 2: Man, he just hit me on the face. Great, great young man. I like him. And remember, it's not too late to change the.
Speaker 3: Chine charlam Ain't tell him that it's not too late you No chosen is fine man from chosen one.
Speaker 6: Ever, Donkey Today for Thursday, August seventeenth goes the actress Tarren Manning. If you don't know who Terren Manning is, she played Tiffany on Orange Is the New Black.
Speaker 2: In fact, the reason I.
Speaker 6: Even got a Netflix account back in the day was because the Orange Is the New Black. Okay, everybody and then Mama was talking about how good this show was, and they were correct, and Terren's character, Tiffany, was the main antagonist of the first season. She played a meth head whose nickname was a Penser Tucky. Yeah, pensa Tucky And if you've never seen Oranges The New Black spoil alert. She dies in season seven. Okay, overdose, it's been over four years. Come on, since it's been over four years since the final season ed. If you're not caught up by now, you never will.
Speaker 2: Be or whatever.
Speaker 6: But we are gathered here today at Hee Haaw Missionary Baptist to give Tearing the credit she deserves for being stupid. Now. Stitches is here from one O three five to beat Miami. She's our guest Colds for the day because it just what do you think of side chicks? When I say side chicks, just the first thing that comes to your mind? No, okay, okay?
Speaker 2: You know those giffies that say no, yes, okay, yeah, no.
Speaker 6: Well the reason I ask is because you know my family AJ from the We Talk Back podcast wrap on the clues box for AJ, she always says side chicks should get beat up because the man couldn't cheat if the woman didn't allow it, meaning, if you know that man got a girlfriend, or you know that man married, why are you choosing to mess around with him? It takes to to cheat, and the man is definitely making a poor choice, but he's also making his choice based off the options he's presented. A man can only do what he's allowed to do when her logic is if women stuck together and decided, hey, we not sleeping with other people's boyfriends, we're not sleeping with other people's husbands, then the option to cheat would be off the table. Debate that amongst yourself. Maybe we'll debate it after donkey. But one thing for sure, two things for certain. Black men don't cheat, and men of other races shouldn't cheat either. And one thing I agree with aj on is women shouldn't be accomplices in the act of adultrey either, because if you a side chick, that's what you are, an accomplice in the act of adultrey. And that is why Terren Manning has been called to the front of the congregation because she recently got on social media and admitted to being an accomplished in an act of adultery.
Speaker 2: Look look at this headline. Okay, Marie, it to you, all right. It's ony news. It says orange is the new Blacks. Tarren Manning admits to affair with married man. Do you want to hear a confession.
Speaker 16: Let's listen the man that I've been messing with the married man every night and I was licking.
Speaker 2: His bun hole yep, because he liked it.
Speaker 6: My doing it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we drove all the way down to Newport Beach today so I could buy him a boat.
Speaker 2: I was so in love, so I thought, so I could buy this gentleman a boat, and I and I brought cash to put a down payment down.
Speaker 16: Like I really love him and his wife because he's married, I can't stand her. I've been looking at your man's butthole for weeks on end because he likes it a lot.
Speaker 2: Can I do it to him? And he comes to me and it happens. Don't you ever threaten me when your husband came to me to get.
Speaker 8: His butthole ligged? Don't you ever threaten me again? Leanne, You dumb it.
Speaker 6: Wow, not only are women willing to be side chicks, The side chicks are out here licking buttholes and buying boats. Ask yourself if you've done either for your significant other. Okay, when it comes to antalingus and buying boats, all right? Did I pronounce that right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: When it comes to analingus and buying boats, you can't do them or you're not willing to do them, which is it?
Speaker 2: All right? Terran?
Speaker 6: You should be ashamed, of yourself. You out here being an accomplice to adult tree. Your tongue should not be touching that woman's husband's butt. You out here being a bottom feeder and buying this woman's husband a boat, Why so you can sail out with him and lick his balloon.
Speaker 2: Knot on the water.
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 6: You want to go out in the ocean and catch your own starfish or you want to keep licking on the starfish that belongs to another woman? You never thought about how starfishes look like buttoles? And tell just now right, you're welcome, all right, Terry Manning, you're just doing too much. And my brother's come on, man salad tossing, getting your salad tooss. You're not just supposed to be out here doing that with randoms. Okay, If butt stuff is indeed your thing, you should reserve that for who got the ring? I repeat, If butt stuff is indeed your thing, you should reserve that for who got the ring? No wedding ring, no aus ring, Arren Manning, would you suck a wedding ring that wasn't yours? Let's just say you a person who wears their wedding ring on a chain around their neck every now and then, I.
Speaker 2: Put my charm in my mouth like you don't.
Speaker 9: Never do that.
Speaker 2: You know why I do that? Because it's mine.
Speaker 6: Imagine this was my wedding ring and I walked in and some random person was sucking on my wedding ring.
Speaker 2: That's how you should treat the aintal ring.
Speaker 6: Don't put your tongue on a person's antal ring if that person doesn't belong to you. Tarren Manning, go find your own husband and stop pinching and licking on another woman's loaf.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you something else.
Speaker 6: It's bad enough you're sleeping with another woman's husband, but you also out here snacking on bookies and buying boats.
Speaker 2: What kind of penis is this man giving you? You have absolutely no reason to doing both.
Speaker 6: Of it, to be doing both of these things, okay, Terran, you got to pick a struggle personally. If I was the man, I wouldn't want either, because I can't explain either to my wife. Where did this boat magically come from? You bought a boat and didn't tell me. I don't know how to reply to that, Okay. Either one of those questions we know, especially when the side chick is the one who made the purchase. Okay, and my god, how do you reply when your wife says and you let her eat your Hershey, highway man, we so stupid, We probably reply, yeah, but she used the spoon. The moral of the story is cheating is wrong, infidelity is wrong. Not judging because I've been open about my mistakes. But if you're not happy with the person you're with, then just end it, right. Cheating is selfish, especially when you have a person that is loyal to you. It is absolutely trashed the disrespectful person who is loyal to you by cheating on him or her. Now, I don't know this man Taryn Manning is talking about. I have no idea who she's talking about. I just want to tell him, sir, if you're listening, you can't have your cake and have your cake eating too. And please give Taryn Manning the biggest he hall for eating it. What is this infatuation with lick in the bum?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: Where? Because where is this coming from? I got it, you got don't don't knock it till you've tried it. You've tried it. That's what my wife.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, you better stop eating other woman's husband. To stop putting your tongue on other women's husband's butts?
Speaker 2: What is your process? Wife? Did you not hear my wife? That wasn't in real life?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Love I see that part now.
Speaker 8: I love being right.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 8: That part.
Speaker 2: You a little bit about some things knowing about that part? Hey man, damn, Hey, that's my mama listening this morning. Yeah, I'm so so yeah. Now can we open up the phone lines?
Speaker 12: Wait?
Speaker 2: What is a balloon?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: A balloont? What did you call it when you go home later today?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: The mindover? Look in the mirror and look back there.
Speaker 6: Let you look, take a picture for you and then you look at it, and then look at a balloon not and then you tell me about.
Speaker 2: Where do you get here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're very vivid like you you had to take a picture of yourself and say what does this look like?
Speaker 2: Kid? Who had that imagination? Where you're not I'm not adult that still has that. Okay, yes, but you're right, Okay, Okay, where do we go from? Side chicks get beat up? Okay? Okay, because it takes two I say no to side chicks.
Speaker 6: Well, if you do that, we're talk about you can't tell me what you just heard it ain't worth for fate eight hundred five five one five one.
Speaker 3: Well ya, we'll never make it out to do it. I don't I don't know where that came from. Soldier boy just be popping out of you know what? Call us up right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell is going on stitches his head. We're talking butts. I don't know you beat up? Don't you put that on me? Ricky Bobby, put no books on you.
Speaker 3: I say nothing about bucks with you. I just you know what, call us up? Side Chicks get beat up. It's the breakfast Club. Come morning, Jesus Christ, breakfast Club. It's DJ V Charlamage, the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Now.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne just gave donkey to day to a.
Speaker 6: Butt eater, bottom feeder. But more importantly, her name is Arren Manning. She's an accomplice to adultery. She admitted that she was out here cheating with a married man and she was, you know, performing anglingis and a lingus on the man and was about the body man a boat. So it made me think, should side chicks get beat up? Because my homegirl aj from the We Talk Back podcast, she says that side chicks should get beat up. If you know you're sleeping with another man's husband or boyfriend, then you are an accomplished to adult tree and it takes to the cheaps, so you're just guilty of the man. So she feels like side chick, sheould get beat up.
Speaker 3: That said the man get beat up as well. That's not the question, Sches, what do you think she's get beat up?
Speaker 4: This is Stitches co hosting today one of three five of me. I'm gonna say yes because, like we said, it takes two to tango. Don't know why I'm talking like this, but it just makes sense. If we're gonna go after the side I prefer no violence, you know.
Speaker 2: I gotta say that because I work with kids.
Speaker 4: But if we're gonna go after the side chick, if it takes to the tango, then you gotta go.
Speaker 3: For the It's variables though, right, because sometimes chicks like like the lady just hit me on things. He said she was a side chick. She ain't know she was a side chick. Wrapping if a side chick don't know she is side chick.
Speaker 6: Well, I specifically said that AJ said that the side chick should get beat up. If you know, okay, you're sleeping with another man's husband. He wasn't boyfriend. I was clear you wasn't listening, right, I wasn't listening. I wouldn't want nobody to. I'm gonna go with what I'm gonna default to what you said.
Speaker 2: If you're not happy with somebody, just let him go, just leave them. Also your hate, but what but that whatever where you're going?
Speaker 4: Chicken Bone resolved this yesterday, but it looked like you're hashing back old.
Speaker 2: You don't like. But have you ever buried a chicken bone? On behalf? Sir? Somebody? Have you ever? Have you ever? Have you ever seen have you ever written somebody's name chicken bone? We don't do that.
Speaker 4: Everybody doesn't do that, okay, and you're from the South, so you know some folks. You know, it's not just Hay should people that do that.
Speaker 2: All of us do not do that. So no, I did not. I just let people go if I don't want to be with you, no more like put water in a battle in naming it? What do you know about that? Sounds personal? Leonard? I'm all for black magic, baby, mister, your pardon, I'm all for black magic.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. All right, Well, let's let's open up the phone. Side chicks get beat up this me and you shut up? Okay, me and you shut up? And should the guys get beat up as well? And Charlamagne and myself shut up to shut upe? Hello? Hello?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's your name? D?
Speaker 12: A D?
Speaker 2: What you call him from?
Speaker 11: Dwould side chick get beat up? The only time the side chick should be beating up is if she know the wife or the girlfriend. If they don't know each other, they had nine times out of ten, they probably don't even know they the side chicken. Then the june should be getting beat up because he the one who owed a girl loyalty.
Speaker 6: Well, what if she knows she don't know you personally, but she knows that you that he is married, I have the situation.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Now, if he's married, then hey, that's that's the chance she would do to take. But if if it was a boyfriend's girlfriend situation, no.
Speaker 3: Well, D I got a question. If it was your sister, like you said, family, hopefully not. But if it was your sister, would you risk the relate? Well, would you risk the relationship with your sister or try to mend it want to.
Speaker 17: Be like that, and my sister wouldn't do nothing like that. But if my sister did something like that to me, like eventually, I'll probably make up with her because I'm in time.
Speaker 11: Hills are wounds.
Speaker 17: But if it's just some random a ship or a so called friend, then that be.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you. She says to both of them, the guy and the girl, Lola.
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 2: No crazy now sick? Can beat up? You think should beat up?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 14: I don't think can beat up now. Probably back in my twenties, I would agree with that, that that's bell thinking. But as a forty five year old woman know because daichicks don't designate themselves, the man has to designate this woman as a side chick. So he is asked, Yeah, no, we're not going to fight the woman. We're come to put them in.
Speaker 6: I want I want to ask you this question if you found out that the side chick was eating your man, bunkie, Well, no, because I'm not doing it.
Speaker 11: So yeah the hair sense.
Speaker 14: No, And I've been on both sides. I've been to the woman and I've been the side picker. But a lot of time side don't even initially know the first side kick, So now we're going after the man.
Speaker 4: Hold on, so here on out honest question. Did you know that you were the side check in that situation?
Speaker 14: No, not initially. I did not know, not initially, but once I found out, I didn't mind.
Speaker 2: Damn you see that she ain't mine. Oh I missed that part. She said she ain't mine. So you didn't leave him?
Speaker 14: You said a long time ago, I was much younger.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, thanks for honesty.
Speaker 6: That's crazy that she don't mind her man getting his book he eating so she said she was not gonna do it, so that ain't cheating it.
Speaker 2: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Cheka, hey, cheeka, good morning, good morning, good morning. You take the side she could beat up? She sounds like she just got beat up. She got again.
Speaker 14: No, she needs to ask, but so does the man to its two weeks one one way thing.
Speaker 2: So you whipping both of them?
Speaker 11: Absolutely? Man first.
Speaker 18: Sometimes the women doesn't know these days, men don't disclose that they're married.
Speaker 2: But what the woman knows in this case, yeah, in this case we're saying the woman knows yet Oh no, ask what?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question?
Speaker 6: How would you feel if you find out your man was getting his salad toss by another woman. Oh my god, this is the te.
Speaker 11: I trying to imagine.
Speaker 12: Please, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I can't answer that question, all.
Speaker 2: Right, but he doesn't want to think. But do you do it for your man? Because maybe if you don't do it, so you get it somewhere else.
Speaker 11: Listen, this is American, something very different. I apologize on their behalf because American.
Speaker 2: I didn't go do that with my cabane American.
Speaker 3: That's American tradition, all right. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Charlaman came up with this question should side chicks get beat up?
Speaker 6: I think it's a great question because if you know you're sleeping with another man's husband or boyfriend, then you're an accomplished to adultery. And my homegirl aj sluthor AJA four three all Day We talked back podcast. She says she feels should get beat up because it takes to the cheat, so you just as guilty.
Speaker 2: As the man.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Let's discuss it's the breakfast club to.
Speaker 2: Meeting topic time eight hundred five five one. To join into the discussion, with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody, it's DJ env Charlamagne, the god we are the Breakfast Club Now.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne gave doggy to day to a salad tosser.
Speaker 6: Yes, a bottom feet of Tarryn Manning. But you know that's not the reason she's getting donkey of today. But the reason is because the salas she was tossing was another woman's husband, correct. And you know she's bragging about the fact that she was, you know, driving down this man's hersty highway with her tongue.
Speaker 2: She was upset with the woman. She was upset with the wife. But how good does that butt taste? Where she wants to buy him a boat? Too? O?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: Man, she eating bookie and buying boats. You know booms tastes good? Though? Have you tried it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: All right, they don't knock it? Hello? Who's this? Eight four three? What's happening doing this? One? On? And Holly favorite?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 2: We're asking should a side chick get beat up? Bro?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we definitely got to put hands and feet on side.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no, no, you.
Speaker 11: Not not mean Okay.
Speaker 3: The main the main you shouldn't be you shouldn't be calling right now is something should sit out, lady, But I.
Speaker 2: Want to know thought.
Speaker 18: I mean, they did the death of both the world, so obviously they need to beat in every.
Speaker 2: Now and then. What's the best of both worlds?
Speaker 12: They ain't got to worry about man like worried about them twenty four seven.
Speaker 2: How old are you? Man?
Speaker 5: They can do what they want.
Speaker 6: Twenty four twenty four told he's so young? Would you ever let a side chick get your bunkie?
Speaker 11: No, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: If side chick said you are not not a boat? Not a boat like, I'm sure you like what the challenging charger he said, he don't want, say chick, we don't want a charger or challenger hell cat hate the booth and that is so stupid.
Speaker 2: He don't want it. Come on, now, she gonna she's gonna toss your salad and give you a hell You don't want hell cat. You're in Myrtle beach now, it's run down the strip.
Speaker 4: If you don't know, like, okay, sir, you don't have you you don't want to tossing it on this young man.
Speaker 2: You don't you'll take that? Okay, you don't want.
Speaker 3: Hey the hell hell hell cat sir, sir, if you don't want to, it's all right, It's okay.
Speaker 6: I was gonna laught about three four minutes, and you got a hell cap for life. If you're coming down Carolinas with that hell.
Speaker 5: Cat, I'm gonna least it's gonna have to be at least a dollar car vioholated like that.
Speaker 2: They're gonna give you the hell cat with a special package. With a special package. The scat cat.
Speaker 11: Be my wife, right, he.
Speaker 2: Told your wife, put it on the phone, told your wife, good morning. How are you, queen?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 11: How are you now?
Speaker 6: Your husband called up here this morning and he asked us. He said, hey, man, should I let this girl uh toss my salad? Because she wants to buy me a hell cat? So he get the hell cat and the and the and the booty eating what do you think he should do?
Speaker 8: Nothing?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 2: He said, you don't eat the booty for it, not even cat. Clearly hell Cat.
Speaker 6: Meant to said she can get it to Okay, all right, so we find a girl to talk both y'all silid and buy y'all matching hell cat.
Speaker 2: There you go, hell cat hard for man? Hello, who's this.
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 4: Ca?
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, and no, I'm gonna tell you why I say yes, because I'm gonna take you back off of that. Basically, I feel like women should have more respect for a relationship in general. And you know, if women stuff together like you said and was like, hey, he's taken, he's got a family at home, I'm cool on him. I don't want to mess with him. This situation would probably not be happening as often as it does. But then at the same time, I feel like no, because for the woman who's getting cheated on, fake, it's like you're lowering yourself worse to even put that energy into another woman like that. I feel like, if your man is gonna cheat, you should just let him go and do what he's gotta do, like, don't even waste your energy or somebody like that. It's funny you said, uh, black man and don't cheat, because that is not true.
Speaker 11: But what was you gonna say?
Speaker 4: Let me ask you do you feel like a lot of it is the weight is always put on the women, and we don't put any accountability on the man. I feel like a lot of times we always say, well, women, they do this, they got to do this, And I agree we should.
Speaker 2: We should not. But it's you just in here telling lies. I feel like there's no accountability.
Speaker 18: Witness a silent post that said, why is it always a person who got wrong that is always pressured to be the bigger person? And I felt that because it's like, dang, I why not to be the bigger person and I'm the one who got wrong? You know what I'm saying. I kind of want to I don't want them to show Obama. I don't want to go HI with you, well, I want to go love with you because why why do I have to be the bigger person all the time?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 11: But it's just like that energy is.
Speaker 18: Not worth it at the end of the day because you want to fight her and then he's you're going to take him back or whatever, and he's gonna go do it again with somebody else. So at the end of the day, it's just that's to just cut it off. Don't waste your energy, don't waste your time. Don't you know you might be You're too beautiful to be fighting with any woman over any man. What it's a thousand millions of them out here.
Speaker 2: You're right, that's not entertaining. That's the p s A right there.
Speaker 6: She's absolutely right, but that's not entertaining. Would you get your butt loocked.
Speaker 2: For a hell cat? But taking that taking the highway will usually will get you further. I agree with her. I agree with her.
Speaker 3: Don't waste your time or your energy on somebody. Take that highway, that new hellcat, you go get a lot for.
Speaker 2: That might be the free Friday question that would you get your butt loocked for a hell cat? No, what's the lore of the story, right, this is the moral of the story. Hell No. If you don't want to be with somebody, let them go. That's right, period. Let them go. Most people ain't turning down.
Speaker 4: And if it's a marriage, definitely say. I am for marriages and covenants. I love them kind of things. So I say, try to work it out and try to see if you can make it work. But if you don't want to, if your boyfriend and girlfriend things, you know, and you're not willing to work it out, don't waste somebody's time.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. And you know, black men don't cheat and black women are faithful. Yeah.
Speaker 6: True, But that's very true. But there's another option, right. The other option is sometimes these men aren't cheating you know, because they're dissatisfied with what's going on at home.
Speaker 2: They're cheating because they're getting off with boats and hell cats, and there goes the accountability.
Speaker 4: Do you have to take the boat? Do you have to take the hell cat? Why can't you just take the vehicle that you have in your parking line?
Speaker 2: Do you have to do that? Sounds like being greedy? That sounds like being increased? Can you not just drive what you got in your driveway? Do you have to take the call that was offered to you? It may not be good for you.
Speaker 4: It might make you sick, It might make you sick and your partners sick. Do you have to really take everything that's offered to you?
Speaker 2: Can you not just say no, thank you man? You're right, you are right, thank you. Can we try that together?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Thank you, No, thank you, thank you. Everything ain't good for you. You did hear about that that one gentleman we were talking about last week? That eight the person's what happened to it? You got a little sick? Okay, no thanks, We got rooms on the way we're talking about that's my head out? What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Every we are talking about jay Z doing something good in the community, how he's raising funds for libraries.
Speaker 2: A lot of good news today and somewhere on the way, so stay tuned.
Speaker 6: All right, well, let's get into it right now. Is the rumor report for your girl is on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: I guess you could say the best contract. Can I do something for what we do back home? All right? So this is pretty interesting, guys.
Speaker 4: It looks like there's a major spike in New York City library visitors and a lot of the credit can go to jay Z, so the whole yes, exactly. The Brooklyn Public Library and Rock Nation released thirteen limited edition of library cards inspired by jay Z and his album.
Speaker 2: So each card shows the artwork and his solo album.
Speaker 4: So get this, Nearly fourteen thousand people have already registered for their free library cards.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 4: That's really dope. And shout out to Hove and the whole team who put that together. So, you know, being really passionate about literacy. I'm hoping people take those cards and actually go read tumble cards something.
Speaker 6: Library cards are free and libraries are amazing. But you know, we also growing up, we had the incentive of the boocket program. My mom was an English teacher. So, oh, had we had the booket program? You know, you read four books and you get a pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I used to stay in the library just looking for things to read to get a pizza every week. That's how I started reading Mad, Judie Bloom and Beverly Clearly and then that turned into me books about UFOs and all types of other stuff.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 2: I think we got to bring Do they still do that? Yeah, I'm not sure. I have some type of incent It feels like it exists, but I don't. I don't know if it. I don't know. That's a good question. I think we got a sidebar and talk about that and bring that something which you have to do something something.
Speaker 4: Some people still hungry, don't right a filal, but shout out to them for doing that. And whoever has their library card, please go out and use it and read Double Curse something. And I love this story. Paramount Global drops plan to sell majority steak in b ET.
Speaker 2: So if you know about this, I'll explain to you. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: Paramonnt Global no longer will be putting up B E, T and BT Media Group. Rather, according to The Wall Street Journal, the company announced Wednesday that it will end the bidding process for the unit, which includes v H one.
Speaker 2: And BT Studios, Streamer, B T Plus, and the BT channels.
Speaker 4: So people familiar with the matter told Walls Wall Street Journal as a sale wouldn't result in a meaningful divulge delivered dell.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, I can't say that word is definitely dell. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I am educated, I promise you. I graduated this one right here, de leveraging.
Speaker 2: I went to school, and I educated at de leveraging, and I wrote a book all right.
Speaker 4: Nevertheless, deleveraging its balance sheet.
Speaker 2: So nonetheless it will not be going up for sale. So I'm happy about that.
Speaker 3: Change their mind because it was so many people that wanted it, and did he allegedly put in the offer. Know, Tyler Perry allegedly put in the offer. You probably couldn't get what they wanted.
Speaker 6: They probably asking for a certain number, and the people that were attempting to purchase it were getting getting close to that number. That's probably what it was. I was looking forward to BT being black owned again. I was looking forward to Tyler Perry. I thought that was greatly b you know.
Speaker 2: So let's see what happens after that.
Speaker 6: But I just want whoever's in charge at BT to promote the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 6: You need to promote us more on the network. That's all whoever's in charge promote. Uh, you think they're hearing this? I think so, why do you think that? I'm sure you got a FaceTime from n Ellie Chopper. I'm sure they want them to promote the Breakfast Club more on BT. That's what I would like. I agree, Yeah, but you don't have to be I don't have to be ownership to do that. That can be management because we're the only live show on BT.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, I would like to see. I mean, I watched it's a great show a lot.
Speaker 6: Why not before, But I do watch a lot more and I've always enjoyed, you know, Tyler Perry programming The Sisters, because I think Sisters is the most hilarious comedy on television, even though it's not a comedy.
Speaker 3: But that's the one when when the dude gets punch you spent around three times in falls on floor.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I watched them this weekend because they had a Black movie.
Speaker 4: Marathon and BT heard they have so they give opportunity for the women to make movies as well.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about push one more thing.
Speaker 6: The more of the story is I watched it a lot, and I didn't see a lot of BT Breakfast Club almost.
Speaker 2: That's why I said that. Okay, let's let's push your T when we come back. Push your T when we come back. And the word is the leveraging. I got it. Don't count it, y'all. Don't come from that deleveraging. We come back. We got the people's choice makes we got more. So don't move. It's to breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, and everybody is EJ n V. Charlamagne the God. We are to breakfast Club. We got our guess hole Stitch is still here is Stitches had a story. We would get about to get into it, and we ran out of time that she wanted to jump into.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So push your T on why other artists keep dissing him? So he discussed his various feuds throughout his career with you Key with GQ rather during a new interview. So push your T says that artists who have dissed him over the years have done so out of desperation. So you have to take a look at who's the talker. This is push your tea saying, so, he said while discussing the recent shots.
Speaker 2: Fired his way.
Speaker 4: When you look at who's the talker, and you look at what they've done and who they are.
Speaker 2: And what they offer to you, it's funny. This is what he said. I think we have some some audio for it. Can you sing along the file? Push your T records right now? His records? Yes, nastalgia, push your te fans. I didn't know you had fans like that. Can you name five? Push your T records? His records? Can you know? But can you wrap the five? Push?
Speaker 12: Can?
Speaker 2: I can't wrap five?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say that because I don't want to get it because Jim wait way well and shot to push your tea. I love your soul, my dog. You not in my top fifty. You might be in Charlemagne's top fifty and things like that, but you haven't done that much for me in my life. Like I didn't never want to beat like pushing. I didn't. I never had to push them moment in my life. So yes, so Jim Jones.
Speaker 4: After the dipset Rapper, he criticized his impact on hip hop. A lot of people were talking about that, but again, Push your T says that artists are dissing him because of their I guess desperate.
Speaker 6: What what I see happening is that, uh, you know, we all know that there's rumors of this CLIPS album coming, right. I don't everybody looking at push It. I don't think it's gonna be pushing every turn fire at Jim. I think it's gonna be a malae. I think it's gonna be both of them. I think it's gonna be malice because mala, if you listen to the Jim Jones, you know, just to push it. He really went hard on malice.
Speaker 4: He did, he did, and they respond, you know him, and push you to your malice. They premiered an unreleased collaboration in response to Jim.
Speaker 2: I think I think a majority of the bars, if any, are gonna come from Pallas.
Speaker 3: I think I think they're gonna come for both, especially no one Push It and knowing how push It thinks, I I you know he's well playing throw it out individual it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna they're gonna jump everybody. I believe anybody threw a shot at them. My dad, I'm gonna second that. I think it's nobody's throwing shots at.
Speaker 5: Push.
Speaker 2: You did that already gonna do push? Did he gonna throw shots? But you wanted to push you one his rounds with Draco. Nobody's safe.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I don't think anybody's gonna be safe. So anticipating to hear that more music, but I.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to clips album if they are doing one, If one is coming out, I can't wait to hear it.
Speaker 2: One comes seven five seven without all right and something else.
Speaker 4: I want to mention this shout out to all the national shout out to all the nonprofits out there. Today is National Nonprofit Day. I met someone when we were out about in New York.
Speaker 2: I met someone.
Speaker 4: They have a step ahead chess tournament this Sunday, and this is happening at Bryant Park. So as young as five are you know, our little kids, black and brown kids.
Speaker 2: And some you know, all types of kids are going to be there.
Speaker 4: But as young as five years old, they're going to be a playing chess and people flying in from all over the place. So shout out to all the nonprofits handy in back home scholarship money for students. Girls may be it's a different day of love, PK for PM all the non for profits.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. If I forgot you, I love you for free. All right. Well, when we come back, we got the positive notes, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, warning everybody, it's DJ NV Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now we appreciate you for joining us. Stitches, thanks so much, thank you. It was a pleasure being here with you, guys, and thank you all for what you do.
Speaker 4: I know you I mentioned it before, but both of you never really know what somebody's going through on a day and the things that you may pour into somebody or just saying something positive could really shift somebody's day for the better.
Speaker 2: So it happened to mean thank you y'all.
Speaker 6: Make sure y'all check Stitches out one O three five to beat this from Miami. Don't get it twisted, Stitches of the radio personality. Okay from that radio claw. Appreciate that you know you got a positive note.
Speaker 2: Shut up, I do. I want to tell people first though, make sure you go out there and pre order my guy, Doug Melville's book.
Speaker 6: Man Doug Melville has a book coming out called Invisible Generals, and it's the amazing true story of America's first Black generals, Benjamin Old Davis Senior and Junior, a father and son who helped integrate the American military and create the famous Tuskegee Airmen. It'll be out in November seventh, but you can pre order now. And that is the next release off my book in print Black Privilege Publishing with Shaman and Shuston, So make sure you go get Doug Melville's book now. The positive notice simply this removing yourself from things that repeatedly trigger your mis me health and hurts your heart's top tier self care. I repeat, removing yourself from things that repeatedly trigger your mental health and hurt your heart's top tier self care.
Speaker 2: Have a blessed day. Can we close out with this? Don't be mad at me? Can I mention this? Okay? I gotta mention this.
Speaker 4: Queen Queen's Kings, that's our movie premiere is coming out August twenty six. Shout out to Luniversal. But we always close this God, blessed day, beautiful and love you for what do you get?
Speaker 2: If you don't pay for it? Then it's for free love you for it, you're not doing it together. Love you for free. I love y'all for free. Shout out to THEA two, Thank you so much. Beace coach