Speaker 1: The volume. Alright, were back at the episode of Club for our twenty podcasts.
Speaker 2: I'm the host.
Speaker 1: My name is DJ Well, same game with me to my left. I got my dog, but should be hearing out the praier les How you wasn't nasty?
Speaker 2: What's having? Bro?
Speaker 3: Shout out to uh my boy Daniel Bullock Man boy, young premium whiskey man, y'all tap in with my dog. Man appreciate the bottles. Man for the game.
Speaker 2: He gets the sophisticated boy with I ain't seen that befolk. Listen, Man, We're gonna pop it one day for sure, he won.
Speaker 1: I love I saw it with this other energy black skully, I love to see this today. My right, my dog your not your young tea. Got you what tire niggas line man? Now I'm chilling Bro. Now we fuck with the whiskey.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: He had popped the other bottle he was watching the game. Got me a headache, but no idea.
Speaker 2: Let me bro, we ain't even pop them open up with shouting him.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yeah, I appreciate it. Black on black on right, definitely always there. You got them ships on today. One of the best shoes to drop man. The kids the immigrant joints is crazy shot to the game. Yeah, thats tough, you crazy, hey, but.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a Spanish, a Spanish sneaker.
Speaker 1: Immigrants, so they're mostly cultural. I believe some of them have the race.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've seen the colors and I was like, oh, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: If that, you know, turn into green and yellow and red as the shoe went up, see the whole shoe, thousand little rainbows.
Speaker 2: You can be the racist one I be. I'll give it that racist. I was just saying, shout to the shoe when them come out, uh came out. While a month or two you.
Speaker 1: Got the ships on the I'm still every time.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You ly put those other fire man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, bro, that's crazy. Shout to signature souls. They always put some peat like shoes y'all were in college. Someone who needs more respect for that shoe game. Marcus Williams, Oh, yeah, every elite shoe direction to Ukon.
Speaker 2: He was first. He gonna love this. Jordan Crawford was too, though. Now Deorge Crawford and Washington.
Speaker 1: Was going man, he was going nuts. But Marcus Williams was freshest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I like that page a lot.
Speaker 1: You can forget how many people, you know, especially that time period, you always had to heat.
Speaker 2: But he was more.
Speaker 1: Crazy shouts of Marcus with the show heavy real all the time.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Now he had to read twenty ones on. I was like, yeah, that's that's insane. Yeah, my nigga eight, my nigga. T you got the you got the Girl Scott Cookies on the askout? Which is the best Girl Scott cookie flavor? Blue Pack tree Foils. You know, that's definitely an AARP favorite. But they are fire.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I ain't had nothing in the long time.
Speaker 1: I used to like the lemon joints though. Mm hmm, I'm sorry. I ain't an I'm a some More nigga. Them tough, the Purple Box them going crazy. I can't do them.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can eat like one. Yeah they like they like Loans Bakery for me. Yeah, what's some more one?
Speaker 1: It's there like a twist in the cookie the Purple Boxay. No, I never got to kraumb up the light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they rebranded, they got the name now they're not sp more. A lot of rebrands though for the cookies the Purple Box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fun it's like loans. I can only eat like one or two Longs Bakery, then I get a headache.
Speaker 3: I always want to where that money goes towards, Like when you sign up for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts, Like what the fun does that money? Like you begging people all day? Like what is like reward comes out of that?
Speaker 1: You said you're not teaching teacher, enterprise, No, you're teacher. You kids had to beg at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: For sure, Like the boy Scouts. I'm like, bro, you already got to wear these dumb as.
Speaker 2: One another.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they was, but I almost did to Elon Musk about to I know they do something like that. So they let him get that off bro, And he said it was a name. Elie's crazy.
Speaker 2: He'd be clowning on Twitter. He owns it. I know what I'm saying. He goes crazy on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just thought racism all on our faces. Bro, They know we can do about it. They laugh about it. Actually, it was fun out. I mean not funny, but I was just like, damn no, it's it's ridiculous. Bro fucking I don't fun we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Now them boy scouts. Yes, that's a weird ass hobby. Bro Yeah, what do they sell? I don't know, bro right knives, but.
Speaker 1: They cut cold shot. Theybody Who's Like I was reading this thing. This is just a random I was listening to this thing. E said, the fortiest richest people in America White people in America are Richard and all the black people in America combined. Ain't that crazy? Forty one fuckers is Richard than all the people in America.
Speaker 2: Man, it makes sense. That's crazy. That is crazy, though. I was just that was just a random fact I heard.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, like, damn, yeah, niggas ain't got no money. Well what it's forty people. White people just got better resources through Bro's. They just take all of them. Actually, but I mean it just happens. They start they start off. Yeah, but I was just thinking that, like, forty people can get all the niggas in one Yeah, oh what state.
Speaker 2: There's forty people just chilling on the phone. You know, forty people. No, actually there's forty people with Ware's forty people allied to hit this experience. It's like, you know what, we're about to shake all this sh up man, what crazy shut ship down? I wonder, I wonder what the richest one is though, I wonder what he worked or she worked. I'm gonna probably Jeff Bezos in America. Jeff Besis riches in America. I would imagine that two hundred and fifty billion.
Speaker 1: If there's somebody who does even as close that we don't know about, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Tool and Jeff go back and forth.
Speaker 2: Eli Eli might be up.
Speaker 5: Because aparently right now four yeah, it was worth to forty four?
Speaker 2: Bro, what do you do with that? What do you do with that type of capabilities? Bro?
Speaker 1: I don't know powerful. I'm gonna be random ships to I don't I don't want to. I don't want to be that powerful. I asked you all question'll wake up tomorrow. Billionaire, which all a solid billionaire? You still can live cool?
Speaker 2: Like what you mean? Live cool?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like when you got two hundred and forty four billion, you can damn near bitch say something out there.
Speaker 2: All right, one hundred billion.
Speaker 1: I had a hundred billion dollars. If I had one hundred million dollars, right, what do you mean one hundred million dollars? Like somebody just gave me an extra hundred million dollars. What the fuck do y'all want to do? Like I'm doing everything but a billion dollars. Yeah, I probably pay everybody I know. I give everybody I know a million dollars. That's just to start off. I only know about one hundred people. Yeah, damn, so everybody a millionaire around me? We all live. Yeah, might as well. I got nine hundred left.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna do this? Knock yourself out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a random fact. The richest black person in America is worth eleven billion. The fiftieth richest person in America white person, not black person is worth fifteen point six billion.
Speaker 2: The fiftieth richest white person. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, bro, Yeah perspective.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, though, Elon Musk, Bro, you too powerful, bro, So I don't want to be that powerful bro. That covered a lot, Bro, And.
Speaker 5: Then Jeff Basons have to split his shit and half. Yeah yeah it still number two.
Speaker 2: Jeff really want it? Well, you got that much of this wife probably on that least somewhere.
Speaker 1: She probably like she topped twenty for sure, but her his ex wife, probably thirty five. I mean, but that don't mean no, we got that much money, bros. I probably smelling at my divorce. A hundred million dollars, I feel a way. I gotta give you fifty, and I don't like you no more. I'm shitty. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: She's twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see my bitch is still I can get her back. She her back, damn.
Speaker 1: But if you got a hund me and your wife, wife, you down for fifty, you are sick. Bro's different. It's different tiers.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: If I got two hundred billion and my wife take a hundred billion, I'm like, fuck, I'll make it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it back in the two years. Yeah, that ain't nothing or nothing. Man, what I don't even know what I do with that. I don't even know what it's like. I know everybody be rich.
Speaker 1: I might get everybody two million just because because I'm gonna invest the money in something, so I'm gonna get it back. Just fall of interest alone plan nine hundred million, just say you put it in a bank.
Speaker 2: What my b I can just say it, but like two million dollars four percent interest on this nine hundred billion, nine hundred million. But the fun they're not gonna be able to like you just own everything, so uh, just turn out what you want to do with that. No real, two million dollars a piece. Everybody got to get out of my face. Of course, there's no complaints, no complaints. I didn't even say what I'm gonna do for my mama.
Speaker 1: Now that's just the niggas I know, like, yeah, yeah, I got to pay off support for rest of your life, my nigga. Yeah, but my mama, that's a health of lifeline, a hell of a life. I'm gonna get my mama. And no twenty five, my mom tells, for give me mine under the table. Yeah you're talking to but yeah, you can't go to course, she can't take you to court though, because it's a good Just.
Speaker 2: Make sure it's cash. I don't need the money, order a wire, nothing I picked up give it nigga shit doubles. Yeah, that's crazy. I need a picture with teams. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Listen this morning, man, you brought up a very interesting topic in five twenty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's we visit that. Man. You had a nice conversation. We started up here we go, what was it you gotta We had a conversation started, niggas, don't forget it down. Let's talk hated in this podcast. So basically, let me know if I'm saying it correctly.
Speaker 1: Basically, it was just like, you know a lot of college athletes we see we talk about black men in the double white. He's just like a lot of these athletes, especially in college, when they ain't there, they struggling going through it, they end up having somebody who's pushing them through college, and nine times out of ten it's usually.
Speaker 2: A white woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like so it's just like, what are they supposed to do, Like when they get older, if they've been with this person for this long, they're supposed to abandon them, to not go into a stereotype, or they supposed to be with the people who've been there with them.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I think I've seen doctor Lamar talking about this too.
Speaker 1: But the point I was making is that a lot of high school kids and started high school because a lot of the good athletes or the better players in high school, college, whatever you're going on, they went to prep schools. And not too many inner city kids black kids go to prep schools. Right, you might find a couple of black kids out a prep school.
Speaker 2: But let's just use Bronnie as an example.
Speaker 1: He go to Sierra Kenyon where it's usually pretty pretty well off people that go to that school, right, I mean, we just looked at the numbers kids. Definitely, Yeah, it ain't too many black people going to that school or you know what I mean. So what you around is what you're going track like around that, that's what he's going to being around and fucking with.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then you go to college, you go to a PWI. That's all is there, so you're gonna mess with with you around. I mean, I think some are better our top athletes. It's hard to tell them to go to an HBCU just because of the the amenities. Like I'm gonna go to turn down Alabama for like Georgia State, I mean Jackson State. Then you go to Alabama and jack State and you see what's going on. It's like I can't I can't turn down two million dollars nil mm hm.
Speaker 2: They come to Jackson State like I can't do it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's just around what they're around. I get it, Like if you grew up in that environment, it's easy for us to say we went to public school. I seen my cousins. I seen black people all day every day. So my high school girlfriend was black, you know what I mean. That's what I was using. I'm being around minorities, so it ain't nothing for me to go to college and be like, I don't I ain't never seen white people. When I went to Wake Forest, it was rare for me to see white people like that here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We had a couple that went to Pike, but it wasn't like that. So when I got to Wake Forest, I.
Speaker 1: Was almost uncomfortable, like, oh shoot, like I don't want to say nothing too wrong. So I was even scared to really engage in conversation with him.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's us. It's different when you grew up going to their high school. Shit, that's all you know. Shit, it's gonna be easy, gonna fit right in, and you canna put your spurs on. You're gonna go crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, saying too many black people who went to White Forest outside of the athlete.
Speaker 2: But Brownie, I'll see what you was saying. That's a different case. Though. It was Bronnie Ass with that prime picked. Yeah, like Nigga, who was he supposed to go?
Speaker 1: I mean he could go, he could go with some famous girls. Though, why you gotta went with I don't know who's a got a famous darter with?
Speaker 2: Your house is black? Black? Your house is black, Bro. I get to school as you go to. Your crib is black, bro. Yeah, but you ain't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your mama black. Your your mama friends is black. Your mama is the fish on the end of the calm.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But where I go to school at you, I'm all when I'm at school. You know what you do when you at school?
Speaker 2: I know everything? And now I'm Bronnie. I can't even go nowhere outside of school because I'm so famous, Like I.
Speaker 1: Gotta hang other people, famous kids. Yeah, under who famous is me? Tom Brady?
Speaker 3: I mean, look, love love for you love, But it's I don't know, bro, it's just different. I think the household is a big part of the outside of the school.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's sit that's situestion, I agree with.
Speaker 1: It's also funny thatay, but how we get so many mixed kids in the NBA with all their you kids is mixing.
Speaker 2: Now they're be saying all that I'm like, well, you know, oh ship, well this a lot of audi famous athletes. But these before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's fifty percent white people. There's thirty two percent black people, thirteen percent Asian.
Speaker 1: So how you know, like the black ones is probably let's keep it real, they probably super smart.
Speaker 2: They probably nothing.
Speaker 1: Ain't Yeah, they probably nothing, man, You probably ain't they vibe the nerd liked.
Speaker 2: I don't know, bro, I just feel like thirty two percent of a lot of black people at the school it is. But you gotta think the buy for ot that's why they put it in.
Speaker 1: No matter the black the black girls like usually not it's like no shade the black girls. But they be locked in when they go to prep schools like they there like shit, they be dimmer, top of the class.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what's another reason why, brother, they's a white woman in college though.
Speaker 1: Because they take care of That's what doctor Marson. But they do look out though. What I was waiting for is, bro, they did look out.
Speaker 2: Right, y'all, Rick Fox.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy and I'm saying that like they used to be like they weren't even trying to highlerate. They used to be like, y'all need something like knock on the door, like we about to go to the grocer sto, y'all need something?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, actually I do. Can you get this out? Write a list?
Speaker 1: It's eight hundred okay the walk They get their hummers to go get it. The black girls hated that I played basketball, like you think you're the ship, Like so she wouldn't ask you for.
Speaker 2: The like she was I'm trying to graduate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like the dim was like more like y'all the dumb jocks, like you know, they wasn't really supporting the basketball team like that. They didn't really care about that ship. They was there for a reason and I respected that though, Like if you go to a man when you go to the games and you see the alumni, you don't really like like HBCU, you will see the black people school.
Speaker 2: Sure you go.
Speaker 1: If you went to a all burned nigg you don't really see the niggas out there here at the buck End Barbecue, Like, I don't be too many black people there. Only once they really represent their school, be like the retired football players and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those pwr's, it's a different situation.
Speaker 1: Even though small is shit at Butler Boy to me count the black people at Butler.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, y'all got a point.
Speaker 3: But I feel like if you at a school and it's a black school here, and you come from a black family, go go go get one of them young ladies bro from an A and T or something.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's hard to venture out though, because you don't. You're not programmed to date a white woman. It's nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: You know, my family is mixed up, but it's nothing wrong with like stepping off campus and tapping in. Guy, got think about saying, motherfucker Ashley probably down the street. So you coming from with that same eight hundred dollars and Sandy got nah.
Speaker 2: Hell no.
Speaker 1: The action is always hitting up on the field at the Draft King Sports Book, but the big bet this time around touchdowns and touchdowns matter more at the Draft King Sportsbook, the official sports betting partner of the NFL. All New customers Now is your chance to get on all the football action. New customers bet just five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big during the INTERFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the app today, use promo code Club fove twenty that's code club five to twenty for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bits if you bet just five books all the own DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why four six seven three six y nine. In Connecticut, help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven to seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours ZEPH. For Rischiuan's four additional terms and responsible gaming resources, see dkn dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: Put them snacks, I think about it with me. You're about football, nigga, I want a home cooked meal. Nigga fucks them?
Speaker 2: I mean they probably could do that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying they like motherfucker from very similar situations. Yeah, we don't got eight hundred dollars to give to somebody or the pop.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, though, all right, I fucked the eight hundred dollars, so saying they give you eight hundred dollars worth of snacks, but for teaming them down the street making fried chicken.
Speaker 2: Back around the yamuck with that, I'm pulling up.
Speaker 1: But you also got to think when you go outside of campus, you gotta venture off and figure it out. A lot of these kids are going to college for one year, two years, football players three at max sheltered. Yeah they don't really, They've been sheltered their whole time. And you gotta be on campus. You gotta practice this and this. You're just gonna be close to what you're close to. Like when we was at Wake Forest, I ventured out just because I was with a dude that was from the city and he like, nah, gotta go over there. They be lit over there, and I'm like okay. But nobody else on my team ventured out like the rest of the team. They had day the white girls like you. I'm like, okay, I'm a venture out.
Speaker 2: They got so bad.
Speaker 1: I had my high school girlfriend come away for us because I don't I can't do it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's just like it's what you're around. I mean shoving they want to. You know, Butler predominantly white. It was all white, I guess the predominant, you know what I mean. But I'm just saying, like it.
Speaker 1: You kind of like what you like though, I'm saying his wife and the Butler, yeah, I mean you found that would be but there you go, and every other thing was was a senior, he was a freshman, was still on the campus. Tried to holler at the same black girl.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, bro to me, I just feel like, I don't know, boy, you got summer, like you don't have to just but the whole the whole point of conversation, even our age.
Speaker 3: Though, like n il is brand new, we was growing up. I feel like, like you said, y'all had to stay you know, within raised other white women cool, but it was niggas that probably went't across the street.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying every exception to every rule. I'm saying majority of the people stayed close to campus. Like I didn't stay on campus. I mean I stayed on campus, but I ventured out. I went to North Carolina A and T Central. I went to win Salem State, I went to all them schools, so like.
Speaker 2: Why white white women see the potential.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying that. I'm just saying like doctor mar said, they could. I don't know, I don't care. I mean, I just think they were. They were like they were in college having fun, like Mike Funny college having fun. I think when black people when we go to school, if it's not an HBCU, I don't I think we take make the fun out of school.
Speaker 2: We like be so serious and locked in, like what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't here to be helping around with you and make I ain't. I don't care about the football game.
Speaker 2: How many damn we are right now? Like we locked in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might be here on financial scholarship, might be here for my grades, but I gotta stay locked in the point you'all raised earlier.
Speaker 2: All right, flips out of this your parents.
Speaker 1: If your doughters are down in college taking care of a football players, she's supposed to get her education.
Speaker 2: You're pissed.
Speaker 1: No, you ain't supposed to take care of the nigga. Right, daughter had a daughter, she I go to school and she well, dad can't send me find her out? For what I wanted to take John out. John fucking John.
Speaker 2: He plays on the football team. Oh fuck him. He must be sad because he ain't gon Il brand New. I'm like, but Cindy, dad, like, he's starting left tackle. You need a thousands.
Speaker 3: That's what she getting, icy, bro, That's why I'm shitty. I didn't get that real college experience.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It ain't even that, it's just like, like, think about it. Look up the list, bro. But people who was paying for their kids to go to school. Yeah, remember that year they had that scandal where people were paying one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: For their kids go to US schools and ship.
Speaker 1: I bet you don't see no niggas over there, probably just trying to make sure we get through there.
Speaker 2: You don't want to pay for their kids to school. I'm just saying, why are you there? I look, look here.
Speaker 3: If I went to Alabama, Alabama, and I don't know how close Alabama A and M, it's probably fart in the bitch.
Speaker 2: But I am going to make my way to be et weekend. I'm gonna find me as shorty. You're gonna lock in. I'm locking in, bro, I feel you. I'm not saying that everybody that go to school.
Speaker 1: I'm not defending why you wouldn't do it or while they I'm just telling you how this happened. Like and then people wonder like, oh, you know people always like black people athletes be dating outside. They race all the time, and it's like, well, y'all want them to y'all say, there's some whole ass niggas. They just start leaving them right like the shoes on the other foot, I've been dating her since I was a junior in high school.
Speaker 2: They have it to the league and it's like, nah, I don't fuck with her no more. He would be shitty, Like we'll be sucked up.
Speaker 1: Now if he dated a black girl. It's like and the district when we got to the cred, I feel you.
Speaker 3: So you date a black girl all through not you just in general, and then you just come home with a white woman.
Speaker 2: The record scratch. It's kind of like.
Speaker 1: For me because my wife is not she's a minority, but she's not black. Yeah, I dated all type of races.
Speaker 2: Work on men. I don't think description.
Speaker 1: Yeah you you little bar older, you got all around.
Speaker 2: Crack, you got on the course, shoe pastor. I'm just saying, but.
Speaker 1: Talking about this morning, because I don't know how you got started on that this morning, but that was it was an interesting topic.
Speaker 2: I think it was because somebody was talking about Saquan, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean they they who you love. But I'm just saying, and like I said, for real love, but we don't. We really don't give a fuck. I just don't think you have.
Speaker 2: To be Oh my god, I go to Florida, there's nothing but bunnies. Oh nigga.
Speaker 1: I mean you it's probably black women on that real players, prosper bro, you damn. But I'm just saying, like, yeah, for some of the more like when you for some of the more shelter people, I understand what you're saying. It's just like they they removing that stuff. But from regular people, Bro, You're gonna find what you like, regardless of what it is. So if that's what you like, you're gonna find it. I put it like this Instagram girl, most likely she only gonna date famous or people with money. Okay, that's the only people that's gonna approach her. Okay, Like right, So if you at campus, that's.
Speaker 2: Just what that's what you're around. That's what you're gonna see. That's what I grew up. I told you.
Speaker 1: I never like I got to wait for us. I never really seen white girls that pipe. We didn't see them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So when I got to school and these dudes are describing me like she bad, I'm like, my nigga, she bad?
Speaker 2: They like yeah, I'm like for real. But then I start getting around it.
Speaker 1: For a year, I'm like she damn her decent After a while, you know what I mean, Like get Yeah, I'm telling.
Speaker 5: You, Like, if I like steak and I went to a school it's quiet, that is a vegetarian school, I'm gonna be a vegetarian while I'm at the school.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna eat the food that's at the school.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I like steak. Yeah, so I don't get my steak after school.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying no, they seem to stay vegetary because vegetarian ship.
Speaker 2: Ship that started my freaking well, damn, you're gonna let me drive theme I had. I am drying. I'm driving the sadder. She drove from Mississippi to l A. I am driving. I am driving the Saturdurn don't even make the cars so creaty. I need I need that fat ass. I need that good meal. I need just that hull.
Speaker 3: I want to go listen when niggas is on break for college, you go to your girl's family. If y'all really locked in, Bro, I love white people. I got white people my family, swear to God. But I want to go kick it with Uncle Leil.
Speaker 1: But what about they going to the Hamptons and you're going You're going back to the block. It's like, yeah, we got we got a ten million dollar house in the mansions that we want to invite you, and you like, or you go back to the block to be like, yeah, Tom Brady might be up there.
Speaker 2: Well what I'm saying though, well in college, I don't know what I really want to be in life. I'm a double based I'm talking ship. It's like double.
Speaker 1: That's why I never fought like when girls like Instagram girls and all that ship, because that's what we'll go after you. I'm just thinking in the future though, like locking in, Like I said, whatever, But while I'm in college, bro, I am pulling up with the gang. But I think it might be different now because now people got n I l you can damn there for sure, like girl living with him from high school? Like you can bring people along like you can do other ships a thousand. Theres different millionaires taking import exporters. Yeah, like they got they vibes. It's all different now so that it probably be less of that now.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think I'm bringing the high school shorter to college.
Speaker 1: I'm just now I'm saying they can d M. I mean said he was DM in shorty whatever. Now you can pull up with Instagram girls whatever you want to do. Now that'll be crazy. Ain't nobody did that ship? What?
Speaker 2: And nobody had Bernie's Burgos on campus with them, yet they leave they do that.
Speaker 1: Vibe? You young?
Speaker 2: Where you young boys? Now? Listen if Bernie's Burgos what Colorado? Next year?
Speaker 1: He telling bro elite whoever he is? I vibing book if just be solid. I'm booking for to be to my supporter as.
Speaker 2: Far given an eight year old a million dollars bro Come on, man, what they do ninety year old? So she gets the NBA.
Speaker 1: So for sure, for sure did you see the young lady who swinger the rod here because she couldn't fit the car?
Speaker 2: I ain't laughing. But I'm laughing. I'm laughing big dank.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, she's trying to here to look I'm a little dank. No, this ain't little dak Man.
Speaker 2: Look little dang. You don't know baby spitting. That's a little nigga that look like jay Z. Look at that's right there. This is because j Z at all. This is beig because he's had a problem. You want, we got the wrapping and that's how I happened. Well, girls will have no bro, just be I didn't say that he's talking about this. Take not all women. She showing your service. What if you standing up with your TV sitting on your chess like you laying down? That is crazy like the Rick cross picture. But how can you sue me though?
Speaker 1: Because I just said, Bro, I don't think you're gonna I don't think you're gonna fit my right.
Speaker 2: I'm in the car, Bro, I draw ye your ship, let me in. I pay for this, but nigga not.
Speaker 1: But we're going to tell we get it excel black truck.
Speaker 2: Right. We don't go get us then, because because because we want to be comfortable.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: But if I tell you like it's my it's me, it's four black men. Now we got Malcolm, But Malcolm ain't black. Teach family, look little dainty, that nigga black man, that's crazy. We got four black guys and Malcolm said, now we got we got Malcolm like black know what I'm saying. Now we got so I was like, niggas black guy, you look at it. You probably.
Speaker 1: Black pastor Dominican nigga wrap Now girls just saying that this nigga always. But I can tell you, nigga, if you stink, get out of my car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, because that's older, not because I'm fat. Nigga, you can't fit in my car. How we're going to leave? Like, nigga, you want me to move my seat like I can't move it?
Speaker 3: When usually when people order nigga like it's definite, one size fits all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like you don't, I'm by myself. Yeah, but I'm trying to tell you the way my car set up my front seat.
Speaker 4: First of all, he said his tires was tired.
Speaker 2: Look at y'all left.
Speaker 4: What I'm trying to say is my tired.
Speaker 1: He's out of pocket because he's trying to make it, trying to jump, trying to get in trouble for that's about to turn up.
Speaker 2: That's what he got.
Speaker 3: Get your shout out to a big dang. Get all your money milk that nigga. But everything I.
Speaker 4: Grew that because she the dude could have just canceled exactly.
Speaker 2: He's trying to back and forth with me. They trying to roaster, Bro. Did he have a camera? She did.
Speaker 1: The camera skirt, b big dang, Come on, tell your story, big Da suit the ship out of him.
Speaker 2: But I gotta I got right to roast if you put the camera on me. Yeah, but like I'm gonna give you a shot outside the big dang.
Speaker 3: Y'all can't discriminate against people's weight when they getting in your car and they ordered your.
Speaker 2: Car to pull up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if I really were like, you can't fit in my car, like I ain't about to be moving in. I have to know what kind of car this nigga pulled up in. He probably had a car. It was a oh damn she can get into CD in Bro's nigga said, it is tired, tired, four hundred four hundred pound life whatever that ship called.
Speaker 2: They when they go, yeah, when they go to the doctor. The point, Bro, they be getting cars some time. But I'm saying he did not pull up in the ninety six. They be in a back of like trucks and ship.
Speaker 4: Oh heart, Oh damn gonna put all the things play this morning.
Speaker 2: That is kind of fucked up.
Speaker 1: That's discrimination is crazy the way she said that, like that's I didn't know that. He said that my tires guitared. That's insane. He's out of pocket for that. That's why he got fired because I was like, that was kind of quick. But yeah, he was on bullshit.
Speaker 2: Like you said, you put a camera out getting people show. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, that's how I go. You know, that's what people do.
Speaker 4: I was like, you should just order up over elm.
Speaker 2: I said, a big dang. Everybody can't afford that, Mike, she can it be a gap, bro. It's ain't even funny, but like, so it is funny.
Speaker 1: You ever seen the one with a couple went where they was cousin or something nigga and the nigga said, damn, all right, nigga fast talking about them.
Speaker 5: Nigga so figguring than me.
Speaker 2: That's why wait a minute, I got said.
Speaker 1: I was mad for her that you ain't the smartest thing that we just go jon on each other. May the best man way. Bro. When I seen the nigga making breakfast on the bed, I turned that ship off. Yeah, but you're making your breakfast in your bedro there's no reason you have it, sis, your cord on the top of your bed, bro Bro on the griddle bront Nigga, you you eat the best you something you need cooking, Nigga said. You know how the biggas be doing a reaction like the like reacting to the ship the videos. Nigga was like, yep, let me get my eggs and dud was like, yeah, just get to Let's get to a Nigga said, yep, a twelve pack.
Speaker 2: That's why I had to turn it off. I said, a twelve pack.
Speaker 1: It's not service sis, bro Bro. We got to move on on man, get on soon, ma get your money big back for pound. They need to take that ship off TV.
Speaker 2: That's the neghver will Bro. That ship that sh ain't cool, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I want to ask how I felt about mc mclung him being in a Rising Star agat for like the eighth year. Is that fair or just a lot upon him right now? He's a quote unquote rising star again. He's doing the Dunk Contest, but he's a rising star again, like the year four. I think this is maybe his second or third way he's playing that game. I was saying, it's no way he's playing that game.
Speaker 2: He was gonna betokies. He's not contest in the Rising Stars game like the Dunk Contest, so trashed. They need to let the YouTubers do it.
Speaker 1: Why while we were allowed upon maple Clum to save Austra Weekend in the Dunk Contest brocause.
Speaker 2: He really be putting on the show defend the TYMP though.
Speaker 1: I'm not even mad at him because he taking advantage of opportunity to turn up.
Speaker 4: His name is Mac.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got signed off that too. He did Philly. He actually can hoop though. Yeah, I ain't gonna lie to Yeah, Orlando's affiliate right now too. He was at Georgetown doing the thing. But no, I hate the Dunk Contest. I don't watch that at all. I hate how bad they brough Aullstra Weekend. Yeah it's not, but shout out to Mac man. Keep getting that check. I know you probably get like fifty sixty thousand for that. Yeah, running up.
Speaker 1: I ain't mad. Nobody may be more than that. When the dunk contest, I don't know how much it is. I'm saying he was playing that game is out of pocket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's very out of pocket. Arounds and star bars. Its about fifty year in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Bro, it was wild one hundred thousand when you win, Oh yeah, you need that here, run it up. I wanted to like that for the categories. Yeah, that's why the Allstar Game be weak enough. Money people don't care. You see how they're play in the n Season tournament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just think, man, go back to the nineties, Bro, go back to the early two thousands. Man, it wasn't about that. Man, was the intensity of just people want to play Bro miss Kobe for that. Bro real, But who do you think was set the tone for that now?
Speaker 1: Because I don't love guys Bro and Joy Jason tad On. Who is the last superstar that participated?
Speaker 2: That's true? Nobody Superstar apartment last.
Speaker 4: Whoever him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably the white Heart, the last Superstar.
Speaker 1: The last really really good. The contest was exactly me Aaron Gordon. Yeah, that was the best superstar. Probably the white Hart. The White was a superstar at that time. Blake Griffin too, though he won a superstar at that time. He was young, he was with his first year.
Speaker 2: The kid. Nah, he was, he was, he was, he was a superstar. I'm not saying, but he was. He was.
Speaker 1: Like when the White did it, the White was like the best in the league center like all stars.
Speaker 2: Griffin was doing that ship, but he was the premiere PF in the league. I guess we was excited. I mean, you know, the White he was the bigger superstar. He was like number one All Star votes and ship like that. Oh yeah, he was the biggest.
Speaker 1: But people was definitely excited to see Blake. Oh yeah, because we knew he was a star. Like we knew he had a crazy bounce. We knew all that ship. But I ain't gonna lie. This dunk contest was kind of shaky too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they jump off the kids a little iffy, but we're gonna respect it because black. Yeah but whatever. Oh yeah, I don't remember exactly the situation. I ain't young guys though. Yeah, I mean, I don't know who's in it.
Speaker 1: Just as long as they do it, like well, it just be like you get the opportunity to just be lackluster.
Speaker 2: He was a young guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after what he did Team Dunk Contest Ship, I was done with that. We're still gonna watch it every year because it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I think who wanted to dame. Look, yeah, it was some weird ass team, but I don't know, Man, that's terrible. I'll try.
Speaker 1: Weekend used to be like something we look forward to. Now it's just like, all right, let's get through this. We get to the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Pretty much a boy trying to make the quarters go to ten minutes now. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll be with the rest of the world. Yeah, that trash or I like the NBA. I feel like.
Speaker 1: That made the NBA so different, Like that was a difference between college and the NBA. Like you play twelve minute quarters, the game was longer, Like it just felt different. Now if you go ten minute quarters, I feel like college basketball half I just it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: It just wasn't it made the NBA different. Yeah, it's like he's trying to cut corners.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I don't want to get back any of this broadcast money, but I'm gonna find a way to try to make out play less.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm gonna just save two.
Speaker 1: Minutes off each quarter a time X MINTI this x amount of minutes s you're not playing Now It's like, okay, Well, if I wish wasn't so greedy and they had a small season and you wouldn't have to have this problem about the lackluster quote unquote ratings.
Speaker 2: So y'all will pick less games over less minutes.
Speaker 1: Yes, ideally what I want? Everybody get that money, y'all. They don't want to take anod nobody money. From a consumer standpoint, if you're telling me I'm gonna get eighty two games of maybe forty for real ones, all right, make the shit sixty. But again, the money behind it. I know it's never gonna happen. To understand why, but I rather have less games. It means they're more meaningful. So means it's gonna be working. Yeah, eighty two, you know you're gonna slack off and by the time you said your team said for the next three or four months, then you and the off season.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They fucking with the NBA way too much, bro. Yeah, too many changes, bro, throw g way.
Speaker 1: There are things that they could do to improve it. I don't think that anybody was complaining about how long the game was.
Speaker 2: Y'all think it's time to release that high school rule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta let these kids go out of high school, bring the energy back. That's what's messing up the league. Like you getting guys, they don't. It's messing up college too. Nobody cares to go to college for one year. I mean, they get money, but I'm gonna be I'm gonna just go to the highest bidder, like dude, b Yu, Like, come.
Speaker 2: On, you're gonna be lift for one year.
Speaker 1: He probably gonna struggle because he's gonna get double teamed all this ship.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna be looking how it's supposed to look.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna mess up his draft stock because he's just way too popular for a player right now, but it could potentially hurt him. Like like Rutgers are sad, they just so good, Like potentially they could be really good, both of them players that we don't really they ain't fucking with their draft stock. But it's some guys that probably thought they were gonna be one and done then went to college and it fucked them up. And that one turn like a bunch of them Arkansas kids who right, bro, some of them would have went out of high school. DJ Wagner out of high school, so I picked he not gonn get drafted.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. So some of them rules. It hurt people because college ain't the NBA. It's a totally different game.
Speaker 1: And some of them players are gonna be way better in the NBA than they are in college, like aj de Bense or whatever. I'm telling you, gonna be better in the NBA because of style play. You get the ice sold.
Speaker 2: You can't sit in the lane, you can't do that. You don't really double team in the NBA. So you think you don't see a lot of that in college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why the Basley looked like that. Sometimes we be like he cold, but it's like you start seeing chinking arm. You're like, well you can't do this, but that don't look that good. You start criticizing shit that you didn't see because AAU everybody play man the man high school.
Speaker 2: You got dudes, he went to a public high school. They're good, but you.
Speaker 1: Got dudes they ain't about to go play basketball. You got football players playing, you got soccer players on the team. So the competition obviously is a little down, but hey, you ain't nobody trapping double team and Hill he looked crazy. And like you said, getting drafted, he going to somewhere. They're gonna develop him, and it's gonna figure out they got. Now you're just getting criticized every week because now you're supposed to be hot. Shit, You're supposed to be like your average thirty. You're supposed to be win the game. That's an unreal expectation for a kid to have in college, because college is more about the coach than it.
Speaker 2: Is a player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you got twenty four twenty five year olds playing that being in college for six years as long as I and you your first year, you.
Speaker 2: Ain't really play against no men. He's grown as men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you're supposed to come and kill and save it with you. Look, you went to the league, you'll be playing grown man. But you get to develop, Like your whole day is based off of basketball.
Speaker 2: Like everything you do.
Speaker 1: You wake up in the morning, the lyft waist is this, and as you train, you learn to develop into an NBA player basketball player. But you got time. Nobody expects a rookie to come take over the league. Only Bron had them kind of expectations and he only averaged twenty five to five. And I shouldn't say only because I'm in great numbers. But we ain't expect that much from Bron. Like we thought he was gonna be good. He did what he was supposed to, but by years two and three, we like, all right, it's time.
Speaker 2: You know college Ship.
Speaker 1: They expect him to be the guy lead us to a championship, and that ain't just that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So if you can go to Miami and be the man, or go to Kentucky with four other dogs, what are you gonna do? It depends on gave me the most money. Like, while I go to Kentucky and I only got a million dollars, but Miami won't get me eight million dollars. Ship. If I'm gonna be a number one pick anyway, I go with the money.
Speaker 3: What if you want to get a million from both, well, if you want to win a championship or you want to average thirty Ship.
Speaker 2: If I'm trying to get your league, I get the FGJAS up.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right player in the country. If I'm like a boozer twin. I'm number one player in the country. I'm gonna do like I'm gonna go to assistance. That's gonna make me look good. I'm gonna play with some other quality players. I'm on TV every week. I'm on TV and the pressure is all on me. But it's gonna be on me because everybody won't to see me. But I know I got some other McDonald's guys and some talented players around me. That's gonna make it a little easier. Yeah, I'll probably go that route. But AJ seven million b yu. Everybody know like.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be rough for him over there, but he got paid. Turn up. You got to excuse Look what I'm playing with. What about you as a quarterback? What you mean I'm gonna wear all the money yet the nigga isn't simple.
Speaker 1: Same money though, football different. I'm going to Ohio State. I'm going to Ohio State. So you want to win the championship in college football?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I gotta stay three years anyway, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Okay, did football? You gotta get that money because you know that that's different. That's you would hit away from not playing no more.
Speaker 2: Just having money is the same. Yeah, I'm gonna go to Ohio State though, like you know your yards or everything. Whatever position you play, he's gonna be the.
Speaker 1: Best at Yeah, I'm going to say I'm gonna go show be on TV every day, play with the best players.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Speaking of college, do we feel like it's coming to the air for Coli Park?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He done.
Speaker 1: And I love Coach cal but it's just what he had. His formula was meant for kids to go out of high school right. And he was a guy that could get when they put the one and done rule in when with all this portal shit he was to he had the blueprint. I'm gonna recruit you the best. I got Kentucky behind me, so when you leave, I can pay you when you leave like you at Kentucky. I can get you to do a signing for one hundred thousand dollars soon as you enter your name in the draft. So I can't pay you when you get here, but when you leave, I got you it help it held weight back then.
Speaker 2: I don't hold no weight, damn.
Speaker 1: Like coach call I got five meal for you, all right, by you, I got seven mil.
Speaker 2: But you could play for me, man, Fuck you don't have no no pool, no more to hear Rick barrs. He said, you do, we pay you do this right, that's how they feeling there.
Speaker 1: But I do say that's a damn side too, because if you go somewhere you don't kill, coach can sit you down and fuck up your money. And that's what coach Cal will do. Like so I'm gonna go somewhere like a J where you can't afford to sit me down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unforcunately your he I wish you would send me Alum, I will kill you.
Speaker 1: We paid a j to play. You're going they'll fire the coach at b y U if he didn't play him. Arkansas coach you're playing when you give the one person seven million dollars, that's a yeah, that's Arkansas case, tho, Brot.
Speaker 2: Arkansas coach Cal can be like he wasn't worth it, like he played. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: He he the school, I mean not literally, but not them near like people know Coach Cal or Kentucky and Arkansas.
Speaker 3: Now, I think that's a good idea. Though AJ you can't aj Is on the hornets, you can't do that. But Coach Cal for sure, Bro like, I think that's gonna help the kids though way harder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's way more kids making that type of money than aj At de Basa. Yeah, and they deserve it that right part too.
Speaker 1: I know it's the crazy party is you look at some of these alumni based back when they was paying them under the table. They be like, man, he sucks, we do x y Z. Now they putting dollars on that. We pay him two million dollars and that's how he paid that ship is wicked.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't give a fuck though they're professionals now.
Speaker 1: The only thing bad about that is they don't got like contracts like I mean, some of them might, but they don't got contracts like the league, Like you signed a two year deal, so.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get a million this year and a million next year.
Speaker 1: I think some football players got it like that, but basketball it's like a one year contract. So you got one million this year or whatever it is, three hundred thousand next year, your ass might be. Your ass might be down a forty thousand. How you pu y's Like, damn, hey, listen, I know they ain't got in hell no, yeah, they give cups over there who they got.
Speaker 2: Remember they had the they had the.
Speaker 1: Year before last. Have your active student to pull up? Yeah, God, they wouldn't. Who didn't get no more for scholarship? Who was saying they wouldn't offer Rashida nobody no scholarship?
Speaker 2: They will offer nobody from that team.
Speaker 1: All these niggas is hoping kill Killer getting three hundred thousands.
Speaker 2: They hold started five could have played out EP next year.
Speaker 1: Give some PN know they're on the new Rugine. Ain't gonna put the smell then, but the old Regine. Yeah, but the Open trials, it's crazy work.
Speaker 2: It was bugging damn man.
Speaker 1: It was some.
Speaker 2: What else going on in the world. I wanted to ask you you brought up a point earlier in the conversation.
Speaker 1: You're talking about like the regime just from people who don't understand what's your average day, like as eba player, like what's show day or day?
Speaker 2: Like, no, not a game day or actually we'll start with a game back or break the game day.
Speaker 1: You got to shoot around, so usually if you you at home, you shoot around like ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: On the road that I think it was like eleven something like that. I can't remember exactly.
Speaker 1: So you got shoot around, usually eat breakfast after shoot around, probably take a nap, get the bus, prout three point fifty, get to the gym, do your shooting, chill for a little bit, play the game after the game, get something to eat, do whatever you want to do. That's usually a day in a life. On a game day, off day, usually got practiced. Like eleven was not a game day, just regular day. Got practiced at eleven, eleven and two. You probably at the gym two thirty, getting your work in, lift, get some shots up, whatever. After that, your day is free. So that's where the trouble come about for NBA players. You got a lot of free time. So when you young young guys, always tell them you should go back to the gym later that night. Probably come back in around seven, get some more shot to put some work in, call a coach, whatever it is. You got some of your guys in town, add them rebound for you. Just keep staying in the gym. That's what I did my first two three years. Some guys, you get to go home and play the game all day, get to calling the girls. Don't say you got three days in a row. You just got practice. That's when you go out to the club where you might have a little party at your creer. Don't let it be like the super Bowl weekend or something. That's when the shit start getting vicious because it's so much free time and you don't got nothing to do. You got all this money and you got free time. It can get wiki. I can see how I am A lot of habits start the form. I can see how he gets out of shape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of habits started for him. Man, it's ain't on a max deal too.
Speaker 3: You ain't got used to really getting booty like that and that big old double n walking that motherfucker. We ain't got We ain't got a game until Friday, but just Tuesday a lot I had.
Speaker 2: To start the form.
Speaker 1: Man. You start seeing dudes doing stuff that. Now, that's why a lot of guys get out of the league fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's a lot of free time.
Speaker 1: If you ain't dedicated to the game where you ain't locked in, it could get spooky fast.
Speaker 2: It's some much for you'all to learn too.
Speaker 1: That's a different game, and it's so easy just to do ship bron like it's crazy. It's just too much time. And then you got to think when you nineteen. A lot of dudes they go from living with their mama to a college dorm and then you get a million dollars. Now you're living by yourself. That's freedom. Different like college freedom. You you got freedom, but you're coaching them. You're your advisors, and the still can tell on you. Yeah, you know, you got to go to classes. You missed class, you get told on. You got to run team. You gotta run all type of weird ship. NBA ain't no advisors. Most of the time. Your feeling is just happy you got some money now, NBA, give a fu NBA. You just got to make it the practice on time. As long as you make it on time, you smooth. After that, they don't give a fuck what you do. You can see the NFL go gamble, drink all night.
Speaker 2: Just don't be late. NFL they got curfew on Saturday. We no curfews game day. Whatever. You boys used to come in. Man, Let's say you play in New York, New York. Everybody like to go out in New York.
Speaker 1: Boys to be coming in seven in the morning, walking they close on regular clothes, on walking the Starbucks, the bus for shoot around probably nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Or something.
Speaker 1: It used to be earlier in New York because we used to go to the garden sometimes, so it'll be hello early. Boys are just wear They close till the train. Hey, get my loop off the door. Just bring it to Niggas being whole outfits on the bus, slop, get to the gym, take their shit off, do shoot around, come back home, go sleep, play again.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody say nothing. Niggas be smelling like a fifth boy care. Niggas will go home and nap. Yeah, they come back long as you did your job. Nobody care. Like I used to see niggas just wait.
Speaker 1: Like bro when I was a rookie, Joe and them used to have like we at land in La. They have car services outside, but like on a tarmac or like when you went through the gate, it'd be a bunch of black cars. SUV's outside the gate ready to pick you up and go to the club.
Speaker 2: They go ahead. They don't even here the hotel straight yere like drop my bags off. I've been a part of that. I was dropped my bag off, nigga. No, that's a that's a vibe. That's the player. Think about being in the NBA. The NFL is as strict bro.
Speaker 1: I was definitely dropped my ball a bag off nigga. I remember I'm telling I might be telling too much for fuck it.
Speaker 2: Me and PJ.
Speaker 1: What time we was in Milwaukee. We got to Houston. We got there about ten thirty at night. Right were leaning like ten thirty. He like, tea we up and down? Are we just going straight from the airport. I'm like, let's go up and down. Let me change my clothes.
Speaker 2: He like, man, fuck that. Watch what I do.
Speaker 1: He has a brand new Porsche puck up pick us up on the tarmac. So he get off the plane so nasty yellow nine eleven on the tar.
Speaker 2: MA. I'm like, it's my fucking nasty Now, mind you we all road trip.
Speaker 1: He like, come on to you, let's go. I'm like, he's gonna take you to my shoe house. I'm like, beck, I'm like me, look what I got. I don't have no sweatsuit. He like, bring your bag, so imagine me. I got a big ass luggage, but not eleven trump He put his shit in.
Speaker 2: Think I'm in the front seat. Thiggas text me like, you're thirsty. That was thirsty.
Speaker 1: I've been in front of that motherful a luggage like this thirsty as hell.
Speaker 2: He like me, don't worry about that ship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We end up having a good time. But it was thirsty as fuck though. Damn bro say we touched down outside. Oh what nigga up and down rule shout my old heads. I couldn't imagine doing that ship bro.
Speaker 1: Every nightie year, go aheadvery night, shout all my old heads. I ain't gonna shut him out because they put married. Probably it's probably lyne.
Speaker 2: It was a different time of life. It's probably lying ship. That's an introesting because people be like, man, like the schedule.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, that schedules don't be as rigorous as some people who think they have another five.
Speaker 2: But your pressureship before me is so crazy that it is out way more. Oh yeah, it's now.
Speaker 1: The pressure to perform is tough now, Like you are getting paid off of your performance.
Speaker 2: So it's cool to have all this money. I know. People always be like, oh, I hate when you complain, Like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, it's cool to have all this money and make this money, and people will say save your money and all this blah blah blah. The average NBA career is four years. Right, So in four years, you say you made Let's say you made a million dollars a year after taxes. Let's say you took on two million. After your four years, you got two million. You got a head start, right, cool, that's two million if you never did nothing else in life. You never learned shit. Let's just say you want the niggas went to school for one year. You ain't get a degree. You ain't never learned shit. You've been baby your whole life or whatever it is. Niggason took care of you, went to Alabama. The white girl gave you money, all this shit your whole life, right, and you didn't saved up two million dollars.
Speaker 2: Now your basketball career is shot.
Speaker 1: Now you might go overseas for twenty five thousand and four a year, like a couple of months.
Speaker 2: You just doing this.
Speaker 1: You ain't you try to invest that too many. You still gotta live. So now you gotta find a place to stay. Say you spend I don't know, two hundred thousand on the crib eighty whatever it is. Now you're starting to see that ship chip away. You still gotta pay property tax. Even if you got investments, you still gotta live regular day life. Eventually, you're gonna have to get a job. Bro, You're gonna have to do some shit else to keep like to maintain your life. Like this is just like a nest egg of one point eight million, which is cool, But if you don't know how to do nothing else, what job are you gonna fucking do? Because a lot of us didn't have degrees, like I don't have a degree, a lot of us are not qualified to do shit besides play basketball or coach basketball or do some other shit.
Speaker 2: So that's where the trouble happened.
Speaker 1: Like, luckily, I was blessed to make a certain amount of money and be able to save shit where you like you ain't really gotta you know, with interest your interest payments, you can really take care of your your life for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people don't get that same opportunity.
Speaker 1: So you'll see niggas doing jobs and people can't understand, like why the fuck is this nigga working? He made all this money, like nah, not necessarily, and the nigga probably had no more skills because he probably left college after one year and ship he can't coach it. Only thing else you can do is play it. You can't play no more than nobody. As a coach, he's fucked. Like you said, the coaching. Even in ser situations, you have to have a degree of certain certifications in college. Yeah, you need that and then that's the best case scenario. Most people get them checks that too.
Speaker 2: That they got.
Speaker 1: Oh, they doesn't bother with you ain't buy ship like you ain't do nothing in the four years. Yeah, that's the best cruise. Boy, it's been no paper a normal nigga. Yeah, you don't about to chain. You don't about to call it nigga. You might be down on one point one to start your life and niggas. I know a lot of niggas like nigga one point one that God been good. You're probably thinking that I was thinking that same thing. But when you lived that life your whole life, it's different. Like when you're a worker, you've been working since you was sixteen seventeen, nigga. I've been catered to since I was sixteen seventeen. Nigga has been giving me shit, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean. I've been walking in the gym.
Speaker 1: Get the niggas shoes. Get to the end of the everybody take care of everything. I ain't never had to work for shit. That's all I know is getting I'm just give me this yeah, yeah, yeah, you want me to play here, give me a hundred. That's what you've been your whole life. You ain't never had to work. Nigga asks nigga, the NBA niggas, how many times I didn't have a job? Nigga never Nigga, if you was good, really got time too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they don't have resumes. Yeah, Like what athletes really don't have job? I mean like Kurt Warner, he had a real job. Brokner was like worked at the Kroger or something starts what you do he was, he's at the grocery store. But a lot of niggas don't have regular jobs. Like niggas don't have jobs growing up.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell everybody, I was blessed, bro what we like even doing this ship, like the fact that we found this and it even became something. It's cool, like the yeah, you know what I mean, there's a lot of niggas don't find that second hobby. And if you wasn't blessed to make a lot of money, and I ain't saying a million dollars not a lot of money. But in the grand scheme of things playing professional sports, a million dollars is not a lot of money. Yeah, So if you're not blessed like that, sometimes the situation is a lot harder. So everybody in the comments like, oh, shut up complaining and they got to go to work. Well, you've been working since you were fourteen, so you understand how to work. These niggas don't know how to work.
Speaker 3: That is a hard adjustment, bro, I just speaking about that, Like, he ain't no NBA nigga, but he had all the bities, mileage behavior, lease singer.
Speaker 2: They just had him on Twitter work.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm saying, he ain't that third ship crazy. He'll never smileing. But imagine I know that nigga made six seven hundred thousand dollars. Yeah he cashed in for sure. Yeah, solid crib for show. Unless they was signing to Chris Stokes, brother, I ain't doing it. He probably was. I ain't doing it. He probably No. We just got out of the say about that. Come let's get that Christos. I see you, baby. That's a crazy shout out, Chris.
Speaker 1: I know the joke, but I wish he was here. When he was here, I was so shitty. I didn't say that verse. In fact, I've been to say that verse. What he made for the our plaque looking at mummy?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 1: Oh hey they got to get away with christ Chris Stokes man, Yeah he got a burn man. Yeah, him in market SA markets picture with him wearing it all white with the plastic over. It's still one of the crazy weekes. Fit the way. What happened to them? What happened to them?
Speaker 2: Niggas?
Speaker 1: Man, Chris Stokes, That's what happened, bro, Abuse and take advantage of two? No?
Speaker 2: What was Marcus Houston group called immature? Immature?
Speaker 1: What happens to the dew with that? And they were talked Bro, Bro, I wouldn't advise you to read that ship because it's dark as hell. Nah, Bro, they was what I just said. They was abused and taking advantage of Bro.
Speaker 2: I hate, I hate to hear that. It's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Your niggas watched the Diddy documentary. I watched the one on the ID. It's like thirty over there.
Speaker 2: It's like three on two. B Ive seen like half of one. But I was watching on the ID channel, what do you do?
Speaker 1: They just trying to make the niggas just seem like he I mean, he qualifies for everything they're saying, just like how aggressive he is.
Speaker 2: And that was the first so I watched.
Speaker 1: He was just like super angry, like he had like raise yeah, snap out on any time.
Speaker 2: And I was like, well, this looked very accurate, you know what I mean, Like you'll see that ship. Yeah, like you've seen the video with Cassie.
Speaker 1: Like I'm gonna say after that, I don't think nobody could yeah, like what makes sense, but we can not, Bro, we saw that. Yeah, I'm like they're trying to paint a picture of him being like angry. I'm like, painted you know it was a mean nigga.
Speaker 2: Now you're did out of pocket.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking about Christokes bitch ass walking around l A like he's so cool.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: Bro, what Chris is a legendary? Was it producer or a manager? He got a couple of raitives now, but we'll move on. I don't know what he did, bro, I ain't really tapped it be don't beat you k right, And.
Speaker 2: I ain't laughing at the allegation. I'm just saying, because that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You see him, he'd just be walking around smelling and ship like you're a piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Man. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Christ's a lot of people just hard shaking the pressure. Now, Bro, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't even manager. Are your manager? Defund Bro?
Speaker 1: I really had allegations, Bro, No, no, no, they did that. Yeah, Bro, I don't know what I'm at. No, allegedly, Christal, I'm gonna say allegedly, so your own suice. Allegedly for sure, not for me. But before that nigga not Club said allegedly this gag I got the change I want at the court.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. I don't know what that nigga like Rocky nigga.
Speaker 1: I've just been saying a lot of like Diddy, have a niggas seen for the beds and they showing a bunch of like rap battles and ship like y'all see the nigga, y'all see what he was on making the bed. He said, all right, now, y'all niggas get naked. Whoa I got to see you to clip.
Speaker 2: Shout out to No, we get some help, man, shut.
Speaker 5: Out, man, he got some They did say they had niggas like recording in the shower, like he was making people record like.
Speaker 2: Singing in the showing. M TV did not clear that, Like they had a mic in the.
Speaker 4: Shower, Like he wanted them to set up the whole set in the shower.
Speaker 5: It's like some one of the documentary they're talking about just wanted they wanted to set up the set in the shower and like they wanted to sing and produce the music in the shower.
Speaker 2: That's equipment to R Kelly had the bed in the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some freaking I did. He had a big ass bed in his backyards.
Speaker 4: Like the recordings of him requesting to his assistant.
Speaker 5: Dude like to bring the ship, bring him drugs, like bringing like he's like bring the seallas, bring the mushrooms, bring the bring the adderall.
Speaker 2: Bring the nigga was trying to go up top and bring the really just saying like that.
Speaker 4: He just might have been a nasty nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a freak. Did you see the Papa's collapse. Oh my god, I'm so glad you brought that up because I ate that ship the other day. Wait what Yeah, they got it on the one on sixteenth Street.
Speaker 2: It back of up this trains. Real stomach was hurting all night. What did you get? I got six piece with the Julio. I got a tap in, bro, I'm out of pocket.
Speaker 1: They put the down Julio inside, like, I don't think it's legal, but I think six Seam has been doing on their own.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know y'alln't got no let Julio in there. It's like a little like a little hitter. Yeah yeah, but I think that was some niggas did that. Now I gotta tap in. What that means? You just said this day shots had to drive.
Speaker 1: I think that's just proper. Like you got down Julio on the Chicken Mike looking it up and ship I was going to pull up. I know that's how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: There. I really got them.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's how it's gonna be. I think they got a liquor license.
Speaker 2: My figure.
Speaker 1: They said select Select, Bill got a liquor license. Got the in the Super Bowl? Super Bowl select locations. When you said West sixteenth Street novel, I'm like, if they were selected, the.
Speaker 2: Criteria was crazy. But y'all said location, my niggas. But it was.
Speaker 1: Well avon is venny game, y'all succeed.
Speaker 2: Giving me a shout down?
Speaker 1: Who old my chicken is the leg though it's a it's a garlic three piece wing specialty sauce.
Speaker 2: H it's only a three piece and a.
Speaker 5: Spicy strawberry plavor lemonade mock tail according to the company.
Speaker 2: I'm cool too, Yeah, you ever made the sauce with liquor? Yeah? Well hennessy? Yeah, somebody gets we had some hennessy somewhere and I did it.
Speaker 1: We did Boston. Yeah, yeah, that's the day, my stommach sucker. That's when everybody made a choice that night a bourbon so.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, tap in okay made the sauce.
Speaker 1: With the bourbon too, going like a little glass bro it really don't. I don't really do nothing, can y'all? Like I really can't drink liquor when I eat.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: That's why I was fucking with the pop Eyes. Yeah, like if I drink grease, I'm tapping in. I drink like they don't take the food, Like you're fucking on my food. I need like a sprite. Yeah, I'm cool like a regular drink. Then when I'm done. I could drink some liquor. But like I'll be watching niggas sit they drink while they eat, and I'll be like, there's no way that's hitting the spot. Bro, that's not quenching your Thursdays with your mail.
Speaker 2: Bro caught a hotline.
Speaker 1: Bro, they don't drink like don Julio, y'all, you just get a drink. Though, I'm saying, a mixed drink with your.
Speaker 2: Food is crazy. Like women get lemon drops they food all the time. Yeah, that's crazy, Like liquor while you eating. Many people have beer with that stuff, and I'm like, damn, that's tough. That's not it, bro, it ain't. It's not as bad as y'all thinking. It's just not in the spot.
Speaker 3: I mean, now, if you're taking a shot med meal med me, yeah, you know, go go go to the nearest doctor. But if you got a drink, bro, like a Hennessy side car, you got a meal, spire Bro time when I go to a because I like to but like you like to guzzle, always try to put some freaky ship the words and pick always be like, but you.
Speaker 2: Like to drink drink, Bro, you don't. You're not like a cool drinker.
Speaker 1: You're like a I don't like period. I'm talking about y'all know the chilli's nigga drink. I pour a shout out in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, though, you really like drink like so it's different. No, nigga, I really when I eat, I really drink a sprite or fucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I'm talking about you? You you're not a cool like. You don't get like a nice drink when you go out to eat. Nigga, You right, No, I get a you get an old real niggas get like an old fashion with their meal.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. That's some cool ship.
Speaker 1: So Mike, you drink bourbon with your meal like some wings. Yeah, old fashion is safe. Bro, niggas too old for me.
Speaker 2: Old fashion. I'm gonna get a beverage. Yeah, I'm gonna get it. I get a couple of drinking. Bro be drinking. I hate with you.
Speaker 1: You gets the bottle, talk about we be drinking. You walk around with the forty two pulling out his backpack.
Speaker 2: Back back you talk.
Speaker 1: Qu I keep throwing the drinks of it. You already gave me the alcohothing. All right, y'all go quick putting all the alcoholic ship on me.
Speaker 2: You got trauma from Mike and Paula.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying to get you to seventeen. She said, No, he don't. Don't getting an alcohol that kind of ship. Is that that is trying to have a night or something, because that was what she was to have a night, because you know how you get liu, Bro, that's not you.
Speaker 4: Don't never even.
Speaker 3: Imagine you had a nice restaurant getting like a drink because you don't know what to order for real.
Speaker 2: Nigga, crazy nigga. I'll put him on all the drinks.
Speaker 1: He tried teremonaig He wanted to be the rock when he was an NBA, so that's why I had Tremona. But he never put me on any other liquors. No, yes, Bro, I bring it to the city. Stop o, Bro.
Speaker 2: I did his backup for is always.
Speaker 1: I did bring Conso to the We brought Teremunta to the se I'm like, no, you didn't.
Speaker 2: No, I did not. Never said that. The Rocks sent me that. Yeah, I know. No, I'll give you that because some migos. No bro, Remy, white Remy, you did that. White m is defin for you. That at your house for sure, but that's it. Don't put that on my house like that. He was filthy back there, the cases at the door, the allegations, bro Block, I would never even I didn't even drink white rib. I just had it, Okay, I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it though, but to real legend him and lou legends, that's crazy, my nigga.
Speaker 2: Feel put me on Jake Daniels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Phil having a whole bar for the Premi alcohol and him getting Jack honey is still always a choice.
Speaker 2: And feel tap to Jack and coke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you put that coke on in that head taped to Jack.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa, that's crazy. Co Bro, let's up out of here.
Speaker 1: We got some new March dropping drop and dropping very very soon, lying, Bro, I'm calling.
Speaker 2: All agree with you. When is it we waiting on samples? I'm always telling I saw it.
Speaker 5: We got the designs everything for real. I just I didn't like the weight of the first shirt. I didn't want to know more set through shirts. Oh, this ship was gonna be light. I can't have the church.
Speaker 2: It was. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: We're getting official churches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw the power point. But so are we going to All Star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we will be going to All Star, guys, So we're gonna have some great content for y'all.
Speaker 2: Come an All Star weekend. All Star Weekend is win.
Speaker 1: Valentimes Weekend, Valentine's Valentine's Weekend fourteenth through the sixteenth. Take care of the thirteen so you can skat out of town. Yep, y'll get your cash crash outs.
Speaker 2: Respect. Fourteenth is on the way. The Crown of yours maybe hers. You know everybody's going Valentine's Day. Hope they know we'll be back next time.
Speaker 1: AU What do y'all get When y'all was little, did y'all ever like at your high school? Did you have like the people come around with the roses and you can send a rose to a chick.
Speaker 2: Like the dollars? Know, my nigga, did you have to Did you ever send them? I never said.
Speaker 4: When I used to start by, my birthday was in Valentine's Day, So I was just.
Speaker 1: Did you ever? Did you ever do the cars? When I was like in elementary school and ship you had to y'all had to do that. My mama never would do that. I used to feel like terrible like everybody coming with car. I just be sitting there like yeah. For a while, I thought, was that's why I thought I didn't My mama never bro niggas had traffic keepers and ship y'all never had them. That's that's the way before your age. But the traffic keeper was like a special binder. Niggas had like cartoon niggas on that ship. My mom used to give me them little photers, the little penelophone.
Speaker 2: Man, what take that? I used to be like, damn, my book baking ship was always premium by holidays. I got wicked. I ain't never had none of that ship.
Speaker 1: I remember when mechanical pencils came out, everybody had that ship. No, sir, I was going to the my pencil teacher. I was one of them niggas. So with the book fair pulled up. Never, I used to just walk with everybody niggas is picking books and mother fucking.
Speaker 2: I ain't never do none of that ship. It wasn't that bad at your house? Terrible?
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, I get that ship. And then I remember we gott what middle school, high school? We needed that one calculator, like the real scientific calculator. He was fucking dead.
Speaker 4: That was expensive.
Speaker 1: They got a pocket asking parents about that ship. I never had one of them to use that ship for like on.
Speaker 3: I never had one of them, but my book bag and should always had what I needed. I wanted a mechanical pistol. It was never a problem.
Speaker 2: We ain't getting none of that ship.
Speaker 3: I can't even tell ya when I ever twisted that motherfucker and the pistol shop. That was I was trying to get a fit off. I was used to be there, that was the way.
Speaker 2: But outside of that purpose, yeah, I was. Now we ain't have none, none of that kind of ship. I ain't get none of that. Like books.
Speaker 1: I remember when people used to get the sixty four pack creounds and the motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I used to be a jealous and the motherfucker, well wait, what grade were you here? Ship? When you like first grade?
Speaker 1: Okay, making, but you know four pack is crazy, you know what I'm saying, you know. And then when we was little, they had a special creouns that was like they had like different pencils. Bro.
Speaker 2: I definitely get that pencils came out they got definitely would get created.
Speaker 1: That's why we got to get Michael World on the show Bro. So me and DJ and Chill, they can go back and forth about the Dark day.
Speaker 2: Hold On, y'all got colored pencils?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Miss Caroling them like that though I'm not I'm not lying though, they just didn't. My mama didn't care about that kind of ship. Bro. You had a colored pencil Bro, my mama I used to now, Nigga, I told you all my history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had him.
Speaker 1: My mama ain't get him, Miss Carol, I ain't gonna let him do. I ain't going to my mama like that. We had Jordan's and ship though.
Speaker 2: That's what made it crazy.
Speaker 1: She just didn't care about that stuff, like you need some pencils, a pencil like my mom was like, you need some pencils. It's a pencil right there, Like take that to school tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's how she was. It wasn't like, nigga, you're gonna have ten packs of pencils. Hell now, it was a bunch of us.
Speaker 4: So you was a kid that never brought the tissue to No.
Speaker 2: I didn't nothing, snack ship, none of that.
Speaker 1: Like this is one of the only time I was to get mad at my mom, Like I ain't care about that ship obviously, but you don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't like I just see people with crayons. I'm like, damn, I got eight, I got sixty four?
Speaker 2: Fu, how you get all them? You know what I mean? You got the first pack? You get? Yeah? I had the first, though sixty I don't know what, just a black Charlie's. But you like Forrest green and ship. You know, I ain't had no forest green all right, twelve pact crazy. He just had the prime pat Fuck.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that colors like light green, hazel. I'm like, I had none enough ship, I had the magic markers. But when y'all went on field trips, I'm asked you we could get out of here. Did y'all like take y'all lunch y'all Mama, get y'all lunchable as ship? Or did y'all like had to eat that mother fucking cold sub apple milk?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, I was, I was rich and rich in my hood, nigga, I used to be so shitty. Lunchable was ninety percent. Mama, you cut turned up for me.
Speaker 1: Mama going to field the park, they gotta get lunchable, Like, yeah, I got you I wake up in morning, keep get that lunchible.
Speaker 2: It's always something I was ship.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let me go take some cookies out out the cabinet and put them in my pocket for lunch.
Speaker 2: She was probably fit up.
Speaker 1: Too many, but y'all was right there by that, so you know what I do, CBS. If I asked her early, I go get some hot che I'll get right.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Bro. I was definitely yeah. My lunch was always packed. Bro. McDonald's what I hated you. I was I've been talking ship. Some of my niggas did. Though I got treated different than my neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I would have hated you, bro. That's why I kind of felt away about my dad. I'm like, Bro, I don't think I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 2: We're living too good to love. Like all my friends like shout. All my niggas know. I'm like man. I used to say it to Liken, Bro. My niggas really don't got nothing, bro, And I ain't saying we ain't had nothing, but she just wants spending money on that ship.
Speaker 3: My mama loaded up every time my niggas came over to the crier. But it was love me and Sauce who was on twenty thirty King with her on fortieth Street. Bro, it was love, ain't no whatever you're trying to steal cookies and no.
Speaker 2: Past. My friends can't come to my house and eat bro, Well you could barely eat that mon I could live there.
Speaker 1: Oh my mom, well you couldn't no snacks, like we had a glass cookie yar, nigga, just so my friends came over while your parents nice of ain't my dad?
Speaker 2: My dad was always like that.
Speaker 1: Like if I would have asked my dad for lunchible, he would have did it, but my dad be gone. So my dad, like when Philipon come over, we ate McDonald's like eat McDonald and ship that was nothing for us.
Speaker 2: We ate that ship every day like my dad was on that but like ship that you ship.
Speaker 1: Na. She had a glass cookie jar nigga, so when you opened it you can hear that. You can hear, bro, nigga, what you don't.
Speaker 2: Get your ass out of that cookie jar? Mother?
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, oh the cookies over cookies, but beat your ass, boy, nigga, couldn't. We used to remember the gallon jugs or juice. You couldn't drink it just therapy. That's why the back of the school team drives me crazy. Now, that's why you go through my house. You go to my house, bro, I got every snack in the world, like, because I used to want that ship when I was little, like gushers paused and all the fruit, bottle foots and ship.
Speaker 2: I used to have that ship. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: First, all that kind of kid used to he did not you go to my crew. That ship was president because I used.
Speaker 2: To walk me.
Speaker 3: Do you like play with your mom like and til like now you can't have that she come over to your house? Would you do some ship like that?
Speaker 2: My mama? She's too sensitive, like you say, she what's the problem. I'd be like, I just on that though you got McDonald's money. Yeah, I definite prop my mama hend and she reached the frigerator.
Speaker 1: This get I can't complaxcuse used to always get shoes when I was little, so like ship that I needed and want it.
Speaker 2: I got like that little kind of ship. She just want to I mean the shoes was.
Speaker 1: Cool, bro, But like we used to get, I don't want no motherfucker up that miss Patty babe. Bro.
Speaker 2: He definitely had three days ago. I used to be like, damn, he's compact. Different too. I want say y'all, niggas was lucky guy, my mama bro, yes it was.
Speaker 1: We call spring was crazy. I was wicked, Yes, my whole elementary. Yeah, but I'm saying you know, it was a difference. Once you got the dog.
Speaker 2: I got Goderry passionate words. This nigga. I was like, oh, this is premium. Niggas got this. Oh man, you could buy cheetos at uch Man, what yea? That ship?
Speaker 1: That's when I started asking for some ship. Mama can't get a dollar. Mama can't get a dollar. They gonna make fun of my drink. She's like, make fun of your drink. I can't be drinking milk, man. Yeah, niggas was different.
Speaker 2: Did see.
Speaker 1: I'd rather drink liquor, even at six, I rather drink liquor. My motherfucking meal and that one percent milk on my soul.
Speaker 2: Yeah I drink. I drink some liquor with over a milk with a milk for sure. Yeah, milk with your milk is but that's all. They just get bro on one percent dark too chocolate milk. That ship.
Speaker 4: We can take the too, small or the milk. Get apple to school? You want to wing town ship.
Speaker 2: Damn, they had an apple juice over there. I think we had apple juice. But that motherfucker was just a hitter. Bro was a shot.
Speaker 3: I was, I was. I was stole a couple of I understood why everybody in my world I was stole though it was stork.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's gonna get come.
Speaker 1: Like you already don't got nothing to eat at home, Then you get to this mother fucking for nine hours, they give you milk with this meat loan, that met loan.
Speaker 2: I ain't a lot.
Speaker 1: That meat looa with the bast potatoes and gravy was kind of heat. Never that ship was busting, that high pack was bunching. I ain't gonna. I used to double up on that one, that high pack come and ship. Dad broused to double up on that high pack. It's terrible if you look at other countries when they feed their kids and when we feed our kids.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's a fucking joke. That's why my stomach sucked up now eating that high pack and cold.
Speaker 1: Man, please tell us some war stories which you ain't flush as an adolescent.
Speaker 2: The comments can't wait to see them their traumatized.
Speaker 1: We say, how my mama give me no luxible ship is a little dark, bro it ain't dark, just my life.
Speaker 2: I would have George did elixible, not me. Give me some motherfucking air Force ones.
Speaker 1: Give me shoes every day over lunchable because when I got home, like McDonalds.
Speaker 4: I was wearing case Swiss.
Speaker 1: I would have you would have been flamed. Look at this nigga feet out, take my home, my case Swiss case.
Speaker 2: You wrestle somebody.
Speaker 1: I had to rest single case Swiss brott a bit. Did you imagine that nigga the wrestler warm up and a parent case Swiss on?
Speaker 2: What's with the ball on the bad? What's up? And I had to wrestle? Wants have been named so it was part and the thirteen yead have bobos on the back of his man. You're crazy. You're crazy, man, We have man. We catch on next time. Y'all stupid as hell.
Speaker 1: The volume